FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > NHS app ping - isolation is a choice

NHS app ping - isolation is a choice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0shadesOfFilth OP   Man  over a year ago

nearby

Paul Scully business minister interviewed this morning confirms if pinged there is no legal requirement to isolate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Which i believe is correct. It’s only if contacted by Track and Trace that you legally have to isolate (before 16 Aug)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Which i believe is correct. It’s only if contacted by Track and Trace that you legally have to isolate (before 16 Aug)"

I think this has always been the case.

The sooner they sort out appropriate financial support for those who do need to isolate, the easier it will be to get on top of exponential growth in infection levels

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Yup, the app clearly states it’s advisory.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Which i believe is correct. It’s only if contacted by Track and Trace that you legally have to isolate (before 16 Aug)

The sooner they sort out appropriate financial support for those who do need to isolate, the easier it will be to get on top of exponential growth in infection levels "

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

He has been slapped down by no.10

If you are pinged you are advised to self isolate, whilst it is advisory, business should be supporting employees to isolate and not be encouraging them to break isolation…

If you are actually contacted by a track and trace advisor then it is a legal requirement that you self isolate

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Which i believe is correct. It’s only if contacted by Track and Trace that you legally have to isolate (before 16 Aug)

The sooner they sort out appropriate financial support for those who do need to isolate, the easier it will be to get on top of exponential growth in infection levels "

A bit too late for that now. It should have been done when there were only a comparitive handful of cases, but of course it was too expensive then. Fast forward to when there is over 50,000 new cases every day, and now it really is too expensive. Unfortunately the consequences of not doing it are even more expensive.

The entire history of the virus spread in the UK can be summarised as: We can't possibly afford £10 million to do that! With the bill instead reaching £10 billion a couple of months later, £100 billion shortly thereafter, and now measured in trillions and still not finished.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Paul Scully business minister interviewed this morning confirms if pinged there is no legal requirement to isolate. "

Didnt we get told this last week? Alongside a message saying.. "but we are sure people wlll do what's right"... Everybody clear!?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The sooner they sort out appropriate financial support for those who do need to isolate, the easier it will be to get on top of exponential growth in infection levels

A bit too late for that now. It should have been done when there were only a comparitive handful of cases, but of course it was too expensive then. Fast forward to when there is over 50,000 new cases every day, and now it really is too expensive. Unfortunately the consequences of not doing it are even more expensive.

The entire history of the virus spread in the UK can be summarised as: We can't possibly afford £10 million to do that! With the bill instead reaching £10 billion a couple of months later, £100 billion shortly thereafter, and now measured in trillions and still not finished. "

I'm stunned that a Conservative government tried to get away with doing nothing for the many... but only it started to affect the bottom line of the privileged few.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*until it affected.

» Add a new message to this topic