FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Double jabbed image

Double jabbed image

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do I add the double jabbed overlay to my profile picture?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"How do I add the double jabbed overlay to my profile picture?"

Is this a thing now?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You can probably use something like Photoshop express to overlay an image over your image.

It's not for me but I suppose it's possible

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Why don’t you take a photo holding two vaccination needles near your chest?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can only do that on Facebook x

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Why not just put vaccinated as your heading

"How do I add the double jabbed overlay to my profile picture?

Why don’t you take a photo holding two vaccination needles near your chest?"

This killed me, I genuinely lol'd

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are online photo editors, if you don't have apps. Use your creativity to show the message that you want.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You could write "double jabbed" on a piece of paper and hold it up for a photo.

I am a safe vaxxer. Something that has been tried and tested to correct standards and he long term side effect very carefully studied and assessed. My main concern is that the manufacturer takes no liability for any side effects upto and including death. If your happy to get stabbed that's your decision. I have mine also.. Please respect it

Leeds

"I am a safe vaxxer. Something that has been tried and tested to correct standards and he long term side effect very carefully studied and assessed. My main concern is that the manufacturer takes no liability for any side effects upto and including death. If your happy to get stabbed that's your decision. I have mine also.. Please respect it "

OP was asking advice on a photo, not if he should be vaccinated or not.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I am a safe vaxxer. Something that has been tried and tested to correct standards and he long term side effect very carefully studied and assessed. My main concern is that the manufacturer takes no liability for any side effects upto and including death. If your happy to get stabbed that's your decision. I have mine also.. Please respect it "

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/public-health-threats/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/treatments-vaccines/vaccines-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines-development-evaluation-approval-monitoring

Have a read, it's quite educational.

All vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability. There is a government compensation system in place, as there always is for new vaccines.

"I am a safe vaxxer. Something that has been tried and tested to correct standards and he long term side effect very carefully studied and assessed. My main concern is that the manufacturer takes no liability for any side effects upto and including death. If your happy to get stabbed that's your decision. I have mine also.. Please respect it

OP was asking advice on a photo, not if he should be vaccinated or not. "

read all the posts please. My reply was to the anti vax one. Ie. Vax the sheep and feed to antivaxxers..happy now.

Pick any prescribed or over the counter medication out of your drugs box / cupboard or wherever you store yours and read down the side effects ect. Some of the listed effects are scary but you still take these right?

It’s still your choice to make I guess.

"I am a safe vaxxer. Something that has been tried and tested to correct standards and he long term side effect very carefully studied and assessed. My main concern is that the manufacturer takes no liability for any side effects upto and including death. If your happy to get stabbed that's your decision. I have mine also.. Please respect it

OP was asking advice on a photo, not if he should be vaccinated or not. read all the posts please. My reply was to the anti vax one. Ie. Vax the sheep and feed to antivaxxers..happy now. "

If you use the Reply+Quote button, people will be able to see the context. Also, I can't see any post that says that.

Manchester (she/her)

I respect your freedom of choice.

Please respect that others may have views about your freedom of choice, which are just as sacrosanct.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

You can only do that on Facebook x"

Why would anybody feel the need to put something like that in their social media profile? Genuinely curious

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

If you believe that people who got vaccinated got stabbed, then you can only get respect from your fellow antivaxxers. Most antivaxxers say the same thing so that they get their point across with regards to the covid vaccine. That they are not against the vaccines.

Leeds

Why would anybody feel the need to put something like that in their social media profile? Genuinely curious "

To show they are a responsible member of society ?

[Removed by poster at 25/07/21 12:51:14]

Why don’t you take a photo holding two vaccination needles near your chest?"

Looooooolz

Manchester (she/her)

Why would anybody feel the need to put something like that in their social media profile? Genuinely curious "

If I asked what the point of pictures on social media was, I'd probably lose the will to live.

People want to do things. It's not always to my taste, but it's not my profile.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It probably wouldn't get approved anyway as it might look like a screenshot, you could hold your covid jab card and take a pic though

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Maybe they want to spread some positivity on social media as it's a pretty negative place.

The guy who jabbed me was called

Jim so I think I’ll give the Jim Fixed It For Me badge a mss.

By *eamteamCouple  over a year ago

Toen

Just put a picture of a big cock on your profile. We’ll know

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Why would anybody feel the need to put something like that in their social media profile? Genuinely curious

If I asked what the point of pictures on social media was, I'd probably lose the will to live.

People want to do things. It's not always to my taste, but it's not my profile."

True, each to their own I suppose.

It just seems a bit baffling to me feeling the need to display ones medical history. Even having two jabs wouldn't stop somebody catching it or spreading it so it seems a little redundant and maybe just looks a little bit Virtue Signalling to me.

It just seems a bit baffling to me feeling the need to display ones medical history. Even having two jabs wouldn't stop somebody catching it or spreading it so it seems a little redundant and maybe just looks a little bit Virtue Signalling to me.

"

Because in reality that's really all it is.

Manchester (she/her)

"

*Shrug*

To each their own. Not my problem.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

It's hardly their medical history, are you being a drama llama?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

Why do people shout virtue signalling like it's a bad thing all the time?!

Manchester (she/her)

Why do people shout virtue signalling like it's a bad thing all the time?! "

Quite.

Look, someone taking a tiny risk to help themselves and others. Shame on them, they should be so ashamed of themselves, doing a good thing. Shun

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Can i get "I don't care if you are vaccinate" profile photo?

By *eamteamCouple  over a year ago

Toen

"

Why do people shout virtue signalling like it's a bad thing all the time?! "

Maybe because it’s a bit egotistical and self seeking (annoying)

Manchester (she/her)

"

Why do people shout virtue signalling like it's a bad thing all the time?!

Maybe because it’s a bit egotistical and self seeking (annoying) "

Ego and self serving on a swinging forum? Never