FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Disgusting behaviour

Disgusting behaviour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olymalelincs OP   Man  over a year ago

nr spalding

Just had an article come up on my news feed with an attached video from Twitter showing anti lock down protesters hounding and harassing a journalist through the streets of London. Don't get me wrong if you want to go and protest fair enough, but this was just disgusting behaviour from idiots with no respect for another human being. If they think that sort of behaviour is going to get them what they want that are wrong as all it does is show why people like them need to have restrictions imposed on them and highlights why we are still stuck with the restrictions we have. Personal opinion is if this is the level of intelligence shown by others with their belief they all need locking away from society until they can be taught how to behave in a civilised country.

Happy to post a like to the article if admin give the go ahead.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Yep Nick Watt from newsnight, been condemned widely already and Police are investigating

nr spalding

"Yep Nick Watt from newsnight, been condemned widely already and Police are investigating"

And so it should be I saw the clip of the idiot with the can of wife beater in hand getting in his face and the other poor excuses for humans aswell, I hope the police find them and deal with them

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The good job about these type of chaps is they don’t wear masks so make it easier to find Id them.

Own goal.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You can post from mainstream media news sites.

nr spalding

"The good job about these type of chaps is they don’t wear masks so make it easier to find Id them.

Own goal. "

Yup so anti mask they give lovely mug shots to trace them from lol just shows the level of stupid the country is dealing with at the moment. But hey they have their "freedom" so it's all good

nr spalding

Link to the standard showing the attack

https://www.standard.co.uk/video/news/senior-bbc-journalist-nick-watt-chased-and-shouted-at-by-anti-lockdown-protesters-vbd5a276e

Manchester (she/her)

"The good job about these type of chaps is they don’t wear masks so make it easier to find Id them.

Own goal.

Yup so anti mask they give lovely mug shots to trace them from lol just shows the level of stupid the country is dealing with at the moment. But hey they have their "freedom" so it's all good"

Lol

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

I understand that BBC policy is that staff should not have the passes on show when not on BBC policy. I don't condone the behaviour but foolish of the gent to walk though a protest displaying his pass.

The police also did nothing.

Strange.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Ironic, I bet they wear masks from now on, the increased use of facial recognition cameras and software will soon spot them.

Manchester (she/her)

"Ironic, I bet they wear masks from now on, the increased use of facial recognition cameras and software will soon spot them. "

Dilemma

Being caught, or having their freedom compromised

nr spalding

"Ironic, I bet they wear masks from now on, the increased use of facial recognition cameras and software will soon spot them.

Dilemma

Being caught, or having their freedom compromised

"

I wonder if it makes their tiny brains hurt trying to work that one out

nr spalding

"I understand that BBC policy is that staff should not have the passes on show when not on BBC policy. I don't condone the behaviour but foolish of the gent to walk though a protest displaying his pass.

Strange. "

I don't think he was walking through the protest he was doing a piece outside parliament and was trying to get away from the "protesters" when the footage was taken

nr spalding

"Ironic, I bet they wear masks from now on, the increased use of facial recognition cameras and software will soon spot them. "

I wouldn't want to take your money fella their smarts won't let them do that it's a slight on their human rights or freedom or some shit lol

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I understand that BBC policy is that staff should not have the passes on show when not on BBC policy. I don't condone the behaviour but foolish of the gent to walk though a protest displaying his pass.

Strange.

I don't think he was walking through the protest he was doing a piece outside parliament and was trying to get away from the "protesters" when the footage was taken"

Here's a link to a piece about it.

Seems our police had chosen a side. Then got caught out bullshitting. Nobody coming out of it with any glory.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57486222

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"You can post from mainstream media news sites."

Or love bunny

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Just had an article come up on my news feed with an attached video from Twitter showing anti lock down protesters hounding and harassing a journalist through the streets of London. Don't get me wrong if you want to go and protest fair enough, but this was just disgusting behaviour from idiots with no respect for another human being. If they think that sort of behaviour is going to get them what they want that are wrong as all it does is show why people like them need to have restrictions imposed on them and highlights why we are still stuck with the restrictions we have. Personal opinion is if this is the level of intelligence shown by others with their belief they all need locking away from society until they can be taught how to behave in a civilised country.

Happy to post a like to the article if admin give the go ahead."

We will see more of this in the coming weeks and months I should think . The AV crew are now realising that their opinion and rights to be heard are still there and being fully respected but that not everyone agrees with their choices. Also that those choices will have consequences of one sort or another .

They believe the pandemic is a hoax and delaying lifting lock down is obviously proof the government wants to control us etc etc..Haranguing a reporter who can bugger all about it is hardly going to help things !

I really have no time for the government as most people know. That said this is dangerous territory for any government to be in . There is no doubt that the likes of Class War and the Anarchists will be involved in the either now or very soon. As we all know their response is never through peaceful means when they decide to react on a protest March . Patel has already made high level protesting a much more serious offence than if used to be because she has been expecting some sort of trouble . if the anti establishment factions out there decide to fight back we could be looking at all sorts of trouble on the streets later in the Summer ..not forgetting a lot of people are fed up to the teeth of being locked down so are likely to sympathise and maybe get involved in a protest.. the class war/anarchists etc will just use that as a launchpad for extreme action.

I would say July is Boris's last throw of the dice if he is to maintain any credibility in himself and his party.The concern will be then whether we open up even if it's not safe to do so..or see what a Summer of discontent will look like in our major towns and cities

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Own goal. "

"The media must be able to report the facts without fear or favour - they are the lifeblood of our democracy."

Lol, this spoken by our own PM who in his entire time in office has refused a one to one interview with both Adam Boulton and Andrew Neil. Why ? because Boris knows full well either of them will rip him apart.

So much for the "lifeblood of our democracy"

[Removed by poster at 17/06/21 10:43:16]

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I think this just reflects a growing distain for mainstream media and their intention to control the narrative rather than report the facts

Strange how there was no MSM footage of the demonstration itself. This is obviously staged to demonize those who are having their lives destroyed and who are pissed off with this never ending Covid1984 bullshit. More fake news.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Strange how there was no MSM footage of the demonstration itself. This is obviously staged to demonize those who are having their lives destroyed and who are pissed off with this never ending Covid1984 bullshit. More fake news. "

When you say fake news you mean it happened?

liverpool

"I think this just reflects a growing distain for mainstream media and their intention to control the narrative rather than report the facts "

What is the non mainstream media?

Let me take a guess?

A new news channel?

"Just had an article come up on my news feed with an attached video from Twitter showing anti lock down protesters hounding and harassing a journalist through the streets of London. Don't get me wrong if you want to go and protest fair enough, but this was just disgusting behaviour from idiots with no respect for another human being. If they think that sort of behaviour is going to get them what they want that are wrong as all it does is show why people like them need to have restrictions imposed on them and highlights why we are still stuck with the restrictions we have. Personal opinion is if this is the level of intelligence shown by others with their belief they all need locking away from society until they can be taught how to behave in a civilised country.

Happy to post a like to the article if admin give the go ahead."

I’d go further if I had my way, no room for such low life’s

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I think this just reflects a growing distain for mainstream media and their intention to control the narrative rather than report the facts

Let me take a guess?

A new news channel?"

You can just say GB News you know, you wont suddenly become a conservative

I don't watch live television so couldn't say what it's like. Seems very popular though by all accounts

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Well the genie was firmly pulled out of the bottle years ago and egged/cheered on by our current leader regarding Brexit ?? and i remember all the vile headlines about judges etc etc and even the leader of the opposition and basically anyone who stood in the way of the oven ready deal and once you encourage such behaviour ?? very very very very hard to put it back in ?? and constantly attacking journalists and especially the BBC ...

liverpool

"I think this just reflects a growing distain for mainstream media and their intention to control the narrative rather than report the facts

Let me take a guess?

A new news channel?

You can just say GB News you know, you wont suddenly become a conservative

I don't watch live television so couldn't say what it's like. Seems very popular though by all accounts "

It's a question that's never answered though

What exactly Is non MSM?

Tin town

" Well the genie was firmly pulled out of the bottle years ago and egged/cheered on by our current leader regarding Brexit ?? and i remember all the vile headlines about judges etc etc and even the leader of the opposition and basically anyone who stood in the way of the oven ready deal and once you encourage such behaviour ?? very very very very hard to put it back in ?? and constantly attacking journalists and especially the BBC ... "

That's right until 3 years ago then media were always a paragon of virtue.... Its not like they chased diana and dodi through the tunnels in Paris 25 years ago...

The public get what the public want.... Its why we have programs like big brother.. Celebrity big brother... Because we crave a constant diet of curtain twitching... Venal jealousy and stone throwing at anyone who has more than us or has a different colour or different way of doing things. In the same way as we get performing lab rats and the stupid things dogs do shows to perform tricks for our entertainment.... I do wonder if someone is "up there" performing a lab rat experiment with us.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Didn't say the press or rather certain tabloids were ever a paragon of virtue they print what sells as you say and joe public are fed a steady stream of people to hate/distrust and just look at the treatment handed out to some bloke called jeremy ?? ( he backed the bring in of leveson 2) but agree it makes for cheap Tv and we are the product now it seems as well and then people cry that their freedom is being taken away ?? when they are basically controlled by a select few billionaires and the rest is controlled by tax exiles ???

Tin town

" Didn't say the press or rather certain tabloids were ever a paragon of virtue they print what sells as you say and joe public are fed a steady stream of people to hate/distrust and just look at the treatment handed out to some bloke called jeremy ?? ( he backed the bring in of leveson 2) but agree it makes for cheap Tv and we are the product now it seems as well and then people cry that their freedom is being taken away ?? when they are basically controlled by a select few billionaires and the rest is controlled by tax exiles ??? "

I reckon we agree on that much. They decide who is elected and decide what we should watch think eat drink hate like support.... Its quite scary.

He was sent out there to create a reaction. BBC are not journalists they are government advocates they work for a state channel and broadcast propaganda just like every other country

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

All those idiots should just be injected with the coronavirus …

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

"All those idiots should just be injected with the coronavirus … "

That is not a nice thing to say

Just had an article come up on my news feed, from the G7 summit in Cornwall last weekend, lots of people enjoying champagne on the beach being served by waiters and waitresses, they were all shaking hands, hugging, not wearing any form of face coverings, no social distancing at all. Who were these vile disgusting people, well thee was, Biden, macron, Johnson, Trudeau, the queen, plus a few other world leaders who had flown in, obviously without having to quarantine or take any tests, plus all the wives and girl friends, plus all the hangers on, looked like an excellent party and a good time was had by all, The BBC obviously didn’t report all theses flagrant breaches of lockdown rules. So if the bbc reported a balanced news instead of a biased news, they wouldn’t get hounded out of town. There’s always two sides to every story. So all you lock down loving, anti vaccine haters, Try looking at what’s really going on in the world and not blindly believe the garbage the bbc spew out every day.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why has it just come up on your news feed when the G7 barbecue was six days ago ?

"Just had an article come up on my news feed, from the G7 summit in Cornwall last weekend, lots of people enjoying champagne on the beach being served by waiters and waitresses, they were all shaking hands, hugging, not wearing any form of face coverings, no social distancing at all. Who were these vile disgusting people, well thee was, Biden, macron, Johnson, Trudeau, the queen, plus a few other world leaders who had flown in, obviously without having to quarantine or take any tests, plus all the wives and girl friends, plus all the hangers on, looked like an excellent party and a good time was had by all, The BBC obviously didn’t report all theses flagrant breaches of lockdown rules. So if the bbc reported a balanced news instead of a biased news, they wouldn’t get hounded out of town. There’s always two sides to every story. So all you lock down loving, anti vaccine haters, Try looking at what’s really going on in the world and not blindly believe the garbage the bbc spew out every day. "

Why the BBC? What about ITV, Sky etc, they were all there too? Why are you so angry? Just don’t have the vaccine, no one gives a shit about the choices you make.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"Just had an article come up on my news feed, from the G7 summit in Cornwall last weekend, lots of people enjoying champagne on the beach being served by waiters and waitresses, they were all shaking hands, hugging, not wearing any form of face coverings, no social distancing at all. Who were these vile disgusting people, well thee was, Biden, macron, Johnson, Trudeau, the queen, plus a few other world leaders who had flown in, obviously without having to quarantine or take any tests, plus all the wives and girl friends, plus all the hangers on, looked like an excellent party and a good time was had by all, The BBC obviously didn’t report all theses flagrant breaches of lockdown rules. So if the bbc reported a balanced news instead of a biased news, they wouldn’t get hounded out of town. There’s always two sides to every story. So all you lock down loving, anti vaccine haters, Try looking at what’s really going on in the world and not blindly believe the garbage the bbc spew out every day. "

Mainstream news is taken as gospel on here, you only have to see how gullible & dumb folk really are, by what they post.

By *entGent75Man  over a year ago

Dartford

I quite enjoyed the fact that the press is finally getting some stick on the streets. How many journalists hound people for sound bites, stories, including standing on the doorsteps of peoples houses waiting for them to leave for work. More of this please and they may just turn the tide and start regaining some integrity for what they broadcast. It may one day filter up to the top but shit usually floats so i'm not that hopeful.

"Just had an article come up on my news feed, from the G7 summit in Cornwall last weekend, lots of people enjoying champagne on the beach being served by waiters and waitresses, they were all shaking hands, hugging, not wearing any form of face coverings, no social distancing at all. Who were these vile disgusting people, well thee was, Biden, macron, Johnson, Trudeau, the queen, plus a few other world leaders who had flown in, obviously without having to quarantine or take any tests, plus all the wives and girl friends, plus all the hangers on, looked like an excellent party and a good time was had by all, The BBC obviously didn’t report all theses flagrant breaches of lockdown rules. So if the bbc reported a balanced news instead of a biased news, they wouldn’t get hounded out of town. There’s always two sides to every story. So all you lock down loving, anti vaccine haters, Try looking at what’s really going on in the world and not blindly believe the garbage the bbc spew out every day.

Mainstream news is taken as gospel on here, you only have to see how gullible & dumb folk really are, by what they post. "

Jesus, the irony. It’s far too early.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Why has it just come up on your news feed when the G7 barbecue was six days ago ?"

Puzzling..

Tin town

What regulations were broken.? How do you know they weren't tested? Leaders socialising with other leaders may not be your cup of tea but I think its sensible that we all get along and part of that is building relationships. I have a much bigger issue with us scrapping quarantine for 1000s of football "dignitaries" and liggers so they can attend the euros semis and final in this country whilst we are not allowed. Shows how much uefa cares about the health of the people and our government.

By *matoMan  over a year ago

Around here

"Just had an article come up on my news feed, from the G7 summit in Cornwall last weekend, lots of people enjoying champagne on the beach being served by waiters and waitresses, they were all shaking hands, hugging, not wearing any form of face coverings, no social distancing at all. Who were these vile disgusting people, well thee was, Biden, macron, Johnson, Trudeau, the queen, plus a few other world leaders who had flown in, obviously without having to quarantine or take any tests, plus all the wives and girl friends, plus all the hangers on, looked like an excellent party and a good time was had by all, ..... "

possible explanations

1 they are brainless reckless morons putting themselves in danger, who wouldn't listen to do what it takes to "save lives"

2 this bunch didn't get to be there by being sheep that would swallow whatever is fed to them - they are ten times better at self-preservation than anyone else, they know exactly what is the real danger and what isn't, and act accordingly.

Can't be both ...

Or maybe

3 none of the above - OK which one would that be?

By *matoMan  over a year ago

Around here

or to put it bluntly

this is the bunch that is doing the "feeding"

you don't expect then to "get high on their own supply"?

» Add a new message to this topic