FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Members of the house should be exempt from covid passports.

Members of the house should be exempt from covid passports.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

They shouldnt be it, but that was the speakers thought. I was listening to hugo talks latest video (I like hugos accent) where the speaker of the house said this to the mp who asked a question about it: "MPs should not have to produce covid vaccine passports to attend the house of commons", he insisted that the parliament will set its own rules, can he set his own rules without boris's knowledge of it? I dont think he can do that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Do you want to see the HoC have a covid passport for entry?

If so then I’d say you will be agreeing to all places of work to have one to.

"Do you want to see the HoC have a covid passport for entry?

If so then I’d say you will be agreeing to all places of work to have one to. "

No. I dont want to see them or any other establishments have it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

They have value, as can be seen from other use of them, so it's stupid - at best - to ignore introducing something that could help to reduce the level of the escalating problem that we have.

It's reasonable for the government to share the same restrictions as some of the public have to. It doesn't equate to meaning they should be introduced everywhere, it would just be an act of support.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"They have value, as can be seen from other use of them, so it's stupid - at best - to ignore introducing something that could help to reduce the level of the escalating problem that we have.

It's reasonable for the government to share the same restrictions as some of the public have to. It doesn't equate to meaning they should be introduced everywhere, it would just be an act of support. "

But they show that support by having to produce them everywhere that everyone else might have to, which you choose whether you want to visit or not. Applying them to a work place where you don’t have a choice to go to, in my opinion, is very different.

"They shouldnt be it, but that was the speakers thought. I was listening to hugo talks latest video (I like hugos accent) where the speaker of the house said this to the mp who asked a question about it: "MPs should not have to produce covid vaccine passports to attend the house of commons", he insisted that the parliament will set its own rules, can he set his own rules without boris's knowledge of it? I dont think he can do that."
I did a typo there. I meant that they shouldnt need to have it*.

It comes after the mp who asked the speaker about it, was worried about it as some venues requires one from september like the clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic