FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Looks like NOT the 21st of June …

Looks like NOT the 21st of June …

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heblackmac OP   Man  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

I hate it sayin it …..So looks like Restrictions will NOT be lifted on the 21st of June than ……

It’s just a case of wait out on the upcoming announcements.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Watch and wait

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Absolutely nothing we can do about it ... im fed up stressing about what we cant do and enjoying the things we can .

By *heblackmac OP   Man  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Same here x

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"Absolutely nothing we can do about it ... im fed up stressing about what we cant do and enjoying the things we can ."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hate it sayin it …..So looks like Restrictions will NOT be lifted on the 21st of June than ……

"

Nightmare for club owners

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Getting well pissed off now.

By *aul happyMan  over a year ago

tilgate crawley

another xmas lockdown on the cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Bollox to that havin my second jab in 4hrs 3 weeks time i pretty much doing what i like

Manchester (she/her)

"Bollox to that havin my second jab in 4hrs 3 weeks time i pretty much doing what i like"

Yeah at this point, I'm fully vaccinated and a bit pissed off

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Anyone paying attention would've seen this coming. I'll venture in saying there will be no return to "normal" this year, if ever...

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Bollox to that havin my second jab in 4hrs 3 weeks time i pretty much doing what i like

Yeah at this point, I'm fully vaccinated and a bit pissed off "

me too. I have been fully vaccinated for 3 months now but it is what it is. What's annoying me is that so many are acting like lockdown is already done with x

Manchester (she/her)

"Bollox to that havin my second jab in 4hrs 3 weeks time i pretty much doing what i like

Yeah at this point, I'm fully vaccinated and a bit pissed off me too. I have been fully vaccinated for 3 months now but it is what it is. What's annoying me is that so many are acting like lockdown is already done with x "

Mmhm. I'm doing all I can. Looking forward to doing as much as I'm allowed once my immune response is at peak.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"another xmas lockdown on the cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

How did you work that one out? It's 6 months away?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s not a surprise

"Anyone paying attention would've seen this coming. I'll venture in saying there will be no return to "normal" this year, if ever..."

Indeed. The goalposts keep moving, the restrictions stay in place. Still not sinking in tho.

"Bollox to that havin my second jab in 4hrs 3 weeks time i pretty much doing what i like"

And here lies the reason the 21st June not happening..

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Absolutely nothing we can do about it ... im fed up stressing about what we cant do and enjoying the things we can ."

I think this is the way I am getting with it now, things will change when the time is right and the data supports it until then I will spend my time enjoying the things I can do and go to places that I can go and continue to keep my vulnerable mother safe and just play it by ear.

Manchester (she/her)

"Absolutely nothing we can do about it ... im fed up stressing about what we cant do and enjoying the things we can .

I think this is the way I am getting with it now, things will change when the time is right and the data supports it until then I will spend my time enjoying the things I can do and go to places that I can go and continue to keep my vulnerable mother safe and just play it by ear."

Be well

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Probably will spell the end of Boris, hopefully.

"Absolutely nothing we can do about it ... im fed up stressing about what we cant do and enjoying the things we can .

I think this is the way I am getting with it now, things will change when the time is right and the data supports it until then I will spend my time enjoying the things I can do and go to places that I can go and continue to keep my vulnerable mother safe and just play it by ear."

They haven’t started jabbing the kids yet so restrictions won’t be gone for a while yet.

Manchester (she/her)

"Probably will spell the end of Boris, hopefully."

Some accountability would be nice

Have you reached this conclusion due to speculation of the main stream media or do you have a contact in the government.

As I am aware, no decision will be taken until the 14th June, so anything at the moment is pure speculation

nr spalding

I think this is the way I am getting with it now, things will change when the time is right and the data supports it until then I will spend my time enjoying the things I can do and go to places that I can go and continue to keep my vulnerable mother safe and just play it by ear.

Be well "

Thankyou we are both fully vaccinated now and should have full immune response aswell but going to play it safe for the time being so masks ECT and limited travel but the way I see it the more people that stick to the rules the faster we can get back to some form of normal, yes I would love to be out with friends down the pub or get away for a few days but it is what it is.

Be well and stay safe too

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Have you reached this conclusion due to speculation of the main stream media or do you have a contact in the government.

As I am aware, no decision will be taken until the 14th June, so anything at the moment is pure speculation"

I think the drip drip information which is being leaked to the media,its certainly looking that way.

Looks like the usual tactic of softening us up and then they will say ,they had no choice.

Obvs it's only an opinion,but it wouldn't surprise me.

"Have you reached this conclusion due to speculation of the main stream media or do you have a contact in the government.

As I am aware, no decision will be taken until the 14th June, so anything at the moment is pure speculation"

Not sure if this was a reply to me or not? No it’s just an opinion based on the last 15 months. Time will tell.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"Probably will spell the end of Boris, hopefully.

"

Based on the track record of this government, I doubt it.

They've broken the rules, they've broken the law, they've lied, they've fucked up (the latest obviously allowing extra weeks worth of flights from India).

The only time someone gets sacked (or rather shuffled) is when they fall out with Johnson.

Manchester (she/her)

It does make sense in the pandemic pattern of "leak it to media mates and see how the plebs react"

Do we know? No.

Is it a reasonable bit of speculation? Yeah

Manchester (she/her)

Based on the track record of this government, I doubt it.

They've broken the rules, they've broken the law, they've lied, they've fucked up (the latest obviously allowing extra weeks worth of flights from India).

The only time someone gets sacked (or rather shuffled) is when they fall out with Johnson."

I know. A girl can dream

"Probably will spell the end of Boris, hopefully."

Really? What’s the alternative?

Yeah at this point, I'm fully vaccinated and a bit pissed off "

i assume from the emoji this is said tongue in cheek , but seems a bit insular thinking, lots of other people haven’t had the opportunity of 2 jabs yet through no fault of their own

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think it could go either way.

To be fair if restrictions aren't lifted its only businesses that will be affected and peoples holiday plans, not so much infections. From what I can see behind closed doors and on non business premises most people have given up on restrictions now anyways. So as far as I can see not lifting the restrictions for a few more weeks won't really impact rising infection rates anyways. And I don't think a further lockdown is an option to the government so they may as well lift restrictions and pray the vaccine does enough of a good job to stop our battered NHS reaching breaking point. From the data I've seen there's a good chance the virus will relive enough pressure on the NHS even in the event of a spike. And restrictions are damaging too so if I were the government I'd keep to the deadline.

Bexley

Really? What’s the alternative? "

At the moment, Johnson is thriving on the constant parroting of "Who else could do better?". He doesn't even need to do much at all with that sort of mantra floating around.

Manchester (she/her)

i assume from the emoji this is said tongue in cheek , but seems a bit insular thinking, lots of other people haven’t had the opportunity of 2 jabs yet through no fault of their own "

I'm not pissed off at the people who aren't vaccinated. I'm pissed off that I've done so much for so long, and some carelessness seems to be reversing all our work.

I'm tired. You know?

By *ischer400777Man  over a year ago

stanley county durham

I don’t care about lockdown does not affect my life at all

By *ischer400777Man  over a year ago

stanley county durham

I don’t go out drinking not bothered about holidays never had a passport

Bexley

"...

As I am aware, no decision will be taken until the 14th June, so anything at the moment is pure speculation

It does make sense in the pandemic pattern of "leak it to media mates and see how the plebs react"

Do we know? No.

Is it a reasonable bit of speculation? Yeah"

Probably a crafty ploy and the intention is actually to go ahead as planned but make it look like a really close shave with our superhero coming up with the promised goods at the eleventh hour despite all odds.

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Its unfortunate & sucks was off that week & plans to visit Manchester & liverpool

Manchester (she/her)

"...

Do we know? No.

Is it a reasonable bit of speculation? Yeah

Probably a crafty ploy and the intention is actually to go ahead as planned but make it look like a really close shave with our superhero coming up with the promised goods at the eleventh hour despite all odds."

Oh god spare me the am dram

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

This only ends when enough people decide enough is enough.

Until then, you can expect more of this and it will never end.

Each individual in this country has a choice, carry on listening to them and putting up with more bs, or stand up to them.

Big-up to Andrew Lloyd Webber btw.

By *2123Man  over a year ago

All over

Welcome to the new new! Covid isn’t going anywhere. Time we accept and get on with it now

Doesn't really affect us but you have to feel sorry for the people who were hoping to go back to work.

They must be getting desperate now.

Hope it happens sooner rather than later for them.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

What was left to open ?

Nightclubs

Swingers clubs

Theatre’s

I can live with warring a mask and stay 2m away from everyone, unless it’s a sexy hot wife

Large events.

Festivals.

Well current deaths are at 5 per day which the same as the number of people killed in car accidents to make a comparison. Personally I hope things open on the 21st. All the vulnerable people have had (or had the opportunity to have but have refused) their vaccination, which has proven highly effective against all the current strains. The rest of us who are in good health have never been threatened by Covid so as long as international travel still has some restrictions I don't see why we need to stay in lockdown. Personally I've been obeying all the rules and have barely seen my family and quite frankly I've had enough.

We keep being lied too . We’re getting on with life as normal

We keep being lied too . We’re getting on with life as normal

"We keep being lied too . We’re getting on with life as normal"

this is such a toys out the pram toddlers response

what lie were you told? that 21st June would be the EARLIEST restrictions were fully lifted and the govt would continue to assess the situation?

i assume from the emoji this is said tongue in cheek , but seems a bit insular thinking, lots of other people haven’t had the opportunity of 2 jabs yet through no fault of their own

I'm not pissed off at the people who aren't vaccinated. I'm pissed off that I've done so much for so long, and some carelessness seems to be reversing all our work.

I'm tired. You know?"

yep i totally get it, but the people who have only managed 1 jab so far are tired too , and have done as much as the can so far

i dont think this is a reversal yet, just an extension, which we all knew had a high probability, even from the first day the roadmap was advertised it was ambitious to open fully before the vaccination programme had a chance to offer everyone 2 jabs each

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I work in a restaurant, out of 30 staff only 5 of us have been vaccinated.

So when people are doing the whole "I'm vaccinated, I'm cool and I don't care" malarkey, the age group of those places you're heading to that are reopening are those who've not even had their 1st jab. OK, they may be younger and fitter, but I'll be fucking disgusted in anyone who doesn't obey the procedures in said places. Imagine being in your 20s and getting long covid. Imagine being the person who's decision to do as they pleased left some poor worker with their whole life ahead of them with an unknown time frame of being unwell or quality of life.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Politicians will give up there power over us easily now ,freedom is hard to win and easily lost

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

If the deadline to return to normal is postponed again and there isn't massive pushback by the public, things will never again be as they were.

Last year it was three weeks to flatten the curve...now going at 63.

In January, Matt Hancock told everyone that once the “most vulnerable” had been vaccinated, freedoms would be restored. But then we had to vaccinate the over-50s. The over-40s. The over-25s. Pretty soon it'll be adolescents and children though they're virtually impervious to it.

Then they'll likely say booster shots are needed because of "variants".

In the meantime summer is gone and the critical late year season begins and we know what that implies.

Priti Pattel has said that social distancing is the new norm and main remain permanently.

The scottish government is planning on extending their "emergency" powers until March 2022 at least.

SAGE hardliner Susan Michie stated we'll have to use masks and social distancing permanently and actually laughed in saying so.

Unless there is a massive general revolt, 2019 life will never return. Governments rarely, if ever, give back power; "democratic" or not.

Herne Bay

"If the deadline to return to normal is postponed again and there isn't massive pushback by the public, things will never again be as they were.

In January, Matt Hancock told everyone that once the “most vulnerable” had been vaccinated, freedoms would be restored. But then we had to vaccinate the over-50s. The over-40s. The over-25s. Pretty soon it'll be adolescents and children though they're virtually impervious to it.

In the meantime summer is gone and the critical late year season begins and we know what that implies.

Priti Pattel has said that social distancing is the new norm and main remain permanently.

The scottish government is planning on extending their "emergency" powers until March 2022 at least.

SAGE hardliner Susan Michie stated we'll have to use masks and social distancing permanently and actually laughed in saying so.

Unless there is a massive general revolt, 2019 life will never return. Governments rarely, if ever, give back power; "democratic" or not. They are very Reluctant to give back our Freedom, they have seen now how easy it is to control the masses ,don’t forget they are only there for themselves and there friends

"

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"If the deadline to return to normal is postponed again and there isn't massive pushback by the public, things will never again be as they were.

Unless there is a massive general revolt, 2019 life will never return. Governments rarely, if ever, give back power; "democratic" or not.

"

Spot on. If it was ever about data not dates we would have been back to normal weeks ago

"

Andrew Lloyd weber has lobbeyed they government saying his theatres will open on the original date

I work in theatres so hope he Continues

d

Manchester (she/her)

I'm tired. You know?

yep i totally get it, but the people who have only managed 1 jab so far are tired too , and have done as much as the can so far

i dont think this is a reversal yet, just an extension, which we all knew had a high probability, even from the first day the roadmap was advertised it was ambitious to open fully before the vaccination programme had a chance to offer everyone 2 jabs each "

I'm not going to break any rules or endanger anyone. I've been in excess of the rules throughout, and it all feels a bit futile. We can do this if we pull together, and that seems further and further away. No leadership, no communication, chaos.

I'm going to do wild things like not wear my mask in the gym. Maybe see some friends. Working out in a mask is gross, but it's been important while I'm a risk to others

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

The “vaccine” isn’t approached, isn’t tested and no long term side effects. its only allowed to be used under the emergency powers which are only in force due to supposedly positive test numbers rising..

Want power back, stop taking test. Simple. No figures, no emergency. You can call that negligent, but people die every day.

Only way this stops is...... Never. It’s a cold/flu virus they just keep coming around. Spanish flu- it’s still out there killing folk

Read the actual documented figures, less people have passed away from Covid than Seasonal flu.

Stop taking the test which BMJ has even stated are so inaccurate, even my own doctors sent me a text saying please don’t really on lateral flows, demand a PCR if you suspect

By *ohnj21Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"The “vaccine” isn’t approached, isn’t tested and no long term side effects. its only allowed to be used under the emergency powers which are only in force due to supposedly positive test numbers rising..

Want power back, stop taking test. Simple. No figures, no emergency. You can call that negligent, but people die every day.

Only way this stops is...... Never. It’s a cold/flu virus they just keep coming around. Spanish flu- it’s still out there killing folk

Read the actual documented figures, less people have passed away from Covid than Seasonal flu.

Stop taking the test which BMJ has even stated are so inaccurate, even my own doctors sent me a text saying please don’t really on lateral flows, demand a PCR if you suspect"

Are you serious!

I had a meeting with a senior medic in PHE today. They are desperate for no further release of measures on 21st. That’s what they are advising the politicians.

New variant much more infectious. AZ vaccine doesn’t fully protect until 4 weeks after 2nd jab. Vaccines need more time.

"The “vaccine” isn’t approached, isn’t tested and no long term side effects. its only allowed to be used under the emergency powers which are only in force due to supposedly positive test numbers rising..

Stop taking the test which BMJ has even stated are so inaccurate, even my own doctors sent me a text saying please don’t really on lateral flows, demand a PCR if you suspect"

What planet are you on.... and not surprised your doctors said dont rely on the lateral flow tests if you have symptoms.... as your not supposed to do them if you have symptoms. LCR are no good for if you have symptoms.

nr spalding

Would you care to provide an actual link to these supposed figures that state less people have died from covid than flu? As I belive that you are talking crap with this unless you are referencing Spanish flu?

All positive LFT allow a follow up PCR test.

Saying Covid kills no more than seasonal flu is just factually utter bollocks

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Along with everyone else I’ve had more than enough of this now. Best to just wait for the 14th though. No point stressing over something we’ve no control of. But this seriously sucks

Many have already signed out of this whole shit show run by crazy people and are now living life how they want to. Only Muppets would have expected these clowns to keep their promise, this has been going on for 18 months now time we will never get back.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The clubs will be hit hardest, with other leisure services affected too. For much of the public, I think people would prefer to wait until it's more likely that we won't have to backtrack.

We've done really well, to have had all of the relaxation dates met on time! Just 1 of them, the last, if it gets a delay, for a period from January until almost into July, is a minor lag for the average person's life. Even a month later, when we already have so much of our original freedom, isn't catastrophic.

Its a shame tho a lot of businesses will take the hit again, I just wanna get back to normal with meets and socialising ha

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

July 5th

By *erry 1TV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 21:29:38]

manchester

Why July 5th Boris irreversible roadmap is 21st June. Just wait and see no experts on here know any different.

Central

"

"

Except the ONS figures do not state that. Its nonsense

manchester

Look infections up 17% deaths down 15% where we are now.

I dont know why people are saying about being lied too about the date.. it was always the earliest possible date x

Central

"

It’s a cold/flu virus they just keep coming around.

"

It's neither a cold or flu virus

That your many statements are so wrong on such basic well known facts, obviously suggests that you'd be well-served by learning a little bit at a time, to start your education process.

Central

"I dont know why people are saying about being lied too about the date.. it was always the earliest possible date x "

And that dates would be driven by data

Manchester (she/her)

"I dont know why people are saying about being lied too about the date.. it was always the earliest possible date x

And that dates would be driven by data"

Data, not dates. That's what they said.

manchester

Yes data.not infection levels banded on BBC news.

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 21:41:41]

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Meanwhile several planes have brought people from across the world plus police and security to G7 in Cornwall. Do you think they will tell us if the rate of infection goes up there ? I doubt it. Could they have used Zoom like we have had to ? Of course. Its all lies, smoke & mirrors.

manchester

Obviously now we can go to USA on holiday if he is here with his wife walking on the beach in Cornwall.

By *aul happyMan  over a year ago

tilgate crawley

well now wales has 2 cases of the monkeypox ............... also covid is still breaking out in areas and i just think were still have restrictions of some kind for monthes to come ,,,,,,

"Anyone paying attention would've seen this coming. I'll venture in saying there will be no return to "normal" this year, if ever..."
make you right gov has full control over us now no more free will

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

"Look infections up 17% deaths down 15% where we are now."

Infections are up 400% on early may. (1839 on 8 may, 7312 today.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I work in a restaurant, out of 30 staff only 5 of us have been vaccinated.

So when people are doing the whole "I'm vaccinated, I'm cool and I don't care" malarkey, the age group of those places you're heading to that are reopening are those who've not even had their 1st jab. OK, they may be younger and fitter, but I'll be fucking disgusted in anyone who doesn't obey the procedures in said places. Imagine being in your 20s and getting long covid. Imagine being the person who's decision to do as they pleased left some poor worker with their whole life ahead of them with an unknown time frame of being unwell or quality of life."

Well said.

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

"This only ends when enough people decide enough is enough.

Each individual in this country has a choice, carry on listening to them and putting up with more bs, or stand up to them.

Big-up to Andrew Lloyd Webber btw. "

Totally agree. People deserve what they get. People listen to what the government tells them to do, even if they don't agree with it and then get pissed off after doing it !. The country is on its knees, businesses are closing left, right and centre, people are suffering and have died due to cancelled hospitals appointments. People know this but they still allow it to the continue. People are realising that they are being played and the recent marches in London shows that people have had enough. Contrary to reports in the media, there were over a million people there.

leeds

So when people are doing the whole "I'm vaccinated, I'm cool and I don't care" malarkey, the age group of those places you're heading to that are reopening are those who've not even had their 1st jab. OK, they may be younger and fitter, but I'll be fucking disgusted in anyone who doesn't obey the procedures in said places. Imagine being in your 20s and getting long covid. Imagine being the person who's decision to do as they pleased left some poor worker with their whole life ahead of them with an unknown time frame of being unwell or quality of life.

Well said."

Spreading fear doesn't help. Positivity is the way forward.

Manchester (she/her)

Well said."

By *llabouttheladyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

FUBAR

Thousands packed in to Edgbaston today to get pissed up and watch the cricket.

Thousands waiting to be packed in to Wembley at the weekend to watch the football.

However, the “delta variant” is running riot and about to stop the bus.

WTF - I’m lost!!!

Second jab can kiss my arse, I ain’t going through the side-effects again for flying fook all benefit, particularly when face masks aren’t part of the unlocking deal.

Jog on Bojo

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Well said.

Spreading fear doesn't help. Positivity is the way forward. "

Vaccines are the way forward!

leeds

Many people got vaccinated because they were under the impressions that their freedoms were being taken away from them, like going on holidays abroad and if they didn't get the jab, they wouldn't be able to go. Now the government are saying, holiday in the UK. It's one thing after another and I can see this pattern continuing into the near future at the very least. When are people going to wake up to the fact that they're being head fucked !. The governmemt are playing a psychological games.

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Totally agree. People deserve what they get. People listen to what the government tells them to do, even if they don't agree with it and then get pissed off after doing it !. The country is on its knees, businesses are closing left, right and centre, people are suffering and have died due to cancelled hospitals appointments. People know this but they still allow it to the continue. People are realising that they are being played and the recent marches in London shows that people have had enough. Contrary to reports in the media, there were over a million people there. "

The tide is definitely turning however there are still too many people who cannot manage daily life, who’s private lives are a shambles, who deludedly believe they can tell everyone else how to live their lives and thereby fix the world instead. They can’t do a job, make a bed or hold a conversation, so they’re loving having no purpose in their being and getting paid for it. The last 15 months have diverted the attention from their incompetence, no wonder they don’t want it to end.

"Obviously now we can go to USA on holiday if he is here with his wife walking on the beach in Cornwall."

Business travel has always been allowed. Holidays are not.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Totally agree. People deserve what they get. People listen to what the government tells them to do, even if they don't agree with it and then get pissed off after doing it !. The country is on its knees, businesses are closing left, right and centre, people are suffering and have died due to cancelled hospitals appointments. People know this but they still allow it to the continue. People are realising that they are being played and the recent marches in London shows that people have had enough. Contrary to reports in the media, there were over a million people there.

The tide is definitely turning however there are still too many people who cannot manage daily life, who’s private lives are a shambles, who deludedly believe they can tell everyone else how to live their lives and thereby fix the world instead. They can’t do a job, make a bed or hold a conversation, so they’re loving having no purpose in their being and getting paid for it. The last 15 months have diverted the attention from their incompetence, no wonder they don’t want it to end. "

So,I'm not clear are you referring to people with depression here ?or just life incompetents? or are you somehow convinced people who don't get money from the government actually want to stay at home when they could be earning?

stafford

"I hate it sayin it …..So looks like Restrictions will NOT be lifted on the 21st of June than ……

"

GOOD!

if we are not ready then we aren't ready!

Crazy to risk spoiling it all just to satisfy a risky deadline

Time is all it needs..just a little longer

stafford

and its exactly that sort of attitude that will undo all the good that been done..bit of a dick thing to do and brag about frankly

leeds

"FUBAR

Thousands waiting to be packed in to Wembley at the weekend to watch the football.

WTF - I’m lost!!!

Second jab can kiss my arse, I ain’t going through the side-effects again for flying fook all benefit, particularly when face masks aren’t part of the unlocking deal.

Jog on Bojo

"

I'm glad you've realised that its all a pantomime being played out before you. People are waking up in their droves, good on ya for realising.

stafford

Big-up to Andrew Lloyd Webber btw. "

each individual also has the right to stop the naysayer flag waving revolutionaries from fucking up everyone elses hard work and sacrifice too. I'd be aware of that if I was those kind of people

leeds

GOOD!

Time is all it needs..just a little longer "

'Time is all it needs..just a little longer' ....have you nicked that line from BoJo ? . I'm sure he said that over a year ago

The government cannot lift restrictions yet for one simple reason, every small to medium business hasn't gone bust yet.

GOOD!

Time is all it needs..just a little longer

'Time is all it needs..just a little longer' ....have you nicked that line from BoJo ? . I'm sure he said that over a year ago "

Utterly brainwashed. They did a good job.

leeds

"The government cannot lift restrictions yet for one simple reason, every small to medium business hasn't gone bust yet. "

It's alot more complicated than that but yes, that is just one of the reasons why this pantomime is continuing.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I say lift all the restrictions, get rid of social distancing and masks; do as everyone wants, let the third wave do what it likes; who cares if another 6000 people die; everyone needs to go to the pub and stop wearing masks and staying safe.

Open the boarders again who cares if there are variants all over the world that come to britain, let them in we will either survive or die Darwin said the fittest will survive the weak will die out !

REALLY - is that what people want ?

What is most important your life and the life of your families, or a shag and a beer ......

I leave it in your hands but come near me without a mask whilst people are still getting the thing and your greeting will not be pleasant.

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 23:35:57]

"The government cannot lift restrictions yet for one simple reason, every small to medium business hasn't gone bust yet.

It's alot more complicated than that but yes, that is just one of the reasons why this pantomime is continuing. "

I know its a lot more complicated than that, i was just talking about 1 of the reasons. This virus scamdemic is just a cover for the many evil plans they are inflicting on the world. Its very easy to see whats happening, except for the sheep of course who have no idea whats really going on.

"The government cannot lift restrictions yet for one simple reason, every small to medium business hasn't gone bust yet.

It's alot more complicated than that but yes, that is just one of the reasons why this pantomime is continuing.

I know its a lot more complicated than that, i was just talking about 1 of the reasons. This virus scamdemic is just a cover for the many evil plans they are inflicting on the world. Its very easy to see whats happening, except for the sheep of course who have no idea whats really going on.

"

Do you honestly think that the pandemic is a scam? Please tell that to all the people that have died or lost loved ones....

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Well if we had closed the borders down and India had been put on the Red list maybe life would of got more like old times. We now have the new strain being what 90 per cent of all new cases. Who's fault is that, most likely all of us and nothing to do with our glorious leaders.

"FUBAR

WTF - I’m lost!!!

Jog on Bojo

"

I never had any side effects from 2nd one only from first x

By *2123Man  over a year ago

All over

each individual also has the right to stop the naysayer flag waving revolutionaries from fucking up everyone elses hard work and sacrifice too. I'd be aware of that if I was those kind of people "

But are you going to keep sacrificing your life forever because it’s clear covid isn’t going away, experts and scientists even say we have to learn to live with it. I mean we’ve all given it a fair go over the past 18 months, the longer it goes on the more fed up people are getting and less they will listen. Myself included.

It’s ridiculous now, more so that people are willing to keep sacrificing years of their life to the leaders of countries that have no idea what they’re doing. Giving contracts to their pals etc….

Let’s face it come winter covid is going to be rife again, science and other virus’s prove they thrive in winter conditions. Are you really willing for another long dark winter, oh and then spring and summer… then back to autumn and winter when there are “outbreaks” based upon inaccurate Chinese tests and death figures?

Welcome to the new way of life as we now know it. There’s no profit in curing illnesses and not being able to give all the million/billion £ contracts out to buddies. I mean do you really think that the government have peoples and local businesses best interests at heart?

leeds

Do you honestly think that the pandemic is a scam? Please tell that to all the people that have died or lost loved ones.... "

Its so serious that the nurses and doctors have time to have a song and dance, do rehearsals and then film themselves doing their 'Tick Tock Dances'

leeds

"FUBAR

WTF - I’m lost!!!

Jog on Bojo

I never had any side effects from 2nd one only from first x"

That's because the second one was likely to be a placebo ...salt and water is my guess ! ...does anyone honestly know what they're putting in you when you roll up your sleeve ?

leeds

each individual also has the right to stop the naysayer flag waving revolutionaries from fucking up everyone elses hard work and sacrifice too. I'd be aware of that if I was those kind of people

But are you going to keep sacrificing your life forever because it’s clear covid isn’t going away, experts and scientists even say we have to learn to live with it. I mean we’ve all given it a fair go over the past 18 months, the longer it goes on the more fed up people are getting and less they will listen. Myself included.

It’s ridiculous now, more so that people are willing to keep sacrificing years of their life to the leaders of countries that have no idea what they’re doing. Giving contracts to their pals etc….

Let’s face it come winter covid is going to be rife again, science and other virus’s prove they thrive in winter conditions. Are you really willing for another long dark winter, oh and then spring and summer… then back to autumn and winter when there are “outbreaks” based upon inaccurate Chinese tests and death figures?

Welcome to the new way of life as we now know it. There’s no profit in curing illnesses and not being able to give all the million/billion £ contracts out to buddies. I mean do you really think that the government have peoples and local businesses best interests at heart?"

There's only one winner in this and that's the big pharmaceutical companies that are dishing out these vaccines. Imagine owning a business where the whole world are your customers. They don't even have to buy the vaccine from you, its force sold onto them whether they need it or not. And guess what, there's repeat business too when the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th jabs are given out.

leeds

Well said.

Vaccines are the way forward! "

Try saying that to the family and loved ones of the 1253 people who have died as as a result of having the vaccine..the very thing that is suppose to be saving them. And don't forget the 888,196 people who have had adverse reactions to the jab. Pharmaceutical companies are sued all the time over their vaccines, and they have to pay out . You just don't hear about it.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Well said.

Try saying that to the family and loved ones of the 1253 people who have died as as a result of having the vaccine..the very thing that is suppose to be saving them. And don't forget the 888,196 people who have had adverse reactions to the jab. Pharmaceutical companies are sued all the time over their vaccines, and they have to pay out . You just don't hear about it.

"

I bet you picked up that figure from an earlier Fab post.....

So obviously you know it's been fact checked.

And that post had lifted it from a 'fake news' site.

You should stand for PM.

leeds

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

"

The stats are from a site which I can't mention on the forum but I can assure you that the figures are not fake and are accurate up to 26th May 2021. People need to know the truth instead of hiding behind the lies. The point I'm making is vaccines aren't what people are painting them out to be.

Fake news is me saying vaccines are safe and they don't cause injuries or complications whatsoever.

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

The stats are from a site which I can't mention on the forum but I can assure you that the figures are not fake and are accurate up to 26th May 2021. People need to know the truth instead of hiding behind the lies. The point I'm making is vaccines aren't what people are painting them out to be.

Fake news is me saying vaccines are safe and they don't cause injuries or complications whatsoever. "

I mean it doesn't seem at all correct what you're saying about that many deaths BECAUSE of the vaccine, and it's much more likely to be a stat of people who have died within a certain timeframe after recieving the vaccine such as 20 days or something.

Many people who have unfortunately passed have passed due to underlying health conditions though, and it seems to mostly effect the elderly populations (nursing homes in particular) so I'm afraid I'm not sure I can just simply take your word that vaccines are the immediate CAUSE of death, and not actually helping the population in general.

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

I'm maskless now and vaccinated .I ain't doing this any longer

"I'm maskless now and vaccinated .I ain't doing this any longer "
if you have had both vaccines your still expected to follow the rules. I've been fully vaccinated since March... but will continue to wear my mask etc and keep my distance for a while longer.

If people dont we see soon going to find ourselves in a mess as still too many that haven't had both vaccines.

To be honest wearing the mask is like 2nd nature after over a year. Been wearing one since feb/March last year now

"FUBAR

WTF - I’m lost!!!

Jog on Bojo

That's because the second one was likely to be a placebo ...salt and water is my guess ! ...does anyone honestly know what they're putting in you when you roll up your sleeve ? "

I help at a vaccine centre and I can assure you that we are giving people what it says. Having had to carefully carry and handle Pfizer vaccine to the pods.. it's a faff but necessary. However majority of people taking the vaccine have very few side effects

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"

Which is exactly what was said could happen when the Roadmap to Recovery was announced.

It's no surprise especially given the variants and rising numbers of confirmed cases.

E

The South

Well said.

Spreading fear doesn't help. Positivity is the way forward. "

Did you read a single word PP said?

E

The South

"The government cannot lift restrictions yet for one simple reason, every small to medium business hasn't gone bust yet. "

Yes, definitely, the WHOLE point of the lockdown is to ruin the very businesses that keep the country moving, that service our homes and businesses, the very lifeblood of this country and who contribute by far the most to the HMRC coffers.

Yep, I'm sure you're right.

E

By *layPrincessDaddyBearCouple  over a year ago

Bracknell

Exactly this.... the many out weight the few xx

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"I'm maskless now and vaccinated .I ain't doing this any longer "

The lockdown and restrictions aren't there just for your protection...

Which is exactly what was said could happen when the Roadmap to Recovery was announced.

It's no surprise especially given the variants and rising numbers of confirmed cases.

E"

I pity people on here who still think this is all about a virus.

You’re being hoodwinked & lied to continuously by a government who couldn’t care less about you, under the pretence you’re all keeping each other safe.

leeds

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

Fake news is me saying vaccines are safe and they don't cause injuries or complications whatsoever.

I mean it doesn't seem at all correct what you're saying about that many deaths BECAUSE of the vaccine, and it's much more likely to be a stat of people who have died within a certain timeframe after recieving the vaccine such as 20 days or something.

Many people who have unfortunately passed have passed due to underlying health conditions though, and it seems to mostly effect the elderly populations (nursing homes in particular) so I'm afraid I'm not sure I can just simply take your word that vaccines are the immediate CAUSE of death, and not actually helping the population in general."

If you sadly die after having a vaccine, you don't have a window that you have to die in for the cause of death to be vaccine related. It could be 2 days, a week, 2 weeks. I personally know many people who have died after having the vaccine, most of these elderly with underlying health conditions so I can agree on that point but the point is, the vaccines seem to cause an accelerated death and it's highly probable that these people who have sadly passed would still be here had they not have had the jab.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

Many people who have unfortunately passed have passed due to underlying health conditions though, and it seems to mostly effect the elderly populations (nursing homes in particular) so I'm afraid I'm not sure I can just simply take your word that vaccines are the immediate CAUSE of death, and not actually helping the population in general.

If you sadly die after having a vaccine, you don't have a window that you have to die in for the cause of death to be vaccine related. It could be 2 days, a week, 2 weeks. I personally know many people who have died after having the vaccine, most of these elderly with underlying health conditions so I can agree on that point but the point is, the vaccines seem to cause an accelerated death and it's highly probable that these people who have sadly passed would still be here had they not have had the jab. "

That is terrible

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

If you sadly die after having a vaccine, you don't have a window that you have to die in for the cause of death to be vaccine related. It could be 2 days, a week, 2 weeks. I personally know many people who have died after having the vaccine, most of these elderly with underlying health conditions so I can agree on that point but the point is, the vaccines seem to cause an accelerated death and it's highly probable that these people who have sadly passed would still be here had they not have had the jab. "

Again I've seen no evidence that this is the case of it speeding up cases, rather I've seen that the death rate in care homes rather has remained to a similar rate to how it was before.

Ofcourse it's awful to see people pass away but we all eventually do. I just don't see any correlation between the vaccine and those people's deaths.

Stockport

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

If you sadly die after having a vaccine, you don't have a window that you have to die in for the cause of death to be vaccine related. It could be 2 days, a week, 2 weeks. I personally know many people who have died after having the vaccine, most of these elderly with underlying health conditions so I can agree on that point but the point is, the vaccines seem to cause an accelerated death and it's highly probable that these people who have sadly passed would still be here had they not have had the jab.

That is terrible "

It is also not true.

The South

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

That is terrible "

Yes. That is terrible.

Apart from one small detail.

It's nonsense.

450 million people vaccinated worldwide without a single recorded death as a result of the vaccine.

E

The South

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

Again I've seen no evidence that this is the case of it speeding up cases, rather I've seen that the death rate in care homes rather has remained to a similar rate to how it was before.

Ofcourse it's awful to see people pass away but we all eventually do. I just don't see any correlation between the vaccine and those people's deaths."

That's because there is no correlation.

E

borehamwood

and its exactly that sort of attitude that will undo all the good that been done..bit of a dick thing to do and brag about frankly "

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it.been following the rules since this started done everything that was asked far as im concermed that vaxs work or they dont.for those that still wana stay away from everyone stay indoors and dont do anything.let the rest of us see if they been bullshitting us or not about how effective these vaccines are.just a few weeks to flatten the curve yet here we are 15 months later still being told what we can and cant do

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 11/06/21 08:08:10]

The South

and its exactly that sort of attitude that will undo all the good that been done..bit of a dick thing to do and brag about frankly

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it.been following the rules since this started done everything that was asked far as im concermed that vaxs work or they dont.for those that still wana stay away from everyone stay indoors and dont do anything.let the rest of us see if they been bullshitting us or not about how effective these vaccines are.just a few weeks to flatten the curve yet here we are 15 months later still being told what we can and cant do"

As you say, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

In my opinion, your opinion is bloody nonsense.

The evidence, recorded and anecdotal, regarding efficacy of the vaccine is as plain as the nose on your face.

E

The South

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

Fake news is me saying vaccines are safe and they don't cause injuries or complications whatsoever. "

Fake news is you saying "vaccines aren't what people are painting them out to be"

E

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it.been following the rules since this started done everything that was asked far as im concermed that vaxs work or they dont.for those that still wana stay away from everyone stay indoors and dont do anything.let the rest of us see if they been bullshitting us or not about how effective these vaccines are.just a few weeks to flatten the curve yet here we are 15 months later still being told what we can and cant do

The evidence, recorded and anecdotal, regarding efficacy of the vaccine is as plain as the nose on your face.

E"

And yet restrictions are still in place and we’ll be locked down again later this year when cases go up, whilst the world’s leaders currently swan about in Cornwall, no masks, having lavish parties at OUR expense. The elite are pissing themselves at our servitude. This is precisely what we deserve.

borehamwood

E"

Well i had my 2nd one last night so three weeks time i should be fully coverd we been told its only way to get back to normal is get jabbed.have done wats been asked since the start of this.now all the vunerable and those of us older bastards have been jabbed its time to take that leap back into the world for those who are not ready to then stay indoors and and for those that are ready time to start living a normal life again

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

E

And yet restrictions are still in place and we’ll be locked down again later this year when cases go up, whilst the world’s leaders currently swan about in Cornwall, no masks, having lavish parties at OUR expense. The elite are pissing themselves at our servitude. This is precisely what we deserve. "

Gove is the biggest advocate of lockdowns yet he and his son were in Portugal for the Champions League final.

When you see that and you get told to protect the NHS and we are all in it together, it seems like hollow bollox to me !

leeds

"I'm maskless now and vaccinated .I ain't doing this any longer if you have had both vaccines your still expected to follow the rules. I've been fully vaccinated since March... but will continue to wear my mask etc and keep my distance for a while longer.

If people dont we see soon going to find ourselves in a mess as still too many that haven't had both vaccines.

To be honest wearing the mask is like 2nd nature after over a year. Been wearing one since feb/March last year now "

That's because you're conditioned into wearing one. It's not healthy as it stops you from fully exhaling your bodies CO2 which inturn causes an Oxygen inbalance in your body. So it's a health risk. i dont know if anyone saw the coming together of Mr Biden and BoJo yesterday at the G7 summit. First they're posing for the cameras doing their infamous elbow taps and next minute they're walking shoulder to shoulder maskless before posing side by side again for the cameras. No masks, no social distancing. Talk about asking everyone to do one thing and then doing another themselves. It's all PR !

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I personally think there's no way of knowing what will happen until the review is is finished on Monday.

Obviously with things opening up again the cases were likely to rise some what, I guess it's about finding the right balance for the country, which cannot be an easy job.

I'm hopeful for Monday, but let's see

"I'm maskless now and vaccinated .I ain't doing this any longer if you have had both vaccines your still expected to follow the rules. I've been fully vaccinated since March... but will continue to wear my mask etc and keep my distance for a while longer.

To be honest wearing the mask is like 2nd nature after over a year. Been wearing one since feb/March last year now

That's because you're conditioned into wearing one. It's not healthy as it stops you from fully exhaling your bodies CO2 which inturn causes an Oxygen inbalance in your body. So it's a health risk. i dont know if anyone saw the coming together of Mr Biden and BoJo yesterday at the G7 summit. First they're posing for the cameras doing their infamous elbow taps and next minute they're walking shoulder to shoulder maskless before posing side by side again for the cameras. No masks, no social distancing. Talk about asking everyone to do one thing and then doing another themselves. It's all PR ! "

do you actually believe this and actually when I began wearing one hardly anyone else was...masks do not cause an oxygen imbalance. Its crap like this circulating that is causing so much aggro. I dont actually care if Boris is wearing his mask.. funny around my work colleagues that I'm tested along side.. I don't wear mine either all the time.

leeds

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

Ofcourse it's awful to see people pass away but we all eventually do. I just don't see any correlation between the vaccine and those people's deaths."

What evidence do you want to see ?. It's something I've seen before my very eyes and the conclusion I've drawn.. You don't always need evidence for something to be true. You talk about the death rate in care homes being similar to before. Do you know that the overall death rate in the whole country is similar to that before also ?. That being said, could you provide me with evidence that we are in a pandemic going by the total number of deaths ?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/11/boris-considering-four-week-delay-to-june-21-freedom-day-as-cases-rise-14752818/?ito=upday

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

Ofcourse it's awful to see people pass away but we all eventually do. I just don't see any correlation between the vaccine and those people's deaths.

What evidence do you want to see ?. It's something I've seen before my very eyes and the conclusion I've drawn.. You don't always need evidence for something to be true. You talk about the death rate in care homes being similar to before. Do you know that the overall death rate in the whole country is similar to that before also ?. That being said, could you provide me with evidence that we are in a pandemic going by the total number of deaths ?"

But you do need evidence to prove something is true. Let’s start with some evidence regarding your mask/Co2/oxygen claims.

exactly im surprised at the amount of people who think it will return to normal , they did give you a clue at the beginning on all the media by saying " the new normal"

ps it will never end if you say theirs nothing we can do about it

The South

E

And yet restrictions are still in place and we’ll be locked down again later this year when cases go up, whilst the world’s leaders currently swan about in Cornwall, no masks, having lavish parties at OUR expense. The elite are pissing themselves at our servitude. This is precisely what we deserve. "

The restrictions are still in place because we are not yet 100% vaccinated and protected. Is that not obvious?

As for the world leaders swanning about, I'm willing to bet they are all fully vaccinated and regularly tested.

E

The South

E

Well i had my 2nd one last night so three weeks time i should be fully coverd we been told its only way to get back to normal is get jabbed.have done wats been asked since the start of this.now all the vunerable and those of us older bastards have been jabbed its time to take that leap back into the world for those who are not ready to then stay indoors and and for those that are ready time to start living a normal life again"

If I'm reading this correctly, you're fully vaccinated and everyone who isn't has to stay indoors?

E

The South

That's because you're conditioned into wearing one. It's not healthy as it stops you from fully exhaling your bodies CO2 which inturn causes an Oxygen inbalance in your body. So it's a health risk. i dont know if anyone saw the coming together of Mr Biden and BoJo yesterday at the G7 summit. First they're posing for the cameras doing their infamous elbow taps and next minute they're walking shoulder to shoulder maskless before posing side by side again for the cameras. No masks, no social distancing. Talk about asking everyone to do one thing and then doing another themselves. It's all PR ! "

Madks cause oxygen imbalance?

Utter drivel.

World leaders meeting? I'll bet my pension they're all fully vaccinated and regularly tested.

You really do spout utter nonsense.

E

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I saw the stats on the local news last night. In the whole of East Anglia - one person on a ventilator. What great progress we have made. Let’s not spoil it.

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Oh yes, and fuck everybody else eh?? Selfish sod

leeds

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

That is terrible

Yes. That is terrible.

It's nonsense.

450 million people vaccinated worldwide without a single recorded death as a result of the vaccine.

E"

Have you been on Tizer again ?

The South

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

That is terrible

Yes. That is terrible.

It's nonsense.

E

Have you been on Tizer again ? "

Are you disputing my statement?

E

E

And yet restrictions are still in place and we’ll be locked down again later this year when cases go up, whilst the world’s leaders currently swan about in Cornwall, no masks, having lavish parties at OUR expense. The elite are pissing themselves at our servitude. This is precisely what we deserve.

The restrictions are still in place because we are not yet 100% vaccinated and protected. Is that not obvious?

As for the world leaders swanning about, I'm willing to bet they are all fully vaccinated and regularly tested.

E

"

its never going to be 100% vaccinated ever

leeds

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

That is terrible

Yes. That is terrible.

It's nonsense.

E

E"

Put your pint of Tizer down and check the governments yellow card reports please.

[Removed by poster at 11/06/21 10:24:46]

"

21st of June is on!!... Just not this year

leeds

Oh yes, and fuck everybody else eh?? Selfish sod "

No need to be personal. Everybody has free will not to take the jab, just as you had free will to take it.

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Let's take the Goverment on their word, and look at the 4 tests they're meant to be using.

1. The vaccine deployment programme continues successfully.

Seems to be. Pass.

2. Evidence shows vaccines are sufficiently effective in reducing hospitalisations and deaths in those vaccinated.

Key word is reducing, not eliminating. Seems to be. Pass.

3. Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospitalisations which would put unsustainable pressure on the NHS.

Cases are going up yes, but AFAIK thanks to vaccinations hospitalisations are nowhere near levels we experienced in winter. So I think that's a pass.

4. The assessment of the risks is not fundamentally changed by new variants of concern.

This is the only one that's a maybe in my eyes. We're told the Delta variant is covered by our vaccinations. So in my mind that's a pass, but is probably the only test that could set things back a bit.

"Let's take the Goverment on their word, and look at the 4 tests they're meant to be using.

Seems to be. Pass.

2. Evidence shows vaccines are sufficiently effective in reducing hospitalisations and deaths in those vaccinated.

3. Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospitalisations which would put unsustainable pressure on the NHS.

Cases are going up yes, but AFAIK thanks to vaccinations hospitalisations are nowhere near levels we experienced in winter. So I think that's a pass.

4. The assessment of the risks is not fundamentally changed by new variants of concern.

This is the only one that's a maybe in my eyes. We're told the Delta variant is covered by our vaccinations. So in my mind that's a pass, but is probably the only test that could set things back a bit."

You lost all credibility with your first seven words.

leeds

That's because you're conditioned into wearing one. It's not healthy as it stops you from fully exhaling your bodies CO2 which inturn causes an Oxygen inbalance in your body. So it's a health risk. i dont know if anyone saw the coming together of Mr Biden and BoJo yesterday at the G7 summit. First they're posing for the cameras doing their infamous elbow taps and next minute they're walking shoulder to shoulder maskless before posing side by side again for the cameras. No masks, no social distancing. Talk about asking everyone to do one thing and then doing another themselves. It's all PR !

Utter drivel.

World leaders meeting? I'll bet my pension they're all fully vaccinated and regularly tested.

E"

Many people out there are fully vaccinated and regularly tested but they are still told to wear a mask and social distance though. Boris can tell you what to do but you can't tell him what to do. I'll bet my pension that people who wear masks breathe in less oxygen than people who don't. Similarly I'll bet my pension that people who wear masks also breathe out less CO2 than someone who doesn't wear a mask. This is what causes an O2 and CO2 imbalance

"Let's take the Goverment on their word, and look at the 4 tests they're meant to be using.

Seems to be. Pass.

This is the only one that's a maybe in my eyes. We're told the Delta variant is covered by our vaccinations. So in my mind that's a pass, but is probably the only test that could set things back a bit."

My thinking too.

They knew cases would go up when people start mixing again..

Well said.

You should stand for PM.

That is terrible

Yes. That is terrible.

It's nonsense.

E

E

Put your pint of Tizer down and check the governments yellow card reports please. "

just because its reported doesnt mean it's to do with the vaccine or any other medication... for instance I recently stated taking some different pain killers and started to get dizzy spells. I reported it as a side effect but turns out to have been caused by a trapped nerve not the medication.... but I'd used the yellow card system

https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/the-yellow-card-scheme/

How it actually works

Utter drivel.

E

Many people out there are fully vaccinated and regularly tested but they are still told to wear a mask and social distance though. Boris can tell you what to do but you can't tell him what to do. I'll bet my pension that people who wear masks breathe in less oxygen than people who don't. Similarly I'll bet my pension that people who wear masks also breathe out less CO2 than someone who doesn't wear a mask. This is what causes an O2 and CO2 imbalance "

That's why all the surgeons keel over and die when operating on people.

"

I'll bet my pension that people who wear masks breathe in less oxygen than people who don't. Similarly I'll bet my pension that people who wear masks also breathe out less CO2 than someone who doesn't wear a mask. This is what causes an O2 and CO2 imbalance "

this has been shown many times to be incorrect. They out people on oxygen monitors and it proved that this was false news. I work in my Mask for 8 hours at a time, sometimes longer... I am up and down stairs and hardly the fittest of people and it does not cause me any issues at all.

Our old people when they need to wear a mask have no issues.. my sister who actually doesnt need to wear one but chooses to do so on the tube finds it causes her no issues.

Masks do not cause an 02 c02 imbalance

"FUBAR

WTF - I’m lost!!!

Jog on Bojo

"

Well said finally people are waking up to the lies ,

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

“I mean it doesn't seem at all correct what you're saying about that many deaths BECAUSE of the vaccine, and it's much more likely to be a stat of people who have died within a certain timeframe after recieving the vaccine such as 20 days or something.

Many people who have unfortunately passed have passed due to underlying health conditions though, and it seems to mostly effect the elderly populations (nursing homes in particular) so I'm afraid I'm not sure I can just simply take your word that vaccines are the immediate CAUSE of death, and not actually helping the population in general.“

Not commenting on whether vaccines are causing deaths as I simply don’t know either way but...

The point made here can equally be levelled at the way deaths are being recorded as being Covid related. 28 days after a positive test but died with Covid not necessarily caused by Covid (some obviously are but some will be down to a detrimental impact affecting another health condition).

Just saying!

Manchester (she/her)

Some people will die as a result of the vaccine. Side effects exist, it's known. The safety has been weighed against the risk of the disease it's designed to prevent, and on a population level it's of enormous benefit.

(And again, I have a relative who nearly died from a vaccine when I was a child, so I'm not just being a heartless monster looking at numbers rather than people)

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Our freedom is going to be curtailed forever at this rate, the virus is here to stay and will keep mutating.

Hospital number are not increasing, thought that was reason for lockdown to protect nhs from lots of patients needing intensive care

E

E

"

Ah so you think a feasible target of 100% vaccination is a) necessary and b) achievable in order to lift restrictions? That’s about as realistic as a zero covid policy the government currently seems obsessed with. Utter madness.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

100% vaccinated is impossible due to there being people who cannot actually have the vaccines for health reasons.

"100% vaccinated is impossible due to there being people who cannot actually have the vaccines for health reasons."

Quite agree, a policy based on 100% uptake is only designed to fail and therefore not fit to be a policy in the first place.

leeds

"FUBAR

WTF - I’m lost!!!

Jog on Bojo

That's because the second one was likely to be a placebo ...salt and water is my guess ! ...does anyone honestly know what they're putting in you when you roll up your sleeve ?

I help at a vaccine centre and I can assure you that we are giving people what it says. Having had to carefully carry and handle Pfizer vaccine to the pods.. it's a faff but necessary. However majority of people taking the vaccine have very few side effects "

A couple of points to pickup on. Firstly you personally don't test every single jab they administer so no way of knowing that some aren't placebo. Like I've said before its a trial so you always have to have a control which is placebo. Secondly, many people have side effects after they have left the vaccination centre so there's no way of you personally knowing have they've reacted to it. We don't know what's in these vaccines....it reminds me from a few years ago when people were tucking into their cottage pies and beef burgers when in fact, they were eating horse meat. Just because it says it on the packet, doesn't mean thats what it is !

"

It's just been announced infections regarding the Indian varient up to Over 42 thousand. Doubled in a week. I think that tells its own story don't you.

Manchester (she/her)

"FUBAR

WTF - I’m lost!!!

Jog on Bojo

I help at a vaccine centre and I can assure you that we are giving people what it says. Having had to carefully carry and handle Pfizer vaccine to the pods.. it's a faff but necessary. However majority of people taking the vaccine have very few side effects

A couple of points to pickup on. Firstly you personally don't test every single jab they administer so no way of knowing that some aren't placebo. Like I've said before its a trial so you always have to have a control which is placebo. Secondly, many people have side effects after they have left the vaccination centre so there's no way of you personally knowing have they've reacted to it. We don't know what's in these vaccines....it reminds me from a few years ago when people were tucking into their cottage pies and beef burgers when in fact, they were eating horse meat. Just because it says it on the packet, doesn't mean thats what it is ! "

Please provide proof of it being a trial. Actual proof.

It's just been announced infections regarding the Indian varient up to Over 42 thousand. Doubled in a week. I think that tells its own story don't you. "

Yes all lies

Stockport

Utter drivel.

E

Many people out there are fully vaccinated and regularly tested but they are still told to wear a mask and social distance though. Boris can tell you what to do but you can't tell him what to do. I'll bet my pension that people who wear masks breathe in less oxygen than people who don't. Similarly I'll bet my pension that people who wear masks also breathe out less CO2 than someone who doesn't wear a mask. This is what causes an O2 and CO2 imbalance "

Congratulations, you just lost your pension.

Bexley

"...

A couple of points to pickup on. Firstly you personally don't test every single jab they administer so no way of knowing that some aren't placebo. Like I've said before its a trial so you always have to have a control which is placebo. ..."

What do you mean by "it's a trial"?

I went and got mine done on the understanding that the trials had all been done and certainly not with the notion of being some kind of guinea pig.

I would be livid if that were the case.

I sincerely hope you have got that wrong.