FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > So who has the NHS app...Not the nhs covid app

So who has the NHS app...Not the nhs covid app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

So meaning the one that can have the covid pass... not the one for track and trace.. asked my friends and family and seems pretty much everyone has even my 84 year old uncle.

So do you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got both

"Got both"
yeah me too but sometimes have to turn off the track and trace bit due to work

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

I have. But tells me to contact my doctor for login details

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

There isnt one setup for N.Ireland yet for the vaccine status...think its coming real soon though

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Yep and loaded it up for my folks to

"I have. But tells me to contact my doctor for login details "
I gave my email address. Had to prove my identity though. For some bits I had to get my doctor to approve access but the main app works without

"So meaning the one that can have the covid pass... not the one for track and trace.. asked my friends and family and seems pretty much everyone has even my 84 year old uncle.

So do you? "

Yes we both have. Easy to download. Off to Greece soon so will come in handy for that

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"So meaning the one that can have the covid pass... not the one for track and trace.. asked my friends and family and seems pretty much everyone has even my 84 year old uncle.

So do you? "

We have both and we're keeping both for the foreseeable future.

E

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Yeah got both but thinking about deleting the one that pings you.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I have both and have no issue having both.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Yes, have the NHS (not T&T) one and already used it to show my "passport" in Mallorca. Worked just fine.

Me

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, I do. It has no record of my vaccination yet.

Got the NHS one. Works well.

Never downloaded the privately run (but branded NHS) track and trace and never will.

Absolute rubbish the way it is setup to ping people. The vast majority of pings are false, hence it not being a legal requirement to follow the advice.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I downloaded it this weekend. As and when I return to the office I'll need to use it so I've got it now just in case there were any issues with my data.

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

So do you? "

Can not download it on my phone.

Got both apps. Considering ditching the test and trace app due to it draining my battery.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I've got both and will be keeping both

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Got the nhs app that showscmy lft history and covid pass etc.

No chance ill use the test and trace one tho due to the nature of my work it'd go off every other day from false contact

Have the NHS one for Drs but I have deleted track and trace.

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

Same … have the nhs one for vaccine passport, deleted track and trace one

By *on235Man  over a year ago

swaffham

Have both

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Have neither my fone wont even operate watsapp anymoe let alone anything newer

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

I have both

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"Yeah got both but thinking about deleting the one that pings you. "

That one will still be operational for some time yet and may still be required to get into venues.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I do

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

both and a paper copy of vaccination just in case thats needed too.

By *anAndLolaCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I've got both

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Never heard of the NHS app until reading this thread. Never got involved with the other one either.

When I go in Costa coffee etc. I wave my old blue and white Nokia at the QR code, make a clicking sound with my tongue and say "Done".

That's about as far as I want to get involved with an app regulated 'Brave New World' lifestyle. If smartphone use is going to be an obligatory part of life, I'm glad I'm nearing the end of my span. Boy, was I born at just the right time to have a fantastic, fun filled life. I weep for today's lot.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

The normal nhs app is great for repeat prescriptions.

By *ourSexToyMan  over a year ago

newark

Got both

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Never heard of the NHS app until reading this thread. Never got involved with the other one either.

When I go in Costa coffee etc. I wave my old blue and white Nokia at the QR code, make a clicking sound with my tongue and say "Done".

That's about as far as I want to get involved with an app regulated 'Brave New World' lifestyle. If smartphone use is going to be an obligatory part of life, I'm glad I'm nearing the end of my span. Boy, was I born at just the right time to have a fantastic, fun filled life. I weep for today's lot."

I especially like the description of scanning the QR code...

Dudley

"both and a paper copy of vaccination just in case thats needed too."

I also got a paper copy just in case my phone dies

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I don't as I try to limit information shared with my device as this gets sold on either by the device or the app their is a market for this.

I'd rather be unknown

Top secret

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"I don't as I try to limit information shared with my device as this gets sold on either by the device or the app their is a market for this.

I'd rather be unknown

Top secret"

no have neither, goverment apps dont have the best track record, i carry my vaccination card proving ive had my jabs, if thats not enough for a venue, well i will just go somewhere else, the apps are abit 1984 for me, my mum cant have one as she doesnt have a smart phone and woudnt know how to use it if she did, alot of people dont have them

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I use the “my GP” app to prove my vaccine status.

But I’m going to download the nhs app for the covid pass because even though the information for the nhs app comes from my gp, it doesn’t have the word “covid pass” on it so I presume some won’t accept it lol x

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Got both. It's good to be able to have officially recognised evidence of my vaccine status if it's ever needed.

By *leasureman123Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes got both as double vaxed and too go anywhere now will need it, not be long before manditory to show your vaxed to do anything!

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Yup have both as the normal one remakes my life easier when ordering repeat medication and also now has my vaccine status and passes aswell so it's all good, I couldn't care less about all the 1984 conspiracy bull shit that gets spouted, as the simple fact is the goverment have a myriad of ways to gather your personaly information if they choose to do so and so far as data collection by third parties goes you may aswell all take down your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and any older social media accounts, throw away your smart phones and pc and go live of grid completly as that is the only way you will stop that.

Manchester (she/her)

I have a letter about my vaccine status, as it's not yet recognised by the NHS.

nr spalding

"I have a letter about my vaccine status, as it's not yet recognised by the NHS."

Have they still not added that to your app swing? Lol have they stopped trying to get you to book your vaccination yet?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I have 2.the civod one and non covid one. Is that what you mean?

Manchester (she/her)

"I have a letter about my vaccine status, as it's not yet recognised by the NHS.

Have they still not added that to your app swing? Lol have they stopped trying to get you to book your vaccination yet?"

No, lol

And got another text on Friday.

Sorry, not screwing up the trial by getting extra jabbed

So do you? "

Yes available to all - even if you don't have photo ID.

Easy enough.

"Never heard of the NHS app until reading this thread. Never got involved with the other one either.

That's about as far as I want to get involved with an app regulated 'Brave New World' lifestyle. If smartphone use is going to be an obligatory part of life, I'm glad I'm nearing the end of my span. Boy, was I born at just the right time to have a fantastic, fun filled life. I weep for today's lot."

Hahaha

Love this !

Don't have any phone can't handle apps

By *apxxxWoman  over a year ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

Yes and doubled jabbed too

Yes

nr spalding

"I have a letter about my vaccine status, as it's not yet recognised by the NHS.

Have they still not added that to your app swing? Lol have they stopped trying to get you to book your vaccination yet?

No, lol

Sorry, not screwing up the trial by getting extra jabbed "

Lol not going to go for the full set then

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

I wont use either.

The campaign group's report said using the NHS App for COVID certificates would be a concern as it is linked to individuals' identities and information in NHS records including a wealth of identifiable, sensitive information such as NHS numbers.

"Using the NHS App for proof of a vaccine comes with a significant further privacy risk due to the wealth of other personal information available within it, from prescriptions to addresses, and these issues are yet to be addressed," it said.

ref here for info

UK govt draws a blank over vaccine certification app – no really, the report is half-empty

Manchester (she/her)

No, lol

Sorry, not screwing up the trial by getting extra jabbed

Lol not going to go for the full set then "

I choose you, Pfizer-chu!

Gotta catch 'em all

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"I wont use either.

The campaign group's report said using the NHS App for COVID certificates would be a concern as it is linked to individuals' identities and information in NHS records including a wealth of identifiable, sensitive information such as NHS numbers.

"Using the NHS App for proof of a vaccine comes with a significant further privacy risk due to the wealth of other personal information available within it, from prescriptions to addresses, and these issues are yet to be addressed," it said.

ref here for info

UK govt draws a blank over vaccine certification app – no really, the report is half-empty"

You do know that from within the app, you download a PDF with a QR code which demonstrates your vaccine status.

It's not like you hand your phone to some stranger to rifle through it. I already have an app that permits me to book GP appointments, check my medical records and request medicine. What's the difference?

:-

Well said. No app for me ever.

No way am I getting these apps. Illuminati making millions from selling my prescription history to channel 4 to make a documentary! No thanks. Gonna smash my phone and bury myself underground. The NWO can simply foxtrot off

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"No way am I getting these apps. Illuminati making millions from selling my prescription history to channel 4 to make a documentary! No thanks. Gonna smash my phone and bury myself underground. The NWO can simply foxtrot off "

Was that a dose of the fungal toenail I spotted there in your data, Madam

*Joking*

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

The nhs app is actually pretty good for a .gov app, you can see your entire medical history all test results, vaccinations and medication and order repeat prescription for delivery.

I never had the other app, most people I know don’t either , don’t understand why some people use it unless they want to be isolated

Newcastle

"I wont use either.

ref here for info

UK govt draws a blank over vaccine certification app – no really, the report is half-empty

You do know that from within the app, you download a PDF with a QR code which demonstrates your vaccine status.

It's not like you hand your phone to some stranger to rifle through it. I already have an app that permits me to book GP appointments, check my medical records and request medicine. What's the difference?"

The data that your device collects this information gets sold on and on their was a guy who invented an option so people could have a option to refuse or be paid for letting it be shared you had to click the box I missed the outcome of his pitch but a money spinner

Got neither not having the test vaccine living my life as normal, oh wait this is the wrong forum for this your all sheeple lol

Bite bite bite

"Got neither not having the test vaccine living my life as normal, oh wait this is the wrong forum for this your all sheeple lol"
plenty of employment opportunity's for shepherd's.

The South

"Got neither not having the test vaccine living my life as normal, oh wait this is the wrong forum for this your all sheeple lol"

Which test vaccine are you talking about?

In the UK we currently have four, fully tested, fully approved vaccines being administered daily.

What's the 5th one (the test one you mention), I'd like to look into it.

Thanks

E

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Nhs app, not applicable in Scotland.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Neither ...

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Neither ... "

Same, I’ve got neither

The South

There's a delicious irony around how those who decide not to have the vaccine all call everyone else sheeple.

Gives me a wry grin every time I see it.

E

Newcastle

One thing I can remember and I'm sure either every child received this which was the BCG vaccination without any problems so how is now any different

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"One thing I can remember and I'm sure either every child received this which was the BCG vaccination without any problems so how is now any different"

How many people who had the BCG went on to get TB?

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I have. But tells me to contact my doctor for login details "

Mine did for weeks … then it sorted itself out all on its own …

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Both too but u can't get my dr to give permission to view my health records. I have to say it was better in the US. I could view my whole record including all my tests.

The South

"One thing I can remember and I'm sure either every child received this which was the BCG vaccination without any problems so how is now any different

How many people who had the BCG went on to get TB? "

Based on how vaccines work and the protections they afford, I'd suggest the question isn't "How many people who had the BCG went on to get TB" but how many people got it and died?

Or better still, how many people didn't get it all.

Now include measles, mumps, rubella, polio, smallpox, malaria and you'll see a pattern emerging as to the efficacy of a vaccine.

How people don't understand how vaccines work and the clear benefits in this day and age is beyond me.

E

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Also yellow fever vaccine

The South

"Also yellow fever vaccine"

E

"Got neither not having the test vaccine living my life as normal, oh wait this is the wrong forum for this your all sheeple lol

There's a delicious irony around how those who decide not to have the vaccine all call everyone else sheeple.

E

"

The South

"Got neither not having the test vaccine living my life as normal, oh wait this is the wrong forum for this your all sheeple lol

E

"

E

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes only got it so I could go to Hampton court x

Newcastle

"One thing I can remember and I'm sure either every child received this which was the BCG vaccination without any problems so how is now any different

Based on how vaccines work and the protections they afford, I'd suggest the question isn't "How many people who had the BCG went on to get TB" but how many people got it and died?

Now include measles, mumps, rubella, polio, smallpox, malaria and you'll see a pattern emerging as to the efficacy of a vaccine.

How people don't understand how vaccines work and the clear benefits in this day and age is beyond me.

E"

Thank you E for your feedback

my point was I doubt people then refused or even questioned anything about the vaccine but took it.

Can’t wait until September, it would appear the NHS app is going to be the greatest filter to ever be added to fab!

Reading the list of “I’m never downloading it posts” my over-riding emotion is ‘thank god’. I can quite happily exist in a world of clubs without the delusional in attendance.

Manchester (she/her)

E

Thank you E for your feedback

my point was I doubt people then refused or even questioned anything about the vaccine but took it."

There's always been a subset of the population who refused.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

According to Google play... Nhs app has been downloaded 5m plus times...

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Yes, and have our covid passports. We've deleted the ping pong one to get into Restaurants though.

Got both....

Dudley

In the UK we currently have four, fully tested, fully approved vaccines being administered daily.

Thanks

E

No no no I'm afraid you are wrong all the vaccines are on trial until 2023 you are the experiment that's why you can't sue if things go wrong I mean when things go wrong which they have in lots of ways but hey find out for yourself you seem quite eager lol "

Nope, you're wrong, they have gone through the testing phase, they are now into the safety monitoring phase, this phase monitors those people that volunteered for the vaccine trials, not the general public.

The not being liable story has been done to death, it's very common and not a huge conspiracy.

Thanks

E

No no no I'm afraid you are wrong all the vaccines are on trial until 2023 you are the experiment that's why you can't sue if things go wrong I mean when things go wrong which they have in lots of ways but hey find out for yourself you seem quite eager lol

Nope, you're wrong, they have gone through the testing phase, they are now into the safety monitoring phase, this phase monitors those people that volunteered for the vaccine trials, not the general public.

The not being liable story has been done to death, it's very common and not a huge conspiracy. "

Err I'm afraid you are wrong it's on trial until 2023 FACT

Dudley

Thanks

E

No no no I'm afraid you are wrong all the vaccines are on trial until 2023 you are the experiment that's why you can't sue if things go wrong I mean when things go wrong which they have in lots of ways but hey find out for yourself you seem quite eager lol

The not being liable story has been done to death, it's very common and not a huge conspiracy.

Err I'm afraid you are wrong it's on trial until 2023 FACT"

You do realise typing fact in capitals doesn't actually make it a fact?

Thanks

E

stating fact in capitals does not actually make something a fact. In this case definitely not as this is not the case. As been explained it's being stated by many as fact but it isn't. It's now in the safety monitoring stage which means the trials have been done. The only people still under any trial are those that originally agreed to test the vaccines. They will be kept in contact with. The vaccines themselves are not in testing ( except some new ones that are waiting being approved)

By *entlemanDMan  over a year ago

Fareham

Yes, I only downloaded it because I wanted to have a nose at my medical records. Got the summary access for now but seems I need to contact my GP to get the full access.

I was able to see all the medicines I've been given though, which triggered a painful childhood memory of getting the Typhoid vaccine, didn't like that one cos it went in your arse cheek

" Femur camps, lol! You can't even get your wacky conspiracy theories right "

Are they like the posh glamping camps at Glastonbury that cost an arm and a leg to pitch a tent?

Maybe these are slightly cheaper and only cost a leg?

The South

Thanks

E

Err, no, it's you who is most definitely wrong.

Baffling how something so simple to check can be so wildly misunderstood.

E

The South

"I wont use either.

ref here for info

It's not like you hand your phone to some stranger to rifle through it. I already have an app that permits me to book GP appointments, check my medical records and request medicine. What's the difference?

The data that your device collects this information gets sold on and on their was a guy who invented an option so people could have a option to refuse or be paid for letting it be shared you had to click the box I missed the outcome of his pitch but a money spinner

.........sent from my iPhone

"

E

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

I downloaded both when they became available.

The NHS one I use to prove I have had both Jabs also shows various tests I have had and one it actually mentions what I was tested for, yet I had NEVER been told that..

The Track and Trace one I deleted at least a month ago.

I am tested regularly and more than happy to rely on that than being pinged due to my being close to another person in Asda who then caught it.

( male )

Shhh wiv ya!

All the wolves will descend #gobblegobble

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I downloaded both when they became available.

The NHS one I use to prove I have had both Jabs also shows various tests I have had and one it actually mentions what I was tested for, yet I had NEVER been told that..

I am tested regularly and more than happy to rely on that than being pinged due to my being close to another person in Asda who then caught it.

( male ) "

Do Asda operate the the scan requirement that other smaller places insist on ?

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

"I downloaded both when they became available.

( male )

Do Asda operate the the scan requirement that other smaller places insist on ? "

I don't think any supermarkets do, I said Asda more in jest than any other reason

Manchester (she/her)

The second author went out in May and lambasted the claim that this meant the vaccinations didn't work.

The fact that the lay person doesn't understand the statistics doesn't mean the vaccines aren't extremely effective. It means the lay person doesn't understand the statistics.

» Add a new message to this topic