FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > G7

G7

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They drafted in 6500 police officers into a town where the population is around 15000. Wonder how that helped with the spread of the virus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

And they all flew in on private jets to talk about climate change. The hypocrisy is unreal

Yet we can't go on holiday

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Yet we can't go on holiday"

You can go on holiday.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

To Gibraltar, Iceland or Israel as they're the only ones on the green list

Saying that, Iceland looks gorgeous

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"And they all flew in on private jets to talk about climate change. The hypocrisy is unreal"

Now that something we can agree on!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"To Gibraltar, Iceland or Israel as they're the only ones on the green list

Saying that, Iceland looks gorgeous"

Or anywhere in the UK,…

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

" Or anywhere in the UK,… "

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"And they all flew in on private jets to talk about climate change. The hypocrisy is unreal"

They weren't just discussing climate change.

Although I do think people why fly all over the world purely to talk about climate change are hypocrites of the highest order.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Can you get a bus from Iceland to cornwall?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"And they all flew in on private jets to talk about climate change. The hypocrisy is unreal

They weren't just discussing climate change.

Although I do think people why fly all over the world purely to talk about climate change are hypocrites of the highest order.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They drafted in 6500 police officers into a town where the population is around 15000. Wonder how that helped with the spread of the virus"

The police all had to be tested and our local police were required to isolate beforehand

It was a right pain though ...

The worst bit was the hotel actually cut down lots of beautiful trees to improve the view and build a small extra bit of decking!

I get they have to meet to sign things ... most of the discussions take place beforehand but why can't they just fly into an airforce base? They only meet for two days to sign stuff?

"And they all flew in on private jets to talk about climate change. The hypocrisy is unreal

Can you get a bus from Iceland to cornwall?"

I'll check the timetables

By *anger mouse and EmmaCouple  over a year ago

Honiton

Can someone please tell me the colour of the face masks the G7 leaders + Royal family were wearing, when inside the buildings?

I do know the German lady had a dark blue one on, but I didn't quite catch the other colours?

I THINK THEY MUST HAVE BEEN TRANSPARENT ?????

"They drafted in 6500 police officers into a town where the population is around 15000. Wonder how that helped with the spread of the virus

The police all had to be tested and our local police were required to isolate beforehand

The worst bit was the hotel actually cut down lots of beautiful trees to improve the view and build a small extra bit of decking!

I get they have to meet to sign things ... most of the discussions take place beforehand but why can't they just fly into an airforce base? They only meet for two days to sign stuff? "

St Ives doesn't have its own police Station because of funding cuts...

Can you get a bus from Iceland to cornwall?"

no but you can get a train from London to St Ives but Boris took his private jet

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Saying that, Iceland looks gorgeous

Or anywhere in the UK,… "

I'll be sticking local for a while but that's more to accommodate the fact I have 2 dogs now (the positive that cane from this entire debacle)

"They drafted in 6500 police officers into a town where the population is around 15000. Wonder how that helped with the spread of the virus

I get they have to meet to sign things ... most of the discussions take place beforehand but why can't they just fly into an airforce base? They only meet for two days to sign stuff? St Ives doesn't have its own police Station because of funding cuts..."

Nope, it's in Hayle (a brand new one) ... very few places do nowadays unfortunately

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

I'll check the timetables "

You’d still miss the last bus

"They drafted in 6500 police officers into a town where the population is around 15000. Wonder how that helped with the spread of the virus"

I am not sure what you think the alternative is. There needs to be protection for the VIP visitors.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I'll check the timetables "

By *alldarksurreyMan  over a year ago

surrey

There is no need for anyone to leave their own country when technology like skype exists

…and people believe this man wants the best for You. Arriving on a plane to talk about 'climate change'….

I'll check the timetables

You’d still miss the last bus "

OMG shush!!! wasn't me

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

[Removed by poster at 14/06/21 14:16:02]

stafford

Can you get a bus from Iceland to cornwall?no but you can get a train from London to St Ives but Boris took his private jet"

you don't recognise the need for a straightforward and safe mode of transport for 7 of the highest security targets in the western world then?

sure they could probably hitch it and be super green about things!..but the reality is as far as strategic planning for security for these people the most straightforward way in and out works best..

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Can you get a bus from Iceland to cornwall?no but you can get a train from London to St Ives but Boris took his private jet

you don't recognise the need for a straightforward and safe mode of transport for 7 of the highest security targets in the western world then?

sure they could probably hitch it and be super green about things!..but the reality is as far as strategic planning for security for these people the most straightforward way in and out works best.. "

And none of this could've been done by zoom then ?

These arseholes are the pinnacle of hypocrisy, preaching one thing and doing another. They're not even trying to hide their double standards anymore yet people still get behind them.

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Why didn't they meet the internet on a secure teams type thing???

It’s an absolute joke , one rule for them one for the unwashed . How long is this farce going to carry on for, it will be time for booster jabs next lol , roll up roll up get your booster so you can go on abroad on your holidays, oh wait that’s what I told em last time lol what an absolute mess this is turning into ,

By *urygent1Man  over a year ago

North West

Saying that, Iceland looks gorgeous"

And the Falklands, be nice this time of year

stafford

"

"

actually, they probably did most of their talking on Zoom already. However, just like someone texting or messaging on FAB you have to go and find out for yourself in the flesh dont you ? People are very quick to forget that sometimes this sort of thing is absolutely necessary and that it all becomes part of the tools of the job .. I'm not the most pro-government sort of person.However, I do think in this case what was done was justified. If it happens every month I wont feel the same but as a rare first meet with all 7 of them I'm okay about how much money it cost me and the othger taxpayers

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

And why did the EU, Germany and France all send someone, surely as they are in a union then VDL could have spoke for them.

St Neots/Wisbech

"

actually, they probably did most of their talking on Zoom already. However, just like someone texting or messaging on FAB you have to go and find out for yourself in the flesh dont you ? People are very quick to forget that sometimes this sort of thing is absolutely necessary and that it all becomes part of the tools of the job .. I'm not the most pro-government sort of person.However, I do think in this case what was done was justified. If it happens every month I wont feel the same but as a rare first meet with all 7 of them I'm okay about how much money it cost me and the othger taxpayers "

Not really like chatting on fab though is it?

Governments that have millions of £££'s of communication and satellite conference technology is hardly akin to a dick pic on a swinger site. This Virus is either dangerous or it isn't, and for anyone to say that it gets the memo not to attack g7 participants is, quite frankly, ludicand naive.

St Neots/Wisbech

*ludicrous and naive.

"

actually, they probably did most of their talking on Zoom already. However, just like someone texting or messaging on FAB you have to go and find out for yourself in the flesh dont you ? People are very quick to forget that sometimes this sort of thing is absolutely necessary and that it all becomes part of the tools of the job .. I'm not the most pro-government sort of person.However, I do think in this case what was done was justified. If it happens every month I wont feel the same but as a rare first meet with all 7 of them I'm okay about how much money it cost me and the othger taxpayers "

They actually all have to sign things/agreements in person, in front of each other, which is why the meetings only take two days! All the meetings/discussions actually take place beforehand and this time have been done online!

I just don't get why they can't all fly to a military base and save absolutely loads of money and loads of local disruption!

"Yet we can't go on holiday"

thats because genral population is very stupid and allow them to do what they want and still do as they are told

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"There is no need for anyone to leave their own country when technology like skype exists"

Dunno about that half the time my cam won't work in the chat rooms here I can just imagine them all shouting "can you move your cam....can you hear me??"

» Add a new message to this topic