FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Mask wearing public transport

Mask wearing public transport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

If you still have to wear a mask on public transport I would how many will just use there cars instead of using public transport if they don't want to wear one after the 19 July.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'll keep wearing mine even off public transport continue within shops and stores until I'm home safely saves breathing in all the pollution, as well as likes of petrol fumes or diesel affecting the breathing and intake of poisonous gases effecting the brain, lungs, blood,the brain ends up with white dots

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

"I'll keep wearing mine even off public transport continue within shops and stores until I'm home safely saves breathing in all the pollution, as well as likes of petrol fumes or diesel affecting the breathing and intake of poisonous gases effecting the brain, lungs, blood,the brain ends up with white dots "

Ok but did you wear a mask before covid

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

As a non-car owner like many other thousands of people, I will personally still wear a mask on the times I use buses and other public transport options.

Car owners I'm sure will continue to drive themselves to and from home, just as they have done.

Up here in my home city, the two bus operators are saying they'd prefer passengers to wear masks but won't be asking drivers to police the request. Train operators aren't insisting on masks either as air-con systems on board are efficient to filter the air on board.

But masks on public transport I reckon is down to personal choice until Govt decides if it should insist on them being worn if Civid infection numbers rise too high again.

Newcastle

"I'll keep wearing mine even off public transport continue within shops and stores until I'm home safely saves breathing in all the pollution, as well as likes of petrol fumes or diesel affecting the breathing and intake of poisonous gases effecting the brain, lungs, blood,the brain ends up with white dots

Ok but did you wear a mask before covid"

Not mask but always covered my mouth I was informed by the doctor results from my brain scan dots we're caused by pollution within the air and my breathing has improved as I have sinuses issues fumes that had been breathed in via the nose

Newcastle

"If you still have to wear a mask on public transport I would how many will just use there cars instead of using public transport if they don't want to wear one after the 19 July. "

Did you used to wear a mask before covid19 ever

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am happy to continue to wear a mask on crowded buses and trains.

If the other passengers are not wearing one though, I won't wear mine.

"I am happy to continue to wear a mask on crowded buses and trains.

If the other passengers are not wearing one though, I won't wear mine."

That defeats the object , you wear one to protect yourself and close ones ,if other people can’t see that and choose not to wear one , then be the bigger person and look after yourself and family ,

I'll be wearing one for a while when I'm on the train, in shops and it seems in some local pubs as the landlords of a couple of my favourite are still encouraging their customers to continue wearing them. That said I think the use in pubs is bordering on ridiculous.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's minimal effort and inconvenience to wear a mask and I've done so for most of some days. I'd take the most appropriate travel, not influenced by mask needs. Some will use cars and a smaller minority will make a song and dance of the issue, where they are able to mask wear.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Trains and busses are germ fests on wheels so if I was to take one masks all the way

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have been on lots of trains over the last 18months and seen many not wearing masks so presume this will continue after 19th July.

By *unnyone32Man  over a year ago

london

Wearing a mask is no hardship but sadly I thinking that the government will be relying on common sense (two words that should never be used in the same sentence) to prevail - which it won't and by November god only knows where we will be... my money would be on a variant that we cant vax against.

I'm fine with wearing a mask, never really been an issue for me except no one sees my winning smile

» Add a new message to this topic