FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Anti vaccine mob scared

Anti vaccine mob scared

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dear Anti Vaccine Representatives.

What are you scared of?

Most of you accused us of believing g the government and living in fear over covid and the thorny behind us mask wearing sheep.

So now it’s your turn to show fear

But if what ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"Dear Anti Vaccine Representatives.

What are you scared of?

Most of you accused us of believing g the government and living in fear over covid and the thorny behind us mask wearing sheep.

But if what ?"

This whole believing the government really makes me laugh. I wouldn't trust them with anything. They're scum. However, I do trust the science and my own education and judgement.

I am not living in fear of the virus either. What I am concerned about is my relatives and friend relatives who aren't as young or healthy as I am BUT still potentially have many years left to enjoy.

Even people who are elderly have the right to die of old age and comfortably. They don't deserve to die gasping for air.

Those people in their late 60s who have recently retired having worked and contributed to the society we live in at least deserve a good few years of post working life.

Wearing a mask is no hardship. If it helps the cause then why on earth would anyone not? If in time, it proves that mask wearing is pointless (There is no solid evidence no matter what some "doctor" somewhere might say) then at least we can say we tried.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

What are you scared of?

But if what ?"

Why is it anti vaxers turn to show fear??? By the way ive had both jabs just dont understand all the hate towards people who dont want to take it.myself i took it so i might be able to escape the uk for a bit no other reason

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm a total wuss when it comes to spiders I confess!

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

What are you scared of?

But if what ?"

What fear....i don't fear any vaccinated individual anymore then i do covid

By *rman82Man  over a year ago

Manchester

What are you scared of?

But if what ?"

I’ll tell you what scares me, folks reaction to anybody that is reluctant to take the vaccine. Your post sums up my fears perfectly.

Could these so called ‘Anti Vaccine representatives’ just be reluctant to take part in a medical trial?

Might they fear the dangers from the vaccine more than they fear the disease itself?

You may well believe everything you are told but not everybody does. Rightly or wrongly it’s their choice. I’m sure it makes you feel really good to go around slinging mud at others but It really is pathetic. Live n let live n all that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What are you scared of?

But if what ?"

My son says he is not having the vaccine. I am hoping he might change his mind because 2 of his brothers (who are awaiting dose 2) could die if they caught Covid.

He is not afraid of anything, he believes too much he reads on the internet. He is just being an arse.

He wears masks ect..

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

If I was anti-vax I would be scared of not getting a job and becoming a social pariah.

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

[Removed by poster at 16/06/21 15:12:34]

"I'm a total wuss when it comes to spiders I confess! "

Not in line for the spider woman role then

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

I’ll tell you what scares me, folks reaction to anybody that is reluctant to take the vaccine. Your post sums up my fears perfectly.

Could these so called ‘Anti Vaccine representatives’ just be reluctant to take part in a medical trial?

Might they fear the dangers from the vaccine more than they fear the disease itself?

You may well believe everything you are told but not everybody does. Rightly or wrongly it’s their choice. I’m sure it makes you feel really good to go around slinging mud at others but It really is pathetic. Live n let live n all that.

"

This

People have all sorts of reasons for wanting or not wanting the vaccine and who's to say which curse of action is legitimate? Is someone who has the jabs purely to travel and attend events but otherwise doesn't believe in Covid and ignores all the other rules somehow better or less of a risk than someone who has genuine concerns about what are new vaccines and is behaving entirely responsibly in all other respects. Whose the better person? Maybe some people who haven't had the vaccine are more careful in their day to day behaviour. Maybe some who've had the vaccines are a lot less careful. Who knows?

Just as it was with Brexit, it's pretty puerile to lump everyone into one of 2 diametrically opposed categories and then use insults (and worse) against those in the other camp without knowing the facts.

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

"

Live and let me is absolutely right

But not the way you mean it

Tell me all about the medical trial you read about on Twitter

Share with us your knowledge

By *tarskyMan  over a year ago

South Devon

What are you scared of?

But if what ?"

Search for a preprint entitled “SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments and vaccine developers” by one of the, if not the, most esteemed researcher in his field, Professor Peter McCullough. The content of this manuscript is, inter alia, what concerns “anti-vaxxers” (dumb characterisation) and rightly so.

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Depends on the kind of extreme anti vaxer they are. Some will brush it off and others will be enraged and demand the government give them answers.

I know an out spoken anti vaxer who won't have any vaccines due to their "research" claiming vaccines are designed to make the human race dumb..... They also ignored the lockdowns as it was a big conspiracy and the virus wasn't real and funny enough ended up with covid.

...Up on the Downs

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

This

People have all sorts of reasons for wanting or not wanting the vaccine and who's to say which curse of action is legitimate? Is someone who has the jabs purely to travel and attend events but otherwise doesn't believe in Covid and ignores all the other rules somehow better or less of a risk than someone who has genuine concerns about what are new vaccines and is behaving entirely responsibly in all other respects. Whose the better person? Maybe some people who haven't had the vaccine are more careful in their day to day behaviour. Maybe some who've had the vaccines are a lot less careful. Who knows?

Just as it was with Brexit, it's pretty puerile to lump everyone into one of 2 diametrically opposed categories and then use insults (and worse) against those in the other camp without knowing the facts.

"

As pro choice people and not anti - vaxxers we arent scared of anything other than our rights and freedoms being taken from us by the lying narcissistic government. This should be something everyone should be very afraid of.

"As pro choice people and not anti - vaxxers we arent scared of anything other than our rights and freedoms being taken from us by the lying narcissistic government. This should be something everyone should be very afraid of. "

You’re so scared it’s hilarious

So in denial it’s even funnier

Roll on the passports

See you on the beach

Oh

No we won’t

...Up on the Downs

"As pro choice people and not anti - vaxxers we arent scared of anything other than our rights and freedoms being taken from us by the lying narcissistic government. This should be something everyone should be very afraid of.

Roll on the passports

See you on the beach

Oh

No we won’t "

Hmmm, given a contest between a County Durham beach and a Coventry one, my money is on Durham!!

[Removed by poster at 16/06/21 15:52:13]

We have both had 2 jabs but we are not far enough up our own arses to be judgemental of people who choose not to have the vaccine.

The anti anti vaxers are the new vegans....

Choosing for themselves is not enough, they feel the need to choose for eeeeevvvvveeerybodddyyyy else too.

All the covidiots lining up for their experimental vaccine

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

"All the covidiots lining up for their experimental vaccine "

Tell me a vaccine that's never been labelled experimental at one stage?

You'd think common sense would make the answer easy.

Manchester

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

"

I don’t go around sharing stuff. I look at the facts and make my own decision and live by it. I don’t feel the need to coerce others into my way of thinking. That’ll just leave you bitter and make you a very angry little man. Not good for the soul.

"All the covidiots lining up for their experimental vaccine

You'd think common sense would make the answer easy. "

Name me a vaccine that has been given, no not given almost enforced onto hundreds of millions of people while still experimental?

Should be easy

You'd think common sense would make the answer easy. "

The covidiots don't have any common sense, that's why they are taking the vaccine where the long term effects are not known.

"As pro choice people and not anti - vaxxers we arent scared of anything other than our rights and freedoms being taken from us by the lying narcissistic government. This should be something everyone should be very afraid of.

Roll on the passports

See you on the beach

Oh

No we won’t

Hmmm, given a contest between a County Durham beach and a Coventry one, my money is on Durham!!"

I was thinking Tampa Bay

Small minded too eh ?

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

I don’t go around sharing stuff. I look at the facts and make my own decision and live by it. I don’t feel the need to coerce others into my way of thinking. That’ll just leave you bitter and make you a very angry little man. Not good for the soul."

Or in other words

I can’t back up my previous point

Classic conspiracy theorist

Manchester

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

I don’t go around sharing stuff. I look at the facts and make my own decision and live by it. I don’t feel the need to coerce others into my way of thinking. That’ll just leave you bitter and make you a very angry little man. Not good for the soul.

Or in other words

Classic conspiracy theorist "

Are you getting a little lost with your mud slinging. What point is it that I need to ‘back up’?

Live n let live? I’m afraid you’ll have google it.

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Or in other words

Are you getting a little lost with your mud slinging. What point is it that I need to ‘back up’?

"

Enjoy your private Manchester lockdown after everyone has got the green light

I’ll get you a drink but it’ll be flat by the time you get it

Manchester

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Or in other words

"

I’d much rather be locked down in Manchester, on red alert, tier 100!! Than to have a fizzy pint in Coventry.

No offence, I’m sure some folk love Coventry, I love the specials but the town is just not my cup of tea. I’ll stay here, save your pennies.

By *odsMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 16/06/21 16:52:35]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

"

"Medical trial".

Where have you been for the past year? Hundreds of thousands of people participated in the trials last year. Many tens of thousands more earlier this year, depending on the specific vaccine. Keep up!! They are increasing levels authorised for use.

By *dd_soxMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

I have no problem whatsoever in people exercising a choice in how they wish to die.

What I do have a problem with is in exercising your choice - you impact my nearest and dearest.

"I have no problem whatsoever in people exercising a choice in how they wish to die.

What I do have a problem with is in exercising your choice - you impact my nearest and dearest. "

Do you honestly believe this? If you do you don't have much faith in the vaccine do you.

What are you scared of?

But if what ?"

Ladybugs. No idea why. I just have a fear of them.

...Up on the Downs

Roll on the passports

See you on the beach

Oh

No we won’t

Hmmm, given a contest between a County Durham beach and a Coventry one, my money is on Durham!!

I was thinking Tampa Bay

Small minded too eh ? "

You must be, what with no consideration for global warming at all, tut tut.

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Or in other words

I’d much rather be locked down in Manchester, on red alert, tier 100!! Than to have a fizzy pint in Coventry.

No offence, I’m sure some folk love Coventry, I love the specials but the town is just not my cup of tea. I’ll stay here, save your pennies. "

How small minded

I’m off to Tampa

Enjoy Manchester

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"I have no problem whatsoever in people exercising a choice in how they wish to die.

What I do have a problem with is in exercising your choice - you impact my nearest and dearest.

Do you honestly believe this? If you do you don't have much faith in the vaccine do you. "

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

"Medical trial".

Where have you been for the past year? Hundreds of thousands of people participated in the trials last year. Many tens of thousands more earlier this year, depending on the specific vaccine. Keep up!! They are increasing levels authorised for use. "

And the trial ended

Derrrrrr

...Up on the Downs

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

"Medical trial".

Where have you been for the past year? Hundreds of thousands of people participated in the trials last year. Many tens of thousands more earlier this year, depending on the specific vaccine. Keep up!! They are increasing levels authorised for use. "

But to be fair, only authorised on a temporary basis because of an emergency situation.

Roll on the passports

See you on the beach

Oh

No we won’t

I was thinking Tampa Bay

Small minded too eh ?

You must be, what with no consideration for global warming at all, tut tut."

I’m swimming it

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

My 5year old is taking part in the NHSs study on how covid affects children. I have been totally honest with her, she knows I've had both vaccines and 'wants to help sick children'.

I couldn't be prouder.

"My 5year old is taking part in the NHSs study on how covid affects children. I have been totally honest with her, she knows I've had both vaccines and 'wants to help sick children'.

I couldn't be prouder."

That’s the best thing I’ve seen all day

Good for her

And you

Manchester

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Or in other words

No offence, I’m sure some folk love Coventry, I love the specials but the town is just not my cup of tea. I’ll stay here, save your pennies.

How small minded

I’m off to Tampa

Enjoy Manchester "

There are no masks or restrictions in Tampa, are you sure you’ll like it?

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Or in other words

How small minded

I’m off to Tampa

Enjoy Manchester

There are no masks or restrictions in Tampa, are you sure you’ll like it?"

I’m sure he will find something else to whine about.

"All the covidiots lining up for their experimental vaccine "

Covidiots are the ones who don't believe there is a virus, and carried on as normal.

The ones who did believe, and got the vaccine are sheeple.

Important to get your insults right

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Search for a preprint entitled “SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments and vaccine developers” by one of the, if not the, most esteemed researcher in his field, Professor Peter McCullough. The content of this manuscript is, inter alia, what concerns “anti-vaxxers” (dumb characterisation) and rightly so."

This post was made 2 hours ago and I'm not surprised no one has replied to it because people ignore the truth and believe the lies. Dr Peter McCullough is a leader in this field and not one person can argue about his credibility on the subject. He raises many concerns about the safety of the vaccines and rightly so. I would suggest everyone listen to what he has to say. Dr Reiner Fuellmich is a leading International lawyer and he has the backing of another 80 odd top international lawyers from around the world. The likes of the W.H.O., many individuals and many governments will be brought to justice for crimes against humanity because of what the people of this world are being subjected to.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Covidiots are the ones who don't believe there is a virus, and carried on as normal.

The ones who did believe, and got the vaccine are sheeple.

Important to get your insults right "

Brilliant

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Search for a preprint entitled “SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments and vaccine developers” by one of the, if not the, most esteemed researcher in his field, Professor Peter McCullough. The content of this manuscript is, inter alia, what concerns “anti-vaxxers” (dumb characterisation) and rightly so.

This post was made 2 hours ago and I'm not surprised no one has replied to it because people ignore the truth and believe the lies. Dr Peter McCullough is a leader in this field and not one person can argue about his credibility on the subject. He raises many concerns about the safety of the vaccines and rightly so. I would suggest everyone listen to what he has to say. Dr Reiner Fuellmich is a leading International lawyer and he has the backing of another 80 odd top international lawyers from around the world. The likes of the W.H.O., many individuals and many governments will be brought to justice for crimes against humanity because of what the people of this world are being subjected to. "

Honestly

People talking such shit should be locked up

You'd think common sense would make the answer easy.

The covidiots don't have any common sense, that's why they are taking the vaccine where the long term effects are not known."

A lot of people are taking a (very small) risk. So, when it is proven that its safe and has had an impact in reducing the spread of covid, how are you going to compensate us all? Will the deniers be holding there hands up and saying "my bad, I was wrong"?

If it turns out to be a bad call on my part, so be it. At least I did something

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Or in other words

How small minded

I’m off to Tampa

Enjoy Manchester

I’m sure he will find something else to whine about. "

Well there’s lots to go at here

By *dd_soxMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

Do you honestly believe this? If you do you don't have much faith in the vaccine do you.

"

I do have faith in the vaccine. And so does all my family.

But coming into contact with someone who is an unvaccinated carrier is likely to impact many.

Being vaccinated will help protect us from the worst outcomes.

Basingstoke

"My 5year old is taking part in the NHSs study on how covid affects children. I have been totally honest with her, she knows I've had both vaccines and 'wants to help sick children'.

I couldn't be prouder.

That’s the best thing I’ve seen all day

Good for her

And you "

She totally rocks

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

This post was made 2 hours ago and I'm not surprised no one has replied to it because people ignore the truth and believe the lies. Dr Peter McCullough is a leader in this field and not one person can argue about his credibility on the subject. He raises many concerns about the safety of the vaccines and rightly so. I would suggest everyone listen to what he has to say. Dr Reiner Fuellmich is a leading International lawyer and he has the backing of another 80 odd top international lawyers from around the world. The likes of the W.H.O., many individuals and many governments will be brought to justice for crimes against humanity because of what the people of this world are being subjected to. "

The truth is I think people don't need convincing because lots have already now double jabbed.. the situation now is like someone dropping a pill for the first time..unsure if it's going to be okay and hoping for a good time..frankly there's not a lot quite a few of us can do now apart from strap in for the ride..

...Up on the Downs

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

This post was made 2 hours ago and I'm not surprised no one has replied to it because people ignore the truth and believe the lies. Dr Peter McCullough is a leader in this field and not one person can argue about his credibility on the subject. He raises many concerns about the safety of the vaccines and rightly so. I would suggest everyone listen to what he has to say. Dr Reiner Fuellmich is a leading International lawyer and he has the backing of another 80 odd top international lawyers from around the world. The likes of the W.H.O., many individuals and many governments will be brought to justice for crimes against humanity because of what the people of this world are being subjected to.

The truth is I think people don't need convincing because lots have already now double jabbed.. the situation now is like someone dropping a pill for the first time..unsure if it's going to be okay and hoping for a good time..frankly there's not a lot quite a few of us can do now apart from strap in for the ride..

"

Exactly. But then there's the young still hoping to conceive, and the children.

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

"

Unbelievable. Mr Everyone Should Get Jabbed or be removed from society now equates receiving the vaccine to taking class A drugs. You’re really selling it now…

South Devon

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

People are either too lazy or too dumb to do their own due diligence. And that is why we are in the situation we are. If these verifiable world-leading experts are correct about ADE and the pathogenicity of the spike protein, we are looking at 100s of millions of deaths EASILY.

McCullough and Hodkinson were outstanding on last Friday’s CIC session.

leeds

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

"

Yes you're right. Many people have been coerced into taking the jabs without even realising. These lawsuits I've mentioned are coming and that's when people will realise the lies we've all been told...many will look back in disbelief. I just think people have not been told the full truth and eventually the truth will come out.

By *urtleJRCouple  over a year ago

Ystradgynlais

MacCullough, is thst the quack pushing HCQ, ivermectin, zinc and multivitamins as a home brew remedy for covid? Not surprised noone took that post seriously.

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

What are you scared of?

But if what ?"

I’m called an anti vaxxer cause I won’t have the vaccine. But it couldn’t be farther from the truth! I’m not anti vaccine, I will encourage anyone who wants it to have it. I believe in free will and choice. And I have my reasons for not taking the vaccine to which, I believe are valid.

South Devon

"MacCullough, is thst the quack pushing HCQ, ivermectin, zinc and multivitamins as a home brew remedy for covid? Not surprised noone took that post seriously. "

You mean the “quack” that has over 600+ publications in highly esteemed academic journals, is the editor of several of those journals, is chairman/president/founder of numerous professional associations, the most highly cited academic in his field, etc.? Yeh, that’s the “quack” I’m referring to.

Asinine in the extreme.

Ystradgynlais

He's a cardiologist and renal doc. You don't ask the kidney guy about your lung infectious disease. Even medical professionals know when to refer.

RCTs have shown his treatments don't work. He is pushing some mab and steroids as part of the therapy which we already know are helpful due to downregulation of IL3. Vit D useful because everyone and their dog are deficient and it's used in immuno competence - correlation vs specific causation of improvement in covid patients.

He also makes several points about epidemiology and adverse event databases that he doesn't understand at all, which I'm not surprised as, again, he's a heart/kidney guy.

So yes, I stand by my quack comment.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"As pro choice people and not anti - vaxxers we arent scared of anything other than our rights and freedoms being taken from us by the lying narcissistic government. This should be something everyone should be very afraid of. "

Little by little, our freedom to choose, our freedom to be or think differently is taken from us .

I’ve had both jabs but no one should suffer bullying or abuse from others just because they choose not to .

Little by little, our freedom to choose, our freedom to be or think differently is taken from us .

I’ve had both jabs but no one should suffer bullying or abuse from others just because they choose not to . "

Valid reasons to not take the jab is fine

All these crackpot theorists should be held accountable for their lies

Op everyone has a choice in life just accept it and move on because what is more scary you believe the goverment and probably the news along with social media that's very scary

borehamwood

I’ve had both jabs but no one should suffer bullying or abuse from others just because they choose not to .

All these crackpot theorists should be held accountable for their lies "

perhaps u mite like them to be marked in someway? Mabey you would like them to carry a sign around.ive had both jabs but i certainly wont be abusing those who aint.why so scared of un vaccinated?? I meen the vax works dosent it?

stafford

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Yes you're right. Many people have been coerced into taking the jabs without even realising. These lawsuits I've mentioned are coming and that's when people will realise the lies we've all been told...many will look back in disbelief. I just think people have not been told the full truth and eventually the truth will come out.

"

Hang on..I didn't say coerced !for my part I have had both willingly because it's the right thing to do and it's also showing a bit of care towards my fellow man and woman..no coercion of any kind..My post refers to the fact that now I have taken the virus I'm just waiting to see what happens. To be clear I'm not upset angry or anything about it..if anything I'm quite curious to see how all this end up whether good or bad if will be entertaining !

Suck mammys strap-on

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Hang on..I didn't say coerced !for my part I have had both willingly because it's the right thing to do and it's also showing a bit of care towards my fellow man and woman..no coercion of any kind..My post refers to the fact that now I have taken the virus I'm just waiting to see what happens. To be clear I'm not upset angry or anything about it..if anything I'm quite curious to see how all this end up whether good or bad if will be entertaining !"

So you took the jab,great the medal is in the post for ya,for anyone who hasn't taken it...there's this little thing called choice and their choice was not to its that simple.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

All these crackpot theorists should be held accountable for their lies "

Surely everyone should be held accountable for the lies they tell , particularly those in positions of trust and or power. Like the politicians who lie every day to manipulate the population into doing as they are told .

However , could it still be considered a lie if they genuinely believe it to be true.

We all believe we are right, but what right do we have to impose those ‘beliefs’ on others . What makes us so right that the beliefs of others no longer matter.

All these crackpot theorists should be held accountable for their lies perhaps u mite like them to be marked in someway? Mabey you would like them to carry a sign around.ive had both jabs but i certainly wont be abusing those who aint.why so scared of un vaccinated?? I meen the vax works dosent it?"

Great idea yes

Thanks

Nice spelling by the way

Certainly makes me want to take what you say seriously

stafford

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Unbelievable. Mr Everyone Should Get Jabbed or be removed from society now equates receiving the vaccine to taking class A drugs. You’re really selling it now… "

frankly..its an analogy linked to chemicals , unknown substances ( see the connection?) and if that's still too hard to understand or you don't know what one is?then perhaps you need to play with people on the same academic level as you!because based on that reply you are country mile away from mine !

idiot comment!

...Up on the Downs

"He's a cardiologist... "

With, what is it, 40 peer reviewed published papers on Covid 19?

And vaccine recipients are getting cardiomyopathy, thromboembolic episodes in almost every

vein and artery, including large vessels like the aorta, and dying of heart attacks!

Seems a fairly sane choice of doctor to me, he's saving lots of lives.

stafford

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Hang on..I didn't say coerced !for my part I have had both willingly because it's the right thing to do and it's also showing a bit of care towards my fellow man and woman..no coercion of any kind..My post refers to the fact that now I have taken the virus I'm just waiting to see what happens. To be clear I'm not upset angry or anything about it..if anything I'm quite curious to see how all this end up whether good or bad if will be entertaining !So you took the jab,great the medal is in the post for ya,for anyone who hasn't taken it...there's this little thing called choice and their choice was not to its that simple."

seriously

turn the record over yeah?

"He's a cardiologist...

And vaccine recipients are getting cardiomyopathy, thromboembolic episodes in almost every

vein and artery, including large vessels like the aorta, and dying of heart attacks!

Seems a fairly sane choice of doctor to me, he's saving lots of lives. "

I got a sore arm

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Hang on..I didn't say coerced !for my part I have had both willingly because it's the right thing to do and it's also showing a bit of care towards my fellow man and woman..no coercion of any kind..My post refers to the fact that now I have taken the virus I'm just waiting to see what happens. To be clear I'm not upset angry or anything about it..if anything I'm quite curious to see how all this end up whether good or bad if will be entertaining !So you took the jab,great the medal is in the post for ya,for anyone who hasn't taken it...there's this little thing called choice and their choice was not to its that simple.

seriously

turn the record over yeah? "

Great counter argument

You’re a genius

" I'm not upset angry or anything ..."

Nah, you're not coming across as angry in any way whatsoever

Suck mammys strap-on

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Hang on..I didn't say coerced !for my part I have had both willingly because it's the right thing to do and it's also showing a bit of care towards my fellow man and woman..no coercion of any kind..My post refers to the fact that now I have taken the virus I'm just waiting to see what happens. To be clear I'm not upset angry or anything about it..if anything I'm quite curious to see how all this end up whether good or bad if will be entertaining !So you took the jab,great the medal is in the post for ya,for anyone who hasn't taken it...there's this little thing called choice and their choice was not to its that simple.

seriously

Great counter argument

You’re a genius "

what can we say can't compete with someone like you

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

seriously

Great counter argument

You’re a genius what can we say can't compete with someone like you "

I keep my messages short and sweet

Can’t be arsed with all the long rambling scroll past stuff

stafford

" I'm not upset angry or anything ...

Nah, you're not coming across as angry in any way whatsoever "

erm..no I'm not..you would know if I was angry believe me !

Suck mammys strap-on

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

seriously

Great counter argument

You’re a genius what can we say can't compete with someone like you

I keep my messages short and sweet

Can’t be arsed with all the long rambling scroll past stuff "

You got your jab...so your afraid off what exactly...us unvaccinated..how dare we...if the vaccine is as good as they say you've got nothing to fear have you.

borehamwood

All these crackpot theorists should be held accountable for their lies perhaps u mite like them to be marked in someway? Mabey you would like them to carry a sign around.ive had both jabs but i certainly wont be abusing those who aint.why so scared of un vaccinated?? I meen the vax works dosent it?

Great idea yes

Thanks

Nice spelling by the way

Certainly makes me want to take what you say seriously "

Ooo grammar police.oh so you take the piss out of those that have been jabbed aswell.you wont like this either i got jabbed so i can get abroad quicker.no other reason other than i wana get abroad as quick as i can

All these crackpot theorists should be held accountable for their lies perhaps u mite like them to be marked in someway? Mabey you would like them to carry a sign around.ive had both jabs but i certainly wont be abusing those who aint.why so scared of un vaccinated?? I meen the vax works dosent it?

Great idea yes

Thanks

Nice spelling by the way

Ooo grammar police.oh so you take the piss out of those that have been jabbed aswell.you wont like this either i got jabbed so i can get abroad quicker.no other reason other than i wana get abroad as quick as i can"

me too

stafford

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

seriously

Great counter argument

You’re a genius "

Genius?

nope!Intelligent? yes I am I think maybe a little more than some !

However, getting more than tired fending off the same arguments people keep trotting out that aren't really making sense ..so if I have heard it before /it's nothing new ? it holds no interest to me and doesn't deserve my time .

Thanks for your input

Suck mammys strap-on

Great idea yes

Thanks

Nice spelling by the way

Ooo grammar police.oh so you take the piss out of those that have been jabbed aswell.you wont like this either i got jabbed so i can get abroad quicker.no other reason other than i wana get abroad as quick as i canme too"

Florida and Texas are looking good....you can holiday like normal people

stafford

Great idea yes

Thanks

Nice spelling by the way

Ooo grammar police.oh so you take the piss out of those that have been jabbed aswell.you wont like this either i got jabbed so i can get abroad quicker.no other reason other than i wana get abroad as quick as i can"

it's getting back you might need to be mindful about

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

seriously

Great counter argument

You’re a genius

Genius?

However, getting more than tired fending off the same arguments people keep trotting out that aren't really making sense ..so if I have heard it before /it's nothing new ? it holds no interest to me and doesn't deserve my time .

Thanks for your input "

You could always scroll passed

borehamwood

Great idea yes

Thanks

Nice spelling by the way

Ooo grammar police.oh so you take the piss out of those that have been jabbed aswell.you wont like this either i got jabbed so i can get abroad quicker.no other reason other than i wana get abroad as quick as i can

it's getting back you might need to be mindful about"

mmmm being stuck somewhere ive gone to for a holiday yea sounds terrible

Ystradgynlais

"With, what is it, 40 peer reviewed published papers on Covid 19?

Seems a fairly sane choice of doctor to me, he's saving lots of lives. "

He's named as 3rd+ author on most of those (ie taking credit), almost 95% of which are regarding a field he is not qualified (or shows extremely obvious lack of knowledge on) to write academic papers in.

Current statistics do not show all of us vaccine recipients dying of thrombosis; for a source, I'm part of a clinical haematology team looking at CVST and VITT.

So, no, it's overblown.

stafford

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

seriously

Great counter argument

You’re a genius

Genius?

Thanks for your input

You could always scroll passed "

Duly noted

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 16/06/21 20:06:19]

Not at all, there are different kinds of anti waxxers, is it just me or does it feel like you live in a parallel world?

"Not at all, there are different kinds of anti waxxers, is it just me or does it feel like you live in a parallel world?"

Not suprised about the millions of anti waxxers, that's gotta hurt, just shave it

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Ladybugs. No idea why. I just have a fear of them. "

They can actually give you quite a nip

I absolutely agree with you.

For a Health Minister to stand before the country and say that the government has no duty of care to those who chose not to be vaccinated (my wording may not be exact), is a step into the abyss. I may not agree with refusing a vaccine but I absolutely defend the right of those people who decide, for myriad reasons, to so refuse.

This is a very worrying point and one that I hope the U.K. hold the minister accountable for.

...Up on the Downs

"He's a cardiologist...

I got a sore arm "

So far

By *tevied1976Man  over a year ago

gloucester

Well everyone seems very nice in here. Very tolerant of others' points of view. Oh, I don't know why I'm surprised, this is a group of people that embrace alternative behaviours and non-compliance with society norms.

If you have the vaccine, enjoy the protection it affords you, and accept any risk that comes with it.

If you don't have the vaccine, enjoy the freedom you have exercised to control what is put into your body, and accept any risk that comes with it.

If the vaccine provides immunity what is there to fear from the unvaccinated.

If the vaccinated can still carry, transmit and die from the virus, perhaps it's not the great hope that it is portrayed to be.

And in a face off between Mother Nature and Science, place your bets carefully, because winning the battle is not the same as winning the war.

"He's a cardiologist...

I got a sore arm

So far "

Well yes of course so far

How does anyone know what tomorrow, next week, next month ect brings

Either way

Get me to the airport

"Well everyone seems very nice in here. Very tolerant of others' points of view. Oh, I don't know why I'm surprised, this is a group of people that embrace alternative behaviours and non-compliance with society norms.

If you have the vaccine, enjoy the protection it affords you, and accept any risk that comes with it.

If you don't have the vaccine, enjoy the freedom you have exercised to control what is put into your body, and accept any risk that comes with it.

If the vaccinated can still carry, transmit and die from the virus, perhaps it's not the great hope that it is portrayed to be.

And in a face off between Mother Nature and Science, place your bets carefully, because winning the battle is not the same as winning the war.

"

Did you hear the one about the not vaccinated infecting others and killing them

Going abroad and killing them too ?

Did you hear the one about a covid patient infecting a doctor with a wife and 2 kids ?

"Not at all, there are different kinds of anti waxxers, is it just me or does it feel like you live in a parallel world?

Not suprised about the millions of anti waxxers, that's gotta hurt, just shave it"

I have a new category for it called critical thinkers v mainstream normiss.

...Up on the Downs

He's named as 3rd+ author on most of those (ie taking credit), almost 95% of which are regarding a field he is not qualified (or shows extremely obvious lack of knowledge on) to write academic papers in.

Current statistics do not show all of us vaccine recipients dying of thrombosis; for a source, I'm part of a clinical haematology team looking at CVST and VITT.

So, no, it's overblown. "

Not all dying, no one said that.

Out of the 13,766 bleeding, clotting and ischaemic adverse events identified – 856 were fatal. Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis apparently accounted for 24 fatalities and 226 adverse events up to the 26th May 2021.

The most common Yellow Card categories affected by these sorts of events were the nervous system (152 fatalities, mainly from brain bleeds and clots), respiratory (with 103 fatalities, mainly from pulmonary thromboembolism) and cardiac categories (81 fatalities).

There were also another 438 sudden deaths some of which may well belong to these categories.

So, no, it's overblown.

Out of the 13,766 bleeding, clotting and ischaemic adverse events identified – 856 were fatal. Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis apparently accounted for 24 fatalities and 226 adverse events up to the 26th May 2021.

The most common Yellow Card categories affected by these sorts of events were the nervous system (152 fatalities, mainly from brain bleeds and clots), respiratory (with 103 fatalities, mainly from pulmonary thromboembolism) and cardiac categories (81 fatalities).

There were also another 438 sudden deaths some of which may well belong to these categories. "

You really should be locked up for this shit

What are you scared of?

But if what ?"

Odd seems you are living in fear. There are antivaxxers here delta variant no masks everything open. Who is fearing whom. Wierd.

...Up on the Downs

So, no, it's overblown.

There were also another 438 sudden deaths some of which may well belong to these categories.

You really should be locked up for this shit "

Hahaha should people be locked up for saying the grass is green or the sky is blue just because you're colour blind?

By *irtyold manMan  over a year ago

barnsley

For me its a simple question of time.

After the falidamide balls up in the 50s 60s wich was the last time the uk rusht medication out to the public .it was decided that in future extensiv testing would go on for two years befor leting medication out as safe for use.

The vacines all of them only had 6 months testing.

We were told that the vacsine was safe then later found out about blood clots.

We all know everyone is difrent and reacts difrent to the same medication and this is the reason for 2years extensiv testing.

Its an old saying but those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Im not scared of the vaccine. I just don't want it because of a thing called choice. Just because it doesn't line up with other opinions there is no need for people to get rude.

Why are the vaccinated so bothered about the ones that choose not to?

They are covered, So with that said if they come in to contact with a none vaccinated person it should pose no threat.

Virus will mutate regardless. There will always be new variants.

Ystradgynlais

"Out of the 13,766 bleeding, clotting and ischaemic adverse events identified – 856 were fatal. Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis apparently accounted for 24 fatalities and 226 adverse events up to the 26th May 2021."

... Most of which have not been categorically assigned to vaccine induced side effect profiles, particularly as COVID also causes thrombosis and DIC.

The Yellow Card scheme is a reporting mechanism to flag up potential patients and should not be used to derive side effect profiles on its own. Many of the patients would have been investigated and not associated with VITT, particularly after lab testing for things like the HIT analysis. The MHRA says this on their own weekly summary.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

"Well everyone seems very nice in here. Very tolerant of others' points of view. Oh, I don't know why I'm surprised, this is a group of people that embrace alternative behaviours and non-compliance with society norms.

"

Well said

stafford

"Im not scared of the vaccine. I just don't want it because of a thing called choice. Just because it doesn't line up with other opinions there is no need for people to get rude.

They are covered, So with that said if they come in to contact with a none vaccinated person it should pose no threat.

"

no that's not totally correct..the concern is the other people whether vaccinated or not..having the jab makes you stronger and better able to fight it if you get it yourself and having it stops you from being infection to others. The vaccine is not a one size fits all cure on it's own but when taken as a large number of people who have had it can have a very positive effect on how the virus is spread, how effective it is and how well people are able to push it away.

PS

watch the horizon special on tv now..it will tell you much more about the vaccine than anyone in here could

leeds

So, no, it's overblown. "

I wouldn't be so quick to discredit people like that. He's on side with an international lawyer called Reiner Fuellmich who has a team of up to 80 international lawyers and doctors from around the world.. Together they are putting together a case to hold the W.H.O and the like for crimes against humanity, including the admistering of these vaccines. He's saved a lot more lives than you ever will.You carry on believing the likes of vallance and Witty!

By *tevied1976Man  over a year ago

gloucester

Did you hear the one about the not vaccinated infecting others and killing them

Going abroad and killing them too ?

Did you hear the one about a covid patient infecting a doctor with a wife and 2 kids ?"

So these people were vaccinated and they still caught the virus and died from it? The vaccine didn't protect them? There are no absolute guarantees in life.

Did you hear that in 2018 1,600 people in England and Wales died of flu. Had everyone been vaccinated against flu many, possibly all, of those may have survived. Hands up if you had the flu vaccine. I suppose people didn't worry because it was unlikely to impact them directly. It was mostly old people that died.

In all honesty that's a little unfair of me. In that year the combined deaths from flu and pneumonia was 26,000, so any gallant efforts made to prevent flu deaths may well have been lost to pneumonia.

What is interesting is that a younger generation is now subject to a threat that has been in the past reserved for the older generation, a virus that could kill.

I wonder, how many of that younger generation had taken the flu vaccine and were vilifying those who had not.

People's best and worst behaviour comes out when under threat.

Ystradgynlais

"He's on side with an international lawyer called Reiner Fuellmich... "

Reiner is on the side of David Icke. So, sure, I'm going to quite happily believe he's full of shit. Like the cardiologist, also knows sweet FA about infectious diseases.

...Up on the Downs

"Out of the 13,766 bleeding, clotting and ischaemic adverse events identified – 856 were fatal. Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis apparently accounted for 24 fatalities and 226 adverse events up to the 26th May 2021.

... Most of which have not been categorically assigned to vaccine induced side effect profiles, particularly as COVID also causes thrombosis and DIC.

"

And vice versa I reckon. Of course they were not all assigned, but patterns are emerging, becoming increasingly recognised and understood, there are VASTLY more reports than with any vaccine EVER, and the reported cases are known to be merely the tip of the iceberg anyway.

We aren’t scared of catching any cold or flu bug I personally have never had any vaccine, we also don’t trust criminal pharmaceutical companies, let’s take Johnson & Johnson for starters, they have this week list there appeal against a $2.1 BILLION payout for putting asbestos in their baby powder, they also have a criminal conviction for every year this century. Now Pfizer, admitted killing 11 children in Africa during illegal drug trials also have paid out BILLIONS in fines, and currently have around 20000 lawsuits in progress, cast your mind back to the fake swine flu pandemic around 10 years ago, GSK the company that sir Patrick Vallance worked for, they rushed out a vaccine called Pandemrix, which was hastily withdrawn due to an epidemic of narcolepsy, mostly affecting children. Every single vaccine manufacturer has a criminal record, collectively they have paid out around $34 BILLION in fines, in the USA. The Uk don’t care what they do. One exception to the criminal activity is Moderna, they have never made a vaccine fit for humans, the nine they have created previously have been refused any form of licence. This is just a tiny snippet of the legalised drug cartels. So you see us proud anti vaxxers as you so kindly call us are not scared, we know they aren’t to be trusted. We know the depths of the pharmaceutical companies corruption, we know comrade Doris and the twat withonehandonbillscock, are lying, we know we are not going to kill our granny if we don’t wear or muzzle anti social distance and bathe in sanitiser or get jabbed, we know your going to get boosters from September. So why are you scared of us ?

Ystradgynlais

"And vice versa I reckon. Of course they were not all assigned, but patterns are emerging, becoming increasingly recognised and understood, there are VASTLY more reports than with any vaccine EVER, and the reported cases are known to be merely the tip of the iceberg anyway. "

Patterns? Not really. The law of large numbers is in play here, that's all.

Vastly more reports? Sure, because again, law of large numbers. In addition, as the antivaxxers are fond of pointing out, the vaccine is emergency use - we still need to monitor side effects so of course there'd going to be more reporting. In addition, we're reporting practically everyone presenting with a headache and a low platelet count. Vaccine induced ITP (not DIC/CVST) is a well-known side effect of almost every vaccine that exists; this isn't new. So, again, lots of reports.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

So, no, it's overblown.

I wouldn't be so quick to discredit people like that. He's on side with an international lawyer called Reiner Fuellmich who has a team of up to 80 international lawyers and doctors from around the world.. Together they are putting together a case to hold the W.H.O and the like for crimes against humanity, including the admistering of these vaccines. He's saved a lot more lives than you ever will.You carry on believing the likes of vallance and Witty! "

About 1 minute of internet searching reveals that Reiner Fuellmich is a legal troll trying to scam money by raising spurious class action suits.

Example: “‘Canadian Supreme Court has accepted the case for Crimes Against Humanity presented by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, R.F. Kennedy Jnr, & Dalores Cahill,’ reads the title of a May 5, 2021 article published on a website called Philosophers Stone.

Fact checking reveals that this was in fact the Ontario Superior Court, not the Canadian Supreme Court. The Ontario Superior Court is just a provincial court. And then we find that:

"The Ontario Superior Court confirmed to AFP that the case had been dismissed under Rule 2.1 of the Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that “the court may, on its own initiative, stay or dismiss a proceeding if the proceeding appears on its face to be frivolous or vexatious or otherwise an abuse of the process of the court.”

In other words he was laughed out of court.

And the evidence goes on and on...

Basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 16/06/21 22:52:26]

By *d6869Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Or in other words

How small minded

I’m off to Tampa

Enjoy Manchester

I’m sure he will find something else to whine about. "

Very much so, another nobody who thinks he’s better than everybody else

Basingstoke

If you don't like what I've posted then just scroll past. Being abusive is NOT necessary.

I won't be bullied.

...Up on the Downs

"And vice versa I reckon. Of course they were not all assigned, but patterns are emerging, becoming increasingly recognised and understood, there are VASTLY more reports than with any vaccine EVER, and the reported cases are known to be merely the tip of the iceberg anyway.

Patterns? Not really. The law of large numbers is in play here, that's all.

Vastly more reports? Sure, because again, law of large numbers. In addition, as the antivaxxers are fond of pointing out, the vaccine is emergency use - we still need to monitor side effects so of course there'd going to be more reporting. In addition, we're reporting practically everyone presenting with a headache and a low platelet count. Vaccine induced ITP (not DIC/CVST) is a well-known side effect of almost every vaccine that exists; this isn't new. So, again, lots of reports."

Disproportionally far more, 100x more, more serious effects and fatalities, with CLEAR patterns emerging.

Ystradgynlais

"Disproportionally far more, 100x more, more serious effects and fatalities, with CLEAR patterns emerging."

Yes. That's the point of enhanced surveillance. And of those reports, almost all of them are not conclusively linked to the vaccine, if at all.

If you think you've got better data than MHRA, though...

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

All this nonsense about the reports of reactions to the vaccines are exactly that, reports, it clearly states on the yellow card scheme website that these issues may not be anything to do with the vaccines and that ANYBODY can make a report.

As for the amount of reports being greater than ever before, more people are aware of these vaccines, more people are aware of the yellow card scheme and it is far more easily accessible.

Take for instance the US version of the yellow card scheme, someone reported turning into the hulk, clearly untrue, it just goes to show anyone can report anything.

Please can those of you using the data, be honest about the fact that it is NOT evidence of anything, there is nothing conclusive about it?

The fact that you're trying to twist it to suit your vile agenda is frankly disgusting.

leeds

So, no, it's overblown.

I wouldn't be so quick to discredit people like that. He's on side with an international lawyer called Reiner Fuellmich who has a team of up to 80 international lawyers and doctors from around the world.. Together they are putting together a case to hold the W.H.O and the like for crimes against humanity, including the admistering of these vaccines. He's saved a lot more lives than you ever will.You carry on believing the likes of vallance and Witty!

About 1 minute of internet searching reveals that Reiner Fuellmich is a legal troll trying to scam money by raising spurious class action suits.

Example: “‘Canadian Supreme Court has accepted the case for Crimes Against Humanity presented by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, R.F. Kennedy Jnr, & Dalores Cahill,’ reads the title of a May 5, 2021 article published on a website called Philosophers Stone.

Fact checking reveals that this was in fact the Ontario Superior Court, not the Canadian Supreme Court. The Ontario Superior Court is just a provincial court. And then we find that:

"The Ontario Superior Court confirmed to AFP that the case had been dismissed under Rule 2.1 of the Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that “the court may, on its own initiative, stay or dismiss a proceeding if the proceeding appears on its face to be frivolous or vexatious or otherwise an abuse of the process of the court.”

In other words he was laughed out of court.

And the evidence goes on and on...

"

I'm quite happy that you think Dr Reiner Fuellmich is just a legal troll. You just keep listening to people like vallance and witty for your information. Remember, when they tell you that you can't go for a shit, make sure you hold it in !

Ystradgynlais

"Remember, when they tell you that you can't go for a shit, make sure you hold it in ! "

While I disagree completely, this made me chuckle. Your ass is now on lockdown.

leeds

"He's on side with an international lawyer called Reiner Fuellmich...

Reiner is on the side of David Icke. So, sure, I'm going to quite happily believe he's full of shit. Like the cardiologist, also knows sweet FA about infectious diseases.

"

David icke has been spot on on many fronts ! ...., anyone who has read his books will tell you that. He's got millions of followers worldwide. These people are awake and can see the truth from the lies. Many people are living the lie. Sadly, I think you are too.

Nothing to fear but fear itself.

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

We know this woman is a witch because she looks like one.

We know this woman is a witch because she dresses like one.

We know this woman is a witch because she has a wart.

We know this woman is a witch because she turned someone into a newt.

One burns witches.

One burns wood.

Witches burn because they are made out of wood.

Bridges are made of wood.

However, bridges are multiply realizable. They can be built from stone. [Implied] Building a bridge out of the woman will not determine that she is made of wood.

Wood floats in water.

A duck floats in water [bread, apples, very small rocks, cider, gravy, cherries, mud, churches, lead].

If the woman weighs the same as a duck, then she is made of wood.

The woman weighs the same as a duck.

Therefore, the woman is a witch.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Search for a preprint entitled “SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments and vaccine developers” by one of the, if not the, most esteemed researcher in his field, Professor Peter McCullough. The content of this manuscript is, inter alia, what concerns “anti-vaxxers” (dumb characterisation) and rightly so."

He is a cardiologist.....last time I looked, that had nothing to do with virology or immunology

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"He's on side with an international lawyer called Reiner Fuellmich...

David icke has been spot on on many fronts ! ...., anyone who has read his books will tell you that. He's got millions of followers worldwide. These people are awake and can see the truth from the lies. Many people are living the lie. Sadly, I think you are too."

When you have to justify your position on something by claiming Icke knows his arse from his elbow, you really are plumbing the depths

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

"Im not scared of the vaccine. I just don't want it because of a thing called choice. Just because it doesn't line up with other opinions there is no need for people to get rude.

"

Totally agree re choice. It's a shame people can't just live and let live, respect others choices and move on without being rude and scaremongering!

Both my husband and I are vaccinated, our choice as we have to travel for work. However amongst my Facebook friends I find it to be the unvaccinated and anti vaxxers who are taking an aggressive approach! The amount of posts I see about the vaccine from them is unreal. Abusive towards those who have been vaccinated, calling us sheeple, telling us to wake up and preaching impending doom!

Everyone has a choice, let us exercise it without critiscising what others choose! The OPs original post was an attack to those who aren't vaccinated! Why? What business is it of ours what anyone else chooses to do?

Totally agree re choice. It's a shame people can't just live and let live, respect others choices and move on without being rude and scaremongering!

Both my husband and I are vaccinated, our choice as we have to travel for work. However amongst my Facebook friends I find it to be the unvaccinated and anti vaxxers who are taking an aggressive approach! The amount of posts I see about the vaccine from them is unreal. Abusive towards those who have been vaccinated, calling us sheeple, telling us to wake up and preaching impending doom!

Everyone has a choice, let us exercise it without critiscising what others choose! The OPs original post was an attack to those who aren't vaccinated! Why? What business is it of ours what anyone else chooses to do? "

Bravo!!

What makes me laugh most is the conversation on “what vaccine did you get”..

I guarantee no one ever asked who manufactured their typhoid or malaria jab when they had it before going on holiday etc ..

All I have to say to anyone who is refusing the jab is this.

I’m a healthy guy (run, swim, cycle & gym most days) who had an MOT at the Doctors along with some blood tests. These came back ok (apart from slightly elevated blood sugars, but not diabetic). I caught the virus in January and was knocked about by it, but hospitalised. Went to the doctors a few weeks ago as I was feeling grotty. Had bloods taken and my blood pressure done, my BP was sky high amd my blood sugar way over the point where I’m now diabetic. This is strongly believed to be a side effect over Covid (as I’ve not changed my lifestyle) and there’s research to show Covid increases blood sugars).

Get the vaccine as the long term health issues are yet to be fully assessed

...Up on the Downs

"Disproportionally far more, 100x more, more serious effects and fatalities, with CLEAR patterns emerging.

Yes. That's the point of enhanced surveillance. And of those reports, almost all of them are not conclusively linked to the vaccine, if at all.

If you think you've got better data than MHRA, though... "

'Not conclusive' working very hard there. Time will tell, that's why I'm waiting.

...Up on the Downs

"All this nonsense about the reports of reactions to the vaccines are exactly that, reports, it clearly states on the yellow card scheme website that these issues may not be anything to do with the vaccines and that ANYBODY can make a report.

As for the amount of reports being greater than ever before, more people are aware of these vaccines, more people are aware of the yellow card scheme and it is far more easily accessible.

Take for instance the US version of the yellow card scheme, someone reported turning into the hulk, clearly untrue, it just goes to show anyone can report anything.

Please can those of you using the data, be honest about the fact that it is NOT evidence of anything, there is nothing conclusive about it?

The fact that you're trying to twist it to suit your vile agenda is frankly disgusting.

"

The feeling is mutual. I find it pretty disgusting that ignorant people wilfully ignore the clear damage that is being done by vaccines to thousands, downplay the risk to those at MINIMAL risk from the virus and the possibly lifelong consequences to them, whilst at the same time opposing early treatment, just to post-justify their own fear based choices.

That’s the problem- news reports focus on number of deaths but the reality of the future is likely to be people of all ages and all fitness levels suffering from Long Covid in all its forms.

...Up on the Downs

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

He is a cardiologist.....last time I looked, that had nothing to do with virology or immunology"

When you're at home turning blue with Covid, try getting a virologist to treat you.

"All this nonsense about the reports of reactions to the vaccines are exactly that, reports, it clearly states on the yellow card scheme website that these issues may not be anything to do with the vaccines and that ANYBODY can make a report.

The feeling is mutual. I find it pretty disgusting that ignorant people wilfully ignore the clear damage that is being done by vaccines to thousands, downplay the risk to those at MINIMAL risk from the virus and the possibly lifelong consequences to them, whilst at the same time opposing early treatment, just to post-justify their own fear based choices. "

What “clear damage”?

...Up on the Downs

"All I have to say to anyone who is refusing the jab is this.

I’m a healthy guy (run, swim, cycle & gym most days) who had an MOT at the Doctors along with some blood tests. These came back ok (apart from slightly elevated blood sugars, but not diabetic). I caught the virus in January and was knocked about by it, but hospitalised. Went to the doctors a few weeks ago as I was feeling grotty. Had bloods taken and my blood pressure done, my BP was sky high amd my blood sugar way over the point where I’m now diabetic. This is strongly believed to be a side effect over Covid (as I’ve not changed my lifestyle) and there’s research to show Covid increases blood sugars).

Get the vaccine as the long term health issues are yet to be fully assessed "

'Slightly elevated blood sugars' is usually a sign of long term, unattended to insulin resistance, and we've known for a year that that is one of the markers of greatly increased risk from Covid, especially when allied with obesity. Anyone who has not bent every effort to improve their metabolic profile during this pandemic is liable to suffer as a consequence if they catch it. But you are correct, there is evidence Covid can cause diabetes too.

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Unbelievable. Mr Everyone Should Get Jabbed or be removed from society now equates receiving the vaccine to taking class A drugs. You’re really selling it now…

frankly..its an analogy linked to chemicals , unknown substances ( see the connection?) and if that's still too hard to understand or you don't know what one is?then perhaps you need to play with people on the same academic level as you!because based on that reply you are country mile away from mine !

idiot comment!

"

Ok Mr Dunning-Kruger

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I gave up caring about the anti-vax brigade some time ago.

There are people out there working in labs who've dedicated the majority of their lives to studying science, making their career in researching medicines. They've spent countless hours developing vaccines which will save millions of lives. These people do important work. They are significant.

Then there are people who spend a few hours reading anti vax social media, or watching YouTube. They gullibly absorb the nonsense, seemingly lacking the will or the ability to critically interrogate the bullshit. They go on to spread this rubbish. These people are insignificant. They believe they have stumbled across some sort of truth, but they are fooling themselves in a vain attempt to feel special, or part of something larger than themselves. I suspect their embrace of the bullshit is in some way a manifestation of their own sense of inadequacy. History will turn them into an embarrassing footnote.

"I gave up caring about the anti-vax brigade some time ago.

There are people out there working in labs who've dedicated the majority of their lives to studying science, making their career in researching medicines. They've spent countless hours developing vaccines which will save millions of lives. These people do important work. They are significant.

Then there are people who spend a few hours reading anti vax social media, or watching YouTube. They gullibly absorb the nonsense, seemingly lacking the will or the ability to critically interrogate the bullshit. They go on to spread this rubbish. These people are insignificant. They believe they have stumbled across some sort of truth, but they are fooling themselves in a vain attempt to feel special, or part of something larger than themselves. I suspect their embrace of the bullshit is in some way a manifestation of their own sense of inadequacy. History will turn them into an embarrassing footnote."

Well put

And yes

I suppose negative attention is better than no attention at all to these people

Dudley

The feeling is mutual. I find it pretty disgusting that ignorant people wilfully ignore the clear damage that is being done by vaccines to thousands, downplay the risk to those at MINIMAL risk from the virus and the possibly lifelong consequences to them, whilst at the same time opposing early treatment, just to post-justify their own fear based choices. "

Where's your proof? You keep saying its causing damage but have no conclusive evidence, you just quote the yellow card data which states it isn't proof of anything.

You continuously insist on posting either twisted data or outright lies about the vaccines, you have been called out and proved wrong multiple times yet you still carry on. What is your agenda?

...Up on the Downs

The feeling is mutual. I find it pretty disgusting that ignorant people wilfully ignore the clear damage that is being done by vaccines to thousands, downplay the risk to those at MINIMAL risk from the virus and the possibly lifelong consequences to them, whilst at the same time opposing early treatment, just to post-justify their own fear based choices.

Where's your proof? You keep saying its causing damage but have no conclusive evidence, you just quote the yellow card data which states it isn't proof of anything.

You continuously insist on posting either twisted data or outright lies about the vaccines, you have been called out and proved wrong multiple times yet you still carry on. What is your agenda? "

That's a lie, nothing I have said has been proved wrong, you're all so scared you refuse to accept or even LOOK at any data and just keep repeating your propaganda ad infinitum.

You're like a frightened animal looking at the orange glow in the sky and refusing to believe the forest is on fire because your little tree isn't burning yet.

There are thousands and thousands of people being injured by these vaccines, way more than ever get reported to the Yellow Card system or VAERS. There are doctors all over the world screaming about their patients being harmed, refusing to vaccinate any more, even resigning over it all.

I care not one jot if you can't be bothered to look at the evidence for yourself, I seriously doubt you to be capable of accepting it even if it whacked you in the face anyway, you're too invested in your delusion.

"All I have to say to anyone who is refusing the jab is this.

Get the vaccine as the long term health issues are yet to be fully assessed

'Slightly elevated blood sugars' is usually a sign of long term, unattended to insulin resistance, and we've known for a year that that is one of the markers of greatly increased risk from Covid, especially when allied with obesity. Anyone who has not bent every effort to improve their metabolic profile during this pandemic is liable to suffer as a consequence if they catch it. But you are correct, there is evidence Covid can cause diabetes too. "

The elevated blood sugars were likely due to getting older, but they kept up 11 points, whilst my diet changed ever so slightly to cut out treats and I pretty much stopped drinking.

Dudley

You continuously insist on posting either twisted data or outright lies about the vaccines, you have been called out and proved wrong multiple times yet you still carry on. What is your agenda?

That's a lie, nothing I have said has been proved wrong, you're all so scared you refuse to accept or even LOOK at any data and just keep repeating your propaganda ad infinitum.

You're like a frightened animal looking at the orange glow in the sky and refusing to believe the forest is on fire because your little tree isn't burning yet.

There are thousands and thousands of people being injured by these vaccines, way more than ever get reported to the Yellow Card system or VAERS. There are doctors all over the world screaming about their patients being harmed, refusing to vaccinate any more, even resigning over it all.

I care not one jot if you can't be bothered to look at the evidence for yourself, I seriously doubt you to be capable of accepting it even if it whacked you in the face anyway, you're too invested in your delusion. "

Pot, kettle. You still keep insisting ivermectin is a wonder drug even when it's own producers have said it isn't suitable for treating covid. I believe it's you that won't even entertain the fact that the vaccines are showing huge benefits and are saving lives, you're too wrapped up in your anti vax nonsense.

[Removed by poster at 17/06/21 15:26:34]

"

This

This "

...Up on the Downs

I care not one jot if you can't be bothered to look at the evidence for yourself, I seriously doubt you to be capable of accepting it even if it whacked you in the face anyway, you're too invested in your delusion.

Pot, kettle. You still keep insisting ivermectin is a wonder drug even when it's own producers have said it isn't suitable for treating covid. I believe it's you that won't even entertain the fact that the vaccines are showing huge benefits and are saving lives, you're too wrapped up in your anti vax nonsense. "

You still haven't done the research have you, "just let them eat cake" - let them all turn blue and die to prop up your delusion, you don't give a shit.

Vaccines are always a balance of risk and benefit, that's what I have always said. I talk about the risks here as the majority are in a state of ignorance or denial.

The potential benefits are well known through the 12 months of unbalanced propaganda which you are all regurgitating ad infinitum. The sage psychologists must very pleased with the result of their unethical brainwashing I'm sure.

Do how have you improved your own immune system and metabolic profile over the last 12 months, or are you abdicating all responsibility for that to the government still?

Dudley

Pot, kettle. You still keep insisting ivermectin is a wonder drug even when it's own producers have said it isn't suitable for treating covid. I believe it's you that won't even entertain the fact that the vaccines are showing huge benefits and are saving lives, you're too wrapped up in your anti vax nonsense.

You still haven't done the research have you, "just let them eat cake" - let them all turn blue and die to prop up your delusion, you don't give a shit.

Vaccines are always a balance of risk and benefit, that's what I have always said. I talk about the risks here as the majority are in a state of ignorance or denial.

The potential benefits are well known through the 12 months of unbalanced propaganda which you are all regurgitating ad infinitum. The sage psychologists must very pleased with the result of their unethical brainwashing I'm sure.

Do how have you improved your own immune system and metabolic profile over the last 12 months, or are you abdicating all responsibility for that to the government still?"

I'm sorry, what does my health have to do with you? I'd appreciate you not having to resort to personal attacks.

Dudley

I shall remove myself from this conversation with you frisky as you're unwilling to discuss it without becoming personal.

...Up on the Downs

"I shall remove myself from this conversation with you frisky "

"I shall remove myself from this conversation with you frisky as you're unwilling to discuss it without becoming personal. "

I’ve reported her ( hours ago )

Seems it’s ok to spread lies and be rude

...Up on the Downs

"I shall remove myself from this conversation with you frisky as you're unwilling to discuss it without becoming personal.

Seems it’s ok to spread lies and be rude "

Just telling the truth and reflecting back people's own aggression.

"I shall remove myself from this conversation with you frisky as you're unwilling to discuss it without becoming personal.

Just telling the truth and reflecting back people's own aggression. "

Nothing you say is true

...Up on the Downs

Just telling the truth and reflecting back people's own aggression.

Nothing you say is true "

Now you know that's a lie, be honest!!

Oh dear...what a wilting pansie you are."

Insults ?

Nice

Mature

Shhhh now

Dudley

Seems it’s ok to spread lies and be rude "

So it seems.

So it seems."

Hope you are well

We’ve spoken on many occasions at Chams

I used to see your friend Michelle

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Why is it anti vaxers turn to show fear??? By the way ive had both jabs just dont understand all the hate towards people who dont want to take it.myself i took it so i might be able to escape the uk for a bit no other reason"

Me 2! Dont get all the nastiness to them that dont want the jab for whatever reason! I only had them from family pressure! I got u need it your age and having diabetes/asthma! Wish I hadn't listened to them and not had the jabs tbh x

So it seems.

Hope you are well

I used to see your friend Michelle "

And i have reported this thread

Blatently created

just cause antimosity and your posts throughout prove it

Oh and i couldnt give a fuck about the Beach

What are you scared of?

But if what ?

Why is it anti vaxers turn to show fear??? By the way ive had both jabs just dont understand all the hate towards people who dont want to take it.myself i took it so i might be able to escape the uk for a bit no other reason

Me 2! Dont get all the nastiness to them that dont want the jab for whatever reason! I only had them from family pressure! I got u need it your age and having diabetes/asthma! Wish I hadn't listened to them and not had the jabs tbh x"

I’d say people wanting everyone to get the jab was trivial

I mean, it’s just a way of getting back to a normal life, getting people back to work, getting the now broken economy revitalised oh and that small hardly worthy of mention thing

DEATH

So it seems.

Hope you are well

Blatently created

Oh and i couldnt give a fuck about the Beach"

Spellcheck

So it seems.

Hope you are well

Blatently created

Oh and i couldnt give a fuck about the Beach

Spellcheck

ohhh a rogue t

grow the fuck up"

Hugs

Dudley

So it seems.

Hope you are well

I used to see your friend Michelle "

I don't think I know anyone called Michelle at chams lol

What are we scared of? Not trusting a vaccine that’s not passed all relevant safety checks on the work of a government that has lied to the country since governments were created doesn’t make me anti vax just anti science experiment

So it seems.

Hope you are well

I don't think I know anyone called Michelle at chams lol "

Well we spoke to you a few times

Looked like she knew you

Hugs ect

Long dark hair

Dog lover

Fibromyalgia sufferer

"What are we scared of? Not trusting a vaccine that’s not passed all relevant safety checks on the work of a government that has lied to the country since governments were created doesn’t make me anti vax just anti science experiment"

Lol

Dudley

So it seems.

Hope you are well

I don't think I know anyone called Michelle at chams lol

Well we spoke to you a few times

Looked like she knew you

Hugs ect

Long dark hair

Dog lover

Fibromyalgia sufferer "

I'm not sure, it's been ages, I barely remember my own name

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 17/06/21 17:19:20]

Dudley

"What are we scared of? Not trusting a vaccine that’s not passed all relevant safety checks on the work of a government that has lied to the country since governments were created doesn’t make me anti vax just anti science experiment"

They have passed all the safety checks

"The anti anti vaxers are the new vegans....

Choosing for themselves is not enough, they feel the need to choose for eeeeevvvvveeerybodddyyyy else too."

Dont the pro vaxers as well. Theyre ssying the anti are wrong. So in theory, the pro vaxers are worse when it comes to what youre saying. Anti vaxers dont tell folk NOT to have it. Just that they wont. Pro vaxers slate folk for not having it. Ive had mine before anyone gets high n mighty, but only down to fact i can see it coming in where you need it to travel, and thats my ONLY reason. Id never tell anyone either way, but if i thought it wouldnt be required for anything i woukdnt have bothered

"The anti anti vaxers are the new vegans....

Choosing for themselves is not enough, they feel the need to choose for eeeeevvvvveeerybodddyyyy else too.

Dont the pro vaxers as well. Theyre ssying the anti are wrong. So in theory, the pro vaxers are worse when it comes to what youre saying. Anti vaxers dont tell folk NOT to have it. Just that they wont. Pro vaxers slate folk for not having it. Ive had mine before anyone gets high n mighty, but only down to fact i can see it coming in where you need it to travel, and thats my ONLY reason. Id never tell anyone either way, but if i thought it wouldnt be required for anything i woukdnt have bothered"

Curious to know how much effort went into thinking of what to say when EVERYONE anti vaccine tells you not to have it because mr nutter professor from Prague said so on Twitter

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

I’m not anti vaccine by any means. I’ve had both and that was my choice in an informed manner.

But it’s understandable that which each week and month the advice is changing and the impact and side effects are more widely known. When I had my first jab all the issues were with the Pfizer jab. After I’d had both might the issues with under 40s getting the AZ vaccine became more widely known.

Yes we are talking small numbers. That can’t be misunderstood but people have a right to be wary and anxious given the constantly moving picture(s)

I believe the polemic views around the vaccine issues are dangerous as it suffocated genuine discussion about the possible issues of it. I think individually people taking the vaccine need to worry but I accept that for the common good it’s ‘taking a hit’ for others.

There is an awful lot about the virus and the vaccine that is unknown and also potentially dangerous. The possibility of long term incapacitating issues from both is real but in ten years’ time, which will be less deadly. We will need to wait and see.