FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Virus section

Virus section

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litlicker77 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Who else thinks it’s time this section was removed as it’s got nothing to do with swinging lifestyles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Who else thinks it’s time this section was removed as it’s got nothing to do with swinging lifestyles "

It's simple really you don't like it don't read / use it.

I never can understand the arrogance needed to suggest shutting a feature down just because you either don't like it or don't believe it should exist when its clear many users do value and benefit from it.

The main purpose of the virus section is to keep any talk of the pandemic out of the main swinging sections surely even you must realise that's a good thing?

KJ

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The virus chat is in quarantine, self isolating from the lifestyle.

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I understand the premise given the fact that many seem to cause great divides. But as KJ said. If you don’t want to read it don’t. It has certainly helped me gain an insight into others values and my block list has grown massively (with both vaccinated and unvaccinated I might add)

There are many things on the forums not related to swinging (the games section for example). Fab is there to be used as each individual user sees fit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who else thinks it’s time this section was removed as it’s got nothing to do with swinging lifestyles "

I would differ from your opinion that it has nothing to do with the swinging lifestyle.

The virus is still here, so it is relevant because we still need to proceed with a degree of caution. So as to try not to spread it about or catch it

It's quite simple, if you dislike it.. don't look on it

The alternative is virus threads appearing in other sections.

At the end of the day a vast number of subjects totally irrelevant to swinging, get discussed on the forum . Because that is what forums are for

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Also, Covid will be kicking back in with a vengeance within the next few weeks.

It has everything to do with the life style because it has everything to do with well everything at the moment.

Would you also like the politics section and the games section,the lounge, the biker's and the camping section or closed down too?

People will still make virus chats, it's a very relevant experience for many. To add I highly doubt you would find 10% of forum threads associated with swinger lifestyles...

Neither are the "what are you having for dinner" threads but I don't see anyone complaining about those?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Just don't read it lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Virus Forum Bingo card duly ticked

1 of these posts every week, wanting to fill up the Virus section by posting to shut it down, because it's not needed

I'm 1 off a full house, so I'm waiting in anticipation of the next needed post.

It's entirely optional to visit here and there's tons of choice elsewhere, where you MIGHT be able to find a fellow soulmate.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If it wasn't here, then the topics would just be in the lounge instead.

It is however quite permissible to not come into the Virus section... you could just pretend it isn't here.

Cal

Tbh, I'm looking forward to the Christmas forum one starting up. Looking forward to emptying my big sac of goodies

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Pretend that it's a section that has absolutely no interest for you. Use your imagination, possibly some guided imagery, enrol a life coach, etc. Really, really put all of your effort into pretending this section isn't full of some wonderful people and it's not really interesting. Do this and you'll not remember your ever coming back.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I think it has a lot to do with being up close and extremely personal with people.....

Best logic is if you don't like it, don't read it

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Who else thinks it's time that there was a separate section for people to complain that they don't want to read sections of the forums?

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

I think the Scottish section of the forum should be removed as it is not relevant to me.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I thought it should have been removed immediately. The vin diagram of horny stupid middle aged conspiracy nut jobs and swingers is quite the crossover. I mean who would have thought that the opinions of white middle aged unemployed men would be so ill informed.

I would immediately come on here to find the truth from the anti science, anti vax, anti safe sex misogynist people that make up this fine pool of thinkers.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Why bother posting in a forum that you don’t think should be on here ?

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I think the Scottish section of the forum should be removed as it is not relevant to me.

"

This made me proper laugh out loud!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think the Scottish section of the forum should be removed as it is not relevant to me.

"

Maybe we should not shut it down, but expand it to take account of the virus' that are to do with swinging....like HIV/HepC/etc ?

» Add a new message to this topic