FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Bets are on???

Bets are on???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Restrictions or lock down may return!

Wonder if the betting shops are taking any bets on it & what the odds are?

Would you place a bet if they are/were?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Restrictions or lock down may return!

Would you place a bet if they are/were? "

Id be happy to take wild punt on passports being mandatory for all sporting events, restaurants , pubs, public transport and clubs by Christmas..

Also be tempted to have a cheeky each way one on some sort of general restrictions to schools etc in September

I would also be happy to put a big sum down on compulsory /mandatory vaccinations as a pre requirement for some jobs and new employees too

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I was raised Methodist and still can't bring myself to bet on anything

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was raised Methodist and still can't bring myself to bet on anything "

I’m an atheist and have never had a bet. Mainly because I don’t understand it but also I keep hearing “ oh for gods sake” be shouted from inside bookies.

Manchester (she/her)

"I was raised Methodist and still can't bring myself to bet on anything

I’m an atheist and have never had a bet. Mainly because I don’t understand it but also I keep hearing “ oh for gods sake” be shouted from inside bookies."

Lol

I'm an atheist now and old habits die hard

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Apparently already announced that passports are to be required for all nightclubs by end of September. Although I would expect both policy and date to flip flop at least four times, as Johnson continually changes direction to follow the science... Oops sorry typo there... continually changes direction to follow public opinion.

Manchester (she/her)

"Apparently already announced that passports are to be required for all nightclubs by end of September. Although I would expect both policy and date to flip flop at least four times, as Johnson continually changes direction to follow the science... Oops sorry typo there... continually changes direction to follow public opinion. "

Lol

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Apparently already announced that passports are to be required for all nightclubs by end of September. Although I would expect both policy and date to flip flop at least four times, as Johnson continually changes direction to follow the science... Oops sorry typo there... continually changes direction to follow public opinion. "

It's only a crow bar to get more kids jabbed. Wait till they say uni courses only for the double jabbed... Reading festival / glasto only for the double jabbed... Ayia napa only for the double jabbed... Only 18k 1st jabbed yesterday so they have to do something to get them through the door... Maybe library access only to the double jabbed?

OMG....a politician listening to public opinion. Whatever next?

If only all politicians could do that!

Kier makes me giggle tho. In one breath he says vaccine passports are an infringement of civil liberties. The next he suggests they should bring them in now....

Clubs full of 50 yrs olds....grab a granny night?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All well but the question is

Would you place a bet?

Stockport

"Apparently already announced that passports are to be required for all nightclubs by end of September. Although I would expect both policy and date to flip flop at least four times, as Johnson continually changes direction to follow the science... Oops sorry typo there... continually changes direction to follow public opinion.

OMG....a politician listening to public opinion. Whatever next?

If only all politicians could do that!

Kier makes me giggle tho. In one breath he says vaccine passports are an infringement of civil liberties. The next he suggests they should bring them in now....

Clubs full of 50 yrs olds....grab a granny night?"

When people have been dying for 18 months in a global medical crisis, the very last thing you want is a politician who is totally ignorant of scientific principle, and instead reverses tack based on popularity ratings. I have no idea whether the real Johnson is the bumbling idiot of his public persona, or is a shrewd operator that has reached the top by careful observation of trends and stabbing people in the back. I do know however that his lack of any coherent policy has contributed to the death toll and economic cost in the country being much much higher than they needed to be, and certain to keep rising now that he has effectively said "everyone go do whatever the hell you want".

Would you place a bet if they are/were? :

Id be happy to take wild punt on passports being mandatory for all sporting events, restaurants , pubs, public transport and clubs by Christmas..

Also be tempted to have a cheeky each way one on some sort of general restrictions to schools etc in September

I would also be happy to put a big sum down on compulsory /mandatory vaccinations as a pre requirement for some jobs and new employees too

"

oh weren't the passports you mention once classed as a conspiracy theory..mmmmm

Stockport

oh weren't the passports you mention once classed as a conspiracy theory..mmmmm"

Weren't a conspiracy theory to me, I've always felt they would be a necessary (but temporary) tool on the pathway to recovery.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Apparently already announced that passports are to be required for all nightclubs by end of September. Although I would expect both policy and date to flip flop at least four times, as Johnson continually changes direction to follow the science... Oops sorry typo there... continually changes direction to follow public opinion.

Lol"

Boris had done more u turns than a driving instructor so have to agree with this. Everything that comes out of his mouth seems to be subject to change at a moments notice

Weren't a conspiracy theory to me, I've always felt they would be a necessary (but temporary) tool on the pathway to recovery."

I will have a bet with you. They won't be temporary.

By *ames_LondonMan  over a year ago

Deal

Weren't a conspiracy theory to me, I've always felt they would be a necessary (but temporary) tool on the pathway to recovery.I will have a bet with you. They won't be temporary. "

They definitely won’t be temporary. What government has ever given up authority once the electorate have accepted it?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Weren't a conspiracy theory to me, I've always felt they would be a necessary (but temporary) tool on the pathway to recovery.I will have a bet with you. They won't be temporary.

They definitely won’t be temporary. What government has ever given up authority once the electorate have accepted it? "

Haven't they just done exactly that with some of the covid laws?

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Clubs full of 50 yrs olds....grab a granny night?"

The 18+ yr group has had time to have a second jab if they were interested.

They’re only leaving an 8wk gap these days.

Back on before September guaranteed

It will be both ; restrictions and then lockdown again for autumn and winter period. Tiered system again so different parts of the country on different levels depending on which variant is rampant and where. And booster jabs too at some stage.

Restrictions / lockdown will be back within 6 weeks imo

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

I’d take a bet on restrictions being put back in place 10th October

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Don’t think there will be any more lockdowns , Cost the U.K. PLC 6 billion more to service the National debt June 2021 compared to June 2020 ,now stands at 8.9 billion a month

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Preston

If I were a gambler I would bet that travel to amber countries would be almost impossible in August or September

» Add a new message to this topic