FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Never mind the uk putting countries on their red list

Never mind the uk putting countries on their red list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

You are going to find that the uk will start going on other countries red lists with the infection rate…

Yesterday it was Bulgaria… today it’s Denmark (except for those living in Wales) there is talk of France putting the uk on their own red list…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You are going to find that the uk will start going on other countries red lists with the infection rate…

Yesterday it was Bulgaria… today it’s Denmark (except for those living in Wales) there is talk of France putting the uk on their own red list…"

I think with all the cases going, they will start closing down on us soon. It starts with a few countries and then it’s the whole of Europe. Sadly being out of EU give us less rights or a less of a say as they are a block together and it’s just us…

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

To be honest, I don't think anyone should be travelling for leisure right now anyway.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"To be honest, I don't think anyone should be travelling for leisure right now anyway. "
dont agree with you on much but on this u deffo right

Dudley

"To be honest, I don't think anyone should be travelling for leisure right now anyway. dont agree with you on much but on this u deffo right"

Oh my, is the world ending? Us agreeing on something is surely a sign of impending doom

"To be honest, I don't think anyone should be travelling for leisure right now anyway. "

I agree with you. It just isn’t necessary atm.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"To be honest, I don't think anyone should be travelling for leisure right now anyway. dont agree with you on much but on this u deffo right

Oh my, is the world ending? Us agreeing on something is surely a sign of impending doom "

Hahaha end of days and all that dont worry im sure it wont happen again

Dudley

"To be honest, I don't think anyone should be travelling for leisure right now anyway. dont agree with you on much but on this u deffo right

Oh my, is the world ending? Us agreeing on something is surely a sign of impending doom

Hahaha end of days and all that dont worry im sure it wont happen again "

Phew, I started hyperventilating

Yes, just seen a post on Twitter that Denmark has put all other British countries on their red list except for Wales

It was only a matter of time before they sealed off Plague Island. Sensible, if you ask me.

"It was only a matter of time before they sealed off Plague Island. Sensible, if you ask me."

Give it a week or two after Monday and we will be sealed off completely lol

"To be honest, I don't think anyone should be travelling for leisure right now anyway.

I agree with you. It just isn’t necessary atm."

Agreed.

"It was only a matter of time before they sealed off Plague Island. Sensible, if you ask me.

Give it a week or two after Monday and we will be sealed off completely lol "

Lol

Southern Europe needs the British tourism £££ and know there's very little risk allowing those fully vaccinated to travel.

There'll be some posturing for a few weeks then a bi-directional agreement about accepting Covid Passports will be announced and it will be game on again.

Testing children led to more cases being found isn’t that a shocker just like when they went from 100 tests a week to 100,000 a day cases went up l, when deaths are as low as they are you all need to put your grown up pants on and re enter the world

By *orkswatcherMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Only the selfish want to travel "I need a sun holiday brigade"

Cancelled mine rolled over last year months ago

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Testing children led to more cases being found isn’t that a shocker just like when they went from 100 tests a week to 100,000 a day cases went up l, when deaths are as low as they are you all need to put your grown up pants on and re enter the world"

When people talk about “deaths” I think it’s a blatant giveaway as to they have no understanding of the purpose of the vaccines…. Deaths were never the primary concern (it just happens to be a secondary function) it’s to mitigate the seriousness of the effects of the virus and to keep you out of the hospital!!

So if you are going abroad.. and you go to a country who’s vacation program is not at such an advanced stage… you are more of a danger to them!!! You put them at risk, you put their healthcare systems at risk!!!

But as your post suggests… it’s all about you!!!!

Or maybe “the world” is more concerned for their people’s health’s

"Testing children led to more cases being found isn’t that a shocker just like when they went from 100 tests a week to 100,000 a day cases went up l, when deaths are as low as they are you all need to put your grown up pants on and re enter the world

When people talk about “deaths” I think it’s a blatant giveaway as to they have no understanding of the purpose of the vaccines…. Deaths were never the primary concern (it just happens to be a secondary function) it’s to mitigate the seriousness of the effects of the virus and to keep you out of the hospital!!

So if you are going abroad.. and you go to a country who’s vacation program is not at such an advanced stage… you are more of a danger to them!!! You put them at risk, you put their healthcare systems at risk!!!

But as your post suggests… it’s all about you!!!!

Or maybe “the world” is more concerned for their people’s health’s "

Agree with what you say and hence why other countries might want to clamp down

We are lucky we got over 87% of first vaccinations but other countries might not have reached that level, whether by choice or not..

but saying put ur grown pants on, I agree with Fabio to say it’s very selfish when other countries might still be behind…

Why is it that the people who talk about personal responsibility always seem to think it should be others taking it?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Why is it that the people who talk about personal responsibility always seem to think it should be others taking it?"

Spot on

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Being told to take responsibility by people who dont know the meaning of the word.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

good it will stop people moaning, its so much better when the host country puts the restrictions on people cant keep saying they are confused.

Good hopefully then we will stop everyone coming and going will be at least rest of this year before we started to travel

I wonder when other countries including Europe will start testing 16.5 per thousand of their population. Last time I looked ltaly were at 3.5 Spain 3.0 and the poster boy of testing Germany was 1.2.

Level playing fields and all that.

"I wonder when other countries including Europe will start testing 16.5 per thousand of their population. Last time I looked ltaly were at 3.5 Spain 3.0 and the poster boy of testing Germany was 1.2.

Level playing fields and all that."

It’s not a competition, they want to protect their citizens from the inhabitants of our little plague island, perhaps if we had done the same we wouldn’t have the Johnson variant ripping through the country.

"I wonder when other countries including Europe will start testing 16.5 per thousand of their population. Last time I looked ltaly were at 3.5 Spain 3.0 and the poster boy of testing Germany was 1.2.

Level playing fields and all that.

It’s not a competition, they want to protect their citizens from the inhabitants of our little plague island, perhaps if we had done the same we wouldn’t have the Johnson variant ripping through the country."

Ok you don’t that these things matter. I’ll leave you with it.

» Add a new message to this topic