FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 2 Jabs

2 Jabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've now had my 2 Jabs, and feel super tired... Is there a safe time before I venture back into sodomy? Or are you safe within a day? Confused....

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are safe from catching covid.

After about 3 weeks you are highly likely to be protected from serious illness and probably less infectious.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

3weeks I think.

"You are safe from catching covid.

After about 3 weeks you are highly likely to be protected from serious illness and probably less infectious. "

*aren't

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Three weeks for most jabs, is full protection.

For me that's today

Look up. Dark horse podcast on U Tube. Specifically the ones about spike proteins and reproductive toxicity. One of the gents talking. (The guy on the left) is an INVENTOR of MRNA technology. Horses mouth. End of story!!!

Manchester (she/her)

"Look up. Dark horse podcast on U Tube. Specifically the ones about spike proteins and reproductive toxicity. One of the gents talking. (The guy on the left) is an INVENTOR of MRNA technology. Horses mouth. End of story!!! "

Fabulous. Guess I don't need a new coil then. God bless vaccines

I strongly suggest everyone watch the spike protein vid at the very least.

Manchester (she/her)

I'm so grateful. I've been begging for sterilisation for ten years

(This is of course assuming this is a reliable source. Real scientists publish their findings on YouTube, yes?)

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I've now had my 2 Jabs, and feel super tired... Is there a safe time before I venture back into sodomy? Or are you safe within a day? Confused...."

I'm not sure that the jabs give any particular protection against sodomy...

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I strongly suggest everyone watch the spike protein vid at the very least. "

Is this about vaccine spike proteins entering the blood stream?

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Becoming sceptical of the vaccines effectiveness at moment even though had both jabs

Extended restrictions give a vote of no confidence and can't see it encouraging anti vaxxers to change their minds as no insentive to do so

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I strongly suggest everyone watch the spike protein vid at the very least. "

I strongly suggest everyone learn a little bit about spike protein and stop watching nonsense on YouTube at the very least.

E

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

After about 3 weeks you are highly likely to be protected from serious illness and probably less infectious. "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A little known fact is that we gain stronger immunity, if we minimise stress, whilst it's developing. Live well during those 3 weeks, cutting stress down as much as possible.

By *orace pinkerMan  over a year ago

North west

"I strongly suggest everyone watch the spike protein vid at the very least.

I strongly suggest everyone learn a little bit about spike protein and stop watching nonsense on YouTube at the very least.

E"

who should we listen to? And why is it nonsense because its YouTube? Top scientist are on there, are they nonsense aswell

So

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

"I strongly suggest everyone watch the spike protein vid at the very least.

E"

There's a lot of good informative information on YouTube. To suggest that everything on there is nonesense is nonesense itself. You don't have to have a degree or a qualification in a subject to know about it or even be right. YouTube is a platform which allows people to get their information out into the public domain, info which is censored on the likes of the BBC and Sky News. Of course it depends on who you listen to but that's the same with everything.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Becoming sceptical of the vaccines effectiveness at moment even though had both jabs

Extended restrictions give a vote of no confidence and can't see it encouraging anti vaxxers to change their minds as no insentive to do so "

to be fair look at the increase in cases but without the deaths or hospital admissions... it looks good for the vaccine

leeds

"Becoming sceptical of the vaccines effectiveness at moment even though had both jabs

Extended restrictions give a vote of no confidence and can't see it encouraging anti vaxxers to change their minds as no insentive to do so to be fair look at the increase in cases but without the deaths or hospital admissions... it looks good for the vaccine "

How do you know the number of cases ? ....did you count them ?. It's like the governments yellow card scheme, they're stats based on reported cases...but what about the unreported cases ?. Vaccines aren't safe. Look at the 4 British Airways pilots who died from having the vaccine. 80% of all BA pilots have been vaccinated and because of the risks of blood clots, the insurance companies WILL NOT insure the flights. Now will you insure the all British Airways flights because you think vaccines are safe. Put your money where your mouth is

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Extended restrictions give a vote of no confidence and can't see it encouraging anti vaxxers to change their minds as no insentive to do so to be fair look at the increase in cases but without the deaths or hospital admissions... it looks good for the vaccine

How do you know the number of cases ? ....did you count them ?. It's like the governments yellow card scheme, they're stats based on reported cases...but what about the unreported cases ?. Vaccines aren't safe. Look at the 4 British Airways pilots who died from having the vaccine. 80% of all BA pilots have been vaccinated and because of the risks of blood clots, the insurance companies WILL NOT insure the flights. Now will you insure the all British Airways flights because you think vaccines are safe. Put your money where your mouth is "

There was one guy who reported on the yellow card scheme that the vaccine made him gain a huge quantity of muscle mass and turn green.

Nobody knows about unreported side effects... they haven't been reported

leeds

After about 3 weeks you are highly likely to be protected from serious illness and probably less infectious.

"

Yeah but will it cover you from the delta bollocks variant thats coming later on ?. Oh and guess what, you'll need a jab for that and a jab for every other variant that comes after that too. You might even need a jab for the jab ! Thats how ridiculous its got. Even a boxer doesn't take that many jabs !

Scunthorpe

Extended restrictions give a vote of no confidence and can't see it encouraging anti vaxxers to change their minds as no insentive to do so to be fair look at the increase in cases but without the deaths or hospital admissions... it looks good for the vaccine

How do you know the number of cases ? ....did you count them ?. It's like the governments yellow card scheme, they're stats based on reported cases...but what about the unreported cases ?. Vaccines aren't safe. Look at the 4 British Airways pilots who died from having the vaccine. 80% of all BA pilots have been vaccinated and because of the risks of blood clots, the insurance companies WILL NOT insure the flights. Now will you insure the all British Airways flights because you think vaccines are safe. Put your money where your mouth is "

The British Airways stuff is bollox too, BA have said that although there have been some recent deaths within their Flight Crew Family, there is no connection between the deaths and no suggestion from their medical reports that the vaccines were linked. They also say there is no investigation or concerns from either medical professionals or insurance companies.

Cal

leeds

How do you know the number of cases ? ....did you count them ?. It's like the governments yellow card scheme, they're stats based on reported cases...but what about the unreported cases ?. Vaccines aren't safe. Look at the 4 British Airways pilots who died from having the vaccine. 80% of all BA pilots have been vaccinated and because of the risks of blood clots, the insurance companies WILL NOT insure the flights. Now will you insure the all British Airways flights because you think vaccines are safe. Put your money where your mouth is

There was one guy who reported on the yellow card scheme that the vaccine made him gain a huge quantity of muscle mass and turn green.

Nobody knows about unreported side effects... they haven't been reported "

That's exactly my point. Stats don't usually paint an accurate picture of what's really happening in the real world because the full data is not there. By the way, quite nifty how you skated past my point on the BA pilots ! ....it didn't go unnoticed

Scunthorpe

Yeah but will it cover you from the delta bollocks variant thats coming later on ?. Oh and guess what, you'll need a jab for that and a jab for every other variant that comes after that too. You might even need a jab for the jab ! Thats how ridiculous its got. Even a boxer doesn't take that many jabs ! "

So far none of the variants that have been sequenced have "evaded" the vaccines, it is unlikely that this new one will be any different.

Scunthorpe

That's exactly my point. Stats don't usually paint an accurate picture of what's really happening in the real world because the full data is not there. By the way, quite nifty how you skated past my point on the BA pilots ! ....it didn't go unnoticed "

No skating here

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

I had my second jab 7 weeks ago. I tested positive for covid today. Thought it was hay-fever,,,, runny nose,, eyes,,, dry throat,,, headache...slight weeziness with breathing ... Feel crap. But so glad I've had the vaccine

leeds

The British Airways stuff is bollox too, BA have said that although there have been some recent deaths within their Flight Crew Family, there is no connection between the deaths and no suggestion from their medical reports that the vaccines were linked. They also say there is no investigation or concerns from either medical professionals or insurance companies.

Cal"

Oh so it's coincidence that they have the vaccine and they all drop dead. When has this happened in our lifetimes. Let's just ignore what BA are saying for a minute because they can tell you anything. Like I've said before, they have to be careful what they say especially when there's a global vaccination program happening. Look, you seem quite intelligent and i'd like to think you've got some common sense up there and you can draw your own conclusions.

Scunthorpe

That's exactly my point. Stats don't usually paint an accurate picture of what's really happening in the real world because the full data is not there. By the way, quite nifty how you skated past my point on the BA pilots ! ....it didn't go unnoticed "

Statistics are generally representative of the whole picture. The covid vaccines are receiving large numbers of reports on the yellow card scheme BECAUSE there is an active campaign (by the healthcare sector) encouraging people to reported their side effects however minor. This is so they have as much data as possible.

Scunthorpe

Cal

Oh so it's coincidence that they have the vaccine and they all drop dead. When has this happened in our lifetimes. Let's just ignore what BA are saying for a minute because they can tell you anything. Like I've said before, they have to be careful what they say especially when there's a global vaccination program happening. Look, you seem quite intelligent and i'd like to think you've got some common sense up there and you can draw your own conclusions. "

I'm intelligent enough to know it's more sensible to ignore "a bloke on the Internet who is actively pushing a scaremongering agenda on covid vaccines" rather than people who have actually got real information (such as BA's represtative, or the MHRA who have also commented on the allegations).

Cal

leeds

That's exactly my point. Stats don't usually paint an accurate picture of what's really happening in the real world because the full data is not there. By the way, quite nifty how you skated past my point on the BA pilots ! ....it didn't go unnoticed

Statistics are generally representative of the whole picture. The covid vaccines are receiving large numbers of reports on the yellow card scheme BECAUSE there is an active campaign (by the healthcare sector) encouraging people to reported their side effects however minor. This is so they have as much data as possible."

Yes people are being encouraged but lets be honest, how many people can be bothered ! ...We both know that people are lazy when it comes to stuff like this, there's nothing in it for them so they don't waste their time.You can turn around to me and say the majority of people who have had adverse reactions to the vaccine have reported it !. My suspicion is that the yellow card scheme only reflects a minority of all adverse reactions to the vaccines. Obviously there's no way to prove it but that's me using common sense and the way people in general are in their busy lives

Manchester (she/her)

Cal

Oh so it's coincidence that they have the vaccine and they all drop dead. When has this happened in our lifetimes. Let's just ignore what BA are saying for a minute because they can tell you anything. Like I've said before, they have to be careful what they say especially when there's a global vaccination program happening. Look, you seem quite intelligent and i'd like to think you've got some common sense up there and you can draw your own conclusions.

I'm intelligent enough to know it's more sensible to ignore "a bloke on the Internet who is actively pushing a scaremongering agenda on covid vaccines" rather than people who have actually got real information (such as BA's represtative, or the MHRA who have also commented on the allegations).

Cal"

leeds

Cal

Cal"

Oh the BA representatives are really going to say that the vaccines caused the deaths !. Haha it's laugable what some people believe. The word gullible springs to mind.

Manchester (she/her)

Cal

Cal

Oh the BA representatives are really going to say that the vaccines caused the deaths !. Haha it's laugable what some people believe. The word gullible springs to mind. "

Why would BA have an interest in protecting Big Pharma? They're not related businesses.

Unless of course the real motivation here is perpetuating a discredited conspiracy theory.

leeds

Cal

Cal

Oh the BA representatives are really going to say that the vaccines caused the deaths !. Haha it's laugable what some people believe. The word gullible springs to mind.

Why would BA have an interest in protecting Big Pharma? They're not related businesses.

Unless of course the real motivation here is perpetuating a discredited conspiracy theory."

Its not about proecting big phsrma. British Airways is a national treasure. They don't want to upset 'their friends' in government by saying the vaccines were to blame do they !

Scunthorpe

Cal

Cal

Oh the BA representatives are really going to say that the vaccines caused the deaths !. Haha it's laugable what some people believe. The word gullible springs to mind. "

Of the four pilots named, only three gave ACTUALLY been identified as genuine BA pilots. The first Captain Nicholas Synnott actually contracted Covid in Texas March 2020 and has died of respiratory failure as a result.

The second Captain Brice Bennett, was found dead on a mountain bike park in Wiltshire, his postmortem says he died from internal bleeding as a result of a massive "abdominal trauma".

The Third Captain Mercer, his family have not released the cause if his death, but have said "it had nothing to do with any vaccine".

Cal

Manchester (she/her)

Cal

Cal

Unless of course the real motivation here is perpetuating a discredited conspiracy theory.

Its not about proecting big phsrma. British Airways is a national treasure. They don't want to upset 'their friends' in government by saying the vaccines were to blame do they ! "

BA was privatised in 1987 give me strength

Scunthorpe

"Haha it's laugable what some people believe. The word gullible springs to mind. "

That's exactly what I was thinking, it's very noble of you to admit it

leeds

BA was privatised in 1987 give me strength

That's irrelevant. The banks are private but the government still bailed them out !