FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Struggling with people arranging meets

Struggling with people arranging meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatawaste OP   Man  over a year ago

stafford

I wonder is it just me? Or do others find the number of updates on people's profiles looking for a meet getting a bit disturbing?

It seems to me most of FAB are now ignoring the covid rules.. Actively looking for sex sometimes unprotected sex too.Seruously!

Struggled a lot with lockdown at the start psychologically and done what I have been told to do all the time .. Keeping me safe and those around me safe I thought was responsible . I hardly ever leave the house now . However, It made me feel more safe and secure seeing people correctly following rules when I did venture to the shops.

This week particularly it seems to me people aren't caring anymore!

Arguably people can do what they want and take the risk if it doesn't harm anyone else .. The thing is.. It does!

Frankly all this behaviour is doing is pushing my paranoia as far up the scale as it can go!

Its becoming difficult to accept that now potentially more adults are not as safe as they should at times be.So when lockdown is lifted these people wont be safe to meet at all!

Other peoples irresponsibility is pushing my own perceived future enjoyment if the site far to much in the wrong direction

And all anyone has to do is just wait a little while more.. So we all stay at the same level.. Yet cant? Or probably won't!

*shrugs

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unprotected sex is absolutely diabolical.

Everyone knows you should still be wearing your masks when meeting strangers for sex

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

"I wonder is it just me? Or do others find the number of updates on people's profiles looking for a meet getting a bit disturbing?

It seems to me most of FAB are now ignoring the covid rules.. Actively looking for sex sometimes unprotected sex too.Seruously!

Struggled a lot with lockdown at the start psychologically and done what I have been told to do all the time .. Keeping me safe and those around me safe I thought was responsible . I hardly ever leave the house now . However, It made me feel more safe and secure seeing people correctly following rules when I did venture to the shops.

Arguably people can do what they want and take the risk if it doesn't harm anyone else .. The thing is.. It does!

Frankly all this behaviour is doing is pushing my paranoia as far up the scale as it can go!

Its becoming difficult to accept that now potentially more adults are not as safe as they should at times be.So when lockdown is lifted these people wont be safe to meet at all!

Other peoples irresponsibility is pushing my own perceived future enjoyment if the site far to much in the wrong direction

And all anyone has to do is just wait a little while more.. So we all stay at the same level.. Yet cant? Or probably won't!

*shrugs "

if you dont like it dont do it.. im getting on now cant hide forever... got to live with it as the big man said

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

PDI

Good trolling…again

"I wonder is it just me? Or do others find the number of updates on people's profiles looking for a meet getting a bit disturbing?

*shrugs

if you dont like it dont do it.. im getting on now cant hide forever... got to live with it as the big man said"

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

*shrugs "

covid rules, what rules, havent you seen any of Euro 2020, or Mp's lately. i think most people agree, the rules are overwith (not me I am a good boy )

As the big man said you now have to start to think for yourself.. if your in a vulnerable state of health then you would be advised to observe distancing, masks, reducing the amount of going out contact with other people etc. But for many the psychological effect of continued lockdown could be more damaging than covid. So yes people are starting to interact and meet folks. It's down to everyone individually deciding on the risks they want to take.. same as some wanting unprotected sex with strangers..they are prepared to take the risks, but know they could suffer a long term consequence for a few minutes pleasure.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Friend off mine had Cancer and was on Chemo , had to be so careful of going out so prone to infection, this is nothing new in life some unfortunate people have illness

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

*shrugs "

3 weeks to flatten the curve mate.

15.5 months later & ‘wait a little while more’

Keep living in fear & hiding behind your sofa then.

I’ve got a life to get on with.

Or..

You’re not getting any pussy so why should others?

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/21 16:52:40]

stafford

*shrugs

Or..

You’re not getting any pussy so why should others? "

Hi

Can you clarify what you are trying to say please?

stafford

"Good trolling…again "

Care to clarify?

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

*shrugs "

We aren't quite sure. Are you commenting about the current situation, or are you saying that you are struggling to find a meet for yourself?

stafford

"As the big man said you now have to start to think for yourself.. if your in a vulnerable state of health then you would be advised to observe distancing, masks, reducing the amount of going out contact with other people etc. But for many the psychological effect of continued lockdown could be more damaging than covid. So yes people are starting to interact and meet folks. It's down to everyone individually deciding on the risks they want to take.. same as some wanting unprotected sex with strangers..they are prepared to take the risks, but know they could suffer a long term consequence for a few minutes pleasure."

Some reasonable points. However, I will say I am thinking for myself. Hence my original post.

Fact is this situation now is not unlike meeting a dirty prostitute everyone knows has the clap but are happy to run the risk.. Seems very foolish to me.

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Unprotected sex is absolutely diabolical.

Everyone knows you should still be wearing your masks when meeting strangers for sex "

PMSL !

stafford

*shrugs

We aren't quite sure. Are you commenting about the current situation, or are you saying that you are struggling to find a meet for yourself?"

No Im commenting mainly on the current situation and looking at the long term forecast for the future.. Both are related I feel.

Hampshire

Think about, crowds at Wembley, Ascot,Goodwood,G7,Wimbledon,Protests etc...then have a think about your post

stafford

*shrugs

Or..

Also.. Forgot to mention.. Your stolen quote to ' hide behind the sofa' comment makes you sound like all the other bullies with machismo issues .. Don't be that guy please

stafford

"Think about, crowds at Wembley, Ascot,Goodwood,G7,Wimbledon,Protests etc...then have a think about your post "

I did think about that.. I even referred to that ( please re read).. In my original post :/

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s time to get on with life and whatever that means to each individual. We all make our own risk assessment nowadays.

Example that person looking for a meet, for all you know, be working from home, no interaction with another individual during the day for two weeks prior to meeting someone for sex, then return to their same routine.

Everyone’s circumstances is different, it’s time people stopped judging and worrying what others are up to and just got on with their own.

stafford

"Friend off mine had Cancer and was on Chemo , had to be so careful of going out so prone to infection, this is nothing new in life some unfortunate people have illness "

I see your point. However, theres mental illness as well as physical.. Im sure everyone would be happier to go out if they knew for sure it was safe outside don't you think. ?

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Friend off mine had Cancer and was on Chemo , had to be so careful of going out so prone to infection, this is nothing new in life some unfortunate people have illness

I see your point. However, theres mental illness as well as physical.. Im sure everyone would be happier to go out if they knew for sure it was safe outside don't you think. ? "

Do your saying our friend never suffered these things ? He never knew who had infections that might kill him , think how many people in this country are in the same position as he was

stafford

"It’s time to get on with life and whatever that means to each individual. We all make our own risk assessment nowadays.

Example that person looking for a meet, for all you know, be working from home, no interaction with another individual during the day for two weeks prior to meeting someone for sex, then return to their same routine.

Everyone’s circumstances is different, it’s time people stopped judging and worrying what others are up to and just got on with their own. "

I see that but in a personal level don't feel as confident as a lot of people. Thats all Im saying and wondering why people don't just follow rules *shrugs

stafford

"Friend off mine had Cancer and was on Chemo , had to be so careful of going out so prone to infection, this is nothing new in life some unfortunate people have illness

I see your point. However, theres mental illness as well as physical.. Im sure everyone would be happier to go out if they knew for sure it was safe outside don't you think. ? Do your saying our friend never suffered these things ? He never knew who had infections that might kill him , think how many people in this country are in the same position as he was "

I think theres Two different quotes here in one?. I never mentioned any friends. Thats another poster.

By *zzy69Woman  over a year ago

The Lake District

Sadly I think the behaviour of Matt Hancock and the failure of the PM to instantly condemn his rule breaking has made a laughing stock of Covid rules.

If everyone had managed to stick to one partner through lockdown and got tested before meeting anyone else then risk of STDs getting passed on would be minimal .

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I see your point. However, theres mental illness as well as physical.. Im sure everyone would be happier to go out if they knew for sure it was safe outside don't you think. ? Do your saying our friend never suffered these things ? He never knew who had infections that might kill him , think how many people in this country are in the same position as he was "

He most certainly didn't say that.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Also, aren't you anti mask? Surely you were also putting him at risk.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’ve been very cautious through lockdown. I’ve stuck to the rules, been strict with a bubble, not seen friends, been vaccinated and was starting to feel slightly more positive about things opening up. I went to Birmingham this weekend for a night out and caught Covid from a friend. Don’t want to go out again now. It’s changed my plans because I don’t want to go anywhere busy.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I followed the rules for almost 18mths. I've had both vaccinations and get covid tested 2-3 times a week at work. I wear a mask at work and in public. If I want to meet a couple of people who are also double jabbed and who regularly Covid test that's my choice

stafford

"I followed the rules for almost 18mths. I've had both vaccinations and get covid tested 2-3 times a week at work. I wear a mask at work and in public. If I want to meet a couple of people who are also double jabbed and who regularly Covid test that's my choice"

No one said it isnt?.

Thats not entirely my point. Im referring more to the aftermath of that approach to decision making.

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Salford

I don't care about any of it.

Half of my work mates have had it. Not one died. All said it's just like the flu but with more if a kick.

I work in close contact with all of them.

I'm high risk which was the NHS says but how I see it, one wrong move and my job it's self is a death trap more than covid can ever be to me.

stafford

"I’ve been very cautious through lockdown. I’ve stuck to the rules, been strict with a bubble, not seen friends, been vaccinated and was starting to feel slightly more positive about things opening up. I went to Birmingham this weekend for a night out and caught Covid from a friend. Don’t want to go out again now. It’s changed my plans because I don’t want to go anywhere busy. "

This is entirely my point.. We are not safe at the moment.. Yet people seem to think we are.

Today I believe infection rate is now up by 50%..yet people are being told to just risk it.. Which I think is wrong.

Also bad luck on catching Covid but even without that you can see why some people are frightened to start venturing out again just yet..

Hope you recover quickly

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

*shrugs "

dont like it don’t look

*shrugs "

I suppose people will say if you can't handle it come off the sire. People being people will allways be out there. Doing what ever they like. You just have to get over it.

stafford

"Sadly I think the behaviour of Matt Hancock and the failure of the PM to instantly condemn his rule breaking has made a laughing stock of Covid rules.

If everyone had managed to stick to one partner through lockdown and got tested before meeting anyone else then risk of STDs getting passed on would be minimal . "

Absolutely the continued lies and hypocrisy by this government don't / didn't help thats for sure.. We have to hope that this SS of a government don't survive for much longer

And yes.. Before anyone pipes up I DO believe others could have managed things over the last few years much better

stafford

*shrugs

I suppose people will say if you can't handle it come off the sire. People being people will allways be out there. Doing what ever they like. You just have to get over it. "

Absolutely.. This is where we are on that decision .. Things are currently just constant reminders of how mankind behaves and serves its base instincts over any logic which is definitely creating a lot of negativity for me..

stafford

*shrugs dont like it don’t look "

Very insightful and helpful input to the debate there..

Ta :p

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Just keep yourself as safe as you need to and try to ignore everyone else, once boris pops the Cork it's going to get a lot busier with people milling around again and that will take time to get used to.

Everyone knows you should still be wearing your masks when meeting strangers for sex "

Hahahah

stafford

"Just keep yourself as safe as you need to and try to ignore everyone else, once boris pops the Cork it's going to get a lot busier with people milling around again and that will take time to get used to.

"

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Maybe mind your own business and let the people live their lives?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"It’s time to get on with life and whatever that means to each individual. We all make our own risk assessment nowadays.

Everyone’s circumstances is different, it’s time people stopped judging and worrying what others are up to and just got on with their own.

I see that but in a personal level don't feel as confident as a lot of people. Thats all Im saying and wondering why people don't just follow rules *shrugs "

That is understandable, everyone is going to have different levels of comfort when going back to socialising with others, sexual or not. You do what feels best for you, small steps but at the same time others want to go at it full force and experience life again.

Covid is here for a very long time and we will all learn to live with it in our own way.

Personally I’m going to make the most of the next two months catching up with friends and family, enjoying life, as I may have no choice but to seal myself away again soon.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm fairly sure that the change of rules on the 17th of May made it "ok" to hookup for casual sex. Allowing people from different households to meet inside effectively allows meets to happen.

Cal

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

"I’ve been very cautious through lockdown. I’ve stuck to the rules, been strict with a bubble, not seen friends, been vaccinated and was starting to feel slightly more positive about things opening up. I went to Birmingham this weekend for a night out and caught Covid from a friend. Don’t want to go out again now. It’s changed my plans because I don’t want to go anywhere busy.

This is entirely my point.. We are not safe at the moment.. Yet people seem to think we are.

Today I believe infection rate is now up by 50%..yet people are being told to just risk it.. Which I think is wrong.

Also bad luck on catching Covid but even without that you can see why some people are frightened to start venturing out again just yet..

Hope you recover quickly "

Covid will be with us for many years to come there will be spikes, cases are up yes but deaths are very low compared to other illnesses, being double jabbed isn't going to stop anyone Cathing the virus how long does it take for some people to understand this. It's all very well blaming the politics of how it's been handled but bottom line is no one had a clue what was about to happen. We need to live with it now not hide away and get paid for doing nothing!

true but you have to take it off to give oral do you not

*shrugs

Or..

bravo m8 my motto live life each day dont worrie about tomorrow otherwise whats poit of living in mask and fear

"Think about, crowds at Wembley, Ascot,Goodwood,G7,Wimbledon,Protests etc...then have a think about your post "
60 thousand at wembly

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

*shrugs "

peoples updates??? The meet section has been up and running for weeks mate.like others have said if you dont feel comftable about it all then carry on as you have been doing.others feel differently and want to get back to living there lives

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think the situation is managed very badly and it influences people to behave with uncertainty and empowerment now, whatever they do. We probably may as well have already ended the last few restrictions.

If the behaviour troubles you that much OP, it may be better to take a break. Things are going in 1 direction and that is towards excessive infections nationally in general life and fab life will probably mirror it.

For now, do the right thing for you and others.

stafford

"I’ve been very cautious through lockdown. I’ve stuck to the rules, been strict with a bubble, not seen friends, been vaccinated and was starting to feel slightly more positive about things opening up. I went to Birmingham this weekend for a night out and caught Covid from a friend. Don’t want to go out again now. It’s changed my plans because I don’t want to go anywhere busy.

Hope you recover quickly

Covid will be with us for many years to come there will be spikes, cases are up yes but deaths are very low compared to other illnesses, being double jabbed isn't going to stop anyone Cathing the virus how long does it take for some people to understand this. It's all very well blaming the politics of how it's been handled but bottom line is no one had a clue what was about to happen. We need to live with it now not hide away and get paid for doing nothing! "

Speak for yourself.. I haven't stopped since March 2020 or received or asked for a penny piece from the government

stafford

"I think the situation is managed very badly and it influences people to behave with uncertainty and empowerment now, whatever they do. We probably may as well have already ended the last few restrictions.

If the behaviour troubles you that much OP, it may be better to take a break. Things are going in 1 direction and that is towards excessive infections nationally in general life and fab life will probably mirror it.

For now, do the right thing for you and others. "

Absolutely agree with you.. The future for casual hookups looks frought with problems as far as health and mental health is concerned. Im not in any rush to tempt fate one bit.

stafford

"Maybe mind your own business and let the people live their lives? "

Always a wag out there *shrugs

Maybe learn to understand and appreciate the fine and ancient skill / art of debate and discussion? Also to be intelligent enough to know the 'thrust an parry' only works well when you have something intelligent to 'thrust' against!

Pointless engaging without it!

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I was hospitalised with COVID and didn’t know if I was coming back out. I know what it can do and I now know I’m vulnerable to it. But I’ve had my vaccine and I want to live not just exist my health is my responsibility no one else’s and I’m happy some normality is returning I’ve missed interacting with people so much.

stafford

"I'm fairly sure that the change of rules on the 17th of May made it "ok" to hookup for casual sex. Allowing people from different households to meet inside effectively allows meets to happen.

Cal"

Interesting.. I would say that it depends on interpretation. I would be willing to lay quite a big wager on the government not wanting people to meet for anything other than a catchup, cuppa and a chat.. However, also fully happy to lay the same bet on the fact that a bit more than that would happen!

"As the big man said you now have to start to think for yourself.. if your in a vulnerable state of health then you would be advised to observe distancing, masks, reducing the amount of going out contact with other people etc. But for many the psychological effect of continued lockdown could be more damaging than covid. So yes people are starting to interact and meet folks. It's down to everyone individually deciding on the risks they want to take.. same as some wanting unprotected sex with strangers..they are prepared to take the risks, but know they could suffer a long term consequence for a few minutes pleasure.

Some reasonable points. However, I will say I am thinking for myself. Hence my original post.

Fact is this situation now is not unlike meeting a dirty prostitute everyone knows has the clap but are happy to run the risk.. Seems very foolish to me. "

The clap is probably more dangerous and contagious than covid

Scunthorpe

"I'm fairly sure that the change of rules on the 17th of May made it "ok" to hookup for casual sex. Allowing people from different households to meet inside effectively allows meets to happen.

Cal

-----

Interesting.. I would say that it depends on interpretation. I would be willing to lay quite a big wager on the government not wanting people to meet for anything other than a catchup, cuppa and a chat.. However, also fully happy to lay the same bet on the fact that a bit more than that would happen!

"

-----

That was the restriction that effectively made casual sex illegal, so it would seem obvious that the lifting of the restriction would make it permissable again. It is also when FAB re-enabled the meets function on the site, which would suggest that their legal advisor thought the same.

Cal

Yes it’s you, and unfortunately there are others like you

Life is for living , not existing

Scunthorpe

"Yes it’s you, and unfortunately there are others like you

Life is for living , not existing "

You need to really need to do both. It is understanding that some people are very nervous about the risks involved in opening up, especially if they have seen the effects of the virus first hand.

With the current upwards trend in cases, it is obvious that the government has decided that they are ready to accept the current risk level, but then it isn't their own health they are risking.

Personally, I am happy to be opening up... but still slightly concerned that we COULD easily end up back at square one.

Cal

There comes a time where people have to start living again, society has been put on hold to some extent for well over a year now. There's no point in living if it's just an existence.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

From May 17th it was left as an individual's decision whether or not to socially distance when meeting indoors.

'When asked about hugging, Johnson said at a news conference Monday, "People should do it if you think it's appropriate, if you think the risks are very very low."

"But you should exercise care and common sense. And clearly with unvaccinated people there must be a greater risk of transmission than with those who have had vaccination," he added.'

I have met since those rules were relaxed. I am working from home, testing at least twice a week, avoiding crowded places and am fully vaccinated. I live alone, don't have kids who are mixing in school, haven't been to the pub or on public transport, do my grocery shopping at 7am when the shop is deserted and wear a mask even when I'm in the communal areas of the flats.

Meeting a trusted and equally cautious FWB doesn't seem an unacceptable risk to me but the government have been clear it's now down to personal judgement.

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

"There comes a time where people have to start living again, society has been put on hold to some extent for well over a year now. There's no point in living if it's just an existence. "

Spot on

With all due respect OP!

Most have had bleak lives since covid started. I haven't worked, never seen any friends after September or been intimate after that time.

I've had two jabs and tests to use if been travelling or in public confined spaces - but I believe it's time to get on with our lives the best we can.

Sorry but my mental state is battered - completely

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

My work involves people doing their hobby,Motorsport. Most weekends I'm away in busy paddocks earning money and watching people enjoying their self's. Look at the football, horse racing, Wimbledon etc and most of the country is mixing.

About time to I say. Myself I've been cruising and people for sex in the last few weeks and enjoying it

Sorry Op but life has to go on. We are not going to be without Covid for a very long time.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I've been thinking about how to do things once we start meeting again.

At the moment I think all parties doing a test before play is the best option

I think the OPs statement he rarely leaves the house now is concerning. Judging by these forums there are a lot of other people who also seem terrified to the degree they don’t want to go out. I’m presuming from his advanced age he has had both jabs. The statistical odds off dieing or even getting seriously even if he did catch it are so minute I just don’t understand this fear.

Don’t waste your life in fear of something that in all probability won’t happen. Otherwise what’s the point of being alive in the first place.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Well I’d be off the list ... no jabs here and not intending any ... think some people have been brainwashed into thinking it’s deadly out there .... quite sad really . I’ve worked all through in mental health with drug users too ... not a sniffle here

Scunthorpe

"Well I’d be off the list ... no jabs here and not intending any ... think some people have been brainwashed into thinking it’s deadly out there .... quite sad really . I’ve worked all through in mental health with drug users too ... not a sniffle here "

I think that it has been well and truly that the virus is deadly, disputing that is like disputing that the sea is wet.

I too have worked through the entire time surrounded by the great unwashed. Although I have been totally fine, I have seen the effects on various teachers and student at the school. One teacher who is 2 years younger than me contracted the virus in March is still struggling with climbing two flights of stairs.

I also have seen the deaths of SEVEN people who I personally know, directly as a result of covid. Yes they were people who had underlying health issues, but when "underlying health issues" includes Asthma, Diabetes, COPD, or just being over-weight, half of the adult population have "underlying Health Issues".

I personally (like yourself), am not concerned about contracting it myself, but I do find it difficult to ignore the real evidence I have witnessed.

Cal

By *ypsumfantasticMan  over a year ago

LONDON

Take a deep breath, take a look around, it will be ok

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Well I’d be off the list ... no jabs here and not intending any ... think some people have been brainwashed into thinking it’s deadly out there .... quite sad really . I’ve worked all through in mental health with drug users too ... not a sniffle here

I think that it has been well and truly that the virus is deadly, disputing that is like disputing that the sea is wet.

I too have worked through the entire time surrounded by the great unwashed. Although I have been totally fine, I have seen the effects on various teachers and student at the school. One teacher who is 2 years younger than me contracted the virus in March is still struggling with climbing two flights of stairs.

I also have seen the deaths of SEVEN people who I personally know, directly as a result of covid. Yes they were people who had underlying health issues, but when "underlying health issues" includes Asthma, Diabetes, COPD, or just being over-weight, half of the adult population have "underlying Health Issues".

I personally (like yourself), am not concerned about contracting it myself, but I do find it difficult to ignore the real evidence I have witnessed.

Cal"

By *aked2sumCouple  over a year ago

on the coast

Seen 60000 people packed into a football stadium this week and no doubt see it again tomorrow and it concerns you that people are putting a meet up on fab ???? Ffs get a life

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"As the big man said you now have to start to think for yourself.. if your in a vulnerable state of health then you would be advised to observe distancing, masks, reducing the amount of going out contact with other people etc. But for many the psychological effect of continued lockdown could be more damaging than covid. So yes people are starting to interact and meet folks. It's down to everyone individually deciding on the risks they want to take.. same as some wanting unprotected sex with strangers..they are prepared to take the risks, but know they could suffer a long term consequence for a few minutes pleasure.

Fact is this situation now is not unlike meeting a dirty prostitute everyone knows has the clap but are happy to run the risk.. Seems very foolish to me. "

Well, if you think contracting Covid is a bit similar to catching clap from a dirty prostitute, its probably best you start going out a bit more, the old cabin fever is starting to take its toll.

For us, we will venture into social meets, pub meets etc and leave any fun until our holiday in Gran Canaria this September.

Keep away from those clap ridden dirty prostitutes, have fun.

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

It bothers me as well, the complete disregard for other people's welfare makes me feel sick but I'm not here to police people's behaviour and all getting upset does is.. well makes you upset. I try not to think about it as much as possible, block profiles of people messaging asking for meets now as purely a personal preference. The people are tired of playing by the rules, I completely understand why people are meeting. But even if I didn't it doesn't matter, look out for your own, act in your own best interests, if that's staying at home (like me) or if that's shagging the whole of the Kent rugby club so be it.

World burning, everything is going to shit, people are gonna shag whether we cry about it or not

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

At this stage I’ve started to relax my attitude to events, meetings masked etc. Cov19 is going to be with us for some time to come. We are now at the point when most of the most vulnerable have the best vaccine induced immunity they will ever have. If we wait until autumn we will have a far bigger problem! Unless and until we see a significant uptake in hospitalisation we have to keep moving towards a more normal life. Sadly Cov19 deaths will continue at some level but so will those due to cars, alcohol and many other causes which could be eradicated but not at a cost society is willing to accept.

stafford

"Seen 60000 people packed into a football stadium this week and no doubt see it again tomorrow and it concerns you that people are putting a meet up on fab ???? Ffs get a life"

Get your own.

stafford

Fact is this situation now is not unlike meeting a dirty prostitute everyone knows has the clap but are happy to run the risk.. Seems very foolish to me.

Well, if you think contracting Covid is a bit similar to catching clap from a dirty prostitute, its probably best you start going out a bit more, the old cabin fever is starting to take its toll.

For us, we will venture into social meets, pub meets etc and leave any fun until our holiday in Gran Canaria this September.

Keep away from those clap ridden dirty prostitutes, have fun. "

Are you familiar with examples and analogies?

Your reply suggests not!

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I think the OPs statement he rarely leaves the house now is concerning. Judging by these forums there are a lot of other people who also seem terrified to the degree they don’t want to go out. I’m presuming from his advanced age he has had both jabs. The statistical odds off dieing or even getting seriously even if he did catch it are so minute I just don’t understand this fear.

Don’t waste your life in fear of something that in all probability won’t happen. Otherwise what’s the point of being alive in the first place. "

on the coast

*shrugs "

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Your allowed 6 people to meet indoors with no distancing and no masks.

People that are meeting off here for 1:1 are sticking to the rules.

I appreciate there is such a fine line between “get on with life” and do everything we can to protect our vulnerable.

But you can’t knock people who think it’s safe enough to meet when in actual fact they are sticking to the rules.

on the coast

*shrugs "

Why you still on fab if this concerns you so much ? There is far worse things going on than the odd few people having a meet and enjoying themselves. Staying in watching the news and being afraid to go out suggest you are suffering from some sort of mental health issue . If it suites you to become a recluse that’s fine but it’s not everybody else’s point of view and how people choose to live their lives is not selfish to anyone . We all have choices

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Well I’d be off the list ... no jabs here and not intending any ... think some people have been brainwashed into thinking it’s deadly out there .... quite sad really . I’ve worked all through in mental health with drug users too ... not a sniffle here "

So mental health is real..

Addictions are real..

Yet some vulnerable people who have genuine concerns about a virus that's killed as many as it has thus far is because of 'brainwashing'..

Really?

The latter issue is as real as the first two, to downplay it seems a tad bizarre given your background..

Teesside

"Your allowed 6 people to meet indoors with no distancing and no masks.

I appreciate there is such a fine line between “get on with life” and do everything we can to protect our vulnerable.

But you can’t knock people who think it’s safe enough to meet when in actual fact they are sticking to the rules. "

That's the part I really don't get?

OP acts like people are breaking rules but meeting up for Sex has been allowed since May 17th by the goverment, hence all the meet sections opening back up.

One thing that's truly sad about this pandemic is its left many people with such deep rooted fear that they have battened down the hatches, become prisioners of thier own homes. In an effort to wait out the perceived apocalypse they have stopped living.

I've seen the most extrovert people who pre covid travelled the world, were the life and soul of any party now become broken shells of thier former selves. I fear its going to takes many years to reverse a lot of the mental damage that these last 16 months have caused.

KJ

stafford

*shrugs

Why you still on fab if this concerns you so much ? There is far worse things going on than the odd few people having a meet and enjoying themselves. Staying in watching the news and being afraid to go out suggest you are suffering from some sort of mental health issue . If it suites you to become a recluse that’s fine but it’s not everybody else’s point of view and how people choose to live their lives is not selfish to anyone . We all have choices "

Rude

stafford

But you can’t knock people who think it’s safe enough to meet when in actual fact they are sticking to the rules. "

I havent 'knocked' anyone? I said I was concerned.. Thats me not everyone else! .. If you read my post you would see that

Why does everyone have to be so freakin defensive round here?

All that's needed is an ability to understand rather than immediately reach for the handgun under the desk!

But you can’t knock people who think it’s safe enough to meet when in actual fact they are sticking to the rules.

That's the part I really don't get?

OP acts like people are breaking rules but meeting up for Sex has been allowed since May 17th by the goverment, hence all the meet sections opening back up.

One thing that's truly sad about this pandemic is its left many people with such deep rooted fear that they have battened down the hatches, become prisioners of thier own homes. In an effort to wait out the perceived apocalypse they have stopped living.

I've seen the most extrovert people who pre covid travelled the world, were the life and soul of any party now become broken shells of thier former selves. I fear its going to takes many years to reverse a lot of the mental damage that these last 16 months have caused.

KJ"

Exactly this. It's equal parts scary and sad how people who pre-Covid were functional human beings are now unrecognisable.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We aren’t going to judge others. We will look to meet when we’re comfortable. This will be after some people & before others. Vaccinations will continue to reduce the risk & hopefully we can return to more normal lives. Stay safe

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

*shrugs "

You have been allowed to have sex with people outside of your household or support bubble since May 11th

North West

I havent 'knocked' anyone? I said I was concerned.. Thats me not everyone else! .. If you read my post you would see that

All that's needed is an ability to understand rather than immediately reach for the handgun under the desk! "

I did read your original post.

Which states you find it disturbing how many people aren’t sticking to the rules and then continue about people meeting.

So no hand gun and not defensive, literally answered exactly what you said... people are meeting and it’s in line with guidance which you said wasn’t

North West

All that's needed is an ability to understand rather than immediately reach for the handgun under the desk! "

I think you need to take your own advice regarding the ability to understand too.

Just because people are meeting, in line with guidance, doesn’t mean they don’t care and aren’t sticking to the rules- all of which you say in your original post.

I appreciate some are more nervous than others, some haven’t cared the entire time either. People can only do what is right for them.

By *ensual -lover69Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Well I’d be off the list ... no jabs here and not intending any ... think some people have been brainwashed into thinking it’s deadly out there .... quite sad really . I’ve worked all through in mental health with drug users too ... not a sniffle here

Cal"

I hate to say this people die ... and yes if you had them health issues you are more prone to the effects but I knew lots of people who had it and it was no worse than a cold ... didn’t know anyone dying from it even though a cousin was seriously unwell but he’s 77 !!! The great injustice is the health problems that have been left to fester .... and yes I have known great sadness I watched a partner die from Cancer .... in fact he died in my arms ... so Covid really can’t frighten me

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

*shrugs "

What rules prevent people meeting?

Scunthorpe

Cal

I hate to say this people die ... and yes if you had them health issues you are more prone to the effects but I knew lots of people who had it and it was no worse than a cold ... didn’t know anyone dying from it even though a cousin was seriously unwell but he’s 77 !!! The great injustice is the health problems that have been left to fester .... and yes I have known great sadness I watched a partner die from Cancer .... in fact he died in my arms ... so Covid really can’t frighten me "

Yes people die, but do YOU not want every last minute of life that you can? Out of the people who have died due to their covid infections, none of them had health issues that were serious enough that they would have died imminently and 3 of them were under 60.

on the coast

*shrugs

What rules prevent people meeting?"

His rules pmsl

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I don’t think there are any rules now so!

If anyone is still worried about the situation they are aloud to stay home as much as possible, avoid contact with others and wear masks. However the rest of us are free to do whatever the hell we want to as consenting adults so let us get on with it no one is being forced to go out or meet

*shrugs "

Let's be real. Your mad about people meeting because you only have cam verifications.

Oh, and people have been having sex au natural for thousands of years. You make it sound like it the worst thing in the world

stafford

*shrugs

Let's be real. Your mad about people meeting because you only have cam verifications.

Oh, and people have been having sex au natural for thousands of years. You make it sound like it the worst thing in the world"

Lets be even more 'real'

Lets not presume to know me, what my life has been like during Covid or my current state of physical and mental health . How fucking dare you even try to actually! and then lets not try being 'tres cool' on a public forum by using trendy 'Americanisms' because you cant think of your own words to use

Shall we do that?

Far better plan!!

Up North

You do your thing and let others do theirs

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Sadly I think the behaviour of Matt Hancock and the failure of the PM to instantly condemn his rule breaking has made a laughing stock of Covid rules.

"

From Boris buggering off to his holiday home through Cummings going to Barnard Castle to test his eyes up to Matt Hancock boffing his aide there has been one rule for us and none for them.

I work at two sites where the residents have no idea of the concept of social distancing, pick cigarette butts up off the street, share needles etc. and you know what? None of them have caught covid. Pardon me if I don't worry about it too much.

stafford

"You do your thing and let others do theirs"

Sorry.. Where have I said people cant do their own thing?

I said I was concerned for myself and my post refers to how I feel. That suggests it does not mean I was restricting anyone from doing their thing .

Why don't people understand written English these days ?.

stafford

"If anyone is still worried about the situation they are aloud to stay home as much as possible, avoid contact with others and wear masks. However the rest of us are free to do whatever the hell we want to as consenting adults so let us get on with it no one is being forced to go out or meet "

And frankly if you bothered to read my post fully you would see I haven't actually told anyone to stop meeting? Particularly after lockdown ends.. I was referring to myself and my situation not ordering people to change theirs..

stafford

[Removed by poster at 10/07/21 13:48:06]

Hampshire

Respectfully.....depression is often about "me" how I feel etc,try to not let your emotions rule you, I'd say definitely come of here and avoid news and social media for a while

stafford

*shrugs

Oh, and people have been having sex au natural for thousands of years. You make it sound like it the worst thing in the world"

Further

'Au naturel' sex is just a bit unwise. Those of us who remember Aids will probably be able to put you straight on that.. Natural it may be, done for centuries it may be though condoms of one sort or another have been used for thousands of years .. Risky as hell it definitely is not to wear one !

Pretty naive of an 'educated' man to not think so!

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

When I made the decision to start meeting again I weighed the risks up carefully.

I'm double vaccinated, I test regularly and don't meet often. When I do it's with people I have built up trust with and who are vaccinated too.

I had got to the point that my mental health was getting effected and as others have said life is for living not just existing in fear.

stafford

*shrugs

What rules prevent people meeting?

His rules pmsl "

If you lack the intelligence to reply with something that contributes to the debate then kindly don't!

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

C'est la vie

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"...

Anyone who thinks that only married and/or cohabiting couples have been having sex during the lock down is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Sex is probably the strongest driver in life other than eating for huge numbers of people. Fact of life.

Up North

"You do your thing and let others do theirs

I said I was concerned for myself and my post refers to how I feel. That suggests it does not mean I was restricting anyone from doing their thing .

Why don't people understand written English these days ?. "

You did make reference to it’s as wrong though by what you wrote!

"Respectfully.....depression is often about "me" how I feel etc,try to not let your emotions rule you, I'd say definitely come of here and avoid news and social media for a while "

I second this! Sometimes it's a case of removing that which causes you stress until you're mentally strong enough to cope with it.

stafford

You did make reference to it’s as wrong though by what you wrote!"

No I didnt.

'Arguably people can do what they want and take the risk if it doesn't harm anyone else .. The thing is.. It does!'

Up North

No I didnt.

'Arguably people can do what they want and take the risk if it doesn't harm anyone else .. The thing is.. It does!'

"

Maybe you need to read your post again op

stafford

No I didnt.

Maybe you need to read your post again op"

No I don't think I do my meaning is clear to me .. 'arguably'.. That means its okay for people to disagree with or indeed anyone more qualified to can .. What you may be referring to is what I might be implying?

I can assure you whatever you think that is? It is not!

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

*shrugs

2 of my cousins, 1 58 and 1 63 both caught covid. ! died quickly, 1 died after 3 months on life support. Neithertr had any underlying health conditions. Just because it hasnt to you dosnt make it any less real for others.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

If testing to stand shoulder to shoulder with 60k other people to watch a game of football is effective, why can't I do the same test and meet up with a fab friend?

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

It bothers me a bit especially as so many of these people meeting have been bashing people who have not had the vaccine

By *ovediamondsCouple  over a year ago

Near Huntingdon

Absolutely, our bodies, our choice. There are millions of us not prepared to be guinea pigs and have the vaccine injected into us yet living our lives respectfully of everyone’s personal choice. We aren’t going to be meeting people whose mentality is to advertise on their profile they have had an untested shot or two of toxins popped into their bloodstream. A personal choice, this thread is about a man needing help.

If this is an avenue so be it but please if you’re reading this Sir, as a bare minimum stay away from social media and main stream scaremongering media and chat to your local Heath professionals to get the support you need to release yourself of the debilitating fear. You got this, lady of the couple x

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

What a absurd comparison!

Scunthorpe

Absolutely, our bodies, our choice. There are millions of us not prepared to be guinea pigs and have the vaccine injected into us yet living our lives respectfully of everyone’s personal choice. We aren’t going to be meeting people whose mentality is to advertise on their profile they have had an untested shot or two of toxins popped into their bloodstream. A personal choice, this thread is about a man needing help.

If this is an avenue so be it but please if you’re reading this Sir, as a bare minimum stay away from social media and main stream scaremongering media and chat to your local Heath professionals to get the support you need to release yourself of the debilitating fear. You got this, lady of the couple x"

Hardly untested... the each vaccine was still required to pass all the same testing as every other medication... and pass the requirements in every different country they are used. There is also over 18 months of data, which is good long term data. Realistically, there is much more "scaremongering" from campaigns to persuade people not to be vaccinated.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Think about, crowds at Wembley, Ascot,Goodwood,G7,Wimbledon,Protests etc...then have a think about your post 60 thousand at wembly "

Shd have seen it at hampton court flower show ! So crowded but was I worried? Nope x

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Disturbing ??

Nope

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Your reply suggests not! "

That's true but how can I be familiar when I'm obviously nowhere near as clever as you.

stafford

What a absurd comparison!"

Why is it absurd.. You know to compare running the risk of being infected in one way or another? I used the clap analogy because back in the day many men happily went with infected women just to get their end away didnt they! .. Treatment was readily available and particular in the Army where I was it was kind of seen as a badge of honour too for the younger lads.

The point is despite this no one was in any doubt as to the fact that it was a very silly thing to do. That was my point and nit something I consider absurd.

On another level..

Consider this.. Many people have not been 'safe' during Covid and many men have been visiting sex workers who have carried on working very quietly whilst all this has been going on.

I would say the ones who did are probably the least safe of the women .. men have visited these women and undoubtedly also become unsafe in one way or another themselves. So just a theory of mine.. its surely now got to be even more risky dont you think?

stafford

Your reply suggests not!

That's true but how can I be familiar when I'm obviously nowhere near as clever as you. "

stafford

[Removed by poster at 10/07/21 15:13:12]

*shrugs "

You remind me of the kid who used to remind the teacher to give homework as we were leaving on a friday afternoon.

What does what other people are doing have to do with you??

"Other peoples irresponsibility is pushing my own perceived future enjoyment.. to much in the wrong direction"

This is pure self-entitlement to the extreme. If you are being serious and not just looking for attention then a decent hiatus from the internet might be in order.

Why is it absurd.. You know to compare running the risk of being infected in one way or another? I used the clap analogy because back in the day many men happily went with infected women just to get their end away didnt they! .. Treatment was readily available and particular in the Army where I was it was kind of seen as a badge of honour too for the younger lads.

The point is despite this no one was in any doubt as to the fact that it was a very silly thing to do. That was my point and nit something I consider absurd.

On another level..

Consider this.. Many people have not been 'safe' during Covid and many men have been visiting sex workers who have carried on working very quietly whilst all this has been going on.

I would say the ones who did are probably the least safe of the women .. men have visited these women and undoubtedly also become unsafe in one way or another themselves. So just a theory of mine.. its surely now got to be even more risky dont you think? "

So what do you suggest op. We don’t meet anyone again because this isn’t going away. I think like others have said you need a break from here

Scunthorpe

On another level..

I would say the ones who did are probably the least safe of the women .. men have visited these women and undoubtedly also become unsafe in one way or another themselves. So just a theory of mine.. its surely now got to be even more risky dont you think?

So what do you suggest op. We don’t meet anyone again because this isn’t going away. I think like others have said you need a break from here"

Why are people so convinced that covid is here for all eternity now. There have been many of pandemics before, some much worse than this... and they're gone.

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

There are no rules to say we can't meet or even have friends stay the night.

Up North

On another level..

So what do you suggest op. We don’t meet anyone again because this isn’t going away. I think like others have said you need a break from here

Why are people so convinced that covid is here for all eternity now. There have been many of pandemics before, some much worse than this... and they're gone."

And some that haven’t gone.

stafford

*shrugs

You remind me of the kid who used to remind the teacher to give homework as we were leaving on a friday afternoon.

What does what other people are doing have to do with you??

"Other peoples irresponsibility is pushing my own perceived future enjoyment.. to much in the wrong direction"

This is pure self-entitlement to the extreme. If you are being serious and not just looking for attention then a decent hiatus from the internet might be in order."

You are doing it again!

My post was about me and my thoughts .. ' concerned about me not you! My health my welfare and my life.. I was musing things over and opening a debate about how other people might be feeling by telling people how I was feeling about now and my future staying around the scene. One I have been around in one form or another for almost 30 years by the way! So ignore what you thibk the veris tell you.

I was not looking for advice or instruction either come to that ! Though sometimes sharing good ideas helps everyone.

Sadly, too many people viewed my post as me telling them what to do. I clearly stated that was not the case. Some people did not read that they assumed I was attacking people's freedoms. Which I was not.. Just questioning what was sensible or not and commenting in human behaviour .

As far as 'entitled' goes? I'm sorry but I'm from a generation who never really thought it was wrong that when someone spoke their mind or said something that people might disagree with? It appears you are denying me that right?

The only ' entitlement' I do know is the one to free speech.. Which I excercise regularly without fear. I do so in real life too not only online btw!

A 'hiatus' from real life? I think not! That said based on your direct attack approach to someone throwing out some of their ideas on a public forum ?

'pot and kettle' springs to mind!

Finally that kid who asked about the homework?

Did you and your mates try to bully him as well? I hope he fought back.. Because I always have.. And will!

And finally, finally.. My point is made and I'm not going to keep explaining myself to you or anyone else anymore ..

So to use a younger persons approach in the correct context

' I'm done'

stafford

On another level..

So what do you suggest op. We don’t meet anyone again because this isn’t going away. I think like others have said you need a break from here"

Well done! Thank you for actually addressing the post.. That was the intention.. Unfortunately its all been a bit lost now as the thread has become very tangled.

I don't truly know the answer.. I guess it might now be time truly look after number one and to hell with the rest? .. I hope not though

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I thought you could meet for sex now?

evesham

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-53736087.amp

Teesside

"I thought you could meet for sex now? "

You can since May 17th so for a few months now but the OP seems to swerve all the replies that have highlighted that fact.

KJ

I'm really not struggling arranging anything since we're all "allowed" to (oh how glad I am for a little glimpse of life again).

Isn't it great?

By *isoCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I see your point. However, theres mental illness as well as physical.. Im sure everyone would be happier to go out if they knew for sure it was safe outside don't you think. ? "

It is safe outside .

Go out and smell the coffee.

"I'm really not struggling arranging anything since we're all "allowed" to (oh how glad I am for a little glimpse of life again).

Isn't it great?"

A quick look at your profile explains why your not struggling to arrange meets

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

*shrugs "

Maybe if it's having such a impact on your well-being maybe you need to take a break from fab as your mental state is very important and seems like by what you have written it's adding additional stress so avoid what you know about the site and enjoy your life away from fab will help boost your mental health

Newcastle

Or have a wAnk and accept defeat

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The op was saying how he felt, and it's sort of a bit sad that people are digging him out and yes there's been support too ..

The last 18 months has been hard for many of us, for some it's been horrendously bad..

Let's just be kind eh..

We do have that in us I know..

"Or have a wAnk and accept defeat "

This is an acceptable answer to about 98% of problems and i'm not even joking

Newcastle

Well we're not exactly IN lockdown don't know if you op know this everything is just about open and people are able to get back to some normality huge amount of people have been vaccinated with both jabs but on a serious note I'd be more concerned about those going on holiday bringing something back.

The fact that you have to hide your profile and feel concerned about others and yourself but you are on here looking for something or someone or been rejected best thing to do is take a few steps back so your able to control your stress levels and seek further help as stress isn't good so see your GP

2 weeks to flatten a curve. I've never adhered to any of this foolery. Life's for living. Ask you fore father's how They survived. Great immune systems use it and thank the good lord the maker.

if youve seen the pics from the football the other day, thousands of people cramed together, not one wearing a mask, and you are worried about two strangers meeting!!!

we have been doulbe jabed and will hapily meet others who have also, while the jab isnt a cure, it does however make the ilness massivly less serious, to the point that most people just think they have a cold, if you are worried then dont meet and take precauthions, but i do think you are over reacting, this virus isnt going to go away, we will have to live with it the same as many other virus. we have been in lockdown for over a year, our econamy is ruined, lots of people have lost their jobs etc, we have to move on, there is no point living if you have no life

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"2 weeks to flatten a curve. I've never adhered to any of this foolery. Life's for living. Ask you fore father's how They survived. Great immune systems use it and thank the good lord the maker. "

Presumably 'the good lord the maker' also had an input when people died in those days.

Did he get thanked in those cases?

evesham

"The op was saying how he felt, and it's sort of a bit sad that people are digging him out and yes there's been support too ..

The last 18 months has been hard for many of us, for some it's been horrendously bad..

Let's just be kind eh..

We do have that in us I know.."

He said he followed the rules and that is what others are doing. The rules say you can now meet other people for sex. Why is this wrong?

Haven't read the ehole thread to see any digging out but I think we've all struggled in our own way with one lockdown or another but yo be challenged when you're not doing anything wrong isn't nice.

By *rMrs84Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Context is king.

For us we’re looking for meets. Proactively at the minute.

The key is when and where. We’ll be looking for meets at the end of month start of next and in smaller settings.

"The op was saying how he felt, and it's sort of a bit sad that people are digging him out and yes there's been support too ..

Let's just be kind eh..

We do have that in us I know..

He said he followed the rules and that is what others are doing. The rules say you can now meet other people for sex. Why is this wrong?

Haven't read the ehole thread to see any digging out but I think we've all struggled in our own way with one lockdown or another but yo be challenged when you're not doing anything wrong isn't nice. "

Yep I am with you on this. We've been with life on hold for so long I actually feel a little perturbed by those objecting when I'm doing something that isn't breaking any rules. I feel some people want restrictions forever.

Newcastle

I think purposely hes trying to say he's struggling to get a meet they would message you if you didn't hide your profile pal

You say, “all anyone has to do is wait a little while more”. For what exactly ? This virus isn’t going away. My best guess is that the vast majority want to get double vaccinated and return to normal life asap. This will happen and those that don’t like “normal life” as it has been lived since the beginning of mankind, will have to take resposibility for themselves in the big cruel selfish world out there.

By *matoMan  over a year ago

Around here

I see that but in a personal level don't feel as confident as a lot of people. Thats all Im saying and wondering why people don't just follow rules *shrugs "

"why people don't just follow rules" try a guess or two