FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Refused to meet because of vaccination.

Refused to meet because of vaccination.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amy8179 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Has this happened to anybody else...

We have been chatting to a couple on and off for a couple of days now and we were looking to plan a meet, they mentioned they can not go to clubs as they have not been vaccinated, we replied saying we both have, they came back at us saying they would not meet us essentially because we have been vaccinated and experimented on, they followed with good luck you will need it.

Has anybody else not met up because the other party refused to meet you because you have had the vaccination?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Been double jabbed but will meet those who have and have not been jabbed,but have blocked loads from both sides who think they have the right to tell others what they should and shouldnt put in there bodys

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

"Been double jabbed but will meet those who have and have not been jabbed,but have blocked loads from both sides who think they have the right to tell others what they should and shouldnt put in there bodys"

This

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've seen variants of both "won't meet the unvaccinated" and "won't meet trial participants".

Ultimately people can make whatever choices they want for whatever reason they want, for better or worse.

By *amy8179 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Been double jabbed but will meet those who have and have not been jabbed,but have blocked loads from both sides who think they have the right to tell others what they should and shouldnt put in there bodys"

Agreed if people choose not to have the jabs then that is their decision and we respect that. We would meet couples who have and who have not had the vaccine but we found it pretty strange a couple refusing to meet because we have had the jabs.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It is all about (informed) choices.

I wish the heat could disappear from these decisions.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This

The virus section has filled my block list

As others have said for people who should be open minded and not judgemental being part of the swinging/sexually open scene, people can be really immature and nasty. Being dictated to over vaccination status is just wild. I would meet vaccinated people and i would meet unvaccinated people. Doesn't bother me. As long as people are in good health! That is all that matters.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

I’ll meet anyone vaccinated or unvaccinated as long as they don’t try to push their own agenda on anyone else

By *eptimiusMan  over a year ago

East

"Been double jabbed but will meet those who have and have not been jabbed,but have blocked loads from both sides who think they have the right to tell others what they should and shouldnt put in there bodys

Agreed if people choose not to have the jabs then that is their decision and we respect that. We would meet couples who have and who have not had the vaccine but we found it pretty strange a couple refusing to meet because we have had the jabs.

"

Its because of protein spike shedding

#dontshootthemessenger

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Been double jabbed but will meet those who have and have not been jabbed,but have blocked loads from both sides who think they have the right to tell others what they should and shouldnt put in there bodys

#dontshootthemessenger"

Actually it is because of a small but vocal number of individuals who spout pseudo science crap on social media either because of their ignorance or their ill intent

#dontshootthemessenger

Actually it is because of a small but vocal number of individuals who spout pseudo science crap on social media either because of their ignorance or their ill intent "

Not really a small number. Maybe on here it is, but mainstream blogs/anti-social-media, there are many thousands. The bot farms are having a good time.

A fool and his/her money are easily parted: Anti-vaxxers, not so easy

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd be grateful for such an admission of stupidity/ignorance from someone. Who knows what else they may have some warped understanding of

I've not had it. Perhaps add vax status in a prominent profile position, so such mismatches self-select out of dialogue

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Has this happened to anybody else...

We have been chatting to a couple on and off for a couple of days now and we were looking to plan a meet, they mentioned they can not go to clubs as they have not been vaccinated, we replied saying we both have, they came back at us saying they would not meet us essentially because we have been vaccinated and experimented on, they followed with good luck you will need it.

Has anybody else not met up because the other party refused to meet you because you have had the vaccination?"

I think the default response is usually "You dodged a bullet"

No rephrased to "dodged a Covid infection"

E

I'd rather not meet anyone barmy enough to believe those conspiracy theories. Bullet dodged I'd say!

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"As others have said for people who should be open minded and not judgemental being part of the swinging/sexually open scene, people can be really immature and nasty. Being dictated to over vaccination status is just wild. I would meet vaccinated people and i would meet unvaccinated people. Doesn't bother me. As long as people are in good health! That is all that matters. "

By *lutinnylons69TV/TS  over a year ago

Olney

OMG

"As others have said for people who should be open minded and not judgemental being part of the swinging/sexually open scene, people can be really immature and nasty. Being dictated to over vaccination status is just wild. I would meet vaccinated people and i would meet unvaccinated people. Doesn't bother me. As long as people are in good health! That is all that matters. "

Well said

By *XXDREAMMan  over a year ago

sudbury

Mad isn’t it lol, from what I read the only thing the vaccine supposedly does is stop people getting majorly ill from it, so it’s only affecting you if you don’t have it, but people can’t just live and let live

Central

"Mad isn’t it lol, from what I read the only thing the vaccine supposedly does is stop people getting majorly ill from it, so it’s only affecting you if you don’t have it, but people can’t just live and let live "

The vaccines have broader benefits than that -

rebuilding the economy

reducing NHS waiting times

saving jobs and livelihoods

improving mental health

Reducing numbers of infected people

Preventing serious illness and deaths

Reducing long-term disability and illness

Increasing travel options and reduced holiday costs

This week they even stopped some people from having to wear masks. Plus nightclubs, swingers clubs and more also got to fully open

That's just a few of what the vaccines do.

The people I have met havnt asked me, nor I them. And that's how it will be.

I have been double jabbed and would only meet someone who's had their two jabs too.

Also, it sounds to me OP, that it's the other couple who needs good luck as they're not vaccinated. That's just ridiculous what they're saying to you x

"The people I have met havnt asked me, nor I them. And that's how it will be. "

I am the same, I am not here to discuss my health

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

As 9/10 people have been vaccinated they are really painting them selves in a corner with that attitude. I am double jabbed but I respect people’s choice not to

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Mad isn’t it lol, from what I read the only thing the vaccine supposedly does is stop people getting majorly ill from it, so it’s only affecting you if you don’t have it, but people can’t just live and let live

rebuilding the economy

improving mental health

This week they even stopped some people from having to wear masks. Plus nightclubs, swingers clubs and more also got to fully open

That's just a few of what the vaccines do. "

Just as well the majority have the common sense not to promulgate some of the ridiculous conspiracy theories, or we'd still be living with lockdown.

As to whether it matters to you in determining who you meet, well that's very much a personal choice, but given the current rate of spread, I'd hate to find out I'd passed on the virus to someone, especially so if they were not vaccinated.

Manchester (she/her)

"Mad isn’t it lol, from what I read the only thing the vaccine supposedly does is stop people getting majorly ill from it, so it’s only affecting you if you don’t have it, but people can’t just live and let live

rebuilding the economy

improving mental health

That's just a few of what the vaccines do. "

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Has anybody else not met up because the other party refused to meet you because you have had the vaccination?"

Seeing as over 70% of the adult population is now fully vaccinated it strikes me that they will be the ones needing good luck

By *p4funWellyMan  over a year ago

K' town

I'd been invited to a social tonight with a group of people but because I haven't been jabbed because of health reasons I was basically declined any further details about the meet

And yes I did say this to them

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Has anybody else not met up because the other party refused to meet you because you have had the vaccination?

Seeing as over 70% of the adult population is now fully vaccinated it strikes me that they will be the ones needing good luck "

Assuming that the couple are of a similar age (40s) then, given that 90% of people in their 40s have at least 1 vaccination, they're effectively going to reduce their chances by 90% in a few weeks. I think that they'll need more than a bit of good luck.

I’d say you’ve dodged a bullet there!!

"I'd been invited to a social tonight with a group of people but because I haven't been jabbed because of health reasons I was basically declined any further details about the meet

And yes I did say this to them "

People are ignorant. The vaccination is to protect yourself so that if you get it, it will affect you less…it’s not an immunity to potentially passing it on.

You are no more danger to them, than they are to you.

Obviously they are both geniuses. No come on, when flu season starts, let’s see if they have the same attitude. With this virus you have to have all the defence you can get. Still don’t get this attitude of not having the jab.

K' town

"I'd been invited to a social tonight with a group of people but because I haven't been jabbed because of health reasons I was basically declined any further details about the meet

And yes I did say this to them

People are ignorant. The vaccination is to protect yourself so that if you get it, it will affect you less…it’s not an immunity to potentially passing it on.

You are no more danger to them, than they are to you.

"

Exactly but people don't understand it and it's actually dividing humanity which is disturbing but we could all see it coming

I've got to be honest, if I was talking to a couple and they said they didn't want to meet us because we had had both jobs. First thing that comes to mind is fake account/were being catfished and this excuse is probably some elaborate exit strategy.

Still I could be wrong buy so many people are full of BS on here.

By *appychickadeeWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 24/07/21 00:11:55]

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Personally I won’t meet anyone that ain’t vaccinated, but I get people that been disrespectful cause I’m taken it

I have always found it strange how many on a swinging site are very judgemental when it comes to non sexual matters.

I lost someone to Covid, and live with family who may be unsure of me meeting someone who isn't jabbed, so I would respect their wishes but either way you can still catch Covid it's just one of you could potentially become more unwell.

Having lost my only surviving grandparent probably colours my judgement a little bit though.

Everyone has the right to choose what they feel is best for them. I just don't like being told I'm stupid for having had the vaccines.

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Didn't this happen with the brexit thing too.

"I've got to be honest, if I was talking to a couple and they said they didn't want to meet us because we had had both jobs. First thing that comes to mind is fake account/were being catfished and this excuse is probably some elaborate exit strategy.

Still I could be wrong buy so many people are full of BS on here."

I wouldn't meet anyone who asked if I'd been sti tested or if I'd had the covid vaccine.

Stupid questions and meaningless.

By *x2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

A nurse that we know said that the majority of people now in hospital have not had the vaccine point proved

"A nurse that we know said that the majority of people now in hospital have not had the vaccine point proved"

That’s not what the official figures are saying, nor is it the fact in my local hospital (I’m nhs myself). Maybe it is in here but it’s definitely not the national trend according to recent mud figures.

"A nurse that we know said that the majority of people now in hospital have not had the vaccine point proved

That’s not what the official figures are saying, nor is it the fact in my local hospital (I’m nhs myself). Maybe it is in here but it’s definitely not the national trend according to recent mud figures."

*hers

*nhs -where did mud come from haha

My lord it's a swing site lol never mind who what to who

Who fancys a little prick

"

Well said and so eloquently put. Very satisfying knowing there are lateral thinkers still left in this world.

"A nurse that we know said that the majority of people now in hospital have not had the vaccine point proved

That’s not what the official figures are saying, nor is it the fact in my local hospital (I’m nhs myself). Maybe it is in here but it’s definitely not the national trend according to recent mud figures."

The official figures say 60% of hospitalisations are unvaccinated.

Manchester (she/her)

That’s not what the official figures are saying, nor is it the fact in my local hospital (I’m nhs myself). Maybe it is in here but it’s definitely not the national trend according to recent mud figures.

The official figures say 60% of hospitalisations are unvaccinated."

Yes, someone misspoke at the press conference. The majority in hospital are unvaccinated

By *orkswatcherMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I understand people not wanting to meet unvac people but i'm baffled by people not wanting to meet Vaccinate people.

Are they going to spunk micro chips all over them????

Manchester (she/her)

"I understand people not wanting to meet unvac people but i'm baffled by people not wanting to meet Vaccinate people.

Are they going to spunk micro chips all over them????"

There's a hypothesis that those who are vaccinated shed disease - or, in the case of Covid vaccines, shed spike protein. And therefore are a threat to the unvaccinated.

It's not one I subscribe to, but it exists.

Exactly this, it's eveyones choice what to do and not my place to judge

Mrs

K' town

"I understand people not wanting to meet unvac people but i'm baffled by people not wanting to meet Vaccinate people.

Are they going to spunk micro chips all over them????"

Vaccinated or not what are they passing on, both can pass on the virus it's "mainly" the unvaccinated that may have an issue with the affects of being tested positive

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I would avoid meeting or even associating with the conspiracy theorists.

By *heekybrummiemonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I would avoid meeting or even associating with the conspiracy theorists. "

Would you avoid meeting people who aren’t conspiracy theorists but believe in medical autonomy? Or can you not see the bigger picture?

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 24/07/21 20:13:07]

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

My answer is dont meet them as they seem to be anti vaxxers and seem to wastng your time... I would only meet people fully vaccinated... less chance of getting the infection...

Dudley

"I would avoid meeting or even associating with the conspiracy theorists.

Would you avoid meeting people who aren’t conspiracy theorists but believe in medical autonomy? Or can you not see the bigger picture?"

The picture I see is perfectly fine, yes, I would avoid those people that put themselves above everyone else.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Would you avoid meeting people who aren’t conspiracy theorists but believe in medical autonomy? Or can you not see the bigger picture?

The picture I see is perfectly fine, yes, I would avoid those people that put themselves above everyone else. "

This.

Not having for medical reasons is one thing. Other than that, as stated above.

If everyone took that attitude we'd all still be in lockdown for the foreseeable future.

Dudley

The picture I see is perfectly fine, yes, I would avoid those people that put themselves above everyone else.

This.

Not having for medical reasons is one thing. Other than that, as stated above.

If everyone took that attitude we'd all still be in lockdown for the foreseeable future.

"

This is what fucks me off, the people bitching about their rights and freedoms, they only have some of these freedoms because most people have stopped thinking only of themselves and taken the offer of a vaccine.

The South

Would you avoid meeting people who aren’t conspiracy theorists but believe in medical autonomy? Or can you not see the bigger picture?"

What bigger picture?

E

What bigger picture?

E"

There is no bigger picture. It's just something anti vaxxer desperately cling on. They think having some sort of "insider knowledge" which us "sheep" don't know of makes them better (even though the internet is littered with it).

The South

What bigger picture?

E

There is no bigger picture. It's just something anti vaxxer desperately cling on. They think having some sort of "insider knowledge" which us "sheep" don't know of makes them better (even though the internet is littered with it)."

Don't say that, I wanna know what the bigger picture is!!!!

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!!!!!!!

*stamps feet

E

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

What bigger picture?

E

There is no bigger picture. It's just something anti vaxxer desperately cling on. They think having some sort of "insider knowledge" which us "sheep" don't know of makes them better (even though the internet is littered with it).

*stamps feet

E"

I saw the bigger picture once. I visited the Tate Modern and they had this really big picture that filled an entire wall. It was just red all over but slightly darker shade of red around the edges, all done with a big 4 inch brush, you could see the brush marks. It was definitely the bigger picture...

The South

What bigger picture?

E

*stamps feet

E

I saw the bigger picture once. I visited the Tate Modern and they had this really big picture that filled an entire wall. It was just red all over but slightly darker shade of red around the edges, all done with a big 4 inch brush, you could see the brush marks. It was definitely the bigger picture..."

Are you sure it was a picture and not just a wall someone had gone over with a tin of *Dulux?

*other brands are available.

E

Stockport

What bigger picture?

E

*stamps feet

E

I saw the bigger picture once. I visited the Tate Modern and they had this really big picture that filled an entire wall. It was just red all over but slightly darker shade of red around the edges, all done with a big 4 inch brush, you could see the brush marks. It was definitely the bigger picture...

Are you sure it was a picture and not just a wall someone had gone over with a tin of *Dulux?

*other brands are available.

E"

Well this is the thing when anyone claims to be in on the bigger picture... It's usually just a load of crap...

Manchester (she/her)

What's wrong with Dulux?

Stockport

"What's wrong with Dulux? "

I'm told that Skyns are better.

Oh, sorry, thought you said Durex!

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

What bigger picture?

E

*stamps feet

E

I saw the bigger picture once. I visited the Tate Modern and they had this really big picture that filled an entire wall. It was just red all over but slightly darker shade of red around the edges, all done with a big 4 inch brush, you could see the brush marks. It was definitely the bigger picture..."

Oh I saw that one too!

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Oh for goodness sake ....the mind boggles it really does! Hope they never get covid and need the nhs

By *ig Boy FunMan  over a year ago

Camden

Normally, I would repsect a peson right to have or not have a jab (for some people have valid religous reasons). However give the responce to the OP, I think you save yourself from an evening with the tin hat users. At least take confort that given that 90% of adults will have been jabbed by the end of the summer. Then if they going to insist of swinging only with un-jabbed, then their pool of choices will diminish rapidly.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"It is all about (informed) choices.

I wish the heat could disappear from these decisions. "

Totally agree. What is right for one may not be right for the other,, for whatever reasons..... Back off wind your necks in and just concentrate on keeping your own house in order

I think they will be the ones that will need the luck, hubby has just got covid, and thank goodness he'd been double jabbed, or he could very well be on the covid ward now on a ventilator, as it was touch and go in A and E as to whether to admit him.

Manchester (she/her)

"I think they will be the ones that will need the luck, hubby has just got covid, and thank goodness he'd been double jabbed, or he could very well be on the covid ward now on a ventilator, as it was touch and go in A and E as to whether to admit him. "

I wish you both the best

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

No jabs no meet ..

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

I'm what you call a reluctant double jabber. So although I would still meet people who haven't taken the jab if I feel their conclusions are well thought out and they respect my need for caution.

However if their thinking relates in any way to QAnon theories and 5G masts I will pass.

By *ellsuitedMan  over a year ago

Elstree

I have been double jabbes and would prefer to only meet double jabbes people.

Just "feels" safer...

I personally do not care if people have been vaccinated or not. If they have been vaccinated I will not meet them if they are sanctimonious and preachy with it

If I'm looking to meet someone, their vaccine status is of no interest to me

borehamwood

"I personally do not care if people have been vaccinated or not. If they have been vaccinated I will not meet them if they are sanctimonious and preachy with it "

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I personally do not care if people have been vaccinated or not. If they have been vaccinated I will not meet them if they are sanctimonious and preachy with it "

What about if they are unvaccinated and sanctimonious and preachy with it?

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

I'm what you call a reluctant double jabber. So although I would still meet people who haven't taken the jab if I feel their conclusions are well thought out and they respect my need for caution.

However if their thinking relates in any way to QAnon theories and 5G masts I will pass."

Absolutely agree.

"I personally do not care if people have been vaccinated or not. If they have been vaccinated I will not meet them if they are sanctimonious and preachy with it

What about if they are unvaccinated and sanctimonious and preachy with it? "

I do not know how I would react as not come across any sanctimonious preachy unvaccinated yet

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

Perhaps they think they can catch vaxccine side effects from you. Some strange people around.

Manchester (she/her)

Perhaps they think they can catch vaxccine side effects from you. Some strange people around."

It's a thing that some people believe.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"I'd rather not meet anyone barmy enough to believe those conspiracy theories. Bullet dodged I'd say!"

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

If only instead of saying "Informed Choice" they would actuially be "Informed " and we'd get of this mess sooner and move on to the next complete and utter "Mess" Alex/Boris have in store for us !! like storm clouds gathering apace on the horizon !!! batten down the hatches !! it's going to get very very very choppy ! xxx

By *angerous123Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Couldn't agree more

This section of the forum is really toxic

Couldn't agree more

This section of the forum is really toxic "

It is mate lol

Dudley

Couldn't agree more

It can be toxic but I don't think it's all as one sided as people make out.

The South

Couldn't agree more

You've not ventured into the Politics Forum I'm guessing.

E

Couldn't agree more

Anything with virus/covid/jabs or opinions always is … #ducksasabusereignsdown

By *reams_unitedCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Do you remember the days in swinging when we were more concerned about passing of STD's rather than covid! If you get it I wish you a speedy recovery, if you ask my wife and I if we have been jabbed, we will tell you. We all can still get Covid regardless of the jab, but "they" say it won't be as bad as someone that does not get jabbed, "they" say. Oh well each to their own, me I'll look after my wife and myself and enjoy our swinging lifestyle and friends xx

Couldn't agree more

It can be toxic but I don't think it's all as one sided as people make out. "

It really is as previously noted those who voice there not getting a vaxx get called all sorts of names.

"Do you remember the days in swinging when we were more concerned about passing of STD's rather than covid! If you get it I wish you a speedy recovery, if you ask my wife and I if we have been jabbed, we will tell you. We all can still get Covid regardless of the jab, but "they" say it won't be as bad as someone that does not get jabbed, "they" say. Oh well each to their own, me I'll look after my wife and myself and enjoy our swinging lifestyle and friends xx"

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I wouldn't meet anyone who asked if I'd been sti tested or if I'd had the covid vaccine.

Stupid questions and meaningless. "

Can I just ask, and I'm honestly not meaning to be rude, but why are you against someone asking you if you have been STI tested?

I'm just curious. Personally I wouldn't mind at all because it would show that they take their sexual health seriously, which on here there's many many many guys who are strangers who ask me to bareback them, so the ones concerned about sexual health seem a rarity!

I’d be reluctant to meet anyone who’s unvaccinated on the grounds of their scientific insight... ultimately if they failed to understand the simple methodology around having a vaccinated population I would also fear that their grasp of sex education and human anatomy may also meet the same standards.

"I wouldn't meet anyone who asked if I'd been sti tested or if I'd had the covid vaccine.

Stupid questions and meaningless.

Can I just ask, and I'm honestly not meaning to be rude, but why are you against someone asking you if you have been STI tested?

I'm just curious. Personally I wouldn't mind at all because it would show that they take their sexual health seriously, which on here there's many many many guys who are strangers who ask me to bareback them, so the ones concerned about sexual health seem a rarity! "

Agreed, I’d have zero issue being asked... maybe it’s a bit more common in the rainbow society but I’ve always valued people I’ve met who talk openly about it.

Dudley

Couldn't agree more

It really is as previously noted those who voice there not getting a vaxx get called all sorts of names. "

It really isn't, those of us that are pro vax have been called all sorts too.

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

I don't care, vaccinated or not, so long as they are a good shag.

Couldn't agree more

It really is as previously noted those who voice there not getting a vaxx get called all sorts of names.

It really isn't, those of us that are pro vax have been called all sorts too. "

It’s pretty one sided to me but I guess we all have different experiences

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Couldn't agree more

It really isn't, those of us that are pro vax have been called all sorts too. "

yeah I've been accused of being a murderer for my part in helping with the vaccine program

Manchester (she/her)

Couldn't agree more

It really isn't, those of us that are pro vax have been called all sorts too. yeah I've been accused of being a murderer for my part in helping with the vaccine program "

It's also fun to be told that you're too stupid to see the truth and that you'll be dead soon because you've taken poison.

By *angerous123Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Couldn't agree more

You've not ventured into the Politics Forum I'm guessing.

E"

I know better than to do that!

Couldn't agree more

It really isn't, those of us that are pro vax have been called all sorts too. yeah I've been accused of being a murderer for my part in helping with the vaccine program

It's also fun to be told that you're too stupid to see the truth and that you'll be dead soon because you've taken poison."

I guess the pendulum swings both ways, toxic indeed

By *icebutShyguyMan  over a year ago

bournemouth

Just been blocked for having the Jab . I appreciate it is a matter of choice & respect people’s choices

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

Just been blocked for having the Jab . I appreciate it is a matter of choice & respect people’s choices "

When I got my second jab I got a free lifetime supply

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Don't worry about it. You'll be happily streaming 5g content and they'll be stuck buffering.

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't worry about it. You'll be happily streaming 5g content and they'll be stuck buffering."

Stockport

"Don't worry about it. You'll be happily streaming 5g content and they'll be stuck buffering."

Hey Magneto, I assume that it gave you a power boost? It'll come in damn handy next time you have a barny with the X-Men

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't worry about it. You'll be happily streaming 5g content and they'll be stuck buffering.

Hey Magneto, I assume that it gave you a power boost? It'll come in damn handy next time you have a barny with the X-Men "

I just overheated with my first installation

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Don't worry about it. You'll be happily streaming 5g content and they'll be stuck buffering.

Hey Magneto, I assume that it gave you a power boost? It'll come in damn handy next time you have a barny with the X-Men "

They better watch their backs.

By *ULL IN A CHINA SHOPMan  over a year ago

south coast

Lucky escape by sounds of it.

By *isterBrumMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

If they're not willing to listen to the health guidance on not getting vaccinated, then what else are they not doing?

I think it really makes you think when it comes to this community.

By *isterBrumMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's funny you should say that, because if you think that people should meet people regardless, then you are telling what should and shouldn't put in their bodies.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"I've seen variants of both "won't meet the unvaccinated" and "won't meet trial participants".

Ultimately people can make whatever choices they want for whatever reason they want, for better or worse."

Have you grown an extra head from the trial yet?

Manchester (she/her)

"I've seen variants of both "won't meet the unvaccinated" and "won't meet trial participants".

Ultimately people can make whatever choices they want for whatever reason they want, for better or worse.

Have you grown an extra head from the trial yet? "

No. But I think they mean "all the vaccines are trials and the world's governments are coming together to contravene the Nuremberg code". Some people do think that this is all a trial.

borehamwood

It's funny you should say that, because if you think that people should meet people regardless, then you are telling what should and shouldn't put in their bodies."

i didnt say people should meet others regardless i said I Will meet those who are and arent jabbed,pretty sure i didnt tell anyone what to do,

I had COVID last March so I’ve not had vaccine. I’ve decided to take my chances that I’ve got antibodies lol

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

This"

Well said.... Absolutely nailed it. What right has anybody got to lecture others.

I am fully vaccinated and would NOT MEET unvaccinated. For whatever reason they have decided not to is up to them. Anti vaxers. Conspiracy spouters. I dnt want to hear it or associate with anyone spewing it. I do what is safe for me and how I feel about it. I think you are well rid of the idiots who said they wnt meet because you are.

By *agpie and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

What if the unvaccinated turn in to Morlocks and the vaccinated turn in to Eloi, or vice versa? Think about that!

borehamwood

"I am fully vaccinated and would NOT MEET unvaccinated. For whatever reason they have decided not to is up to them. Anti vaxers. Conspiracy spouters. I dnt want to hear it or associate with anyone spewing it. I do what is safe for me and how I feel about it. I think you are well rid of the idiots who said they wnt meet because you are."
you do realise not everyone who dosent want it isnt an anti vaxxer or conspiracy theorist

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"I am fully vaccinated and would NOT MEET unvaccinated. For whatever reason they have decided not to is up to them. Anti vaxers. Conspiracy spouters. I dnt want to hear it or associate with anyone spewing it. I do what is safe for me and how I feel about it. I think you are well rid of the idiots who said they wnt meet because you are.you do realise not everyone who dosent want it isnt an anti vaxxer or conspiracy theorist"

If you don't want it, you are an anti vaxxer or a hypocrite - either you are against the jab or hoping everyone else will have it so you dont need to

borehamwood

"I am fully vaccinated and would NOT MEET unvaccinated. For whatever reason they have decided not to is up to them. Anti vaxers. Conspiracy spouters. I dnt want to hear it or associate with anyone spewing it. I do what is safe for me and how I feel about it. I think you are well rid of the idiots who said they wnt meet because you are.you do realise not everyone who dosent want it isnt an anti vaxxer or conspiracy theorist

If you don't want it, you are an anti vaxxer or a hypocrite - either you are against the jab or hoping everyone else will have it so you dont need to"

my daughter is neither,she worked all the way through without catching it working in a supermarket and still didnt catch it when my grandson caught it at school,she quiet happy to keep on testing and may have it at a later date or mabey not,as for myself im double jabbed thanks but unlike others i dont belittle people who dont want it,you might want to try not judging others for a change

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

"

If you don't want it, you are an anti vaxxer or a hypocrite - either you are against the jab or hoping everyone else will have it so you dont need to"

Well that’s quite narrow minded isn’t it?

Redditch

"

If you don't want it, you are an anti vaxxer or a hypocrite - either you are against the jab or hoping everyone else will have it so you dont need to

Well that’s quite narrow minded isn’t it?"

Not really. That's the binary nature of this issue. The vaccine only helps us reopen if enough people have it. Imagine everyone had the same attitude of not having it and imagine that world. Act in accordance with that maxim that you would will became the universal law of nature

Redditch

"I am fully vaccinated and would NOT MEET unvaccinated. For whatever reason they have decided not to is up to them. Anti vaxers. Conspiracy spouters. I dnt want to hear it or associate with anyone spewing it. I do what is safe for me and how I feel about it. I think you are well rid of the idiots who said they wnt meet because you are.you do realise not everyone who dosent want it isnt an anti vaxxer or conspiracy theorist

If you don't want it, you are an anti vaxxer or a hypocrite - either you are against the jab or hoping everyone else will have it so you dont need tomy daughter is neither,she worked all the way through without catching it working in a supermarket and still didnt catch it when my grandson caught it at school,she quiet happy to keep on testing and may have it at a later date or mabey not,as for myself im double jabbed thanks but unlike others i dont belittle people who dont want it,you might want to try not judging others for a change"

No - i will judge anyone who doesnt have a medical reason for not having it. I judge them ignorant, selfish, and a menace to the reopening of society.

borehamwood

If you don't want it, you are an anti vaxxer or a hypocrite - either you are against the jab or hoping everyone else will have it so you dont need tomy daughter is neither,she worked all the way through without catching it working in a supermarket and still didnt catch it when my grandson caught it at school,she quiet happy to keep on testing and may have it at a later date or mabey not,as for myself im double jabbed thanks but unlike others i dont belittle people who dont want it,you might want to try not judging others for a change

No - i will judge anyone who doesnt have a medical reason for not having it. I judge them ignorant, selfish, and a menace to the reopening of society."

Luckily not everyone is as judgemental as you are,what u even doing on a swingers site with such an attitude to others choices,like i said ive been jabbed but unlike others i happily admit i done it for my own selfish reasons not to wave a flag about how im doing my bit,if you want likes go on twatter or faceache

North East

"

Not really. That's the binary nature of this issue. The vaccine only helps us reopen if enough people have it. Imagine everyone had the same attitude of not having it and imagine that world. Act in accordance with that maxim that you would will became the universal law of nature"

“The vaccine only helps us reopen if enough people get it”

A notion which has changed several times. What happened to 15 million jabs to freedom? Or “just the elderly and vulnerable”, then it was all over 50’s etc. If people don’t want jabbing they can have many reasons as well. We’re not antivaxxers but we don’t want it, and we’re not bothered if anyone else does or doesn’t either. Your body, your choice.

"I am fully vaccinated and would NOT MEET unvaccinated. For whatever reason they have decided not to is up to them. Anti vaxers. Conspiracy spouters. I dnt want to hear it or associate with anyone spewing it. I do what is safe for me and how I feel about it. I think you are well rid of the idiots who said they wnt meet because you are.you do realise not everyone who dosent want it isnt an anti vaxxer or conspiracy theorist"

Dnt really care. I choose not to meet anyone who isn't vaccinated end of really

Redditch

If you don't want it, you are an anti vaxxer or a hypocrite - either you are against the jab or hoping everyone else will have it so you dont need tomy daughter is neither,she worked all the way through without catching it working in a supermarket and still didnt catch it when my grandson caught it at school,she quiet happy to keep on testing and may have it at a later date or mabey not,as for myself im double jabbed thanks but unlike others i dont belittle people who dont want it,you might want to try not judging others for a change

No - i will judge anyone who doesnt have a medical reason for not having it. I judge them ignorant, selfish, and a menace to the reopening of society.

Luckily not everyone is as judgemental as you are,what u even doing on a swingers site with such an attitude to others choices,like i said ive been jabbed but unlike others i happily admit i done it for my own selfish reasons not to wave a flag about how im doing my bit,if you want likes go on twatter or faceache"

In this case, others' choices affect me. Why come on a swingers site if you won't take basic precautions over infecting others with disease? Seems pretty selfish.

borehamwood

Dnt really care. I choose not to meet anyone who isn't vaccinated end of really"

very opeinded i must say

Redditch

"

Not really. That's the binary nature of this issue. The vaccine only helps us reopen if enough people have it. Imagine everyone had the same attitude of not having it and imagine that world. Act in accordance with that maxim that you would will became the universal law of nature

A notion which has changed several times. What happened to 15 million jabs to freedom? Or “just the elderly and vulnerable”, then it was all over 50’s etc. If people don’t want jabbing they can have many reasons as well. We’re not antivaxxers but we don’t want it, and we’re not bothered if anyone else does or doesn’t either. Your body, your choice. "

Clearly you are anti-vax. The goalposts haven't changed, you just clearly haven't understood the vaccine programme.

borehamwood

Luckily not everyone is as judgemental as you are,what u even doing on a swingers site with such an attitude to others choices,like i said ive been jabbed but unlike others i happily admit i done it for my own selfish reasons not to wave a flag about how im doing my bit,if you want likes go on twatter or faceache

In this case, others' choices affect me. Why come on a swingers site if you won't take basic precautions over infecting others with disease? Seems pretty selfish. "

hahaha like i saiddouble jabbed here but if you dont like unjabbed on here id suggest looking for alternative sites

Manchester (she/her)

Dnt really care. I choose not to meet anyone who isn't vaccinated end of reallyvery opeinded i must say"

I thought personal choice was sacrosanct. It's just preference, after all. People can meet who they want for any reason they want - why should "open mindedness" trump bodily autonomy?

As I say, I've seen profiles talking about everyone who's been vaccinated being on a trial and wanting nothing to do with the guinea pigs.

If choosing meets on the basis of nonsense turns them on, then they should rock on. Personal preference!

Dnt really care. I choose not to meet anyone who isn't vaccinated end of reallyvery opeinded i must say"

What has open minded got to do with it. My body. My mind. My choice. Does it affect you? No it doesnt

North East

"

A notion which has changed several times. What happened to 15 million jabs to freedom? Or “just the elderly and vulnerable”, then it was all over 50’s etc. If people don’t want jabbing they can have many reasons as well. We’re not antivaxxers but we don’t want it, and we’re not bothered if anyone else does or doesn’t either. Your body, your choice.

Clearly you are anti-vax. The goalposts haven't changed, you just clearly haven't understood the vaccine programme."

Incorrect. Had loads of vaccines, regularly got the flu vaccines. I may be mistaken but I can’t actually remember the beginning of the rollout including the vaccination of every single person and then marginalising those who refuse.

And in response to another of your comments, vaccinated can still transmit the virus so you can still catch it anyway. Although, why are you worried if you’re double jabbed? You won’t meet unvaccinated people because they’re a threat, do you not really trust the protection your jab gives you?

borehamwood

Dnt really care. I choose not to meet anyone who isn't vaccinated end of reallyvery opeinded i must say

What has open minded got to do with it. My body. My mind. My choice. Does it affect you? No it doesnt"

was just pointing out not everyone is anti vax your reply was i dont care like i said openminded

Redditch

"

Clearly you are anti-vax. The goalposts haven't changed, you just clearly haven't understood the vaccine programme.

Incorrect. Had loads of vaccines, regularly got the flu vaccines. I may be mistaken but I can’t actually remember the beginning of the rollout including the vaccination of every single person and then marginalising those who refuse.

And in response to another of your comments, vaccinated can still transmit the virus so you can still catch it anyway. Although, why are you worried if you’re double jabbed? You won’t meet unvaccinated people because they’re a threat, do you not really trust the protection your jab gives you? "

The vaccine programme was always intended to be available to all over 18s. That has been the plan all along. You also seem not to understand the risk profile or function of the vaccine programme.

You are also clearly anti-vax because you refuse to be vaccinated.

Redditch

Dnt really care. I choose not to meet anyone who isn't vaccinated end of reallyvery opeinded i must say

What has open minded got to do with it. My body. My mind. My choice. Does it affect you? No it doesntwas just pointing out not everyone is anti vax your reply was i dont care like i said openminded"

Open minded so that your brain falls out isnt a virtue

North East

"

And in response to another of your comments, vaccinated can still transmit the virus so you can still catch it anyway. Although, why are you worried if you’re double jabbed? You won’t meet unvaccinated people because they’re a threat, do you not really trust the protection your jab gives you?

The vaccine programme was always intended to be available to all over 18s. That has been the plan all along. You also seem not to understand the risk profile or function of the vaccine programme.

You are also clearly anti-vax because you refuse to be vaccinated. "

Refusing this specific vaccine doesn’t make someone “antivax”.

Also, I was aware it was it was to be “available” to all over 18’s, should they want it. What I wasn’t aware of, was that society would apparently not be able to move forward until everyone had accepted it. I feel like the desire to vaccinate everyone came some time after the beginning of the rollout. Not to worry

What has open minded got to do with it. My body. My mind. My choice. Does it affect you? No it doesntwas just pointing out not everyone is anti vax your reply was i dont care like i said openminded"

I think its pretty closed minded. There is no way I would meet unvaccinated. So I dnt think open minded comes into it.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

In this case, others' choices affect me. Why come on a swingers site if you won't take basic precautions over infecting others with disease? Seems pretty selfish. hahaha like i saiddouble jabbed here but if you dont like unjabbed on here id suggest looking for alternative sites"

Why almost 90% of the adult UK population has had at least 1 jab so is vaccinated.

So at best only 1 in 10 UK adults are unvaxxed ergo only approx 10% of fab members will be unvaxxed.

You response suggests fab is full of unvaxxed and if they want to meet vaccinated people other sites would be be right? That just bollocks. Like the whole of the UK approx 90% of fab will be vaxxed (70% 2 jabs + 20% 1 jab atm) which most certainly makes this the place to meet other vaccinated people doesn't it?

KJ

borehamwood

What has open minded got to do with it. My body. My mind. My choice. Does it affect you? No it doesntwas just pointing out not everyone is anti vax your reply was i dont care like i said openminded

I think its pretty closed minded. There is no way I would meet unvaccinated. So I dnt think open minded comes into it. "

but you will meet vaxxed who can still catch and transmit covid

By *isty24Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 01/08/21 16:07:04]

Redditch

What has open minded got to do with it. My body. My mind. My choice. Does it affect you? No it doesntwas just pointing out not everyone is anti vax your reply was i dont care like i said openminded

I think its pretty closed minded. There is no way I would meet unvaccinated. So I dnt think open minded comes into it. but you will meet vaxxed who can still catch and transmit covid"

The vaccine greatly reduces viral load and so greatly reduces transmission in every published study on the matter. The vaccine also reduces severity of disease. Serious adverse reactions are 28 times less likely than a car crash per journey taken. Deaths from the vaccine are substantially below 0.005% in america which makes it safer than all sorts of day to day activities.

Manchester (she/her)

I think anti vax is in the eye of the beholder, to be honest. If someone doesn't want to meet someone's who's anti vax, and they view someone's arguments as anti vax, they won't want to meet that person.

Personal preference, as ever.

south coast

I think its pretty closed minded. There is no way I would meet unvaccinated. So I dnt think open minded comes into it. but you will meet vaxxed who can still catch and transmit covid

The vaccine greatly reduces viral load and so greatly reduces transmission in every published study on the matter. The vaccine also reduces severity of disease. Serious adverse reactions are 28 times less likely than a car crash per journey taken. Deaths from the vaccine are substantially below 0.005% in america which makes it safer than all sorts of day to day activities."

Thanks for simplifying it. Unfortunately some still wont get it.

North East

"I think anti vax is in the eye of the beholder, to be honest. If someone doesn't want to meet someone's who's anti vax, and they view someone's arguments as anti vax, they won't want to meet that person.

Personal preference, as ever."

A fair and reasonable observation

borehamwood

In this case, others' choices affect me. Why come on a swingers site if you won't take basic precautions over infecting others with disease? Seems pretty selfish. hahaha like i saiddouble jabbed here but if you dont like unjabbed on here id suggest looking for alternative sites

Why almost 90% of the adult UK population has had at least 1 jab so is vaccinated.

So at best only 1 in 10 UK adults are unvaxxed ergo only approx 10% of fab members will be unvaxxed.

You response suggests fab is full of unvaxxed and if they want to meet vaccinated people other sites would be be right? That just bollocks. Like the whole of the UK approx 90% of fab will be vaxxed (70% 2 jabs + 20% 1 jab atm) which most certainly makes this the place to meet other vaccinated people doesn't it?

KJ "

u dont know if the sites full of vaxed or unvaxed never more than a cpl thousand on here at any one time i tiny minority use the forums and an even smaller minority use the virus thread so how you know 90% on here are jabbed? And after more than a decade on here i find lots of peeps lie be that being married posting out of date pics or saying there bi so they can get to fuck a bi guys wife people on here lie,one good thing about these forums is ots a great way of seeing whos on your wavelength and who aint

Redditch

In this case, others' choices affect me. Why come on a swingers site if you won't take basic precautions over infecting others with disease? Seems pretty selfish. hahaha like i saiddouble jabbed here but if you dont like unjabbed on here id suggest looking for alternative sites

KJ u dont know if the sites full of vaxed or unvaxed never more than a cpl thousand on here at any one time i tiny minority use the forums and an even smaller minority use the virus thread so how you know 90% on here are jabbed? And after more than a decade on here i find lots of peeps lie be that being married posting out of date pics or saying there bi so they can get to fuck a bi guys wife people on here lie,one good thing about these forums is ots a great way of seeing whos on your wavelength and who aint"

Because 90% of uk adults have had 1 dose. Fab is likely to be reflective of this on average. Though the forums suggest a larger number of conspiracy theorists thats probably because internet forums always tend that way

[Removed by poster at 01/08/21 17:00:32]

borehamwood

KJ u dont know if the sites full of vaxed or unvaxed never more than a cpl thousand on here at any one time i tiny minority use the forums and an even smaller minority use the virus thread so how you know 90% on here are jabbed? And after more than a decade on here i find lots of peeps lie be that being married posting out of date pics or saying there bi so they can get to fuck a bi guys wife people on here lie,one good thing about these forums is ots a great way of seeing whos on your wavelength and who aint

Because 90% of uk adults have had 1 dose. Fab is likely to be reflective of this on average. Though the forums suggest a larger number of conspiracy theorists thats probably because internet forums always tend that way"

so who on here is a conspiracy theorist?

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

KJ u dont know if the sites full of vaxed or unvaxed never more than a cpl thousand on here at any one time i tiny minority use the forums and an even smaller minority use the virus thread so how you know 90% on here are jabbed? And after more than a decade on here i find lots of peeps lie be that being married posting out of date pics or saying there bi so they can get to fuck a bi guys wife people on here lie,one good thing about these forums is ots a great way of seeing whos on your wavelength and who aint

Because 90% of uk adults have had 1 dose. Fab is likely to be reflective of this on average. Though the forums suggest a larger number of conspiracy theorists thats probably because internet forums always tend that wayso who on here is a conspiracy theorist?"

Well that killed it

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I love the term conspiracy theorist as an insult. A lot of so called conspiracy theories that you'd think a government would never be a part of, end up being spot on. On the other hand, some of it is batshit crazy

As for meeting unvaccinated. I don't care. I'm double jabbed, if that isn't enough then I guess life as we know it is fucked anyway, so might as well go out having some fun.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I love the term conspiracy theorist as an insult. A lot of so called conspiracy theories that you'd think a government would never be a part of, end up being spot on. On the other hand, some of it is batshit crazy

As for meeting unvaccinated. I don't care. I'm double jabbed, if that isn't enough then I guess life as we know it is fucked anyway, so might as well go out having some fun. "

To be fair "a lot" is subjective. If you are looking at a percentage of the total number of "conspiracy theories", then it's not really a lot...

south coast

"I love the term conspiracy theorist as an insult. A lot of so called conspiracy theories that you'd think a government would never be a part of, end up being spot on. On the other hand, some of it is batshit crazy

As for meeting unvaccinated. I don't care. I'm double jabbed, if that isn't enough then I guess life as we know it is fucked anyway, so might as well go out having some fun. "

The covid 5g and microchips are definitely spot on. My cousin works in tesco and told me.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

As for meeting unvaccinated. I don't care. I'm double jabbed, if that isn't enough then I guess life as we know it is fucked anyway, so might as well go out having some fun.

To be fair "a lot" is subjective. If you are looking at a percentage of the total number of "conspiracy theories", then it's not really a lot..."

Thats very true if you want to base it on a percentage. However, more than once is a lot in my eyes when it comes to some of the fucked up shit done over the years.

I'm not an anti vaccer I get the flu jab every year and I'm vaccinated against most if not all other things however the level of push, incentives and side effect to this covid jab has made me and many others wary of it if that changes and I personally see better results then I'll get vaccinated simple. Some will say conspiracy but 6 months ago people said that about the Wu han lab leaked the virus now its actually being investigated. I don't care if you have a vaccine or not as long as your healthy and happy that's all anyone can ask or wish for. Anyone who places that block of something is missing out on experiences and potentially a good friend or more just seems daft to me. Have a blessed day

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"I’d be reluctant to meet anyone who’s unvaccinated on the grounds of their scientific insight... ultimately if they failed to understand the simple methodology around having a vaccinated population I would also fear that their grasp of sex education and human anatomy may also meet the same standards.

"

This

Central

"

A notion which has changed several times. What happened to 15 million jabs to freedom? Or “just the elderly and vulnerable”, then it was all over 50’s etc. If people don’t want jabbing they can have many reasons as well. We’re not antivaxxers but we don’t want it, and we’re not bothered if anyone else does or doesn’t either. Your body, your choice. "

There was a priority for the most vulnerable people but it's always been the plan to vaccinate the full adult population, who were fit to be vaccinated. This supports those who are unable to be vaccinated, perhaps after chemo, or with otherhealth issues.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"I'm not an anti vaccer I get the flu jab every year and I'm vaccinated against most if not all other things however the level of push, incentives and side effect to this covid jab has made me and many others wary of it if that changes and I personally see better results then I'll get vaccinated simple. Some will say conspiracy but 6 months ago people said that about the Wu han lab leaked the virus now its actually being investigated. I don't care if you have a vaccine or not as long as your healthy and happy that's all anyone can ask or wish for. Anyone who places that block of something is missing out on experiences and potentially a good friend or more just seems daft to me. Have a blessed day "
what side effects and what better results would you need to see?

"I'm not an anti vaccer I get the flu jab every year and I'm vaccinated against most if not all other things however the level of push, incentives and side effect to this covid jab has made me and many others wary of it if that changes and I personally see better results then I'll get vaccinated simple. Some will say conspiracy but 6 months ago people said that about the Wu han lab leaked the virus now its actually being investigated. I don't care if you have a vaccine or not as long as your healthy and happy that's all anyone can ask or wish for. Anyone who places that block of something is missing out on experiences and potentially a good friend or more just seems daft to me. Have a blessed day what side effects and what better results would you need to see?"

The side effects of the stroke symptoms my dad was in hospital about a week after second jab with a suspected stroke and I know of 4 more like it my grandma has complained about neck ache in the side the jab was I've heard other reports of this to and still early days yet if that's all the symptoms then I might have it. As for better results no side effects and to stop pushing so much if something is good for me I'll have it why do I need it drilling or incentavised by money, guns, drugs or food all real incentives btw makes me think and feel like it's not actually for the good of us all and then to isolate the ones that don't is wrong again though just my opinion on it atm subject to change

By *rIntensityMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

Why are the media, government, PHE not publicly reporting the thousands of adverse reactions and side affects to the vaccines and the also the deaths caused by the vaccines in healthy people who have no underlying health problems? Why is this important information being suppressed?

Stockport

"Why are the media, government, PHE not publicly reporting the thousands of adverse reactions and side affects to the vaccines and the also the deaths caused by the vaccines in healthy people who have no underlying health problems? Why is this important information being suppressed?"

Maybe because this important information is a complete crock of sh*t...

By *rIntensityMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

So people such as Lisa Shaw the BBC news reporter who died of complications from the AZ jab is crock of shit?

"Why are the media, government, PHE not publicly reporting the thousands of adverse reactions and side affects to the vaccines and the also the deaths caused by the vaccines in healthy people who have no underlying health problems? Why is this important information being suppressed?

Maybe because this important information is a complete crock of sh*t..."

The side effects (inc. anaphylaxis, blood clots), and deaths reported to the yellow card scheme of the MHRA are published on the .gov website, and regularly updated

borehamwood

"Why are the media, government, PHE not publicly reporting the thousands of adverse reactions and side affects to the vaccines and the also the deaths caused by the vaccines in healthy people who have no underlying health problems? Why is this important information being suppressed?

Maybe because this important information is a complete crock of sh*t..."

bit like your predictions you made afew weeks ago after the euros and getting rid of restrictions something about 3/4 of a million new infections after a cpl ofdays wasnt it

Manchester (she/her)

Maybe because this important information is a complete crock of sh*t...

The side effects (inc. anaphylaxis, blood clots), and deaths reported to the yellow card scheme of the MHRA are published on the .gov website, and regularly updated "

And, as has been repeatedly noted, such reports are not evidence of anything until they've been analysed. There's plenty of evidence (at least in the US version) of people just making shit up.

Adverse effects happen, but sources must be analysed with full knowledge of their flaws

By *odyandsoul87Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I just got blocked with "Sorry, no vaccinated." As I've put it on my profile.

This same person specified intelligence in their profile, it was no surprise that they also made a point of mentioning that they were "awake not woke" on their profile too.

A good embodinent of the Dunning-Kruger effect all around.

One other meet I had, didn't refuse me but was about to go into a screed about vaccines after finding out I had my 2nd jab, it was easier to show deference and I humoured them. She was a Reiki healer too.

Redditch

"I just got blocked with "Sorry, no vaccinated." As I've put it on my profile.

This same person specified intelligence in their profile, it was no surprise that they also made a point of mentioning that they were "awake not woke" on their profile too.

A good embodinent of the Dunning-Kruger effect all around.

One other meet I had, didn't refuse me but was about to go into a screed about vaccines after finding out I had my 2nd jab, it was easier to show deference and I humoured them. She was a Reiki healer too. "

Funny thing about Dunning-Kruger is that noone has really been able to replicate their findings

By *odyandsoul87Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Funny thing about Dunning-Kruger is that noone has really been able to replicate their findings "

Says you? It seems to be conventional wisdom by the experts in the field, at least provide a substantive insightful link if you're gonna make a bold claim like that. In fact I'll do it for you:

https://apithymaxim.wordpress.com/2021/01/31/replicate-the-spurious-dunning-kruger-effect-in-six-lines-of-stata-code/

It's not a definitive blog post but it is an interesting read with some citations.

The South

"So people such as Lisa Shaw the BBC news reporter who died of complications from the AZ jab is crock of shit? "

Let's say that's correct.....

85.7 million people vaccinated and 1 person died.

130,000 people died of Covid.

I know which odds I prefer.

E

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Hairdressers near me was not allowing vaccinated people to book appointments or attend the salon.

The woman was tapped.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

I have never heard this ever

But I have heard it the other way around. Just look through this forum