FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Coincidence? I think not

Coincidence? I think not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackformore100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Add this to the list of conspiracies... Has anyone else noticed at the time when the answer to this problem is to vax teenagers, that instantly an over the counter oral contraceptive aimed at teens has just started to be advertised on TV.? Does anyone know what's in them? A friends mums sons step dad told me it was laced with vax. What will they think of next.? Condoms lubed with Pfizer dust? Control, gates, wake up yada yada

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bookmarking this post for later. I need to go shopping for popcorn after work!

They should get the 5g vax put in Wkd.

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

"Add this to the list of conspiracies... Has anyone else noticed at the time when the answer to this problem is to vax teenagers, that instantly an over the counter oral contraceptive aimed at teens has just started to be advertised on TV.? Does anyone know what's in them? A friends mums sons step dad told me it was laced with vax. What will they think of next.? Condoms lubed with Pfizer dust? Control, gates, wake up yada yada "

It’s not aimed at teenagers?

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Can I have some of whatever you’re on please?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It isn’t aimed at teenagers and it’s old news, this was announced back in July

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Add this to the list of conspiracies... Has anyone else noticed at the time when the answer to this problem is to vax teenagers, that instantly an over the counter oral contraceptive aimed at teens has just started to be advertised on TV.? Does anyone know what's in them? A friends mums sons step dad told me it was laced with vax. What will they think of next.? Condoms lubed with Pfizer dust? Control, gates, wake up yada yada "

Er....how can a vaccination be put into a pill or on a condom.....that's a ridiculous suggestion.

Tin town

""

Well at least one got the irony. Erm.... Its a piss take. But fell on its face...

By *ightmovesTV/TS  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Add this to the list of conspiracies... Has anyone else noticed at the time when the answer to this problem is to vax teenagers, that instantly an over the counter oral contraceptive aimed at teens has just started to be advertised on TV.? Does anyone know what's in them? A friends mums sons step dad told me it was laced with vax. What will they think of next.? Condoms lubed with Pfizer dust? Control, gates, wake up yada yada

Er....how can a vaccination be put into a pill or on a condom.....that's a ridiculous suggestion.

"

It can be painted on.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Well at least one got the irony. Erm.... Its a piss take. But fell on its face... "

It's because it coincides with the sort of conversation that goes on in our house all the time.

"

Well at least one got the irony. Erm.... Its a piss take. But fell on its face... "

Great piss take. COVID IS HILARIOUS. Cant stop laughing NOT

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Well at least one got the irony. Erm.... Its a piss take. But fell on its face...

Great piss take. COVID IS HILARIOUS. Cant stop laughing NOT"

It's not making fun of covid it's making fun of conspiracy theories

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"Add this to the list of conspiracies... Has anyone else noticed at the time when the answer to this problem is to vax teenagers, that instantly an over the counter oral contraceptive aimed at teens has just started to be advertised on TV.? Does anyone know what's in them? A friends mums sons step dad told me it was laced with vax. What will they think of next.? Condoms lubed with Pfizer dust? Control, gates, wake up yada yada

"

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-initiates-phase-1-study-novel-oral-antiviral

Not saying its a vaccine, but Pfizer are working on a pill for covid.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Lol

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

"They should get the 5g vax put in Wkd. "

I thought they banned that stuff?

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

We’ve heard from a very reliable source that the new oral contraceptive and the vaccine both contain the exact same master ingredient… Bill Gates’ reptilian jizz!

Tin town

"We’ve heard from a very reliable source that the new oral contraceptive and the vaccine both contain the exact same master ingredient… Bill Gates’ reptilian jizz! "

Ooooooh. That explains why women get it less than men. Who knew?

"

Make that 2 of us. Off to the shops now for my popcorn. Is your fishing rod straining much?

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

If a Vax was developed that could be taken orally, they'd have brought out a vaccine in tablet form. This is tinfoil hat nonsense.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It can be painted on."

They perfected it with Skittles, ready for the full rollout, using the real stuff painted on.

The DaVinci code was a handbook for the secret brigade to bring this to fruition. It is a codeword for Davina McCall. Her haircare adverts got mass indoctrination, ready for vaccination via chocolates, beauty products, birth control and food items. You think shop shelves are running out of goods because of shortages? Think again. Avoid commercial television, as it is brainwashing you. The new iPhone 13 should tell you all you need to know about your safety from now. 13! . It's hidden in the pixels of Davina's adverts, only when received by 5G.

Central

"If a Vax was developed that could be taken orally, they'd have brought out a vaccine in tablet form. This is tinfoil hat nonsense."

No. There has been some work for some time, looking at alternatives to injections. It could overcome refrigeration and transport costs etc

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If a Vax was developed that could be taken orally, they'd have brought out a vaccine in tablet form. This is tinfoil hat nonsense.

No. There has been some work for some time, looking at alternatives to injections. It could overcome refrigeration and transport costs etc"

Needle phobia too

Tin town

"

Make that 2 of us. Off to the shops now for my popcorn. Is your fishing rod straining much? "

You're gonna need a bigger boat...

"

Great piss take. COVID IS HILARIOUS. Cant stop laughing NOT

It's not making fun of covid it's making fun of conspiracy theories "

Oh ok. Sorry

i see loads of posters making piss take jokes out of conspiracy theories and i seem to not find them funny, what are these conspiracy theories people keep banging on about? something about 5g reception? microchips? and something about bill gates?

Trust me

You wouldn't drink that stuff if you saw the factory it comes out of !!

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Trust me

You wouldn't drink that stuff if you saw the factory it comes out of !!"

What stuff ?

By *tokehornypairMan  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Omfg...conspiracy bollox...!

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"They should get the 5g vax put in Wkd. "

Well Apple just bought out a new iPad yesterday with 5G…

-Matt

"

Make that 2 of us. Off to the shops now for my popcorn. Is your fishing rod straining much?

You're gonna need a bigger boat... "

Maybe an ark for when all the ice melts. Damn, you've got me started now...

I'm all for looking at things with open eyes and all but this is just pathetic.

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Is the earth flat then ??

"Is the earth flat then ??"

Too funny.

It wasn't even subtle bait, OP. Well played.

By *tevied1976Man  over a year ago

gloucester

"If a Vax was developed that could be taken orally, they'd have brought out a vaccine in tablet form. This is tinfoil hat nonsense."

I think the polio vaccine was administered orally; on a sugar cube. Unless the sugar cube was a distraction and they stuck the needle in when the kid was on a sugar high. They would never know.

Cunning indeed!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Saltaire

"i see loads of posters making piss take jokes out of conspiracy theories and i seem to not find them funny, what are these conspiracy theories people keep banging on about? something about 5g reception? microchips? and something about bill gates? "

You need a hell of a lot of microchips to make up a decent sized portion with a piece of cod...

"i see loads of posters making piss take jokes out of conspiracy theories and i seem to not find them funny, what are these conspiracy theories people keep banging on about? something about 5g reception? microchips? and something about bill gates?

You need a hell of a lot of microchips to make up a decent sized portion with a piece of cod..."

i wouldn't recommend doing stand up, but i'll give you a thumbs up for effort.

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"If a Vax was developed that could be taken orally, they'd have brought out a vaccine in tablet form. This is tinfoil hat nonsense.

I think the polio vaccine was administered orally; on a sugar cube. Unless the sugar cube was a distraction and they stuck the needle in when the kid was on a sugar high. They would never know.

Cunning indeed!"

Cunning would be slipping it inside a Big Mac.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

You lost me at Friends mums sons stepdad !

By *ightmovesTV/TS  over a year ago

Ipswich

Is this 'shake and vax ' we are talking about.

By *rouble1977Woman  over a year ago

Hull

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-initiates-phase-1-study-novel-oral-antiviral

Not saying its a vaccine, but Pfizer are working on a pill for covid. "

Pmsl, why do people believe everything that they read

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

Pmsl, why do people believe everything that they read "

I don't... But I've heard that they're putting it in the water... Don't drink the water! I'm only drinking vodka from now on... Hick

Tin town

I don't... But I've heard that they're putting it in the water... Don't drink the water! I'm only drinking vodka from now on... Hick "

Have you seen the side effects of drinking water?

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

I don't... But I've heard that they're putting it in the water... Don't drink the water! I'm only drinking vodka from now on... Hick

Have you seen the side effects of drinking water? "

Nope, but, apparently, you stay sober.... Whatever that means.

Imagine the lawsuit if your friends mums sons step dad was telling the truth, and not living in cuckooand haha

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

Just on the news this morning in Ireland. We have one of the top vaccination rates (about 90%) but one of the top infection rates. Now they say other additional measures will be needed coming into winter.

Oh well more lockdown on the way I think. Cancel Christmas.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Perhaps the only conspiracy is there isn't a conspiracy !!!!.... or employ a teenager whilst they still know everything ???

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

Really?, My mums friends uncles brothers step sons cousin told me it wasn't

"Just on the news this morning in Ireland. We have one of the top vaccination rates (about 90%) but one of the top infection rates. Now they say other additional measures will be needed coming into winter.

Oh well more lockdown on the way I think. Cancel Christmas."

what do the death and hospitalisations look like ?

Cases were always going to rise with increased freedom. The quicker this stops being *the* metric, the better... Unless we are worried about mutations etc, in which case we need to love the conversation away from vaccines ...

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"Can I have some of whatever you’re on please?"

I second this

Central

Really?, My mums friends uncles brothers step sons cousin told me it wasn't"

It must only be reputable sources that we can trust - if the cousin is transgender female to male, then it's credible. Otherwise, we should reserve judgement, until peer reviews down at the social club.

On a separate point, next door have friends in high places, who all received their vax via gold plated syringes. As gold is an excellent conductor of electricity, there's obviously more going on than we're being led to believe. Does anyone have guaranteed proof of the syringe metal that this so-called DNA booster, that penetrated your sovereign body? You'll probably find that that's information that you are not provided with and, if you push a Freedom of Information request, like the Doctors on YouTube have, that MI5 will disappear you. Free speech?

Anyone who blindly trusts these predators in government by believing there lies while other critical care and elderly patients die in their thousands need to wake up. You don't need your parents permission for them to poison you with a vaccine. Who saw event 201? If you've had it well your world view and critical thinking isn't worth a crap. You are still a child in your mind and need to wake up. Don't let them have your kids. They've taken more and more and the people who work for them and this agenda are soulless scumbags who prize money and authority over morals and principles, without exception. Learn to think people or you'll be a lamb to the slaughter. All these scientists making big money with a dangerous vaccine and you trust them do you? Please!!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Anyone who blindly trusts these predators in government by believing there lies while other critical care and elderly patients die in their thousands need to wake up. You don't need your parents permission for them to poison you with a vaccine. Who saw event 201? If you've had it well your world view and critical thinking isn't worth a crap. You are still a child in your mind and need to wake up. Don't let them have your kids. They've taken more and more and the people who work for them and this agenda are soulless scumbags who prize money and authority over morals and principles, without exception. Learn to think people or you'll be a lamb to the slaughter. All these scientists making big money with a dangerous vaccine and you trust them do you? Please!!"

Instead of trusts scientists and doctors we should trust whom?

Central

"Anyone who blindly trusts these predators in government by believing there lies while other critical care and elderly patients die in their thousands need to wake up. You don't need your parents permission for them to poison you with a vaccine. Who saw event 201? If you've had it well your world view and critical thinking isn't worth a crap. You are still a child in your mind and need to wake up. Don't let them have your kids. They've taken more and more and the people who work for them and this agenda are soulless scumbags who prize money and authority over morals and principles, without exception. Learn to think people or you'll be a lamb to the slaughter. All these scientists making big money with a dangerous vaccine and you trust them do you? Please!!"

I think you're fairly spot on about the predators in the conservative government, who'll pick the carcass of the UK clean for themselves and friends.

We scientists are a different kettle of fish. We've made enormous strides since the virus was identified and the huge volumes of evidence are near priceless.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Just on the news this morning in Ireland. We have one of the top vaccination rates (about 90%) but one of the top infection rates. Now they say other additional measures will be needed coming into winter.

Oh well more lockdown on the way I think. Cancel Christmas."

Infection is not the same as getting ill

Bristol

Really

What a load of tosh!!!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

So is it the government we don't trust, or the scientists?

The government are a bunch of liars - fortunately you can look overseas to avoid any Tory influence.

The world is run by predators and the politicians are just their lobbyists and puppets. Biden and Johnson are not statesmen they are retarded idiots. If you still believe in democracy and that your vote matters then its time to wake up. The world is changing and it's not going to be pretty. If you just roll over and forget your human rights you are letting everyone of us in the human race down. That's why we call you sheep. You get vaccinated and fleeced just for a fortnight in Spain. There is more at stake than a puss up and a tan. Especially if you have children. Find your warrior spirit and be ready for what is coming.

Watch event 201 and read the public record. Really? Yes it's a fact but you'd rather watch Ant and Dec than think for yourself. Go to the back of the class and do as they tell you to. Baaaa baaaa!!

The government just work for the people they represent. And I don't mean the voters. This last 18 months has seen the biggest transfer of wealth from poor to rich in our history. Coincidence I think not. The great reset is upon us. Please start reading what these predators plan for us. Or lay down and take it in ignorance.

Bristol

I think someone has been watching too many movies

Manchester (she/her)

"The world is run by predators and the politicians are just their lobbyists and puppets. Biden and Johnson are not statesmen they are retarded idiots. If you still believe in democracy and that your vote matters then its time to wake up. The world is changing and it's not going to be pretty. If you just roll over and forget your human rights you are letting everyone of us in the human race down. That's why we call you sheep. You get vaccinated and fleeced just for a fortnight in Spain. There is more at stake than a puss up and a tan. Especially if you have children. Find your warrior spirit and be ready for what is coming."

I got vaccinated because I want to slow the spread of disease (and tanning is a good way to get skin cancer), but you do you

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

Wow that’s amazing a friend’s mums step dad that’s straight from the horse’s mouth as far as I’m concerned…

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

"The world is run by predators and the politicians are just their lobbyists and puppets. Biden and Johnson are not statesmen they are retarded idiots. If you still believe in democracy and that your vote matters then its time to wake up. The world is changing and it's not going to be pretty. If you just roll over and forget your human rights you are letting everyone of us in the human race down. That's why we call you sheep. You get vaccinated and fleeced just for a fortnight in Spain. There is more at stake than a puss up and a tan. Especially if you have children. Find your warrior spirit and be ready for what is coming."

Forget about Biden and Johnson. They are following orders.

But even Trump who fought against everyone (NATO, WHO, China etc) to restore the American Democracy and to make America great again said that the vaccine is good. The president who was draining the swamp throughout his presidency.

From The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/22/donald-trump-rally-alabama-covid-vaccine

“I recommend taking the vaccines.”

“I believe totally in your freedoms,” Trump said. “I do, you’re free, you got to do what you have to do.

“But I recommend taking the vaccines. I did it, it’s good, take the vaccines.”

Trump was vaccinated while in office, having been hospitalised with Covid-19 last October. He has told supporters they should follow suit.

In Alabama, responding to boos and jeers, he said: “That’s OK. That’s all right. That’s good, you got your freedoms.

“But I happen to take the vaccine. If it doesn’t work, you’ll be the first to know. OK.”

You got vaccinated because you believe people who see you as nothing to them. It's an agenda you can't or refuse to understand. If I'm honest people like you leave my head spinning.

Manchester (she/her)

"You got vaccinated because you believe people who see you as nothing to them. It's an agenda you can't or refuse to understand. If I'm honest people like you leave my head spinning."

Please don't tell me what I think. You don't know me from Adam.

[Removed by poster at 24/09/21 21:20:06]

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Reading this article in a publication called the light. Apparently children found infected with covid have a 99.995% recovery rate. Info via university of Bristol and university college London.

Tin town

"Reading this article in a publication called the light. Apparently children found infected with covid have a 99.995% recovery rate. Info via university of Bristol and university college London."

Better jab them then! . Just in case.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Reading this article in a publication called the light. Apparently children found infected with covid have a 99.995% recovery rate. Info via university of Bristol and university college London."

That is not die not fully recover.

My mums friends Dads step sons dog told me to not believe everything i read

By *ess King tvTV/TS  over a year ago

KING'S LYNN

"My mums friends Dads step sons dog told me to not believe everything i read "

My dog told me to get jabbed .. so I did

Central

My little Beyoncé is only 6, she's already unlucky enough to have me as a parent, so I'm not fancying her Covid chances, the way she dice seem loaded against her.

» Add a new message to this topic