FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > PM Boris Johnson plans to lift….

PM Boris Johnson plans to lift….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heblackmac OP   Man  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

PM Boris Johnson plans to reopen all remaining business including nightclubs from 19th July with NO limits capacity . It will be up to individuals to decide.

Labour Minister Starmer said its not up the Boris Johnson to decide to lift the locked down in 19th July because he hasn’t seen the Data.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Reckless for the masks mandate to be completely removed… keep it on things like public transport for example and in poorly ventilation areas

Also if they are all saying they would still wear masks in crowded indoor enclosed spaces then why are you removing all capacity limits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

PM Boris Johnson plans to reopen all remaining business including nightclubs from 19th July with NO limits capacity . It will be up to individuals to decide.

Labour Minister Starmer said its not up the Boris Johnson to decide to lift the locked down in 19th July because he hasn’t seen the Data."

Of cause people will use their common sense, come on now

Psalm 146:3-4

I'm trusting you all, don't go fuck it up

Mrs C

By *erry 1TV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

"I'm trusting you all, don't go fuck it up

Mrs C"

says Ru Paul

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

"Psalm 146:3-4"

Very appropriate.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

It will be up to individuals to decide.

"

Staff in shops, nightclubs etc will have no choice about having to mix with unmasked customers

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Can see many countries governments getting ready to say don't do what England have done once it goes terribly wrong.

To me this is basically a massive science experiment and will be written into case studies for years to come on what not to do during a pandemic. Just like Brazil.

If Boris wasn't infamous already due to his failures then he certainly will be after this.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"

Labour Minister Starmer said its not up the Boris Johnson to decide to lift the locked down in 19th July because he hasn’t seen the Data."

I can't stand him but thank god, time to start living with this flu. If people love the mask and want to keep wearing the mask then good for them.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Ryan air to keep mask wearing on all Thier flights mandatory to protect crew and passengers

Leeds

"Ryan air to keep mask wearing on all Thier flights mandatory to protect crew and passengers "

Also Easyjet

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Well this is a bit of a sudden change of direction. From having some of the strictest restrictions in Europe to throwing the majority of them out the window in the same way as the USA has done. This does seem a little optimistic in such a short time frame and I hope it works out well.

I do welcome some easing of restrictions as it's been shown to be safe enough to do so I just hope that people behave with some common sense and self restraint.

I think the change may be due to the funds running low and the risk of very severe damage to the economy prompting govt to take a bit more of a gamble than they have seemed comfortable doing over the last 18 months. I also notice the ominous term "personal responsibility" being thrown about. Basically this sounds like Boris' get out clause, if it goes tits up the govt can blame the general public!

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Vaccination rates are up. Hospitalisation rates are down.

It's time to stop living in fear and terror. I'm sure the government will monitor the situation and may reimpose restrictions if a need arises.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I can't stand him but thank god, time to start living with this flu.

"

It isn't flu

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Kier Starmer would say the sky was green if Johnson said it was blue.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Kier Starmer would say the sky was green if Johnson said it was blue. "

Very true!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Boris will say "we have the vaccine" to every question, swings and roundabouts

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I do think it's time to open things up, the hospitalisations and deaths are very low compared to the last time we had this many infections per day so the vaccines are clearly working.

By *urNaughtyHobbyCouple  over a year ago

Confidential Information

"

If people love the mask and want to keep wearing the mask then good for them.

"

Masks stop the wearer from spreading COVID, it doesn't stop the wearer from catching it from the dirty scrotes that choose not to wear one.

Leeds

"

Boris will say "we have the vaccine" to every question, swings and roundabouts"

It was hilarious at PMQ last week. Kier asked Boris if he had sacked Hancock or had he resigned and Boris replied "we now have higher vaccination rates than Israel"

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

It’s time!!! 70% of the population will have had 2 vaccinations which includes all of those most vulnerable. We have to learn to live with Covid. Take responsibility for your own safety, get vaccinated and take additional precautions where necessary

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"

Labour Minister Starmer said its not up the Boris Johnson to decide to lift the locked down in 19th July because he hasn’t seen the Data.

I can't stand him but thank god, time to start living with this flu. If people love the mask and want to keep wearing the mask then good for them.

"

Leeds

"take additional precautions where necessary"

Like wearing masks in public spaces and staying 2m apart ?

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"

they should lift it, vaccination is going well. People will be sensible, need to get back to some sort of normality. I wear a mask even though I'm exempt and I do go around doing normal things

Newcastle and Gateshead

This time I think SKS is right… removing all restrictions right now doesn’t exactly feel like a “data driven” move…

Even if the right move is to hold on 6-8 weeks and let everyone have at least had jab 2….

I really think England will go it alone on this one… I don’t think Scotland Wales or Northern Ireland will follow

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ryan air to keep mask wearing on all Thier flights mandatory to protect crew and passengers "

Rightly so

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ryan air to keep mask wearing on all Thier flights mandatory to protect crew and passengers

Rightly so "

This is where I think a lot of businesses will keep it in place… this is the one place where I think the government may cave

Leeds

"

Even if the right move is to hold on 6-8 weeks and let everyone have at least had jab 2….

"

Agreed. Seems like the plan is herd immunity for under 25s

By *isexycouple5Couple  over a year ago

Looe

"Ryan air to keep mask wearing on all Thier flights mandatory to protect crew and passengers

Also Easyjet"

Pleeeeease

Ryanair and Easy jet to maintain mandatory masks to prevent litigation, and also, Mick O'Leary is the king of free publicity

Time to come out from behind your settees folks

Hitch

"

Masks stop the wearer from spreading COVID, it doesn't stop the wearer from catching it from the dirty scrotes that choose not to wear one. "

Have your jabs, double mask. You will be ok

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The thing is, when the pandemic hit last year and the PM was dithering lots of business's made their own decisions, for example Mr R's firm sent everyone home to work on the 16th of March as they could see what was coming so I would imagine some business's now will decide what is best for them and their employees/ customers ( like the airlines up to now )

I just hope all restrictions opening up at once doesn't backfire but it feels like the youngsters who have done the rest of us a favour for the last year will be the guinea pigs

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS I think saying that we are the face of an increasing epidemic at the moment so need to act accordingly to limit transmission at the same time saying that you are going to drop any remaining mitigations is contradictory

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

Totally crazy not keep masks being worn in shops etc what about the staff. I will continue wearing masks and should anyone get in my space I will be polite once.

Its more about ego with Boris and at a cost look at lives his lack of thought for care home staff and residents by allowing covid infected folk into care homes results over 20000 people died through political choice.

We will end up in another type of lockdow before end of summer.

What cost a life.

Phased restrictions better in my view.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

[Removed by poster at 05/07/21 19:11:26]

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Well this is a bit of a sudden change of direction. From having some of the strictest restrictions in Europe to throwing the majority of them out the window in the same way as the USA has done. This does seem a little optimistic in such a short time frame and I hope it works out well.

I do welcome some easing of restrictions as it's been shown to be safe enough to do so I just hope that people behave with some common sense and self restraint.

I think the change may be due to the funds running low and the risk of very severe damage to the economy prompting govt to take a bit more of a gamble than they have seemed comfortable doing over the last 18 months. I also notice the ominous term "personal responsibility" being thrown about. Basically this sounds like Boris' get out clause, if it goes tits up the govt can blame the general public!"

If you think we have has some of the strictest restrictions in Europe i would suggest you look again we have had it easy compared to some eu nations with night time curfews etc.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

He's happy to play the blame game, passing the buck onto others

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

About fucking time. Should have happened many months ago.

Reading

Rightly so

This is where I think a lot of businesses will keep it in place… this is the one place where I think the government may cave "

Individual businesses can still make their own decisions, their business, their rules and I for one would support them. Not a case of the Govt caving in though.

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Fuck that I’m not trusting no one I still be wearing my mask and social distancing

I will continue to wear my mask were I feel its necessary . The responsible thing to do. The idiots will not and thats their choice. No one wants to be permanently in lockdown so please guys use your common sense

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"take additional precautions where necessary

Like wearing masks in public spaces and staying 2m apart ?"

It’s for you to decide what you deem necessary. There are things I won’t be doing and there are situations where I’ll be wearing a mask

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"

It will be up to individuals to decide.

Staff in shops, nightclubs etc will have no choice about having to mix with unmasked customers "

Anyone without a mas comes within 2 metres of me i will walk away !

let them try sack me for that !!!

Leeds

"He's happy to play the blame game, passing the buck onto others "

He always has. Remember "stay alert" ?

Surely this makes sense as an approach, because having restrictions will only delay the spread of this variant (if they can even do that) until Winter, and we all saw what happened last year, no amount of lockdowns or restrictions prevented that spread, and this variant is even more transmissible. We’d end up with this wave at winter and it could be horrendous for the NHS, who would be busy even without covid.

Ending restrictions now and letting it spread fast through those it can reach then burning out before winter kicks in is the best approach? If there was any time for an inevitable wave, it’s during the summer where there is less pressure on the NHS.

Based on this paired with the fact that hospitalisations are much lower and we have much more vaccinated, this genuinely seems like the safest option? I can’t think of any way that would end better for us. This is a situation where “letting it rip” would maybe actually help us, as it’s tactically timed.

In summary, keeping or extending restrictions would delay the inevitable wave - with a damaging lockdown no less - resulting in a dreadful winter which genuinely would overwhelm the NHS. I’m sorry but it seems like an absolute no-brainer to do this and get it out and over with now.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

I take what ever knob jockey boris says with a pinch of salt until it happens..it all changes from one week to the next..already they are having difference of opinions regarding the 19th July as for people taking responsibilities well if only all of the people would ey The only time I feel every one stuck to the rules was last year when we had our first serious lock down, since then some people have just been pleasing them selves!!

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Surely this makes sense as an approach, because having restrictions will only delay the spread of this variant (if they can even do that) until Winter, and we all saw what happened last year, no amount of lockdowns or restrictions prevented that spread, and this variant is even more transmissible. We’d end up with this wave at winter and it could be horrendous for the NHS, who would be busy even without covid.

Ending restrictions now and letting it spread fast through those it can reach then burning out before winter kicks in is the best approach? If there was any time for an inevitable wave, it’s during the summer where there is less pressure on the NHS.

Based on this paired with the fact that hospitalisations are much lower and we have much more vaccinated, this genuinely seems like the safest option? I can’t think of any way that would end better for us. This is a situation where “letting it rip” would maybe actually help us, as it’s tactically timed.

In summary, keeping or extending restrictions would delay the inevitable wave - with a damaging lockdown no less - resulting in a dreadful winter which genuinely would overwhelm the NHS. I’m sorry but it seems like an absolute no-brainer to do this and get it out and over with now."

The question is how high will we go in new daily infections though, as it's only a wave when cases start going down and only lockdowns have brought the previous infections down and we won't have another one of them...

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"

Of cause people will use their common sense, come on now "

Like nick hancock?

liverpool

"Can see many countries governments getting ready to say don't do what England have done once it goes terribly wrong.

To me this is basically a massive science experiment and will be written into case studies for years to come on what not to do during a pandemic. Just like Brazil.

If Boris wasn't infamous already due to his failures then he certainly will be after this. "

Domt worry

The blame will already be shifted into us.

liverpool

"

"

I know.. thinking about the safety of other people..madness.

chelmsford

"

Like nick hancock?"

And Matt Hancock

liverpool

"

Like nick hancock?

And Matt Hancock "

Ha ha..where did I get Nick from?

chelmsford

"

Like nick hancock?

And Matt Hancock

Ha ha..where did I get Nick from? "

I think he's a bit of a comedian?!

liverpool

"

Like nick hancock?

And Matt Hancock

I think he's a bit of a comedian?! "

Nah that's Matt's old boss

chelmsford

"

Like nick hancock?

And Matt Hancock

I think he's a bit of a comedian?!

Nah that's Matt's old boss "

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think that lifting all restrictions in tbe face of increasing infections and increasing hospitalisations, is irresponsible.

As others have said, the caveat that we should take our own precautions as we say fit, means the government will not be at fault when the situation worsens, as I believe it will.

The school my husband works at has had to close this week, due the the number of confirmed and suspected infections.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"

"

I don't love the mask... but I will keep wearing it for a while longer yet. Also covid is not a flu.... it's a different type of virus than the flu

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Passes responsibility to us, so that when the next lockdown arrives, he can blame it on us

And Starmer would be the one who is right

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Passes responsibility to us, so that when the next lockdown arrives, he can blame it on us "

Or people can act responsibly so that a lockdown isn't required. We can either stick to a set of rules or have the rules removed, either way some people won't be happy.

liverpool

"Passes responsibility to us, so that when the next lockdown arrives, he can blame it on us

Or people can act responsibly so that a lockdown isn't required. We can either stick to a set of rules or have the rules removed, either way some people won't be happy."

Getting told to act responsible by people who dont know the meaning of the word.

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Passes responsibility to us, so that when the next lockdown arrives, he can blame it on us

Or people can act responsibly so that a lockdown isn't required. We can either stick to a set of rules or have the rules removed, either way some people won't be happy."

A person can be responsible, sadly people as a whole are stupid. Guaranteed as soon as all restrictions are lifted people will stop being considerate and respectful

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Or people can act responsibly so that a lockdown isn't required. We can either stick to a set of rules or have the rules removed, either way some people won't be happy.

A person can be responsible, sadly people as a whole are stupid. Guaranteed as soon as all restrictions are lifted people will stop being considerate and respectful"

I fear that you may be right but hope that you are wrong. Another possible downside is that people may see this as everything's ok now so no need to be vaccinated and we may see a slow with the uptake.

near ipswich

People being allowed to take responsibility for their own actions who would have thought it in a free society?

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"People being allowed to take responsibility for their own actions who would have thought it in a free society? "

Responsibility would mean being prosecuted for the deaths of any you infect by not wearing a mask if you are carrying.

As for this "free society" claptrap...

By *are2bedifferentCouple  over a year ago

birstall

I’ve dealing with covid now and had two jabs nearly had to phone ambulance yesterday however I still feel we all need to get on with our lives can’t live in fear forever life is too short.

Xxx

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Well this is a bit of a sudden change of direction. From having some of the strictest restrictions in Europe to throwing the majority of them out the window in the same way as the USA has done. This does seem a little optimistic in such a short time frame and I hope it works out well.

I think the change may be due to the funds running low and the risk of very severe damage to the economy prompting govt to take a bit more of a gamble than they have seemed comfortable doing over the last 18 months. I also notice the ominous term "personal responsibility" being thrown about. Basically this sounds like Boris' get out clause, if it goes tits up the govt can blame the general public!"

Think that's about right.

As the Plague is starting to wane it's going to be political manoeuvring and blame gaming like we've never seen before.

Be interesting to see if those pesky foreign gaffs will allow us disease ridden Brits into the travel hot spots.

Will they want non jabbed infected young Brits landing on mass infecting their nationals with our rampant delta flavoured plague.

But at least Boris can say it's those EUers who didn't get their act together when the jabbing started, slow out the traps and all that.

Nothing would make him happier for us all to take our families, including our infected teenagers to EU hotspots.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

With the latest announcement it looks to me like there's no going back, it feels like the 19th with will be the date all restrictions will be released forever regardless of what happens next.

It feels like very much a final announcement to me.

I feel that they couldn't suddenly announce next week that they have changed their mind

I'm just really happy that all the people who have been scare mongering the internet with sentences like the new normal and masks will be here permanently can finely shut up, come out from under there furlough rock and go back to work and normal life.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I'm just really happy that all the people who have been scare mongering the internet with sentences like the new normal and masks will be here permanently can finely shut up, come out from under there furlough rock and go back to work and normal life. "

There seems to be an issue with you about furlough more than anything else. Not everyone who say masks are OK are furloughed and not everyone furloughed wants to be

"I'm just really happy that all the people who have been scare mongering the internet with sentences like the new normal and masks will be here permanently can finely shut up, come out from under there furlough rock and go back to work and normal life. "

‘Furlough rock’ ??

By *orny andy yorkMan  over a year ago

york

"Can see many countries governments getting ready to say don't do what England have done once it goes terribly wrong.

To me this is basically a massive science experiment and will be written into case studies for years to come on what not to do during a pandemic. Just like Brazil. Calm down we can’t stay in restrictions forever

If Boris wasn't infamous already due to his failures then he certainly will be after this. "

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

His speech was appalling. “If it now, then when?” - that’s not a justification!

They’ve basically given up. It’s going to become endemic. We’re going to be the global breeding ground for new variants.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Not everyone who say masks are OK are furloughed and not everyone furloughed wants to be"

I’ve worked all through this and whilst I can’t pretend I‘m not jealous of those who got a good break, I’m glad the support was there for those who couldn’t continue to work through lockdown.

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

Interesting article on the BBC website about "why it time to think differently about covid"

I do feel now, well the 19th, is the right time to lift restrictions, I still plan to wear a mask but will very much see how I feel once the time arrives..

The amount of people that are quite happy to give up liberties for a thin veneer of saftey is actualy very scary tbh

"People being allowed to take responsibility for their own actions who would have thought it in a free society? "

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"

"

For the umpteenth time, it's not the flu.

18 months in and how people still the Covid is the flu is totally beyond me.

E

Way too early to relax any restrictions , just gonna put more people at risk , but hey what do politicians know about the real world , always been one rule for them and another for everyone else .

"The amount of people that are quite happy to give up liberties for a thin veneer of saftey is actualy very scary tbh

"

Happy to help to protect the vulnerable , I guess your not ?

The South

"The amount of people that are quite happy to give up liberties for a thin veneer of saftey is actualy very scary tbh

"

What liberties have you given up?

I'll happily socialy distance, wear a mask, wash my hands and only make necessary journeys to protect myself, my loved ones and my community.

It's also quite humorous to be talking about giving up liberties on a thread about restrictions being lifted.

E

What liberties have you given up?

I'll happily socialy distance, wear a mask, wash my hands and only make necessary journeys to protect myself, my loved ones and my community.

It's also quite humorous to be talking about giving up liberties on a thread about restrictions being lifted.

E"

I guess you missed the multiple posts about people complaining about said restrictions being lifted. Wanting Big Brother to protect them instead of using personal responsibility

By *anddXXXCouple  over a year ago

London

"

Masks stop the wearer from spreading COVID, it doesn't stop the wearer from catching it from the dirty scrotes that choose not to wear one. "

Do they we've all been wearing them for over a year and it they don't have appeared to have stopped the spread so far.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Vaccination rates are up. Hospitalisation rates are down.

It's time to stop living in fear and terror. I'm sure the government will monitor the situation and may reimpose restrictions if a need arises."

I agree it’s never ever going to go away so we need to learn to live with just like the flu

It's time to stop living in fear and terror. I'm sure the government will monitor the situation and may reimpose restrictions if a need arises.I agree it’s never ever going to go away so we need to learn to live with just like the flu "

That’s true, I just hope the deaths and hospital admission numbers stay low

thornaby

It's time to stop living in fear and terror. I'm sure the government will monitor the situation and may reimpose restrictions if a need arises.I agree it’s never ever going to go away so we need to learn to live with just like the flu

That’s true, I just hope the deaths and hospital admission numbers stay low "

this new variant isn’t killing people or as harmful as first thought I wonder how it’s stacks up against the flu ?

[Removed by poster at 06/07/21 15:26:15]

It's time to stop living in fear and terror. I'm sure the government will monitor the situation and may reimpose restrictions if a need arises.I agree it’s never ever going to go away so we need to learn to live with just like the flu

That’s true, I just hope the deaths and hospital admission numbers stay low this new variant isn’t killing people or as harmful as first thought I wonder how it’s stacks up against the flu ?"

Tbh covid isn’t Flu, but the vaccine looks like it is doing it’s job, infection rates are high but deaths (up to now) are low

liverpool

"His speech was appalling. “If it now, then when?” - that’s not a justification!

They’ve basically given up. It’s going to become endemic. We’re going to be the global breeding ground for new variants. "

They have basically washed their hands of it.

liverpool

"

Tbh I wouldnt consider wearing a piece of cloth to protect other people,a loss of liberty.

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Only a week after it had turned green

liverpool

"Kier Starmer would say the sky was green if Johnson said it was blue.

Only a week after it had turned green

"

I dont get it.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

It's like bareback do or do not go out and live.

The South

Tbh I wouldnt consider wearing a piece of cloth to protect other people, a loss of liberty."

Same.

Anyone who thinks wearing a mask, social distancing and washing yoyr hands is a loss of liberty has a strange grasp of what a "loss of liberty" actually is.

E

thornaby

That’s true, I just hope the deaths and hospital admission numbers stay low this new variant isn’t killing people or as harmful as first thought I wonder how it’s stacks up against the flu ?

Tbh covid isn’t Flu, but the vaccine looks like it is doing it’s job, infection rates are high but deaths (up to now) are low "

no but it’s very much like the flu hence the yearly flu jab lol

merseyside

Tbh I wouldnt consider wearing a piece of cloth to protect other people,a loss of liberty."

It never ceases to amaze me when I read posts on someone's thoughts of loss of liberty.

I wonder what they would do if they actually did loose a few liberties.

Not me but my husband works in places where liberties, human rights and basic decency is laughed at, where harassment is a daily inconvenience and seeing someone being bundled into the back of a car isn't unusual.

Some really haven't a clue just how lucky they are.

Tbh I wouldnt consider wearing a piece of cloth to protect other people,a loss of liberty.

It never ceases to amaze me when I read posts on someone's thoughts of loss of liberty.

Not me but my husband works in places where liberties, human rights and basic decency is laughed at, where harassment is a daily inconvenience and seeing someone being bundled into the back of a car isn't unusual.

Some really haven't a clue just how lucky they are. "

Yep, I can’t work out if these people are selfish or just stupid, thankfully they are in the minority

Yep, I can’t work out if these people are selfish or just stupid, thankfully they are in the minority "

Crazy wanting to make your own decisions about personal safety.

Yep, I can’t work out if these people are selfish or just stupid, thankfully they are in the minority

Crazy wanting to make your own decisions about personal safety. "

Crazy, wanting to make decisions about other peoples safety

Crazy, wanting to make decisions about other peoples safety "

Right every morning I wakeup and make that decision liberty and rights go hand in hand

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"

Wow!

merseyside

Right every morning I wakeup and make that decision liberty and rights go hand in hand "

Well, there you go.

Not quite sure what you mean but good luck to you.

Leeds

"

Right every morning I wakeup and make that decision liberty and rights go hand in hand

Well, there you go.

Not quite sure what you mean but good luck to you. "

I thought he was talking about wanking

near ipswich

Some really haven't a clue just how lucky they are. "

Definitely, say hi to paul for me it seems like a lifetime ago since GC.

Well, there you go.

Not quite sure what you mean but good luck to you. "

My glock mask

By *hoco DMan  over a year ago

Clapham

Exemptions apply when they profit from the over priced crisps you buy while flying a mile high

merseyside

Some really haven't a clue just how lucky they are. Definitely, say hi to paul for me it seems like a lifetime ago since GC. "

Yes, some time ago.

We are there again in September, well hopefully.

Fingers crossed.

By *ohnj21Man  over a year ago

Leeds

It's time to stop living in fear and terror. I'm sure the government will monitor the situation and may reimpose restrictions if a need arises."

Totally wrong vaccination significantly down over last 3 weeks hospitalisation up.

This is important get your facts right

Leeds

Well, there you go.

My glock mask "

Can't u join fab USA,

Leeds

That’s true, I just hope the deaths and hospital admission numbers stay low this new variant isn’t killing people or as harmful as first thought I wonder how it’s stacks up against the flu ?

Tbh covid isn’t Flu, but the vaccine looks like it is doing it’s job, infection rates are high but deaths (up to now) are low no but it’s very much like the flu hence the yearly flu jab lol"

Wrong

Well, there you go.

My glock mask

Can't u join fab USA, "

No I am perfectly comfortable here that is what forums are for.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

People in general aren't living in fear and terror. You really don't get it do you...

scotland

"

"

It's not a 'flu'. When you refer to covid as a 'flu' any argument you have becomes irrelevant.

scotland

Oh right, so he DOES have an opinion and DOES challenge BoJo? Glad you accept that....

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"People being allowed to take responsibility for their own actions who would have thought it in a free society?

Responsibility would mean being prosecuted for the deaths of any you infect by not wearing a mask if you are carrying.

As for this "free society" claptrap..."

Can't prosecute anyone though as no proof you were the one to infect others.

"People being allowed to take responsibility for their own actions who would have thought it in a free society?

Can't prosecute anyone though as no proof you were the one to infect others. "

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I can see this as the next filter on profiles ... tick as appropriate:

will meet mask wearers

will not meet mask wearers

will only meet non-mas wearers

Then there will be outrage that people have preferences... and that this is being "maskist"

Tongue ... cheek and all that stuff

"I can see this as the next filter on profiles ... tick as appropriate:

will meet mask wearers

will not meet mask wearers

will only meet non-mas wearers

Then there will be outrage that people have preferences... and that this is being "maskist"

Tongue ... cheek and all that stuff "

Lol true

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Masks only ..but kissing is a must

Reading

Oh right, so he DOES have an opinion and DOES challenge BoJo? Glad you accept that...."

I didn’t say I didn’t accept that. KS just argues the toss, it’s not long ago that he was calling for everything to be reopened….

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Reckless for the masks mandate to be completely removed… keep it on things like public transport for example and in poorly ventilation areas

Also if they are all saying they would still wear masks in crowded indoor enclosed spaces then why are you removing all capacity limits "

It now means it up to individuals to take the appropriate precautions to protect themselves and others.

Hmmm well in principal it's a good idea....

Oh right, so he DOES have an opinion and DOES challenge BoJo? Glad you accept that....

I didn’t say I didn’t accept that. KS just argues the toss, it’s not long ago that he was calling for everything to be reopened…. "

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

The chance of Johnson being truthful enough to call the sky blue is unlikely.

Well the delta variant is ripping through our local population at the moment so hopefully with restrictions lifted all these people will fuck off and die.

Personally I am pro covid.

liverpool

I didn’t say I didn’t accept that. KS just argues the toss, it’s not long ago that he was calling for everything to be reopened….

Good ole Cpt Hindsight "

Isnt hindsight something you do after the event?

But its a guessing game. Don't you agree. Someone gas to make the first move. He will either be the hero or villian. Its what lrolpe in certain avenues want. Rightly or wrong ly. People need to make their own minds up and make decisions. We are not children. Common sense needs to prevail.

liverpool

The chance of Johnson being truthful enough to call the sky blue is unlikely."

Thats a bit unfair.

I think a person who doesnt know how many children he had got is the perfect person to give out lectures on personal responsibility.

liverpool

I didn’t say I didn’t accept that. KS just argues the toss, it’s not long ago that he was calling for everything to be reopened…. "

When was this exactly?

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Can't keep the restrictions forever. High levels of vaccination was always the goal. If people want to continue isolating and social distancing then that is their choice. I've done my bit, I'm ready to get back to living my life.

If I get covid(again) then so be it. If my natural immunity from already being infected, coupled with being double jabbed isn't enough then I guess I'm doomed anyway.

Leeds

For all the doubters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9760213/amp/Covid-19-UK-England-Wales-recorded-deaths-year-anytime-1918.html?ico=amp_articleRelated_with_images

"Can't keep the restrictions forever. High levels of vaccination was always the goal. If people want to continue isolating and social distancing then that is their choice. I've done my bit, I'm ready to get back to living my life.

If I get covid(again) then so be it. If my natural immunity from already being infected, coupled with being double jabbed isn't enough then I guess I'm doomed anyway. "

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"For all the doubters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9760213/amp/Covid-19-UK-England-Wales-recorded-deaths-year-anytime-1918.html?ico=amp_articleRelated_with_images"

While I am not a friend of the DM - I actually do agree we should ease lockdown rules but we should not go mad - I will continue wearing my mask to protect others, I will keep my distance of 2 metres where I can and I will just avoid certain situations for now.

I expect numbers will go up and Boris will blame us for not having had common sense.

I am not scared and sitting under a rock s somebody put it ... I love life and will continue loving and living it.

I just want to think of others and be a bit cautious.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I will continue to keep my distance from people I don't know where I can. I've always kept away from the majority anyway

By *ancadamMan  over a year ago

Stockport

couldn't agree more!

Reading

When was this exactly?"

Just after the original easing of lockdown was delayed, very easy to find if you use a search engine.

liverpool

When was this exactly?

Just after the original easing of lockdown was delayed, very easy to find if you use a search engine. "

I can't find where he said to reopen everything..do you have a link?

Reading

When was this exactly?

Just after the original easing of lockdown was delayed, very easy to find if you use a search engine.

"

In the spirit of the internet…. Look it up yourself

liverpool

When was this exactly?

In the spirit of the internet…. Look it up yourself "

I'll take that as a no I cant

Hitch

Not long to go my lovelies xxx

merseyside

When was this exactly?

"

Oh, do stop it you two.

Think this is where leaving things to common sense and maturity starts to wear thin.

Reading

When was this exactly?

Oh, do stop it you two.

Think this is where leaving things to common sense and maturity starts to wear thin. "

He started it, he invaded Poland

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Isnt hindsight something you do after the event?"

Yep that’s him

By *osyredcheeksWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

You really do live with the fairies... Thts the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard.... nobody is going be prosecuted for not wearing a mask and infecting others!...... thts a facebook status right there!

Can't prosecute anyone though as no proof you were the one to infect others. "

Leeds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9760213/amp/Covid-19-UK-England-Wales-recorded-deaths-year-anytime-1918.html?ico=amp_articleRelated_with_images

liverpool

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Yep that’s him "

I'll ask again as you didmt seem to understand my question.

Does hindsight mean afterwards?

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Yep that’s him

Does hindsight mean afterwards?"

Ohh I understood believe me

liverpool

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Yep that’s him

Ohh I understood believe me "

Right ..so a questioned had been asked twice and no response.

Gotcha

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Yep that’s him

Gotcha

"

I’ll leave it with you

liverpool

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Yep that’s him

Gotcha

I’ll leave it with you "

No need

Your refusal to Answer a simple question is more than enough

Reading

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Yep that’s him

Gotcha

I’ll leave it with you

No need

"

Why should anyone bow to your demands?

liverpool

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Yep that’s him

Gotcha

I’ll leave it with you

No need

Why should anyone bow to your demands? "

Of course not

Just keeping on making points which are factually incorrect and it's all good

Reading

Good ole Cpt Hindsight

Yep that’s him

Gotcha

I’ll leave it with you

No need

Why should anyone bow to your demands?

Of course not

Just keeping on making points which are factually incorrect and it's all good

"

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"Fuck that I’m not trusting no one I still be wearing my mask and social distancing "

I`m with you, well from a distance at least.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Did see a headline stating they reckon 90% of all adults have Covid anti bodies.

Not sure how they worked that out.

The economy is on its last legs hence lifting restrictions. Oh with the obligatory disclaimer.

By *orny andy yorkMan  over a year ago

york

"I will continue to wear my mask were I feel its necessary . The responsible thing to do. The idiots will not and thats their choice. No one wants to be permanently in lockdown so please guys use your common sense"
if you used common sense you would not wear a mask

The South

"I will continue to wear my mask were I feel its necessary . The responsible thing to do. The idiots will not and thats their choice. No one wants to be permanently in lockdown so please guys use your common sense

if you used common sense you would not wear a mask "

Seriousley?

E

Rightly so "

Anyone who flies with RyanAir deserves to be masked, in fact they should be forced to wear red ball gimp masks as that's how they are treated.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"I will continue to wear my mask were I feel its necessary . The responsible thing to do. The idiots will not and thats their choice. No one wants to be permanently in lockdown so please guys use your common sense if you used common sense you would not wear a mask "

Really?! I'm not sure you'd know common sense if it trod on you.

» Add a new message to this topic