FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Ivermectin

Ivermectin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omfilth OP   Man  over a year ago

brockworth

So cheep that it’s not profitable for pharmaceutical companies… says it all doesn’t it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

No it doesnt really. It's being looked at in a bigger research project as the results that were found previously, including by the company that makes it to be no good for covid.

WHO has advised it not be used as too many were buying it black market and taking too much.

I think as yet they haven't said it even makes a difference.. but its being researched so who knows.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

“Ivermectin is readily available globally, has been in wide use for many other infectious conditions so it’s a well-known medicine with a good safety profile, and because of the early promising results in some studies it is already being widely used to treat COVID-19 in several countries” - Professor Chris Butler, from the University Oxford’s Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, Joint Chief Investigator of the PRINCIPLE trial.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Another weapon in the armoury is welcome, once it's passed the same regulatory tests etc that we have a right to expect..

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Some states in India are using Ivermectin and others aren't.

The ones using Ivermectin are having better results

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Ivermectin has saved many lives. Does anyone know how many people have died taking it ?

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Ivermectin was discovered by Merck who philanthropically gave it away in Africa. Don't assume the pharmaceutical industry is always obsessed by financial motivation.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"“Ivermectin is readily available globally, has been in wide use for many other infectious conditions so it’s a well-known medicine with a good safety profile, and because of the early promising results in some studies it is already being widely used to treat COVID-19 in several countries” - Professor Chris Butler, from the University Oxford’s Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, Joint Chief Investigator of the PRINCIPLE trial."

Yes the PRINCiPLE trial which Ivermectin is currently going through.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m not sure if it helps with regards to Covid but with regards to safety it has already been deemed safe for human use by of all people our very own Chris Whitty.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I’m not sure if it helps with regards to Covid but with regards to safety it has already been deemed safe for human use by of all people our very own Chris Whitty."

That is true for the dose in its current use. The dose being used to "treat" covid is generally a lot higher and is not 100% safe. It still may have benefit but it certainly not a free hit.

"I’m not sure if it helps with regards to Covid but with regards to safety it has already been deemed safe for human use by of all people our very own Chris Whitty.

That is true for the dose in its current use. The dose being used to "treat" covid is generally a lot higher and is not 100% safe. It still may have benefit but it certainly not a free hit."

Can you tell me what dose is being used, because apparently on a trial in Mexico City the dose was 2 x 12mg for 2 days.

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Typical dose as an antiparasitic is 12 mg once for an adult over 65 kg. For the Covid trial, you need a higher dose but well within the safety margin for the drug.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

OP doesn't say anything really, about price and profit but without any reference to the source of the data.

That drug is subject to more research trials, so it's certainly not overlooked. As with all medicines, it's essential that they have appropriate, robust efficacy from trials, rather than just being distractions from better treatments that could be developed and provided instead.

The Dreamlab app is also using your phone whilst on charge, to use its processor power to research alternative repurposing of medicines and other compounds that might treat covid.

leeds

"“Ivermectin is readily available globally, has been in wide use for many other infectious conditions so it’s a well-known medicine with a good safety profile, and because of the early promising results in some studies it is already being widely used to treat COVID-19 in several countries” - Professor Chris Butler, from the University Oxford’s Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, Joint Chief Investigator of the PRINCIPLE trial.

Yes the PRINCiPLE trial which Ivermectin is currently going through. "

Ivermectin has saved many lives. Does anyone know the number of people that have died from taking it ?. From my the lack of responses to my previous post, I'm guessing that no one wants to admit that no one has actually died from taking it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

in Lancashire

"“Ivermectin is readily available globally, has been in wide use for many other infectious conditions so it’s a well-known medicine with a good safety profile, and because of the early promising results in some studies it is already being widely used to treat COVID-19 in several countries” - Professor Chris Butler, from the University Oxford’s Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, Joint Chief Investigator of the PRINCIPLE trial.

Ivermectin has saved many lives. Does anyone know the number of people that have died from taking it ?. From my the lack of responses to my previous post, I'm guessing that no one wants to admit that no one has actually died from taking it. Correct me if I'm wrong. "

How many lives has it saved?

Of course any life saved is good but claims about such things need to be based upon reputable, peer reviewed data..

brockworth

Check out the podcast on Spotify by Joe Rogan . His guests are Bret Weinstein and Dr.Pierre Kory . All the info is on there.

leeds

Ivermectin has saved many lives. Does anyone know the number of people that have died from taking it ?. From my the lack of responses to my previous post, I'm guessing that no one wants to admit that no one has actually died from taking it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Of course any life saved is good but claims about such things need to be based upon reputable, peer reviewed data..

"

We all want lives to be saved with the appropriate treatment, but at the same time, we don't want lives to be lost with the same treatment that's trying to save us. There's nothing getting away from the fact these covid vaccines have caused many deaths yet we carry on jabbing people on the narrative that it's saving lives. Ivermectin has saved lives. How many people have died from it ?

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Check out the podcast on Spotify by Joe Rogan . His guests are Bret Weinstein and Dr.Pierre Kory . All the info is on there. "

Rather wait for the PRINCIPLE trial results. That’s the gold standard for the UK. I’m sure you wouldn’t want a vaccine rolled out based on a couple of hundred non double blind tests

brockworth

We all want lives to be saved with the appropriate treatment, but at the same time, we don't want lives to be lost with the same treatment that's trying to save us. There's nothing getting away from the fact these covid vaccines have caused many deaths yet we carry on jabbing people on the narrative that it's saving lives. Ivermectin has saved lives. How many people have died from it ? "

I cannot answer that question . I highly recommend people watching or listening to the show. If anyone makes a start on it then please let us know

in Lancashire

We all want lives to be saved with the appropriate treatment, but at the same time, we don't want lives to be lost with the same treatment that's trying to save us. There's nothing getting away from the fact these covid vaccines have caused many deaths yet we carry on jabbing people on the narrative that it's saving lives. Ivermectin has saved lives. How many people have died from it ? "

So there's no data to back up your initial claim?

Ok, what data are you referring to to for your claim the vaccines have caused many deaths?

How many, which vaccine etc?

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"Ivermectin was discovered by Merck who philanthropically gave it away in Africa. Don't assume the pharmaceutical industry is always obsessed by financial motivation. "

This.

Every time I see someone blithely go on about how "big pharma" supposedly affects them, I hope my friends in the industry aren't reading. People who devote their lives to developing new treatments and vaccines.... Who haven't had a single day off or even a weekend in the last 16 months.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So cheep that it’s not profitable for pharmaceutical companies… says it all doesn’t it."

They will already be making a profit from it... or they would stop making it. The simple fact of business is that the manufacturer SELLS their products at a price that covers their production costs + a bit extra (profit). If it was approved as a Covid Treatment, they would 100% increase their selling price.

Cal

"So cheep that it’s not profitable for pharmaceutical companies… says it all doesn’t it.

They will already be making a profit from it... or they would stop making it. The simple fact of business is that the manufacturer SELLS their products at a price that covers their production costs + a bit extra (profit). If it was approved as a Covid Treatment, they would 100% increase their selling price.

Cal"

It’s out of patent so whatever price they charge they can be undercut by other manufacturers.

We all want lives to be saved with the appropriate treatment, but at the same time, we don't want lives to be lost with the same treatment that's trying to save us. There's nothing getting away from the fact these covid vaccines have caused many deaths yet we carry on jabbing people on the narrative that it's saving lives. Ivermectin has saved lives. How many people have died from it ?

Ok, what data are you referring to to for your claim the vaccines have caused many deaths?

How many, which vaccine etc?"

Try ONS website.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So cheep that it’s not profitable for pharmaceutical companies… says it all doesn’t it.

Cal

It’s out of patent so whatever price they charge they can be undercut by other manufacturers."

But IF it was approved as a Covid treatment, they would ALL put their prices up. Nobody is going to sell it at a loss.

in Lancashire

Try ONS website."

It's a false claim to state that the vaccines are causing deaths, that's causing just to get it clear..

The facts are two thirds of annual deaths are 'elderly' who have underlying health issues etc as has been the case for decades..

It's a tenuous unfounded point that as such people have had a vaccine then that's the cause of death..

Conspiracy bs..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Check out the podcast on Spotify by Joe Rogan . His guests are Bret Weinstein and Dr.Pierre Kory . All the info is on there. "

The only information that is of any value is within peer-reviewed research evidence published in the appropriate scientific media.

Numerous threads about this drug have established this and these same very basic facts are simple to grasp. We don't need multiple threads opened on Ivermectin that needlessly cover exactly the same info.

The gold standard trials are underway. Nothing less helps.

leeds

Try ONS website.

It's a false claim to state that the vaccines are causing deaths, that's causing just to get it clear..

The facts are two thirds of annual deaths are 'elderly' who have underlying health issues etc as has been the case for decades..

It's a tenuous unfounded point that as such people have had a vaccine then that's the cause of death..

Conspiracy bs.."

I don't know whether to believe you or the OFFICIAL Government stats ?

Spain, Lancs

I'm wary of government stats. Best to read widely and use your judgement as well as possible

leeds

"I'm wary of government stats. Best to read widely and use your judgement as well as possible"

I agree but we all know how everyone on these forums love to go by government stats. I posed the question because 'Couple in Lancashire' says there's been no deaths from the covid vaccines but the government says otherwise. It can be very confusing when people peddle misinformation. I'm just trying to establish whether it's the government or ''Couple in Lancashire' who's misinforming us.  

in Lancashire

"I'm wary of government stats. Best to read widely and use your judgement as well as possible

I agree but we all know how everyone on these forums love to go by government stats. I posed the question because 'Couple in Lancashire' says there's been no deaths from the covid vaccines but the government says otherwise. It can be very confusing when people peddle misinformation. I'm just trying to establish whether it's the government or ''Couple in Lancashire' who's misinforming us.  "

Fella, anyone using the green arrow will see that you've been peddling the most bizarre conspiracies on this forum for weeks so there's some ironic hypocrisy in your post..

Is the ONS giving specific or initial cause of death as covid vaccine X, y or z?

Is the ONS giving covid vaccines X, y or z as contributory..?

Spain, Lancs

What 'conspiracies'? If you don't want to read other points of view, fine

in Lancashire

ONS website dated Apr this year states in response to a foi in relation to deaths caused by vaccinations that they are 'still collating the information' and will release in due course..

That's the most up to date I can find..

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

It's a very interesting listen. Especially the parts about it's use in Mexico and Argentina.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

It’s going to be difficult to prove a direct link to the vaccine being 100% the cause of any deaths. The reason you are supposed to wait 15 minutes after the jab is in case of anaphylactic shock which could easily lead to death. There are cases of the shock but not seen any reports of death from the shock but it would not be unexpected if there were some.

As the vaccine triggers and stimulates the immune system its likely to be the immune system that is causing a reaction that results in a death.

Are there any cases of the vaccine working similar to say a poison?

Nothing that i have seen reported on verifiable sources.

By *arklong88Man  over a year ago

portslade

Vaccines don't work for everyone,if you have a really bady immune system other drugs such as ivermectin could complement the vaccine

in Lancashire

"It’s going to be difficult to prove a direct link to the vaccine being 100% the cause of any deaths. The reason you are supposed to wait 15 minutes after the jab is in case of anaphylactic shock which could easily lead to death. There are cases of the shock but not seen any reports of death from the shock but it would not be unexpected if there were some.

As the vaccine triggers and stimulates the immune system its likely to be the immune system that is causing a reaction that results in a death.

Are there any cases of the vaccine working similar to say a poison?

Nothing that i have seen reported on verifiable sources."

We are both volunteers at two centres, at one centre we've had one person with existing allergies had a tingle in their lip and was fine after observation by health care professionals etc and that's out of in excess of now 200,000 jabbed and none at the other centre admittedly they've done less due to the size of the venue..

Faints occur but it's mainly because people rock up having not eaten or drank enough and of course there's phobia etc but all the jabs apart from Az not driving are as you say 15 minute observation..

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I'm wary of government stats. Best to read widely and use your judgement as well as possible

I agree but we all know how everyone on these forums love to go by government stats. I posed the question because 'Couple in Lancashire' says there's been no deaths from the covid vaccines but the government says otherwise. It can be very confusing when people peddle misinformation. I'm just trying to establish whether it's the government or ''Couple in Lancashire' who's misinforming us.  "

Please share a link where the government states the vaccines have caused many deaths. Don't tell me to check ONS, I want the specific link YOU read to get that information.

Cal

It’s out of patent so whatever price they charge they can be undercut by other manufacturers."

Its out of patent as an antiparasitic. They can re-patent it as an antiviral

There is a report of a double-blind placebo control trial of ivermectin in Bangladesh (pubmed ncbi).

From available detail it was found to be of some use in non-severe cases in the early stages of infection.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"There is a report of a double-blind placebo control trial of ivermectin in Bangladesh (pubmed ncbi).

From available detail it was found to be of some use in non-severe cases in the early stages of infection. "

This will be amazing if it works. Won't replace vaccines or health measures but if it works another weapon for medicine to use to make this horrible virus a bit less horrible.

» Add a new message to this topic