FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Let me tell you how covid has saved my life

Let me tell you how covid has saved my life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So...I know this will be a minority opinion but I am actually grateful for Covid. For about 6 months before the initial March 2020 lockdown i had noticed a mole in my groin region which had started to grow and look a bit ugly. Under normal circumstances, and being a man carrying on with normal life, I would have just carried on regardless. However being in lockdown and with time to think, and hearing reports that people weren't going to the doctors or avoiding hospitals I took the opportunity to contact my GP. Cut a long story short within 4 weeks I was in hospital and had an aggressive cancerous mole removed. There are some positives to this situation. I'm sure there are others. I will be forever thankful, with all due respect to those who haven't been so fortunate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm so glad you got yourself checked out

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Good for you OP...and hope you'll get things checked out asap now

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

That's good that you've had it checked out and removed and that your awareness was raised by the current world situation. Something good has to come out of the shit storm. Hope you continue to remain cancer free

"I'm so glad you got yourself checked out"

Thankyou. So am I. I know most covid stories are negative but mine for one has had a positive outcome.

"That's good that you've had it checked out and removed and that your awareness was raised by the current world situation. Something good has to come out of the shit storm. Hope you continue to remain cancer free "

Thankyou.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Damn, glad you got it checked out and dealt with fella, sometimes us blokes need to be a bit more careful, I am guilty of leaving medical things to long at times aswell "it's fine I will deal with it later" is a common comment

"Damn, glad you got it checked out and dealt with fella, sometimes us blokes need to be a bit more careful, I am guilty of leaving medical things to long at times aswell "it's fine I will deal with it later" is a common comment"

Exactly this buddy. But those reports of people avoiding the doctors surgeries etc made me think I can in here quick and easy.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Damn, glad you got it checked out and dealt with fella, sometimes us blokes need to be a bit more careful, I am guilty of leaving medical things to long at times aswell "it's fine I will deal with it later" is a common comment

Exactly this buddy. But those reports of people avoiding the doctors surgeries etc made me think I can in here quick and easy. "

Sounds like it was a damn good thing you did aswell I recently lost a friend of mine to cancer in his groin he was only diagnosed in Jan and passed away at the start of march

"Damn, glad you got it checked out and dealt with fella, sometimes us blokes need to be a bit more careful, I am guilty of leaving medical things to long at times aswell "it's fine I will deal with it later" is a common comment

Exactly this buddy. But those reports of people avoiding the doctors surgeries etc made me think I can in here quick and easy.

Sounds like it was a damn good thing you did aswell I recently lost a friend of mine to cancer in his groin he was only diagnosed in Jan and passed away at the start of march"

Sorry to hear that. It's important people contact their doctors if they have anything suspicious. Covid or no covid the NHS is still there to support everyone.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well done OP and wish you health and happiness.

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

Glad it's worked out for you OP. Locally, trying to even speak to a Dr is nigh on impossible even now.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Well done OP life normally rules things work family I'm glad you found time for you.

"Well done OP life normally rules things work family I'm glad you found time for you. "

Thankyou.

» Add a new message to this topic