FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > "FREEDOM DAY"

"FREEDOM DAY"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pen2U OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

So, who is getting rid of their masks today once and for all?

Myself? I'll be getting rid of mine IF and WHEN I feel comfortable with my surroundings or IF and WHEN its quiet enough in stores/shops. If its busy, I'll still wear them. As for the distance, I will be sticking with the distancing. Travel on public trasporr however, I WILL without fail wear my mask at all times

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, who is getting rid of their masks today once and for all?

Myself? I'll be getting rid of mine IF and WHEN I feel comfortable with my surroundings or IF and WHEN its quiet enough in stores/shops. If its busy, I'll still wear them. As for the distance, I will be sticking with the distancing. Travel on public trasporr however, I WILL without fail wear my mask at all times "

We will be doing what you are doing and good on you for doing it!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Even if it is quiet in a shop I will still wear my mask to protect the staff.

I’ll be sensibile and keep my mask in the bag. If it’s too crowded I’ll pop it on, if there’s none and distance can be kept I wont wear it… definitely on on public transport more than so when they are so busy.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Getting rid off ours today thank God

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

[Removed by poster at 19/07/21 09:27:23]

Hull

A lot of the pubs and shops in our area are still keeping restrictions in place. As are public transport and any health care facilities. I wouldn't be binning your mask yet if I was ypu.

Would I wear one of these masks for protection for simple wood sanding in my garage? I don't think so.

Would I wear one of these masks for protection from a virus that I'd need a microscope to see mmm...

Myself? I'll be getting rid of mine IF and WHEN I feel comfortable with my surroundings or IF and WHEN its quiet enough in stores/shops. If its busy, I'll still wear them. As for the distance, I will be sticking with the distancing. Travel on public trasporr however, I WILL without fail wear my mask at all times "

Me

Mine is going in the bin

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

No change for me as I’m in Wales. That’s fine though .

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Mine is going in the bin "

Good luck with that. You’ll find a lot of shops and services (especially health services) will still require you to wear a mask.

The govt message isn’t “no more masks” it’s that it is no longer a legal requirement, so businesses can set their own rules.

I hated wearing mine in the hot weather yesterday (and it messes my beard up), but given the huge spike in numbers it’s still a good idea.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Mine is going in the bin

Good luck with that. You’ll find a lot of shops and services (especially health services) will still require you to wear a mask.

The govt message isn’t “no more masks” it’s that it is no longer a legal requirement, so businesses can set their own rules.

I hated wearing mine in the hot weather yesterday (and it messes my beard up), but given the huge spike in numbers it’s still a good idea. "

Ah, the sadly under-reported issue of beard disruption. I feel your pain.

Agree with the comments, too.

I am donning William Wallace blue face paint for freedom day , May even randomly shout freedom lines from the movie as well going into shopping centre

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It was a spin doctors dream several weeks ago, numbers dropping etc so hype it up in the media..

That the government and a lot of people are still failing to grasp that the virus is and will continue to be unpredictable left them as a hostage to fortune and when being elected as populism trump's proficiency, pissing on the over stoked bonfires of 'freedom' isn't something they tend to do..

And given they have constantly reacted too slowly by the time they do whatever that entails sadly the cost will be in lives..

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

No mask for me. If you want to wear one do it but I don't feel bad for not wearing one

Lockdown #4 by October, anyone?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm keeping my masks and keeping my distance

in Lancashire

"I'm keeping my masks and keeping my distance"

Ditto, respect that some will bin them but not us not yet..

Hull

"No mask for me. If you want to wear one do it but I don't feel bad for not wearing one"

A lot of places are still keeping restrictions in place anyway.

Midlands

"No mask for me. If you want to wear one do it but I don't feel bad for not wearing one

A lot of places are still keeping restrictions in place anyway. "

good for them

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Going to a big shopping centre today will have one in my back pocket if asked to put one on. I am done wearing mine when I don’t have to it was getting too much.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

My company have mandated that we still need to wear them. My husbands shop have also asked people to keep wearing them, Tesco have also said they are keeping mask wearing in place. The no mask/freedom day doesn’t affect me because everywhere I go still requires masks.

Lily

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"Would I wear one of these masks for protection for simple wood sanding in my garage? I don't think so.

Would I wear one of these masks for protection from a virus that I'd need a microscope to see mmm... "

It's been a year and you've still not learned the masks are to protect those around you FROM you?

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Yep. I’m not ditching anything till I’m happy.

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

Stalbridge

Masks never did anything anyway. It is purely visual propaganda. If people read the scientific literature it was only really n95 masks that offered any real level of protection anyway, and no one is wearing those. Cloth masks especially are an infection risk, and that is studies done on medical professionals who are trained in the proper fitting, and disposal of them. The general public are walking around with the equivalent of a petri dish of damp cloth strapped to their face which they are wearing over and over again.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"It was a spin doctors dream several weeks ago, numbers dropping etc so hype it up in the media..

That the government and a lot of people are still failing to grasp that the virus is and will continue to be unpredictable left them as a hostage to fortune and when being elected as populism trump's proficiency, pissing on the over stoked bonfires of 'freedom' isn't something they tend to do..

And given they have constantly reacted too slowly by the time they do whatever that entails sadly the cost will be in lives..

"

I think this thread Is proof that the decision by that utter fickwit is ridiculously reckless.

If there is going to be some backwards step in the autumn, be interesting to see what the reaction is.

liverpool

"No mask for me. If you want to wear one do it but I don't feel bad for not wearing one

A lot of places are still keeping restrictions in place anyway. good for them "

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"A lot of the pubs and shops in our area are still keeping restrictions in place. As are public transport and any health care facilities. I wouldn't be binning your mask yet if I was ypu."
yeah I've been out this morning and pretty much every where is still requiring you to wear one xx

"Masks never did anything anyway. It is purely visual propaganda. If people read the scientific literature it was only really n95 masks that offered any real level of protection anyway, and no one is wearing those. Cloth masks especially are an infection risk, and that is studies done on medical professionals who are trained in the proper fitting, and disposal of them. The general public are walking around with the equivalent of a petri dish of damp cloth strapped to their face which they are wearing over and over again. "
there is a whole thread about this and nope. Even basic masks help to a degree. Lots of information on that thread

Herne Bay

A lot of places are still keeping restrictions in place anyway. good for them

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease."

Is there any proof that non medical approved mask are a scrap of good ? We think they are not, not the way most use them don’t change them every hour , stuffed in pockets germ ridden

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease. Is there any proof that non medical approved mask are a scrap of good ? We think they are not, not the way most use them don’t change them every hour , stuffed in pockets germ ridden "

Put on a mask and try to blow out a candle. Non-medical mask / face cover wearing is literally just about reducing the spread of what comes out of your mouth. I don't think anyone's actually claimed they prevent transmission but they do greatly reduce it, when used in conjunction with physical distancing.

Freedom day, really?

I hate labels and I truely believe that something can only be judged as a lost cause once it has a day dedicated to it.

No one is free ever, even in an anarchist society you would not be free as the free choices of others will always place limits on what you can do.

Am I free to perform brain surgery? No you need a qualification.

Am I free to do 50 in a 20 zone? No it's dangerous.

Am I free to run naked down the street? No that would be indecent exposure and would impinge on the freedom of others not to see your naked ass.

Individual freedoms are always and always shall be limited.

liverpool

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease. Is there any proof that non medical approved mask are a scrap of good ? We think they are not, not the way most use them don’t change them every hour , stuffed in pockets germ ridden

Put on a mask and try to blow out a candle. Non-medical mask / face cover wearing is literally just about reducing the spread of what comes out of your mouth. I don't think anyone's actually claimed they prevent transmission but they do greatly reduce it, when used in conjunction with physical distancing. "

Wearing my mask on when travelling, in shops, keep others safe. Though I go on my morning run without one.

Herne Bay

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease. Is there any proof that non medical approved mask are a scrap of good ? We think they are not, not the way most use them don’t change them every hour , stuffed in pockets germ ridden

Put on a mask and try to blow out a candle. Non-medical mask / face cover wearing is literally just about reducing the spread of what comes out of your mouth. I don't think anyone's actually claimed they prevent transmission but they do greatly reduce it, when used in conjunction with physical distancing. "

So no proof they are a scrap off good , how many actually wear approved masks ? If people so concerned why don’t the buy approved then change it every hour ?

It has always been the case that a business can refuse service if it wants to.

I'm sure if I wore my mankini to the local tescos, I'd get asked to cover up.

In the USA you have the right to bear arms but businesses have the right to ask you not to bring them on their property.

This is not a new thing, a businesses rights to stipulate who they serve and allow entry to has always been their free choice.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Just wish it wasn’t called freedom day. We’ve hardly been oppressed…

Totally agree

Hull

I keep hearing on the radio people saying about standing at the bar in a pub but most pubs close to me are keeping to table service and mask restrictions for the safety of their staff.

I'm glad businesses are taking responsibility and keeping restrictions in place. It shows they have more sense than the government.

I’ll carry mine but only wear it in places where it’s compulsory!

Manchester (she/her)

"Just wish it wasn’t called freedom day. We’ve hardly been oppressed… "

I feel far more free with measures to control the virus and to protect people who are vulnerable or who aren't yet fully vaccinated

Exactly, its a bit derogatory for those who live in repressive regimes who understand true oppression.

We are not $laves being freed from plantations.

I hated wearing mine in the hot weather yesterday (and it messes my beard up), but given the huge spike in numbers it’s still a good idea. "

I’ll be ok, lots of shops here were not enforcing masks last week so can’t see them starting now

We've enjoyed relaxed restrictions for a while.

We're free to dine out, go to bars, gyms, swimming pools, shop, visit family etc.

The only difference now is that there's no restrictions on social distancing.

We have had "freedom" for a while.

Herne Bay

"I’ll carry mine but only wear it in places where it’s compulsory! "
It’s not the law anymore to wear a mask

liverpool

"I’ll carry mine but only wear it in places where it’s compulsory! It’s not the law anymore to wear a mask "

Some people dont feel their freedoms are being took away simply for having a brief minor inconvenience.

Herne Bay

"I’ll carry mine but only wear it in places where it’s compulsory! It’s not the law anymore to wear a mask

Some people dont feel their freedoms are being took away simply for having a brief minor inconvenience. "

That’s up to them after all we live in a Democracy not a dictatorship, we choose to not wear a useless bit of rag round our mugs our free choice

"I’ll carry mine but only wear it in places where it’s compulsory! It’s not the law anymore to wear a mask

Some people dont feel their freedoms are being took away simply for having a brief minor inconvenience. That’s up to them after all we live in a Democracy not a dictatorship, we choose to not wear a useless bit of rag round our mugs our free choice "

Yes but equally businesses are free to not allow entry.

Some will some won't.

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 19/07/21 11:12:47]

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

personaly the only ones who i have heard call it freedom day are those having a pop at boris and the media calling it freedom day most of us its just another day,same as yesterday and same as 2moro

I think sometimes they do set themselves up for a fall.

The great media questions is "is this irreversible?“

The correct answer is hell no, as no one can garauntee anything is unchangeable.

But they fall for it every time and get suckered in to making some bold statement that will look stupid in hindsight.

Some people dont feel their freedoms are being took away simply for having a brief minor inconvenience. "

I don't feel like is a mask taking away my freedom, it's the effing virus, but yay! let's feel free to spread it. I struggle to understand honestly.

"I’ll carry mine but only wear it in places where it’s compulsory! It’s not the law anymore to wear a mask "

Some healthcare settings, public transport and shops are still enforcing them!

liverpool

Some people dont feel their freedoms are being took away simply for having a brief minor inconvenience. I don't feel like is a mask taking away my freedom, it's the effing virus, but yay! let's feel free to spread it. I struggle to understand honestly. "

Me too.

I truly dont get it.

Midlands

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease."

you stay in your bedroom with your mask on mate, I'm going to live life for a while

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm continuing using my mask for the simple reason the virus hasn't gone then theirs those who declined the vaccine and are those who are unable to receive the vaccine due to medical reasons the virus can mutate

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

I think it's yet another fuxk up on behalf of this government. I really hope I am wrong..... But freedom day..... At some point may become disaster day.

I will continue to go about my business and will wear a mask as and when I see fit.

Most shops still wanting people to mask.

I'll respect that.

liverpool

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease. you stay in your bedroom with your mask on mate, I'm going to live life for a while "

Strangely enough, having to wear a mask when I go the Asda for a few months,hasn't completely destroyed my life.

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease. you stay in your bedroom with your mask on mate, I'm going to live life for a while

Strangely enough, having to wear a mask when I go the Asda for a few months,hasn't completely destroyed my life."

Strangely, our Asda has never enforced masks and at first there were lots of masks being worn in there. This gradually decreased month by month and for the last month, barely anyone in there was wearing one and the little table with the masks and hand sanitizer at the door had disappeared. According to the government website, our area has very few cases. Strange eh.

Same goes for our local shops. Must be this area.

Yep how dare they try to protect people from catching a potentially deadly disease. you stay in your bedroom with your mask on mate, I'm going to live life for a while "

We've been able to go out for a while.

Dunno where this notion that those who are aware of the risk of covid spreading are cowering in their bedrooms.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Give it a month maybe two at most and it will be lockdown time again because the idiots in power don't listen the the science that says this is a bad plan, infection rates are growing rapidly and they have passed the responsibility to the public some of which shouldn't be allowed to be responsible for themselves let alone public health, my mask will be staying until the virus is actually under control according to scientific evidence not the suggestion from some fucking moron that is again isolating due to not following his own bloody rules

Are all the folks who are going to continue to wear masks going to wear them during meets? During sex? Or are you going to test before the meet (because even double jabbed can still carry and pass on covid)? Then again, a negative lateral flow doesn’t necessarily mean negative, so are you going to do and insist on a negative pcr 24-48 hours before?

Surely that’s more risky than walking around a shop, I mean, you’re exchanging fluids. Or are you just not going to meet until covid has been eradicated?

I’m just generally interested

liverpool

"Give it a month maybe two at most and it will be lockdown time again because the idiots in power don't listen the the science that says this is a bad plan, infection rates are growing rapidly and they have passed the responsibility to the public some of which shouldn't be allowed to be responsible for themselves let alone public health, my mask will be staying until the virus is actually under control according to scientific evidence not the suggestion from some fucking moron that is again isolating due to not following his own bloody rules"

A load of scientists wrote to the Lancet condemning it as reckless.

The issue Is that if there is a backward step Johnson will just wash his hands of it and say..well I told you, it was your responsibility.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Did all my errands as per usual and every shop I went to required me to wear a face covering, so nothings changed in that way down here, I won't be visiting pubs or restaurants anytime soon so don't know what they are like

"Are all the folks who are going to continue to wear masks going to wear them during meets? During sex? Or are you going to test before the meet (because even double jabbed can still carry and pass on covid)? Then again, a negative lateral flow doesn’t necessarily mean negative, so are you going to do and insist on a negative pcr 24-48 hours before?

Surely that’s more risky than walking around a shop, I mean, you’re exchanging fluids. Or are you just not going to meet until covid has been eradicated?

I’m just generally interested "

Social drink outside - don't need to test. Then another day a conversation about lateral flow before the meet, both can prove they've had that on the same day of meet. A lateral test the next day after sex. I don't work, so won't be mixing with anyone.

I'm happy enough I've done my bit.

North Bucks

John Lewis was around 60-40 split between those with a mask on and those not. In a restaurant right now and it’s more or less the same.

"Are all the folks who are going to continue to wear masks going to wear them during meets? During sex? Or are you going to test before the meet (because even double jabbed can still carry and pass on covid)? Then again, a negative lateral flow doesn’t necessarily mean negative, so are you going to do and insist on a negative pcr 24-48 hours before?

Social drink outside - don't need to test. Then another day a conversation about lateral flow before the meet, both can prove they've had that on the same day of meet. A lateral test the next day after sex. I don't work, so won't be mixing with anyone.

"

How do you feel about the accuracy of the lateral flow though? Knowing that it cannot detect lower levels of the virus and that there is also a higher percentage of user errors in association with self administration of the test compared to pcr - do you see that as a risk?

I’m an nhs clinician and have seen first hand how crap many people are at self testing with the lateral flow. For a test that is more effective with higher viral loads already, it doesn’t work well with the addition of poor testing technique.

Manchester (she/her)

I didn't meet even socially until I was fully vaccinated and immune response mounted.

LFT for both parties the day of a meet. And a few days after.

Higher risk for me and the person I'm meeting, but I'm comfortable with the risk for myself, and - like STIs I suppose - parties involve consent to that increased risk. I do not involve randoms in shops in my risk, to the extent I can help it.

As of today, given the rising rates and lack of institutional protection, I'm slashing my social outings to almost none again, I'm only going out when it's quiet, and I'm maintaining distancing and masking (well fitted multi layer) where I must be in public.

I didn't meet even socially until I was fully vaccinated and immune response mounted.

LFT for both parties the day of a meet. And a few days after.

Higher risk for me and the person I'm meeting, but I'm comfortable with the risk for myself, and - like STIs I suppose - parties involve consent to that increased risk. I do not involve randoms in shops in my risk, to the extent I can help it.

As of today, given the rising rates and lack of institutional protection, I'm slashing my social outings to almost none again, I'm only going out when it's quiet, and I'm maintaining distancing and masking (well fitted multi layer) where I must be in public. "

That’s very fair

It’s all about managing your own risks, others will do the same

How do you feel about the accuracy of the lateral flow though? Knowing that it cannot detect lower levels of the virus and that there is also a higher percentage of user errors in association with self administration of the test compared to pcr - do you see that as a risk?

I’m an nhs clinician and have seen first hand how crap many people are at self testing with the lateral flow. For a test that is more effective with higher viral loads already, it doesn’t work well with the addition of poor testing technique. "

Well I'm just going to throw something in the mix now.....

I know a copper who's had a negative reading from the PCR in the past - so like everything in life, nothing is fool proof.

If I had a mask on wore latex gloves pegged a guy and wanked him off.... Would you say that was safer....?

By *hebfg2020Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

It’s gone … you can now see people smile and be normal again

in Lancashire

"It’s gone … you can now see people smile and be normal again "

What has gone?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

People aren't going to take one approach and apply it to all circumstances regardless of how different they are.

It's different risks, and different rewards, depending on the situation.

I'll wear a mask on a train as it costs me nothing.

I wouldn't wear a mask during sex as it would make the sex uncomfortable for me, and being that close to another person for that long would probably reduce its efficiency anyway. That's a risk I'm willing to take (though would likely be taking tests also).

People aren't going to take one approach and apply it to all circumstances regardless of how different they are.

It's different risks, and different rewards, depending on the situation.

I'll wear a mask on a train as it costs me nothing.

I wouldn't wear a mask during sex as it would make the sex uncomfortable for me, and being that close to another person for that long would probably reduce its efficiency anyway. That's a risk I'm willing to take (though would likely be taking tests also).

"

My point kind of being that some of the people berating others for no longer wearing a mask in Asda are the same people meeting strangers for sex and deciding that it’s then ok not to wear a mask even though the risk of contracting is massively higher than shopping, we’re if necessary, you can try to stay at a safe distance

I’m an nhs clinician and have seen first hand how crap many people are at self testing with the lateral flow. For a test that is more effective with higher viral loads already, it doesn’t work well with the addition of poor testing technique.

I know a copper who's had a negative reading from the PCR in the past - so like everything in life, nothing is fool proof.

If I had a mask on wore latex gloves pegged a guy and wanked him off.... Would you say that was safer....?"

If you’re saying it’s too risky to go to the shop without a mask then it’s definitely too risky to fuck a stranger without a mask surely?

You’ve kind of agreed with what I’m saying. Nothing is fool proof and we all have anecdotal evidence of double jabbed dying of covid, mask wearers catching covid, “reckless” individuals never catching covid. That’s the point, you take your own risks but surely if you are commenting negatively on those who don’t wear a mask at the shop but then you go and fuck a stranger, is that being selectively moral?

Just asking

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m ditching the mask but happy to keep my distance.

If I had a mask on wore latex gloves pegged a guy and wanked him off.... Would you say that was safer....?

If you’re saying it’s too risky to go to the shop without a mask then it’s definitely too risky to fuck a stranger without a mask surely?

You’ve kind of agreed with what I’m saying. Nothing is fool proof and we all have anecdotal evidence of double jabbed dying of covid, mask wearers catching covid, “reckless” individuals never catching covid. That’s the point, you take your own risks but surely if you are commenting negatively on those who don’t wear a mask at the shop but then you go and fuck a stranger, is that being selectively moral?

Just asking "

Where am I being negative about another's choice - on this thread?

I'm choosing to wear a mask in a public place - shops, public transport etc....

I'm allowing myself the freedom to meet someone in private to play. I don't work, never socialised until I doubled vaccinated. Never had anyone in my home or garden. In fact my life has been pretty bleak. I'm now choosing at this point, to play in a private environment - show the other person my NHS APP of proof of a double vaccination, do lateral flows (until they stop) and play my kink way and to NOT feel guilty about it..... My mental health at this stage, more important!!!!!!!

By *hebfg2020Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

"It’s gone … you can now see people smile and be normal again

What has gone?

"

My mask has gone … you can see me smile again

in Lancashire

"It’s gone … you can now see people smile and be normal again

What has gone?

My mask has gone … you can see me smile again "

By *obby476Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Small buisnesses wont change their policy and force people to wear one. They cant afford to loose any custom as covid probably hit them the hardest.. mine went in the bin thismorning and i wont be wearing one again even if they try to change the law again

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As many of us will not know if we are infected, I shall be keeping my mask on.

Just asking

I'm allowing myself the freedom to meet someone in private to play. I don't work, never socialised until I doubled vaccinated. Never had anyone in my home or garden. In fact my life has been pretty bleak. I'm now choosing at this point, to play in a private environment - show the other person my NHS APP of proof of a double vaccination, do lateral flows (until they stop) and play my kink way and to NOT feel guilty about it..... My mental health at this stage, more important!!!!!!!"

I didn’t say YOU personally are being negative, so let’s just get that out there

There are some individuals in this section of the forum, who are extremely vocal about the behaviour of others with relation to mask wearing and vaccinations who when you click their profile, have a statue asking for a gangbang.

Now that’s great, more power to them. BUT, is this selective morality is what I’m asking?

Surely if you (not you personally, the collective you) are berating individuals who have chosen not to continue with a mask but you yourself are gangbanging, do you see why people may question this?

No judgement from me, people can do whatever the hell they please, but when these are the folks having a go at others, it seems a bit rich.

Just asking

I'm allowing myself the freedom to meet someone in private to play. I don't work, never socialised until I doubled vaccinated. Never had anyone in my home or garden. In fact my life has been pretty bleak. I'm now choosing at this point, to play in a private environment - show the other person my NHS APP of proof of a double vaccination, do lateral flows (until they stop) and play my kink way and to NOT feel guilty about it..... My mental health at this stage, more important!!!!!!!

I didn’t say YOU personally are being negative, so let’s just get that out there

There are some individuals in this section of the forum, who are extremely vocal about the behaviour of others with relation to mask wearing and vaccinations who when you click their profile, have a statue asking for a gangbang.

Now that’s great, more power to them. BUT, is this selective morality is what I’m asking?

Surely if you (not you personally, the collective you) are berating individuals who have chosen not to continue with a mask but you yourself are gangbanging, do you see why people may question this?

No judgement from me, people can do whatever the hell they please, but when these are the folks having a go at others, it seems a bit rich. "

Status, not statue! Damn autocorrect

By *orking Class GentMan  over a year ago

Warrington

"Masks never did anything anyway. It is purely visual propaganda. If people read the scientific literature it was only really n95 masks that offered any real level of protection anyway, and no one is wearing those. Cloth masks especially are an infection risk, and that is studies done on medical professionals who are trained in the proper fitting, and disposal of them. The general public are walking around with the equivalent of a petri dish of damp cloth strapped to their face which they are wearing over and over again. there is a whole thread about this and nope. Even basic masks help to a degree. Lots of information on that thread "

Yep and cycle helmets prevent life threatening injuries..

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

Just been to Aldi ,and was surprised to see probably 90% of shoppers still wearing masks.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Why are people putting their masks in the bin ?

It could be carrying a potentially deadly virus. Surely they should be taken and disposed of correctly as hazardous waste ?

North Bucks

Not one shop has asked me to put a mask on and I have been in loads now.

It’s a nice feeling finally. I’m washing my hands and keeping my distance though. But after wearing a mask and coping for so long it’s a welcome relief for me.

If anyone is in the MK area “Gaia” is on display in Middleton Hall. Impressive piece.

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

"Small buisnesses wont change their policy and force people to wear one. They cant afford to loose any custom as covid probably hit them the hardest.. mine went in the bin thismorning and i wont be wearing one again even if they try to change the law again"

I’d imagine that businesses that insist on customers wearing masks ,won’t loose custom. They’ll attract customers who don’t want to be among non mask wearers, in fact they may even see an increase in custom .

Herne Bay

Just been on the Bus 40 ish people on there 30 ish not wearing a mask

"Just been on the Bus 40 ish people on there 30 ish not wearing a mask "

I’ve been to the supermarket, four smaller shops and the butchers this morning and I saw approximately less than ten folks with a mask (mostly pensioners I’d say).

But then masks haven’t been worn consistently here for months (and the shops don’t enforce it)

Just asking

No judgement from me, people can do whatever the hell they please, but when these are the folks having a go at others, it seems a bit rich. "

Oh I see how 'YOU' is being used...

My advice to those types.

Have a read before you press send, so you don't look like a tit....

Obviously, they have selective memory of what they wrote previously.....

Herne Bay

"Just been on the Bus 40 ish people on there 30 ish not wearing a mask

I’ve been to the supermarket, four smaller shops and the butchers this morning and I saw approximately less than ten folks with a mask (mostly pensioners I’d say).

But then masks haven’t been worn consistently here for months (and the shops don’t enforce it) "

Whose going to enforce anyway ? It’s not against the Law and doubt very much shop staff will even try too

Just asking

No judgement from me, people can do whatever the hell they please, but when these are the folks having a go at others, it seems a bit rich.

Oh I see how 'YOU' is being used...

My advice to those types.

Have a read before you press send, so you don't look like a tit....

Obviously, they have selective memory of what they wrote previously.....

"

True story

I’m very much an advocate of “you do you and I’ll do me and somewhere we can all live in harmony” but that’s quite an idealistic viewpoint and I might as well be pissing into the wind

"Just been on the Bus 40 ish people on there 30 ish not wearing a mask

But then masks haven’t been worn consistently here for months (and the shops don’t enforce it) Whose going to enforce anyway ? It’s not against the Law and doubt very much shop staff will even try too "

Well no one, not around here anyway but there are some saying that businesses will enforce it themselves. It’s certainly not the case here and hasn’t been for a while now

Just walked into my first shop without one, felt mint

liverpool

"Just been to Aldi ,and was surprised to see probably 90% of shoppers still wearing masks.

"

Most people by ours are wearing them in the shops

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'll only be meeting people that aren't fecking idiots, so, close friends. Those people are sensible enough to realise that there are still precautions we need to take.

I'll only be meeting people that aren't fecking idiots, so, close friends. Those people are sensible enough to realise that there are still precautions we need to take. "

Fair do’s

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I will still be wearing my mask as before, to many rising numbers in infections for me to do otherwise,

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I'll judge the situation and act accordingly and pop on if need to and when on public transport.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Was lovely to work without mine today! 90% of customers still wore theirs! Took it incase but both our online managers didnt wear them and 3/4 of the staff didnt wear them so mine stayed in my pocket! X

Lots are saying they're exempt and shops and restaurants don't challenge it at all. I know someone who is anti cancer and anti masks and does this all the time. She isn't exempt at all.

Shops and restaurants need the business. That's her theory

I bought an expensive iLondon visor, glasses style so will continue to wear it in busy areas or where I feel it's needed.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I will continue to wear my mask and to distance myself. I will be politely asking people to keep their distance from me if I feel they are too close. I will be actively stepping away from anyone who isn’t wearing a mask.

I won’t be going very far, or mixing. I’ve kept myself in a small bubble, it’s been perfect so I will continue in that way and I will sit back and watch for now.

"Getting rid off ours today thank God"

Why?.. Are you not reading what other people are saying or doing. Very selfish of you. Think of the vulnerable in society

Manchester (she/her)

I hated wearing mine in the hot weather yesterday (and it messes my beard up), but given the huge spike in numbers it’s still a good idea.

Lots are saying they're exempt and shops and restaurants don't challenge it at all. I know someone who is anti cancer and anti masks and does this all the time. She isn't exempt at all.

Shops and restaurants need the business. That's her theory"

I hope businesses are empowered to enforce their policies.

"No mask for me. If you want to wear one do it but I don't feel bad for not wearing one"

You should do.. I hate the me me me I can do anything I like attitude and don't care about anyone else. Quite frankly it stinks.

"Getting rid off ours today thank God

Why?.. Are you not reading what other people are saying or doing. Very selfish of you. Think of the vulnerable in society "

Lovely you do you, let them be them...

Your comment is unnecessary.

Just causes aggravation....

ashford

Why?.. Are you not reading what other people are saying or doing. Very selfish of you. Think of the vulnerable in society "

Ohh please? Stop with the name calling! Weve moved on from the playground! X

Herne Bay

Provide the proof that a non approved mask is a scrap of good , do you change your mask every hour ? Have you got approved mask if you have your in a small minority

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Will be keeping mine for now. Our GP surgeries are insisting we wear them, that makes sense. Been to Tesco today, all staff wearing them and I only saw one customer without one.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Ill be wearing mine in places where lots of people gather and unlikely to with meeting just one or two people.

Absolutely everyone should wear on public transport because its showing concern and care towards eachother. It should be law really

Concerned at the number on here who appear to have only one mask though !may as well not had one unless it was one with filters you could swap.

All I seem to see throughout life is lockdown was flimsy bits of cloth with trendy logos on or worse still union jacks ( mp Mogg idiot in parliament )

I would suggest now even more than ever people invest in decent quality masks with layers / filters like an n95 one.. You will be wearing it less but it will be more effective.

Otherwise its not going to do you a bit of good reusing your villa/ man u / england /picture of nice doggie bit of cloth over and over again..

By *orace pinkerMan  over a year ago

North west

It's weird, iv just been in santander and everybody has masks on including the staff, nipped too TSB nobody had masks on including the staff

I hope you wore one for during sex at the meets you’ve been verified for recently? I hope you also all provided negative over prior and after?

"It's weird, iv just been in santander and everybody has masks on including the staff, nipped too TSB nobody had masks on including the staff"

Yeah it's definitely up to companies

"Ill be wearing mine in places where lots of people gather and unlikely to with meeting just one or two people.

Absolutely everyone should wear on public transport because its showing concern and care towards eachother. It should be law really

Concerned at the number on here who appear to have only one mask though !may as well not had one unless it was one with filters you could swap.

All I seem to see throughout life is lockdown was flimsy bits of cloth with trendy logos on or worse still union jacks ( mp Mogg idiot in parliament )

I would suggest now even more than ever people invest in decent quality masks with layers / filters like an n95 one.. You will be wearing it less but it will be more effective.

Otherwise its not going to do you a bit of good reusing your villa/ man u / england /picture of nice doggie bit of cloth over and over again..

"

N95 are those three layers, like a dentist type?

Good bit of advice tbf....

Why?.. Are you not reading what other people are saying or doing. Very selfish of you. Think of the vulnerable in society

I hope you wore one for during sex at the meets you’ve been verified for recently? I hope you also all provided negative over prior and after? "

My thoughts exactly sorry but if you’re calling people selfish but fucking others without masks get off your high horse!

North west

The irony of it all is the backlash on here about breaking the law & rules,but people on here are still getting slagged off for choosing not to wear a mask from now on,

Face coverings will no longer be required by law, but the government said it "expects and recommends that people wear face masks

liverpool

"The irony of it all is the backlash on here about breaking the law & rules,but people on here are still getting slagged off for choosing not to wear a mask from now on,

Face coverings will no longer be required by law, but the government said it "expects and recommends that people wear face masks"

Obviously this doesnt apply to everyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/06/24/rishi-sunak-stop-wearing-face-mask-soon-can/amp/

Just asking "

Would depend on who you're meeting. Masks protect those around you. I'm far more likely to be within distance of multiple vulnerable people (or those who live with vulnerable people) on my trip to Asda than I would be to fuck one of them. If anyone I met had concerns about their health I would be more than willing to take a PCR test.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

I've just come back from the shops.

More than happy to wear mine. Many shops still require customers to wear one. Very pleased to see the vast majority of people still happy to wear theirs.

M has just had the same experience where he lives.

Covid hasn't gone away, it hasn't ceased to exist, it still represents a danger.

Why would any sane thinker not continue to take reasonable steps to protect themselves and those around them.

I'm laughing at all the "I'm throwing my mask away and never wearing it again" brigade.

Good luck with your shopping.

E

North west

"The irony of it all is the backlash on here about breaking the law & rules,but people on here are still getting slagged off for choosing not to wear a mask from now on,

Face coverings will no longer be required by law, but the government said it "expects and recommends that people wear face masks

Obviously this doesnt apply to everyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/06/24/rishi-sunak-stop-wearing-face-mask-soon-can/amp/"

The government has its own set of rules lionel

Manchester (she/her)

I view risk as mitigation not prevention. I take lots of steps to protect those who do not consent to getting close to me. I take different steps when people are getting close to me.

Personal risk, risk among intimate contacts, risk to or from my community. Different things. Different ways of weighing it up. I hope that my mitigation measures are sufficient when dealing with strangers who do not consent to being around me necessarily, and all my decisions are guided by that.

Every little helps - and while masking and distancing are imperfect, they add to protective measures, and they are things I can do.

LFTs are imperfect, but again lower my risk.

Staying at home a lot further lowers my risk.

Being vaccinated likely substantially lowers my risk.

I believe that - even though I have met a couple of people - that overall my risk to others is very low, overall, and my responsibility to my community is fulfilled.

In the bin, didn't stop me getting covid before in first wave,but will be respecting distancing in shops.

Shopping today, would say about 50_50 split.

ashford

I hope you wore one for during sex at the meets you’ve been verified for recently? I hope you also all provided negative over prior and after?

My thoughts exactly sorry but if you’re calling people selfish but fucking others without masks get off your high horse!"

Yes I read the veries and thought wtf? x

My thoughts exactly sorry but if you’re calling people selfish but fucking others without masks get off your high horse!"

Crikey! Lol

Looks like the cpls post did a good job of winding-up!

Bit obvious what was intended

"Going to a big shopping centre today will have one in my back pocket if asked to put one on. I am done wearing mine when I don’t have to it was getting too much. "

Bless. Getting to much for you!!. being asked to wear a mask to try and minimise the spread of a virus amongst yourself and those around you.. lets hope we dont ever need National Service again. You'll be running the other way..

ashford

"Going to a big shopping centre today will have one in my back pocket if asked to put one on. I am done wearing mine when I don’t have to it was getting too much.

Bless. Getting to much for you!!. being asked to wear a mask to try and minimise the spread of a virus amongst yourself and those around you.. lets hope we dont ever need National Service again. You'll be running the other way.."

Get down of yr high horse for goodness sake!

North Bucks

"Going to a big shopping centre today will have one in my back pocket if asked to put one on. I am done wearing mine when I don’t have to it was getting too much.

Bless. Getting to much for you!!. being asked to wear a mask to try and minimise the spread of a virus amongst yourself and those around you.. lets hope we dont ever need National Service again. You'll be running the other way.."

Nope. Autism and Aspergers my friend. I wore it when mandatory even though sometimes the struggle was too much I had to leave the shop and gather myself. I don’t run from anything.

Walk a mile in my shoes tough guy.

North Bucks

Now that’s a quick unlos.

Put on a mask and try to blow out a candle. Non-medical mask / face cover wearing is literally just about reducing the spread of what comes out of your mouth. I don't think anyone's actually claimed they prevent transmission but they do greatly reduce it, when used in conjunction with physical distancing. So no proof they are a scrap off good , how many actually wear approved masks ? If people so concerned why don’t the buy approved then change it every hour ? "

I'm not even required to change mine every hour at work. Every 3. I do however use a clean one every time I go shopping. And pop it in little bag then dispose of it after I snap the strings. Or I use my multi layered material ones with or without filters. That I wash after every use and keep in a little bag that's sealed when I take it off.

Sat on a train wearing one as I write. Only a couple of youngsters on the platform not doing so.

Sweating my cahoolies off though.

Freedom day is a bit misleading. It’s hardly as if we’ve been in a Vietnamese pow camp.

I’ll be ok, lots of shops here were not enforcing masks last week so can’t see them starting now "

Does not make it right though does it. Very foolish of them. Just looking to make money it seems rather then value public health.

I’ll be ok, lots of shops here were not enforcing masks last week so can’t see them starting now

Does not make it right though does it. Very foolish of them. Just looking to make money it seems rather then value public health. "

I suppose it could be said that travel firms shouldn’t be advertising holidays to Greece. Then again I’m sure you wouldn’t go on holiday to Greece at this time.

in Lancashire

"Now that’s a quick unlos. "

Cpl Jones has left the building..

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Exactly this… some people here moan about mask wearing as if it’s 1970’s USSR… it’s a minor inconvenience at most.

Thankfully here in Wales it’s still a legal obligation inside indoor public places to wear one

Off as much as I can. I will respect my surroundings, public transport, meetings, and if people will feel more comfortable with me wearing a mask, I will.

"I'm keeping my masks and keeping my distance

Ditto, respect that some will bin them but not us not yet.."

I don't respect that some will bin them.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

"I’ll be sensibile and keep my mask in the bag. If it’s too crowded I’ll pop it on, if there’s none and distance can be kept I wont wear it… definitely on on public transport more than so when they are so busy.

"

Covering your face should be a crime.......unless its getting covered in cum x

By *ea wangMan  over a year ago

scunthorpe

People have been disregarding their masks for a few weeks now in places and then there's been a spike in new infections so I'll be wearing mine for a while yet until it's proven covid is no more of a threat and everyone has been double jabbed

Manchester (she/her)

"I’ll be sensibile and keep my mask in the bag. If it’s too crowded I’ll pop it on, if there’s none and distance can be kept I wont wear it… definitely on on public transport more than so when they are so busy.

Covering your face should be a crime.......unless its getting covered in cum x"

Fortunately we have personal choice and personal responsibility.

Does not make it right though does it. Very foolish of them. Just looking to make money it seems rather then value public health.

I suppose it could be said that travel firms shouldn’t be advertising holidays to Greece. Then again I’m sure you wouldn’t go on holiday to Greece at this time."

I’m going in September and I cannot wait

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Covering your face should be a crime.......unless its getting covered in cum x"

Why?

North west

Fortunately we have personal choice and personal responsibility."

I wore a mask today in two banks I went in, but I'm not going to slag someone off for not wearing one,it's not a legal requirement anymore, bare that in mind

I suppose it could be said that travel firms shouldn’t be advertising holidays to Greece. Then again I’m sure you wouldn’t go on holiday to Greece at this time.

I’m going in September and I cannot wait "

I hope you have a great time

By *istinguishedGentMan  over a year ago

Stone

I have been wearing a mask since we were first asked to do so and I will continue to do so when I want to or until I feel it is ok to stop . I’m not sure why being considerate to others for the common good is now being mocked by some who are calling it “living in fear”, but it needs to stop!!!... When I wear a mask over my nose and mouth in public and in the stores/supermarkets/pharmacies etc - I want you to know the following:

?? I'm educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.

?? I don't "live in fear" of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.

?? I don't feel like the "government controls me". I feel like I'm an adult contributing to the security in our society and I want to teach others the same.

?? If we could all live with the consideration of others in mind, the whole world would be a much better place.

?? Wearing a mask doesn't make me weak, scared, stupid or even "controlled". It makes me caring and responsible.

?? When you think about your appearance, discomfort, or other people's opinion of you, imagine a loved one - a child, father, mother, grandparent, aunt, uncle or even a stranger - placed on a ventilator, alone without you or any family member allowed at their bedside.....Ask yourself if you could have helped them a little by wearing a mask.

Well said buddy just wish more people knew what is going on. The masses are there to aid the visual fear the UK government has already admitted to!! They do nothing and every study ever done proves this over and over.

Manchester (she/her)

Fortunately we have personal choice and personal responsibility.

I wore a mask today in two banks I went in, but I'm not going to slag someone off for not wearing one,it's not a legal requirement anymore, bare that in mind"

I was responding to the idea that face coverings should be illegal.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Well said buddy just wish more people knew what is going on. The masses are there to aid the visual fear the UK government has already admitted to!! They do nothing and every study ever done proves this over and over. "

Incorrect. Many studies and meta-analyses show the infection reduction capabilities of masks. You need to get up to date on research.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"I have been wearing a mask since we were first asked to do so and I will continue to do so when I want to or until I feel it is ok to stop . I’m not sure why being considerate to others for the common good is now being mocked by some who are calling it “living in fear”, but it needs to stop!!!... When I wear a mask over my nose and mouth in public and in the stores/supermarkets/pharmacies etc - I want you to know the following:

?? I'm educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.

?? I don't "live in fear" of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.

?? I don't feel like the "government controls me". I feel like I'm an adult contributing to the security in our society and I want to teach others the same.

?? If we could all live with the consideration of others in mind, the whole world would be a much better place.

?? Wearing a mask doesn't make me weak, scared, stupid or even "controlled". It makes me caring and responsible.

?? When you think about your appearance, discomfort, or other people's opinion of you, imagine a loved one - a child, father, mother, grandparent, aunt, uncle or even a stranger - placed on a ventilator, alone without you or any family member allowed at their bedside.....Ask yourself if you could have helped them a little by wearing a mask."

Couldn't agree more with this, sadly this pandemic has taught me that there are a fair number of people within our society that are inconsiderate of others rights to even feel safe in their day to day lives, the disgusting comments of "wake up" "your all sheep" "stop wearing the muzzle/face nappy" just piss me off, if they don't want to take sensible measures to protect themselves and others fine I couldn't care less but I don't feel that they have the right to belittle or insult those of us that do choose to so

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"I have been wearing a mask since we were first asked to do so and I will continue to do so when I want to or until I feel it is ok to stop . I’m not sure why being considerate to others for the common good is now being mocked by some who are calling it “living in fear”, but it needs to stop!!!... When I wear a mask over my nose and mouth in public and in the stores/supermarkets/pharmacies etc - I want you to know the following:

?? When you think about your appearance, discomfort, or other people's opinion of you, imagine a loved one - a child, father, mother, grandparent, aunt, uncle or even a stranger - placed on a ventilator, alone without you or any family member allowed at their bedside.....Ask yourself if you could have helped them a little by wearing a mask."

Well said

stafford

"Well said buddy just wish more people knew what is going on. The masses are there to aid the visual fear the UK government has already admitted to!! They do nothing and every study ever done proves this over and over. "

You clearly have no concept of cause and consequence.. Keep denying and refusing to accept the bleedin obvious and I guarantee implications on your life by the end of the year.

Manchester (she/her)

"Well said buddy just wish more people knew what is going on. The masses are there to aid the visual fear the UK government has already admitted to!! They do nothing and every study ever done proves this over and over.

You clearly have no concept of cause and consequence.. Keep denying and refusing to accept the bleedin obvious and I guarantee implications on your life by the end of the year. "

If people feel afraid when they see me covering my face, they're welcome to not look and mind their own business.

stafford

"Well said buddy just wish more people knew what is going on. The masses are there to aid the visual fear the UK government has already admitted to!! They do nothing and every study ever done proves this over and over.

You clearly have no concept of cause and consequence.. Keep denying and refusing to accept the bleedin obvious and I guarantee implications on your life by the end of the year.

If people feel afraid when they see me covering my face, they're welcome to not look and mind their own business."

Think that might be aimed at someone else perhaps?

Manchester (she/her)

If people feel afraid when they see me covering my face, they're welcome to not look and mind their own business.

Think that might be aimed at someone else perhaps? "

Adding to what you're saying. Apologies

By *amyam5627Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

I checked with my boss on Saturday (we shut on Mondays) if we had to wear masks when working in the shop, they said they can’t order us too but would advise us to wear them.

I’m still going to wear it when in the shop.

I am currently working in Jersey. They mostly lifted all restrictions a few weeks ago when they had three cases

As of today there are nearly 3000 cases. Hospital cases are rising and sadly this figure includes those who have been double vaccinated.

On Wednesday the wearing of face masks become mandatory again.

Oh and they didn’t even get to the stage of opening nightclubs or standing service in bars.

I honestly don’t know what is the right way forward any more

V

stafford

Think that might be aimed at someone else perhaps?

Adding to what you're saying. Apologies"

Ah! I see.. No worries

I’ll keep mine... I’m also looking forward to not having to encounter deniers in club environments from September! Woot!

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Keeping the mask,

Keeping the space,

Still staying in,

To avoid the rat race.

Ordering online,

And video meetings,

Is almost the same

As face-to-face greetings.

Don't fancy the pub,

Or going out shopping,

And if I want stuff,

AZ does ship-dropping.

Secure in my nest,

Content with my lot,

Will see what the future

Figures chart and then plot.

Haha... I'm still waiting for Boris to come up with another trip wire comment to let everyone realise they've been had again. There is going to be no realistic freedom anytime soon, what is happening in France & Spain right now is coming here real soon. Mandates are coming via the back door. Keep those filthy face rags you'll be needing them again soon. I've never been wrong yet.

Manchester (she/her)

"Haha... I'm still waiting for Boris to come up with another trip wire comment to let everyone realise they've been had again. There is going to be no realistic freedom anytime soon, what is happening in France & Spain right now is coming here real soon. Mandates are coming via the back door. Keep those filthy face rags you'll be needing them again soon. I've never been wrong yet. "

... I wash mine. You know you can wash them, right?

"I am currently working in Jersey. They mostly lifted all restrictions a few weeks ago when they had three cases

As of today there are nearly 3000 cases. Hospital cases are rising and sadly this figure includes those who have been double vaccinated.

Oh and they didn’t even get to the stage of opening nightclubs or standing service in bars.

V"

Did you say cases or deaths?

Huge difference.

Also in Israel now, the majority of those with new positive cases are the vaccinated and this is soon to be followed by other countries as we get closer to the Autumn. Lots of reference to this online.

"

Huge difference.

Also in Israel now, the majority of those with new positive cases are the vaccinated and this is soon to be followed by other countries as we get closer to the Autumn. Lots of reference to this online. "

I didn’t mention deaths, only cases.

There were 839 new cases today alone.

For such a small island this has had a huge impact. At the height of the pandemic there were only 1000 cases.

I’m hoping we are in the eye of the storm and that things will slowly start to improve.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Huge difference.

Also in Israel now, the majority of those with new positive cases are the vaccinated and this is soon to be followed by other countries as we get closer to the Autumn. Lots of reference to this online.

I didn’t mention deaths, only cases.

There were 839 new cases today alone.

For such a small island this has had a huge impact. At the height of the pandemic there were only 1000 cases.

I’m hoping we are in the eye of the storm and that things will slowly start to improve."

I wish you and your community well. I hope any lingering effects are minimal and your health service doesn't suffer unnecessarily.

"

I wish you and your community well. I hope any lingering effects are minimal and your health service doesn't suffer unnecessarily."

Thank you so much.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

What is this public transport thing that you speak of? Any enclosed means of transportation shared with strangers. Ewww

By *ammisuxTV/TS  over a year ago

Uxbridge

Fabulous.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I am currently working in Jersey. They mostly lifted all restrictions a few weeks ago when they had three cases

V"

This is the truth of the situation so the government is going for herd immunity via the protective wall of vaccines supported by natural immunity built up in the survivors.

Only a total buckling of the NHS will see any attempt to change course now. Even then I fear it will need to be clingkng on by its finger tips before they act.

In 2017 / 2018 winter we had 300-400 flu deaths a day and its wasn't classes as a major concern. The same will apply to covid19 now

I've just been to Morrisons 11 out of 12 staff didn't have masks on, with lots of smiles to be seen. In terms of shoppers it was about 70% without a mask on.

KJ

Funnily enough, I went to the pub this evening and only on arrival realised I hadn’t got my mask. Luckily, it was almost completely empty, so I went in and bought my meal & drink unmasked, on Freedumb day.

Hypocrite, maybe, but I risk-assessed the situation. Don’t forget your masks.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

We have an immunologist in da house apparently...

Oh well it was a day, that was nowhere near the hype!

Surprise Surprise

[Removed by poster at 20/07/21 07:37:05]

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Even if it is quiet in a shop I will still wear my mask to protect the staff. "

Same here.

E