FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vax vs unvaxed ?

Vax vs unvaxed ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i have had my 2 jabs but i can still catch virus still pass it on but cos im double jabbed if i catch it i dont have to isolate but can pass it on to whoever i come in contact with

If i did not get jabbed and get. Virus i have to self isolate so cant pass it on to anyone

Something to question

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes you still have to isolate if you test positive, regardless if you have been double jabbed.

"Yes you still have to isolate if you test positive, regardless if you have been double jabbed. "
really so whats the point of having it and why all the fuss over people who dont want it surely dont matter

Falkirk

"Yes you still have to isolate if you test positive, regardless if you have been double jabbed. really so whats the point of having it and why all the fuss over people who dont want it surely dont matter"

Really

"Yes you still have to isolate if you test positive, regardless if you have been double jabbed. really so whats the point of having it and why all the fuss over people who dont want it surely dont matter

Really

"

dont make sence of people condeming others for not having something they dont want just pointing out a new view to this dont want argue we all have our own opinions or free will or do we

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Do I bother getting into this again?

The vaccine lowers the chances of the vaccine being spread, causing serious issues, and due to keeping the viral load low. Lowers the chance of the virus mutating since it can't spread around so much.

Get your vaccine!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

1. You are much less likely to die

2. You are less likely to be severely ill

3. You are less likely to transmit to others if you carry it, causing them to die or be severely ill.

Are these not enough reasons to ve vaccinated. It is both selfish & selfless in equal measures as it is good for you first and good for society by doing the right thing.

Falkirk

I'm not condemning anyone.

In relation to your question, the vaccine was to reduce the risk of becoming seriously ill due to covid.

You still have to isolate, as the virus can still be passed on even if you have been double vaccinated.

By *heekybrummiemonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Do what you want. If you want it, get it. If you don’t, don’t. It’s no one else’s business, your medical autonomy is yours.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/21 12:04:07]

understand that some dont want the vaccine, fair enough, but cant see why, its one of the most tested vaccines ever, and it can stop death, dont see a down side really

""its one of the most tested vaccines ever""

Pissing myself laughing.

Don't get me wrong, I've had both doses, but that comment is complete garbage. There is clearly no long term safety data either.

""its one of the most tested vaccines ever"

Pissing myself laughing.

Don't get me wrong, I've had both doses, but that comment is complete garbage. There is clearly no long term safety data either."

agree about the long term data, but it is the most tested vaccine, almost every lab around the world has been testing it

By *heAlphaMongoloidMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

"So i have had my 2 jabs but i can still catch virus still pass it on but cos im double jabbed if i catch it i dont have to isolate but can pass it on to whoever i come in contact with

If i did not get jabbed and get. Virus i have to self isolate so cant pass it on to anyone

Something to question "

They want u jabbed. Over and over.

Over time... you will become more and more sick . Thus more reliant on Medicare.. if you can afford it. As the NHS is turning away everyone soon enough

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Well my info comes from Dr's in hospitals and a friend with a PhD doing studies on immunology and vaccination.

Since I'm not an expert on these subjects, I'll use the advice I get from them rather than crackpot YouTube videos and people incapable of basic statistical analysis.

"So i have had my 2 jabs but i can still catch virus still pass it on but cos im double jabbed if i catch it i dont have to isolate but can pass it on to whoever i come in contact with

Something to question "

That is incorrect and I am surprised no other poster has told you.

If you are double jabbed and you come into contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus, you don't have to self isolate.

HOWEVER...

If YOU test positive for Coronavirus you DO have to self isolate.

You still need to be cautious because not enough people are vaccinated yet. Thanks to fucking anti-vaxxer talking BS. Now, if you don't want it, that's your right, but stop the BS. These vaccines have been around for longer than people think. They are very solid data. And millions upon millions of people jabbed with zero ill effects.

FFS, it's like when they made wearing seatbelts compulsory.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Something to question "

If you have been vaccinated. You CAN still become infected, but it is less likely. If you do get infected, any illness is likely to be much reduced and pass quicker. Also, if you do get infected, the chances of you passing it on are also reduced.

You WILL still need to isolate if you test positive, but won't if you have just been in contact with someone else who has tested positive.

Cal

Blackburn

[Removed by poster at 18/08/21 13:22:57]

Blackburn

Something to question

If you have been vaccinated. You CAN still become infected, but it is less likely. If you do get infected, any illness is likely to be much reduced and pass quicker. Also, if you do get infected, the chances of you passing it on are also reduced.

You WILL still need to isolate if you test positive, but won't if you have just been in contact with someone else who has tested positive.

Cal"

I think we need to see the documentation that the government must have in order for them to say what they have said.

Scunthorpe

Pissing myself laughing.

Don't get me wrong, I've had both doses, but that comment is complete garbage. There is clearly no long term safety data either."

What do you class as long-term. All of the ingredients in all of the vaccines have been used in other medicines for decades, with the exception of the virus specific marker (eg spike protein). Also the first trials of vaccines started in April 2020, so they have over a year's worth of data available. Historical data shows us that side effects from vaccines almost always occur within the first few weeks and almost never beyond 3 months.

Cal

Blackburn

Pissing myself laughing.

Don't get me wrong, I've had both doses, but that comment is complete garbage. There is clearly no long term safety data either.

What do you class as long-term. All of the ingredients in all of the vaccines have been used in other medicines for decades, with the exception of the virus specific marker (eg spike protein). Also the first trials of vaccines started in April 2020, so they have over a year's worth of data available. Historical data shows us that side effects from vaccines almost always occur within the first few weeks and almost never beyond 3 months.

Cal"

Section 6 of the pfizer vaccine information leaflet has 2 ingredients that are definitely new with no long term data.

"You still need to be cautious because not enough people are vaccinated yet. Thanks to fucking anti-vaxxer talking BS. Now, if you don't want it, that's your right, but stop the BS. These vaccines have been around for longer than people think. They are very solid data. And millions upon millions of people jabbed with zero ill effects.

"

The vaccines have been around less than a year. Their development, production, and temporary authorisation (based on manufacturer data) were all in 2020.

Whilst indeed the many of those receiving the vaccine have not had adverse effects, many have also reported symptoms ranging in severity from sore arms to longer lasting issues. Some have died as a result of receiving the vaccine.

The above is readily available on the Govt's website.

Scunthorpe

Something to question

Cal

I think we need to see the documentation that the government must have in order for them to say what they have said. "

I don't know what the government have said, I base my comments on what science is telling us. There a loads of studies published in medical journals that support this. A quick search on British Medical Journal website will be a good place to start.

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"1. You are much less likely to die

3. You are less likely to transmit to others if you carry it, causing them to die or be severely ill.

Are these not enough reasons to ve vaccinated. It is both selfish & selfless in equal measures as it is good for you first and good for society by doing the right thing."

I'm not vaccinated.

Currently have covid.

1. I'm not dying by any means. Very much alive and well aside from slight temperature which is effectively kept down by paracetamol.

2. Reference to point 1.

3. I can't possibly transmit, make anyone else ill or die as I'm a responsible adult and have been isolating at home since I got the symptoms.

Vaccine only protects a person who's getting it. Not everyone else around them.

OP has a legit point- vaccinated people's symptoms are mild enough to pass off as hey fever or just a sniffle which they will not even think to get tested for and effectively are more likely to transmit it to other vaccinated people who will also get mild symptoms.

I still don't get what's the big deal with forcing (yes, forcing, not physically, but mentally. Bullying, brownmail, coercion and lies are not considered free will) young, healthy people, who have very little chance of becoming ill from the disease itself to get vaccinated.

I'm certain if people who are hesitant to get a medical treatment with no data on long term effects wouldn't get called names, threatened to be excluded from society, blamed for people dying, maybe then they wouldn't dig their heels in deeper and deeper.

You'll attract more bees with honey, not with shovels of shit that you're happily shoveling onto ones who dare to disagree with people on TV who call themselves "experts".

Scunthorpe

"You still need to be cautious because not enough people are vaccinated yet. Thanks to fucking anti-vaxxer talking BS. Now, if you don't want it, that's your right, but stop the BS. These vaccines have been around for longer than people think. They are very solid data. And millions upon millions of people jabbed with zero ill effects.

The vaccines have been around less than a year. Their development, production, and temporary authorisation (based on manufacturer data) were all in 2020.

Whilst indeed the many of those receiving the vaccine have not had adverse effects, many have also reported symptoms ranging in severity from sore arms to longer lasting issues. Some have died as a result of receiving the vaccine.

The above is readily available on the Govt's website. "

Whilst it is true that adverse effects are recorded and a small number of deaths, compared to the number of doses administered, the side effects are tiny and the number of lives being saved by the vaccines is huge

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Are these not enough reasons to ve vaccinated. It is both selfish & selfless in equal measures as it is good for you first and good for society by doing the right thing.

I'm not vaccinated.

Currently have covid.

1. I'm not dying by any means. Very much alive and well aside from slight temperature which is effectively kept down by paracetamol.

2. Reference to point 1.

3. I can't possibly transmit, make anyone else ill or die as I'm a responsible adult and have been isolating at home since I got the symptoms.

OP has a legit point- vaccinated people's symptoms are mild enough to pass off as hey fever or just a sniffle which they will not even think to get tested for and effectively are more likely to transmit it to other vaccinated people who will also get mild symptoms.

I still don't get what's the big deal with forcing (yes, forcing, not physically, but mentally. Bullying, brownmail, coercion and lies are not considered free will) young, healthy people, who have very little chance of becoming ill from the disease itself to get vaccinated.

I'm certain if people who are hesitant to get a medical treatment with no data on long term effects wouldn't get called names, threatened to be excluded from society, blamed for people dying, maybe then they wouldn't dig their heels in deeper and deeper.

You'll attract more bees with honey, not with shovels of shit that you're happily shoveling onto ones who dare to disagree with people on TV who call themselves "experts". "

Also I am not by any means an anti vaxer.

I am delighted that we have these vaxines to help vulnerable people. I am very happy and proud that so many people got their jabs so quickly and aren't suffering any more than they have to.

I am very much anti segregation of society based on their medical records.

I am very much anti coercion.

I am very much anti lack of basic logic and common sense.

Young healthy people are the future of this world. Nobody in their right mind should push any medicine which have no long term side effect studies on them to treat a disease that is most likely will not affect them in any major ways in a first place (yes, there's always exception to every rule).

People's body autonomy should be respected and put first and foremost.

And no, they are not any more dangerous to vaxxinated people than other vaxxinated people.

Scunthorpe

Pissing myself laughing.

Cal

Section 6 of the pfizer vaccine information leaflet has 2 ingredients that are definitely new with no long term data."

Which ingredients?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Something to question

Over time... you will become more and more sick . Thus more reliant on Medicare.. if you can afford it. As the NHS is turning away everyone soon enough"

Do you mean the US Medicare or Australian Medicare?

Which of these operate in the UK?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Life is full of complexity and uncertainty but we naturally prefer to have structure and safety, aiding our wellbeing.

Many beneficial things aren't fully black and white. A seat belt may harm you in an accident but they are, overall, safer to be worn than not. Vaccines reduce the level of risk to our society. And individually, if vaccinated, we have the benefits of improved potential health, for ourselves and others we're around.

I'd prefer to be a passenger with a driver wearing a seat belt, than not and who's driving a vehicle that's been safety checked.

The research evidence is put there, so it's great for us to acquaint ourselves with it

By *ioloCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Few months ago the danish health minister stated that for under 60 the risk of dying from COVID was lower than dying from the vaccine, at least in Denmark.

Central

Something to question

Cal

I think we need to see the documentation that the government must have in order for them to say what they have said. "

The MHRA are fully transparent. A little bit of finding and understanding the relevant scientific research evidence, is also extremely valuable. The gross amounts of misinformation put out by dangerous agents seeking to undermine our country's well-being, has been more damaging than the almost non-existent scares that they are trying to frighten people with.

The vaccines and restrictions have been all that we've had to effectively overcome this massive challenge to our lifestyles.

The above is readily available on the Govt's website. "

Sore arm is a side effect of getting a needle in. If you want to be picky on wording, these vaccines have been out for a year but these types of vaccines have been under development for a lot longer. And by now, we have millions of people vaccinated with no long-term side effects against very few possible people dying from a blood clot. Do you know how many people get blood clots generally speaking? The answer is thousands each month.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Do I bother getting into this again?

The vaccine lowers the chances of the vaccine being spread, causing serious issues, and due to keeping the viral load low. Lowers the chance of the virus mutating since it can't spread around so much.

Get your vaccine!"

This simply isn't true. New resear ch shows that vaccinated people carry the same viral load of the delta variant as unvaccinated.

It was only true of past variants.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

The vaccine lowers the chances of the virus being spread, causing serious issues, and due to keeping the viral load low. Lowers the chance of the virus mutating since it can't spread around so much.

Get your vaccine!"

It also lowers the chance of you dying or being very ill for a long time.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

If you catch covid vaxed or not you still have been infected with the virus and need to isolate, just because there are no ill effects from vaxed people, it's I'm all right jack I have been vaxed the Unvaxed are the problem.

Something to question

Over time... you will become more and more sick . Thus more reliant on Medicare.. if you can afford it. As the NHS is turning away everyone soon enough"

jesus, want some tin foil to make a hat with

Get your vaccine!

This simply isn't true. New resear ch shows that vaccinated people carry the same viral load of the delta variant as unvaccinated.

It was only true of past variants. "

There's some research to show the viral load reduces quicker with vaccinated folk, so it may be the time you are infections is lower. Which means overall it is less infectious.

But delta is definitely a bugger. And is going to put pause to ideas of herd immunity imo.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Get your vaccine!

There's some research to show the viral load reduces quicker with vaccinated folk, so it may be the time you are infections is lower. Which means overall it is less infectious.

But delta is definitely a bugger. And is going to put pause to ideas of herd immunity imo. "

Its largely insignificant. Look at Israel they have 90% double jabbed, vaccine passports and an infection rate of around 600 per 100k, some of the highest in the world.

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Pissing myself laughing.

agree about the long term data, but it is the most tested vaccine, almost every lab around the world has been testing it"

Maybe but still in phase 3 trails until end 2023 and with zero liabilities for the manufacturers.

Life is full of risk.

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

If your body allready had the antibodies due to having covid and has naturally produced these, would u still advise getting the jab and if so why ?

Get your vaccine!

But delta is definitely a bugger. And is going to put pause to ideas of herd immunity imo.

Its largely insignificant. Look at Israel they have 90% double jabbed, vaccine passports and an infection rate of around 600 per 100k, some of the highest in the world.

"

Israel has just under 60% of double jabbed so your first figure is wrong. And the most recent figure on dailt infections is 6000 cases for a population of nearly 10 millions. Where do you get your infection rate from?

The moment everyone realises the jab has failed to do it's job which was to stop us getting infected in the 1st place

"The moment everyone realises the jab has failed to do it's job which was to stop us getting infected in the 1st place "

Read up on vaccinations and how they work. If you've been lied to, it wasn't by the NHS and reputable doctors.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"Yes you still have to isolate if you test positive, regardless if you have been double jabbed. really so whats the point of having it and why all the fuss over people who dont want it surely dont matter"

Sometimes, there is a strong case for Darwin's theory!!

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Few months ago the danish health minister stated that for under 60 the risk of dying from COVID was lower than dying from the vaccine, at least in Denmark."

Danish Health Minister?? So that's like getting advice from Matt Hancock?

scotland

Get your vaccine!

From BMJ..

"Adults who have been fully vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 can carry the same viral load of the delta variant as those who are unvaccinated, a preliminary analysis of UK data suggests"

Note the word 'can'...This is VERY important but seems to be completely ignored...

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Get your vaccine!

It's a good job the Delta variant isn't the prevalent one then.... Doh!

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"The moment everyone realises the jab has failed to do it's job which was to stop us getting infected in the 1st place "

Christ Almighty...........with all the information available to you and it being the main topic of the news for months and months you still don´t understand ?

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Are these not enough reasons to ve vaccinated. It is both selfish & selfless in equal measures as it is good for you first and good for society by doing the right thing."

This

As of September this year, all clubs (swingers, fetish, vanilla etc) will require everyone to show their double vaccination app. Those who don’t or can’t won’t be able to participate…

Never have a jab that's been rushed out. A vaccine should not have metals in it. It doesn't even protect against the"viris"

"Never have a jab that's been rushed out. A vaccine should not have metals in it. It doesn't even protect against the"viris""
edit virus

Hampshire

"Never have a jab that's been rushed out. A vaccine should not have metals in it. It doesn't even protect against the"viris""

Except it obviously does

"Never have a jab that's been rushed out. A vaccine should not have metals in it. It doesn't even protect against the"viris"

Except it obviously does"

You have not seen the stats of the healthy people who have died from having the jab have you. It's massive. They are trying to kill of the old and the weak

By *hebfg2020Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Have you been part of a global experiment??

Good luck if so

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

It tends to take the being dead part out of the equation.

Not always, but most of the time.

As long as we all have a choice then that's all that matters. If you want it then go for it. I Just personally don't think people need it as long as you look after yourself and keep your immune system strong

Hampshire

"Never have a jab that's been rushed out. A vaccine should not have metals in it. It doesn't even protect against the"viris"

Except it obviously does

You have not seen the stats of the healthy people who have died from having the jab have you. It's massive. They are trying to kill of the old and the weak "

Who are ?

FFS, it's like when they made wearing seatbelts compulsory. "

Please be careful what you say about those so called "anti-vaxers" because they aren't anti-vaxers they are trying to make you aware of possible side effects which are real please visit the governments NHS yellow card reporting system (which is thought to have less a quarter reported) it is scarily real and true and proves there is a reason to be concerned. Them 'anti-vaxers' (who aren't anti-vax) are trying to make you aware of what is really going on please watch UK Column news when back on in September the BBC n main stream media have lied to you by labelling these people 'anti-vax' when they honestly aren't talk to them see for yourself there are some things which people refuse to believe please don't think they are talking bs when you dont even listen to them what they speak of have been labelled 'conspiracy' by the media so it's easier for the majority who believe what ever the media print to follow along and also tag them 'conspiracy theorists' this then values why you won't listen to them because you think they are 'anti-vax conspiracy theorists' when they are the opposite? If they were lablled 'truth tellers of a lying government who control the media' I know you still wouldn't listen to them as your mind set is strongly fixed against them, and to not even listen to what they have to say and go along with the government/msm branding of them then you may never see/know what they are trying so hard to show/tell you?

That said each to their own on the jab situation its a personal choice if you feel scared enough of living your natural life and feel scared enough to dabble with experimental drugs go for it if it gives you the peace of mind to be convinced you feel safe and secure then thats great its worked but please don't think that everyone else should dabble in experimental drugs just because you think its the right thing to do without even listening to what the so called 'anti-vaxers' are trying to warn you of!

That said everyone is still waiting on the televised open debate where the government's BBC scientists answer questions from the so called 'anti-vaxers conspiracy theorists' oh wait yeah sorry this will NEVER EVER happen and that beggers the question as to why these so called 'anti-vaxers' aren't allowed any air time so no one will ever hear what they are trying to say they must speak so much absolute bs that no one even wants to hear what they have to say eh?

If you think the 'anti-vax conspiracy theorists' have been labelled this by the government and the media because they are actually real anti-vax conspiracy theorists then the government along with the main stream media have done a proper job in pulling the wool over your eyes if anyone thinks these so called 'anti-vax conspiracy theorists' are a real thing then unfortunately YOU are part of the problem and need to be real in what is really going on so sorry for some they will never admit they were wrong along with the government and again YOU are part of the problem and lets be right in a real pandrmic (a real pandemic with real ailments) people wouldn't ever argue or take a stance that its not real! A real pandemic would have no argument of it bring real or not! A real pandrmic would be real no media hype! A real pandemic wouldn't have an advertising campaing to try make people think its real! A real pandemic wouldn't need people asking if it is real! A real pandemic would have been real and we would have known it was real!

To have people argue this says it all, but to not even listen to these people, to not even hear their side of what they want you to know just shows lack of responsibility, lack of responsibility to your self, lack of responsibility to the world around, you lack of responsibility to all and everyone you know!

Manchester (she/her)

Please be careful what you say about those so called "anti-vaxers" because they aren't anti-vaxers they are trying to make you aware of possible side effects which are real please visit the governments NHS yellow card reporting system (which is thought to have less a quarter reported) it is scarily real and true and proves there is a reason to be concerned. Them 'anti-vaxers' (who aren't anti-vax) are trying to make you aware of what is really going on please watch UK Column news when back on in September the BBC n main stream media have lied to you by labelling these people 'anti-vax' when they honestly aren't talk to them see for yourself there are some things which people refuse to believe please don't think they are talking bs when you dont even listen to them what they speak of have been labelled 'conspiracy' by the media so it's easier for the majority who believe what ever the media print to follow along and also tag them 'conspiracy theorists' this then values why you won't listen to them because you think they are 'anti-vax conspiracy theorists' when they are the opposite? If they were lablled 'truth tellers of a lying government who control the media' I know you still wouldn't listen to them as your mind set is strongly fixed against them, and to not even listen to what they have to say and go along with the government/msm branding of them then you may never see/know what they are trying so hard to show/tell you?

That said each to their own on the jab situation its a personal choice if you feel scared enough of living your natural life and feel scared enough to dabble with experimental drugs go for it if it gives you the peace of mind to be convinced you feel safe and secure then thats great its worked but please don't think that everyone else should dabble in experimental drugs just because you think its the right thing to do without even listening to what the so called 'anti-vaxers' are trying to warn you of!

That said everyone is still waiting on the televised open debate where the government's BBC scientists answer questions from the so called 'anti-vaxers conspiracy theorists' oh wait yeah sorry this will NEVER EVER happen and that beggers the question as to why these so called 'anti-vaxers' aren't allowed any air time so no one will ever hear what they are trying to say they must speak so much absolute bs that no one even wants to hear what they have to say eh?

If you think the 'anti-vax conspiracy theorists' have been labelled this by the government and the media because they are actually real anti-vax conspiracy theorists then the government along with the main stream media have done a proper job in pulling the wool over your eyes if anyone thinks these so called 'anti-vax conspiracy theorists' are a real thing then unfortunately YOU are part of the problem and need to be real in what is really going on so sorry for some they will never admit they were wrong along with the government and again YOU are part of the problem and lets be right in a real pandrmic (a real pandemic with real ailments) people wouldn't ever argue or take a stance that its not real! A real pandemic would have no argument of it bring real or not! A real pandrmic would be real no media hype! A real pandemic wouldn't have an advertising campaing to try make people think its real! A real pandemic wouldn't need people asking if it is real! A real pandemic would have been real and we would have known it was real!

To have people argue this says it all, but to not even listen to these people, to not even hear their side of what they want you to know just shows lack of responsibility, lack of responsibility to your self, lack of responsibility to the world around, you lack of responsibility to all and everyone you know!"

Goodness, that's quite some propaganda

Except it obviously does

You have not seen the stats of the healthy people who have died from having the jab have you. It's massive. They are trying to kill of the old and the weak "

That sounds like, what's the word? Bollocks.

You know what has been killing off "the old and the weak", as you put it? Covid.

To have people argue this says it all, but to not even listen to these people, to not even hear their side of what they want you to know just shows lack of responsibility, lack of responsibility to your self, lack of responsibility to the world around, you lack of responsibility to all and everyone you know!"

Thank you for putting this so sensibly, whatever the truth it’s clearly not so black and white anymore especially with the revelations of the cover ups over the origins of the virus and from the WHO themselves. If we pull together we can make better conscientious decisions on the way forward towards the good of everyone be it vaccination/ social distance or not

By *odsMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 20/08/21 16:01:45]

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Why would you think a vaccine should not have metals in it? There's lots of different metals, and everything you ever eat, drink or otherwise take into your body includes some of them. Without metals not a single cell of your body could even exist.

Common salt is made up of sodium, a soft silvery metal that is so reactive it burst into flame if it gets wet, and the poisonous gas chlorine which will scorch holes in your lungs in seconds. But without salt in your body you would be dead.

Milk is full of the metal calcium, without which you wouldn't have any bones. Iron is needed in your blood cells to allow them to carry oxygen around your body. Copper, zinc, tin, vanadium, chromium, magnesium are all metals, if these were not present in your body you would not be alive.

If you have one of the older grey metallic tooth fillings, or have ever eaten tuna fish, then you have mercury in your body. If you have ever drawn or written with a pencil, or even just handled a pencil drawing made by one of your children, then you have picked up trace quantities of graphene (graphene is basically just a one atom thick layer of graphite, and can be extracted in microscopic quantities by merely rubbing a finger across a pencil line on paper). Wearing gold, silver, platinum jewellery will result in atoms of these metals getting embedded into skin cells and ultimately migrating around the body. Anybody older than 25 has plenty of lead in their body from the use of leaded petrol until 2000; younger people still have some lead because (shockingly, and I didn't know this until ten minutes ago) unleaded petrol is not actually lead free, it just contains less lead than unleaded petrol!

Approximately half of all the types of proteins that make up the human body include atoms of different metals, and without them life would cease instantly.

Some metals are bad when in the wrong quantities or in the wrong chemical combinations with other atoms; however all metals that occur in the environment are already present in larger or smaller quantities in your body.

Why would you think a vaccine should not have metals in it? There's lots of different metals, and everything you ever eat, drink or otherwise take into your body includes some of them. Without metals not a single cell of your body could even exist.

Common salt is made up of sodium, a soft silvery metal that is so reactive it burst into flame if it gets wet, and the poisonous gas chlorine which will scorch holes in your lungs in seconds. But without salt in your body you would be dead.

Milk is full of the metal calcium, without which you wouldn't have any bones. Iron is needed in your blood cells to allow them to carry oxygen around your body. Copper, zinc, tin, vanadium, chromium, magnesium are all metals, if these were not present in your body you would not be alive.

If you have one of the older grey metallic tooth fillings, or have ever eaten tuna fish, then you have mercury in your body. If you have ever drawn or written with a pencil, or even just handled a pencil drawing made by one of your children, then you have picked up trace quantities of graphene (graphene is basically just a one atom thick layer of graphite, and can be extracted in microscopic quantities by merely rubbing a finger across a pencil line on paper). Wearing gold, silver, platinum jewellery will result in atoms of these metals getting embedded into skin cells and ultimately migrating around the body. Anybody older than 25 has plenty of lead in their body from the use of leaded petrol until 2000; younger people still have some lead because (shockingly, and I didn't know this until ten minutes ago) unleaded petrol is not actually lead free, it just contains less lead than unleaded petrol!

Approximately half of all the types of proteins that make up the human body include atoms of different metals, and without them life would cease instantly.

Some metals are bad when in the wrong quantities or in the wrong chemical combinations with other atoms; however all metals that occur in the environment are already present in larger or smaller quantities in your body."

Well said.

scotland

Some metals are bad when in the wrong quantities or in the wrong chemical combinations with other atoms; however all metals that occur in the environment are already present in larger or smaller quantities in your body."

I think you have replied to a high school failure. I really can't take these people who lack such simple scientific knowledge seriously. Especially when they try to convince us that the people who have spent their entire lives working in their chosen scientific field are telling us nonsense.

"As long as we all have a choice then that's all that matters. If you want it then go for it. I Just personally don't think people need it as long as you look after yourself and keep your immune system strong"

what about those that cant keep yhe immune system healthy like me, all these people who wont have the jab are putting me at a far greater risk than needed

Stockport

"As long as we all have a choice then that's all that matters. If you want it then go for it. I Just personally don't think people need it as long as you look after yourself and keep your immune system strong

what about those that cant keep yhe immune system healthy like me, all these people who wont have the jab are putting me at a far greater risk than needed"

Exactly this. Those who can, should. Because every little helps those that would, but can't.

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

It reduces your risk of serious illness or death from original virus.

It won't stop you passing on Delta, you will have same virus load in your nose as unvaccinated if you catch delta.

There are some who say that a vaccine for one variant will help you against all, if that is true it's help is limited and they say wears off within a month or two.

This is why the flu vaccine is actually a vaccine for either 3 or 4 virus depending on the one you get. So why people expect covid vaccine to be different I am not sure.

This is why if you show symptoms and have double vax, they want you to out a mask on again, cause it's likely you have delta and you're gonna spread.

Let's not forget, there has already been an English variant caused by people ignoring the rules, and the British govt trying for her immunity. That variant caused a spike of deaths across Europe.

Can people just take delta a bit serious, do not believe that you won't pass it on, you will. It can survive in the double vaccinated people happily and it will mutate to a new version if it's allowed spread into a herd.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Some metals are bad when in the wrong quantities or in the wrong chemical combinations with other atoms; however all metals that occur in the environment are already present in larger or smaller quantities in your body.

I think you have replied to a high school failure. I really can't take these people who lack such simple scientific knowledge seriously. Especially when they try to convince us that the people who have spent their entire lives working in their chosen scientific field are telling us nonsense. "

Agreed when they say such silly things like a vaccine shouldn't have any trace metal in it. Polly has correctly highlighted in depth how metals are essential and part of everyday life within our bodies.

All we can do is try to educate them.

KJ

I'm not vaccinated.

Currently have covid.

2. Reference to point 1.

You'll attract more bees with honey, not with shovels of shit that you're happily shoveling onto ones who dare to disagree with people on TV who call themselves "experts". "

just to say well done so somepeople not brainwashed thank you

I heard their side.

They're morons.

I’m not into much about it but everyone who thinks I’ve been double jabbed so I’m safe means nothing 2 thirds of people catching COVID after their jabs are vaccinated and those think cos they are vaccinated stops the virus being spread to other people are just idiots if Uve been double jabbed u can STILL catch it and u STILL can pass it on to Other people

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Except it obviously does

You have not seen the stats of the healthy people who have died from having the jab have you. It's massive. They are trying to kill of the old and the weak

That sounds like, what's the word? Bollocks.

You know what has been killing off "the old and the weak", as you put it? Covid."

Agreed

Just get the bloody vaccine!

Stockport

"I’m not into much about it but everyone who thinks I’ve been double jabbed so I’m safe means nothing 2 thirds of people catching COVID after their jabs are vaccinated and those think cos they are vaccinated stops the virus being spread to other people are just idiots if Uve been double jabbed u can STILL catch it and u STILL can pass it on to Other people "

All the current research into vaccine efficiency, across all vaccines used in the UK, says:

1. You can still catch covid after being fully vaccinated. But you are less likely to, by about a factor of ten.

2. If you do catch covid after being fully vaccinated, you are a lot less likely to end up in hospital, by about a factor of ten. And you are a lot less likely to end up dead, by about a factor of ten.

3. If you do catch covid after being fully vaccinated, the peak level of viral load in your body will build up to about the same as if not vaccinated. But it will get neutralised and cleared out a lot faster. Meaning you will get better a lot faster.

4. If you do catch covid after being fully vaccinated, you can still pass it on to other people. But because it clears out of your body a lot faster, you are likely to pass it on to far fewer people.

So being vaccinated means less likely to catch covid, less likely to go into hospital, less likely to die, getting better a lot faster, and not going to pass it on to as many people. It's pretty difficult to argue against that.

What if it was gods plan for people to die of covid for a better world and all the double jabbed people are fucking him over and death doesnt get his body count ?

What if your all escaping death like in final destination

By *ary_JosephCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

This...

Its also good not to be vaccinated , just incase you all mutate and start dying , some of us unvaccinated people will keep the population going .... lets be honest , the world needs a few million people to die , were over crowded - ill take my chances for the good of humanity . My way - you way - who knows the truth ? Nobody unless you can see the real future .... stop shoving shit down peoples throats .... people who havent had the jab dont tell you to go get it out - so dont tell them to go get it in

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

To have people argue this says it all, but to not even listen to these people, to not even hear their side of what they want you to know just shows lack of responsibility, lack of responsibility to your self, lack of responsibility to the world around, you lack of responsibility to all and everyone you know!

I heard their side.

They're morons."

Bit like you

Central

"If your body allready had the antibodies due to having covid and has naturally produced these, would u still advise getting the jab and if so why ?"

The recommendation is still to get vaccinated, as this produces a strong level of immunity, which should be higher and more enduring than the prior virus induced ome.

As humans , we are ment to get poorly . we dont live in the dark ages no more where we're surrounded by shit an piss (well some of you probably are)

People die of the "general" flu every year , did everybody jump up because little old barbara 97 died of it or their aunt marg 76 smoked all her life . (No you didnt) so dont lie to yourself . But that tesla guy got to be #1 richest man in the world within what, a week?

Yeah sure ,its all about saving people

Just like invading iraq and Afghanistan

Always atleast 2 sides to every story . Dont believe the media

Been working round the clock on cures for aids , cancers and everything else know to man . And no matter how much time or money they throw at it , they never will find a cure , you cant make money from people being ill - if their not fucking ill Food for thought

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

“Peak viral load therefore now appears similar in infected vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, with potential implications for onward transmission risk, given the strong association between peak Ct and infectivity.”

Manchester (she/her)

"What if it was gods plan for people to die of covid for a better world and all the double jabbed people are fucking him over and death doesnt get his body count ?

What if your all escaping death like in final destination "

Then god is a dickhead and we don't tolerate that bullshit.

Unvaxed and considering so far my mum has suffered at least 5 random illnesses after being vaxed,it won't be changing. She was fine before now she seems to be ill every other week with vomiting and shits

Chudleigh

"Few months ago the danish health minister stated that for under 60 the risk of dying from COVID was lower than dying from the vaccine, at least in Denmark."

Please explain how many people have actually died from the Vaccine as opposed to Covid. I researched this and found it to be 3 people in the US. I cannot find anything else to coroborate your view.

It would seem to me that more people die from fear of the vaccine than from the vaccine itself.

"Few months ago the danish health minister stated that for under 60 the risk of dying from COVID was lower than dying from the vaccine, at least in Denmark.

Please explain how many people have actually died from the Vaccine as opposed to Covid. I researched this and found it to be 3 people in the US. I cannot find anything else to coroborate your view.

It would seem to me that more people die from fear of the vaccine than from the vaccine itself."

Data on deaths in the UK from anaphylaxis and blood clots after receiving vaccines is available on the ONS website. AZ was removed as a vaccine for younger people as a result. There were more than 3 deaths in the UK as a result of vaccines.

Chudleigh

"Few months ago the danish health minister stated that for under 60 the risk of dying from COVID was lower than dying from the vaccine, at least in Denmark.

It would seem to me that more people die from fear of the vaccine than from the vaccine itself.

Data on deaths in the UK from anaphylaxis and blood clots after receiving vaccines is available on the ONS website. AZ was removed as a vaccine for younger people as a result. There were more than 3 deaths in the UK as a result of vaccines. "

Desths after having the vaccine are fundamentally different from deaths due to the vaccine. The ONS does not seem to have a category for this. I presume it is because the number is zero?

Data on deaths in the UK from anaphylaxis and blood clots after receiving vaccines is available on the ONS website. AZ was removed as a vaccine for younger people as a result. There were more than 3 deaths in the UK as a result of vaccines.

Desths after having the vaccine are fundamentally different from deaths due to the vaccine. The ONS does not seem to have a category for this. I presume it is because the number is zero?"

I'm not aware that non covid related deaths of people who have been vaccinated are separately reported. As the vaccine was firstly given to the elderly and vulnerable, I would imagine some of these have sadly died of non covid related causes.

Tin town

It would seem to me that more people die from fear of the vaccine than from the vaccine itself."

I'm no anti vax but nor am I a spread false bullshit or unsubstantiated info to encourage people either. The information concerning death from or near to vax date is not readily available is it? . If it was it would be being published far and wide. Id happily be proved wrong if someone were to publish unbiased, accurate figures of deaths or consequences caused by, or associated with vax. By the way... I believe clear and unambiguous data to dispel the rumours that various interested parties put out there would allow people to make an informed decision for themselves.

Tin town

Desths after having the vaccine are fundamentally different from deaths due to the vaccine. The ONS does not seem to have a category for this. I presume it is because the number is zero?"

That's quite an assumption to make isn't it? The fact that they are not being captured and published, I would suggest is questionable. If they were truly zero... Firstly that would be great news. Bur secondly it would dispel a lot of the rumours going around which would also be great.

"Desths after having the vaccine are fundamentally different from deaths due to the vaccine. The ONS does not seem to have a category for this. I presume it is because the number is zero"

Given that it will be almost impossible to list a death as solely due to a vaccine?

The vaccine may be mentioned in a list of causal factors, rather like covid is mentioned on a death certificate as a contributory factor.

Chudleigh

Sadly people aim to blame the vaccine for deaths, when the statistics do not back it up. With 45m plus having had the vaccine, people will more sadly still die from all the other causes of death. The vaccine is not a silver bullet from other causes of death, it simply reduces your likelihood from dying from Covid.

600,000 people will die in this Country anyway of all the ‘normal’ causes of death. The vaccine stops this being 20% higher.

By *ornyandniceMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I don’t think anyone blames anything I think the problem is that this massive pandemic isn’t really that bad and this is why some people think vaccines are unnecessary as although people have died not every one has had someone die close to them and lets face it if you are fit and healthy it probably won’t do you any harm

I think personally they should have only vaccinated old people not everyone yet I have had one jab will have the other as I think it will effect travel etc

I know people who have had covid and have not been that ill

Tin town

"Sadly people aim to blame the vaccine for deaths, when the statistics do not back it up. With 45m plus having had the vaccine, people will more sadly still die from all the other causes of death. The vaccine is not a silver bullet from other causes of death, it simply reduces your likelihood from dying from Covid.

600,000 people will die in this Country anyway of all the ‘normal’ causes of death. The vaccine stops this being 20% higher."

I don't think many people blame the vaccine.I think some people quite correctly are questioning why there is no confirmed and independent data published concerning side effects. People just talk in generalities and platitudes.... "it's safe because we say it is" is a childish argument. I think there are no statistics that show serious consequences or death related to any vaccine, with 100s of millions of doses there will undoubtedly be some... However small.. The fact they are not being shared in the same way simply feeds conspiracies, and could very easily be fixed by publishing them on a sub page of the gov daily update.

Manchester (she/her)

"Sadly people aim to blame the vaccine for deaths, when the statistics do not back it up. With 45m plus having had the vaccine, people will more sadly still die from all the other causes of death. The vaccine is not a silver bullet from other causes of death, it simply reduces your likelihood from dying from Covid.

600,000 people will die in this Country anyway of all the ‘normal’ causes of death. The vaccine stops this being 20% higher.

I don't think many people blame the vaccine.I think some people quite correctly are questioning why there is no confirmed and independent data published concerning side effects. People just talk in generalities and platitudes.... "it's safe because we say it is" is a childish argument. I think there are no statistics that show serious consequences or death related to any vaccine, with 100s of millions of doses there will undoubtedly be some... However small.. The fact they are not being shared in the same way simply feeds conspiracies, and could very easily be fixed by publishing them on a sub page of the gov daily update. "

Side effects exist.

That includes fatal ones.

I don't know what the figures are exactly. I'm sure some figures exist, which will change as we know more.

Chudleigh

The side effect of not having the vaccine is 120,000 plus excess deaths. Nothing suggests the side effect of having the vaccine is anything like this. By all means look at the data, but ignoring the positive impact of the vaccine should not be accepted…

I don't think many people blame the vaccine.I think some people quite correctly are questioning why there is no confirmed and independent data published concerning side effects. People just talk in generalities and platitudes.... "it's safe because we say it is" is a childish argument. I think there are no statistics that show serious consequences or death related to any vaccine, with 100s of millions of doses there will undoubtedly be some... However small.. The fact they are not being shared in the same way simply feeds conspiracies, and could very easily be fixed by publishing them on a sub page of the gov daily update. "

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

I don't think many people blame the vaccine.I think some people quite correctly are questioning why there is no confirmed and independent data published concerning side effects. People just talk in generalities and platitudes.... "it's safe because we say it is" is a childish argument. I think there are no statistics that show serious consequences or death related to any vaccine, with 100s of millions of doses there will undoubtedly be some... However small.. The fact they are not being shared in the same way simply feeds conspiracies, and could very easily be fixed by publishing them on a sub page of the gov daily update. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Don't,these human Guinea pigs refuse to be objected to.

"

600,000 people will die in this Country anyway of all the ‘normal’ causes of death. The vaccine stops this being 20% higher."

You're right, there are very few statistics that show the vaccine caused death, just like there is limited numbers of deaths directly caused soley by covid and not died with covid. Most death certificates are likey causes, an opinion.

Excess deaths wise, in what time frame would you pick? You may pick your time frame to suit your stand point. Excess deaths is a mischievous way to sway a stand point. Death rate per thousand is independent of population size. The death rate has not gone above 2003. The argument of more people dying is a false one. May be a bigger number in a larger population. Death rate per thousand is the true measure of outcome.

Tin town

"The side effect of not having the vaccine is 120,000 plus excess deaths. Nothing suggests the side effect of having the vaccine is anything like this. By all means look at the data, but ignoring the positive impact of the vaccine should not be accepted…"

Thats the point though isn't it...? One side of the numbers is available and ranked down peoples throatsbeven though itsbactually an informed guess at best. And the other side is a complete void of data. Yellow card reporting is complete garbage as its self reported and anyone can go on there and say anything (try it...).

The absence of data does not make an argument.

Data on deaths in the UK from anaphylaxis and blood clots after receiving vaccines is available on the ONS website. AZ was removed as a vaccine for younger people as a result. There were more than 3 deaths in the UK as a result of vaccines. "

wow 3 deaths, remind me, what is the population of the uk, im sure its something like 60 million or so

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting

Updated 19 August 2021

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Tin town

" Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting

Updated 19 August 2021

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting"

Yellow card reporting is not clinically gathered data. Its a webform for self reporting. Anyone can do it. Anyone can say anything on it. Apart from those who die for obvious reasons. It's basically trip advisor for vaccines (and other medications). Whilst it may have its place.... Its not an accurate or reliable or verified data source. It may be useful/hekpful for some things but not for providing accurate data on deaths or serious consequences.

Chudleigh

You're right, there are very few statistics that show the vaccine caused death, just like there is limited numbers of deaths directly caused soley by covid and not died with covid. Most death certificates are likey causes, an opinion.

Excess deaths wise, in what time frame would you pick? You may pick your time frame to suit your stand point. Excess deaths is a mischievous way to sway a stand point. Death rate per thousand is independent of population size. The death rate has not gone above 2003. The argument of more people dying is a false one. May be a bigger number in a larger population. Death rate per thousand is the true measure of outcome."

I was going with a 5 year rolling average - covers pre Covid and shows quite clearly that deaths leapt up during Covid. I’m willing to accept it could be something else, but all the evidence points to Covid increasing the death rate by 20% pre-vaccine. It has not eliminated, nor can it, deaths from Covid but it has reduced the risk significantly.

Excess deaths wise, in what time frame would you pick? You may pick your time frame to suit your stand point. Excess deaths is a mischievous way to sway a stand point. Death rate per thousand is independent of population size. The death rate has not gone above 2003. The argument of more people dying is a false one. May be a bigger number in a larger population. Death rate per thousand is the true measure of outcome.

I was going with a 5 year rolling average - covers pre Covid and shows quite clearly that deaths leapt up during Covid. I’m willing to accept it could be something else, but all the evidence points to Covid increasing the death rate by 20% pre-vaccine. It has not eliminated, nor can it, deaths from Covid but it has reduced the risk significantly."

I hear what you're saying, but the death rate has not increased by 20%, the total death numbers for that year yes. I do believe that there has been low death numbers in the old of flu for the past few years, so one possibility is a bout of flu or even covid would of had a rise in deaths. I would urge you to have a look at long term death rate per thousand of the population in the past 100 years, you actually see it's relatively constant, from memory I don't think we have ever seen a 20% increase in the last 100 years.

Most deaths are with and not from covid. They nearly all died with two legs, however having two legs isn't a causation of death.....

wow 3 deaths, remind me, what is the population of the uk, im sure its something like 60 million or so"

3,458 deaths so far from vaccination. That's just England.

By *on_mclaneMan  over a year ago

manchester

Vaccine minister stood up in parliament and said the people who have been given the placebo are still classed as vaccinated, how does that work if it’s a placebo and not the real jab, I’d like to know if I’d had the real jab or the placebo.

Manchester (she/her)

"Vaccine minister stood up in parliament and said the people who have been given the placebo are still classed as vaccinated, how does that work if it’s a placebo and not the real jab, I’d like to know if I’d had the real jab or the placebo. "

Read the open letter to vaccine volunteers, it's explained there.

Because you are less likely to catch it and less likely to have serious complications if you where unlucky enough to get it when jabbed. You also have a far less chance of becoming an infection risk for others.

That’s the very easy basic answer for you. I am amazed after so long people still question the pros and cons. The fact we are all freely moving around and our covid death rates remain low is testemebt to the 83% of adults to embrace vaccination.

"Vaccine minister stood up in parliament and said the people who have been given the placebo are still classed as vaccinated, how does that work if it’s a placebo and not the real jab, I’d like to know if I’d had the real jab or the placebo. "

Incorrect, I was given the placebo for the AZ trial, I have since asked for disclosure post trial and been vaccinated with moderna. My covid passport makes zero reference to the AZ trial therefore the statement is entirely false in terms of medical records.

Manchester (she/her)

"Vaccine minister stood up in parliament and said the people who have been given the placebo are still classed as vaccinated, how does that work if it’s a placebo and not the real jab, I’d like to know if I’d had the real jab or the placebo.

Incorrect, I was given the placebo for the AZ trial, I have since asked for disclosure post trial and been vaccinated with moderna. My covid passport makes zero reference to the AZ trial therefore the statement is entirely false in terms of medical records. "

There's a temporary exempt category for placebo recipients until they're vaccinated, so they're not put out.

Chudleigh

wow 3 deaths, remind me, what is the population of the uk, im sure its something like 60 million or so 3,458 deaths so far from vaccination. That's just England. "

Sorry, but that is just total bull. People who have had the vaccine have died, just not as a consequence of the vaccine. 45m have had the vaccine, we have a 1% plus death rate in normal times, so you would expect at least 450,000 of these people to die of normal causes. Thnk about it.

wow 3 deaths, remind me, what is the population of the uk, im sure its something like 60 million or so 3,458 deaths so far from vaccination. That's just England.

Sorry, but that is just total bull. People who have had the vaccine have died, just not as a consequence of the vaccine. 45m have had the vaccine, we have a 1% plus death rate in normal times, so you would expect at least 450,000 of these people to die of normal causes. Thnk about it."

Here is a copy and paste from the Govt website concerning AZ vaccine related deaths. This was the reason AZ wasn't used for age 40 and under. There have also been deaths reported from anaphylaxis after receiving vaccines.

"Recently there have been reports of an extremely rare but serious condition involving blood clots and unusual bleeding after AstraZeneca (AZ) vaccination. Some people with this condition have suffered life changing effects and some have died. These cases are being carefully reviewed but the risk factors for this condition are not yet clear"

Chudleigh

wow 3 deaths, remind me, what is the population of the uk, im sure its something like 60 million or so 3,458 deaths so far from vaccination. That's just England.

Sorry, but that is just total bull. People who have had the vaccine have died, just not as a consequence of the vaccine. 45m have had the vaccine, we have a 1% plus death rate in normal times, so you would expect at least 450,000 of these people to die of normal causes. Thnk about it.

Here is a copy and paste from the Govt website concerning AZ vaccine related deaths. This was the reason AZ wasn't used for age 40 and under. There have also been deaths reported from anaphylaxis after receiving vaccines.

"Recently there have been reports of an extremely rare but serious condition involving blood clots and unusual bleeding after AstraZeneca (AZ) vaccination. Some people with this condition have suffered life changing effects and some have died. These cases are being carefully reviewed but the risk factors for this condition are not yet clear""

Ok I accept that some deaths seemed to occur due to AZ:

The Telegraph, 30/4/21

“This week, the British regulator reported 41 new cases and 9 more deaths as a result of the rare side effect, a particular kind of clot alongside low platelets or thrombocytopenia.

In total, there have been 209 cases and 41 deaths in the UK, giving an incidence rate of just over nine per million doses.

The fatality rate for the condition is now 19 per cent, down from 50 per cent when the condition was first identified.

“The advice remains that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks in the majority of people,” the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), said. “

If an underlying condition exists then people with that condition have sadly suffered and some died. This has been reduced as they understand the impact.

It is immensely sad that anyone dies as a result of Covid, or Covid prevention. But, the same scientists who published this also point out that the risk of not having the vaccine is far greater.

If in doubt go with Pfizer, we ended up one with Pfizer, one with AZ and we are both fine.

I see no logical argument for not having the vaccine. If you are fearful, then talk to your GP.

"Recently there have been reports of an extremely rare but serious condition involving blood clots and unusual bleeding after AstraZeneca (AZ) vaccination. Some people with this condition have suffered life changing effects and some have died. These cases are being carefully reviewed but the risk factors for this condition are not yet clear"

The Telegraph, 30/4/21

“This week, the British regulator reported 41 new cases and 9 more deaths as a result of the rare side effect, a particular kind of clot alongside low platelets or thrombocytopenia.

In total, there have been 209 cases and 41 deaths in the UK, giving an incidence rate of just over nine per million doses.

The fatality rate for the condition is now 19 per cent, down from 50 per cent when the condition was first identified.

“The advice remains that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks in the majority of people,” the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), said. “

If an underlying condition exists then people with that condition have sadly suffered and some died. This has been reduced as they understand the impact.

It is immensely sad that anyone dies as a result of Covid, or Covid prevention. But, the same scientists who published this also point out that the risk of not having the vaccine is far greater.

If in doubt go with Pfizer, we ended up one with Pfizer, one with AZ and we are both fine.

I see no logical argument for not having the vaccine. If you are fearful, then talk to your GP.

"

I’m fearful, I went to my GP.

The conversation went something like this....

Ummmm, yeah, ummmm, well I can’t really answer that at this point in time, ummmm, yeah, you’ll probably be ok (with regards to my anaphylaxis, after initially telling me to definitely not have the vaccine)....

Cool, let me roll up a sleeve!

The Telegraph, 30/4/21

Ummmm, yeah, ummmm, well I can’t really answer that at this point in time, ummmm, yeah, you’ll probably be ok (with regards to my anaphylaxis, after initially telling me to definitely not have the vaccine)....

Cool, let me roll up a sleeve! "

can you get a second opinion ? Sounds like they may not be confident with communicate uncertainty.

Tin town

The Telegraph, 30/4/21

Cool, let me roll up a sleeve! "

Yes I do wonder why there is so much reliance on the all knowledgeable gp. Most of whom are inaccessible for this discussion. Well OK. Mine refuse point blank to make an appt re covid. There is so much bullshit around this. They could remove a lot of it with improved information. Made freely available. Surely its about understanding the risks and benefits of having a jab. It really isn't beyond the whit of man by now to have an app that takes your age, sex, race, and other material details and advises at the end your risk / benefit.... You know like those in depth medicals your gp gives you when you reach 50 and they tell you to lose weight, stop smoking, exercise more and stop worrying..

Chudleigh

Of course, ignore your GP. Just look on Social Media for the answer…

Stockport

The Telegraph, 30/4/21

Yes I do wonder why there is so much reliance on the all knowledgeable gp. Most of whom are inaccessible for this discussion. Well OK. Mine refuse point blank to make an appt re covid. There is so much bullshit around this. They could remove a lot of it with improved information. Made freely available. Surely its about understanding the risks and benefits of having a jab. It really isn't beyond the whit of man by now to have an app that takes your age, sex, race, and other material details and advises at the end your risk / benefit.... You know like those in depth medicals your gp gives you when you reach 50 and they tell you to lose weight, stop smoking, exercise more and stop worrying.. "

Yes, it's very easy to produce an app advising on the risk/benefit of getting a covid jab. Here goes:

Enter age:

Enter sex:

Enter race:

Enter weight:

Result: The benefits of being vaccinated outweigh the risks by a factor of 10,000. Go get vaccinated.

(exactly like the consult at 50 - regardless of who you are, yes lose weight, yes stop smoking, yes exercise more, yes reduce exposure to stress)

Tin town

The Telegraph, 30/4/21

Yes I do wonder why there is so much reliance on the all knowledgeable gp. Most of whom are inaccessible for this discussion. Well OK. Mine refuse point blank to make an appt re covid. There is so much bullshit around this. They could remove a lot of it with improved information. Made freely available. Surely its about understanding the risks and benefits of having a jab. It really isn't beyond the whit of man by now to have an app that takes your age, sex, race, and other material details and advises at the end your risk / benefit.... You know like those in depth medicals your gp gives you when you reach 50 and they tell you to lose weight, stop smoking, exercise more and stop worrying..

Yes, it's very easy to produce an app advising on the risk/benefit of getting a covid jab. Here goes:

Enter age:

Enter sex:

Enter race:

Enter weight:

Result: The benefits of being vaccinated outweigh the risks by a factor of 10,000. Go get vaccinated.

(exactly like the consult at 50 - regardless of who you are, yes lose weight, yes stop smoking, yes exercise more, yes reduce exposure to stress)"

Interesting response.

So your assertion is that everybody of all ages and with any medical history should get vaccinated because everybody has exactly the same risk factors and benefits.?

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

Seriously? After 18 months being told you still don't get it?

If you are not vaccinated and you contract Corona virus your symptoms are going to be a lot worse. Potentially dying-worse. Your chances of having bad symptoms for a very long time, months, possibly years, possibly the rest of your life, are much, much higher.

100,000 dead people later, now do you get it?

The Telegraph, 30/4/21

Enter age:

Enter sex:

Enter race:

Enter weight:

(exactly like the consult at 50 - regardless of who you are, yes lose weight, yes stop smoking, yes exercise more, yes reduce exposure to stress)

Interesting response.

So your assertion is that everybody of all ages and with any medical history should get vaccinated because everybody has exactly the same risk factors and benefits.? "

i assumed the x10k a hypothetical. Rather than always the answer.

Trouble with this approach is the yellow flags are probably so few on number it is hard to draw a conclusion about what the risks factors are. And I suspect it’s as hard to then link these to covid cases to give a risk based prediction here to. Eg does whatever causes increase vaccination risk also cause increases COVID risk so that actually the vaccine is still a better option. Or is it just specific to the vaccine and not COVID which makes the gap narrower …

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Yes you still have to isolate if you test positive, regardless if you have been double jabbed. really so whats the point of having it and why all the fuss over people who dont want it surely dont matter

If you are not vaccinated and you contract Corona virus your symptoms are going to be a lot worse. Potentially dying-worse. Your chances of having bad symptoms for a very long time, months, possibly years, possibly the rest of your life, are much, much higher.

100,000 dead people later, now do you get it?"

i think you dont get its up to people if they have it or not,if they wana take the risk of catching it without a vaccine thats peoples right,myself ive been double jabbed but really dont have a prob with those who havent been,the ones there putting at risk are themselves isnt it?or are you not that confident in the jab doing what its supposed to

Pissing myself laughing.

agree about the long term data, but it is the most tested vaccine, almost every lab around the world has been testing it"

A vaccine usually has decades of tests and trials before being put into use. It’s clearly not the most tested vaccine ever. Quite the opposite..

"Well my info comes from Dr's in hospitals and a friend with a PhD doing studies on immunology and vaccination.

Since I'm not an expert on these subjects, I'll use the advice I get from them rather than crackpot YouTube videos and people incapable of basic statistical analysis."

I can give you example of plenty of medical experts that will say differently to your friends. Including the inventor of the MRNA vaccines…

Tin town

The Telegraph, 30/4/21

Enter age:

Enter sex:

Enter race:

Enter weight:

Interesting response.

So your assertion is that everybody of all ages and with any medical history should get vaccinated because everybody has exactly the same risk factors and benefits.? i assumed the x10k a hypothetical. Rather than always the answer.

Trouble with this approach is the yellow flags are probably so few on number it is hard to draw a conclusion about what the risks factors are. And I suspect it’s as hard to then link these to covid cases to give a risk based prediction here to. Eg does whatever causes increase vaccination risk also cause increases COVID risk so that actually the vaccine is still a better option. Or is it just specific to the vaccine and not COVID which makes the gap narrower …"

All great points... ...further In something like this with such gargantuan numbers it's easier to crunch data and find patterns. Much easier than a poorly informed, disinterested or inaccessible gp. Now I'm sure there are some good GPs with expert covid knowledge but there are plenty who aren't. But if the medical records have histology and allergies and so on... Then this is one great example where technology can help to reassure why its a good thing to have it... Or why caveat emptor and a bit risky... Or why.. hey red flag...don't take it. And that's a patient led, individual assessment not depending on if your GP is available or knowledgeable or tired or making a mistake.

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Tangier, Morocco

100,000 dead people later, now do you get it?"

Where I work lots of people. Have had it and some many times over. I've fucked women that had covid. I've tested negative for it all. And I have underlying health conditions that make me high risk..

It's my choice to take any form. Of medicine and as it should be for everyone and with no coercion from. The state.

Overall from. Working with people who have it, fucking people. Who had it and looking at my own health.. I dont care. You. Should just talk to your doctor, fuck what the state and influences say. Make a choice that you are fine with and leave it all there.

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 16:38:02]

Pissing myself laughing.

agree about the long term data, but it is the most tested vaccine, almost every lab around the world has been testing it

A vaccine usually has decades of tests and trials before being put into use. It’s clearly not the most tested vaccine ever. Quite the opposite.."

You could look at it from the opposite view.

Producing a protein using mRNA obviously works. If it didn’t we would not be here. Research into how to engineer the specific mRNA sequence is a few decades in the making. Packing the mRNA strand, with its stop-start sequences intact, within a lipid enclosure took several years. Those have been done. The mRNA works in promoting a cell to produce the same protein as an invaded cell makes when pirated by the virus. New vaccines are already being constructed against various virus, such as HIV and Ebola. Seems a reasonable advance from injecting people with live cowpox vaccine or boiled polio virus.

Who knows: they may even be able to engineer things to make my cock grow a few inches. Or that maybe a step too far. Whatever.

Fears grow over a colossal wave of people who don't know they have a virus passing on a virus they don't know they've got to others who won't know they've got it.

An NHS spokesman explained “At this rate the virus could continue to spread amongst the unwitting and cause no harm”

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Something to question "

yep makes no sense at all does it.

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

Seriously?

henley on thames

100,000 dead people later, now do you get it?

Where I work lots of people. Have had it and some many times over. I've fucked women that had covid. I've tested negative for it all. And I have underlying health conditions that make me high risk..

It's my choice to take any form. Of medicine and as it should be for everyone and with no coercion from. The state.

Overall from. Working with people who have it, fucking people. Who had it and looking at my own health.. I dont care. You. Should just talk to your doctor, fuck what the state and influences say. Make a choice that you are fine with and leave it all there. "

Seems to have affected your typing.

henley on thames

100,000 dead people later, now do you get it?i think you dont get its up to people if they have it or not,if they wana take the risk of catching it without a vaccine thats peoples right,myself ive been double jabbed but really dont have a prob with those who havent been,the ones there putting at risk are themselves isnt it?or are you not that confident in the jab doing what its supposed to"

No. People who have not been vaccinated are more likely to get it and more likely to pass it in.

henley on thames

Is anyone seriously suggesting that it is a better idea to not get vaccinated than to get vaccinated?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Seriously? "

Also it’s the anti vaccination lot who are causing the problems at the vaccination sites trying to stop people going about their lives and getting the vaccine.

How many pro vaccine marches or attacks have there been ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Is anyone seriously suggesting that it is a better idea to not get vaccinated than to get vaccinated? "

Yes, people suggest this.

Tin town

"Is anyone seriously suggesting that it is a better idea to not get vaccinated than to get vaccinated? "

For some individuals absolutely yes. For the majority, depending on sex, age, location etc the answer is there is a sliding scale of benefit for this one virus only, from reduced symptoms to life saving, which is a moving feast at the moment.

Its a lazy argument to say it is risk free and of benefit to all.

Blackburn

Something to question "

What do people think radiation poisoning is?

Chemo?

Radiotherapy?

Is it not penetration using electric frequencies?

Check out the side effects of cancer treatments on the NHS website.

It includes

Loss if appetite taste and smell

Diarrhoea

Have you noticed how many antenna are are up?

And those new digital billboards?

Pay attention to your streets next time you're driving about. And just look at all the potential EMF there are.

So... even if you're tripled jabbed. Radiation poisoning can still get you.

Something to question

What do people think radiation poisoning is?

Chemo?

Radiotherapy?

Is it not penetration using electric frequencies?

Check out the side effects of cancer treatments on the NHS website.

It includes

Loss if appetite taste and smell

Diarrhoea

Have you noticed how many antenna are are up?

And those new digital billboards?

Pay attention to your streets next time you're driving about. And just look at all the potential EMF there are.

So... even if you're tripled jabbed. Radiation poisoning can still get you."

Eh?

Get your vaccine!"

What a load of bull shit I must he a fucking walking miracle ever since the start of covid I've done what I've wanted when I wanted saw who I wanted when I wanted never locked down once ain't wore no mask even kissed women that have tested positive for covid been around ppl that have cought covid and guess what lucky old me over here who ain't got no Immune system must be a walking fucking miracle lmao because I ain't cought covid once just take your vaccine like any other jab you'd get and stfu ppp have gone mad posting they got double jabbed like it some fucking achievement fucking lost ppl

There are some so called doctors here! Simple fact is there are not enough studys done on the vaccine it's only on the market! These things take years 2 study and give an accurate assessment of it! Vaccine people are the biggest human trial ever that's a fact there are no arguments!!!

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

"There are some so called doctors here! Simple fact is there are not enough studys done on the vaccine it's only on the market! These things take years 2 study and give an accurate assessment of it! Vaccine people are the biggest human trial ever that's a fact there are no arguments!!! "

Sometimes I wish that no government in the world would have done anything to curtail the impact of the virus. No vaccines, no social distancing, no closures of borders, no lockdowns, no masks and no public health notices, everything open.

Only then we (including all the “experts” who talk about human trial, etc) would be able to see the full impact of covid to the global population.

Then the very same “experts” would talk about another biggest human trial ever.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"There are some so called doctors here! Simple fact is there are not enough studys done on the vaccine it's only on the market! These things take years 2 study and give an accurate assessment of it! Vaccine people are the biggest human trial ever that's a fact there are no arguments!!! "

Hhmmm there also seems to be some regulatory medical experts on here too. Not.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"There are some so called doctors here! Simple fact is there are not enough studys done on the vaccine it's only on the market! These things take years 2 study and give an accurate assessment of it! Vaccine people are the biggest human trial ever that's a fact there are no arguments!!!

Sometimes I wish that no government in the world would have done anything to curtail the impact of the virus. No vaccines, no social distancing, no closures of borders, no lockdowns, no masks and no public health notices, everything open.

Only then we (including all the “experts” who talk about human trial, etc) would be able to see the full impact of covid to the global population.

Then the very same “experts” would talk about another biggest human trial ever."

Well it would of certainly helped with global warming if the planets population had of been halved,perhaps we missed our chance

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

"There are some so called doctors here! Simple fact is there are not enough studys done on the vaccine it's only on the market! These things take years 2 study and give an accurate assessment of it! Vaccine people are the biggest human trial ever that's a fact there are no arguments!!!

Then the very same “experts” would talk about another biggest human trial ever.

Well it would of certainly helped with global warming if the planets population had of been halved,perhaps we missed our chance"

Perhaps, but you probably choose to ignore the freak weather in some parts of the world lately. Like the once in a century rainfall in Germany, the 48 degrees Celcius in the medittatanean, the extreme temperatures in Siberia.

Do you expect that such extreme weather should wipe a few hundrends of thousands in one go to admit that there is a problem?

I believe there is climate change. I am not doing much, other than recycling but I do not close my eyes to extreme weather in parts of the world that such extreme weather is not the norm.

Pissing myself laughing.

sorry but no way, the officiall papers especially say how it was only tested to a tiny amount of people, Fauci admitted the animal testing has been prety much skipped

Tin town

The op title. Is vaxed or unvaxed.

Literally just hung up from a call with an older couple in their 80s and need to some work doing in their home. Both fragile and risk averse as is their right. Ask workmen if they are double jabbed before they are invited into their home... All answers so far have been "no, don't worry love we haven't had it or caught it" and so they have been moving onto the next one. My point however, this is exactly the situation jabs were bought into protect those more fragile folks. But how are they supposed to validate the answers provided? So they minimise their risks.

» Add a new message to this topic