FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > New masks for old faces...

New masks for old faces...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Saltaire

So, who is getting in some new masks while the prices are temporarily low? A friend of mine is getting me a couple of beautiful multicoloured (one could say polychromatic) masks from a high end supplier that she knows. I will put pics on my profile when they arrive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"So, who is getting in some new masks while the prices are temporarily low? A friend of mine is getting me a couple of beautiful multicoloured (one could say polychromatic) masks from a high end supplier that she knows. I will put pics on my profile when they arrive "

I'd ordered some new ones yesterday

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've got some lovely masks on the way.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"So, who is getting in some new masks while the prices are temporarily low? A friend of mine is getting me a couple of beautiful multicoloured (one could say polychromatic) masks from a high end supplier that she knows. I will put pics on my profile when they arrive "

M has a couple of truly epic masks.

Can't wait to see the profile pics Polly.

E

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Will have a look when I get paid on Thursday and see what I can find I think

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've picked up some really cheap hand sanitizer and masks this past week . Got a dinosaur one for working at the museum

Manchester (she/her)

"I've picked up some really cheap hand sanitizer and masks this past week . Got a dinosaur one for working at the museum "

It's an upside to all of this, for sure

Saltaire

"I've picked up some really cheap hand sanitizer and masks this past week . Got a dinosaur one for working at the museum "

Rrrraaaghhh!!!

(dinosaur speak for "that's awesome")

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"I've picked up some really cheap hand sanitizer and masks this past week . Got a dinosaur one for working at the museum

Rrrraaaghhh!!!

(dinosaur speak for "that's awesome") "

Dinosaur is hard to speak though as pronounced wrong that could easily turn into "I love you"

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Just a quick point - coverings are called coverings for a reason. And if they are cheap, there's a reason they are cheap.

hth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Luckily I get mine sent to me from the conseil general but unluckily because I have a illness of long duration but every cloud eh!!

Tony

Manchester (she/her)

"Just a quick point - coverings are called coverings for a reason. And if they are cheap, there's a reason they are cheap.

hth "

Because companies think that they won't be needed, given government policy, and they're trying to get rid of stock before they can't be sold anymore?

here

"Just a quick point - coverings are called coverings for a reason. And if they are cheap, there's a reason they are cheap.

hth

Because companies think that they won't be needed, given government policy, and they're trying to get rid of stock before they can't be sold anymore? "

in a way... yes

retailers sitting on tons of crap, and need to shift it quick before the market changes

Manchester (she/her)

hth

Because companies think that they won't be needed, given government policy, and they're trying to get rid of stock before they can't be sold anymore?

in a way... yes

retailers sitting on tons of crap, and need to shift it quick before the market changes "

And so taking advantage of a price cut of a thing one might want is a problem... Why?

here

hth

in a way... yes

retailers sitting on tons of crap, and need to shift it quick before the market changes

And so taking advantage of a price cut of a thing one might want is a problem... Why?"

it's not a problem...

I just suggested you should watch what you are buying.

Manchester (she/her)

hth

in a way... yes

And so taking advantage of a price cut of a thing one might want is a problem... Why?

it's not a problem...

I just suggested you should watch what you are buying."

I'm perfectly capable of making choices about what I want to purchase and why. Ta.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm designing 1, or on the lookout for 1 that provides a simultaneous facelift.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I'm designing 1, or on the lookout for 1 that provides a simultaneous facelift. "

Puffy, saggy skin in the heat is not a great look

here

hth

in a way... yes

it's not a problem...

I'm perfectly capable of making choices about what I want to purchase and why. Ta."

Wow, ok

Saltaire

hth

in a way... yes

it's not a problem...

I'm perfectly capable of making choices about what I want to purchase and why. Ta."

I wonder whether a few of us should get together a make a bulk order? We can make a killing in a couple of weeks when everyone is trying to buy them again.

Dudley

hth

in a way... yes

it's not a problem...

I'm perfectly capable of making choices about what I want to purchase and why. Ta.

I wonder whether a few of us should get together a make a bulk order? We can make a killing in a couple of weeks when everyone is trying to buy them again. "

I'm ordering a couple from the same place

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Yep.. Proper ones though! not pieces of cloth that look nice are what we need.. Theres some great looking ones out there.. F1/footballers masks as well as surgical multilayer masks look like they will do the job

Manchester (she/her)

"So, who is getting in some new masks while the prices are temporarily low? A friend of mine is getting me a couple of beautiful multicoloured (one could say polychromatic) masks from a high end supplier that she knows. I will put pics on my profile when they arrive

Yep.. Proper ones though! not pieces of cloth that look nice are what we need.. Theres some great looking ones out there.. F1/footballers masks as well as surgical multilayer masks look like they will do the job "

Mine are pretty, but also multi layer fabric, anti microbial, and well fitting

here

"So, who is getting in some new masks while the prices are temporarily low? A friend of mine is getting me a couple of beautiful multicoloured (one could say polychromatic) masks from a high end supplier that she knows. I will put pics on my profile when they arrive

Yep.. Proper ones though! not pieces of cloth that look nice are what we need.. Theres some great looking ones out there.. F1/footballers masks as well as surgical multilayer masks look like they will do the job

Mine are pretty, but also multi layer fabric, anti microbial, and well fitting"

Tested and certified ?

The South

Mine are pretty, but also multi layer fabric, anti microbial, and well fitting

Tested and certified ?"

Stop picking at every single comment she makes. It's petty, tiresome and falls into the realm of harassment.

E

here

" Stop picking at every single comment she makes. It's petty, tiresome and falls into the realm of harassment.

E "

I entered the conversation at the top offering the thread some advice on face coverings.

There are lots of bargain buys out there at the moment and urged some caution on what to buy.

Not all face coverings are what they say they are…

The South

" Stop picking at every single comment she makes. It's petty, tiresome and falls into the realm of harassment.

E

I entered the conversation at the top offering the thread some advice on face coverings.

There are lots of bargain buys out there at the moment and urged some caution on what to buy.

"

It's ok, everything you've posted is there for everyone to see.

E

Dudley

E

"

What she buys is feck all to do with you.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Dinosaurs, you say? From where?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

One can only speculate as to the source of these polychromatic masks, Polly

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

How long before everyone is donning Guido Fawkes masks and massing in the streets ala the film “V for Vendetta”?

Saltaire

New masks now arrived...

Manchester (she/her)

Dirty masks used time and time again. Then dropped on the floor, the seas and oceans are full of them, use your Immune system the good lord God gave you.. That's the reason mankind is still alive today.. Thank you God..

Manchester (she/her)

"Dirty masks used time and time again. Then dropped on the floor, the seas and oceans are full of them, use your Immune system the good lord God gave you.. That's the reason mankind is still alive today.. Thank you God.. "

My atheist arse is more than happy to rely on science and the washing machine, but thank you.

"Dirty masks used time and time again. Then dropped on the floor, the seas and oceans are full of them, use your Immune system the good lord God gave you.. That's the reason mankind is still alive today.. Thank you God.. "

The good lord gave my mum no immune system. What does the good lord say to do in these instances? He never picks up when I call.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Just looking into buying some FFP3 masks now.

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

I’m tempted coz three is never enough but I need something very geeky and odd like me

Bx

"Dirty masks used time and time again. Then dropped on the floor, the seas and oceans are full of them, use your Immune system the good lord God gave you.. That's the reason mankind is still alive today.. Thank you God..

My atheist arse is more than happy to rely on science and the washing machine, but thank you."

bet you wear the same mask more than once a day..

Manchester (she/her)

"Dirty masks used time and time again. Then dropped on the floor, the seas and oceans are full of them, use your Immune system the good lord God gave you.. That's the reason mankind is still alive today.. Thank you God..

My atheist arse is more than happy to rely on science and the washing machine, but thank you.bet you wear the same mask more than once a day.. "

Bet I don't. Also bet it's none of your business.

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

The Good Lord gave us Covid 19 also. Or he did not play any part on this? What is your opinion? Could the Wuhan lab have manufactured the virus without God knowing about it?

The Good Lord gave us Covid 19 also. Or he did not play any part on this? What is your opinion? Could the Wuhan lab have manufactured the virus without God knowing about it?"

God knows.

Manchester (she/her)

The Good Lord gave us Covid 19 also. Or he did not play any part on this? What is your opinion? Could the Wuhan lab have manufactured the virus without God knowing about it?

God knows."

"God only knows what I'd be without you..."

[Removed by poster at 30/07/21 17:42:05]

My atheist arse is more than happy to rely on science and the washing machine, but thank you.bet you wear the same mask more than once a day..

Bet I don't. Also bet it's none of your business."

so you put your trust In A scientist that says wear a mask.. Let's look at the wuhan lab.. Oh scientists work In there. and what do the scientist wear in a deadly covid virus laboratory. Air fed masks and suits.. Not a paper mask or a cloth face covering

I've got a lovely Friday 13th mask, works a dream with social distancing especially late at night

Manchester (she/her)

My atheist arse is more than happy to rely on science and the washing machine, but thank you.bet you wear the same mask more than once a day..

Bet I don't. Also bet it's none of your business.so you put your trust In A scientist that says wear a mask.. Let's look at the wuhan lab.. Oh scientists work In there. and what do the scientist wear in a deadly covid virus laboratory. Air fed masks and suits.. Not a paper mask or a cloth face covering "

I'm taking personal responsibility and using my personal judgement to make a personal choice.

I choose to wear a face covering.

That is none of your business.

You may say whatever you want about people who don't know how to wash their clothing, or littering, or scientific protocol, or whatever you like, but my choice is my own and is none of your business.

Back to the OP, I think her mask really suits her

The Good Lord gave us Covid 19 also. Or he did not play any part on this? What is your opinion? Could the Wuhan lab have manufactured the virus without God knowing about it?"

No, Dr Fauchi forwarded funds to the Whuhan lab to enable Game of Function and manufacture a virus that would be more easily absorbed into the human body. Watch the Rand Paul - Fauchi Senat confrontation on YT.

Bet I don't. Also bet it's none of your business.so you put your trust In A scientist that says wear a mask.. Let's look at the wuhan lab.. Oh scientists work In there. and what do the scientist wear in a deadly covid virus laboratory. Air fed masks and suits.. Not a paper mask or a cloth face covering

I'm taking personal responsibility and using my personal judgement to make a personal choice.

You may say whatever you want about people who don't know how to wash their clothing, or littering, or scientific protocol, or whatever you like, but my choice is my own and is none of your business.

Back to the OP, I think her mask really suits her "

so it's now personal judgement, previously/earlier in the forum chat you were trusting the science.. Well which one is it..

No, Dr Fauchi forwarded funds to the Whuhan lab to enable Game of Function and manufacture a virus that would be more easily absorbed into the human body. Watch the Rand Paul - Fauchi

Senat confrontation on YT. "

Manchester (she/her)

Bet I don't. Also bet it's none of your business.so you put your trust In A scientist that says wear a mask.. Let's look at the wuhan lab.. Oh scientists work In there. and what do the scientist wear in a deadly covid virus laboratory. Air fed masks and suits.. Not a paper mask or a cloth face covering

Back to the OP, I think her mask really suits her so it's now personal judgement, previously/earlier in the forum chat you were trusting the science.. Well which one is it.. "

It's both.

I have made my evaluation.

Regardless of whether you agree with my evaluation or not, it's none of your business. My face, my choice.

We've been urged to take personal responsibility and this is how I do so.

I will of course re-evaluate if new evidence comes to light, but assertions that some people are unhygienic, worries about littering, and appeals to laboratory protocol don't meet the standard at which I'd need to re-evaluate, I'm afraid.

My face, my evaluation, my business.

In the meantime, isn't the OP's new face covering lovely.

Back to the OP, I think her mask really suits her so it's now personal judgement, previously/earlier in the forum chat you were trusting the science.. Well which one is it..

It's both.

Regardless of whether you agree with my evaluation or not, it's none of your business. My face, my choice.

I will of course re-evaluate if new evidence comes to light, but assertions that some people are unhygienic, worries about littering, and appeals to laboratory protocol don't meet the standard at which I'd need to re-evaluate, I'm afraid.

In the meantime, isn't the OP's new face covering lovely."

I agree it's your decision but in a couple of posts you made 2 different quotes.

Manchester (she/her)

Back to the OP, I think her mask really suits her so it's now personal judgement, previously/earlier in the forum chat you were trusting the science.. Well which one is it..

It's both.

In the meantime, isn't the OP's new face covering lovely.I agree it's your decision but in a couple of posts you made 2 different quotes. "

Imagine having multiple factors for making a decision.

In the meantime, isn't OP's new mask lovely.

Stoke

No, Dr Fauchi forwarded funds to the Whuhan lab to enable Game of Function and manufacture a virus that would be more easily absorbed into the human body. Watch the Rand Paul - Fauchi Senat confrontation on YT. "

Senator Rand Paul who is also doctor and got covid and since then he has refused to wear a mask by saying that he is immune to the virus? Just out of respect for his colleagues inside the Senate when the Covid was raging in the US? We know that the immunity does not last long whether one has been infected or vaccinated. Sorry, but I do not think he is the right person to confront Fauchi.

Manchester (she/her)

No, Dr Fauchi forwarded funds to the Whuhan lab to enable Game of Function and manufacture a virus that would be more easily absorbed into the human body. Watch the Rand Paul - Fauchi Senat confrontation on YT.

Senator Rand Paul who is also doctor and got covid and since then he has refused to wear a mask by saying that he is immune to the virus? Just out of respect for his colleagues inside the Senate when the Covid was raging in the US? We know that the immunity does not last long whether one has been infected or vaccinated. Sorry, but I do not think he is the right person to confront Fauchi."

I did enjoy Fauci telling him he didn't know what he was talking about, though. That was fun.

Stoke

Senator Rand Paul who is also doctor and got covid and since then he has refused to wear a mask by saying that he is immune to the virus? Just out of respect for his colleagues inside the Senate when the Covid was raging in the US? We know that the immunity does not last long whether one has been infected or vaccinated. Sorry, but I do not think he is the right person to confront Fauchi.

I did enjoy Fauci telling him he didn't know what he was talking about, though. That was fun."

I believe Rand Paul knows exactly what he is doing as he has a political agenda. It is like so many of his party colleagues who claim that the people who broke into the US capital were tourists

Manchester (she/her)

I did enjoy Fauci telling him he didn't know what he was talking about, though. That was fun.

I believe Rand Paul knows exactly what he is doing as he has a political agenda. It is like so many of his party colleagues who claim that the people who broke into the US capital were tourists"

Well, quite. Whether he understands gain of function or not, whether he believes in the lab leak or not, it all stinks of political game playing rather than genuine enquiry, and it's a good way to make China clam up.

Given the prevalence of SARS type corona viruses sequenced in bats in that region, we need cooperation to prepare for future spillover.

(And even if it is an evil plot involving Greenpeace, Greta Thunberg, and Teh Libz who are not yet Pwned, to injure Oompah Loompahs - I'd still cover my nose and mouth as I see fit)

» Add a new message to this topic