FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Post Vaccine anxiety

Post Vaccine anxiety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unonmyface69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

city

Hi guys

I hope you are all keeping well and safe. Has anyone experienced anxiety after receiving a vaccine? I received it yesterday afternoon and within two minutes I blacked out, fell over just before it. Banged myself up a good bit on the way down! Next thing I remember is lying on my back surrounded by pharmacy staff, paramedics. The lot. I’m not scared of needles but I guess it seems that a lot of the anti vax “information” got to me, at least subconsciously. Since then I have been freaked out by any little pain or twinge anywhere in my body. It doesn’t help that I am sore after the fall! So I am just wondering has anyone else experience anything like this or am I just going completely mad alone? I am not a hypochondriac and have never suffered from panic attacks. If I am being honest, other than having a real lack of energy I have not had any other side effects. I am just curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this and if so what would help? Thank you for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Hi guys

I hope you are all keeping well and safe. Has anyone experienced anxiety after receiving a vaccine? I received it yesterday afternoon and within two minutes I blacked out, fell over just before it. Banged myself up a good bit on the way down! Next thing I remember is lying on my back surrounded by pharmacy staff, paramedics. The lot. I’m not scared of needles but I guess it seems that a lot of the anti vax “information” got to me, at least subconsciously. Since then I have been freaked out by any little pain or twinge anywhere in my body. It doesn’t help that I am sore after the fall! So I am just wondering has anyone else experience anything like this or am I just going completely mad alone? I am not a hypochondriac and have never suffered from panic attacks. If I am being honest, other than having a real lack of energy I have not had any other side effects. I am just curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this and if so what would help? Thank you for reading "

The anti vaxxers have spread fear and it seems that their plan is working.

Also I know many people myself included (Mr) whe. Having first jab I got very emotional with everything that's happened over the past 18 Months and perhaps the emotions got the best if you.

Glad you are okay.

Btw my wife is a nurse and one of the most common things they come up against is guy's fainting when having a plaster cast removed.

So it's fairly common for people to go when having stuff done, I went when I had my vasectomy, fine one minute next minute boom gone.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Hi guys

I hope you are all keeping well and safe. Has anyone experienced anxiety after receiving a vaccine? I received it yesterday afternoon and within two minutes I blacked out, fell over just before it. Banged myself up a good bit on the way down! Next thing I remember is lying on my back surrounded by pharmacy staff, paramedics. The lot. I’m not scared of needles but I guess it seems that a lot of the anti vax “information” got to me, at least subconsciously. Since then I have been freaked out by any little pain or twinge anywhere in my body. It doesn’t help that I am sore after the fall! So I am just wondering has anyone else experience anything like this or am I just going completely mad alone? I am not a hypochondriac and have never suffered from panic attacks. If I am being honest, other than having a real lack of energy I have not had any other side effects. I am just curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this and if so what would help? Thank you for reading "

You fainted, tbh your not the first following a jab and won't be the last..

Good that you were looked after asap, may I ask had you eaten and drank as normal before the jab?

We are finding that many of those who were fainting had not so now at some centres it's being requested those attending do so..

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hi guys

That must have been terrifying, I'm glad you're OK

Please remember, severe after effects from the vaccines are very rare (ignore the people that tell you they aren't).

Hopefully your second one goes alot smoother.

I felt alot of relief after I'd had mine, it's been such a rough 18 months that I think I was so happy that there was light at the end of the tunnel.

This has been my issue with all the anti vax nonsense being spread, it does cause genuine fear and can lead to anxiety which can then lead to physical issues.

By *abcouple87Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Glad you ok xx it's very common so don't worry..its the opposite of fight or flight reaction and it's your mind keeping you safe by literally saying: Im gonna drop the blood pressure so you don't bleed to death" ...that's how our minds works

Other than that , very nice peachy ass

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys

I hope you are all keeping well and safe. Has anyone experienced anxiety after receiving a vaccine? I received it yesterday afternoon and within two minutes I blacked out, fell over just before it. Banged myself up a good bit on the way down! Next thing I remember is lying on my back surrounded by pharmacy staff, paramedics. The lot. I’m not scared of needles but I guess it seems that a lot of the anti vax “information” got to me, at least subconsciously. Since then I have been freaked out by any little pain or twinge anywhere in my body. It doesn’t help that I am sore after the fall! So I am just wondering has anyone else experience anything like this or am I just going completely mad alone? I am not a hypochondriac and have never suffered from panic attacks. If I am being honest, other than having a real lack of energy I have not had any other side effects. I am just curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this and if so what would help? Thank you for 9reading "

nothing to do with sntivax some get serious side effects friend of mine gone blind in one eye

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

My 27 year old has been very depressed since her jab! And she was excited to get it not worried at all x

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Hi guys

I hope you are all keeping well and safe. Has anyone experienced anxiety after receiving a vaccine? I received it yesterday afternoon and within two minutes I blacked out, fell over just before it. Banged myself up a good bit on the way down! Next thing I remember is lying on my back surrounded by pharmacy staff, paramedics. The lot. I’m not scared of needles but I guess it seems that a lot of the anti vax “information” got to me, at least subconsciously. Since then I have been freaked out by any little pain or twinge anywhere in my body. It doesn’t help that I am sore after the fall! So I am just wondering has anyone else experience anything like this or am I just going completely mad alone? I am not a hypochondriac and have never suffered from panic attacks. If I am being honest, other than having a real lack of energy I have not had any other side effects. I am just curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this and if so what would help? Thank you for 9reading nothing to do with sntivax some get serious side effects friend of mine gone blind in one eye"

Bloody hell. I will have to look that up as previously the only sight issues were some temporary vision blurring and one American man having puffy eyes. Your friend’s story must be in all the local papers.

"Hi guys

I hope you are all keeping well and safe. Has anyone experienced anxiety after receiving a vaccine? I received it yesterday afternoon and within two minutes I blacked out, fell over just before it. Banged myself up a good bit on the way down! Next thing I remember is lying on my back surrounded by pharmacy staff, paramedics. The lot. I’m not scared of needles but I guess it seems that a lot of the anti vax “information” got to me, at least subconsciously. Since then I have been freaked out by any little pain or twinge anywhere in my body. It doesn’t help that I am sore after the fall! So I am just wondering has anyone else experience anything like this or am I just going completely mad alone? I am not a hypochondriac and have never suffered from panic attacks. If I am being honest, other than having a real lack of energy I have not had any other side effects. I am just curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this and if so what would help? Thank you for 9reading nothing to do with sntivax some get serious side effects friend of mine gone blind in one eye

Bloody hell. I will have to look that up as previously the only sight issues were some temporary vision blurring and one American man having puffy eyes. Your friend’s story must be in all the local papers."

I can’t see it myself

city

Thank you all for your input! I am feeling a lot better today thankfully so long may it continue. Booked a wee holiday to celebrate. Nice to have something to look forward to

I was a piercer for over 20 years and youd be amazed how many people will be absolutely fine all the way through, not even a flinch and then 10 minutes later will just collapse like a sack of spuds.

Nothing to worry about.

"Hi guys

I hope you are all keeping well and safe. Has anyone experienced anxiety after receiving a vaccine? I received it yesterday afternoon and within two minutes I blacked out, fell over just before it. Banged myself up a good bit on the way down! Next thing I remember is lying on my back surrounded by pharmacy staff, paramedics. The lot. I’m not scared of needles but I guess it seems that a lot of the anti vax “information” got to me, at least subconsciously. Since then I have been freaked out by any little pain or twinge anywhere in my body. It doesn’t help that I am sore after the fall! So I am just wondering has anyone else experience anything like this or am I just going completely mad alone? I am not a hypochondriac and have never suffered from panic attacks. If I am being honest, other than having a real lack of energy I have not had any other side effects. I am just curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this and if so what would help? Thank you for reading

Please remember, severe after effects from the vaccines are very rare (ignore the people that tell you they aren't).

I felt alot of relief after I'd had mine, it's been such a rough 18 months that I think I was so happy that there was light at the end of the tunnel.

This has been my issue with all the anti vax nonsense being spread, it does cause genuine fear and can lead to anxiety which can then lead to physical issues.

"

It makes me laugh when people always reach for the "anti vax" tag when referring to those with an opposing views. Most people are fully vaxed up but have reservations with this injection for a reason. This is not officially a vaccination, it does not work how a typical vax works. Please people just do a little research and you will realise why there is worldwide hesitensy.

Dudley

"Hi guys

It makes me laugh when people always reach for the "anti vax" tag when referring to those with an opposing views. Most people are fully vaxed up but have reservations with this injection for a reason. This is not officially a vaccination, it does not work how a typical vax works. Please people just do a little research and you will realise why there is worldwide hesitensy. "

I don't call people anti vax because they have an opposing view, I call them anti vax when they are anti vaccine. Which, funnily enough, when they are spreading shit to try and encourage people not to take a vaccine, kinda makes them seem anti vaccine.

city

" I don't call people anti vax because they have an opposing view, I call them anti vax when they are anti vaccine. Which, funnily enough, when they are spreading shit to try and encourage people not to take a vaccine, kinda makes them seem anti vaccine. "

I agree with this. For instance, I have a number of people on Facebook that seem to spend all day every day sharing all sorts of completely ridiculous things that are easily debunked in no time at all. But I guess constantly seeing this over and over again got to me which is really frustrating because it really shouldn’t! The problem is these same people have been sharing all sorts of crap for years about all sorts of different things so it is hard to take them seriously now when it comes to this. I am all for different opinions. I respect that fully. I was not picking on anyone, I was just saying that in my experience I think I have been effected by what I have been exposed to online for months now and as a result, I have a bruised rib and a bang on my head yet no side effects from the actual vaccine. Doesn’t seem right.

Dudley

" I don't call people anti vax because they have an opposing view, I call them anti vax when they are anti vaccine. Which, funnily enough, when they are spreading shit to try and encourage people not to take a vaccine, kinda makes them seem anti vaccine.

I agree with this. For instance, I have a number of people on Facebook that seem to spend all day every day sharing all sorts of completely ridiculous things that are easily debunked in no time at all. But I guess constantly seeing this over and over again got to me which is really frustrating because it really shouldn’t! The problem is these same people have been sharing all sorts of crap for years about all sorts of different things so it is hard to take them seriously now when it comes to this. I am all for different opinions. I respect that fully. I was not picking on anyone, I was just saying that in my experience I think I have been effected by what I have been exposed to online for months now and as a result, I have a bruised rib and a bang on my head yet no side effects from the actual vaccine. Doesn’t seem right."

It's completely understandable that if you're barraged with conspiracy theories for months that you will start doubting things, it's great that you saw through it and still went for your vaccine, it's really awful that the bullshit is causing this anxiety.

Hope you recover from your fall soon

"Hi guys

It makes me laugh when people always reach for the "anti vax" tag when referring to those with an opposing views. Most people are fully vaxed up but have reservations with this injection for a reason. This is not officially a vaccination, it does not work how a typical vax works. Please people just do a little research and you will realise why there is worldwide hesitensy.

I don't call people anti vax because they have an opposing view, I call them anti vax when they are anti vaccine. Which, funnily enough, when they are spreading shit to try and encourage people not to take a vaccine, kinda makes them seem anti vaccine. "

Refusing one vaccine doesn’t make you a anti vax.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Hi guys

Could have just been a simple faint, got yourself a bit worked up.

It's very common.

Dudley

"Hi guys

I don't call people anti vax because they have an opposing view, I call them anti vax when they are anti vaccine. Which, funnily enough, when they are spreading shit to try and encourage people not to take a vaccine, kinda makes them seem anti vaccine.

Refusing one vaccine doesn’t make you a anti vax.

"

Making up or spreading misinformation/completely untrue bullshit in order to stop people having a vaccine that is highly effective and safe for the majority of people does.

» Add a new message to this topic