FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Freedom Day..ha!!!

Freedom Day..ha!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't wait for all those who were calling for this day being the same people in 3 to 4 weeks time saying "we shouldn't have relaxed restrictions so quickly"..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

what day is freedom day? I wana go to clubs without wearing masks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"what day is freedom day? I wana go to clubs without wearing masks "

I'd be very surprised if clubs enforce mask wearing.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Be safe, distance, do glory hole's

Be interesting to see what happens in September

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Be interesting to see what happens in September "

Going to have a stab in the dark and say we will be more divided than ever. Schools won't be able to restart, some people will have had a lovely summer, some people will have fucked a few strangers and had some adventures.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Be safe, distance, do glory hole's "

Sounds like a plan

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Can't wait for all those who were calling for this day being the same people in 3 to 4 weeks time saying "we shouldn't have relaxed restrictions so quickly"..

"

What a fine view of our future you have. You really can't wait to do that?

I really can't wait to visit and hold my new wee nephew.

I cannot wait to visit my Mum again. I was allowed one visit last week. The first in 15 months. I have not been ill - nor has she. She is 93 and has dementia. No longer knows who I am. While Handcock and Ferguson (the architects of Lockdown) were fucking other men's wifes, smirking and breaking their own social disatncing rules... my Mum lost her last connections to her family. Words fail me on that one.

I cannot wait to go out for a pint again and try to restart my near empty-before-Lockdown social life again.

I cannot wait to throw my mask in the bin tomorrow. It is never coming out again.

One rule for Johnson, Handcock, Javid, Ferguson, DomCum, The G7, EUFA Officials & Players, "Influencers" who travel to Cancun for photos by a swimming pool... Endless Lockdown for the rest of us. I am completely healthy and require no - and will be accepting no - further locking down.

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Be interesting to see what happens in September

Going to have a stab in the dark and say we will be more divided than ever. Schools won't be able to restart, some people will have had a lovely summer, some people will have fucked a few strangers and had some adventures. "

Why are schools not restarting? Here in Scotlandf we are back in early August. No problems. I've been at work, in secondary school since May 2020. Not a single case.

"Can't wait for all those who were calling for this day being the same people in 3 to 4 weeks time saying "we shouldn't have relaxed restrictions so quickly"..

I cannot wait to visit my Mum again. I was allowed one visit last week. The first in 15 months. I have not been ill - nor has she. She is 93 and has dementia. No longer knows who I am. While Handcock and Ferguson (the architects of Lockdown) were fucking other men's wifes, smirking and breaking their own social disatncing rules... my Mum lost her last connections to her family. Words fail me on that one.

I cannot wait to go out for a pint again and try to restart my near empty-before-Lockdown social life again.

I cannot wait to throw my mask in the bin tomorrow. It is never coming out again.

One rule for Johnson, Handcock, Javid, Ferguson, DomCum, The G7, EUFA Officials & Players, "Influencers" who travel to Cancun for photos by a swimming pool... Endless Lockdown for the rest of us. I am completely healthy and require no - and will be accepting no - further locking down. "

This ^^^^^

Its been 16 months since the first initial lockdown was introduced and we've all made sacrifices in some way.

A lot can happen within a year of anyone's life, for them personally or for a loved one close to them, diagnosis of a disease, bereavements, mental heath issues, financial woes, divorce, the list is endless.

Time passes and people need to move forward to make new memories.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We're currently no 3 in the world, which should say more than enough about us being in any fit state to lead the world

"We're currently no 3 in the world, which should say more than enough about us being in any fit state to lead the world "

No 3 in the world in what?

The vaccination rollout?

One rule for Johnson, Handcock, Javid, Ferguson, DomCum, The G7, EUFA Officials & Players, "Influencers" who travel to Cancun for photos by a swimming pool... Endless Lockdown for the rest of us. I am completely healthy and require no - and will be accepting no - further locking down. "

This!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Going to have a stab in the dark and say we will be more divided than ever. Schools won't be able to restart, some people will have had a lovely summer, some people will have fucked a few strangers and had some adventures.

Why are schools not restarting? Here in Scotlandf we are back in early August. No problems. I've been at work, in secondary school since May 2020. Not a single case."

Agree no reason for the schools not to go back. In all of this our school has had four cases, 3 last November teachers and 1 child the last week of summer term. If the schools aren’t going back, then everything else will be shut to.

very good

Let's just hope you don't catch it then or catch it and pass it on to others. Totally selfish and illogical actions on your part but I feel for your mother and nephew.

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

One rule for Johnson, Handcock, Javid, Ferguson, DomCum, The G7, EUFA Officials & Players, "Influencers" who travel to Cancun for photos by a swimming pool... Endless Lockdown for the rest of us. I am completely healthy and require no - and will be accepting no - further locking down.

Let's just hope you don't catch it then or catch it and pass it on to others. Totally selfish and illogical actions on your part but I feel for your mother and nephew. "

We will all catch it at some point or even already had it that's why we all should have the vaccine.

Why are schools not restarting? Here in Scotlandf we are back in early August. No problems. I've been at work, in secondary school since May 2020. Not a single case."

He’s just making it up.

It's all about personal responsibility towards yourself and others. Don't worry about what others do and think no matter now much of a piss take that is. Concentrate on protecting yourself. Your mother and nephew etc. It's hard I know and I feel your pain but you must do the right thing. Don't throw in the towel. Not now we have cone so far.

Third wave and new Lockdown on the horizon

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Wow

I have to stay home look after my disabled daughter, who has to self isolate because there was another disabled person tested positive at her new daycare. Sadly that person could become very ill from the virus, so I am more worried for them than not going out.

We have both tested negative.

Freedom day for us is next week.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Finally.

Enjoy everyone.

Just tested positive for the virus and I’m double jabbed. I’m swab tested weekly at work I want to get back to normal more than anyone but this is bollocks really the numbers are going up again pretty quickly too. I don’t think I believe in the “freedom day”.

"

What after they've fked as many people as they can, in 2 seconds flat

There's going to be some very quick cummers

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

They’re stopping contact tracing in schools and telling key NHS staff they no longer need to isolate.

I don’t know what the hell they think they’re playing at, but if we make it to September without a huge spike in numbers, we will definitely get one then!

Expect more countries to put U.K. on their “red list” and stop us travelling.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"They’re stopping contact tracing in schools and telling key NHS staff they no longer need to isolate.

I don’t know what the hell they think they’re playing at, but if we make it to September without a huge spike in numbers, we will definitely get one then!

Expect more countries to put U.K. on their “red list” and stop us travelling. "

the contact tracing in schools stoping prob something to do with they all on summer holidays by the end of this week

I will be using my discretion and wear a mask in crowded places. I am in full control of that. What I am not in full control of is social distancing because total strangers have effectively been given permission to get as close to me as they want regardless of what I may want. The advice on social distancing needs re thinking. I see trouble arising from this lack of foresight. Not freedom day as far as I'm concerned. It has taken away my freedom of choice to keep strangers out of my face.

As long as they don’t lock us down again harshly like last winter I’m happy… that truly sucked and can’t go through that again…

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"As long as they don’t lock us down again harshly like last winter I’m happy… that truly sucked and can’t go through that again… "

I don't think shops, pubs and restaurants could survive if they had to go through that again

Tin town

Why are schools not restarting? Here in Scotlandf we are back in early August. No problems. I've been at work, in secondary school since May 2020. Not a single case.

He’s just making it up. "

Nope.. Here's the story..I don't make stuff up.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/18/schools-in-england-shut-early-for-summer-as-record-numbers-are-forced-to-isolate

By *rouble1977Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Hull

"

Oh be quiet, the only people who could get seriously ill are the ones who didn't get vaccinated and the ones who don't believe in covid

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"As long as they don’t lock us down again harshly like last winter I’m happy… that truly sucked and can’t go through that again…

I don't think shops, pubs and restaurants could survive if they had to go through that again"

If there is another Lockdown make you right , doubt U.K. plc could afford furlough again either 2.4 Trillion in debt as a nation that’s as much as the U.K. entire years GDP

"As long as they don’t lock us down again harshly like last winter I’m happy… that truly sucked and can’t go through that again…

I don't think shops, pubs and restaurants could survive if they had to go through that again If there is another Lockdown make you right , doubt U.K. plc could afford furlough again either 2.4 Trillion in debt as a nation that’s as much as the U.K. entire years GDP "

Very true, but if hospitalisations increase then normal hospital appointments and operations get cancelled, that may trigger another lockdown. I know someone who has been waiting a year for an op, they have a date in October and are worried it may get put back

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I predict there will not be a third/fourth wave or whatever. Not because covid is not present but because no one will really know whose got it. The majority of those testing positive now are the under 25s apparently. This is the group that is most effective by constant isolations and loss of wages etc etc. Their solution is they are deleting the NHS covid app in droves, now there is no realistic way of identifying close contacts etc and as most only show minor symptoms if at all then they will continue as if nothing has happen.

It is a complete mess now, relax all restrictions but not actually deal with the fall out being in close contact means people are finding alternative solutions.

Tin town

"I predict there will not be a third/fourth wave or whatever. Not because covid is not present but because no one will really know whose got it. The majority of those testing positive now are the under 25s apparently. This is the group that is most effective by constant isolations and loss of wages etc etc. Their solution is they are deleting the NHS covid app in droves, now there is no realistic way of identifying close contacts etc and as most only show minor symptoms if at all then they will continue as if nothing has happen.

It is a complete mess now, relax all restrictions but not actually deal with the fall out being in close contact means people are finding alternative solutions."

It's a very strange and I'm thinking dangerous situation that we have engineered. I wonder if the irony of "having my freedom back" but having to isolate is noticed.

On a mooch

He’s just making it up.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/18/schools-in-england-shut-early-for-summer-as-record-numbers-are-forced-to-isolate

"

Interesting read. We had a case the last week of term (first week of July) only the child had to go home, the rest of the school took daily lft tests instead, which the school were advised by PHE that was the way to deal with it.

Chez/Sheff

"Oh be quiet, the only people who could get seriously ill are the ones who didn't get vaccinated and the ones who don't believe in covid "

Absolute nonsense. A young lad I work with has organ damage from Covid despite being vaccinated.

And he’s got this for life.

Tin town

He’s just making it up.

Interesting read. We had a case the last week of term (first week of July) only the child had to go home, the rest of the school took daily lft tests instead, which the school were advised by PHE that was the way to deal with it. "

Ohhh so the thing about taking a daily lft instead of isolating is actually a thing? Makes a lot more sense than yoyoing in and out of school.

What happens if those lfts throw up more cases? Is it just those who test positive who then isolate or close contacts too?

Out of interest what happens with the kids who can't or won't do an lft?

On a mooch

He’s just making it up.

Interesting read. We had a case the last week of term (first week of July) only the child had to go home, the rest of the school took daily lft tests instead, which the school were advised by PHE that was the way to deal with it.

Ohhh so the thing about taking a daily lft instead of isolating is actually a thing? Makes a lot more sense than yoyoing in and out of school.

What happens if those lfts throw up more cases? Is it just those who test positive who then isolate or close contacts too?

Out of interest what happens with the kids who can't or won't do an lft? "

Yes apparently it’s the way forward and makes more sense to me than throwing a whole bubble out.

Re others that test positive, they stay at home and isolate along with their families, we’ve not had an instance of anyone else in a bubble testing positive throughout all of this.

Re tests, that I can’t answer as we had a 100% uptake if the lfts in our school since March.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Perhaps there will be a 'Liberation Day' public holiday at this time in July every year henceforth?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

They are going for herd immunity so they want people to catch it. They just can't say it because it sounds so callous.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

We as a nation haven't really had any kind of meaningful lockdown though ?? for a short time the road outside was quiet but now even busier !! even during so called lockdown !! and all they have domne is shifted it on to us and so if it does turn out to yey another Boris cock up they will blame us ??

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"They are going for herd immunity so they want people to catch it. They just can't say it because it sounds so callous. "

Agreed

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"They are going for herd immunity so they want people to catch it. They just can't say it because it sounds so callous. "
everyone will catch it sooner or later anyway the point is they had to control it until the most at risk of dying from it were vaccinated.

Tin town

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

They said that was the intention originally and then denied ever saying it.

Chez/Sheff

That is and always has been the plan, and the rest of the world is appalled.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The lockdowns were never about stopping us catching Covid it was about making sure the NHS was not overwhelmed.

They are now in a situation where due to the lockdowns we are in immunity debt and the NHS is going to find itself overwhelmed by other illnesses as well as covid.

Tin town

"That is and always has been the plan, and the rest of the world is appalled. "

There was a plan?!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"That is and always has been the plan, and the rest of the world is appalled. "

Appalled? Do you think the rest of the world even gives a toss?

Manchester (she/her)

"That is and always has been the plan, and the rest of the world is appalled.

Appalled? Do you think the rest of the world even gives a toss?"

Yeah, they do.

Yeah, they do. "

Yes, they really do. We're on course here to become a factory for breeding virus variants. If we produce a vaccine resistant variant, the world will be right to be seriously pissed with us.

liverpool

There was a plan?! "

liverpool

Appalled? Do you think the rest of the world even gives a toss?"

Why wouldnt they?

Tin town

Yeah, they do.

Yes, they really do. We're on course here to become a factory for breeding virus variants. If we produce a vaccine resistant variant, the world will be right to be seriously pissed with us."

Can't we blame the Chinese a bit more... Or the young... No... The immigrants.... Bloody EU.... Won't somebody think of the children

Yeah, they do.

Yes, they really do. We're on course here to become a factory for breeding virus variants. If we produce a vaccine resistant variant, the world will be right to be seriously pissed with us.

Can't we blame the Chinese a bit more... Or the young... No... The immigrants.... Bloody EU.... Won't somebody think of the children "

?

Oh be quiet, the only people who could get seriously ill are the ones who didn't get vaccinated and the ones who don't believe in covid "

I correct. You can still die if you have been double jabbed. There are allways going to be the exceptions. It's not 100 per cent as you know.

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, they do.

Yes, they really do. We're on course here to become a factory for breeding virus variants. If we produce a vaccine resistant variant, the world will be right to be seriously pissed with us."

Plus the UK has a big cultural influence due to its history, etc. The Commonwealth look on

Yeah, they do.

And no more going abroad ever. We will only have ourselves to blame

WoW!

That's a brilliant idea..

Yeah, they do.

Can't we blame the Chinese a bit more... Or the young... No... The immigrants.... Bloody EU.... Won't somebody think of the children "

Either they won't get a jab, the little buggers.

Hull

Oh be quiet, the only people who could get seriously ill are the ones who didn't get vaccinated and the ones who don't believe in covid

I correct. You can still die if you have been double jabbed. There are allways going to be the exceptions. It's not 100 per cent as you know. "

And your proof is where that you can still die even though you have been double jabbed?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Yeah, they do.

And no more going abroad ever. We will only have ourselves to blame"

Just imagine how lovely and quiet most of the resort's are at the moment with no loutish Brit's smashing the place up and running amok like a bunch of wild chimp's, actually that's doing a disservice to chimp's.

I correct. You can still die if you have been double jabbed. There are allways going to be the exceptions. It's not 100 per cent as you know.

And your proof is where that you can still die even though you have been double jabbed? "

. Amazing revelation to so many people on here. Double vaccinated or not, you are going to die !!!!! Only question is when.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh be quiet, the only people who could get seriously ill are the ones who didn't get vaccinated and the ones who don't believe in covid "

Rubbish. Want to tell that to my Dad. Double vaccinated and currently in hospital for last 2 weeks with Covid.. but you know best!!!

By *etmeoutMan  over a year ago

lichfield

More chance of heat stroke

By *etmeoutMan  over a year ago

lichfield

What about people in hospital from car accidents

Do u want cars banned too

liverpool

"More chance of heat stroke"

More chance of what?

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

what is freedom though? I dont feel any less free than I did 18 months ago. Can still buy food and do things

Nothing and Nobody is Free as a wise old person once told me. We are all answerable to someone.

Roll on winter, masks back on again. Remember when freedom day was a thing.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Roll on winter, masks back on again. Remember when freedom day was a thing."

All the Leeds shops I have been in this week everyone is still wearing masks

» Add a new message to this topic