FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Afghanistan

Afghanistan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

The people that are leaving Afghanistan to this country are they being tested for covid and have they been vaccinated.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm sure they will be

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not everyone coming into the country has to be tested , it’s in the exceptions list…

Day 2 probably - they may get quarantined. Maybe day 8

Probably lat flow and pcr later -

By *inkie and perkyCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield/manchester

Is that your principle concern?ffs

"The people that are leaving Afghanistan to this country are they being tested for covid and have they been vaccinated. "

That's an extremely offensive question, do you really need to ask it.

Huge numberd of people are being executed in Afghanistan by the Taliban and you are worried about Covid testing/vaccine.

I'd be more worried about radicalised refugees than bloody covid thats more likely in the 20,000 they sending to the uk

"I'd be more worried about radicalised refugees than bloody covid thats more likely in the 20,000 they sending to the uk"

My thoughts too

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I thought i saw on the news the other day that all afghans are being given the vaccine on arrival at Brize Norton.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

They are going straight into quarantine and not allowed out for that period.

I would be surprised if any of them will be in a hurry to go roaming the streets anytime soon

More to the point, have they been screened to check whether or not they have terrorist connections ?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"More to the point, have they been screened to check whether or not they have terrorist connections ?"

I think that was the point of securing the airport and why they are not just moving them all out on the same day.

They are checking docs and whether they worked for the allied forces.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

They are put straight into quarantine and vaccinated on day 2

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"The people that are leaving Afghanistan to this country are they being tested for covid and have they been vaccinated.

Huge numberd of people are being executed in Afghanistan by the Taliban and you are worried about Covid testing/vaccine.

"

Agreed! Show some empathy peeps please? X

STOKE ON TRENT

"The people that are leaving Afghanistan to this country are they being tested for covid and have they been vaccinated. "

Easy to ask when you are not in their situation

Families torn apart public flogging torture

Pain suffering

If and when they reach safety

They will get tested for covid

"The people that are leaving Afghanistan to this country are they being tested for covid and have they been vaccinated.

"

well done at least some people have some love and understand how much these poor people have endured every one is so brainwashed with covid Get on with your lives people think of others

too be honest i dont see the problem with the question ? loads will be thinking it ?? plus hes not said anything else ie he dosnt want them here or anything else??

i think we should try and help as many as poss

Leeds

With the chaotic scenes at the airport of crowds of people there four or five days with little food and water, people getting crushed to death, do you think it would be possible to organise covid testing ?

"With the chaotic scenes at the airport of crowds of people there four or five days with little food and water, people getting crushed to death, do you think it would be possible to organise covid testing ? "

but its a simple question ? hes not saying anything other than will they be tested ???

Leeds

They will be tested in the UK quarantine hotels

chesterfield

too be honest i dont see the problem with the question ? loads will be thinking it ?? plus hes not said anything else ie he dosnt want them here or anything else??

i think we should try and help as many as poss"

Thank you for saying this.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

They're being tested and offered a vaccine on arrival. They're also going into Govt quarantine hotels.

chesterfield

They're being tested and offered a vaccine on arrival. They're also going into Govt quarantine hotels. "

That's ok then, that's all I was asking.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Just a thought

could the sudden pullout of Afghanistan be a consequence of covid and the logistics of administering double jab vaccines plus boosters to a nation that has been ripped apart and has no identification of its citizens.

North West

"Just a thought

could the sudden pullout of Afghanistan be a consequence of covid and the logistics of administering double jab vaccines plus boosters to a nation that has been ripped apart and has no identification of its citizens. "

Or the ill thought out consequence of a "peace deal" in Doha; the release of over 6k insurgency prisoners and the inexorable rise of a terrorist organisation that's tried to make a legitimate political face in recent years?

Follow Occam's Razor - usually gives you the answer

By *heAlphaMongoloidMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Lots of fake news even on the BBC.

They used footage from an american football stadium and pretended to be from an airport in Afghanistan.

Why? They want countries like our to accept more foreigners. Why? So that they can destabilise the host nation. Why? So that governments can legitimately stay in power and dish out more control.

Due to the fact the Kabul mission is classed as a war footing civil law requirements will be overlooked where impractical. Once landed in the U.K. civil law will once more apply, eg: quarantine and testing.

It’s a red country, they are getting tested was on local news , one flight into Birmingham they have been in the airport for nearly 24 hours , waiting for tests etc , when I say in the airport I don’t mean walking around boots and costa , held up waiting checks etc before being put into a quarantine hotel

"I'd be more worried about radicalised refugees than bloody covid thats more likely in the 20,000 they sending to the uk

My thoughts too"

And mine .

Leeds

"

They used footage from an american football stadium and pretended to be from an airport in Afghanistan.

"

Crowds at American Football stadiums don't tend to wear turbans and hijabs.

By *old200Man  over a year ago

Congleton

the people who are being evacuated are either british nationals already or worked for the Armed Forces during the conflict with their immediate families also.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"

I think we've all read between the lines on this question.

I think we've all read between the lines on this question."

I could hear the dog whistle loud and clear.

Another one who hides their real meaning behind the veil of ‘just asking questions’.

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Why? They want countries like our to accept more foreigners. Why? So that they can destabilise the host nation. Why? So that governments can legitimately stay in power and dish out more control."

I am not sure if you are correct with regards to what you said about the BBC. Maybe they used the footage you claimed I can not tell you they have not.

But if they have, I think you are wrong to say that they pretended to be from an airport in Afghanistan. By maintaining this view, you are giving explanations (akin to widely circulated conspiracy theories) to three of your questions.

I became very curious with what you said. How could be a footage from an American football stadium to be used for the pretense of being from an airport in Afghanistan? This comparison sounded bat crazy to me.

So I did a quick fact check. The video was originally posted a couple of years ago and it is indeed from a football stadium. At some point later someone made a claim that the footage was from Kabul airport and the footage started circulating more through social media.

IF BBC really used this footage, they probably believed that it was indeed from Kabul airport and they did not pretend.

It seems that someone from ABC also got duped to use the same footage.

Therefore, if this really happened, it seems that it was a genuine cock up and not something deliberate to create a falsehood in order to control people’s minds.

Factcheck from Reurers regarding that video

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-video-kabul-airport/fact-check-video-shows-texas-football-stadium-in-2019-not-kabul-airport-in-2021-idUSL1N2PQ22P?edition-redirect=uk

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"I'd be more worried about radicalised refugees than bloody covid thats more likely in the 20,000 they sending to the uk"

Not too worried. There is a risk of one or two. But generally knowing Kabul, its people and the groups were transporting its low. When you factor home grown radicalisation and radicalised people via other channels I say on the grand scale its almost negligible. Now obviously we don't want any but then when you factor this tiny risk against the very real risk to life of 10,000s (many of who have been working with us to combat extremists and the taliban) its a no brainer. It is the right thing to do.

"More to the point, have they been screened to check whether or not they have terrorist connections ?"
good point. Someone check if they are on r/incel and r/theredpill.

"I'd be more worried about radicalised refugees than bloody covid thats more likely in the 20,000 they sending to the uk

Not too worried. There is a risk of one or two. But generally knowing Kabul, its people and the groups were transporting its low. When you factor home grown radicalisation and radicalised people via other channels I say on the grand scale its almost negligible. Now obviously we don't want any but then when you factor this tiny risk against the very real risk to life of 10,000s (many of who have been working with us to combat extremists and the taliban) its a no brainer. It is the right thing to do."

Only one or two? Was only two that planned m.e.n arena

Not too worried. There is a risk of one or two. But generally knowing Kabul, its people and the groups were transporting its low. When you factor home grown radicalisation and radicalised people via other channels I say on the grand scale its almost negligible. Now obviously we don't want any but then when you factor this tiny risk against the very real risk to life of 10,000s (many of who have been working with us to combat extremists and the taliban) its a no brainer. It is the right thing to do.

Only one or two? Was only two that planned m.e.n arena"

The people who planned the MEN arena bombing were Afghan refugees?

By *lakieWoman  over a year ago

Oxford

I think its sad to read and here what these refugees have to go through without us ridiculing them for wanting a safer life for themselves and their children.

I live close to Brize Norton and have seen the planes coming in to the airport there but they are not staying on base longer than they need to and I think we should be thinking about giving our support and offering care packages of simple things like soap etc to help them integrate into our society rather than alienating them

STOKE ON TRENT

"I think its sad to read and here what these refugees have to go through without us ridiculing them for wanting a safer life for themselves and their children.

I live close to Brize Norton and have seen the planes coming in to the airport there but they are not staying on base longer than they need to and I think we should be thinking about giving our support and offering care packages of simple things like soap etc to help them integrate into our society rather than alienating them"

Xxx

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I think its sad to read and here what these refugees have to go through without us ridiculing them for wanting a safer life for themselves and their children.

I live close to Brize Norton and have seen the planes coming in to the airport there but they are not staying on base longer than they need to and I think we should be thinking about giving our support and offering care packages of simple things like soap etc to help them integrate into our society rather than alienating them"

yes you are right and was heartened when i saw on the local news that a Jewish community were organising just that and toys for the children. Its not only bringing people together but faiths too.

North West

"More to the point, have they been screened to check whether or not they have terrorist connections ?good point. Someone check if they are on r/incel and r/theredpill. "

The username speaks for itself.

The people who planned the MEN arena bombing were Afghan refugees?"

Try reading before you butt in, radicalised refugees!

At no point did i say the men arena terrorists were from Afghanistan.

The conversation was about 1 or 2 radicalised refugees getting through.

"

The people who bombed the MEN Arena were refugees?

The people who bombed the MEN Arena were refugees?"

Salman Abedi was born here to Libian refugees

Half right

The people who bombed the MEN Arena were refugees?

Salman Abedi was born here to Libian refugees

Half right"

Not really, Salman and Hasam were both born and bred in Manchester, they were British citizens.

By *heAlphaMongoloidMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Why? They want countries like our to accept more foreigners. Why? So that they can destabilise the host nation. Why? So that governments can legitimately stay in power and dish out more control.

I am not sure if you are correct with regards to what you said about the BBC. Maybe they used the footage you claimed I can not tell you they have not.

But if they have, I think you are wrong to say that they pretended to be from an airport in Afghanistan. By maintaining this view, you are giving explanations (akin to widely circulated conspiracy theories) to three of your questions.

I became very curious with what you said. How could be a footage from an American football stadium to be used for the pretense of being from an airport in Afghanistan? This comparison sounded bat crazy to me.

So I did a quick fact check. The video was originally posted a couple of years ago and it is indeed from a football stadium. At some point later someone made a claim that the footage was from Kabul airport and the footage started circulating more through social media.

IF BBC really used this footage, they probably believed that it was indeed from Kabul airport and they did not pretend.

Therefore, if this really happened, it seems that it was a genuine cock up and not something deliberate to create a falsehood in order to control people’s minds.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-video-kabul-airport/fact-check-video-shows-texas-football-stadium-in-2019-not-kabul-airport-in-2021-idUSL1N2PQ22P?edition-redirect=uk

"

A genuine cockup. Ok.

Seems they can do these sort of thing any time they want. No where in the world does it say the news needs to tell the truth.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

We must treat the refugees on humanitarian grounds as this is the least we can do

Mate works in a £450 a night hotel they are quarantining in with Room service

"Mate works in a £450 a night hotel they are quarantining in with Room service "

I’m glad they’re being housed in decent accommodation.

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

I am Glad to see that you are concerned about you fellow humans especially the ones who have risked there lives supporting the the west,

Nice

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

A genuine cockup. Ok.

Seems they can do these sort of thing any time they want. No where in the world does it say the news needs to tell the truth."

To be honest, the ABC should have fact checked it before using it. The BBC should have fact checked it before using it.

But you should also have fact checked it before believing it and using it here. Shows that you can also be easily duped with dubious info if such info fits in your beliefs. Whoever made that falsehood, managed to control your mind. Mission complete.

Essentially, it was a 3 way cock up.

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

All vetted.

Let's worry about those that were born here and have been radicalised rather than just assuming it's only 'foreigners'.

At the end of the day , these poor people are human beings. Sadly born at the wrong time and in the wrong part of world. But still human beings none the less . We don’t know how lucky we are

Apparently Germany is taking 10000 refugees #dontshoweritsalie.

"At the end of the day , these poor people are human beings. Sadly born at the wrong time and in the wrong part of world. But still human beings none the less . We don’t know how lucky we are "
and that's coming from some one from Glasgow so it really does show how bad the Afghan lives are

Never heard of ripley ? Hopefully it’s better than Kabul airport?

North West

"Mate works in a £450 a night hotel they are quarantining in with Room service "

They have to have room service when quarantining from red list countries! The whole point is they're only supposed to go outside, supervised, for a brief period and shouldn't mix with other families. Exactly the same for anyone else returning from a red country. They will NOT be choosing from the room service menu - it will be the "Serco special slop" that is specifically provided for the quarantinees.

"Never heard of ripley ? Hopefully it’s better than Kabul airport? "
it's about on the same level got a WH smith and a Wetherspoons probably not as big ques in Ripley tho.

That's more a UK decision than a refugee decision. Wonder who owns it ... Guaranteed occupancy for a while ...

North West

"Mate works in a £450 a night hotel they are quarantining in with Room service

That's more a UK decision than a refugee decision. Wonder who owns it ... Guaranteed occupancy for a while ..."

Indeed and they will NOT be paying £450 a night per person. I'm interested to know where this hotel is, because even The Wellesley in Knightsbridge is "only" £388 a night and that's five stars with butler service as an option.

I think we've all read between the lines on this question."

please enlighten us with your wisdom I wouldn't think it's a unusual request.

I think we've all read between the lines on this question. please enlighten us with your wisdom I wouldn't think it's a unusual request."

Yes they have to quarantine but no they are not being tested because it is literally a matter of life-and-death.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Test them on the plane, then quarantine them in safety: no brainer.

North West

I think we've all read between the lines on this question. please enlighten us with your wisdom I wouldn't think it's a unusual request.

Yes they have to quarantine but no they are not being tested because it is literally a matter of life-and-death. "

Apparently those arriving for the quarantine in the UK are being tested on day 2, etc, the same as other red list countries but of course, there isn't likely to be pre departure testing for obvious reasons.

https://news.sky.com/story/afghanistan-all-those-arriving-in-uk-after-fleeing-taliban-to-be-offered-covid-vaccine-12386317

"Never heard of ripley ? Hopefully it’s better than Kabul airport? it's about on the same level got a WH smith and a Wetherspoons probably not as big ques in Ripley tho. "

Ah my mistake. The vicar of ripley . Quaint

Well of course they are! They can hardly pop out and get food!

Recently on question time a labour MP said so what if some have connections to the taliban people can change … the Tory MP said .. and that is why you will never be in power in the foreseeable future !!!!

I think we've all read between the lines on this question. please enlighten us with your wisdom I wouldn't think it's a unusual request.

Yes they have to quarantine but no they are not being tested because it is literally a matter of life-and-death.

Apparently those arriving for the quarantine in the UK are being tested on day 2, etc, the same as other red list countries but of course, there isn't likely to be pre departure testing for obvious reasons.

https://news.sky.com/story/afghanistan-all-those-arriving-in-uk-after-fleeing-taliban-to-be-offered-covid-vaccine-12386317"

Thats what I meant.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

Of the civilians killed in Afghanistan by UK/US bombing - a quarter -1600 - were children.

Cue Farage moaning about refugees

"Recently on question time a labour MP said so what if some have connections to the taliban people can change … the Tory MP said .. and that is why you will never be in power in the foreseeable future !!!!"

when?

By *eddybear19782Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

They are transfered to quarantine hotels and are tested and vacancies are available and having seen this first hand in this country they are arriving with nothing seen kids with a plastic bag with clothes and not even a toy human beings dont deserve this at least there safe for now

"Recently on question time a labour MP said so what if some have connections to the taliban people can change … the Tory MP said .. and that is why you will never be in power in the foreseeable future !!!!

when?"

Last night, in his wet dream.

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

"Is that your principle concern?ffs"

I did think this to myself!!