FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 130 people died in Maryland, USA in June from Covid, every single one was unvaccinated

130 people died in Maryland, USA in June from Covid, every single one was unvaccinated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

In addition, unvaccinated people made up 95% of new Covid-19 cases in the state and 93% of new Covid-19 hospitalizations.

As figures like start to come in across the world, it really shows what an achievement the vaccine is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In addition, unvaccinated people made up 95% of new Covid-19 cases in the state and 93% of new Covid-19 hospitalizations.

As figures like start to come in across the world, it really shows what an achievement the vaccine is "

Proof please. Links, references anything at all.

If not then my Dad's Elvis and he's in the kitchen right now.

Loughborough

"Last month, 130 people died of Covid-19 in Maryland. None of them were vaccinated, according to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan.

In addition, unvaccinated people made up 95% of new Covid-19 cases in the state and 93% of new Covid-19 hospitalizations, Hogan said at a news conference Wednesday.

The connection between vaccination status and Covid-19 is not specific to Maryland and is not limited to last month, medical experts have said.

Dr. Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at the Baylor College of Medicine, said Maryland's data is a trend that will be seen in states across the country.

"No question that almost all of the deaths and hospitalizations will be in unvaccinated individuals, and therefore we should expect most of severe illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths will occur predominantly in areas of low vaccination and high Delta," such as in the South and Mountain West, he said.

"So far it's confirming what we saw with Phase 3 clinical trials: That all of the vaccines authorized for emergency use give extra protection against hospitalizations and deaths, so this has been confirmed now in very practical settings over the past year," Hotez added. "It's a reminder that you have every reason to get vaccinated."

No idea if I'm allowed to post the link, but just google "130 people died in Maryland, USA in June from Covid" and the first link is from CNN, there are others there too

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Aye.....

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Please folks - stop trying to dissuade the anti-vaccination mob. Let them catch it and die. That is natural selection at its purest.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Please folks - stop trying to dissuade the anti-vaccination mob. Let them catch it and die. That is natural selection at its purest. "

By *perfectpair5050Couple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

"In addition, unvaccinated people made up 95% of new Covid-19 cases in the state and 93% of new Covid-19 hospitalizations.

As figures like start to come in across the world, it really shows what an achievement the vaccine is

If not then my Dad's Elvis and he's in the kitchen right now. "

so did you check it out did you have your proof Just asking that’s all

Glasgow

"Please folks - stop trying to dissuade the anti-vaccination mob. Let them catch it and die. That is natural selection at its purest.

"

Yes I was joking but hey ho. You cannot stop all the lemmings.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

It's showing in the data for this country too, the majority of cases are in unvaccinated people, there is also a high proportion of younger people ending up in hospital.

Glasgow

That's right Marcus ... Don't believe a damn word of it! Covid was a ruse by the Ministry of Transport to empty the roads so they could cut the cost of highway repairs.

The NHS was in on it too. They never bought ventilators with the extra money No way! Just go to your local hospital and see how well appointed the staff rooms are. That is where the money went - huge UHD tvs, coffee machines and Krispy Kreme doughnut dispensers.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Please folks - stop trying to dissuade the anti-vaccination mob. Let them catch it and die. That is natural selection at its purest. "

Aren’t you just lovely NOT

Glasgow

"Please folks - stop trying to dissuade the anti-vaccination mob. Let them catch it and die. That is natural selection at its purest.

Aren’t you just lovely NOT"

I was jesting Myfanwy dear.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"

Suspicious Minds i see, your obviously All Shook Up so Dont be Cruel, Its now or Never to get the vaccine.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

All jokes aside it really is.

Data from all over the world is showing hospitals full of the unvaccinated.

There's a Doctor at our local hospital who had been writing a blog since March 2020 its a fantastic window into the pandemic seen through the frontline.

He has said admissions are rising to the point of re-opening extra covid sections again but its is almost exclusively unvaccinated people. Followed by people with only 1 jab. The couple of cases where they are fully vaccinated 2 jobs plus 2 weeks are those who are very frail with various health issues or people who take immunosuppressant drugs which are clearly reducing the effect of the vaccine.

He also said many of the unvaxx hospital patients due to covid still refuse to believe it either exists or is nothing more than flu and still refuse the vaccine even when covid is detroying thier body as they lay in hospital

So the effacy rate is estimated to be 6 months so I guess that means a booster vaccine every 6 months

"So the effacy rate is estimated to be 6 months so I guess that means a booster vaccine every 6 months "

For life!!

Wow those big pharma companies have really done it.

The biggest heist in human history.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Did anyone ever think that lifestyle choices Can also make a person vulnerable to the virus as your immune system doesn't function properly to be able to protect against infections or able act to repair this is common sense as well as making the effort to avoid and putting them at risk actions speak louder a body is able to produce antibodies of any kind but whether it's able to fight off or needs a little help no body knows or can give this answer as it's never ever possible to investigate without any risk but by the government's rules Put in place we'll all find out something soon... If increase in cases or deaths

Loughborough

"Did anyone ever think that lifestyle choices Can also make a person vulnerable to the virus as your immune system doesn't function properly to be able to protect against infections or able act to repair this is common sense as well as making the effort to avoid and putting them at risk actions speak louder a body is able to produce antibodies of any kind but whether it's able to fight off or needs a little help no body knows or can give this answer as it's never ever possible to investigate without any risk but by the government's rules Put in place we'll all find out something soon... If increase in cases or deaths"

google Dmitriy Stuzhuk

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"So the effacy rate is estimated to be 6 months so I guess that means a booster vaccine every 6 months

For life!!

The biggest heist in human history. "

You seem to be suggesting "Big Pharma" created the Covid virus, just to create a vaccine, that had to be topped up every 6 months, just to make a lot of money.

Because that's the logic of your post....

E

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I can see the point being made, but the tone of some posts feels a little harsh.

People who are unvacinnated are not criminals and not evil.

Many are locked into a bubble of news that is so antivax they can't possibly reach an independent conclusion.

I'm all for promoting the vacinne but let's not turn to gloating over what is a life and death.

By *ohnj21Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Anti vax mob... We can all argue abouts, stats.

One straight questions do you think vaccinations stopping deaths or hospitalizations

Yes or no

One word answer ONLY

Leeds

Anti vax mob... We can all argue abouts, stats.

One straight questions do you think vaccinations stopping deaths or hospitalizations

Yes or no

One word answer ONLY

Dudley

"I can see the point being made, but the tone of some posts feels a little harsh.

Many are locked into a bubble of news that is so antivax they can't possibly reach an independent conclusion.

I'm all for promoting the vacinne but let's not turn to gloating over what is a life and death. "

Alot of the people on the 'anti vax side' have been suckered in by the conspiracy theorists, they already have a distrust for the government and these crackpots prey on that, it's wrong.

Leeds

"I can see the point being made, but the tone of some posts feels a little harsh.

I'm all for promoting the vacinne but let's not turn to gloating over what is a life and death. "

Wow, Mrs you a model you look 29

The South

If there's a genuine medical reason why an individual can't be vaccinated, no problem whatsoever.

If they're in the "conspiracy/Big pharma/Great reset/Bill Gates/nano chip/vaccines don't cure xyz" camp, they may not be evil, but if they catch it, pass it on to someone who dies, I'm not sure they're the nicest person in the world.

E

"So the effacy rate is estimated to be 6 months so I guess that means a booster vaccine every 6 months

For life!!

You seem to be suggesting "Big Pharma" created the Covid virus, just to create a vaccine, that had to be topped up every 6 months, just to make a lot of money.

E"

Erm no it isnt

And there is now evidence that this virus was being used in gain of function testing and escaped.

So big pharma did kinda of make it...

Leeds

"Anti vax mob... We can all argue abouts, stats.

Yes or no

Yes, or no ONLY

One word answer ONLY"

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

And there is now evidence that this virus was being used in gain of function testing and escaped.

So big pharma did kinda of make it..."

Here is the thing about antivaxxers here. They do not care if the get covid. I know plenty that had it 0 issues. The thought process is natural immunity. Now with the new mutations constantly showing up they willing to catch them and not rely on vaccines every few months.

The South

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

So big pharma did kinda of make it..."

I'd love to see that evidence.

E

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E"

One of the deadliest viruses in history just all of a sudden pops up next to a virus research labratory. incredible odds

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

One of the deadliest viruses in history just all of a sudden pops up next to a virus research labratory. incredible odds "

That's not evidence.

We're now in the fortunate position to have a range of vaccines that many of the hundreds of thousands who have died, would have preferred to have existed before they got infected.

We have annual flu shots, so an annual covid shot is of the same order of inconvenience to us as those.

"Did anyone ever think that lifestyle choices Can also make a person vulnerable to the virus as your immune system doesn't function properly to be able to protect against infections or able act to repair this is common sense as well as making the effort to avoid and putting them at risk actions speak louder a body is able to produce antibodies of any kind but whether it's able to fight off or needs a little help no body knows or can give this answer as it's never ever possible to investigate without any risk but by the government's rules Put in place we'll all find out something soon... If increase in cases or deaths"

Amen to this.

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

One of the deadliest viruses in history just all of a sudden pops up next to a virus research labratory. incredible odds

That's not evidence.

We're now in the fortunate position to have a range of vaccines that many of the hundreds of thousands who have died, would have preferred to have existed before they got infected.

We have annual flu shots, so an annual covid shot is of the same order of inconvenience to us as those. "

Phizer already calling for booster shots CDC and FDA is telling them not so fast.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/health/pfizer-waning-immunity-bn/index.html

Loughborough

So big pharma created a virus with the intent of creating a vaccine that they could sell to the masses at £3.50 a head.

A virus that has a high death rate amongst people with underlying conditions i.e. big pharma's entire customer _ase.

And it also results in people being hospitalised, meaning people who are ill with other conditions can't be diagnosed or treated with the medicines that big pharma charge £1000s for treatment.

Yep, sounds legit

"So big pharma created a virus with the intent of creating a vaccine that they could sell to the masses at £3.50 a head.

A virus that has a high death rate amongst people with underlying conditions i.e. big pharma's entire customer _ase.

And it also results in people being hospitalised, meaning people who are ill with other conditions can't be diagnosed or treated with the medicines that big pharma charge £1000s for treatment.

Yep, sounds legit "

Gain of function virus got loose is a legit theory.

Dudley

"So big pharma created a virus with the intent of creating a vaccine that they could sell to the masses at £3.50 a head.

Yep, sounds legit

Gain of function virus got loose is a legit theory."

There's a theory the earth is flat. That's the thing with theories, without proof or evidence, they are just a thought.

Yep, sounds legit

There's a theory the earth is flat. That's the thing with theories, without proof or evidence, they are just a thought. "

Just like the theory vaccines protect then phizer calling for booster and government saying no.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

It's showing in the data for this country too, the majority of cases are in unvaccinated people, there is also a high proportion of younger people ending up in hospital. "

interesting how the virus has now decided it doesn’t like the younger generations

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

We have annual flu shots, so an annual covid shot is of the same order of inconvenience to us as those.

Phizer already calling for booster shots CDC and FDA is telling them not so fast.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/health/pfizer-waning-immunity-bn/index.html"

Anyone who bothered to enquire as to how these experimental gene therapy injections work will know that those who have taken the jab will now have to continually keep taking them to to combat any new strain. The letters mRNA is part of the clue, on here this fact will be argued against but those who know, know.

Dudley

It's showing in the data for this country too, the majority of cases are in unvaccinated people, there is also a high proportion of younger people ending up in hospital. interesting how the virus has now decided it doesn’t like the younger generations "

What?

It's showing in the data for this country too, the majority of cases are in unvaccinated people, there is also a high proportion of younger people ending up in hospital. interesting how the virus has now decided it doesn’t like the younger generations "

Part of the problem is in the testing, increase testing in children and the amount of false positives increase, they manipulate stats at will.

Dudley

Yep, sounds legit

There's a theory the earth is flat. That's the thing with theories, without proof or evidence, they are just a thought.

Just like the theory vaccines protect then phizer calling for booster and government saying no. "

Not quite the truth but why would I expect different from you?

The FDA and the CDC have said you don't need a booster *at this time*. Not quite the same.

Yep, sounds legit

Just like the theory vaccines protect then phizer calling for booster and government saying no.

The FDA and the CDC have said you don't need a booster *at this time*. Not quite the same. "

Ok with Delta variant running around no booster. Great theory than

Dudley

It's showing in the data for this country too, the majority of cases are in unvaccinated people, there is also a high proportion of younger people ending up in hospital. interesting how the virus has now decided it doesn’t like the younger generations

Part of the problem is in the testing, increase testing in children and the amount of false positives increase, they manipulate stats at will. "

Everyone testing positive via LFT is to take a PCR test to confirm. LFT test results are not included in the daily figures as far as I'm aware, so, yet another non starter from yourself.

Dudley

Yep, sounds legit

The FDA and the CDC have said you don't need a booster *at this time*. Not quite the same.

Ok with Delta variant running around no booster. Great theory than "

What point are you trying to make? Because honestly, I don't think you know.

Yep, sounds legit

What point are you trying to make? Because honestly, I don't think you know. "

I do know why people are not getting vaccines. It's a American distrust of government. It's not going to change. So posting how people are dying from it is kind of a moot point. People would rather contract it then take a government shot.

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Yep, sounds legit

What point are you trying to make? Because honestly, I don't think you know. "

I believe one of there famous sayings recently is....follow the science....i did mention to the bear creek couple that delta was coming there way....its gonna be a crazy few months for most of us with ppl testing positive and having to isolate and hopefully the hospital numbers dont end up worse than jan/feb for us....vaccines here are going really good....alot of folk are still going to get there jabs and increasing the likely hood that the severity figures will be low compared to testing positive

Some folk here do come out with some crazy ass shite...ya gotta ignore these eejits as gest as be.. stay safe folks where ever you are

The South

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

Anyone who bothered to enquire as to how these experimental gene therapy injections work will know that those who have taken the jab will now have to continually keep taking them to to combat any new strain. The letters mRNA is part of the clue, on here this fact will be argued against but those who know, know. "

I've got a couple of private bets running on how many times people say "these experimental gene therapy injections", get shot down and pop up later coming out with the same nonsense.

E

By *umchum1234Man  over a year ago

Bootle

If they do catch it and pass it on, then surely only others who haven't been vaccinated will catch it and all who have been vaccinated will be safe,,, don't you realize vaccinated people can also get the virus and pass it on, and some double vaccinated have caught it and died,

Dudley

Yep, sounds legit

What point are you trying to make? Because honestly, I don't think you know.

I do know why people are not getting vaccines. It's a American distrust of government. It's not going to change. So posting how people are dying from it is kind of a moot point. People would rather contract it then take a government shot."

You do realise the government didn't make any of the vaccines don't you? It was actual, real, live scientists that have been making life saving drugs/vaccines for years.

Dudley

"If they do catch it and pass it on, then surely only others who haven't been vaccinated will catch it and all who have been vaccinated will be safe,,, don't you realize vaccinated people can also get the virus and pass it on, and some double vaccinated have caught it and died,"

Yes, we know, that doesn't change the fact that the more people that are vaccinated, the less chance ANYONE has to catch it.

Dudley

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

Anyone who bothered to enquire as to how these experimental gene therapy injections work will know that those who have taken the jab will now have to continually keep taking them to to combat any new strain. The letters mRNA is part of the clue, on here this fact will be argued against but those who know, know.

I've got a couple of private bets running on how many times people say "these experimental gene therapy injections", get shot down and pop up later coming out with the same nonsense.

E"

It's like those terrifying jack in the boxes when we were kids

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 09/07/21 17:44:01]

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

As figures like start to come in across the world, it really shows what an achievement the vaccine is "

What's the point of this post??

Glasgow

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

E

It's like those terrifying jack in the boxes when we were kids "

Conspiracy theorists are like whack a mole for me.

Anyway, do you know why there are no hydro-electric dam schemes in the Sahara desert? It's because OPEC wants to sell masses of oil to the arabs! If you know; you know! Pass this on.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

For life!!d

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

E

Anyway, do you know why there are no hydro-electric dam schemes in the Sahara desert? It's because OPEC wants to sell masses of oil to the arabs! If you know; you know! Pass this on. "

Dudley

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

E

Anyway, do you know why there are no hydro-electric dam schemes in the Sahara desert? It's because OPEC wants to sell masses of oil to the arabs! If you know; you know! Pass this on. "

Is this like Chinese whispers?

I'll pass along 'there's no ham in strawberry dessert because asses in foil tooth abs'.

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

Anyone who bothered to enquire as to how these experimental gene therapy injections work will know that those who have taken the jab will now have to continually keep taking them to to combat any new strain. The letters mRNA is part of the clue, on here this fact will be argued against but those who know, know. "

You're spot on. These vaccines are more complex than people realise and even the so called experts are clueless as to what will happen. My concern is that there will be many 'surprise complications' coming to those that have been jabbed. When this happens the liklihood is that they will not link it to the jab they've had as it won't be that obvious. Now this is not bashing people who have been jabbed because I realise that they've taken it in good faith. Just saying, no stats or experts can tell you what will happen only the big pharma's can but all bets are off that you'll ever find out.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

E

Anyway, do you know why there are no hydro-electric dam schemes in the Sahara desert? It's because OPEC wants to sell masses of oil to the arabs! If you know; you know! Pass this on.

Is this like Chinese whispers?

I'll pass along 'there's no ham in strawberry dessert because asses in foil tooth abs'."

'There's no jam in strawberry dessert because assessment in foul toothbrush and'

but how many have died or had stroke from the vachine you will never hear that on news

Not sure where you got that from, as National statistics say different.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Not sure where you got that from, as National statistics say different.

"

It's on CNN but idk if that's trustworthy I don't follow news over there much.

Over a thousand people have died here in uk because of the experimental injection, it's not a vaccine, it's an experiment and we only know what we are told by very iffy broadcasting and media. Dig a little deeper, all the evidence is there,and not hard to find. I believe in personal choice and would never condemn anyone who chose to have the jab. I just think we should go into it knowing the facts.

Aren’t you just lovely NOT"

Don't worry, we will definitely have the last laugh lol

The South

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

One of the deadliest viruses in history just all of a sudden pops up next to a virus research labratory. incredible odds "

Several elements here (and in the other posters comment) that don't add up.

That's not evidence for a start.

In terms you'll be familiar with;

Strike one, none of the current vaccines are manufactured in that lab, so no financial gain there.

Strike two, the biggest supplier of vaccines is distributing them at cost, so no financial gain there.

Strike 3, the lab that allegedly created the virus releases it into the wild on its own doorstep. Given that the virus doesn't find it's way past 30,000 people and travel 2000 miles across oceans, just to infect Kevin from Newport Pagnell, it actually finds the closest path or person. Which is why we've been keeping 6 feet away from each other and wearing masks for the last 18 months.

Why on earth would anybody let an uncontrollable virus loose on its own doorstep.

Big Pharma creating the virus, letting it loose and then creating a vaccine for it doesn't even pass the sniff test.

E

The South

"Over a thousand people have died here in uk because of the experimental injection, it's not a vaccine, it's an experiment and we only know what we are told by very iffy broadcasting and media. Dig a little deeper, all the evidence is there,and not hard to find. I believe in personal choice and would never condemn anyone who chose to have the jab. I just think we should go into it knowing the facts. "

Could I see some of that evidence please, Filters are down, feel free to PM it.

Thanks.

E

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Over a thousand people have died here in uk because of the experimental injection, it's not a vaccine, it's an experiment and we only know what we are told by very iffy broadcasting and media. Dig a little deeper, all the evidence is there,and not hard to find. I believe in personal choice and would never condemn anyone who chose to have the jab. I just think we should go into it knowing the facts.

Thanks.

E"

A snippet from the report

The MHRA has received 450 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 960 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, six for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 24 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness.

Full report here (as at 9 July) the above section is at the end of segment three.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting#yellow-card-reports

The South

"Over a thousand people have died here in uk because of the experimental injection, it's not a vaccine, it's an experiment and we only know what we are told by very iffy broadcasting and media. Dig a little deeper, all the evidence is there,and not hard to find. I believe in personal choice and would never condemn anyone who chose to have the jab. I just think we should go into it knowing the facts.

Thanks.

E

A snippet from the report

The MHRA has received 450 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 960 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, six for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 24 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness.

Full report here (as at 9 July) the above section is at the end of segment three.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting#yellow-card-reports"

So not 1000 people dieing of an experimental injection then. Who'd have though it.

E

In your bed

1000 people have died from the vacinne?

Really.

Source please.

In your bed

Neve mind found it myself. And it's bad maths again.

Since we started vaccinating people in the UK, about eight people a day or 1,102 overall have died a short while after getting the vaccine. These are not “vaccine deaths” and the number is in line with how many we would expect from other causes in that time period.

When they injected for the swine flu they had 50 deaths in America yes 50 deaths and you know what they did they stooped the vaccine program and destroyed the remaining vials.

"Over a thousand people have died here in uk because of the experimental injection, it's not a vaccine, it's an experiment and we only know what we are told by very iffy broadcasting and media. Dig a little deeper, all the evidence is there,and not hard to find. I believe in personal choice and would never condemn anyone who chose to have the jab. I just think we should go into it knowing the facts. "
totaly agree but the gov should make people aware of risks not keep it undercover then people could decide if worth taking a risk or not

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

Strike one, none of the current vaccines are manufactured in that lab, so no financial gain there.

Strike two, the biggest supplier of vaccines is distributing them at cost, so no financial gain there.

Strike 3, the lab that allegedly created the virus releases it into the wild on its own doorstep. Given that the virus doesn't find it's way past 30,000 people and travel 2000 miles across oceans, just to infect Kevin from Newport Pagnell, it actually finds the closest path or person. Which is why we've been keeping 6 feet away from each other and wearing masks for the last 18 months.

Why on earth would anybody let an uncontrollable virus loose on its own doorstep.

Big Pharma creating the virus, letting it loose and then creating a vaccine for it doesn't even pass the sniff test.

E"

agenda 21 m8

By *exy-Lady-1975Couple  over a year ago

Hockley Heath

Ah, the younger people, that would be because they have the least number vaccinated........... Or am I missing something

Hockley Heath

Lifestyle, if you smoke you are ?% more likely to die or have bad effects.

The South

"Over a thousand people have died here in uk because of the experimental injection, it's not a vaccine, it's an experiment and we only know what we are told by very iffy broadcasting and media. Dig a little deeper, all the evidence is there,and not hard to find. I believe in personal choice and would never condemn anyone who chose to have the jab. I just think we should go into it knowing the facts. totaly agree but the gov should make people aware of risks not keep it undercover then people could decide if worth taking a risk or not"

We are aware of the risks. They're published in black and white, as well as the composition of the vaccine.

What a time to be alive.....

E

Hockley Heath

I dont think its gloating, just difficult to believe antivax people believe such things. I guess a lot of them believe the earth is flat as well. Role on Polio and the other lovely diseases we thought had disapeared until people started refusing. The press have a lot to do with ot, blood clots, hell, the contraceptive injection has 100+ times higher blood clot rate but no one takes any notice. Governments too especially in the EU, scaremongering idiots

The South

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

E

agenda 21 m8"

Agenda 21 is a non-binding action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development. It is a product of the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992.

Which has what to do with the Covid vaccine precisely?

And I'm very much not your mate.

E

Hockley Heath

Vaxzevria is the result of a non-profit partnership with Oxford University’s Jenner Institute. AstraZeneca pledged not to profit from the vaccine during the pandemic and is selling it for a far lower price than its competitors (around $4 per dose vs. $25 to $37 for Moderna, for example).

Not a great profit motive for AZ, hmmmm, Pfizer though!!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Over a thousand people have died here in uk because of the experimental injection, it's not a vaccine, it's an experiment and we only know what we are told by very iffy broadcasting and media. Dig a little deeper, all the evidence is there,and not hard to find. I believe in personal choice and would never condemn anyone who chose to have the jab. I just think we should go into it knowing the facts. totaly agree but the gov should make people aware of risks not keep it undercover then people could decide if worth taking a risk or not"

They are published look five posts up for link

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Some strange folk on here...got a msg outa nowhere from some covidiot with some dodgy looking screenshot stating that more ppl in england are dying from covid in hospital after being fully vaccinated compared to unvaccinated or single dose folk.....not what ive seen or read and heard myself...then they go onto block me for saying so lol some crazy ass ppl about

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

"Neve mind found it myself. And it's bad maths again.

Since we started vaccinating people in the UK, about eight people a day or 1,102 overall have died a short while after getting the vaccine. These are not “vaccine deaths” and the number is in line with how many we would expect from other causes in that time period."

There have been many so called 'Covid deaths' over the last 1.5 years (or so the death certificates say) and this number is in line with how many deaths we would expect from other causes in that time period. Just coincidence of course,....we are in a pandemic.

London

"Neve mind found it myself. And it's bad maths again.

Since we started vaccinating people in the UK, about eight people a day or 1,102 overall have died a short while after getting the vaccine. These are not “vaccine deaths” and the number is in line with how many we would expect from other causes in that time period.

There have been many so called 'Covid deaths' over the last 1.5 years (or so the death certificates say) and this number is in line with how many deaths we would expect from other causes in that time period. Just coincidence of course,....we are in a pandemic. "

if you check the government website and other research papers there is actually over 1300 deaths in this country alone that have been directly linked to the person having a reaction to the vaccine they have been given. To me even if that is a low number compared with the number of vaccinated adults it’s actually only within 7 months so is shocking that we just brush these deaths under the carpet. Those poor people my shave lived for years more and may have never even got ill from covid.

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

Dunno why picked Maryland rates etc are higher in California tho.

Why compare any population and areas a far different to UK.

here's the CDC link some asked for.

Maryland:

https://healthdata.gov/Community/COVID-19-State-Profile-Report-Maryland/2ig2-g9px

London

I would suggest every one does some good research into yellow reporting and see just how many reported illnesses and deaths there are due to covid vaccines and just how much we are not being told or how much is actually being acted on.

Vaccine should be a choice and not actively being forced. Reporting should be 100 clear and transparent.

The bullying tactics being used should stop.

Same. I've had idiots telling me we're now being tracked.

I don't think our govt's that sophisticated to be honest.

London

I don't think our govt's that sophisticated to be honest. "

well actually natural selection would be letting people get covid and live or die.

By *rench delicaciesMan  over a year ago

Let me pleasure you..

"If they do catch it and pass it on, then surely only others who haven't been vaccinated will catch it and all who have been vaccinated will be safe,,, don't you realize vaccinated people can also get the virus and pass it on, and some double vaccinated have caught it and died,"

Whether you are vaccinated or not just don't go crazy from the 19th stick to the rules set up by the government throughout the pandemic because anyone can still catch it, pass it on and potentially die...

One thing is for sure, we're in it together therefore no need to be harsh or disrespectful towards those who decide to take or decline the vaccine...

By *rench delicaciesMan  over a year ago

Let me pleasure you..

"I would suggest every one does some good research into yellow reporting and see just how many reported illnesses and deaths there are due to covid vaccines and just how much we are not being told or how much is actually being acted on.

Vaccine should be a choice and not actively being forced. Reporting should be 100 clear and transparent.

The bullying tactics being used should stop. "

Thank you

By *jhj69Couple  over a year ago

sale

For life!!

The biggest heist in human history. "

What did they do exactly? Why is this a “heist”?

The South

Yep, sounds legit

Just like the theory vaccines protect then phizer calling for booster and government saying no. "

I just heard the ghosts of Jenner and Pasteur crying......

E

By *jhj69Couple  over a year ago

sale

For life!!

E

Erm no it isnt

E

That's not evidence.

Lol and you clearly don’t know. Ffs another one who has no idea about genetics talking about gene therapy.

The South

I don't think our govt's that sophisticated to be honest. "

You fools, all getting the vaccine and the nano chip, fools, you're all fools.

........Sent from my iPhone

E

"I would suggest every one does some good research into yellow reporting and see just how many reported illnesses and deaths there are due to covid vaccines and just how much we are not being told or how much is actually being acted on.

The bullying tactics being used should stop.

Thank you "

my thoughts exactly

» Add a new message to this topic