FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid passport

Covid passport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyfloss2000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

ashford

So I've had to download a pass to enter hampton court flower show in couple weeks! But if I had not had vax would have to have a lateral flow test 2 days prior to going! But by having the vax does not mean I've not got covid?? What's that all about or am I missing something?? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The vaccine significantly reduces the chances you've got or can spread Covid.

What's it about? No idea. I do know plans are being made in case domestic measures come in (there's a recent open letter to vaccine trial participants).

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I thought most places were still asking for a lft test as well as proof of vaccine.

Although having had the vaccine does significantly reduce the chances of you passing on the virus if you happen to catch it.

ashford

"I thought most places were still asking for a lft test as well as proof of vaccine.

Although having had the vaccine does significantly reduce the chances of you passing on the virus if you happen to catch it. "

Nope we just have to have the pass I would have refused had daughter not paid for the tickets! X

I've just been on the site and it says proof of a negative test must be provided even if you have been vaccinated..

https://www.rhs.org.uk/shows-events/news/2021/summer-shows-news

6th paragraph down

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

So you need to take a lateral flow test with you showing negative?

ashford

"I've just been on the site and it says proof of a negative test must be provided even if you have been vaccinated..

6th paragraph down"

Shall have to tell daughter! Have a friend going a different day on a coach trip they not told her anything about either! And she not had jabs! All very confusing x

"I've just been on the site and it says proof of a negative test must be provided even if you have been vaccinated..

6th paragraph down

Shall have to tell daughter! Have a friend going a different day on a coach trip they not told her anything about either! And she not had jabs! All very confusing x"

I agree as when I read the first bit I thought it was just the vaccine proof. However I've spent half of last week checking event entries for others and realise most seem to have it somewhere.

ashford

6th paragraph down"

Just looked and it says proof of second jab ( the passport) second jab at least 14 days prior or a lateral flow not both x

"Proof of a negative test can be provided as a printed document or as an email or text message (see guidance below). Visitors must provide proof of a negative test even if you have been vaccinated. Children aged under 11 do not need to take a test."

That's what it says on that page

ashford

""Proof of a negative test can be provided as a printed document or as an email or text message (see guidance below). Visitors must provide proof of a negative test even if you have been vaccinated. Children aged under 11 do not need to take a test."

That's what it says on that page"

It says further up not! Shall have to ring them x

ashford

""Proof of a negative test can be provided as a printed document or as an email or text message (see guidance below). Visitors must provide proof of a negative test even if you have been vaccinated. Children aged under 11 do not need to take a test."

That's what it says on that page"

Further up from that bit it says if u have had the full vax at least 14 days prior u dont need a test?? Very contradictory x

Further up from that bit it says if u have had the full vax at least 14 days prior u dont need a test?? Very contradictory x "

yup that's what I thought x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So I've had to download a pass to enter hampton court flower show in couple weeks! But if I had not had vax would have to have a lateral flow test 2 days prior to going! But by having the vax does not mean I've not got covid?? What's that all about or am I missing something?? X"

It's all about reducing the odds. Realistically, if you took a test 2 days ago doesn't guarantee that you are infection free today. What we do know though is that being vaccinated makes you 85% less likely to become infected.

Cal

ashford

Further up from that bit it says if u have had the full vax at least 14 days prior u dont need a test?? Very contradictory x yup that's what I thought x "

Daughter says we will go with what was sent herin email! We shall c! are u going? X

Further up from that bit it says if u have had the full vax at least 14 days prior u dont need a test?? Very contradictory x yup that's what I thought x

Daughter says we will go with what was sent herin email! We shall c! are u going? X"

no but then I always do a lft before going to anything anyway. Just take a few of the free tests with you...and that way if they say you need one you can wait 30mins and then get in.

We are all off to the motor racing tmw..and all doing lfts before we go.

ashford

Further up from that bit it says if u have had the full vax at least 14 days prior u dont need a test?? Very contradictory x yup that's what I thought x

Daughter says we will go with what was sent herin email! We shall c! are u going? X no but then I always do a lft before going to anything anyway. Just take a few of the free tests with you...and that way if they say you need one you can wait 30mins and then get in.

We are all off to the motor racing tmw..and all doing lfts before we go. "

Yes we will and have fun hope the sun shines for u x

» Add a new message to this topic