FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid vaccination yes or no

Covid vaccination yes or no

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a random question for people on here do you think there should be a bit on the profile settings where you can say you have been vaccinated or not because I feel as if there should be a area that has that feature and so you have the choice to meet vaccinated or non vaccinated people depends where your point of view is?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *_and_SCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Personally I don’t feel that’s necessary or appropriate. People have their reasons for getting the vaccine or not. It’s up to individuals to ask and for others to share that information if they want to. We don’t have settings for other medical information so why should this be necessary?

There is another forum message board for virus related queries and discussions. You might be better asking in there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a random question for people on here do you think there should be a bit on the profile settings where you can say you have been vaccinated or not because I feel as if there should be a area that has that feature and so you have the choice to meet vaccinated or non vaccinated people depends where your point of view is?

"

No I don't think so. People could tell fibs about it, depending on what they thought the other person wanted to hear.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. People will lie.

People should vet potential meets the way they always have - informally.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Nah.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Just a random question for people on here do you think there should be a bit on the profile settings where you can say you have been vaccinated or not because I feel as if there should be a area that has that feature and so you have the choice to meet vaccinated or non vaccinated people depends where your point of view is?

"

Before arranging a meet you could ask them to send you a direct pic of their Covid passport

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

No, how would it be prooved op. People lie on fab

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"No, how would it be prooved op. People lie on fab "

They do not!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"No, how would it be prooved op. People lie on fab

They do not! "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do people ask for proof of other vaccinations? I know that MMR for instance aren't at pandemic level by any means but any one of those diseases could be dangerous to a vulnerable person.

I thought the whole point of a vaccination was that you are then protected to a certain level. Surely if you're meeting unvaccinated people they're at more risk than you are given that it doesn't stop you carrying and spreading C19.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It would be a good option, though the site may feel a moral responsibility, should anyone meet and become ill - especially as they won't be validating the data.

It could be extended, for people to show STI result data.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Nope as others have said it easy to lie,ive been double jabbed but wont be asking potential meets if they have or not.if anyone asks me it will be a thanks but no thanks

It's now on most dating sites but honestly you could just ask or mention when chatting, just you hopefully talk about other health aspect (STIs?) People can add it to their blurb too.

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

No its pointless.

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Do people ask for proof of other vaccinations? I know that MMR for instance aren't at pandemic level by any means but any one of those diseases could be dangerous to a vulnerable person.

I thought the whole point of a vaccination was that you are then protected to a certain level. Surely if you're meeting unvaccinated people they're at more risk than you are given that it doesn't stop you carrying and spreading C19."

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"No. People will lie."

Quite easy to prove though

"It would be a good option, though the site may feel a moral responsibility, should anyone meet and become ill - especially as they won't be validating the data.

It could be extended, for people to show STI result data. "

Jesus. What a scary viewpoint.

"Papers, Citizen"

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"It would be a good option, though the site may feel a moral responsibility, should anyone meet and become ill - especially as they won't be validating the data.

It could be extended, for people to show STI result data. "

Absolutely not.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

What's to stop people saying they are vaccinated when they aren't just to get a shag?

We don't have anything like that for sexual health checkups.... Why covid?

It could be extended, for people to show STI result data.

Jesus. What a scary viewpoint.

"Papers, Citizen""

Absolutely spot on!

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Nope as others have said it easy to lie,ive been double jabbed but wont be asking potential meets if they have or not.if anyone asks me it will be a thanks but no thanks"

So you've been jabbed but if a hot woman asks you if you've been jabbed you wouldn't meet her ?

Not sure I understand your logic

borehamwood

"Nope as others have said it easy to lie,ive been double jabbed but wont be asking potential meets if they have or not.if anyone asks me it will be a thanks but no thanks

So you've been jabbed but if a hot woman asks you if you've been jabbed you wouldn't meet her ?

Not sure I understand your logic"

easy i wont be meeting people who demand to know my vax status,i wont be asking and i wont be answering if im asked,i dont really matrer if you are vaxed or not both can still be infected and both can still pass it on,if peeps are that worried about covid the best thing is for them not to get up close and personal with anyone,myself i gona get on with enjoying life again

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Nope as others have said it easy to lie,ive been double jabbed but wont be asking potential meets if they have or not.if anyone asks me it will be a thanks but no thanks

Not sure I understand your logiceasy i wont be meeting people who demand to know my vax status,i wont be asking and i wont be answering if im asked,i dont really matrer if you are vaxed or not both can still be infected and both can still pass it on,if peeps are that worried about covid the best thing is for them not to get up close and personal with anyone,myself i gona get on with enjoying life again"

Same here. I don't care how hot someone think they are - if they start asking me to provide my medical records - I'm not interested in having anything to do with them.

Manchester (she/her)

"No. People will lie.

Quite easy to prove though"

I don't think it needs formal validation through the site. People should vet people as they feel necessary, as they've always done.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Crazy people are so eager to force people to hand over private medical information.

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

Not sure I understand your logiceasy i wont be meeting people who demand to know my vax status,i wont be asking and i wont be answering if im asked,i dont really matrer if you are vaxed or not both can still be infected and both can still pass it on,if peeps are that worried about covid the best thing is for them not to get up close and personal with anyone,myself i gona get on with enjoying life again"

Finally some logical sense!

Still don’t understand why vaccinated people are safer to meet then healthy covid negative non vaccinated people

Not sure I understand your logiceasy i wont be meeting people who demand to know my vax status,i wont be asking and i wont be answering if im asked,i dont really matrer if you are vaxed or not both can still be infected and both can still pass it on,if peeps are that worried about covid the best thing is for them not to get up close and personal with anyone,myself i gona get on with enjoying life again

Finally some logical sense!

Still don’t understand why vaccinated people are safer to meet then healthy covid negative non vaccinated people "

im gonna test everyone.

*Tapes swab to knob*

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"No. People will lie.

I don't think it needs formal validation through the site. People should vet people as they feel necessary, as they've always done."

No it’s not up to the site to vet it. But if it really matters to you then you can ask for proof, which is easily provided.

Manchester (she/her)

"No. People will lie.

I don't think it needs formal validation through the site. People should vet people as they feel necessary, as they've always done.

No it’s not up to the site to vet it. But if it really matters to you then you can ask for proof, which is easily provided. "

Sure. I personally won't be asking - I have other ideas.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"

There's a place on your profile to choose M / F / couple people can't fill that in honestly would you trust someone that says vaccinated ?

By *heAlphaMongoloidMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

There's a place on your profile to choose M / F / couple people can't fill that in honestly would you trust someone that says vaccinated ?"

Lol

What a ludicrous idea. Should there be a bit where you can say you've been vaccinated against flu or hepatitis or any other disease? Other people's medical history is no one else's business. If you only want to meet vaccinated people then fine (although I don't understand why), you can ask them yourself.

My name is Dirk

I've been vaccinated against Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Typhoid, Diphtheria, Polio, Tiberculosis, Hepatitis A and B.

My latest sexual health screening is all clear. Proof can be obtained by messaging me.

Havent had my Covid vaccine as I have had Covid and let's face it, even if I did take the jab, it wont stop me getting or spreading it.

Imagine everyones profile read like that.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"

Yes - you have the option on Tinder!

Hell no.

borehamwood

Yes - you have the option on Tinder! "

and how do tinder verify this? Or is it like most other hook up sites you know people bullshitting?

By *est Mims LookingCouple  over a year ago

Crofton

Can we ask for proof of std & hiv negative test. So first meet sounds more like a DR appt if they start to add that information on here. It's no one's business but YOUR DRs what you're medical records are. Don't like the risk of the unknown than get out of the LS.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

" Can we ask for proof of std & hiv negative test. So first meet sounds more like a DR appt if they start to add that information on here. It's no one's business but YOUR DRs what you're medical records are. Don't like the risk of the unknown than get out of the LS. "

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

My medical history / status is my business.

"My medical history / status is my business. "

As it should be. Your body, your right to disclose or not

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Absoulutley not! X

Just gonna throw this out there, there are loads of other things that "could" be an option on your fab profile (like sti testing) but this isn't foolproof as shock horror people lie.

I think it's something that should be spoken about in private after contact has been made.

Danish x

No. Because its no-ones fucking business.

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

A wise old person once told me "if you're not ashamed of it why hide it?".

I am vaccinated and I have no issues with telling you this..

Don't ask me how much I weigh tho cos that's none of your b****y business!

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

PDI

"A wise old person once told me "if you're not ashamed of it why hide it?".

I am vaccinated and I have no issues with telling you this..

Don't ask me how much I weigh tho cos that's none of your b****y business! "

In other words I’m more than happy for the state to take care of my health but take no personal responsibility at all when it comes to it

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Well if it meant the difference between meeting someone who I particularly fancy, and not meeting them, my vaccination record, along with any other test results are available, and even my council tax bill showing single person discount on it, are all open for inspection, or anything else that makes someone feel more comfortable, and relaxed in my company.

By *chpunkeeMan  over a year ago

knutsford

Totally agree. I prefer to have a private conversation about peoples status and do so prior to or during a social.

It is everyones right to choose what they do, and if you want to be safe re STIs you ask ....same goes for covid especially if you are over 50 and/or have other med issues.

Otherwise its a lottery.

STI tests are only relevant when they're taken.

They're irrelevant afterwards.

Your vaccination status is irrelevant at any time. Vaccinated people can also be infected enough to spread the virus.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

I have long covid it's messed me up bad I do really wish I could have had the vaccination before I got covid may be health wise things would be different now.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

What would stop someone lying?

Single guys have been known to pretend to be couples, so any one with a profile who wants to get a meet should not find checking or unchecking a box too much trouble

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Nope, just ask them if it’s something that you base your decision on. Like you would other things.

"What would stop someone lying?

Single guys have been known to pretend to be couples, so any one with a profile who wants to get a meet should not find checking or unchecking a box too much trouble "

Make them show their covid passport on the NHS app and then get a scanner to read it

Obviously I'm being facetious here don't jump on me

Doughnut

» Add a new message to this topic