FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Does Freedom day mean -

Does Freedom day mean -

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

The end of the virus forum, please please please !

If it does then i vote for freedom day !

Oh yeh sorry we don't get to vote we just get to do what Boris the bold says;

but then we got a vote or brexit and look what happened there; maybe we should leave decisions to the idiots in government.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We can still have a Welsh, Scottish and Irish Virus forum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The end of the virus forum, please please please !

but then we got a vote or brexit and look what happened there; maybe we should leave decisions to the idiots in government. "

I'm not filled with confidence at all.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

but then we got a vote or brexit and look what happened there; maybe we should leave decisions to the idiots in government. "

Boris the bold is likely to have to spend the next 10 days in self isolation…. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person

but then we got a vote or brexit and look what happened there; maybe we should leave decisions to the idiots in government.

Boris the bold is likely to have to spend the next 10 days in self isolation…. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person "

I wish the bumbling useless prick would isolate for the rest of their lifetime, along with Patel, Hancock, Shapes, Jenrick, Gove along with their other corrupt useless shower of shite colleagues.

By *randMrsDare2BeCouple  over a year ago

Near Northallerton

May be worth while sticking to the current restrictions…let others ‘press to test’ our new found freedoms. Give it 3 weeks and then review your position on the matter.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Silly point. The massive UK infection problems don't stop on Monday

We could all have a certain amount of freedom and face less restrictions if everyone followed certain guidance . It ain't rocket science wear a face mask indoors in crowded places wash and sanitise your hands regularly and take the vaccine.

Unfortunately there are too many selfish halfwits in our society that hinders this and everyone's 'freedom',

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

To be fair, we don’t "get to vote" on anything. We vote to decide who we choose to make decisions on our behalf.

I can't see that the virus forum is going to go anywhere whilst the virus is still active around the world and impacting aspects of everyone's lives.

Cal

Freedumb day as the papers are calling it

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

It’s really surrendering to Covid day

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"We can still have a Welsh, Scottish and Irish Virus forum. "

Then we will have to call them...why I feel the need to self harm forum.

They are so difficult to stop reading.

Before Covid I only read forums about real meets, real parties, real clubs, real swingers holidays and then this new world of Covid decended.

Nobody is making you do anything different.

"Freedumb day as the papers are calling it "

Haven't seen this. Brilliant!

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Boris the bold is likely to have to spend the next 10 days in self isolation…. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person "

Do you not think that is just another pr stunt ?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Boris the bold is likely to have to spend the next 10 days in self isolation…. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person

I wish the bumbling useless prick would isolate for the rest of their lifetime, along with Patel, Hancock, Shapes, Jenrick, Gove along with their other corrupt useless shower of shite colleagues."

No issues with that providing the rather pathetic opposition face the same fate.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I wish the bumbling useless prick would isolate for the rest of their lifetime, along with Patel, Hancock, Shapes, Jenrick, Gove along with their other corrupt useless shower of shite colleagues.

No issues with that providing the rather pathetic opposition face the same fate. "

Epic whatabouttery

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Apparently there were protests for "freedom" today saying that mask wearing should be banned

Banning things for freedom is like fucking for virginity

"Apparently there were protests for "freedom" today saying that mask wearing should be banned

Banning things for freedom is like fucking for virginity "

I guess some people only want the freedoms that suit them.

liverpool

"Apparently there were protests for "freedom" today saying that mask wearing should be banned

Banning things for freedom is like fucking for virginity "

I know this is bordering on politics but this is what I dont get..a lot of this..they are taking away our freedom stuff comes from the right wing of the tory party(remember that mp who denied it was real?)

It's been suggested Johnson has done away with the masks thing because of pressure from his own party and my favourite paper regular has columnists who have denied its seriousness.

Yet it's often portrayed that it's just a group of cranks who have these opinions.

Manchester (she/her)

I know this is bordering on politics but this is what I dont get..a lot of this..they are taking away our freedom stuff comes from the right wing of the tory party(remember that mp who denied it was real?)

It's been suggested Johnson has done away with the masks thing because of pressure from his own party and my favourite paper regular has columnists who have denied its seriousness.

Yet it's often portrayed that it's just a group of cranks who have these opinions. "

It's hard to know. I think it's a combination of disease denialism/ vaccine conspiracy theories, libertarianism, and assumption that it won't harm the individuals in question. I think all three of those can be either a left or right issue.

liverpool

Yet it's often portrayed that it's just a group of cranks who have these opinions.

It's hard to know. I think it's a combination of disease denialism/ vaccine conspiracy theories, libertarianism, and assumption that it won't harm the individuals in question. I think all three of those can be either a left or right issue."

But its often portrayed as some maverick group on the fringes of society when one of the biggest selling newspapers in the country has consistently pushed an anti lockdown/its just the flu messege.

I just dont get it.

Manchester (she/her)

It's hard to know. I think it's a combination of disease denialism/ vaccine conspiracy theories, libertarianism, and assumption that it won't harm the individuals in question. I think all three of those can be either a left or right issue.

But its often portrayed as some maverick group on the fringes of society when one of the biggest selling newspapers in the country has consistently pushed an anti lockdown/its just the flu messege.

I just dont get it."

Yeah, I know. Me neither. Everything is crazy

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I just dont get it.

Yeah, I know. Me neither. Everything is crazy"

The conservative MP Graham Brady, who is chair of 1 of the influential 1822 committees, or something has publicly stated that the real purpose of masks is social control. . That's as unhinged as they come, when even the governing party say that publicly

liverpool

I just dont get it.

Yeah, I know. Me neither. Everything is crazy

The conservative MP Graham Brady, who is chair of 1 of the influential 1822 committees, or something has publicly stated that the real purpose of masks is social control. . That's as unhinged as they come, when even the governing party say that publicly "

That's the one who allegedly put the pressure on Johnson to ditch the masks.

Yet reading here, they are often portrayed as some sort of maverick looneys.

Ah so it was the young tories attacking the police the other week. Who’d have thunk that Piers Corbyn was a Tory.

Manchester (she/her)

"Ah so it was the young tories attacking the police the other week. Who’d have thunk that Piers Corbyn was a Tory."

There are, of course, more than one group who cause trouble. As I said above, the main issues are ones that span the political divide.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

We know the tories are idiots, they were only voted in to get brexit done. They weren't very big on policies.

We voted them in, we can only blame ourselves.

liverpool

"Ah so it was the young tories attacking the police the other week. Who’d have thunk that Piers Corbyn was a Tory."

Presumably he attacked the police personally?

liverpool

How are reform uk doing btw?

» Add a new message to this topic