FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Goodsam volunteers

Goodsam volunteers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

They have opened up again for steward volunteers to help with the vaccine clinics

We have been short on every single session this past week...

So if you could offer even one session a week.. perhaps look into it.

Or If you signed up and forgot about it... please log in and have a look.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

I have been unable to log in as much as I would like.

Whenever I can, I do, but I'm not sure how useful this is.

"I have been unable to log in as much as I would like.

"

dont think mine ever logs me out.. in fact today which is a day off everything but the house day. It even told me to log in as there were unanswered requests in my area x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

We both accessed St Johns via good Sam, as it was quicker that way.

Would think others have also, not logging back in till the centres get quiet which won't be this year I reckon..

It's a good thread OP and if people can spare a few hours please do so..

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Goodsam is not used in Scotland for vaccination clinic volunteers.

here

dont think mine ever logs me out.. in fact today which is a day off everything but the house day. It even told me to log in as there were unanswered requests in my area x "

I did think the number of tasks would decrease as the situation started to improve.

If anything the number of requests increased. Maybe this is due to fewer Responders being available in the area.

I make myself "on-duty" when i can but do worry if there is a shortage of responders how the needs of those requesting support will be met.

dont think mine ever logs me out.. in fact today which is a day off everything but the house day. It even told me to log in as there were unanswered requests in my area x

I did think the number of tasks would decrease as the situation started to improve.

If anything the number of requests increased. Maybe this is due to fewer Responders being available in the area.

I make myself "on-duty" when i can but do worry if there is a shortage of responders how the needs of those requesting support will be met.

"

yeah I seem to be getting more and more. I'm an enhanced responder so perhaps that's why but I enjoy doing the vaccine clinics.. had some lovely chats with people. The first month was the most chatty though but mostly qas seeing people that had been shielding for a year

here

yeah I seem to be getting more and more. I'm an enhanced responder so perhaps that's why but I enjoy doing the vaccine clinics.. had some lovely chats with people. The first month was the most chatty though but mostly qas seeing people that had been shielding for a year "

Likewise, enhanced.

» Add a new message to this topic