FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > NY City Concerts

NY City Concerts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, this is the current situation for gig lovers in New York City...

The Foo Fighters recent gig insisted that all attending MUST be vaccinated. No jabs? No gig. And they subsequently received huge backlash for this with the gig being protested and fans picketed.

However, across town, Bruce Springsteen has announced that all fans who have had the AstraZeneca will NOT be allowed in to see the show.

Work that out if you can folks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So, this is the current situation for gig lovers in New York City...

The Foo Fighters recent gig insisted that all attending MUST be vaccinated. No jabs? No gig. And they subsequently received huge backlash for this with the gig being protested and fans picketed.

However, across town, Bruce Springsteen has announced that all fans who have had the AstraZeneca will NOT be allowed in to see the show.

Work that out if you can folks! "

It's all good for publicity.

More interesting though, the Foo Fighters have just released an album as a Bee Gees Tribute band called the Dee Gees

Cal

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Astra Zenica vaccine is not yet approved in USA.

Instead of seeking emergency use license they opted to go for the full license option, which takes much longer.

By *weedeldumbCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Leeds & Harrogate

Its early days. As the people that really matter see how it affects the old $$$ situation then that will sort it all out.

Money will ALWAYS be the winner.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Media coverage plenty of concerts going on this summer festivals and such. No one wearing masks just normalcy. If the Food fighters want to take it to the extreme well no one has to go see them. Plenty of music festivals to attend. Their loss of revenue their choice.

Foo

"Foo"

I preferred Food Fighters

TBH no one here freaking out about antivaxxers. You get or you don't. Things changed rapidly lately on state restrictions. Interesting summer.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Foo

I preferred Food Fighters "

A good name for a tribute band?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Media coverage plenty of concerts going on this summer festivals and such. No one wearing masks just normalcy. If the Food fighters want to take it to the extreme well no one has to go see them. Plenty of music festivals to attend. Their loss of revenue their choice."

It's hardly the extreme, they have made a decision that safety comes first.

Dudley

The Bruce Springsteen rules have now changed, they are allowing people that had the AZ vaccine to attend.

Media coverage plenty of concerts going on this summer festivals and such. No one wearing masks just normalcy. If the Food fighters want to take it to the extreme well no one has to go see them. Plenty of music festivals to attend. Their loss of revenue their choice.

It's hardly the extreme, they have made a decision that safety comes first. "

Some people consider their decision extreme. Otherwise there would not be protests. Both sides have rights. Other concerts are happening without protests. So yes a bit extreme just to get attention.

Dudley

Some people consider their decision extreme. Otherwise there would not be protests. Both sides have rights. Other concerts are happening without protests. So yes a bit extreme just to get attention."

That might be your opinion, but everyone has a right to attend a concert in a relatively safe environment, the rights of people refusing the vaccine are not more important than those that want to feel as safe as possible.

Some people consider their decision extreme. Otherwise there would not be protests. Both sides have rights. Other concerts are happening without protests. So yes a bit extreme just to get attention.

That might be your opinion, but everyone has a right to attend a concert in a relatively safe environment, the rights of people refusing the vaccine are not more important than those that want to feel as safe as possible. "

And visa versa. The event holder reserves the rights to what is acceptable. Some require it some do not. If they want to protest they have a right to do so. Simple just like other events if people who are vaccinated do not feel comfortable they do not have to go.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Ooooooo I’m back in New York in January hopefully .... but vax free here

"Ooooooo I’m back in New York in January hopefully .... but vax free here "

No muzzles just went to a local festival.Not 1 person wearing one out of thousands.

Flintshire

"Ooooooo I’m back in New York in January hopefully .... but vax free here

No muzzles just went to a local festival.Not 1 person wearing one out of thousands."

Wow ..., that sounds fab

Dudley

That might be your opinion, but everyone has a right to attend a concert in a relatively safe environment, the rights of people refusing the vaccine are not more important than those that want to feel as safe as possible.

And visa versa. The event holder reserves the rights to what is acceptable. Some require it some do not. If they want to protest they have a right to do so. Simple just like other events if people who are vaccinated do not feel comfortable they do not have to go."

Yes, and the unvaccinated won't be allowed to go to some places, or are they expecting EVERY event to be catered to them? There's no need to protest if they are happy having events catered to vaccinated AND unvaccinated.

here

What are the legal implications for a vaccinated person becoming infected at a ‘vaccinated persons only’ event?

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"What are the legal implications for a vaccinated person becoming infected at a ‘vaccinated persons only’ event?

"

That would probably fall to the event organisers as it would be their responsabilitt to ensure they had done the correct checks on every guest

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

The Bruce Springsteen rules have now changed, they are allowing people that had the AZ vaccine to attend. "

Because he probably did not even say it just some twat put it out there and as usual the press jump on any old shite

"What are the legal implications for a vaccinated person becoming infected at a ‘vaccinated persons only’ event?

That would probably fall to the event organisers as it would be their responsabilitt to ensure they had done the correct checks on every guest"

As even a person who has been vaccinated can still catch and pass on the virus I’m not sure why some people ( mainly the Avis pro vaccine folks) think anyone is going to face legal repercussions of someone getting infected.

Avid

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"Foo

I preferred Food Fighters "

Haha me too

"Foo

I preferred Food Fighters

A good name for a tribute band?"

There used to be a couple of bands up here in Cumbria called Simply Fred and Deaf Shepherd

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

It's all good for publicity.

More interesting though, the Foo Fighters have just released an album as a Bee Gees Tribute band called the Dee Gees

Cal"

Well dave grohl and Barry gibb hair styles are similar...

Tin town

The Bruce Springsteen rules have now changed, they are allowing people that had the AZ vaccine to attend. "

How would they know what vaccine they'd had when buying a ticket or walking into the venue?

Tin town

No muzzles just went to a local festival.Not 1 person wearing one out of thousands.

Wow ..., that sounds fab "

It does sound fab.

. I miss live music....

Tin town

That would probably fall to the event organisers as it would be their responsabilitt to ensure they had done the correct checks on every guest"

A question... Does anyone know how such checks might be done and by home..? I mean I reality...as an example... Ascot... Supposed to take an lft before attending and then trust to honesty that a) you've done it and b) it's negative.... I'm not seeing that as a fool proof process.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

Zero

Dudley

That would probably fall to the event organisers as it would be their responsabilitt to ensure they had done the correct checks on every guest

A question... Does anyone know how such checks might be done and by home..? I mean I reality...as an example... Ascot... Supposed to take an lft before attending and then trust to honesty that a) you've done it and b) it's negative.... I'm not seeing that as a fool proof process. "

You have to show evidence of the test results. You will usually get a text or email with the results and you will show that.

I don't think there's anything that's foolproof.

Dudley

The Bruce Springsteen rules have now changed, they are allowing people that had the AZ vaccine to attend.

How would they know what vaccine they'd had when buying a ticket or walking into the venue? "

Show evidence, like we have the nhs app that proves vaccination status, I'm sure they have something similar over there.

Dudley

As even a person who has been vaccinated can still catch and pass on the virus I’m not sure why some people ( mainly the Avis pro vaccine folks) think anyone is going to face legal repercussions of someone getting infected."

I disagree, most vaccinated people understand what the vaccines do, so they understand they can still catch the virus, it's the antivaxxers that keep harping on about vaccinated people catching the virus.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The original report of the Springsteen concert sounds odd.

"In a world where travel is highly restricted, in a country where X vaccine is not authorised, people with X vaccine may not come to my event."

If I were cynical I'd call it meaningless virtue signalling - "I want you to think I don't like vaccines, but if I ban one that almost no one in New York has, I won't lose any money. Look at my brave, noble, maverick stance"

Tin town

How would they know what vaccine they'd had when buying a ticket or walking into the venue?

Show evidence, like we have the nhs app that proves vaccination status, I'm sure they have something similar over there. "

Maybe, but if you've had the az vaccine... And you know that the boss has said... "nobody can come in if they have had the az jab"... Well how will they know? Wouldn't people just say.... "I've not been jabbed your worship"?

Dudley

Show evidence, like we have the nhs app that proves vaccination status, I'm sure they have something similar over there.

Maybe, but if you've had the az vaccine... And you know that the boss has said... "nobody can come in if they have had the az jab"... Well how will they know? Wouldn't people just say.... "I've not been jabbed your worship"? "

I think you have to be vaccinated with one of the FDA approved vaccines, not be unvaccinated.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

How would they know what vaccine they'd had when buying a ticket or walking into the venue? "

Because AZ is not “FDA approved” for use in the us… that would mean they would have had to have gotten that particular vaccine overseas….. so it would be easy to produce your vaccinations card from whatever state you had it in, for example

The only vaccines that are approved for use in the us are Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson…..

They both shit so who cares

here

As even a person who has been vaccinated can still catch and pass on the virus I’m not sure why some people ( mainly the Avis pro vaccine folks) think anyone is going to face legal repercussions of someone getting infected."

I guess the idea that ‘where there’s blame there’s a claim attitude we live with in society.

An event organiser allows only vaccinated attendees and it’s marketed as ‘COVID safe’

Surely this isn’t something the organisers can ensure and are as open to litigation as they are if the event is open to everyone, vaccinated or not.

here

Because AZ is not “FDA approved” for use in the us… that would mean they would have had to have gotten that particular vaccine overseas….. so it would be easy to produce your vaccinations card from whatever state you had it in, for example

The only vaccines that are approved for use in the us are Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson….."

So it makes you wonder for who and why they are relaxing their earlier announced that vaccination rule….

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Typical money grabbing America

As even a person who has been vaccinated can still catch and pass on the virus I’m not sure why some people ( mainly the Avis pro vaccine folks) think anyone is going to face legal repercussions of someone getting infected.

I disagree, most vaccinated people understand what the vaccines do, so they understand they can still catch the virus, it's the antivaxxers that keep harping on about vaccinated people catching the virus. "

Oh well if you disagree that’s the end of the conversation then.

Dudley

I disagree, most vaccinated people understand what the vaccines do, so they understand they can still catch the virus, it's the antivaxxers that keep harping on about vaccinated people catching the virus.

Oh well if you disagree that’s the end of the conversation then."

You do realise people can disagree and still have a conversation?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The only vaccines that are approved for use in the us are Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson…..

So it makes you wonder for who and why they are relaxing their earlier announced that vaccination rule….

"

Because it is a special 5 night run in a very small theatre on Broadway.. I am guessing that a few may fly into the country if the us permits travel from that destination… be that us citizens not living in the us or actual proper foreigners

For example… Johnson and Johnson is not actually approved in many countries

here

Because it is a special 5 night run in a very small theatre on Broadway.. I am guessing that a few may fly into the country if the us permits travel from that destination… be that us citizens not living in the us or actual proper foreigners

For example… Johnson and Johnson is not actually approved in many countries "

That’s what I figured …

Readjusting the goal posts for those with money, perhaps similar in nature to the UEFA folks wanting flexibility for the cash rich vips and sponsors?

Dudley

For example… Johnson and Johnson is not actually approved in many countries

That’s what I figured …

Readjusting the goal posts for those with money, perhaps similar in nature to the UEFA folks wanting flexibility for the cash rich vips and sponsors?

"

They might not be 'people with money'.

Flintshire

Wow ..., that sounds fab

It does sound fab.

. I miss live music.... "

Yep me too

By *rman82Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Is this guy the drummer from Nirvana? I Feel sorry for those vaccinated folk having to pay god knows how much to listen to this lot. Dreadful. Fraggle rock!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's potentially limited by venue insurance etc, as well as managed health risks. The acts will have minimal influence, unless they wish to fund more, which they may not be allowed to anyway.

The US is now approaching significantly high levels of citizens who are vaccinated. It's fairly simple now, to get yourself done in many places. With more infectious variants growing there, it's wise to help yourself get protection.

"Is this guy the drummer from Nirvana? I Feel sorry for those vaccinated folk having to pay god knows how much to listen to this lot. Dreadful. Fraggle rock! "

It is. They were amazing until four albums ago

"It's potentially limited by venue insurance etc, as well as managed health risks. The acts will have minimal influence, unless they wish to fund more, which they may not be allowed to anyway.

The US is now approaching significantly high levels of citizens who are vaccinated. It's fairly simple now, to get yourself done in many places. With more infectious variants growing there, it's wise to help yourself get protection. "

Trust the science we did and here we are . Your vaccine rates are in fact higher. Odd . Our rates are lower for infection yet having huge gatherings. Delta variant and all . something arwy.

"It's potentially limited by venue insurance etc, as well as managed health risks. The acts will have minimal influence, unless they wish to fund more, which they may not be allowed to anyway.

The US is now approaching significantly high levels of citizens who are vaccinated. It's fairly simple now, to get yourself done in many places. With more infectious variants growing there, it's wise to help yourself get protection.

Trust the science we did and here we are . Your vaccine rates are in fact higher. Odd . Our rates are lower for infection yet having huge gatherings. Delta variant and all . something arwy.

"

USA isn’t exactly known for its transparency though

The US is now approaching

significantly high levels of citizens who are vaccinated. It's fairly simple now, to get yourself done in many places. With more infectious variants growing there, it's wise to help yourself get protection.

USA isn’t exactly known for its transparency though"

I work in a hospital what transparency do you prefer. Ok my ICU wards 0 on ventilator 0 compared to this time lay year. So transparency you assume it a preemptive assumption.

significantly high levels of citizens who are vaccinated. It's fairly simple now, to get yourself done in many places. With more infectious variants growing there, it's wise to help yourself get protection.

I work in a hospital what transparency do you prefer. Ok my ICU wards 0 on ventilator 0 compared to this time lay year. So transparency you assume it a preemptive assumption.

"

Lol. And you believe your private hospitals are honest

Lol. And you believe your private hospitals are honest "

I believe the private hospitals get government funding for treating covid patients so saying they have no patients when they did would be a bit of an own goal.

Flintshire

USA isn’t exactly known for its transparency though"

Neither is the UK

That might be your opinion, but everyone has a right to attend a concert in a relatively safe environment, the rights of people refusing the vaccine are not more important than those that want to feel as safe as possible. "

You need to stop taking the moral highground.

Youre advocating a apartheid system even though you're not immune yourself,which by definition makes your statement void.

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 21/06/21 15:17:31]

Dudley

Youre advocating a apartheid system even though you're not immune yourself,which by definition makes your statement void.

"

Actually, I'm not, I haven't said anything about unvaccinated people living separately. I'm more than happy for you lot to have vaccine free events, just don't bitch when we have vaccinated only events.

I love how the antivaxxer bunch keep comparing it to stuff like the holocaust and now apartheid, it's not even similar. It's actually insulting to the people that suffered through those events that you would even try to compare it.

Antivaxxers keep moaning about their right to choose, sometimes choices have consequences that you might not like. That's the thing with free choice, it's not always free.

Actually, I'm not, I haven't said anything about unvaccinated people living separately. I'm more than happy for you lot to have vaccine free events, just don't bitch when we have vaccinated only events.

I love how the antivaxxer bunch keep comparing it to stuff like the holocaust and now apartheid, it's not even similar. It's actually insulting to the people that suffered through those events that you would even try to compare it.

Antivaxxers keep moaning about their right to choose, sometimes choices have consequences that you might not like. That's the thing with free choice, it's not always free."

Firstly,you lot(your description,not mine)indicates a separatist attitude which is apartheid in all but name.also,the term anti vaxxers is now lame,so do stop taking the moral high ground.people are permitted to make a informed decision,if it isnt in tune with yours,so what?

You're vaccinated,so you're safe,or are you?.

Dudley

Antivaxxers keep moaning about their right to choose, sometimes choices have consequences that you might not like. That's the thing with free choice, it's not always free.

Firstly,you lot(your description,not mine)indicates a separatist attitude which is apartheid in all but name.also,the term anti vaxxers is now lame,so do stop taking the moral high ground.people are permitted to make a informed decision,if it isnt in tune with yours,so what?

You're vaccinated,so you're safe,or are you?."

We separate lots of things, do you think the smoking ban was an apartheid system? Male and female toilets? What about vegan only restaurants?

You clearly have no idea how vaccination and herd immunity work, otherwise you would understand that the the whole 'you're vaccinated so you're safe' comment is bollocks.

What would you prefer me to use other than antivaxxers? I have a few names I'd like to call them but I shall refrain.

If your 'choice' matters that much, so does mine, I choose to live in a society where people think for the whole of society, not how offended and pissed off by everything they can be.

Don't have a vaccine, just don't bitch when you face restrictions because of it.

By *jfrenchMan  over a year ago

Stockport

As expected a lot of healthy debate that inevitably sparks from a post like this. But, again as I expected, it had descended into the many crying "Ok don't be vaccinated its YOUR choice but don't expect to be able to do EVERYTHING you once did" as a popular view point. Which is of course anyone's prerogative to hold.

However, it is to these people in particular I address as I think you are missing what the author of this post is trying to highlight to everyone: Namely we are seeing more and more instances - not only this NY concert situation - but also the fact that, yes, you may need to be vaccinated to enter a certain country BUT you might, if vaccinated, not be able to fly there.

So what we're seeing - and I for one hope doesn't come to full fruition - is that, yes, if you choose to not be vaccinated you have to accept some things will not be available to you BUT this is counterpointed by the fact that if you do get vaccinated then you will also accept that some things won't be available to you either.

And to compound this we don't - at this early stage - know how its going to pan out and affect each and every one of us. We cannot predict a list of 'can' and 'cannots' as it were.

As I say I hope it doesn't come to this and that these are just early baby step reactions as we as a whole find our bearings that, hopefully, suit everyone.

But this is I believe what the author is trying to say here.

Tin town

"As expected a lot of healthy debate that inevitably sparks from a post like this. But, again as I expected, it had descended into the many crying "Ok don't be vaccinated its YOUR choice but don't expect to be able to do EVERYTHING you once did" as a popular view point. Which is of course anyone's prerogative to hold.

However, it is to these people in particular I address as I think you are missing what the author of this post is trying to highlight to everyone: Namely we are seeing more and more instances - not only this NY concert situation - but also the fact that, yes, you may need to be vaccinated to enter a certain country BUT you might, if vaccinated, not be able to fly there.

So what we're seeing - and I for one hope doesn't come to full fruition - is that, yes, if you choose to not be vaccinated you have to accept some things will not be available to you BUT this is counterpointed by the fact that if you do get vaccinated then you will also accept that some things won't be available to you either.

And to compound this we don't - at this early stage - know how its going to pan out and affect each and every one of us. We cannot predict a list of 'can' and 'cannots' as it were.

As I say I hope it doesn't come to this and that these are just early baby step reactions as we as a whole find our bearings that, hopefully, suit everyone.

But this is I believe what the author is trying to say here. "

same as the rest of our lives. You make decisions and they have consequences... No biggie.

Stockport

"As expected a lot of healthy debate that inevitably sparks from a post like this. But, again as I expected, it had descended into the many crying "Ok don't be vaccinated its YOUR choice but don't expect to be able to do EVERYTHING you once did" as a popular view point. Which is of course anyone's prerogative to hold.

same as the rest of our lives. You make decisions and they have consequences... No biggie. "

Well it could be a 'biggie' for me. I'm a lighting technician so work with a lot of concerts. So the situation could be that I might be restricted from certain venues and thus unable to work. Purely cos of my 'medical status'. And at the minute in NY I'd be excluded from 50% of venues. Ok not saying that's going to be the case (but it is at the minute!) so will the gas board think its not a biggie when I pay them 50% of their bill, and the other utilities and my mortgage etc... as I can only do 50% of my job? Or is that still no biggie?

Ok, I know what you're saying... but its worrying me slightly!

Manchester (she/her)

same as the rest of our lives. You make decisions and they have consequences... No biggie.

Well it could be a 'biggie' for me. I'm a lighting technician so work with a lot of concerts. So the situation could be that I might be restricted from certain venues and thus unable to work. Purely cos of my 'medical status'. And at the minute in NY I'd be excluded from 50% of venues. Ok not saying that's going to be the case (but it is at the minute!) so will the gas board think its not a biggie when I pay them 50% of their bill, and the other utilities and my mortgage etc... as I can only do 50% of my job? Or is that still no biggie?

Ok, I know what you're saying... but its worrying me slightly! "

What's the alternative? Those who can't be vaccinated stay home forever or risk death?

Stockport

What's the alternative? Those who can't be vaccinated stay home forever or risk death?"

I don't think there is an answer. Not from what I'm seeing.

Manchester (she/her)

What's the alternative? Those who can't be vaccinated stay home forever or risk death?

I don't think there is an answer. Not from what I'm seeing. "

Unfortunately policy has to be made

Stockport

I don't think there is an answer. Not from what I'm seeing.

Unfortunately policy has to be made"

Fully agree with you 100%

But what I'm seeing is that we face a situation when in order to achieve 'C' have to do both 'A' and 'B'

Normally that would not have been an issue but, for example, if the vaccinated are excluded from 'A' and the non-vaccinated are excluded from 'B' then how does policy achieve 'C'. Unless of course we ban 'C' and maybe even ban 'A' and 'B' thus reforming society potentially.

What about couples or families? Some of the family might be able to do A some B but they can't as whole do C nor can they has a whole do A and/or B

So I don't envy the policy makers!

Of course this is, as I say, early days so hopefully it will sort out.

Dudley

But this is I believe what the author is trying to say here. "

Why would vaccinated people not be able to fly to other countries?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

There is a genuine fear that insurance companies will pull the plug on vaccinated people flying due to the high numbers of people having severe reactions after flying and being vaccinated including the sad deaths of 4 BA pilots

Dudley

There is a genuine fear that insurance companies will pull the plug on vaccinated people flying due to the high numbers of people having severe reactions after flying and being vaccinated including the sad deaths of 4 BA pilots "

Who is genuinely fearful of that as I cannot find any insurance company refusing insurance for vaccinated people with a quick Google search? In fact, that story seems to have been debunked multiple times.

All I can find on the vaccinated people flying is that airlines advised their staff not to fly for 3 days after their vaccine.

Do you have any data on the high numbers of people having 'severe reactions' after flying and being vaccinated, I searched but can't seem to find any mention of this anywhere.

The pilots that died, one died after abdominal trauma while cycling, another died after spending 243 days in hospital with covid, he had severe damage to his organs, I can't seem to find information regarding how the other two died but the fact that I easily found the real stories of their deaths with simple google searches on their names, I'd say it's likely the other two were also cruelly used in some sort of conspiracy agenda crap.

As it stands, I'm calling bullshit.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There is a genuine fear that insurance companies will pull the plug on vaccinated people flying due to the high numbers of people having severe reactions after flying and being vaccinated including the sad deaths of 4 BA pilots "

Legitimate source required. There are many memes put about by enemy states including Russia, that aim to cause public distress. Its typically BS and unfounded, sometimes helping to fund inappropriate bodies.

Dudley

"

Right, thanks for that

We are open why not the UK. Higher vaccination rates then the US. Can't use population density as a excuse. Strange lot some of you are."

Yep, strange some people are, imagine how weird it would be if someone obsessed over a country they don't live in. People be weird!

"

Right, thanks for that

We are open why not the UK. Higher vaccination rates then the US. Can't use population density as a excuse. Strange lot some of you are.

Yep, strange some people are, imagine how weird it would be if someone obsessed over a country they don't live in. People be weird! "

And yet you commenting on a NYC post. Definitely weird.

Dudley

"

Right, thanks for that

We are open why not the UK. Higher vaccination rates then the US. Can't use population density as a excuse. Strange lot some of you are.

Yep, strange some people are, imagine how weird it would be if someone obsessed over a country they don't live in. People be weird!

And yet you commenting on a NYC post. Definitely weird."

One post, hardly an obsession.

See how forums work not that hard to figure out. Someone posts you comment or not. Choices

Dudley

"See how forums work not that hard to figure out. Someone posts you comment or not. Choices "

» Add a new message to this topic