FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Wolf or lamb

Wolf or lamb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyold man OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

The world seems to be divided into two basic types

1 the lambs folow all rules and believ everything those in power tell them and march blindly down to to showers in the camps believing what they are told.

2 the wolves believ nothing and nobody realising we all lie to get what we want basicaly power.in the old days wolves ended up as kings or lords because they had the bigest band of killers..

So wich type are you wolf or lamb.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

The only thing you can say with any surety is this: anyone who imagines they are a wolf in your analogy is definitely a lamb.

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

I am a fox. Smart enough to be vaccinated and steer away of the nonsense that are circulated on the social media.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wolf

"I am a fox. Smart enough to be vaccinated and steer away of the nonsense that are circulated on the social media."

Fox’s are clever ,

"The world seems to be divided into two basic types

1 the lambs folow all rules and believ everything those in power tell them and march blindly down to to showers in the camps believing what they are told.

2 the wolves believ nothing and nobody realising we all lie to get what we want basicaly power.in the old days wolves ended up as kings or lords because they had the bigest band of killers..

So wich type are you wolf or lamb."

Why did wolves become extinct in Britain?

"I am a fox. Smart enough to be vaccinated and steer away of the nonsense that are circulated on the social media."

"Wolf"

I digress actually a bear. Do not need a flock or a pack. Just my loved ones and myself.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Why did wolves become extinct in Britain? "

I think you have hit the nail on the head regarding this post. I go for lots of walks round country lanes and I see lots of lambs but no wolves. Yes of course the poor little lambs get chopped up and delivered with mint sauce but they are very much alive. The wolves haven't got on so well have they?

Its the same now. Unfortunately lots of poor dead innocents plus a large number of stupid dead wolves.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Try not to be a sheep but we re defo not wolves.

More like big cats. Happy to go alone with things while it suits us and there is a benifit to us. But don t poke us. Our you might find out we have teeth and claws

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’m just a dirty old dog.

Mate you really need to get out more and grow a pair. Never heard so much rubbish in my life. We are all individuals and I like to think we all do what we believe is right.

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

OP, so what category are you in?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not sure it's as simple as that. But if the narrative makes you feel better then more power to you.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Wrong in your initial thoughts about how many types and tbh using the gas chambers in relation to the current situation is ignorance and a bit naive..

Vile comparison..

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep! "

I don't think they are capable of so much analysis. They are just plain stupid.

I'll carry on being a goat chewing on someones laundry.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm a butterfly.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Wrong in your initial thoughts about how many types and tbh using the gas chambers in relation to the current situation is ignorance and a bit naive..

Vile comparison.."

Yep, hit the nail on the head! Atrocious comparison.

I’m an amoeba. Don’t have to deal with anyone else’s shit

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

OP, so what category are you in?"

I think what he sees himself as is pretty much implied

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We believe everything politicians tell us after all they never lie

"We believe everything politicians tell us after all they never lie "

Are Chris Witty and Van Tam politicians?

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"We believe everything politicians tell us after all they never lie

Are Chris Witty and Van Tam politicians? "

No but can be manipulated like anyone else by people in power

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Jack Russell. An old one. That's a bit smelly.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Tiger

By *eb77Man  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Godwin’s law within the OP, well done!!

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

A lamb when doing what is good for society.

A wolf when dealing with fascists/racists and standing up for the vulnerable and the marginalised.

Think its a load of tosh what you have written. Sorry.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Not sure how you can compare murdering six million people to a national vaxcination programne out there to protect us?

However, in respinde to your question.. Im neither Wolf or Lamb.. See myself more as a Coyotee as in Wil-E

Why the divide?

You know that's the best strategy for a government to move towards authoritarianism.

Divide and conquer.

People need to stop looking down their noses at those who prefer to be well informed before allowing ANY substance into their body.

They have a sovereign right to refuse. That is freedom.

On the other side.

Those that don't want to participate, shouldn't try to scare those that have.

There's way too much anger and aggression over things that simply shouldn't be of either sides concern.

1 last point. People need to start listening to each other rather than insulting or mocking.

One of my pet hates is People who refuse to accept any evidence when posted from you tube or whatever.

Agreed, some of it is garbage.

However to dismiss for example AN INVENTOR of MRna technology, when he explains how dangerous the spike proteins are, is absolutely ridiculous. All because he spike on a you tube channel.

You know there IS actually a memo from OFCOM to all MSM outlets, prohibiting them from broadcasting or printing anything that goes against the government narrative. You can find it on their site.

You tube and other fringe sites are the only outlet for those incredibly clever, time served, experts in their field as it stands.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19

By *ockgit64Man  over a year ago

Poulton le Fylde, Lancs.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Why the divide?

You know that's the best strategy for a government to move towards authoritarianism.

Divide and conquer.

People need to stop looking down their noses at those who prefer to be well informed before allowing ANY substance into their body.

On the other side.

There's way too much anger and aggression over things that simply shouldn't be of either sides concern.

1 last point. People need to start listening to each other rather than insulting or mocking.

One of my pet hates is People who refuse to accept any evidence when posted from you tube or whatever.

However to dismiss for example AN INVENTOR of MRna technology, when he explains how dangerous the spike proteins are, is absolutely ridiculous. All because he spike on a you tube channel.

You know there IS actually a memo from OFCOM to all MSM outlets, prohibiting them from broadcasting or printing anything that goes against the government narrative. You can find it on their site.

You tube and other fringe sites are the only outlet for those incredibly clever, time served, experts in their field as it stands.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19 "

Do you mean Luigi Warren?

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19 "

Whilst I agree with some of this, mRNA was developed by a Hungarian woman called Katalin Karikó, not a man.

So, whoever you are talking about, is not whe says he is.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

To the OP.

I'm neither...and very few people fit in the boxes described.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Thinking you're a 'wolf' and so much better than all the 'sheep' is incredibly teenage and cringe worthy.

Probably those proudly saying 'wolf' should be checked to see if they're old enough to be on here.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

Just a cute little pussy cat.. Until you mess with me or mine and i'll scratch you eyes out...

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"the lambs folow all rules and believ everything those in power tell them and march blindly down to to showers in the camps believing what they are told."

First furlough and now a free camping holiday … Woohoo!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

"

Anything that is genuine "evidence" will be available from a more credible source. Something published on YouTube "could" be genuine and accurate, but it doesn't have the same validation that a scientific journal does.

If you find something on YouTube, it would be best to look for corroborating evidence from more credible sources to back up the video.

Cal

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Tortoise. I watch, I remember, I do lots of thinking. Then while the wolves are being hunted and killed off, and the sheep are being served with mint sauce, I plan my destination and amble along in my own time, arriving there before the stupid hare that runs like crazy but in the wrong direction.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Anything that is genuine "evidence" will be available from a more credible source. Something published on YouTube "could" be genuine and accurate, but it doesn't have the same validation that a scientific journal does.

If you find something on YouTube, it would be best to look for corroborating evidence from more credible sources to back up the video.

Cal"

Some of my sources can be found on YouTube.

They cite their sources, almost always in the scientific literature

Scunthorpe

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19 "

I believe the video you refer to is related to Warren Luigi and "shedding of spike proteins"? Luigi recently stated to various news outlets and publicly on his own social media accounts that he believes that "it is true that people vaccinated with mRNA vaccines do shed spike proteins, but in miniscule amounts" and that it would be completely harmless. Most of the scientific community do not support the shedding concept.

Cal

Scunthorpe

"

Cal

They cite their sources, almost always in the scientific literature "

Do you then check their sources to ensure they're not faking it?

Cal

Manchester (she/her)

"

Cal

Cal"

Initially yes. I checked their credentials and looked at the papers. Now, only when the paper interests me. It's a shortcut and one with flaws, no doubt, but they've built up credibility over time with me.

I've also ditched sources that have lost credibility with me.

Scunthorpe

"

Cal

Cal

Initially yes. I checked their credentials and looked at the papers. Now, only when the paper interests me. It's a shortcut and one with flaws, no doubt, but they've built up credibility over time with me.

I've also ditched sources that have lost credibility with me."

That seems reasonable

Manchester (she/her)

"

Cal

Cal

I've also ditched sources that have lost credibility with me.

That seems reasonable"

I have a system

Stoke

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19 "

I find very interesting that those who are antivaxxers or sceptics divide the media into mainstream and the rest, like “You tube and other fringe sites”. You tube (and facebook and wikipedia) where quite a few antivaxxers spread their views and where many sceptics get their info from are a lot more visited than many of the mainstream media. The reason these sources are not considered trustworthy is that anyone and I mean anyone can upload a video or post or contribute. And this is why such major sources that are really part of the mainstream media are not as trusted as the regular media. My best friend who is unfortunately a vaccine sceptic who keeps on being duped by antivaxxers keep on sending me you tube videos and text from wikipedia and I had to remind him recently that even wikipedia itself says to the visitors that should be used as a starting point in their research but not as a trusted source.

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19

I find very interesting that those who are antivaxxers or sceptics divide the media into mainstream and the rest, like “You tube and other fringe sites”. You tube (and facebook and wikipedia) where quite a few antivaxxers spread their views and where many sceptics get their info from are a lot more visited than many of the mainstream media. The reason these sources are not considered trustworthy is that anyone and I mean anyone can upload a video or post or contribute. And this is why such major sources that are really part of the mainstream media are not as trusted as the regular media. My best friend who is unfortunately a vaccine sceptic who keeps on being duped by antivaxxers keep on sending me you tube videos and text from wikipedia and I had to remind him recently that even wikipedia itself says to the visitors that should be used as a starting point in their research but not as a trusted source."

But it is still his choice. What happened to personal beliefs. What happened to the "right " to choose otherwise even if it goes against popular opinion. Still their choice not yours.

Stoke

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19

I find very interesting that those who are antivaxxers or sceptics divide the media into mainstream and the rest, like “You tube and other fringe sites”. You tube (and facebook and wikipedia) where quite a few antivaxxers spread their views and where many sceptics get their info from are a lot more visited than many of the mainstream media. The reason these sources are not considered trustworthy is that anyone and I mean anyone can upload a video or post or contribute. And this is why such major sources that are really part of the mainstream media are not as trusted as the regular media. My best friend who is unfortunately a vaccine sceptic who keeps on being duped by antivaxxers keep on sending me you tube videos and text from wikipedia and I had to remind him recently that even wikipedia itself says to the visitors that should be used as a starting point in their research but not as a trusted source.

But it is still his choice. What happened to personal beliefs. What happened to the "right " to choose otherwise even if it goes against popular opinion. Still their choice not yours. "

They can choose what they want and can have any opinion they want but this does not make their prefered sources of information more trustworthy.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19

But it is still his choice. What happened to personal beliefs. What happened to the "right " to choose otherwise even if it goes against popular opinion. Still their choice not yours. "

The problem cones from those who make a choice and then complain and wont leave it alone when people dont agree with that choice..

Fact is everyones entitled to chose what they think is best for them and people need to respect that freedom to chose . However that does not mean people have to be nice to anyone about it if they do not agree .. Which is something so many people on here are not seeing.. This is real life not a race where everyone gets a medal win or lose.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

I'm just me.

What anyone thinks of me is fine, don't care.

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19

Personal beliefs and choices are fine in principle, but when those choices negatively effect others its not acceptable. There are laws against people walking around in Tesco with a gun playing Russian roulette, so the same should apply to Covid.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

This seems such a very tired, old perspective that warrants no serious thought any longer. Tragic.

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19

But it is still his choice. What happened to personal beliefs. What happened to the "right " to choose otherwise even if it goes against popular opinion. Still their choice not yours.

Personal beliefs and choices are fine in principle, but when those choices negatively effect others its not acceptable. There are laws against people walking around in Tesco with a gun playing Russian roulette, so the same should apply to Covid."

Are you 3 meters apart do you wear your mask? Just like previous recommended by science? Are you vaccinated according to science that is supposed to protect you ? Just because someone chooses otherwise and take the risk that you choose to believe in the science they should be condemned. Even tho science recommend the separation in the first place. You do know how ridiculous you sound right now. Just because you you disagree does not void their right to choose. Just like you did.

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19

Personal beliefs and choices are fine in principle, but when those choices negatively effect others its not acceptable. There are laws against people walking around in Tesco with a gun playing Russian roulette, so the same should apply to Covid.

Are you 3 meters apart do you wear your mask? Just like previous recommended by science? Are you vaccinated according to science that is supposed to protect you ? Just because someone chooses otherwise and take the risk that you choose to believe in the science they should be condemned. Even tho science recommend the separation in the first place. You do know how ridiculous you sound right now. Just because you you disagree does not void their right to choose. Just like you did."

I'm sorry I didn't understand that. Please could you put it in a more coherent paragraph. The bits I did understand....yes I wear a mask in the supermarket 1m 2m or 5m apart....yes I am double jabbed. Choice is not just about YOU....its about social responsibility and how your choices impact on others. Yes those who choose to ignore the advice, fight against the advice and put innocent people at risk should be condemned.....and punished.

I wish you all can see the difference. I been to Niagara falls thousands of people. Been to local events once again thousands of people. No mask no worries about who is vaccinated. No one ever asked if I was vaccinated or hubby. So if these events are Covid super spreaders why is it not happening. I must have been in contact with atleast 10000 people by now. Not 1 mention of a outbreak. Just curious why over there keeps locking down. Can't blame delta it's here too. I have friends there it's utterly ridiculous. Crazy to think that the majority will listen. Yet other places prove otherwise. Wish and pray my friends where here constantly. Your hive mentality well it's just wrong.

Great answer

Maybe you should ask the 34.5 million positive cases and 600,000 dead people in your country that question.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"Maybe you should ask the 34.5 million positive cases and 600,000 dead people in your country that question."

"Maybe you should ask the 34.5 million positive cases and 600,000 dead people in your country that question."

Yet people choose the other way. Crazy right. Yet your rate by capita is higher why is that. Choices of vaccines ? You do realize we have 4 times the population. So your vaccine rates are higher then most states and country wise. Who is wrong in this assessment on how people get back to normal. Curious .

Wolf .. (ooooowww)

"Maybe you should ask the 34.5 million positive cases and 600,000 dead people in your country that question.

Yet people choose the other way. Crazy right. Yet your rate by capita is higher why is that. Choices of vaccines ? You do realize we have 4 times the population. So your vaccine rates are higher then most states and country wise. Who is wrong in this assessment on how people get back to normal. Curious ."

Go on then explain your stats. I'm curious how your figures per capita work out. I'm curious on how those stats will look in 6 months time as well.

I’m a cheeky monkey. I’ll be swinging in the trees eating fruit, if anyone wants me.

"Maybe you should ask the 34.5 million positive cases and 600,000 dead people in your country that question.

Yet people choose the other way. Crazy right. Yet your rate by capita is higher why is that. Choices of vaccines ? You do realize we have 4 times the population. So your vaccine rates are higher then most states and country wise. Who is wrong in this assessment on how people get back to normal. Curious .

Go on then explain your stats. I'm curious how your figures per capita work out. I'm curious on how those stats will look in 6 months time as well."

It appears to me your daily death rate is circa 15 times more than the UK....Great result for population of 4 times more.

What a disgusting sick old man drawing such comparisons. Vile and pathetic.

Go on then explain your stats. I'm curious how your figures per capita work out. I'm curious on how those stats will look in 6 months time as well."

But we still here does not matter the stats in 6 months.that is a equation no one can predict. Not science not even the best bookie. Tell me why you trusted the science got your shot according to their recommendation on why you should get it but villified the ones who don't even tho it's their choice. My scientific evidence is unequivocally proving otherwise. Unless I am blind to your assumption living this science experiment. We do not condemn people on their vaccine choices but you do why? You evidence is contradictory big-time. I going to concerts. No spreader going to vacation hotspots no spreader rally no spreader. So you basically take a crap and covid spreads. Wake up.

Dudley

Go on then explain your stats. I'm curious how your figures per capita work out. I'm curious on how those stats will look in 6 months time as well.

But we still here does not matter the stats in 6 months.that is a equation no one can predict. Not science not even the best bookie. Tell me why you trusted the science got your shot according to their recommendation on why you should get it but villified the ones who don't even tho it's their choice. My scientific evidence is unequivocally proving otherwise. Unless I am blind to your assumption living this science experiment. We do not condemn people on their vaccine choices but you do why? You evidence is contradictory big-time. I going to concerts. No spreader going to vacation hotspots no spreader rally no spreader. So you basically take a crap and covid spreads. Wake up."

Doesn't your state say that the mask rules are still in place until over 70% of the adult population is vaccinated or until the 28th June?

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"Thinking you're a 'wolf' and so much better than all the 'sheep' is incredibly teenage and cringe worthy.

Probably those proudly saying 'wolf' should be checked to see if they're old enough to be on here. "

I get it trust government and science over there. I have friends in Sheffield and wattisham. Risks are a part of life. But it kills me when I see otherwise.

But we still here does not matter the stats in 6 months.that is a equation no one can predict. Not science not even the best bookie. Tell me why you trusted the science got your shot according to their recommendation on why you should get it but villified the ones who don't even tho it's their choice. My scientific evidence is unequivocally proving otherwise. Unless I am blind to your assumption living this science experiment. We do not condemn people on their vaccine choices but you do why? You evidence is contradictory big-time. I going to concerts. No spreader going to vacation hotspots no spreader rally no spreader. So you basically take a crap and covid spreads. Wake up."

You haven't offered any scientific evidence. I am waiting for your evidence. Please educate me. The scientific evidence for taking a jab, wearing a mask and social distancing is overwhelming. Please tell me how I have been contradictory? My message is simple and constant. Wear a mask, social distance and get the jab. Basic risk assessment. All measures which will reduce the spread and limit the impact.

But we still here does not matter the stats in 6 months.that is a equation no one can predict. Not science not even the best bookie. Tell me why you trusted the science got your shot according to their recommendation on why you should get it but villified the ones who don't even tho it's their choice. My scientific evidence is unequivocally proving otherwise. Unless I am blind to your assumption living this science experiment. We do not condemn people on their vaccine choices but you do why? You evidence is contradictory big-time. I going to concerts. No spreader going to vacation hotspots no spreader rally no spreader. So you basically take a crap and covid spreads. Wake up.

You haven't offered any scientific evidence. I am waiting for your evidence. Please educate me. The scientific evidence for taking a jab, wearing a mask and social distancing is overwhelming. Please tell me how I have been contradictory? My message is simple and constant. Wear a mask, social distance and get the jab. Basic risk assessment. All measures which will reduce the spread and limit the impact."

I living this scientific evidence just giving a point of view that does not involve government influence. My facts are totally different from yours. I not a scientist to give you your precious fact check. Just giving experience take it how you please I can not force you to understand my experience now can I ? It is what it is I do not expect you to understand since you do not understand my hypothesis.

Give me 1 scientific evidence to support government intervention on peoples lives when your are told to trust the science on vaccines. Vaccine protects you not everyone else. Rights of the people to choose. So to think antivaxxers are subhuman well I have better values as a human being then the majority of you. Yes I got the vaccine I do not judge other people s opinion on the matter. Maybe I am wrong but their opinions matter too. But now living in normalcy I think it's better to assume that being one who believes in other people's rights no matter the consequences it's well worth that fight for their rights.

You haven't offered any scientific evidence. I am waiting for your evidence. Please educate me. The scientific evidence for taking a jab, wearing a mask and social distancing is overwhelming. Please tell me how I have been contradictory? My message is simple and constant. Wear a mask, social distance and get the jab. Basic risk assessment. All measures which will reduce the spread and limit the impact.

I living this scientific evidence just giving a point of view that does not involve government influence. My facts are totally different from yours. I not a scientist to give you your precious fact check. Just giving experience take it how you please I can not force you to understand my experience now can I ? It is what it is I do not expect you to understand since you do not understand my hypothesis."

You are correct. In a situation of life or death I prefer to accept the scientifically proven evidenced, backed up by research and analysis of the leading experts in the world over some unsubstantiated anecdotal evidence from an unqualified individual who is clearly grasping at straws to support their own selfish agenda. Good luck, good bye and f... o..

"Why the divide?

Divide and conquer.

On the other side.

Group hug.

Fuck Covid-19

Whilst I agree with some of this, mRNA was developed by a Hungarian woman called Katalin Karikó, not a man.

So, whoever you are talking about, is not whe says he is."

Dr Robert Mallone

I living this scientific evidence just giving a point of view that does not involve government influence. My facts are totally different from yours. I not a scientist to give you your precious fact check. Just giving experience take it how you please I can not force you to understand my experience now can I ? It is what it is I do not expect you to understand since you do not understand my hypothesis.

You are correct. In a situation of life or death I prefer to accept the scientifically proven evidenced, backed up by research and analysis of the leading experts in the world over some unsubstantiated anecdotal evidence from an unqualified individual who is clearly grasping at straws to support their own selfish agenda. Good luck, good bye and f... o.."

So by definition covid which by the way no one knew the impact it had. Just because I am not a scientist I can't make a hypothesis on my own feet will because I do not have a degree? Are you serious thinking some people are that stupid ? So a piece of paper from oxford matters. But not experience In a matter. Kind of biased and a tainted deduction. I have a degree I am right. It's like changing a starter in your car. If you can not afford it we'll do it and find out. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Soo as to the OP post I am a bear i m aware of my surroundings. I love sleeping I love being defensive in my nature. Mess with my values and family. It will be your demise. Screw wolves screw sheep be a bear. Nothing more majestic. Family self awareness independent and vicious when times are needed. Packs and flocks well the are overrated. Momma bears are the ipeitimey of righteousness.

"Soo as to the OP post I am a bear i m aware of my surroundings. I love sleeping I love being defensive in my nature. Mess with my values and family. It will be your demise. Screw wolves screw sheep be a bear. Nothing more majestic. Family self awareness independent and vicious when times are needed. Packs and flocks well the are overrated. Momma bears are the ipeitimey of righteousness."

Wtf! Thanks for the bizarre rant. Sleep tight and keep taking the medication, maybe increase the dosage...its there to help.

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

I'm a honey badger so don't fuck with me !

"Soo as to the OP post I am a bear i m aware of my surroundings. I love sleeping I love being defensive in my nature. Mess with my values and family. It will be your demise. Screw wolves screw sheep be a bear. Nothing more majestic. Family self awareness independent and vicious when times are needed. Packs and flocks well the are overrated. Momma bears are the ipeitimey of righteousness."

No one is messing with your family except you. Your off the cuff threats of my demise are noted. Pathetic, unsubstantiated narrative all night. You have offered no evidence, no figures, no data and no sense. Good night. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Sadly, in the years to come, people will find out the full effects of the vaccine they've taken. It's not a smart decision to take a vaccine that's being trialled.

"Soo as to the OP post I am a bear i m aware of my surroundings. I love sleeping I love being defensive in my nature. Mess with my values and family. It will be your demise. Screw wolves screw sheep be a bear. Nothing more majestic. Family self awareness independent and vicious when times are needed. Packs and flocks well the are overrated. Momma bears are the ipeitimey of righteousness.

No one is messing with your family except you. Your off the cuff threats of my demise are noted. Pathetic, unsubstantiated narrative all night. You have offered no evidence, no figures, no data and no sense. Good night. Xxxxxxxxxxxx"

My evidence is we are open no masks no lockdowns. Events no super spreaders covid infection declined. Yet sitting in lockdown contemplating life is the correct assumption. enjoy the isolationism. We choose otherwise. Because we can you can't.

[Removed by poster at 25/06/21 01:20:06]

"Soo as to the OP post I am a bear i m aware of my surroundings. I love sleeping I love being defensive in my nature. Mess with my values and family. It will be your demise. Screw wolves screw sheep be a bear. Nothing more majestic. Family self awareness independent and vicious when times are needed. Packs and flocks well the are overrated. Momma bears are the ipeitimey of righteousness.

No one is messing with your family except you. Your off the cuff threats of my demise are noted. Pathetic, unsubstantiated narrative all night. You have offered no evidence, no figures, no data and no sense. Good night. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

My evidence is we are open no masks no lockdowns. Events no super spreaders covid infection declined. Yet sitting in lockdown contemplating life is the correct assumption. enjoy the isolationism. We choose otherwise. Because we can you can't."

Because we can you can't. What a arrogant selfish attitude. You are the problem in the world.

My evidence is we are open no masks no lockdowns. Events no super spreaders covid infection declined. Yet sitting in lockdown contemplating life is the correct assumption. enjoy the isolationism. We choose otherwise. Because we can you can't.

Because we can you can't. What a arrogant selfish attitude. You are the problem in the world. . Who is the arrogant one here ? I screenshot your inconclusive message because you offended and then you block my response because of me hurting your feelings. So messaging me privately in a open forum with your cowardice not letting me to respond with your nonsense is acceptable. Yes I am a a asshole freedom loving fucking "Yank" in your skewed mind. I believe in people's personal choice on the effects of thief lives. Hint don't be a cunt in private messages if you can't handle the response. Snowflakes melt when it's hot. "

Lol. Did I hurt a nerve or touch on the truth. Good night. Much love. Xxx

Because we can you can't. What a arrogant selfish attitude. You are the problem in the world. . Who is the arrogant one here ? I screenshot your inconclusive message because you offended and then you block my response because of me hurting your feelings. So messaging me privately in a open forum with your cowardice not letting me to respond with your nonsense is acceptable. Yes I am a a asshole freedom loving fucking "Yank" in your skewed mind. I believe in people's personal choice on the effects of thief lives. Hint don't be a cunt in private messages if you can't handle the response. Snowflakes melt when it's hot.

Lol. Did I hurt a nerve or touch on the truth. Good night. Much love. Xxx

Nah as usual you melted. Welcome to the the snow storm as usual. Is a fantastic blizzard up in this bitch . Even tho your cowardice to admit it according to your private messages to me. I'll be a female tank freedom loving for everyone bitch. You will be a cowardice cunt. Enjoy your new found meaning of people's rights. I may be a Yank but I prefer my directness over your stupid cowardice. I am not afraid of my opinion in a open forum. Apparently you are with your threat and cowardice. Call me wrong you the one that is by definition "triggered". Enjoy your miserable life."

Screenshot loving this express your views openly. Can't respond if you blocked me. It's a forum what are you afraid of ? Funny how snowflakes melt when there is propane and gasoline or do you prefer petrol or maybe some green energy.

So let's do this this. I love the forum mods on here they have been fantastic moderators compared to other social platforms. They have been gracious and understanding to other people's opinions. Yet let's just shut this thread down before it it gets to hostile because of difference of opinions. Multiple private messages gets daunting to Reply to because my dumbass apparently is a "Yank". Love you mods you the Best compared to others. Respect.

Dudley

I reckon you should both just go to bed

By *ensiveMan  over a year ago

Lincoln area

It's sub Saharan displays of analysis like this that keeps me interested in the site

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm an in-betweener hybrid wolf sheep, bit like a Ligra, hool...baa baa

I prefer pussy

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

option 3.

Free thinking Human, that realises there are those that lie for selfish reasons and those who kill for power and control. so, carefully tries to avoid them both

Neither and the analogies are stupid.

Scunthorpe

"I'm an in-betweener hybrid wolf sheep, bit like a Ligra, hool...baa baa "

A Weep?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"I reckon you should both just go to bed

Nah sleep is for the weak. Love your intervention anyways. I do not take insults in private lightly. Thanks love . If you can not express yourself in a open forum without insulting others on their thoughts privately without blocking them. Expect reprisals. Expecially from us dumbass hilly billy gun toting asshole rednecks. Rather be honest then be a private conniving cunt."

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

I'm a ferret

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"the lambs folow all rules and believ everything those in power tell them and march blindly down to to showers in the camps believing what they are told.

First furlough and now a free camping holiday … Woohoo! "

I've always found the showers at the nudist camp to be a very enjoyable experience.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

I'm a now totally bored person.

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm an in-betweener hybrid wolf sheep, bit like a Ligra, hool...baa baa

A Weep? "

I could go with that

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago