FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Proof

Proof

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aye Dam Blue OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dudley

How can 60,000 be allowed in a stadium and all these clubs want proof of 2nd jab or negative covid test within last 24 hours,but your allowed into a night club without proof till end of September,bullshit..all of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, the policies do seem inconsistent

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"How can 60,000 be allowed in a stadium and all these clubs want proof of 2nd jab or negative covid test within last 24 hours,but your allowed into a night club without proof till end of September,bullshit..all of it"

You would think they make it up as they go along.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

It's almost as if the government knows that there's a pandemic going on, think that they should be doing something, but don't have a clue what. So figure that just giving out different instructions every day, sooner or later they might stumble across a working policy by accident.

Dudley

"How can 60,000 be allowed in a stadium and all these clubs want proof of 2nd jab or negative covid test within last 24 hours,but your allowed into a night club without proof till end of September,bullshit..all of it

You would think they make it up as they go along.

"

They very possibly do I think..Crazy

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I am concerned how thousands of people turned at the football match without tickets intending to break the law and force their way in without lawful tickets or covid test results.

Dudley

"Yes, the policies do seem inconsistent "

Inconsistent to the core,in fact ludicrous

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes, the policies do seem inconsistent

Inconsistent to the core,in fact ludicrous "

Yes

But what do you think this is proof of?

I just think it's evidence, as if we need any, that there's no coordinated or coherent public health policy.

Dudley

"It's almost as if the government knows that there's a pandemic going on, think that they should be doing something, but don't have a clue what. So figure that just giving out different instructions every day, sooner or later they might stumble across a working policy by accident.

It's Carry on Covid,inconsistency all the time"

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"How can 60,000 be allowed in a stadium and all these clubs want proof of 2nd jab or negative covid test within last 24 hours,but your allowed into a night club without proof till end of September,bullshit..all of it"

It's so all over 18's have had enough time to be receive 2 jabs, which will be the case by the end of august. Therefore once every adult has had the chance to be fully vaxxed they can put into place vax people only polices without the younger adults saying they haven't had thier chance yet.

Its also worth noting the vaccines card policies announced for pubs, restaurants, cinemas etc in France are extremely popular with the majority and have seen a huge surge in young french taking up the vaccine.

It won't suprise me if Boris ties it into going bsck to University this September. Students have already had 1 of thier 3 years completely effected. Now if they want the true University experience when they go back in September the only way to potentially experience that will be to get vaccinated.

Incidentally swinging clubs fall into a similar bracket to nightclubs and as Boris said from September a negative will not be enough on its own a negative test and been double vaccinated will be the entry requirements. Some clubs have been very brave and were adopting this policy anyway whilst others were planning nothing more than a quick temperature check on the door. It's seems Boris has taken the choice away from them.

KJ

KJ

By *xallthewayxxMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Do you need Proof of Kovic test to get into the attic club

Dudley

"I am concerned how thousands of people turned at the football match without tickets intending to break the law and force their way in without lawful tickets or covid test results. "

Not quite the discussion that topic tbh,it's the inconsistency of our goverment that's a concern,and the irony of all this bullshit changing things to suit them

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"How can 60,000 be allowed in a stadium and all these clubs want proof of 2nd jab or negative covid test within last 24 hours,but your allowed into a night club without proof till end of September,bullshit..all of it

It's so all over 18's have had enough time to be receive 2 jabs, which will be the case by the end of august. Therefore once every adult has had the chance to be fully vaxxed they can put into place vax people only polices without the younger adults saying they haven't had thier chance yet.

Its also worth noting the vaccines card policies announced for pubs, restaurants, cinemas etc in France are extremely popular with the majority and have seen a huge surge in young french taking up the vaccine.

It won't suprise me if Boris ties it into going bsck to University this September. Students have already had 1 of thier 3 years completely effected. Now if they want the true University experience when they go back in September the only way to potentially experience that will be to get vaccinated.

Incidentally swinging clubs fall into a similar bracket to nightclubs and as Boris said from September a negative will not be enough on its own a negative test and been double vaccinated will be the entry requirements. Some clubs have been very brave and were adopting this policy anyway whilst others were planning nothing more than a quick temperature check on the door. It's seems Boris has taken the choice away from them.

KJ

KJ"

is this actually gona happen though,needs voting on first and looks a bit up in the air if they gona get the votes they need

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Football brought in more money than clubs do. Or does being outside suddenly grant you invincibility against any form of covid.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I thought those 60k had to be tested to enter? xx

Manchester (she/her)

"I thought those 60k had to be tested to enter? xx"

I know for the Liverpool pilots the compliance rate was under 20%, so the data is a bit meaningless

That’s nothing….. imagine having to do half your labour by yourself as if I’m induced that’s what is going to happen. I go in one day only allowed a visitor for 2 hours even if I’m badly contracting…. Oh and I have to stay in for 24 hours after birth… also alone except for a 2 hour visit.

At least you can do a test to get into a club

"I thought those 60k had to be tested to enter? xx

I know for the Liverpool pilots the compliance rate was under 20%, so the data is a bit meaningless"

I think you are mixing up the follow up testing data. They had to have a negative test to enter. They were supposed to have a second test days later. It appears some of the cheeky chops didn’t bother.

Manchester (she/her)

I know for the Liverpool pilots the compliance rate was under 20%, so the data is a bit meaningless

I think you are mixing up the follow up testing data. They had to have a negative test to enter. They were supposed to have a second test days later. It appears some of the cheeky chops didn’t bother."

... Which makes the idea that no transmission occurred impossible to confirm, yes?

I think you are mixing up the follow up testing data. They had to have a negative test to enter. They were supposed to have a second test days later. It appears some of the cheeky chops didn’t bother.

... Which makes the idea that no transmission occurred impossible to confirm, yes?"

If that was the question, but that’s not what was asked.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"That’s nothing….. imagine having to do half your labour by yourself as if I’m induced that’s what is going to happen. I go in one day only allowed a visitor for 2 hours even if I’m badly contracting…. Oh and I have to stay in for 24 hours after birth… also alone except for a 2 hour visit.

At least you can do a test to get into a club "

It's horrible the way pregnant and labouring women are being denied partners with them. However, I was also without Mr KC for the majority of my last labour because the policy was no partners on the pre-delivery ward after 8pm (visiting was 2-4 and 6-8 only). They didn't believe that my labour was so far advanced and told me to keep quiet. They finally phoned him to come (in the snow, he doesn't drive) about half an hour before she was actually delivered. Then he had to go away once we were taken to post natal because no partners till after 10am

What I'm trying to say is that, although not as restrictive as the current rules (which I disagree with), there have always been fairly restrictive rules on partners in some maternity hospitals.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Erratic, inconsistencies and saying 1 thing and doing the opposite, allows some to make nice earnings at the bookies

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

At the moment is is choice of the club if they ask for proof or not. They don't have to until the rules come in for nightclubs in September. Therefore the inconsistencies are with the clubs not the government. Some clubs are taking it more seriously than others.

"That’s nothing….. imagine having to do half your labour by yourself as if I’m induced that’s what is going to happen. I go in one day only allowed a visitor for 2 hours even if I’m badly contracting…. Oh and I have to stay in for 24 hours after birth… also alone except for a 2 hour visit.

At least you can do a test to get into a club

It's horrible the way pregnant and labouring women are being denied partners with them. However, I was also without Mr KC for the majority of my last labour because the policy was no partners on the pre-delivery ward after 8pm (visiting was 2-4 and 6-8 only). They didn't believe that my labour was so far advanced and told me to keep quiet. They finally phoned him to come (in the snow, he doesn't drive) about half an hour before she was actually delivered. Then he had to go away once we were taken to post natal because no partners till after 10am

What I'm trying to say is that, although not as restrictive as the current rules (which I disagree with), there have always been fairly restrictive rules on partners in some maternity hospitals. "

Oh I know I was restricted with my first 18 years ago but not as badly as 2 hours and they were allowed time with their children afterwards. The problem is no consistency. One hospital near me partners can visit and you can have 2 birth partners. Mine is very restrictive

KJ

KJ"

I agree with your thinking.

I suppose also that football matches are classed as an outside event but the herding that would happen for entrance and exit makes it rather silly.

It will be interesting to see what the outcome to infection rates is after the other test events.

I really don’t think vaxx passports are a good idea, I think antibody tests or neg test results should be enough

By *rystal666CDTV/TS  over a year ago

Bow, East London

The football was part of the Covid status test events, that started with smaller crowds and finished with the 60,000. I am assuming these test events were both the understanding transmissibility and practicalities of admittance. There were other indoor clubs and gigs that also participated.

The lack of logic in the vaccine proof over a negative test is the one that astounds me. Surely a negative test is safer as you could have had the vaccine but test positive. Surely a venue with 100% negatively tested people is better than 100% vaccinated, considering the numbers of those vaccinated still testing positive.

Also, for sex clubs to operate vaccine passports makes less sense, with the other viruses etc you will be subjected too - we all undertake our own risk assessments when playing, so what's the difference??

Finally, I don't know how serious venues will be in checking your pass - cross check against photo ID? But nowhere can I see that is how to do. If it's just a check then surely you can just borrow someone else's

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"The football was part of the Covid status test events, that started with smaller crowds and finished with the 60,000. I am assuming these test events were both the understanding transmissibility and practicalities of admittance. There were other indoor clubs and gigs that also participated.

The lack of logic in the vaccine proof over a negative test is the one that astounds me. Surely a negative test is safer as you could have had the vaccine but test positive. Surely a venue with 100% negatively tested people is better than 100% vaccinated, considering the numbers of those vaccinated still testing positive.

Also, for sex clubs to operate vaccine passports makes less sense, with the other viruses etc you will be subjected too - we all undertake our own risk assessments when playing, so what's the difference??

Finally, I don't know how serious venues will be in checking your pass - cross check against photo ID? But nowhere can I see that is how to do. If it's just a check then surely you can just borrow someone else's"

The covid passport is on the NHS app on your phone which you have to log into to see it. It's bit difficult to borrow someone else's.

How are Sweden doing???? Upto date news no deaths.. What have they been doing right.. Oh no lock downs masks??? +business closed??? Anyone got any ideas. What they've got right

By *rystal666CDTV/TS  over a year ago

Bow, East London

"The football was part of the Covid status test events, that started with smaller crowds and finished with the 60,000. I am assuming these test events were both the understanding transmissibility and practicalities of admittance. There were other indoor clubs and gigs that also participated.

Finally, I don't know how serious venues will be in checking your pass - cross check against photo ID? But nowhere can I see that is how to do. If it's just a check then surely you can just borrow someone else's

The covid passport is on the NHS app on your phone which you have to log into to see it. It's bit difficult to borrow someone else's. "

Screenshot, plus you can download it as a PDF, or get a paper copy ordered

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and fact.. About 6 months.

The covid passport is on the NHS app on your phone which you have to log into to see it. It's bit difficult to borrow someone else's. "

You can print it off as a certificate.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"It's almost as if the government knows that there's a pandemic going on, think that they should be doing something, but don't have a clue what. So figure that just giving out different instructions every day, sooner or later they might stumble across a working policy by accident."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Finally, I don't know how serious venues will be in checking your pass - cross check against photo ID? But nowhere can I see that is how to do. If it's just a check then surely you can just borrow someone else's"

How will they check?

There is still lots of time before an October introduction, for rules, responsibilities and procedures etc to be implemented. Venues want business and so will want to comply and have a safe enough environment. I'd prefer vaccine certificate and testing.

We don't currently know how the current system is going to affect numbers and how things will be then. Clubs are good at validating ID for membership, so cross checking against certificates could be done. I think the use of the app for presentation is probably better than paper print outs, as it's harder to misuse and try to work around it.

Vaccination or restrictions are the only tools to reduce the impact on our society

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

The answer is they are making it up as they go along.

» Add a new message to this topic