FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vips

Vips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what exactly makes youa vip? Ses to me it's money. So if you're incredibly rich you automatically have vip status hmm. So these 2500 vips that cam win the watch the footie and didn't have to be vaccinated or quarantine what exactly makes them vips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So what exactly makes youa vip? Ses to me it's money. So if you're incredibly rich you automatically have vip status hmm. So these 2500 vips that cam win the watch the footie and didn't have to be vaccinated or quarantine what exactly makes them vips?"

They are VERY Important

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"So what exactly makes youa vip? Ses to me it's money. So if you're incredibly rich you automatically have vip status hmm. So these 2500 vips that cam win the watch the footie and didn't have to be vaccinated or quarantine what exactly makes them vips?"

Does it not make anyone question how vital these vaccines are to people's survival and wellbeing?

I mean if this vaccine is designed to save you from great suffering and potential death would "VIP's" not be the first in line to get it at all costs?

As we all clearly know that it doesn't completely stop you from getting nor spreading the disease itself, only lessens your own symptoms.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

They will have a definition for each of the categories of people who bypass legal restrictions. They had 'senior' business people excluded last year. This year, so far it's if you're in government and named Hancock. Certainly it does revolve around money, to a large extent.

Each exception weakens the case that we all must scrupulously adhere to any and all responsibility, however tough that may be, having included not being with family, as their lives near the end.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"So what exactly makes youa vip? Ses to me it's money. So if you're incredibly rich you automatically have vip status hmm. So these 2500 vips that cam win the watch the footie and didn't have to be vaccinated or quarantine what exactly makes them vips?

Does it not make anyone question how vital these vaccines are to people's survival and wellbeing?

I mean if this vaccine is designed to save you from great suffering and potential death would "VIP's" not be the first in line to get it at all costs?

As we all clearly know that it doesn't completely stop you from getting nor spreading the disease itself, only lessens your own symptoms. "

They're not absolute 100% certainties to stop you getting infected, nor infecting others, or even meeting death - like most medicines and vaccines - but they do give closer to 100% reductions in all of them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's only HAVES and HAVE-NOTS.

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"So what exactly makes youa vip? Ses to me it's money. So if you're incredibly rich you automatically have vip status hmm. So these 2500 vips that cam win the watch the footie and didn't have to be vaccinated or quarantine what exactly makes them vips?

As we all clearly know that it doesn't completely stop you from getting nor spreading the disease itself, only lessens your own symptoms.

They're not absolute 100% certainties to stop you getting infected, nor infecting others, or even meeting death - like most medicines and vaccines - but they do give closer to 100% reductions in all of them "

Exactly, so why bully, chastise and discriminate against those who don't get the vaccine?

Why not just mind your own business and live your own good life?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

These VIPs are not allowed out of their bubbles and only allowed to and from the stadium from what I have read.

» Add a new message to this topic