FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > AZ 4120Z001/2/3

AZ 4120Z001/2/3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyFlirtyCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

stockport

It was in the paper the other week that 5 million people have had the above AZ Jab batches, which were not approved by the EU. Apparently Boris is ‘sorting it’ but not seen anything since. Has anyone else found out anything regarding this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

I am In that group with my first jab.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

There is a thread about it. "AstraZeneca travel passport"

stockport

"There is a thread about it. "AstraZeneca travel passport""

I’ve just seen that and been reading through it! X

Mrs J x

stockport

"I am In that group with my first jab. "

Yep, us too….

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

That’s ok stay here and put your money into out economy and not theirs

stockport

"That’s ok stay here and put your money into out economy and not theirs "

No intention on leaving the country at the moment, even let my passport run out but I would like to know I have the choice if I was ever brave enough !

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

My first batch is that number as well

Does this mean we can’t fly then

I’ve not read anything about it yet

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Only have a batch number for my 2nd jab only info for my first jab is name date of birth and nhs number so no idea if my first shot is that batch or not

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"My first batch is that number as well

Does this mean we can’t fly then

I’ve not read anything about it yet"

I think there was only a problem with Malta, that has been resolved now. X

stockport

"Only have a batch number for my 2nd jab only info for my first jab is name date of birth and nhs number so no idea if my first shot is that batch or not"

This link might help

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it had been trialled and tested correctly less to worry. Let's not forget its on trial until 2023.And you are the trial. God only knows what this will do in the long term.. Only safe vaccines for me

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"If it had been trialled and tested correctly less to worry. Let's not forget its on trial until 2023.And you are the trial. God only knows what this will do in the long term.. Only safe vaccines for me "

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Only have a batch number for my 2nd jab only info for my first jab is name date of birth and nhs number so no idea if my first shot is that batch or not"

Those batches were given in March

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"If it had been trialled and tested correctly less to worry. Let's not forget its on trial until 2023.And you are the trial. God only knows what this will do in the long term.. Only safe vaccines for me "

It has been trialled and tested correctly. All 4 of the vaccines currently administered in the UK have been.

It's not a trial.

No vaccines are 100% safe.

Lietrally billions of people throughout the world vaccinated with zero problems.

So much information, still so much ignorance.

E

Adenovirus-vector vaccines have been in use since 2013...

"If it had been trialled and tested correctly less to worry. Let's not forget its on trial until 2023.And you are the trial. God only knows what this will do in the long term.. Only safe vaccines for me

It has been trialled and tested correctly. All 4 of the vaccines currently administered in the UK have been.

It's not a trial.

Lietrally billions of people throughout the world vaccinated with zero problems.

E"

"If it had been trialled and tested correctly less to worry. Let's not forget its on trial until 2023.And you are the trial. God only knows what this will do in the long term.. Only safe vaccines for me

It's not a trial.

E"

stage 3 of the trial is now. All research able and the vaccine carries the black triangle symbol.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

It's not a trial.

Estage 3 of the trial is now. All research able and the vaccine carries the black triangle symbol. "

Totally incorrect. Stage 3 trials all completed for the vaccines approved in the uK. Inverted Black triangle is standard for all vaccines and indicates post approval monitoring- ie the yellow card scheme.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

What's wrong with those batches of AZ ?

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

Official statement to all GP practices refutes the issue and the cabinet are in talks with the countries who have stated those vaccinated with this batch cannot travel, as much as we know thus far

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Indian made AstraZeneca is recognised by 15 EU countries for the EU ‘green pass’.

The really important part - there is nothing wrong with these batches and the Indian made vaccine is exactly the same as the vaccine made elsewhere and crucially, provides exactly the same protection.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

It's not a trial.

Estage 3 of the trial is now. All research able and the vaccine carries the black triangle symbol.

Totally incorrect. Stage 3 trials all completed for the vaccines approved in the uK. Inverted Black triangle is standard for all vaccines and indicates post approval monitoring- ie the yellow card scheme."

This. ^^^

People who don't understand testing stages and approval symbols stating categorically that they are wrong.

E

» Add a new message to this topic