FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Lost strength in arm

Lost strength in arm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone lost strength in arm after vaccination? Few times a day all strength seems to drain from my arm for few min at a time anyone have this month on now from vaccine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I haven't, but you should talk to your doctor

By *isoCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Has anyone lost strength in arm after vaccination? Few times a day all strength seems to drain from my arm for few min at a time anyone have this month on now from vaccine "

Do you work out at all?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Too much wanking ?

"I haven't, but you should talk to your doctor"
do you really think so ? Don’t want to be taking up docs time there flat out at the min

Manchester (she/her)

"I haven't, but you should talk to your doctor do you really think so ? Don’t want to be taking up docs time there flat out at the min "

Yes. It might be nothing but it's definitely worth looking into

"Too much wanking ?"
thank god I have two arms lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Friend of mine had the pfizer and lost use of her arm and leg (and leg ballooned up) - she's better now - not much they can actually do for it, just have to wait it out. Pretty grim.

"I haven't, but you should talk to your doctor do you really think so ? Don’t want to be taking up docs time there flat out at the min

Yes. It might be nothing but it's definitely worth looking into"

be interested in seeing if anyone else has this or know s anyone that has

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes I had similar for 6 weeks, I spoke to a nurse at my practice and she said it wasn't uncommon.

I've had my covid jab in my dick ..it's been dead for weeks

"Friend of mine had the pfizer and lost use of her arm and leg (and leg ballooned up) - she's better now - not much they can actually do for it, just have to wait it out. Pretty grim."
fuck that’s the one I got. Like used my arm to leap over a wall arm stopped working I got slapped. Keep dropping stuff

By *isoCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Friend of mine had the pfizer and lost use of her arm and leg (and leg ballooned up) - she's better now - not much they can actually do for it, just have to wait it out. Pretty grim.fuck that’s the one I got. Like used my arm to leap over a wall arm stopped working I got slapped. Keep dropping stuff "

Sounds like you have damaged your bicep in the affected arm.

Hence why I asked did you work out.

Manchester (she/her)

[Removed by poster at 24/07/21 13:02:10]

"Yes I had similar for 6 weeks, I spoke to a nurse at my practice and she said it wasn't uncommon."
ok thanks I’ll give it couple more weeks so

Manchester (she/her)

I had swelling and soreness (plus some systemic symptoms), but they only lasted a few days for each jab.

Everyone is different, though, and given its not gone away, you should get it checked out.

"Friend of mine had the pfizer and lost use of her arm and leg (and leg ballooned up) - she's better now - not much they can actually do for it, just have to wait it out. Pretty grim.fuck that’s the one I got. Like used my arm to leap over a wall arm stopped working I got slapped. Keep dropping stuff "

yes same for her - it was a full week later until the leg problem happened. She IS fine now but it did last a while.

chelmsford

"Yes I had similar for 6 weeks, I spoke to a nurse at my practice and she said it wasn't uncommon. ok thanks I’ll give it couple more weeks so "

You can always ring your surgery if you are worried

Leeds

Does your GP have a system where you can email explaining a problem ?

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Yes I had similar for 6 weeks, I spoke to a nurse at my practice and she said it wasn't uncommon. ok thanks I’ll give it couple more weeks so

You can always ring your surgery if you are worried "

That used to be the case here, but the surgery might as well not be there for all the good a phone call or email does

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Well these vaccinations are great aren't they

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Too much wanking ?"
that was my first thought

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Well these vaccinations are great aren't they "

Yes, yes they are, they really are.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

The painful/weak arm should only last a week or so. Inflammation of the shoulder joint can be caused by any vaccination (not just the Covid ones) being injected too high up. It should have gone into the deltoid muscle (not the bicep). Contact your GP for anything lasting longer than a week.

chelmsford

"Yes I had similar for 6 weeks, I spoke to a nurse at my practice and she said it wasn't uncommon. ok thanks I’ll give it couple more weeks so

You can always ring your surgery if you are worried

That used to be the case here, but the surgery might as well not be there for all the good a phone call or email does "

That's not good. I email with a problem and have a phone call within an hour.

chelmsford

Yes they are, a slight discomfort is better than the alternative..and most jabs can have side effects.

Yes, they stop people dying.

Manchester (she/her)

"Well these vaccinations are great aren't they

Yes, they stop people dying."

I saw a model on Twitter based on pre vaccination hospitalisation data. Paul Mainwood, 21 July.

Basically it suggests that the vaccinations are preventing 92% of hospitalisations.

... I think that's pretty good...

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

"I haven't, but you should talk to your doctor do you really think so ? Don’t want to be taking up docs time there flat out at the min "

Yes speak to your doctor. Yes initially it could leave the vaccinated arm weak for a few days. However long term, no that is not the case. There could be other reasons that need proper investigation and only your GP can look at it and potentially refer you if required.

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

I had that for several years

it turned out that i had knocked my c6 vertebra out on line after an accident in a cycle race.

the nerve for your arm runs through the c6 apparently.

point is definitely go to docs and have it checked

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Friend of mine had the pfizer and lost use of her arm and leg (and leg ballooned up) - she's better now - not much they can actually do for it, just have to wait it out. Pretty grim.fuck that’s the one I got. Like used my arm to leap over a wall arm stopped working I got slapped. Keep dropping stuff

yes same for her - it was a full week later until the leg problem happened. She IS fine now but it did last a while. "

My sister in law had Pfizer months ago but still has ongoing weakness in her arms and legs

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You should notify your GP, as it could be anything and they are best to diagnose it, as well as report a side effect, from a medical perspective

Hope you reported it on the yellow card adverse reaction site.olease report it.this experimental jab needs to be stopped now

Leeds

"this experimental jab needs to be stopped now "

Bit late after 3.68 billion jabs have already been given

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

My arm started to get sore about 2 days after my vax...it comes and goes..almost like a burning sensation in my upper arm when I try and move it ...like simply lifting a cup up to have a drink..

Manchester (she/her)

"Hope you reported it on the yellow card adverse reaction site.olease report it.this experimental jab needs to be stopped now "

Why?

Surely freedom of choice means that other people get to choose to accept one of the vaccines that have been vetted and accepted by almost all of the world's medical authorities?

Isn't freedom of choice important?

(That being said, OP, yes, do report to the yellow card scheme)

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"You should notify your GP, as it could be anything and they are best to diagnose it, as well as report a side effect, from a medical perspective "

My gp wasn't interested...didnt think it could be related...coincidence

"Has anyone lost strength in arm after vaccination? Few times a day all strength seems to drain from my arm for few min at a time anyone have this month on now from vaccine "
im assuming it’s the same arm as jabbed arm that is the issue? You say loosing strength, so are you loosing range of movement aswell ? (Or is it just weak but movement is ok)

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Register the side effect on the MHRA Yellow Card system. They can then see if there’s more cases.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Sorry, but you don't want to waste a qualified medical practitioners time with a health problem? Seriously?

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Friend of mine had the pfizer and lost use of her arm and leg (and leg ballooned up) - she's better now - not much they can actually do for it, just have to wait it out. Pretty grim.fuck that’s the one I got. Like used my arm to leap over a wall arm stopped working I got slapped. Keep dropping stuff

Sounds like you have damaged your bicep in the affected arm.

Hence why I asked did you work out."

Wouldn't the arm failing In such a way suggest it to be more related to the triceps or shoulder?

If how I'm imagining him leap over a wall is correct, the bicep wouldn't really be used?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Hope you reported it on the yellow card adverse reaction site.olease report it.this experimental jab needs to be stopped now "

Which experimental jab?

We're currently administering 4 fully tested, fully compliant, fully approved vaccine in the U.K..

If someone's administering a 5th one that's experimental I want to know about it.

Link please.

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Hope you reported it on the yellow card adverse reaction site.olease report it.this experimental jab needs to be stopped now

Which experimental jab?

We're currently administering 4 fully tested, fully compliant, fully approved vaccine in the U.K..

If someone's administering a 5th one that's experimental I want to know about it.

Link please."

There is no covid vaccine with full approval. They have emergency use authorization. Which is not the same. But enough to allow administration.

» Add a new message to this topic