FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Wil he won't he

Wil he won't he

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usman 199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Will Boris do it June 21st if so what will change from what we do today afternoon all by the way !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Will Boris do it June 21st if so what will change from what we do today afternoon all by the way !!"

He’s damned if he does and dammed if he doesn’t

I personally hope he doesn’t but saying that I’m desperate to get back to work

By *usman 199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"Will Boris do it June 21st if so what will change from what we do today afternoon all by the way !!

He’s damned if he does and dammed if he doesn’t tough call either way

I personally hope he doesn’t but saying that I’m desperate to get back to work "

I would prefer him to wait until July when I’m on mat leave and can keep away from people

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

He could go either way, with the same evidence.

Though he probably has lower motivation than earlier before elections, to hit 'the earliest' date of June 21st.

It would have been better to have postponed the May 17th change imo, and helped to dampen the rise in the Delta variant.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No I think it will stay as it is now.

The government won't make a decision on it until Monday 14th.

I'm getting sick and tired of the main stream media's continued speculation on the issue.

I remember when the news outlets used to report the actual news rather than trying to guess the future

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"The government won't make a decision on it until Monday 14th.

I'm getting sick and tired of the main stream media's continued speculation on the issue.

I remember when the news outlets used to report the actual news rather than trying to guess the future"

It's difficult finding any news media that just provide factual data without 'analysis'

"Will Boris do it June 21st if so what will change from what we do today afternoon all by the way !!"

Personally nothing has changed for me, I'm immune to their fear tactics. I've done everything I usually do this last 18 months.

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

He'll bottle it.

For me enough is enough. Time to live with it a get on!

By *entGent75Man  over a year ago

Dartford

I remember when the news outlets used to report the actual news rather than trying to guess the future"

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

This has to end on 21/6. We were promised this and we expect it. I'm not wearing a mask in public from this date whatever happens, and I've been supportive of masks.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"This has to end on 21/6. We were promised this and we expect it. I'm not wearing a mask in public from this date whatever happens, and I've been supportive of masks."

We were promised data, not dates

By *emmabTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"He could go either way, with the same evidence.

Though he probably has lower motivation than earlier before elections, to hit 'the earliest' date of June 21st.

It would have been better to have postponed the May 17th change imo, and helped to dampen the rise in the Delta variant. "

Not really sure that much if anything was know about the Delta variant when May 17th relaxation were announced. Don't forget it would have been discussed in cabinet the Monday before on information that would have been at best 5 days old then.

However there was plenty that could have done before then. Taken our boarder control much more seriously. The problem with Boris is that he is working at full capacity just walking and talking at the same time.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

2 week delay am going with

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

It must end 21st, the virus is here to stay & mutate, we must learn to live with it, hospital admissions not increasing anything like before, figures conveniently not mentioned on news anymore.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

1671 new cases 2nd May

8125 today

450% increase in 6 weeks.

By *ove2lickJemCouple  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"2 week delay am going with "

Being reported now it's been put to 19th July. Obvs wait and see, however it's their usual 'leak' the news so the public accept it on Monday technique....

Manchester (she/her)

"2 week delay am going with

Being reported now it's been put to 19th July. Obvs wait and see, however it's their usual 'leak' the news so the public accept it on Monday technique...."

Agreed

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"This has to end on 21/6. We were promised this and we expect it. I'm not wearing a mask in public from this date whatever happens, and I've been supportive of masks."

We weren't promised it, restrictions were set to be released should the data back it up. The new strain has caused a rise in cases and if we need a few extra weeks to get the majority fully vaccinated, so be it.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"This has to end on 21/6. We were promised this and we expect it. I'm not wearing a mask in public from this date whatever happens, and I've been supportive of masks.

We weren't promised it, restrictions were set to be released should the data back it up. The new strain has caused a rise in cases and if we need a few extra weeks to get the majority fully vaccinated, so be it. "

"I would prefer him to wait until July when I’m on mat leave and can keep away from people "

What's stopping you from keeping away from people right now?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Personally nothing has changed for me, I'm immune to their fear tactics. I've done everything I usually do this last 18 months."

So you've carried on going to theatres, doing Park Runs, nightclubs and foreign holidays ?

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"2 week delay am going with

Being reported now it's been put to 19th July. Obvs wait and see, however it's their usual 'leak' the news so the public accept it on Monday technique...."

Until the week before 19th July, cases for all modelling, terribly high so it’a another 4 weeks until mid August etc !

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

The trouble I see is if they postpone the easing by 4 weeks based on current trends then in four weeks time they have to postpone it again (if they follow the same criteria).

The reason I say that with current restrictions rates are going up. If you look around so many have given up on restrictions already. I've seen pubs packed, no distancing. Fewer people waring masks and in private spaces people doing what they want. And I am not criticising anyone BTW, just pointing out what's going on. So it's no surprise rates are going up. I really don't think another 4 weeks will do a lot at all. The way I see it is we either lock down again or put our trust in the vaccine and prepare for the NHS to take some extra strain again (although it should be anywhere near as stresses as previous spikes).

Dont you people realise this will NEVER end. Its going to get worse, much worse, No i dont mean the covid scam i mean the bullshit media and government lies. This is all a scam people and the only way out of it is to say enough is enough. Sheep wake up and admit you have been totally wrong for the past year or more. Stop being so bloody stubborn and admit us "conspiracy theorists" have been right from day one. It only take a bit of research and an open and critical mind. You have a choice, communist like dictatorship with your every move monitored or relative freedom like we used to have. Remember this, today 2 people died WITH a corona virus and also today 450 people died of cancer. 450 people die of can on average every day and now with millions of hospital appointments being cancelled this figure will get massively more. Think about it people, your being well and truly scammed.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Dont you people realise this will NEVER end. Its going to get worse, much worse, No i dont mean the covid scam i mean the bullshit media and government lies. This is all a scam people and the only way out of it is to say enough is enough. Sheep wake up and admit you have been totally wrong for the past year or more. Stop being so bloody stubborn and admit us "conspiracy theorists" have been right from day one. It only take a bit of research and an open and critical mind. You have a choice, communist like dictatorship with your every move monitored or relative freedom like we used to have. Remember this, today 2 people died WITH a corona virus and also today 450 people died of cancer. 450 people die of can on average every day and now with millions of hospital appointments being cancelled this figure will get massively more. Think about it people, your being well and truly scammed."

We've said all along about the fact that thousands more people die of cancer and other disease than Covid.

It's time absolutely everything went back to normal.

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

With wispers of 19th July been the new 21 June.. and cases at an all time high over 8k today. I don't see how delaying date will stop the already rising cases

As mist of us are now jabbed, the risks are reportedly lower

Open us the fook up

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Think he's in the same situation he was in regarding cancelling Christmas, its going to be an unpopular decision.

I've always thought that 21st June was an over optimistic target given the objections of the scientific advisors and the sway they have over decision making.

One thing is for certain though, we need to start getting guarantees that we won't resort to any more full lockdowns later in the year, we can't keep going backwards.

What will be will be. No point worrying about it. Im happy as we are for now. Maybe if he hadn't let people go on holiday or fly in from India just maybe we be ok. Who knows. Dnt really worry anymore. What's the point

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"With wispers of 19th July been the new 21 June.. and cases at an all time high over 8k today. I don't see how delaying date will stop the already rising cases

Open us the fook up "

This is exactly how I see it looking at current trends with current restrictions. This current half way house seems to carry on damaging society for very little gain. The only options to me are lock down if you want to stop the spread or lift restrictions and let the vacine significantly reduce the impact. Personally I think the vacine has tipped the scales of risk v reward in favour of lifting restrictions.

"I would prefer him to wait until July when I’m on mat leave and can keep away from people "

So sad go buy an island and be on your own then!

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I would prefer him to wait until July when I’m on mat leave and can keep away from people

So sad go buy an island and be on your own then! "

Are yoy always so rude?

I think that in light of the increasing number of hospitalisations, further ooening on 21st will be delayed.

It won't be popular but I think it's the right thing to do. Only about 50/60% of adults are fully vaccinated.

"With wispers of 19th July been the new 21 June.. and cases at an all time high over 8k today. I don't see how delaying date will stop the already rising cases

Open us the fook up "

I agree. The changes on the 21st were not going to make a huge difference really so delaying by 4 weeks I can’t see it will make a difference to cases only allow more people to be vaccinated

Somewhere near

Given the trend of variants, there's gonna be another and another oh and another. Regardless of restrictions. Are the WHO and others not so positive about the vaccine. Asking for a friend

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

"1671 new cases 2nd May

8125 today

450% increase in 6 weeks. "

Theres probably a 500% increase in sunstroke over last 2 weeks, but still minimal in comparison. Shall we all stsy out the sun.. oh, and im no conspirisist, just fed up with the bollox of goal post movjng now

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Why the hell India did not go on the Red list . Well blame HMG, nobody else though this shower will get away with it. If that variant hadn't been let in, we would be smelling roses not what we are smelling now

Judging by the way, Doris, the queen,Biden, macron, truedeau and loads of others, are hugging shaking hands etc, with no muzzles no anti social distancing, at the G7 summit All restrictions have been lifted. Or is it one rule for them and one rule for us ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Judging by the way, Doris, the queen,Biden, macron, truedeau and loads of others, are hugging shaking hands etc, with no muzzles no anti social distancing, at the G7 summit All restrictions have been lifted. Or is it one rule for them and one rule for us ? "

The US is going by reduction of physical distancing and masking once people have been fully vaccinated.

Given all of these leaders will have been vaccinated, there's no need for them to stay away from each other.

Do you know for sure they’ve all been vaccinated?

Why are all the official photos of them, elbow touching, fully muzzled up, and anti social distanced then ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Do you know for sure they’ve all been vaccinated?

Why are all the official photos of them, elbow touching, fully muzzled up, and anti social distanced then ? "

All the ones I'm aware of have made announcements to that effect.

PR? Not a clue.

I must say, the "muzzle" rhetoric is rather amusing. Usually pronounced by those who declare themselves the only strong, noble, independent ones who'll show the way against the submissive nature of the sheeple. And yet, as strong and brave and mighty as they are, they think they'll be rendered inert by some cloth over their face. Oh noes humanity is doomed!

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

When I saw Boris with Macron, they were wearing masks and bumped elbows

Manchester (she/her)

"When I saw Boris with Macron, they were wearing masks and bumped elbows"

Mixed messaging for different times.

Those who are fully vaccinated are, per a lot of data out of the US, fine to end social distancing.

But we need to show the correct image, communication, etc.

Competing interests. Not that complicated or interesting.

"When I saw Boris with Macron, they were wearing masks and bumped elbows

Those who are fully vaccinated are, per a lot of data out of the US, fine to end social distancing.

Competing interests. Not that complicated or interesting."

Recently went to Niagra falls. American side had thousands of people out enjoying life no masks required. Canadian side was a ghost town. Strange sight.

Manchester (she/her)

"When I saw Boris with Macron, they were wearing masks and bumped elbows

Competing interests. Not that complicated or interesting.

Recently went to Niagra falls. American side had thousands of people out enjoying life no masks required. Canadian side was a ghost town. Strange sight."

Canada have ongoing Covid issues and a lot less vaccines. Not confusing.

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

That's why I've avoided all media outlets for over a year now, life's much more pleasant

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Judging from the Telegraph ( usually the best indicator as to what the government thinking is )The headlines over the last week it is likely he won't do it for the 21st..

I think there's a good possibility of July 19th though depending on how many people get vaccinated between now and then.

The more who get it done the better the chances of them lifting the lockdown .

Manchester (she/her)

"Will Boris do it June 21st if so what will change from what we do today afternoon all by the way !!

Judging from the Telegraph ( usually the best indicator as to what the government thinking is )The headlines over the last week it is likely he won't do it for the 21st..

I think there's a good possibility of July 19th though depending on how many people get vaccinated between now and then.

"

*Fist bump*

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Dont you people realise this will NEVER end. Its going to get worse, much worse, No i dont mean the covid scam i mean the bullshit media and government lies. This is all a scam people and the only way out of it is to say enough is enough. Sheep wake up and admit you have been totally wrong for the past year or more. Stop being so bloody stubborn and admit us "conspiracy theorists" have been right from day one. It only take a bit of research and an open and critical mind. You have a choice, communist like dictatorship with your every move monitored or relative freedom like we used to have. Remember this, today 2 people died WITH a corona virus and also today 450 people died of cancer. 450 people die of can on average every day and now with millions of hospital appointments being cancelled this figure will get massively more. Think about it people, your being well and truly scammed."

seriously..what a load of flannel!

The biggest issue with conspiracy theory is the people getting sucked in by the conspiracy theories they seem to believe above scientific proof ..

You don't seem to be including anything to do with how many people have died in the US or India recently ? obviously not realising that these are the nationalities of a lot people the uk has been letting into the country pretty much unrestrained up till recently .. the problem is the potential for variants and the need to lock things down tightly..unless we do that the virus will continue to spread..additionally the more people vaccinated the better everyone chances are..if people sign up and get vaccinated in the next 4 weeks..

Also..you do realise that if you have owned a mobile phone the 'communist dictatorship 'has been watching you closely for years!

Manchester (she/her)

"Dont you people realise this will NEVER end. Its going to get worse, much worse, No i dont mean the covid scam i mean the bullshit media and government lies. This is all a scam people and the only way out of it is to say enough is enough. Sheep wake up and admit you have been totally wrong for the past year or more. Stop being so bloody stubborn and admit us "conspiracy theorists" have been right from day one. It only take a bit of research and an open and critical mind. You have a choice, communist like dictatorship with your every move monitored or relative freedom like we used to have. Remember this, today 2 people died WITH a corona virus and also today 450 people died of cancer. 450 people die of can on average every day and now with millions of hospital appointments being cancelled this figure will get massively more. Think about it people, your being well and truly scammed.

seriously..what a load of flannel!

The biggest issue with conspiracy theory is the people getting sucked in by the conspiracy theories they seem to believe above scientific proof ..

You don't seem to be including anything to do with how many people have died in the US or India recently ? obviously not realising that these are the nationalities of a lot people the uk has been letting into the country pretty much unrestrained up till recently .. the problem is the potential for variants and the need to lock things down tightly..unless we do that the virus will continue to spread..additionally the more people vaccinated the better everyone chances are..if people sign up and get vaccinated in the next 4 weeks..

Also..you do realise that if you have owned a mobile phone the 'communist dictatorship 'has been watching you closely for years!

"

It is all rather amusing. If a bit sad to watch.

By *priteyMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Thats wait another few months ,and then another few after that until covid is completely erradicated.

The country will be in ruins for a long time but thats fine ,thats keep it going .

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

It is difficult for bozza on the hand he has the scientist who say loads of people may die, they have no concern about the economy and on the other hand he has a substantial amount of back bench Mps who want people back working in restaurants factories offices call centres who either don't care about covid or don't believe in it. I am no great lover of he PM but i can see the bind he is in. It doesn't help that intellectually he is not the sharpest either.

Somewhere near

"It is difficult for bozza on the hand he has the scientist who say loads of people may die, they have no concern about the economy and on the other hand he has a substantial amount of back bench Mps who want people back working in restaurants factories offices call centres who either don't care about covid or don't believe in it. I am no great lover of he PM but i can see the bind he is in. It doesn't help that intellectually he is not the sharpest either."

Is that the same scientists who said the vaccine will lower the risks ..

Agree that BJ is been dicated too

"2 week delay am going with "

Same. I think he will announce a fortnightly review from the 21st

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"

Whilst I agree.

Where does it stop?

It will be the kids next..then we will be getting into autumn and the vulnerable will need to be revaccinated.

At some point we need to realise its here to stay.

Whilst I agree.

Where does it stop?

It will be the kids next..then we will be getting into autumn and the vulnerable will need to be revaccinated.

At some point we need to realise its here to stay."

That's the danger. People look at NZ and AUS as examples but for me they are walking a dangerous tightrope

"I would prefer him to wait until July when I’m on mat leave and can keep away from people

What's stopping you from keeping away from people right now?"

Well I’m trying to do all that but unfortunately I have to work another 3 weeks and imbeciles don’t keep away from others and the anti maskers are about. I’m doing all I can in my power but I have to continue at work for a few more weeks and with this varient about and half of my household still not vaccinated I would rather a delay until more people have been offered the vaccine

So sad go buy an island and be on your own then! "

I would love to then I wouldn’t have to encounter people like you sweetie

» Add a new message to this topic