FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Come on .. admit it

Come on .. admit it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nicecoupleX OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hitch

Who here has the pretty gimmick mask? The one with colours on to go with your outfit , or some other utterly useless piece of cloth

You do know in care home and hospitals they are not allowed as they clearly are not designed to protect and you are only allowed surgical masks

You may as well pull your t shirt over your nose lol

Plus do you wash it, daily?

Tell the truth ? I bet most of you have gone out and picked one and said ...oh that one is nice

Drop the fake masks, get a box of surgical ones as you are putting lives at risk

Protect yourself and each other.

Call out all the people you see without a proper mask on. Save lives

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We have ditched all masks since Monday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have cloth ones but use filters and wash them daily.

"Who here has the pretty gimmick mask? The one with colours on to go with your outfit , or some other utterly useless piece of cloth

You do know in care home and hospitals they are not allowed as they clearly are not designed to protect and you are only allowed surgical masks

Tell the truth ? I bet most of you have gone out and picked one and said ...oh that one is nice

Drop the fake masks, get a box of surgical ones as you are putting lives at risk

Call out all the people you see without a proper mask on. Save lives "

While you are mocking those who don't wear what you consider acceptable are you also going to pay for the surgical masks of those that cannot afford them?

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"Who here has the pretty gimmick mask? The one with colours on to go with your outfit , or some other utterly useless piece of cloth

Disposable ones are the best.

What do you do OP?

I’ve got masks that match my outfits . And I’ll still be wearing them in enclosed areas ie shops etc

What do you do OP?"

They are also all over the pavement, in shopping trolleys and rivers and ponds.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Does a fancy mask with insertable n95 filters could as I have five of those that I wash once I have used all five once? Also have a cloth mask that I use over a surgical mask to improve the fit of the surgical one as I hate the way that they open at the sides when I wear them.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

What a strange post to make, do you have an agenda OP?

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

What a strange post to make, do you have an agenda OP? "

What about the environment with those type of masks

Sorry if anyone above has already mentioned it.....

I wear a fresh one twice a day at work. I have loads so they go in the wash every time I put a load in.

They are triple layer ones, so not flimsy or useless.

I wouldn't want to add to landfill by buying disposables.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

When you get vaccinated I'll take notice of your advice.

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

When you get vaccinated I'll take notice of your advice. "

"I wear a fresh one twice a day at work. I have loads so they go in the wash every time I put a load in.

They are triple layer ones, so not flimsy or useless.

I wouldn't want to add to landfill by buying disposables."

My disposables have been through the wash a good few times as I forget to take them out the pockets of everything I wear. They survive pretty well so I get to keep them out of landfill a bit longer

What do you do OP?"

disposable are crap just paper shop no use at all

Got two wolford masks and a ted baker mask.

» Add a new message to this topic