FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine passports

Vaccine passports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uddy lane OP   Man  over a year ago

dudley

I am wondering if the covid vaccine passport is introduced will it be a yearly vaccine to get your yearly passport or a lifetime one.

I think it will be a bad idea anyway.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's looking unlikely that the bill will be passed.

There is still nothing stopping individual clubs and businesses requiring proof of vaccination or negative test.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

well lets see how it goes in France they started theirs on Wednesday and are expanding it early august.

As there wont be a vote in the uk until some time in September it will through up some data on whether its working or not.

dudley

Looks like I will be getting a tattoo of it on my arm then.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm surprised that the government is talking about it, given their previous stance.

It is one of several options to try to manage the ongoing effects of the pandemic, all of which have downsides

It’ll be interesting to see how labour vote. When it was muted by the government a few weeks ago they were against it stating it was against human rights.

I have no issue with a business dictating their entry requirements.

dudley

What are human rights.

other than some other people's scribe of some parchment starting with you have no rights other than what is written after.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"I am wondering if the covid vaccine passport is introduced will it be a yearly vaccine to get your yearly passport or a lifetime one.

I think it will be a bad idea anyway."

You will need to take as many Jabs as big pharma tell you too

And you will be love it

Save the NHS

Take the multiple jabs

Double mask

Face space

Build back better

Save lives

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I am wondering if the covid vaccine passport is introduced will it be a yearly vaccine to get your yearly passport or a lifetime one.

And you will be love it

Save the NHS

Take the multiple jabs

Double mask

Face space

Build back better

Save lives"

Better than me, me, me.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

And you will be love it

Save the NHS

Take the multiple jabs

Double mask

Face space

Build back better

Save lives

Better than me, me, me. "

Yup perfectly put

It will require regular jabs to keep it valid ; I’d guess every 6 or 12 months. Plus the annual flu jab as well possibly , in order to keep your vaccine pass valid so you can travel , have a pint and buy a loaf of bread etc etc time will tell

Dudley

"It will require regular jabs to keep it valid ; I’d guess every 6 or 12 months. Plus the annual flu jab as well possibly , in order to keep your vaccine pass valid so you can travel , have a pint and buy a loaf of bread etc etc time will tell "

You better start growing wheat and depending on what you drink, start brewing!

By *ooljoeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Well, looks like funeral directors will soon be top earners.

By *rIntensityMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

Take this injection or we will take away your freedoms it’s as simple as that, they are making it mandatory to able to attend clubs or large venues soon. Soon it will be un-jabbed people won’t be allowed to go in a pub, restaurant, cinemas, theatre, nightclubs etc. It will go on and on and on until all your freedoms are finally gone. Then they will be gunning for your job like they are for care workers! It’s only a matter of time!

dudley

Once the majority of society is double jabbed and immune to covid there will be no need for the passport logically thinking.

Manchester (she/her)

I'll have the Covid jab again if it's recommended to me again. Does me no harm, helps me, helps others.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I'm surprised that the government is talking about it, given their previous stance.

It is one of several options to try to manage the ongoing effects of the pandemic, all of which have downsides"

Well I guess they have substantial form when it comes to U-turns!

dudley

Plus the fear people fester through inept government.

Remember the millennium bug 1999 billboards TV and the pub for social. Money spent lots of it for a nothing burger.

Not that I am saying this covid pandemic is any thing such.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm surprised that the government is talking about it, given their previous stance.

It is one of several options to try to manage the ongoing effects of the pandemic, all of which have downsides

Well I guess they have substantial form when it comes to U-turns! "

Quite. This is a doozy, though.

By *arklong88Man  over a year ago

Brighton

It's just a big stick to use on young people..

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Well, looks like funeral directors will soon be top earners. "

Dead rich, eh?

Just another conspiracy theory that was slated when first mentioned(covid passports) in early 2020..you have to admit they were right.. But no doubt you won't admit it..

Be able to get hold of fake passports bi then everything gets counterfeited eventually

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I suspect it's just an attempt to push the young to get the jab. More propaganda.

By *heekybrummiemonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

And you will be love it

Save the NHS

Take the multiple jabs

Double mask

Face space

Build back better

Save lives"

You got it!

By *yes146Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 22/07/21 23:48:06]

[Removed by poster at 22/07/21 23:55:12]

Birmingham

I think it will be a bad idea anyway."

Yes it will be yearly. You’re on the right lines….

The question is not whether you believe there should be a covid passport, the question is do you believe in medical autonomy or whether you’re happy for the government/big pharma to coerce or mandate vaccines/drugs forever.

That’s the big picture question.

dudley

It will have to be an international passport, it is a world virus but nations will adapt there own counter measures to combat the virus.

Saying that it has nearly been eradicated in some country's who had strict border control when the virus first hit early 2020

Birmingham

"It will have to be an international passport, it is a world virus but nations will adapt there own counter measures to combat the virus.

Saying that it has nearly been eradicated in some country's who had strict border control when the virus first hit early 2020"

It’ll be domestic, and you’ll have no medical autonomy. Unless people wake up.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm unsure that there have been very long term plans since the pandemic started - it's mostly been stuff done too little too late, or restrictions started but covered only by time limited legislation. That we use 1 of the 2 major tools - vaccinations or restrictions - to prevent the NHS getting overwhelmed again, to reduce death and serious illness levels, speaks of those in charge using the less disruptive choice to get short term disruption to devastation.

The need for longer term use of vaccines isn't definite - immunity will lessen in those with weaker immune systems. How much is something we're just scratching the surface of just now.

We have to wait to see what happens to the virus. People get an annual flu jab, so an annual covid jab wouldn't be too extraordinary. There are still billions in the world to help just now.

Central

"I'm unsure that there have been very long term plans since the pandemic started - it's mostly been stuff done too little too late, or restrictions started but covered only by time limited legislation. That we use 1 of the 2 major tools - vaccinations or restrictions - to prevent the NHS getting overwhelmed again, to reduce death and serious illness levels, speaks of those in charge using the less disruptive choice to get short term disruption to devastation.

The need for longer term use of vaccines isn't definite - immunity will lessen in those with weaker immune systems. How much is something we're just scratching the surface of just now.

We have to wait to see what happens to the virus. People get an annual flu jab, so an annual covid jab wouldn't be too extraordinary. There are still billions in the world to help just now. "

The passports follow the vaccines, which follow the path of the virus. I can't see uk covid passports being used in 3 or 4 years but it's just a guess

Dudley

The question is not whether you believe there should be a covid passport, the question is do you believe in medical autonomy or whether you’re happy for the government/big pharma to coerce or mandate vaccines/drugs forever.

That’s the big picture question."

If those drugs/vaccines are saving lives they shouldn't need to do it, people should do it because it's the best thing for society as a whole, it's because of a few anti vax nutters starting rumours that so many people are refusing the vaccines.

Birmingham

If those drugs/vaccines are saving lives they shouldn't need to do it, people should do it because it's the best thing for society as a whole, it's because of a few anti vax nutters starting rumours that so many people are refusing the vaccines. "

People should do as they wish. That’s the beauty of freedom of choice. They aren’t telling you what to do, so perhaps you should not tell them.

I know a number of people who have not had it, and none of them are anti vax, all have had lots of previous vaccinations, and none have based their decision on anti vax nutters. Most are just wary of new drugs and are cautious and are in the low risk category so prefer to wait.

If you think most turn it down due to misinformation, you are the one who is misinformed….

Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. I’m pro vaccine but would never tell anyone else what to do.

It is one of several options to try to manage the ongoing effects of the pandemic, all of which have downsides"

They are talking about it now to encourage more youngsters to get the jabs.

It's 50-50 whether it will actually happen.

"I have no issue with a business dictating their entry requirements."

Really? Do you not remember the old signs "no blacks, no Irish, no dogs"? Or guest houses refusing gay couples? That's what happens when business owners are allowed to make their own decisions.

It's also not acceptable for private business to have the right to access ANY personal medical data.

"Plus the fear people fester through inept government.

Remember the millennium bug 1999 billboards TV and the pub for social. Money spent lots of it for a nothing burger.

Not that I am saying this covid pandemic is any thing such."

The ONLY reason that nothing happened in the millennium was because billions of pounds and millions of hours were spent updating systems and fixing code.

That threat was extremely real. (I was working for the railways at the time and the exposure was frightening).

By *untimetogetherMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Stalybridge, London

I am amazed at how easy it is for people to get injected with what is in Phase 3 clinical trials, and it is not known how severe the side effects it can get in the next few years, including death. This is a medical experiment that will be completed in 2023. It is worth adding that no one takes responsibility for the consequences ... I will never take it, I prefer not to go to clubs, not to go on holidays abroad but not to risk my life because of a virus that I felt lighter than the flu building a strong immunity is essential, not immunized. I will give you that it will not prevent you from getting sick, it will not prevent you from infecting others. They say you get sick it is lighter there is no medical basis because you can't investigate how a person would get it without it. There are many deaths fully vaccinated so you have to wonder what it is about health or mindless obedience.

Manchester (she/her)

"I am amazed at how easy it is for people to get injected with what is in Phase 3 clinical trials, and it is not known how severe the side effects it can get in the next few years, including death. This is a medical experiment that will be completed in 2023. It is worth adding that no one takes responsibility for the consequences ... I will never take it, I prefer not to go to clubs, not to go on holidays abroad but not to risk my life because of a virus that I felt lighter than the flu building a strong immunity is essential, not immunized. I will give you that it will not prevent you from getting sick, it will not prevent you from infecting others. They say you get sick it is lighter there is no medical basis because you can't investigate how a person would get it without it. There are many deaths fully vaccinated so you have to wonder what it is about health or mindless obedience."

If these are phase 3 clinical trials, then why were the results of the phase 3 clinical trials reported starting late last year? Curious... It's almost as if the trials have been done...

"I am amazed at how easy it is for people to get injected with what is in Phase 3 clinical trials, and it is not known how severe the side effects it can get in the next few years, including death. This is a medical experiment that will be completed in 2023. It is worth adding that no one takes responsibility for the consequences ... I will never take it, I prefer not to go to clubs, not to go on holidays abroad but not to risk my life because of a virus that I felt lighter than the flu building a strong immunity is essential, not immunized. I will give you that it will not prevent you from getting sick, it will not prevent you from infecting others. They say you get sick it is lighter there is no medical basis because you can't investigate how a person would get it without it. There are many deaths fully vaccinated so you have to wonder what it is about health or mindless obedience."
I'm happy to read what you've put. Experimental is correct and who are the new guinea pigs... Those that have had the jabs. No long term study done to check long term side effects. Very scary in my opinion..without prejudice

Nationwide

Why are people nutters because they have valid cause not to agree with vaccines! How can you be a nutter if you disagree with some of the toxic shite that that put in vaccines that are proven to contain Mercury, aluminium, spike proteins that can cause the body organs harm with in different individuals, syncitin-1 that can cause infertility, Antibidy dependency enhancement, anaphaglaxsis reactions that can be deadly to PEG that encapsulates mRNA, polysorbate80, fatal cell lines and much more harmful ingredients that people haven’t got a clue about that are going in some of these vaccines and especially this new mRNA vaccine that they using. People who demonise anti vaxxers are ignorant and know no better. It’s your freedom of choice, speech and our opinion that you are entitled too and and people call you nutters

[Removed by poster at 23/07/21 07:46:07]

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Why are people nutters because they have valid cause not to agree with vaccines! How can you be a nutter if you disagree with some of the toxic shite that that put in vaccines that are proven to contain Mercury, aluminium, spike proteins that can cause the body organs harm with in different individuals, syncitin-1 that can cause infertility, Antibidy dependency enhancement, anaphaglaxsis reactions that can be deadly to PEG that encapsulates mRNA, polysorbate80, fatal cell lines and much more harmful ingredients that people haven’t got a clue about that are going in some of these vaccines and especially this new mRNA vaccine that they using. People who demonise anti vaxxers are ignorant and know no better. It’s your freedom of choice, speech and our opinion that you are entitled too and and people call you nutters "

Well said ..

"Why are people nutters because they have valid cause not to agree with vaccines! How can you be a nutter if you disagree with some of the toxic shite that that put in vaccines that are proven to contain Mercury, aluminium, spike proteins that can cause the body organs harm with in different individuals, syncitin-1 that can cause infertility, Antibidy dependency enhancement, anaphaglaxsis reactions that can be deadly to PEG that encapsulates mRNA, polysorbate80, fatal cell lines and much more harmful ingredients that people haven’t got a clue about that are going in some of these vaccines and especially this new mRNA vaccine that they using. People who demonise anti vaxxers are ignorant and know no better. It’s your freedom of choice, speech and our opinion that you are entitled too and and people call you nutters

Well said .. "

well said Welshsuns..

I've read that the goverment are considering the vaccine passport for clubs cinemas etc but will not be required for MPs attending The Chamber in The House of Commons. Whats the difference a large group of people gathering.

And before someone says "Oh they will take daily tests" well so can the rest if the population.

I dont believe that daily flow tests are or ever will be 100% accurate.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"Why are people nutters because they have valid cause not to agree with vaccines! How can you be a nutter if you disagree with some of the toxic shite that that put in vaccines that are proven to contain Mercury, aluminium, spike proteins that can cause the body organs harm with in different individuals, syncitin-1 that can cause infertility, Antibidy dependency enhancement, anaphaglaxsis reactions that can be deadly to PEG that encapsulates mRNA, polysorbate80, fatal cell lines and much more harmful ingredients that people haven’t got a clue about that are going in some of these vaccines and especially this new mRNA vaccine that they using. People who demonise anti vaxxers are ignorant and know no better. It’s your freedom of choice, speech and our opinion that you are entitled too and and people call you nutters "

Except most of what you have written is rubbish and shows that you have zero understanding of anything scientific. Happy for you to remain both ignorant and unvaccinated though.

You do you eh?!

Central

This silly old chestnut resurfacing again

It's not 1 vaccine - there are many. The MHRA has assessed the evidence from completed Stage 3 trials - completed - and several billion doses of them all have now been given. This is the most well evaluated medical research in human history. You need to check and be very careful about your sources. Credible, peer reviewed evidence, including via the MHRA, is your friend. Facebook and YouTube posts are not that.

Central

The truthful details are in contrast to your post. Most intelligent people stick with appropriate scientific research evidence, available via credible sources. Others pick up random claptrap and many have zero interest in the wellbeing of others, our economy and rebuilding society - in fact, they want the opposite.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

MP building support to vote down the bill need to see if it happens as gov not want loes vote.

"I have no issue with a business dictating their entry requirements.

Really? Do you not remember the old signs "no blacks, no Irish, no dogs"? Or guest houses refusing gay couples? That's what happens when business owners are allowed to make their own decisions.

It's also not acceptable for private business to have the right to access ANY personal medical data."

Did the blacks and Irish have a choice in who they were, obviously not. Does someone have a choice whether to have a vaccine, in the majority of cases yes.

If it isn’t mandated by the government then some businesses will want it and some won’t. The customer will then decide which business to support.

"I've read that the goverment are considering the vaccine passport for clubs cinemas etc but will not be required for MPs attending The Chamber in The House of Commons. Whats the difference a large group of people gathering.

And before someone says "Oh they will take daily tests" well so can the rest if the population.

I dont believe that daily flow tests are or ever will be 100% accurate."

LFT. Lateral flow test no longer used in America.. Not fit for purpose so why do we still use them.. Oh it spreads the fear. And makes the rich and their investors who supply them richer

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I went dancing before this.

Most venues arw.insisting on the passport and a proven negative test on the door.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Why are people nutters because they have valid cause not to agree with vaccines! How can you be a nutter if you disagree with some of the toxic shite that that put in vaccines that are proven to contain Mercury, aluminium, spike proteins that can cause the body organs harm with in different individuals, syncitin-1 that can cause infertility, Antibidy dependency enhancement, anaphaglaxsis reactions that can be deadly to PEG that encapsulates mRNA, polysorbate80, fatal cell lines and much more harmful ingredients that people haven’t got a clue about that are going in some of these vaccines and especially this new mRNA vaccine that they using. People who demonise anti vaxxers are ignorant and know no better. It’s your freedom of choice, speech and our opinion that you are entitled too and and people call you nutters

The truthful details are in contrast to your post. Most intelligent people stick with appropriate scientific research evidence, available via credible sources. Others pick up random claptrap and many have zero interest in the wellbeing of others, our economy and rebuilding society - in fact, they want the opposite. "

i keep hearing about rebuilding society but to rebuild something you have to break it first and most dont seem to want to do that.i think you want to change society rather than rebuild it,and as for people wanting the opposite of that i think its more to do with the fact a sizeable chink of society have been forgotten about over the last 20 years so they dont feel a part of it anyway

By *avidandherCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

A big problem with the passport is that you need to be registered with the NHS and have their app. Foreign visitors, tourists, workers and sports fans would therefore be unable to access a whole range of the things that they come here for as not on the app.

Dudley

If those drugs/vaccines are saving lives they shouldn't need to do it, people should do it because it's the best thing for society as a whole, it's because of a few anti vax nutters starting rumours that so many people are refusing the vaccines.

People should do as they wish. That’s the beauty of freedom of choice. They aren’t telling you what to do, so perhaps you should not tell them.

I know a number of people who have not had it, and none of them are anti vax, all have had lots of previous vaccinations, and none have based their decision on anti vax nutters. Most are just wary of new drugs and are cautious and are in the low risk category so prefer to wait.

If you think most turn it down due to misinformation, you are the one who is misinformed….

Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. I’m pro vaccine but would never tell anyone else what to do."

Then they have to accept that their free choice has a cost.

Scientists that know far more than the average person have told us the vaccines are safe for the vast majority of people, the same as most other drugs, why do people suddenly think they know better? Most people have been taking prescribed or over the counter medicines for years without even a thought to side effects or risk of death, why now, in the middle of a global pandemic, do they suddenly think it's the right time to stop believing that these scientists know what they are doing?

Dudley

I called the anti-vax people starting the rumours nutters. You have just repeated the stuff they come out with, it's the same stuff shared on facebook day in, day out.

By the way, do you know what all those things are that you just mentioned?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. I’m pro vaccine but would never tell anyone else what to do.

Then they have to accept that their free choice has a cost.

Scientists that know far more than the average person have told us the vaccines are safe for the vast majority of people, the same as most other drugs, why do people suddenly think they know better? Most people have been taking prescribed or over the counter medicines for years without even a thought to side effects or risk of death, why now, in the middle of a global pandemic, do they suddenly think it's the right time to stop believing that these scientists know what they are doing? "

yet i was told if i had the vax it was how we would get back to normal so i got jabbed but now im being told i need a vax passport to do certain stuff? And correct me if im wrong wasnt we told there wouldnt be vax passports even some on here called such talk tin foil hat rubbish,nxt it will be if you dont have a booster shot you will be stopped from doing things,

Nationwide

Wether I have or don’t have any scientific knowledge you don’t care or wouldn’t bother to listen anyway if it doesn’t suit your narrative or opinion but what you need to be concerned about is what is being injected into your body?? which you don’t have any information on the exact ingredients because the government or NHS never tell you when you get the jab, you can’t find any info anywhere Iv looked, and they also can’t tell what the long term affects will be as it hasn’t been tested! Something they just don’t know especially as everyone reacts differently to different things and at different times. But one things for sure wether you agree or disagree, is that healthy people with no underlying health problems are having many adverse side affects already due to the vaccines at this early stage and are also dying in their thousands worldwide because of the vaccines and not just covid! And that’s a fact!! That goes nothing to do with being a anti- vaxxer, or conspiracist! You just don’t hear about it on the news and Media outlets are censoring this information so the general public don’t find out and their shutting out doctors and scientist who have the hardcore proof! The truth will eventually come out as it always does! Give it time!

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’m vaccinated.... but there is something rather uncomfortable about having to prove my medical history to random people to allow me to partake in society.

Your always going to have the two extremes “only idiots don’t get jabbed” vs “anti vaxxers”.

But there are normal, decent people in between that have genuine concerns.

I appreciate it’s a choice and you suffer the consequences of your choice... businesses aren’t allowed the choice though- they have to stick to the law.

I don’t know, the whole passport thing seems scary!

Dudley

"Wether I have or don’t have any scientific knowledge you don’t care or wouldn’t bother to listen anyway if it doesn’t suit your narrative or opinion but what you need to be concerned about is what is being injected into your body?? which you don’t have any information on the exact ingredients because the government or NHS never tell you when you get the jab, you can’t find any info anywhere Iv looked, and they also can’t tell what the long term affects will be as it hasn’t been tested! Something they just don’t know especially as everyone reacts differently to different things and at different times. But one things for sure wether you agree or disagree, is that healthy people with no underlying health problems are having many adverse side affects already due to the vaccines at this early stage and are also dying in their thousands worldwide because of the vaccines and not just covid! And that’s a fact!! That goes nothing to do with being a anti- vaxxer, or conspiracist! You just don’t hear about it on the news and Media outlets are censoring this information so the general public don’t find out and their shutting out doctors and scientist who have the hardcore proof! The truth will eventually come out as it always does! Give it time!"

They give you a leaflet when you get the vaccine that has a list of ingredients.

Where did you get the info that all these people are having adverse reactions and dying? Link please.

Manchester (she/her)

"I’m vaccinated.... but there is something rather uncomfortable about having to prove my medical history to random people to allow me to partake in society.

Your always going to have the two extremes “only idiots don’t get jabbed” vs “anti vaxxers”.

I appreciate it’s a choice and you suffer the consequences of your choice... businesses aren’t allowed the choice though- they have to stick to the law.

I don’t know, the whole passport thing seems scary! "

It is scary. But we're in scary times. (Although I don't really regard "I got jabbed" as my medical history? Are my surgery scars advertising my medical history?)

It's also scary that those who are medically vulnerable and can't be protected by the vaccine are being told to just stay at home, maybe forever.

It's very scary that anyone who suffers long term effects or dies from Covid is being dismissed as somehow lesser than those who recover - as if the death or disability of people who have other conditions is less important.

A lot is scary here.

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Preston

"I suspect it's just an attempt to push the young to get the jab. More propaganda. "

This

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"I’m vaccinated.... but there is something rather uncomfortable about having to prove my medical history to random people to allow me to partake in society.

It is scary. But we're in scary times. (Although I don't really regard "I got jabbed" as my medical history? Are my surgery scars advertising my medical history?)

It's also scary that those who are medically vulnerable and can't be protected by the vaccine are being told to just stay at home, maybe forever.

It's very scary that anyone who suffers long term effects or dies from Covid is being dismissed as somehow lesser than those who recover - as if the death or disability of people who have other conditions is less important.

A lot is scary here."

I do see it as medical history.

You don’t have to explain your scars to be part of society or gain entry.

I think people can have empathy, upset and understanding about all of those things you mention and still be wary of having a vaccination.

Manchester (she/her)

A lot is scary here.

I think people can have empathy, upset and understanding about all of those things you mention and still be wary of having a vaccination. "

For sure. But we need to balance a lot of things at the moment, and as you say, people think it's one or the other.

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

"It will have to be an international passport, it is a world virus but nations will adapt there own counter measures to combat the virus.

Saying that it has nearly been eradicated in some country's who had strict border control when the virus first hit early 2020"

Well considering China is already petitioning the WHO to be able to pilot a global passport scheme, your comment might be closer to the truth than some people realise.

By *rchitectonicMan  over a year ago

London / Essex

An Orewellian society based on fear. We started off a year ago with a Chinese virus and have ended up with a Chinese society.

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

"I am amazed at how easy it is for people to get injected with what is in Phase 3 clinical trials, and it is not known how severe the side effects it can get in the next few years, including death. This is a medical experiment that will be completed in 2023. It is worth adding that no one takes responsibility for the consequences ... I will never take it, I prefer not to go to clubs, not to go on holidays abroad but not to risk my life because of a virus that I felt lighter than the flu building a strong immunity is essential, not immunized. I will give you that it will not prevent you from getting sick, it will not prevent you from infecting others. They say you get sick it is lighter there is no medical basis because you can't investigate how a person would get it without it. There are many deaths fully vaccinated so you have to wonder what it is about health or mindless obedience.

It's not 1 vaccine - there are many. The MHRA has assessed the evidence from completed Stage 3 trials - completed - and several billion doses of them all have now been given. This is the most well evaluated medical research in human history. You need to check and be very careful about your sources. Credible, peer reviewed evidence, including via the MHRA, is your friend. Facebook and YouTube posts are not that. "

Where did he mention facebook and YouTube. I certainly didn't see him mention it.

"I am amazed at how easy it is for people to get injected with what is in Phase 3 clinical trials, and it is not known how severe the side effects it can get in the next few years, including death. This is a medical experiment that will be completed in 2023. It is worth adding that no one takes responsibility for the consequences ... I will never take it, I prefer not to go to clubs, not to go on holidays abroad but not to risk my life because of a virus that I felt lighter than the flu building a strong immunity is essential, not immunized. I will give you that it will not prevent you from getting sick, it will not prevent you from infecting others. They say you get sick it is lighter there is no medical basis because you can't investigate how a person would get it without it. There are many deaths fully vaccinated so you have to wonder what it is about health or mindless obedience.

It's not 1 vaccine - there are many. The MHRA has assessed the evidence from completed Stage 3 trials - completed - and several billion doses of them all have now been given. This is the most well evaluated medical research in human history. You need to check and be very careful about your sources. Credible, peer reviewed evidence, including via the MHRA, is your friend. Facebook and YouTube posts are not that.

Where did he mention facebook and YouTube. I certainly didn't see him mention it. "

I’m afraid that’s the stock quote on here if you don’t agree with some people. The funny thing is they probably first saw the quote on one form of social media or other.

My prediction. Within 2 years (once the NHS is sold) they will charge for the jab and if you refuse you will not be able to get in anywhere as the Covid passport is go!!! £££££££

"My prediction. Within 2 years (once the NHS is sold) they will charge for the jab and if you refuse you will not be able to get in anywhere as the Covid passport is go!!! £££££££"

And with a booster due every 6-12 months (my antibodies disappeared after 6 months, I was on an antibody trial) it could start to get quite costly

"My prediction. Within 2 years (once the NHS is sold) they will charge for the jab and if you refuse you will not be able to get in anywhere as the Covid passport is go!!! £££££££"
interesting prediction I must say, you think the nhs will be sold ? Privatised ? I never taught about that but it could well happen

It could happen potentially for travel. It would be a hard sell for employment.

Central

"It could happen potentially for travel. It would be a hard sell for employment."

Many countries want them from us, when travelling

Manchester (she/her)

If we move to privatised healthcare then yes, vaccines (all of them) will be user pays.

The question of passports, employment requirements etc remains up in the air, I think it's a rapidly evolving position.

"My prediction. Within 2 years (once the NHS is sold) they will charge for the jab and if you refuse you will not be able to get in anywhere as the Covid passport is go!!! £££££££

If we move to privatised healthcare then yes, vaccines (all of them) will be user pays.

The question of passports, employment requirements etc remains up in the air, I think it's a rapidly evolving position."

Certain employees are already stating you need to be jabbed before they will employ you.

"My prediction. Within 2 years (once the NHS is sold) they will charge for the jab and if you refuse you will not be able to get in anywhere as the Covid passport is go!!! £££££££interesting prediction I must say, you think the nhs will be sold ? Privatised ? I never taught about that but it could well happen "

Its already getting sold from under are noses

"My prediction. Within 2 years (once the NHS is sold) they will charge for the jab and if you refuse you will not be able to get in anywhere as the Covid passport is go!!! £££££££

And with a booster due every 6-12 months (my antibodies disappeared after 6 months, I was on an antibody trial) it could start to get quite costly "

That's the whole idea. Covid started as a bad virus but it is quickly getting turned into a cash cow for governments around the world.

Manchester (she/her)

The question of passports, employment requirements etc remains up in the air, I think it's a rapidly evolving position.

Certain employees are already stating you need to be jabbed before they will employ you. "

As I say, the situation is evolving.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

A lot is scary here.

I think people can have empathy, upset and understanding about all of those things you mention and still be wary of having a vaccination. "

I am sorry… but if you need something to prove you can legally drive…. And you need some to prove you can legally travel abroad… then I don’t get the fuss

NHS app… click a box to prove you have been double jabbed… get a QR code….

As I have said… no one is taking away your choice… but choices have consequences…

The issue is not the choice.. you just don’t like this particular consequence

Wow… I wish every decision in my life could be consequence free…. But it’s not, and never has been

Manchester (she/her)

A lot is scary here.

I think people can have empathy, upset and understanding about all of those things you mention and still be wary of having a vaccination.

I am sorry… but if you need something to prove you can legally drive…. And you need some to prove you can legally travel abroad… then I don’t get the fuss

As I have said… no one is taking away your choice… but choices have consequences…

The issue is not the choice.. you just don’t like this particular consequence

Wow… I wish every decision in my life could be consequence free…. But it’s not, and never has been "

I don't have a driving license. Is my freedom taken away? Or is me not driving a consequence of my not getting a license?

I should be able to drive, and your rules oppress me! I demand freedom!

... Or you no, not...

I accept that my choices mean that I can't do certain things

"

"

Which lasts for one month.

Eventually, it will not be renewed.

dudley

I can not see the passport or 'portpass' introduced in the UK, the herd immunity theory has always been the government's stance.

Now the CDC in the USA is stating PCR not fit for purpose as it cannot differentiate between a cold, flu and covid, so they need to test differently to establish the illness

Manchester (she/her)

"Now the CDC in the USA is stating PCR not fit for purpose as it cannot differentiate between a cold, flu and covid, so they need to test differently to establish the illness"

Umm...

I'm pretty sure you're referring to this.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

The CDC want US labs to use tests that can diagnose more than one illness. So you can do the test and it can say "cold, flu, or Covid" rather than just "positive or negative for Covid"

It doesn't say "PCR can't differentiate between these illnesses".

Dudley

"Now the CDC in the USA is stating PCR not fit for purpose as it cannot differentiate between a cold, flu and covid, so they need to test differently to establish the illness

Umm...

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

The CDC want US labs to use tests that can diagnose more than one illness. So you can do the test and it can say "cold, flu, or Covid" rather than just "positive or negative for Covid"

It doesn't say "PCR can't differentiate between these illnesses". "

I'd laugh if it wasn't so depressing that people are STILL spreading absolute crap and passing it off as fact.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We both have ours.

Why folk are making such an issue about all.of it is beyond us.

Manchester (she/her)

"Now the CDC in the USA is stating PCR not fit for purpose as it cannot differentiate between a cold, flu and covid, so they need to test differently to establish the illness

Umm...

I'd laugh if it wasn't so depressing that people are STILL spreading absolute crap and passing it off as fact. "

It's like herpes, it never dies

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"

Eventually, it will not be renewed."

if you click on it daily the date changes

And next a cashless society. Oh another conspiracy theory. They get it right a lot of times. Hell of a lot to be honest.

Manchester (she/her)

"And next a cashless society. Oh another conspiracy theory. They get it right a lot of times. Hell of a lot to be honest. "

I'm happy making my own personal judgement with my personal responsibility about what's happening and why.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"

Eventually, it will not be renewed."

Mine only lasted couple days had to keep updating it x

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I remember being told that vaccine passports were conspiracy theories

"I remember being told that vaccine passports were conspiracy theories

"

I said last year they would be needed. Dont see how we were going to do anything but have them. However what I do suspect is a conspiracy is that when its suggested that it's a backdoor way to get id cards in, or that it will be needed for everything

By *ssexSwitchMan  over a year ago

hornchurch

I have had both of mine to ‘do my bit’ but I have had hospital appointments, scans etc due to side effects so if I have to have each year for a passport I guess I won’t be going to places that require them.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I said last year they would be needed. Dont see how we were going to do anything but have them. However what I do suspect is a conspiracy is that when its suggested that it's a backdoor way to get id cards in, or that it will be needed for everything "

The photo card licence is the closest thing we have in this country to an ID card.

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

No thanks, fake vaccine passport will do for me

"

Not conspiracy theories but a way to control. Can't believe how many think it's OK and are happy to accept. What next?

Central

"No thanks, fake vaccine passport will do for me "

And put others at risk, whilst deriding their trust in you.

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"No thanks, fake vaccine passport will do for me

And put others at risk, whilst deriding their trust in you. "

Have to defend myself from aggressive vaccine pushing

Umm...

I'd laugh if it wasn't so depressing that people are STILL spreading absolute crap and passing it off as fact. "

On both sides unfortunately

Manchester (she/her)

And put others at risk, whilst deriding their trust in you. "

Fortunately the Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981 seems to cover this quite nicely.

I’m still not convinced they’ll pass parliament.

By *emmabTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicestershire

The Government has to try to get as many vaccinated as possible. Of course there is going to be percentage of the population that will disagree with the Vaccine program for a number of legitimate or ill-informed reasons. These won't account for more that 5% of the population in my opinion. However there are about 15% of the population that aren't going to get vaccinated due to nothing much more than its not really important to them. Some will feel that it won't make them very ill or effect their lives if they catch it. Some won't be bothered to get vaccinated and some have been influenced by scare story's from various sources away from main stream media.

However, by the application of covid passports denying them from things that they will want to do. Things like sports attendance in particular football or clubbing and travel abroad for their holidays will incentives them to get it done.

Even the threat of covid passport will get them off their arse and get the level over the 80% plus vaccinated to suppress the virus.

Call it carrot or stick I'm not sure.

Central

And put others at risk, whilst deriding their trust in you.

Have to defend myself from aggressive vaccine pushing "

Nothing like death

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

"The Government has to try to get as many vaccinated as possible. Of course there is going to be percentage of the population that will disagree with the Vaccine program for a number of legitimate or ill-informed reasons. These won't account for more that 5% of the population in my opinion. However there are about 15% of the population that aren't going to get vaccinated due to nothing much more than its not really important to them. Some will feel that it won't make them very ill or effect their lives if they catch it. Some won't be bothered to get vaccinated and some have been influenced by scare story's from various sources away from main stream media.

However, by the application of covid passports denying them from things that they will want to do. Things like sports attendance in particular football or clubbing and travel abroad for their holidays will incentives them to get it done.

Even the threat of covid passport will get them off their arse and get the level over the 80% plus vaccinated to suppress the virus.

"

I call it disgusting and unjust

Central

"The Government has to try to get as many vaccinated as possible. Of course there is going to be percentage of the population that will disagree with the Vaccine program for a number of legitimate or ill-informed reasons. These won't account for more that 5% of the population in my opinion. However there are about 15% of the population that aren't going to get vaccinated due to nothing much more than its not really important to them. Some will feel that it won't make them very ill or effect their lives if they catch it. Some won't be bothered to get vaccinated and some have been influenced by scare story's from various sources away from main stream media.

I call it disgusting and unjust "

It might be viewed in the same way, that it won't be introduced before then, potentially saving many lives that could be lost.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"

If I were lucky enough to be in that age group I'd just withdraw my money along with all the friends. See how effective it is when they run clubs and events which are empty. The youngsters have been treated appallingly. I hope they have long memories.

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I thought that they already were lol xx

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The government say they are considering making it mandatory for students to be double vaccinated to go to lectures or live in Halls of Residence. Another way of making them all get vaccinated over the summer holiday.

dudley

Jumping back in

my initial post was vaccine passports and if the government is going to introduce them for the vacinated and or people with covid antibodies.

This was after Boris announced vaccine passports or do we take everything coming from the government as lies.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

The temperature in here just went up to 100 degrees Karenheight.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

I'm in Greece currently and the vast majority of bars are asking for proof of Vax before entry

By *etefitMan  over a year ago

sexy vilage

It will be on your NHS web page so updated if and when any boosters are given. I do vollenteer work at vaccination centre and thats what I've been told.

Manchester (she/her)

"The temperature in here just went up to 100 degrees Karenheight. "

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"No thanks, fake vaccine passport will do for me "

Good luck hacking into and adding fake vaccinated data to you medical records in the NHS database App ??

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Jumping back in

my initial post was vaccine passports and if the government is going to introduce them for the vacinated and or people with covid antibodies.

This was after Boris announced vaccine passports or do we take everything coming from the government as lies.

"

They are available in paper form.

You just go online fill in basic details and they arrive within 5 days.

Don't get why anyone wouldn't, especially if you want to go to a concert or sporting event.

Manchester (she/her)

"Jumping back in

"

They said they wouldn't.

But the first hint for me was the letter to vaccine volunteers in June, saying that we would not be disadvantaged "if" domestic measures were brought in.

They've changed their mind, it seems. As politicians are wont to do.

near ipswich

"Jumping back in

Don't get why anyone wouldn't, especially if you want to go to a concert or sporting event."

Yep its easy i got mine and was surprised how quick it was.

dudley

"Jumping back in

Don't get why anyone wouldn't, especially if you want to go to a concert or sporting event."

There are a few performers who have said they would cancel venues if a vaccine pass was needed for the venue.

Eric Clapton being one of them.

I guess time will tell if this stance persists.

"There are a few performers who have said they would cancel venues if a vaccine pass was needed for the venue.

I guess time will tell if this stance persists."

There’s no denying Mr Clapton is a fabulous musician... but since when has his background in virology had any credibility? I think the majority of his fans will actually regard his stance as at best foolish

In a town Fab forgot

"Jumping back in

Don't get why anyone wouldn't, especially if you want to go to a concert or sporting event.

There are a few performers who have said they would cancel venues if a vaccine pass was needed for the venue.

I guess time will tell if this stance persists."

I think it's a bit of a daft stance.

Funny how artists "love playing in front of a live audience" but don't love them enough to support measures which would help protect the health of their fans.

Doubtless that stance will change when all venues adopt (or are legislated into) a vaccine pass being a condition of entry.

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

"well lets see how it goes in France they started theirs on Wednesday and are expanding it early august"

They've had them for months (ours are from May), QR coded on 'phones or paper version. Recognised for travel throughout Europe, we've just returned to France from Luxembourg and Germany, been visited by friends from Brussels.

Masks still needed in enclosed spaces/venues, but what's the big deal?

Boris' obstructionism seems to be more about restricting UK/EU travel and keeping Boots and all the other rip-off testing companies sweet for as long as possible

Manchester (she/her)

"There are a few performers who have said they would cancel venues if a vaccine pass was needed for the venue.

I guess time will tell if this stance persists.

There’s no denying Mr Clapton is a fabulous musician... but since when has his background in virology had any credibility? I think the majority of his fans will actually regard his stance as at best foolish "

He's come out against vaccines, so he must be a real expert, not like those "experts"

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Well Eric Clapton suffered severe side effects from the vaccine, so its little surprise he isnt supporting what is essentially mandating vaccination.

Manchester (she/her)

"Well Eric Clapton suffered severe side effects from the vaccine, so its little surprise he isnt supporting what is essentially mandating vaccination."

I read that his side effects were eerily similar to a condition he's been public about having since 2013. As though it might not have been the vaccine at all...

And I didn't know clubs or gigs were necessary for life. Or you'd be criminalised for not going to them. Because that's what mandatory means.

dudley

My friends who have not taken the opportunity of the vaccine have all caught covid which I am one Jan 2020 very early in the pandemic and they see no threat from the virus and see themselves has vaccinated.

Manchester (she/her)

"My friends who have not taken the opportunity of the vaccine have all caught covid which I am one Jan 2020 very early in the pandemic and they see no threat from the virus and see themselves has vaccinated."

Well, if the government don't, then they'll need to deal with the consequences of their decision.

In a town Fab forgot

"My friends who have not taken the opportunity of the vaccine have all caught covid which I am one Jan 2020 very early in the pandemic and they see no threat from the virus and see themselves has vaccinated."

They see no threat from a virus they've had?

Because theyve had Covid they think they're vaccinated?

Oh dear.

dudley

"My friends who have not taken the opportunity of the vaccine have all caught covid which I am one Jan 2020 very early in the pandemic and they see no threat from the virus and see themselves has vaccinated.

Oh dear. "

Ie:- covid antibodies in their system what the vaccine is supposed to do

"My friends who have not taken the opportunity of the vaccine have all caught covid which I am one Jan 2020 very early in the pandemic and they see no threat from the virus and see themselves has vaccinated.

Oh dear. "

I guess if they had the virus with little to no symptoms they wouldn’t see it as a threat.

I presume they think they will have immunity from infection not that they’re vaccinated.

"It’ll be interesting to see how labour vote. When it was muted by the government a few weeks ago they were against it stating it was against human rights."

How can it be in breach of your human rights when it's a safeguard to Improve public health. For the greater good etc. What a load of tosh.

"It’ll be interesting to see how labour vote. When it was muted by the government a few weeks ago they were against it stating it was against human rights.

How can it be in breach of your human rights when it's a safeguard to Improve public health. For the greater good etc. What a load of tosh. "

Don’t shoot the messenger.

dudley

Previous post

"What are human rights.

other than some other people's scribe of some parchment starting with you have no rights other than what is written after."

In a town Fab forgot

Oh dear.

I guess if they had the virus with little to no symptoms they wouldn’t see it as a threat.

I presume they think they will have immunity from infection not that they’re vaccinated."

Possibly. I'm astounded how little some people know about Covid and vaccines...

Well a simple read up on the lasting affects of antibodies will confirm their infection in early 2020 will offer them zero protection now. More fool them x

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

What is the current rate for reinfections?

Manchester (she/her)

Well a simple read up on the lasting affects of antibodies will confirm their infection in early 2020 will offer them zero protection now. More fool them x"

Yes, the data indicates less robust protection from infection if you have natural immunity, and sometimes more severe second outcome.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

I for the life of me cannot understand why a vaccine passport trumps a pcr negative test... You can still carry and pass it on with the vaccine but the test proves you are negative full stop! Lft forget them.

"I for the life of me cannot understand why a vaccine passport trumps a pcr negative test... You can still carry and pass it on with the vaccine but the test proves you are negative full stop! Lft forget them. "

I’ve said this over and over so not going to day it again as it’s clearly going over lots of heads but yes

"I for the life of me cannot understand why a vaccine passport trumps a pcr negative test... You can still carry and pass it on with the vaccine but the test proves you are negative full stop! Lft forget them. "

Probably because you can only say you’re negative at the time of the test.

"I for the life of me cannot understand why a vaccine passport trumps a pcr negative test... You can still carry and pass it on with the vaccine but the test proves you are negative full stop! Lft forget them.

Probably because you can only say you’re negative at the time of the test."

Better than not saying it at all

near ipswich

""well lets see how it goes in France they started theirs on Wednesday and are expanding it early august"

They've had them for months (ours are from May), QR coded on 'phones or paper version. Recognised for travel throughout Europe, we've just returned to France from Luxembourg and Germany, been visited by friends from Brussels.

Masks still needed in enclosed spaces/venues, but what's the big deal?

Boris' obstructionism seems to be more about restricting UK/EU travel and keeping Boots and all the other rip-off testing companies sweet for as long as possible"

It seems they cant get them soon enough now they know they wont be able to do most things they want so it seems to have worked.

"I for the life of me cannot understand why a vaccine passport trumps a pcr negative test... You can still carry and pass it on with the vaccine but the test proves you are negative full stop! Lft forget them.

Better than not saying it at all "

Not really.

By *lydeXXXMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Probably because you can only say you’re negative at the time of the test."

So in September a vaccinated person walks into a nightclub just flashing his phone app or vax papers but they could still be positive and enter the premises. Another person could take a pcr test in front of the doors and show a negative result but be turned away because they have no proof of vaccination even though they showed they were negative in that moment. Makes perfect sense.

Manchester (she/her)

So in September a vaccinated person walks into a nightclub just flashing his phone app or vax papers but they could still be positive and enter the premises. Another person could take a pcr test in front of the doors and show a negative result but be turned away because they have no proof of vaccination even though they showed they were negative in that moment. Makes perfect sense. "

... You do know the PCR ones are the ones you send away for, right?

Having had to get one for a _estival

Recently, they are only valid for a few days anyway, then you have to request another in the app

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Well a simple read up on the lasting affects of antibodies will confirm their infection in early 2020 will offer them zero protection now. More fool them x

Yes, the data indicates less robust protection from infection if you have natural immunity, and sometimes more severe second outcome."

I'm very interested to see any data sources that accurately and independently specify how long antibodies and how effective antibodies are from natural infection and from a vaccine. You see I think people just trot out these epithets but there is really very little reliable data to support any of the claims being made. For example... How do we know that a person infected in 2020 has zero protection now... And equally how do we know that natural immunity is not as effective as any of the vaccines after one or two doses. ?

Yes, the data indicates less robust protection from infection if you have natural immunity, and sometimes more severe second outcome.

I'm very interested to see any data sources that accurately and independently specify how long antibodies and how effective antibodies are from natural infection and from a vaccine. You see I think people just trot out these epithets but there is really very little reliable data to support any of the claims being made. For example... How do we know that a person infected in 2020 has zero protection now... And equally how do we know that natural immunity is not as effective as any of the vaccines after one or two doses. ? "

see I got my actual covid in late 2019, and i was still showing i had antibodies in Jan this year... they were dropping but i still had them. ( part of a research project)

Since having both my vaccines they have been boosted again

For anyone concerned about the covid passport according to the NHS (LINK SUPPLIED BELOW) Your sunflower lanyard can still be used as exemption for hidden disabilities.

https://www.nhsx.nhs.uk/covid-19-response/using-the-nhs-covid-pass/#what

Just scroll down to the exemptions bit where it says about where to get the sunflower lanyards, they now have the covid pass exemption lanyards.

"I'm very interested to see any data sources that accurately and independently specify how long antibodies and how effective antibodies are from natural infection and from a vaccine. You see I think people just trot out these epithets but there is really very little reliable data to support any of the claims being made. For example... How do we know that a person infected in 2020 has zero protection now... And equally how do we know that natural immunity is not as effective as any of the vaccines after one or two doses. ? "

It’s a very difficult subject to study. Interestingly those who have suffered from larger viral load and more severe reaction seem to carry antibodies in greater strength and for a longer period of time.

The general rule of thumb is around 6 months from the virus and 9 for the major 3 vaccines. After that point of time levels are substantially decreased.

Re-infection has proved to be extremely common sadly. It’s only really measured on hospital admissions but around 30% of patients coming in are believed to have been previously infected.

By *appychickadeeWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

funnily enough they have never been this quiet Ever... as they have this last 18mth?

By *appychickadeeWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I'm very interested to see any data sources that accurately and independently specify how long antibodies and how effective antibodies are from natural infection and from a vaccine. You see I think people just trot out these epithets but there is really very little reliable data to support any of the claims being made. For example... How do we know that a person infected in 2020 has zero protection now... And equally how do we know that natural immunity is not as effective as any of the vaccines after one or two doses. ?

It’s a very difficult subject to study. Interestingly those who have suffered from larger viral load and more severe reaction seem to carry antibodies in greater strength and for a longer period of time.

The general rule of thumb is around 6 months from the virus and 9 for the major 3 vaccines. After that point of time levels are substantially decreased.

Re-infection has proved to be extremely common sadly. It’s only really measured on hospital admissions but around 30% of patients coming in are believed to have been previously infected. "

Eh? please tell what "jab" has been on the market for 9 mth let alone 6mth??

and please post your links to that proof! please.

"Now the CDC in the USA is stating PCR not fit for purpose as it cannot differentiate between a cold, flu and covid, so they need to test differently to establish the illness"
so all this was and is a PCR pandemic?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Thankfully, this is just totally untrue. The PCR test identifies the presence of a specific DNA (or RNA), it is totally accurate and uses the same technology as the DNA tests that are used to identify criminals for legal cases.

Cal

By *otleyMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Despite myself being double jabbed I completely disagree with the concept of a vaccine passport. There are many reasons why some will not have the vaccine and to discriminate against these people goes against human rights.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"I'm very interested to see any data sources that accurately and independently specify how long antibodies and how effective antibodies are from natural infection and from a vaccine. You see I think people just trot out these epithets but there is really very little reliable data to support any of the claims being made. For example... How do we know that a person infected in 2020 has zero protection now... And equally how do we know that natural immunity is not as effective as any of the vaccines after one or two doses. ?

Re-infection has proved to be extremely common sadly. It’s only really measured on hospital admissions but around 30% of patients coming in are believed to have been previously infected.

Eh? please tell what "jab" has been on the market for 9 mth let alone 6mth??

and please post your links to that proof! please. "

You seem to have forgotten about the people in the phase trials last year. Data would be available from those people on antibody levels for the vaccines.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Now the CDC in the USA is stating PCR not fit for purpose as it cannot differentiate between a cold, flu and covid, so they need to test differently to establish the illnessso all this was and is a PCR pandemic?"

No.

Manchester (she/her)

Thankfully, this is just totally untrue. The PCR test identifies the presence of a specific DNA (or RNA), it is totally accurate and uses the same technology as the DNA tests that are used to identify criminals for legal cases.

Cal"

The CDC wants a more complicated PCR test that can determine if you have one of a number of illnesses (cold yes/no, flu yes/no, Covid yes/no) therefore the Covid yes/no test is invalid.

You can't make it up (except someone obviously did)

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Well, looks like funeral directors will soon be top earners.

funnily enough they have never been this quiet Ever... as they have this last 18mth?

"

Hhmmmm really?

Nationwide

The designer of the PCR test Mr Mulis even said on record the test is not designed to tell you if you are sick or wether you have an infectious disease so I don’t understand why it is this being used to determine covid cases. So if the test is not designed for and is not fit for this purpose does that mean the number of covid cases are not accurate if you are using a test not designed to test for an infectious disease such as covid. Could the government be reporting inaccurate case numbers because of this?

Manchester (she/her)

"The designer of the PCR test Mr Mulis even said on record the test is not designed to tell you if you are sick or wether you have an infectious disease so I don’t understand why it is this being used to determine covid cases. So if the test is not designed for and is not fit for this purpose does that mean the number of covid cases are not accurate if you are using a test not designed to test for an infectious disease such as covid. Could the government be reporting inaccurate case numbers because of this?"

Mr Mulis who died before the pandemic began?

Who's been nauseatingly and repeatedly misquoted throughout this?

Why do people assume they know more than the people who've trained for years to do this? People who didn't know what PCR was before 2020 trying to tell microbiologists what to do? (Probably some who still don't know what PCR is, tbh)

Nationwide

The truth about the PCR test is starting to come out and It’s about time. As a lot of information is being suppressed and censored. If you do your research of this pcr test you will see it’s not fit for purpose and is unreliable!

Manchester (she/her)

"The truth about the PCR test is starting to come out and It’s about time. As a lot of information is being suppressed and censored. If you do your research of this pcr test you will see it’s not fit for purpose and is unreliable! "

I'm sorry, but that's horse shit. A bunch of con artists and grifters misread stuff, wrote some sensationalist articles, and have fooled the gullible. You've been had

Spain, Preston

"The truth about the PCR test is starting to come out and It’s about time. As a lot of information is being suppressed and censored. If you do your research of this pcr test you will see it’s not fit for purpose and is unreliable!

I'm sorry, but that's horse shit. A bunch of con artists and grifters misread stuff, wrote some sensationalist articles, and have fooled the gullible. You've been had "

Doesn't the WHO say the PCR test is inaccurate?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"The designer of the PCR test Mr Mulis even said on record the test is not designed to tell you if you are sick or wether you have an infectious disease so I don’t understand why it is this being used to determine covid cases. So if the test is not designed for and is not fit for this purpose does that mean the number of covid cases are not accurate if you are using a test not designed to test for an infectious disease such as covid. Could the government be reporting inaccurate case numbers because of this?

Mr Mulis who died before the pandemic began?

Who's been nauseatingly and repeatedly misquoted throughout this?

Why do people assume they know more than the people who've trained for years to do this? People who didn't know what PCR was before 2020 trying to tell microbiologists what to do? (Probably some who still don't know what PCR is, tbh)"

It's a little known fact (because I'm making it up right this moment) that Kary Mullis died because of an incorrect diagnosis made through a PCR test. On his gravestone it says "I told you it was no good for infectious diseases!".

Manchester (she/her)

"The truth about the PCR test is starting to come out and It’s about time. As a lot of information is being suppressed and censored. If you do your research of this pcr test you will see it’s not fit for purpose and is unreliable!

I'm sorry, but that's horse shit. A bunch of con artists and grifters misread stuff, wrote some sensationalist articles, and have fooled the gullible. You've been had

Doesn't the WHO say the PCR test is inaccurate?"

No. There was an article written by the WHO which was an instruction manual on how to use PCR, for those who aren't familiar with it.

Again picked up by con artists and twisted, and they've fooled lots of people.

By *edhotlovers2027Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"The truth about the PCR test is starting to come out and It’s about time. As a lot of information is being suppressed and censored. If you do your research of this pcr test you will see it’s not fit for purpose and is unreliable! "

Well both of us have had the PCR test and it came back positive,so it seems like it's working to us,as for passports to get into clubs and pubs,what about supermarkets,we traced our infection back to our local tesco.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

No. There was an article written by the WHO which was an instruction manual on how to use PCR, for those who aren't familiar with it.

Again picked up by con artists and twisted, and they've fooled lots of people."

Yeah the WHO thing basically says "to get better results please read the instruction book".

Spain, Preston

Again picked up by con artists and twisted, and they've fooled lots of people."

Yes .. didn't they have to 'remind' governments that setting the 'cycles' above a certain level would produce many false positives?

Doesn't the fact they needed to 'clarify' the matter suggest that many organisations/governments were using the wrong setting?

If so, that will have artificially inflated the case rate

Central

Doesn't the WHO say the PCR test is inaccurate?"

No, it doesn't. Put that misleading BS meme permanently to rest. It's got the same validity from and strength, as ever. Too many of the sensationalist antivax lot have been feeding horseshit out to the sheep about it, since the start of the pandemic - for so long now, it's tedious to keep reading the reposting of the same shite.

Manchester (she/her)

Yes .. didn't they have to 'remind' governments that setting the 'cycles' above a certain level would produce many false positives?

Doesn't the fact they needed to 'clarify' the matter suggest that many organisations/governments were using the wrong setting?

If so, that will have artificially inflated the case rate"

Ah, shifting the goal posts I see. So you admit that PCR is fit for purpose?

I'll admit that our data set is imperfect. I'd never say any differently. This goes in all directions - insufficient testing in some regions has led to almost no Covid being reported, despite the deaths with a characteristic pneumonia not seen before 2019. That insufficient testing also includes in the UK. Plus some overdiagnosis, for sure.

We know better, we do better. As our understanding develops, we recognise that we did the best we could, we continue to analyse the data, and we adjust based on the evidence.

Unless you're a grifter (I'm talking about the leaders of these movements, not anyone here), in which case you say any change in stance is weakness, help help I'm so oppressed, buy my unproven protocol and send me money because I'm so oppressed.

Spain, Preston

I'll admit that our data set is imperfect. I'd never say any differently. This goes in all directions - insufficient testing in some regions has led to almost no Covid being reported, despite the deaths with a characteristic pneumonia not seen before 2019. That insufficient testing also includes in the UK. Plus some overdiagnosis, for sure.

We know better, we do better. As our understanding develops, we recognise that we did the best we could, we continue to analyse the data, and we adjust based on the evidence.

Unless you're a grifter (I'm talking about the leaders of these movements, not anyone here), in which case you say any change in stance is weakness, help help I'm so oppressed, buy my unproven protocol and send me money because I'm so oppressed."

No, I'm not saying the PCR test is fit for purpose. Neither am I saying that it isn't.

There are questions that need answering

Manchester (she/her)

Unless you're a grifter (I'm talking about the leaders of these movements, not anyone here), in which case you say any change in stance is weakness, help help I'm so oppressed, buy my unproven protocol and send me money because I'm so oppressed.

No, I'm not saying the PCR test is fit for purpose. Neither am I saying that it isn't.

There are questions that need answering"

Why do you think that the people who do this thing for a living, who have studied it for decades, who trained with people who studied it for decades, don't know what they're talking about?

Because some con artist charlatan grifter on the internet found a way to make money by lying about what the PCR does and turning microbiology into a political weapon?

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

Why do you think that the people who do this thing for a living, who have studied it for decades, who trained with people who studied it for decades, don't know what they're talking about?

Because some con artist charlatan grifter on the internet found a way to make money by lying about what the PCR does and turning microbiology into a political weapon?"

Have you ever used PCR yourself?

I have. And have to say i found it concerning that the WHO needed to put out a reminder about the instructions for use. One would have thought these tests would only be performed by those with the appropriate expertise not any tom dick and harry in the first place!

Spain, Preston

Because some con artist charlatan grifter on the internet found a way to make money by lying about what the PCR does and turning microbiology into a political weapon?"

The 'cycle rate' had been vset too high, hadn't it? The WHO needed to 'clarify' that, didn't it?