FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Warning

Warning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyold man OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

On fridays news it was anounced by the bbc that 42 have died of indian covid in the uk and of the 42 .12 had first and second jabs but still died.

The jabs dont make you imune

The jabs wont stop you from death as the 12 have prooved so be cautious two jabs and you can still die.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"On fridays news it was anounced by the bbc that 42 have died of indian covid in the uk and of the 42 .12 had first and second jabs but still died.

The jabs wont stop you from death as the 12 have prooved so be cautious two jabs and you can still die."

Simple as that? Do you know which jab they had? Contemplated the different strand, that didn’t exist when it was created.

Stop spreading click bait

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"On fridays news it was anounced by the bbc that 42 have died of indian covid in the uk and of the 42 .12 had first and second jabs but still died.

The jabs wont stop you from death as the 12 have prooved so be cautious two jabs and you can still die."

Yes it's well known that the vaccine reduces the risk but does eliminate it.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 12/06/21 06:52:43]

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Given the choi I'd rather have the rona than the vaccine.

"Given the choi I'd rather have the rona than the vaccine.

"

Seriously?

Leyland

Seriously?"

Yes seriously.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

"

All those dead people don’t matter to you then.? I’m sure they’d choose the jab

Leyland

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

All those dead people don’t matter to you then.? I’m sure they’d choose the jab"

That's an hilarious answer.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

"

My ex wife died of the virus in November aged 52, after 17 days in ICU leaving my son aged 19 and daughter aged 16. Would you take the chance of surviving the virus if you got it?

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

If only people stuck to the rules

BUT never have

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

My ex wife died of the virus in November aged 52, after 17 days in ICU leaving my son aged 19 and daughter aged 16. Would you take the chance of surviving the virus if you got it? "

99.98% survival rate in my age bracket. And that's only if I catch it.

Yeah I'll take my chances with Rona over the vaccine any day

My ex worked in a bank. Was sent home start of Match 2020 as she was deemed at high risk. Called back into work second week of October 2020. Two staff caught the virus believed from the cleaner who admitted having it but couldn’t afford not to be work due to financial reasons. Ex died 07/11/21. The other staff member survived.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

My ex wife died of the virus in November aged 52, after 17 days in ICU leaving my son aged 19 and daughter aged 16. Would you take the chance of surviving the virus if you got it?

Yeah I'll take my chances with Rona over the vaccine any day"

However, you might help the virus to mutate further and extend the problem for everyone...including yourself. Just a thought maybe.

Leyland

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

My ex wife died of the virus in November aged 52, after 17 days in ICU leaving my son aged 19 and daughter aged 16. Would you take the chance of surviving the virus if you got it? "

Every day in our day to day lives we face larger odds of death than the rona.

So with a 0.?% chance of dying from the rona, I'm more than happy with my choice.

Leyland

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

However, you might help the virus to mutate further and extend the problem for everyone...including yourself. Just a thought maybe."

It will mutate regardless. Vaccines dying stop mutations. The vaccine only reduces your symptoms.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

However, you might help the virus to mutate further and extend the problem for everyone...including yourself. Just a thought maybe."

Show me the science that proves this is even a thing?

Because I can show you plenty of science that shows unsuccessful medical treatments are the thing that causes really dangerous variants.

Take a look at MRSA or treatment resistant strains of HIV.

And here we have have people dying of Corona while vaccinated. This is where dangerous variants will come from.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

It will mutate regardless. Vaccines dying stop mutations. The vaccine only reduces your symptoms."

A virus relies on new transmissions to mutate. If you can stop the transmissions, there will be no new mutations.

Cal

"

I've had it....trust me, you dont want it! 1st jab done, 2nd next in 2 months. You really wouldnt want it!

"

It will mutate regardless. Vaccines dying stop mutations. The vaccine only reduces your symptoms.

A virus relies on new transmissions to mutate. If you can stop the transmissions, there will be no new mutations.

Cal"

But the vaccine doesn't stop transmission and death.

Which means the virus has far more chance of mutating into a completely vaccine resistant strain.

This is wha happens when treatments fail.

There is zero science to what you say.

Virus are living things that want to survive. This means mutations into less deadly variants is what insures their survival.

This is what virus have always done in all the history of studying virus.

Throw in modern medicine and it changes.

Antibiotics for instance, now the virus is forced to mutate into a antibiotic resistant strain to survive, this is why MRSA became such a problem.

If a deadly variant appears it will be because of treatment failure in vaccinated people.

Please anyone show me any science to prove me wrong

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Unless the rhetoric has changed and you believe it, the vaccine doesn't stop the spread, (how can it if you can still catch it?) it just reduces the symptoms.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I can't believe people are seeing this as breaking news.

No-one ever said that the vaccine will make you immune FFS just reduce the symptoms should you get it.

And this new Delta variant is a new beast entirely.

I have the flu jab every year,but I fully understand that whilst I am being vaccinated against the known and most common strand's 4 last year I think, I am still at risk of catching another strain of flu.

Honestly people really need to grow up and stop acting like the cool kids at the back of the bus trying to put up the middle finger against authority.

Forget the Hollywood movies where a miracle cure is found and everyone is fine overnight or a vaccine mutates us all into flesh eating zombies.

For the closed minded out there.

It will take many years to get it under control if ever.

Yearly booster given to the vulnerable with vaccination against new strains added, just like the flu jab.

It's not a cure all it's designed to hopefully control it.

But here's the thing the greater the amount of people who don't get vaccinated the longer it's going to be around and the greater the chance of developing variants.

So to all the anti vaxxers,it's your choice but don't be the first one's to start bitching if restrictions are reintroduced.

You have made a choice so deal with the consequences.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

All those dead people don’t matter to you then.? I’m sure they’d choose the jab"

Here we go with the dead don’t matter quote, give it a rest. It’s not any ones fault that you rushed in to get a trail drug , and now realise it doesn’t work .

"My ex worked in a bank. Was sent home start of Match 2020 as she was deemed at high risk. Called back into work second week of October 2020. Two staff caught the virus believed from the cleaner who admitted having it but couldn’t afford not to be work due to financial reasons. Ex died 07/11/21. The other staff member survived. "

xx

The jabs wont stop you from death as the 12 have prooved so be cautious two jabs and you can still die.

No-one ever said that the vaccine will make you immune FFS just reduce the symptoms should you get it.

I have the flu jab every year,but I fully understand that whilst I am being vaccinated against the known and most common strand's 4 last year I think, I am still at risk of catching another strain of flu.

Honestly people really need to grow up and stop acting like the cool kids at the back of the bus trying to put up the middle finger against authority.

Forget the Hollywood movies where a miracle cure is found and everyone is fine overnight or a vaccine mutates us all into flesh eating zombies.

Yearly booster given to the vulnerable with vaccination against new strains added, just like the flu jab.

But here's the thing the greater the amount of people who don't get vaccinated the longer it's going to be around and the greater the chance of developing variants.

So to all the anti vaxxers,it's your choice but don't be the first one's to start bitching if restrictions are reintroduced.

You have made a choice so deal with the consequences."

Utter nonsense. Please refer to my two previous replies to this post. Absolutely zero evidence of what you say.

Manchester

"My ex worked in a bank. Was sent home start of Match 2020 as she was deemed at high risk. Called back into work second week of October 2020. Two staff caught the virus believed from the cleaner who admitted having it but couldn’t afford not to be work due to financial reasons. Ex died 07/11/21. The other staff member survived. "

And the cleaner???

"My ex worked in a bank. Was sent home start of Match 2020 as she was deemed at high risk. Called back into work second week of October 2020. Two staff caught the virus believed from the cleaner who admitted having it but couldn’t afford not to be work due to financial reasons. Ex died 07/11/21. The other staff member survived.

And the cleaner???"

Survived.

couple, us we him her.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

However, you might help the virus to mutate further and extend the problem for everyone...including yourself. Just a thought maybe.

It will mutate regardless. Vaccines dying stop mutations. The vaccine only reduces your symptoms."

And this is where you are completely missing the point of the vaccine.

It's NOT just about stopping people dying it's about the long term effects of the virus on those who Don't die.

I had covid last year I had it bad thankfully I avoided hospital but I was sick for weeks, and I now have long covid and frankly it's poleaxed me I'm a shadow of my former self physically and mentally, thankfully still here but ten years ago I was taking part in ironman triathlons, long distance cycle event's and ultra marathons, swimming around 20k and week running 40+ miles a week and cycling around 150-200 miles a week.

The last few years that's reduced but I attended the gym 5days a week and still did open water swimming also a very physical job.

Being diabetic and asthmatic I look after my diet and health.

So I wouldn't have classed myself as "vulnerable" yet I'm totally fucked now I can hardly walk up the stairs without stopping becoming breathless.

So please get the notion of the virus just being about death out of your head and understand it's far more reaching.

I pray you don't get it and have a long and happy life, but just be 100% sure you understand the consequences if you should contract it.

couple, us we him her.

Utter nonsense. Please refer to my two previous replies to this post. Absolutely zero evidence of what you say.

"

Based on what, your opinion?

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

It's NOT just about stopping people dying it's about the long term effects of the virus on those who Don't die.

I had covid last year I had it bad thankfully I avoided hospital but I was sick for weeks, and I now have long covid and frankly it's poleaxed me I'm a shadow of my former self physically and mentally, thankfully still here but ten years ago I was taking part in ironman triathlons, long distance cycle event's and ultra marathons, swimming around 20k and week running 40+ miles a week and cycling around 150-200 miles a week.

The last few years that's reduced but I attended the gym 5days a week and still did open water swimming also a very physical job.

So I wouldn't have classed myself as "vulnerable" yet I'm totally fucked now I can hardly walk up the stairs without stopping becoming breathless.

So please get the notion of the virus just being about death out of your head and understand it's far more reaching.

I pray you don't get it and have a long and happy life, but just be 100% sure you understand the consequences if you should contract it.

"

That's great. So people who want to get the vaccine can get it and protect themselves.

If it protects you then why does it matter if the rest of us chose not to get vaccinated.

Before anyone raises the "to stop new variants" card again please refer to my ealier posts

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

"

My son had it at the same time as his mum. He is 6’3” and was fit as a butchers dog. The virus poleaxed him. While his mum was dying in ICU he was bed ridden for 10 days. Proper ill. He’s not as fit and strong as he was at the moment.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

We've known this all along.

couple, us we him her.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

All those dead people don’t matter to you then.? I’m sure they’d choose the jab

Here we go with the dead don’t matter quote, give it a rest. It’s not any ones fault that you rushed in to get a trail drug , and now realise it doesn’t work . "

And you guys are the one's blaming people for fear mongering!

I class this rhetoric of anti vaccine every bit as much fear mongering as anything else.

couple, us we him her.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

That's great. So people who want to get the vaccine can get it and protect themselves.

If it protects you then why does it matter if the rest of us chose not to get vaccinated.

Before anyone raises the "to stop new variants" card again please refer to my ealier posts"

What are you waffling on about???

Look if it was up to me the vaccine would be compulsory but it's not people still have the choice, my point is that if people choose not to get vaccinated make sure they are fully aware what that could mean.

You clearly have an agenda I'm not going to continue to discuss it further with you.

I know what I know from person experience and I have no idea where you are coming from.

couple, us we him her.

"personal"

"

Look if it was up to me the vaccine would be compulsory but it's not people still have the choice, my point is that if people choose not to get vaccinated make sure they are fully aware what that could mean.

You clearly have an agenda I'm not going to continue to discuss it further with you.

I know what I know from person experience and I have no idea where you are coming from.

"

This is the problem I'm not waffling.

I've raised some very serious points. All of which no one has yet to have offered any scientific evidence to refute.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"

Cal

Which means the virus has far more chance of mutating into a completely vaccine resistant strain.

Virus are living things that want to survive. This means mutations into less deadly variants is what insures their survival.

Antibiotics for instance, now the virus is forced to mutate into a antibiotic resistant strain to survive, this is why MRSA became such a problem.

If a deadly variant appears it will be because of treatment failure in vaccinated people.

Please anyone show me any science to prove me wrong"

I’m confused by your reply. You say a virus will mutate into less deadly variants to survive. Then you talk about a deadly variant appearing. Does the virus suddenly decide not to survive?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

As ever, well put..

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"

You say that as if it's news

Bracknell

"People on here will defend these vaccines even if it had been 20 people fully vaccinated who had died.

The fact is those numbers are shocking. 12 fully vaccinated dead out of 40, 25%, given the huge number of adverse effects and deaths related to these vaccine

(More deaths in the last year than the last 15 years of all other vaccine deaths put together) I'd say it's clear this vaccination program should be halted.

Also given how the Fauci prove that the man leading the vaccination program and pushing "the science" behind Corona, knew full well there were other extremely effective treatments but suppressed them.

I wonder how many pro vaxxers here even know about the FOAI request that has expose thousands of documents proving exactly what many of of crazy tin foil hat wearers have been saying for 6 months?"

So what you are saying is that 25% have died from being fully vaccinated and 75% have died without being fully vaccinated. And that it is better to be in the 75%

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Here we go again with the scaremongering, all you can do is get both jabs and get on with enjoying life which is what I'm doing but still taking care

Manchester

"People on here will defend these vaccines even if it had been 20 people fully vaccinated who had died.

The fact is those numbers are shocking. 12 fully vaccinated dead out of 40, 25%, given the huge number of adverse effects and deaths related to these vaccine

(More deaths in the last year than the last 15 years of all other vaccine deaths put together) I'd say it's clear this vaccination program should be halted.

Also given how the Fauci prove that the man leading the vaccination program and pushing "the science" behind Corona, knew full well there were other extremely effective treatments but suppressed them.

I wonder how many pro vaxxers here even know about the FOAI request that has expose thousands of documents proving exactly what many of of crazy tin foil hat wearers have been saying for 6 months?

So what you are saying is that 25% have died from being fully vaccinated and 75% have died without being fully vaccinated. And that it is better to be in the 75% "

But the figures he is quoting mean nothing without the details, even then the vaccine is better for you

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I wonder how many pro vaxxers here even know about the FOAI request that has expose thousands of documents proving exactly what many of of crazy tin foil hat wearers have been saying for 6 months?

So what you are saying is that 25% have died from being fully vaccinated and 75% have died without being fully vaccinated. And that it is better to be in the 75%

But the figures he is quoting mean nothing without the details, even then the vaccine is better for you "

By *erbySwingersMan  over a year ago

South Derby

[Removed by poster at 12/06/21 09:06:35]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think we've all learned that the virus can be deadly and the Delta variant from India had particularly severe outcomes there. The vaccines are very effective and I'd prefer my chances with them, if facing this variant, than without their immunity. Thankfully many vaccine hesitant people have gained confidence in them and more are now covered or planning it. We do need to counteract the dangerous scaremongering on them, as the country is in a position to suppress it and move on with life now. It's restrictions or vaccines as tools to get free. The vaccines are generally very effective and safe and should reduce the potential for serious illness and deaths. There's never 100% guaranteed cover but they are the best we have today.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

I thought everyone knew the vaccine wasn't a magic bullet, but that it will lessen the effects of Covid if you catch it.

I thought everyone knew that you weren't immediately protected the second after you were fully vaccinated.

I thought everyone knew the vaccine was developed to protect against Covid 19, not it's variants.

I thought people knew so much. I fear they know so little.

E

The South

"

Why?

E

The South

"

Cal

Show me the science that says you're right.

I'm going to suggest your understanding of vaccines, mutations and vaccines is woefully ignorant.

E

By *ovxshaggxMan  over a year ago

South West London

couple, us we him her.

"

This is the problem I'm not waffling.

I've raised some very serious points. All of which no one has yet to have offered any scientific evidence to refute.

"

Why should we bother whatever scientific evidence presented your going to poo poo it because it will be evidence that doesn't suit your agenda.

I've read many post's on here by people such as yourself claiming to have undeniable medical evidence that the vaccine doesn't work and it's dangerous all from a large number of questionable sources I've yet to trust a single one of them as it's usually a link of a link of a link posted by some random on Facebook because his cousins auntie said so.

If you are a scientist with actual proof that can't be argued with then fine I'll listen.

But for now I'll take my advice from professional scientists payed by the government to provide safe and effective advice.

If you and others want to twist and bend the truth then there's nowt I can do.

My scientific evidence is there on display, vaccination centres, care home's, hospital ward's, major news outlets, government website's, own experience that new variant aside the vaccination program is working and saving lives.

Oh and your whole " vaccinations cause mutations" argument is flawed as the Indian variant appeared there BEFORE they started vaccinating not after the whole population was vaccinated which your whole argument is based on.

So yes I say waffling.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Before anyone raises the "to stop new variants" card again please refer to my ealier posts"

There are many reasons for having the largest proportion of the population vaccinated as possible. It helps to stop infections, with each person infected being a potential source of a new deadlier mutation, for example. Each additional person infected could be the avoidable source of someone else's death or disability. Covid isn't just about death - it's long term impact is huge. Some of the effects on preventing us operating society back up is because of the antivax people. Their deadly influence is causing businesses to go to the wall.

The vaccines reduce the numbers of infections, deaths and long term disability and poor health.

couple, us we him her.

I thought everyone knew the vaccine wasn't a magic bullet, but that it will lessen the effects of Covid if you catch it.

I thought everyone knew that you weren't immediately protected the second after you were fully vaccinated.

I thought everyone knew the vaccine was developed to protect against Covid 19, not it's variants.

E

"

Sadly not, evidence being all the people posting status updates stating

" Had both vaccines now safe to play"

Interesting to hear yesterday the R number is way up over 1 again !!

E

Interesting to hear yesterday the R number is way up over 1 again !!"

The transmission rate is always likely to raise with the loosening of restrictions in a country that isn't fully vaccinated.

What you need to focus your attention on are the hospitals admissions and deaths.

Which are currently extremely low.

The South

E

Interesting to hear yesterday the R number is way up over 1 again !!"

What the chap above is spouting is dangerous nonsense. His knowledge of vaccines, viruses and their variants is woefully ignorant.

His comments should be removed from the thread.

And I'm against heavy handed censorship.

E

couple, us we him her.

E

The transmission rate is always likely to raise with the loosening of restrictions in a country that isn't fully vaccinated.

What you need to focus your attention on are the hospitals admissions and deaths.

Which are currently extremely low."

Thankfully but something like 90% of all current case's

Are the new Delta variant, which is concerning.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

The vaccines are not there to prevent death, they are to hopefully lesson the severity of your symptoms

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

If these figures are true then they need context.

When were the people vaccinated? Body needs time to build up immune response. Did any of those people have other conditions? What ages were they?

E

Which are currently extremely low.

Thankfully but something like 90% of all current case's

Are the new Delta variant, which is concerning.

"

Mutations are normal. The fact the delta variant accounts for 90% in my opinion is a good thing. It means other variants aren't in circulation.

The press love to twist things. We’ve had the Brazilian, South African, Kent and now the delta variant.

It's hospital admissions and deaths of covid that should worry us. Thankfully they remain low.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Without the vaccine how many would be dying..... the vaccine wont fix all but its doing a bloody good job.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

So basically, by having both jabs you are much less likely to die... this shows they are effective and why it's important to be vaccinated.

No vaccination is 100% effective and the delta variant is much more transmissible. I would urge everyone who wants the vaccination, to get double jabbed as soon as they can.

I have my second jab next weekend, as I was able to book an alternative earlier appointment.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Please bare in mind that Britain has an annual mortality rate of around 1% in normal times (excluding Covid). As such, with over 40m people now vaccinated, it is sadly still the case that 400,000 of those 40m will die. Having the Covid vaccine hugely reduces your chances of dying from Covid, but it does not stop people dying from ‘normal’ causes of death.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"If these figures are true then they need context.

When were the people vaccinated? Body needs time to build up immune response. Did any of those people have other conditions? What ages were they?"

Agreed, there's a lot of details missing maybe by design or lack of information so jump to conclusions to suit..

Some still have no idea that two thirds of all annual deaths are the 'elderly', people in the latter stages of life many of whom will have vulnerability due to illness etc..

Perhaps some do know but there's certainly some intent on distortion and misinformation as has been the case throughout this epidemic..

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

You would really need to drill down into the stats for a fairer viewpoint.

To be fair to you, nobody has ever said any vaccine has a efficacy of 100%.

Sadly there will be people double jabbed who COULD succumb but I would suggest most would have co morbidity.

It's come to a point stating how many folks are infected and how many of them die is not the information you need to make any real conclusions.

Hopefully, in the next few weeks it will become clearer.

Stay safe.

barnsley

The news report on fridays news was from the office for national statistics

All i was saying is pleas be carefull look on fab at adds folks think they are protected having had two jabs and the 12 dead show that they are not

Jab or no jad try to be cautious when meeting others

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The fact is those numbers are shocking. 12 fully vaccinated"

The Op doesn't make that claim, he states 12 had first or second jabs. For a full picture you would also need to know date of jabs, always been known efficacy is not form day 1 of the jab"

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/delta-variant-latest-case-numbers-20791693

"Of these, 23 were unvaccinated, seven were more than 21 days after their first dose of vaccine and 12 were more than 14 days after their second dose."

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The news report on fridays news was from the office for national statistics

All i was saying is pleas be carefull look on fab at adds folks think they are protected having had two jabs and the 12 dead show that they are not

Jab or no jad try to be cautious when meeting others"

They have never said we are fully covered to be fair. I don't see anything wrong in reporting what looks like is true, which is that some people have died even with two doses. It highlights we all still have to be careful

You cannot force a virus to mutate through medical treatment. It is not a sentient being, or even alive, it is simply a bunch of protein molecules stuck together. Virus mutations happen by chance during replication. Somtimes these mutations give the virus a survival advantage, sometimes they have the opposite effect and cause the virus weaken.

The more copies of a virus there are in circulation, the higher the risk of an unfavourable mutation happening.

As this virus is new to humans we don't have any innate immunity to it so the virus has plenty of time to replicate before our immune system is able to put together a solution to eliminate all the virus copies. Remember, more virus copies = more chance of a mutation.

Vaccination doesn't create a forcefield around you to stop the virus getting in it just pre-warns your immune system what this foreign protein looks like, to reduce the length of time between initial infection and your body producing a viable solution to remove the virus copies. In fact, the virus needs to replicate in your cells in order for your immune system to see the threat and begin to mount a response. The faster the response the fewer virus copies are made. Remember fewer virus copies = lower risk of mutation.

People should ** really understand ** the science before dispensing medical advice

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

The problem is people that don't believe the vaccination works also believe they don't have to social distance either, they're the problem, selfish arseholes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can I remind people to be civil on the forum, there is also rules in place which says you can't attack people when answering.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

The South

"

Apart from all the actual evidence you mean.

E

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

E"

ah but the problem is our actual evidence came from actual science and actual scientists not from bobs mate on facebook who found a vid on you tube

By *08428Man  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

Presume if you caught it you wouldn't be bothering the NHS?

The South

E ah but the problem is our actual evidence came from actual science and actual scientists not from bobs mate on facebook who found a vid on you tube "

Its like hundreds of years of research, of successful vaccinations, virtual eradication of literally dozens of fatal and debilitating health problems never happened.

Pasteur and Jenner must be turning in their graves.

E

When were the people vaccinated? Body needs time to build up immune response. Did any of those people have other conditions? What ages were they?"

People who questioned Covid death figures were criticised for asking those last two questions.

nr spalding

E ah but the problem is our actual evidence came from actual science and actual scientists not from bobs mate on facebook who found a vid on you tube

Its like hundreds of years of research, of successful vaccinations, virtual eradication of literally dozens of fatal and debilitating health problems never happened.

E"

I know right who would have thought it, all we needed was a YouTube video

The South

E ah but the problem is our actual evidence came from actual science and actual scientists not from bobs mate on facebook who found a vid on you tube

E

I know right who would have thought it, all we needed was a YouTube video "

Not Pasteur or Jenner that's for sure.

E

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I’m not particularly worried about dying from covid but for me the vaccine is more about reducing transmission

I’ll probably be ok but the person I last it on to might not be that lucky

Depends what type of person u are

I’m alright jack fuck everyone else

Or u want to do your bit

Brighton

When were the people vaccinated? Body needs time to build up immune response. Did any of those people have other conditions? What ages were they?

People who questioned Covid death figures were criticised for asking those last two questions."

Indeed! We should always ask these questions. Context matters. It doesn’t for one moment make any death less tragic or sad. It doesn’t create any form of justification. But it is important to know what is happening.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Yeah I'll take my chances with Rona over the vaccine any day"

Doesn't mean you won't be seriously ill or left with a life changing disability. Just because they survive it doesn't mean they are well.

"

I agree, but we're made out to be bad people because we don't want to have the vaccine. Whatever happened to freedom of speech and choice?!

"

Me to I've been exposed to people that's had it so maybe I'm good

Brighton

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Doesn't mean you won't be seriously ill or left with a life changing disability. Just because they survive it doesn't mean they are well. "

Do we have stats yet on long-covid? We do need to have these alongside:

- Cases

- Hospitalisation

- Deaths

- Full/healthy recovery

- Long Covid (ie not a full recovery)

To enable a better understanding on proportionality.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I'm sorry for your loss

People die every day hiding away hasn’t changed that

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"

Cal

Why are antibiotics and viruses being quoted in the same post, I really didn't think that kind of ignorance still existed.

Antibiotics kill bacteria, they have absolutely no impact on viruses and never have.

There's the science you asked for to prove you wrong

nr spalding

"People die every day hiding away hasn’t changed that"

Yes people die every day, from a large number of things, so far as "hiding away" goes the sensible measures such as social distancing and mask wearing and increased hand washing have made a difference as the number of people dying every day from covid has dropped quite considerably and the data shows this as at the night of the pandemic covid alone was killing more than the entire population of the village I live in daily so in a week that is 7 whole villages of over a 1000 people wiped from exisitance

barnsley

To re iterate its now proven that eaven with two jabs you can still die so tell youre friends two jabs isent imunity

There are 12 dead people who thought they were safe and imune

nr spalding

"

Cal

Please anyone show me any science to prove me wrong

Why are antibiotics and viruses being quoted in the same post, I really didn't think that kind of ignorance still existed.

Antibiotics kill bacteria, they have absolutely no impact on viruses and never have.

There's the science you asked for to prove you wrong"

Oh it still definatly exists, sadly I think what is nearing an extinction level event is common sense sadly

nr spalding

"To re iterate its now proven that eaven with two jabs you can still die so tell youre friends two jabs isent imunity

There are 12 dead people who thought they were safe and imune"

To reiterate what may have already said it is common knowledge that the vaccine doesn't make you immune from the virus this has NEVER been said, also what do morbidities did those 12 people have? Age? Pre-existing long term illnesses?

Tin town

"The news report on fridays news was from the office for national statistics

Jab or no jad try to be cautious when meeting others

They have never said we are fully covered to be fair. I don't see anything wrong in reporting what looks like is true, which is that some people have died even with two doses. It highlights we all still have to be careful"

It's a very polarised argument now.. I don't think the vaccine and vaccine program is anywhere near as effective as some people are making out. I'm extremely concerned about the exponential growth in infections which are always followed 4 weeks later by admissions and then by deaths. It's summer and everyone is outside.... Imagine if this were winter? Yes people are fed up of it... But being fed up doesn't miracle it away... We need to be careful or we are going to be in a really shitty place come 3 months time.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Bloody hell I assume the cleaner is aware that her choice to knowingly go into work covid positive has directly infected and killed one of her colleagues?

What had she done / said since?

Had the employer took any action against the cleaner?

Sadly I can't imagine there's a criminal case to answer but given the fact its such a direct infection link (which science could potentially confirm), a concious breach of the 14 days isolation process (which was I believe had become law by Sept / Oct last year) could there be the potential to bring a civil case against the cleaner?

Maybe even against the employer? (if the employer knew that the cleaner had tested positive and they let her into the work environment?

Sorry for your loss and especially for your children loosing a parent so young.

KJ

Bracknell

"To re iterate its now proven that eaven with two jabs you can still die so tell youre friends two jabs isent imunity

There are 12 dead people who thought they were safe and imune"

When you are told the vaccines are 90% effective it should be obvious that not everyone will survive. What will happen in the future as the number of fully vaccinated people increases is that the percentage of people who die from covid after being fully vaccinated will increase but the actual number of deaths will be massively lower than if nobody had been vaccinated.

Let's hope this eases the housing crisis

Tin town

"People die every day hiding away hasn’t changed that

Yes people die every day, from a large number of things, so far as "hiding away" goes the sensible measures such as social distancing and mask wearing and increased hand washing have made a difference as the number of people dying every day from covid has dropped quite considerably and the data shows this as at the night of the pandemic covid alone was killing more than the entire population of the village I live in daily so in a week that is 7 whole villages of over a 1000 people wiped from exisitance "

Yes being sensible and washing hands and making a few behavioural changes isn't as melodramatic as using words like sheep and hiding behind your sofa and wake up.... There's not downside to being a bit more careful.

couple, us we him her.

[Removed by poster at 12/06/21 16:42:44]

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes people die every day, from a large number of things, so far as "hiding away" goes the sensible measures such as social distancing and mask wearing and increased hand washing have made a difference as the number of people dying every day from covid has dropped quite considerably and the data shows this as at the night of the pandemic covid alone was killing more than the entire population of the village I live in daily so in a week that is 7 whole villages of over a 1000 people wiped from exisitance

Yes being sensible and washing hands and making a few behavioural changes isn't as melodramatic as using words like sheep and hiding behind your sofa and wake up.... There's not downside to being a bit more careful. "

But it's not exciting and doesn't make people feel superior for finding people who agree with their preconceived notions

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

And how do you know they would not have died anyway? People pop their cloggs all the time for a variety of reasons

nr spalding

Yes being sensible and washing hands and making a few behavioural changes isn't as melodramatic as using words like sheep and hiding behind your sofa and wake up.... There's not downside to being a bit more careful. "

One of the most shocking things in this is that people had to be TOLD to wash their hands properly, I have been doing that since I was in bloody nappies I thought everyone did

Brighton

"Let's hope this eases the housing crisis"

That’s a seriously insensitive statement. Regardless of whether people are pro or anti vax, there are some in these forums who have lost loved ones.

Tin town

Yes being sensible and washing hands and making a few behavioural changes isn't as melodramatic as using words like sheep and hiding behind your sofa and wake up.... There's not downside to being a bit more careful.

One of the most shocking things in this is that people had to be TOLD to wash their hands properly, I have been doing that since I was in bloody nappies I thought everyone did "

Indeed. I think a lot of the things that Contributed to the spread were things that our parents and grandparents would have been horrified by.. Things the old ward matron would not. have tolerated.

Scunthorpe

"

Cal

Actually, the vaccines HAVE been shown to considerably reduce transmission and Deaths.

As for there being "zero science" in what I say... that just suggests a lack of understanding. The way that viruses mutate, is through inaccurate cell division. These mistakes in the new cells are referred to as mutations. If a person is infected and new mutation occurs with the virus in their body, then their own immune system "deals with" the virus... then nobody else will get that mutation. If that person however meets with their mates and pass their mutated virus onto 6 friends, who in turn pass it onto 6 more each... then this "new variant" is out their and spreading. It is really quite simple.

Cal

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"My ex worked in a bank. Was sent home start of Match 2020 as she was deemed at high risk. Called back into work second week of October 2020. Two staff caught the virus believed from the cleaner who admitted having it but couldn’t afford not to be work due to financial reasons. Ex died 07/11/21. The other staff member survived.

Bloody hell I assume the cleaner is aware that her choice to knowingly go into work covid positive has directly infected and killed one of her colleagues?

Sadly I can't imagine there's a criminal case to answer but given the fact its such a direct infection link (which science could potentially confirm), a concious breach of the 14 days isolation process (which was I believe had become law by Sept / Oct last year) could there be the potential to bring a civil case against the cleaner?

Maybe even against the employer? (if the employer knew that the cleaner had tested positive and they let her into the work environment?

KJ"

What this does highlight is the bloody awful system we have where some people are forced to work even when they know they are sick and might be a danger to others, because they do not get proper paid sick leave. Rather than blame the cleaner who might well have had to make a choice between working while sick or not being able to feed their children, blame the government for not making adequate provision to prevent people having to make this choice.

Yes there were some good schemes set up to help some people through the crisis, but many of those already with the least were allowed to slip through the cracks.

Zero hours contracts workers, people not allowed paid sick leave, people told to isolate but given no sick pay, people told that they would lose their jobs if they did not work, people who even in normal times often have to make a choice between putting a heater on in the winter or eating.

Yes it is awful that people contracted covid from this cleaner, but M & B's original post does say that the cleaner was forced to continue working for economic reasons.

So please instead of saying that criminal action should be taken against the cleaner, how about saying that criminal action should be taken against those overseeing the system that forces this type of situation.

M & B, my heart goes out to you and your children, and to all who have lost loved ones through this crisis.

Scunthorpe

And how do you know they would not have died anyway? People pop their cloggs all the time for a variety of reasons "

Do you not believe that everyone should be entitled to their entire life? Everyone is going to die eventually... but that doesn't mean that we should all just do it now.

Personally I intend to fight for every last second I can.

Cal

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

"If only people stuck to the rules

BUT never have"

Manchester (she/her)

KJ

What this does highlight is the bloody awful system we have where some people are forced to work even when they know they are sick and might be a danger to others, because they do not get proper paid sick leave. Rather than blame the cleaner who might well have had to make a choice between working while sick or not being able to feed their children, blame the government for not making adequate provision to prevent people having to make this choice.

Yes there were some good schemes set up to help some people through the crisis, but many of those already with the least were allowed to slip through the cracks.

Zero hours contracts workers, people not allowed paid sick leave, people told to isolate but given no sick pay, people told that they would lose their jobs if they did not work, people who even in normal times often have to make a choice between putting a heater on in the winter or eating.

Yes it is awful that people contracted covid from this cleaner, but M & B's original post does say that the cleaner was forced to continue working for economic reasons.

So please instead of saying that criminal action should be taken against the cleaner, how about saying that criminal action should be taken against those overseeing the system that forces this type of situation.

M & B, my heart goes out to you and your children, and to all who have lost loved ones through this crisis."

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

That is probably the most bloody awful remark I have read since the crisis started. I sincerely hope that it was some kind of totally failed attempt at humour, as if this does represent your true feelings towards the millions that have died across the world, I can only say that it is a vile attitude.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Please bare in mind that Britain has an annual mortality rate of around 1% in normal times (excluding Covid). As such, with over 40m people now vaccinated, it is sadly still the case that 400,000 of those 40m will die. Having the Covid vaccine hugely reduces your chances of dying from Covid, but it does not stop people dying from ‘normal’ causes of death."

125,000 plus have died from not having the vaccine…

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Doesn't mean you won't be seriously ill or left with a life changing disability. Just because they survive it doesn't mean they are well.

Do we have stats yet on long-covid? We do need to have these alongside:

- Cases

- Hospitalisation

- Deaths

- Full/healthy recovery

- Long Covid (ie not a full recovery)

To enable a better understanding on proportionality."

Long covid services are only just opening up across the country so it will be a while before we have any sort of numbers.

I work in general practice and am seeing patients daily who have been left with problems of varying severity due to covid.

Some are minor issues but others have had to make massive changes to their lives.

It is not a simple case of survival and I wish all those saying that it is a 99% survivable virus would realise this.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

why is this a surprise to you? have you not done any research of your own before agreeing to take the jab?

*mind blown

Tin town

Left handed people are more likely to infect others. Must be true as there are way more right handers infected than left handers.

Manchester (she/her)

"Left handed people are more likely to infect others. Must be true as there are way more right handers infected than left handers. "

The messages are very muddled

She died in the future?

stafford

takes balls to come out with a mistake like that my friend !and if it wasn't a mistake? then you are going to have people wanting to relieve you of them no doubt !

By *teve197_ukMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Post on twitter , this a swingers site

nr spalding

"Post on twitter , this a swingers site"

That has a virus forum for discussion of the current pandemic I believe

stafford

"Post on twitter , this a swingers site"

not been on Fab long I take it ?

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

She died in the future?"

Today's date is 13/06/2021 aka 11 June 2021

» Add a new message to this topic