FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Fit To Travel PCR

Fit To Travel PCR

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mperfectwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Near Morley

Hi

How do you choose your Fit To Travel test? The gov websites list is huge and prices go from £18 to £500.

Also, how do you organise yourself logistically as it could take 48 hours to get the results back in a 72 hour bracket before departure?

Thank you in advance for your advice xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My travel agent recommends Randox

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

How do you choose your Fit To Travel test? The gov websites list is huge and prices go from £18 to £500.

Also, how do you organise yourself logistically as it could take 48 hours to get the results back in a 72 hour bracket before departure?

Thank you in advance for your advice xx"

I did one at the airport the night before, not super convenient if it’s obviously out of the way ( I had a super early flight the next morning so I decided to stay over to a hotel)

Try look at chemists or pharmacies or clinic near where you live, compare prices. It’s super annoying that there’s such a difference in prices….

Also randox is good but used them for the day2day5day8

By *aughtyYorkshireCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Hi

Thank you in advance for your advice xx"

We just used travel test assured. Results back in 24 hours.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We used expresstest.co.uk they have drive in locations and recommended 48 hours not 72 as the governments can change the requirements at the drop of a hat! Also make sure you go from landing time not take off time.

They then email results and you can print off your certificate as proof at the airport.

We paid £80 for ours.

By *mperfectwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Near Morley

Thank you so much for all your answers. I think I have some research to do now xx

» Add a new message to this topic