FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Worst day for symptoms

Worst day for symptoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewmale2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hiya,

Started with symptoms last Friday and tested postive. Just wondered what other peoples expereinces are in terms of the worst day/s for feeling rough? Hoping I'm starting to get better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I was worse after about 4 or 5 days in as that's when the muscle aches started

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was very ill the whole way through it. Didn't start to feel better for 2 weeks. And even then I was still taking pain relief and sleeping a lot. 9 months on, I'm still not right.

But everyone is different

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I just feel like I've had a cold. 6 days since first symptoms and mostly gone

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Mild symptoms last Thursday. Worst probably Sunday night in terms of fever.Feeling progressively better and managed to do a fair bit in the fresh air today. But got weaker as the day grew on. Now back indoors feet up feeling a bit shit.

Can’t wait to get my senses back.

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Day 5 after i tested positive was when it hit me hard.. 4 days in bed. Quite brutal, aches, temp, cough, and zero energy. I'm now 2.5 weeks post positive and finally feeling on the mend.. Make sure you get plenty of fluids and do try to eat.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I was very ill the whole way through it. Didn't start to feel better for 2 weeks. And even then I was still taking pain relief and sleeping a lot. 9 months on, I'm still not right.

But everyone is different "

Pretty much this although it was 3 weeks of feeling like hell ,off work for 7 weeks.

Coming up to a year since I caught it and still not 100%

couple, us we him her.

"I was very ill the whole way through it. Didn't start to feel better for 2 weeks. And even then I was still taking pain relief and sleeping a lot. 9 months on, I'm still not right.

But everyone is different

Pretty much this although it was 3 weeks of feeling like hell ,off work for 7 weeks.

Coming up to a year since I caught it and still not 100%"

Days 2-15 was the worst ten was the day I genuinely thought it was my last day on earth I still wake up at night remembering how terrified I was.

Felt a bit warm Saturday night, Sunday morning a bit sweaty, Sunday night - Friday ish mild headache and a bit dizzy very over rated illness tbh

couple, us we him her.

"Felt a bit warm Saturday night, Sunday morning a bit sweaty, Sunday night - Friday ish mild headache and a bit dizzy very over rated illness tbh "

Yeah I'm pretty sure all those that died and those still suffering the long term side effects think it's overrated

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Felt a bit warm Saturday night, Sunday morning a bit sweaty, Sunday night - Friday ish mild headache and a bit dizzy very over rated illness tbh "

Perhaps you could ask my Grandad and Stepfather about their experiences with the "over rated" illness? I hope you are qualified to speak to those beyond the grave?

Just because you experienced milder symptoms does not mean it's the same for everyone. You were lucky. Lots of people are/were not - perhaps you could try understanding it is an illness with a wide spectrum of presentation??

People die from the common cold every day is that a virus your shit scared of too?

North West

[Removed by poster at 07/10/21 20:01:36]

By *ake and ScribbleCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I got it in January.

The worst symptom was awful hip and shoulder pain for two days.

I got a test because of a snotty nose and feeling a bit off which came back positive.

The only typical symptom I had was loss of taste 3 days after the positive and overwhelming tiredness.

Apart from the ongoing taste thing which is a normal part of a post viral syndrome that now coined 'long covid', I was back to work after isolation and feeling fine.

North West

"People die from the common cold every day is that a virus your shit scared of too?"

People do not die in their tens of thousands (UK) or millions (worldwide) from the rhinovirus or adenovirus (the two most common causes of "colds" - there is no "common cold virus" actually). People haven't died in such volumes worldwide of a single infectious disease within living memory.

Millions have died due to COVID, yet you belittle and dismiss it, simply because your personal experience wasn't bad? I had COVID in March/April 2020. I've had worse viral illnesses in the past, yes. But I was lucky (and young etc). My Grandad and Stepfather and countless others were NOT so lucky. Don't be so dismissive and downright horrible.

couple, us we him her.

"People die from the common cold every day is that a virus your shit scared of too?

People do not die in their tens of thousands (UK) or millions (worldwide) from the rhinovirus or adenovirus (the two most common causes of "colds" - there is no "common cold virus" actually). People haven't died in such volumes worldwide of a single infectious disease within living memory.

Millions have died due to COVID, yet you belittle and dismiss it, simply because your personal experience wasn't bad? I had COVID in March/April 2020. I've had worse viral illnesses in the past, yes. But I was lucky (and young etc). My Grandad and Stepfather and countless others were NOT so lucky. Don't be so dismissive and downright horrible."

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Felt a bit warm Saturday night, Sunday morning a bit sweaty, Sunday night - Friday ish mild headache and a bit dizzy very over rated illness tbh

Perhaps you could ask my Grandad and Stepfather about their experiences with the "over rated" illness? I hope you are qualified to speak to those beyond the grave?

Just because you experienced milder symptoms does not mean it's the same for everyone. You were lucky. Lots of people are/were not - perhaps you could try understanding it is an illness with a wide spectrum of presentation??"

But everyone is different "

We were similar. I kept a record of our symptoms to try and track if we were improving and discovered I still have it.

Chest

Fuzzy head/dizzy

Throat

Cough

Aches

Voice

Fatigue

Head ache

Taste

Smell

Temperature

We stopped ranking them after 9 days so I guess we must have been feeling better by then.

It's almost a year now and both still have (mild) issues. I still can't smell some things, my voice gets croaky. Elle gets aches in her bones.

It took us about 3 months to get back to fitness. The first time I tried a workout I nearly threw up

Pretty much everyone we know that's had it has had it much milder and/or shorter so fingers crossed you'll be the same.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Overrated??

Shows how much you know about the illness.

Just thank your lucky stars you got off lightly.

By *ittleMissSexy2017Couple  over a year ago

Kent

Mr peaked around day 3/4 of symptoms

I peaked around day 5/6

"Felt a bit warm Saturday night, Sunday morning a bit sweaty, Sunday night - Friday ish mild headache and a bit dizzy very over rated illness tbh

Overrated??

Just thank your lucky stars you got off lightly. "

Lucky like 99.9% of the population 1 in 3 Don't even know they have it, the worst affected have been the children missing out on their education

London

Overrated??

Lucky like 99.9% of the population 1 in 3 Don't even know they have it, the worst affected have been the children missing out on their education "

With over 5 million deaths worldwide in 18 months.

Over 135,000 deaths in the UK, plus approx 2 million suffering from long covid.

Thats not overrated.

Manchester (she/her)

Overrated??

Lucky like 99.9% of the population 1 in 3 Don't even know they have it, the worst affected have been the children missing out on their education "

How many children are off school with Covid compared to when masking and distancing were in place, please?

"How many children are off school with Covid compared to when masking and distancing were in place, please?"

Not sure that masking & distancing were ever really in place. At best for a handful of days.

In terms of numbers off, locally it seems fairly similar so far.

North West

Overrated??

Lucky like 99.9% of the population 1 in 3 Don't even know they have it, the worst affected have been the children missing out on their education

How many children are off school with Covid compared to when masking and distancing were in place, please?"

Can't give specific numbers but our local high school has reintroduced masks, segregated lunchtimes and quasi-bubbles due to a huge surge in cases, especially among the 3rd and 4th year students. They have implemented a DfE protocol for a COVID outbreak.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Overrated??

I'd say the 5 million who have died definitely had it worse than the children who have missed school.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"How many children are off school with Covid compared to when masking and distancing were in place, please?

Not sure that masking & distancing were ever really in place. At best for a handful of days.

"

It was in place. From around March to July

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"How many children are off school with Covid compared to when masking and distancing were in place, please?

It was in place. From around March to July "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/56169107

It was in place. From around March to July "

lol - sure it was

By *ordescourtMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I tested positive a week last Thursday but I had symptoms from the previous Monday and I was in aches and pains and sleeping a lot un till Wednesday,. That's when I had a lateral flow test and I was clear. Now I'm a bit weak but no aches and I have a cough that leaves me a bit dizzy if I have a strong bout.

Just keep hydrated and rest if you need too

Overrated??

Thats not overrated. "

UK deaths this year are down on the lady 5 year average

Not sure what a lady 5 year average is?

But 2020 was the most amount of deaths in a year since 1918. Which suggests there was more than just a bad cold doing the rounds.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Overrated??

Thats not overrated.

UK deaths this year are down on the lady 5 year average "

That is only just about true if you include last year which is a massive outlier as it is way higher than any year for more than 20 years. Using the 5 years before covid the UK deaths are a quite bit higher than the 5 year average.

London

Overrated??

Thats not overrated.

UK deaths this year are down on the lady 5 year average "

“….. UK deaths this year are down on the lady 5 year average…..”

——————————————

So you should say ‘thank you’ to the interventions we made to curb the spread and negative consequences of this illness which you wrongly describe as overrated.

Without the lockdowns, restrictions and vaccines, the UK deaths would be many many times higher than the 5 year average.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Mine was about as serious as a bad cold. Didn't stop me doing anything really, felt like crap for about 4 days with a few either end where I knew I was sick but wasn't off my feet.

Thankfully the worst case a person I know who has had it was still relatively mild. Bed bound for about 10 days and she described it as like a bad case of the flu.

I thankfully didn't feel too unwell but day 5 was probably the worst.

Those that have lost people to covid or are still suffering with long covid would disagree I'm sure!

"People die from the common cold every day is that a virus your shit scared of too?"

People don't die from the common cold!

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Overrated??

Thats not overrated.

——————————————

So you should say ‘thank you’ to the interventions we made to curb the spread and negative consequences of this illness which you wrongly describe as overrated.

Without the lockdowns, restrictions and vaccines, the UK deaths would be many many times higher than the 5 year average. "

I read that the average life expectancy in men in Scotland has dropped by five over four months because of the effects of covid. Surely that is not something an overrated virus could cause.

I had covid pre vaccination and felt so ill for about 5 days. Have been diagnosed with long covid and rely on an inhaler which I didnt use before. Im a Nurse and now starting to see a rise again in cases. Its not great to have or watch people struggle to their last breath .. be kind please ..

By *uv2kiss2Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Day 3 here for me . Would describe it so far as having a very bad cold . All bunged up , the cough keeping me awake all night hence being very tired during the day . The worst bit though ….the ‘ringing’ in the ears ! . Can only liken the noise to the back in the 80’s when your Spectrum computer was loading ! . It’s going all the time in my ears & head . I can tell you not nice at 3am when you can’t sleep , over tired you begin to have many bizarre thoughts & hallucinations . Horrible !!

London

"Day 3 here for me . Would describe it so far as having a very bad cold . All bunged up , the cough keeping me awake all night hence being very tired during the day . The worst bit though ….the ‘ringing’ in the ears ! . Can only liken the noise to the back in the 80’s when your Spectrum computer was loading ! . It’s going all the time in my ears & head . I can tell you not nice at 3am when you can’t sleep , over tired you begin to have many bizarre thoughts & hallucinations . Horrible !!"

Get well soon

London

Overrated??

Thats not overrated.

——————————————

Without the lockdowns, restrictions and vaccines, the UK deaths would be many many times higher than the 5 year average. .

I read that the average life expectancy in men in Scotland has dropped by five over four months because of the effects of covid. Surely that is not something an overrated virus could cause. "

Exactly

Manchester (she/her)

"I had covid pre vaccination and felt so ill for about 5 days. Have been diagnosed with long covid and rely on an inhaler which I didnt use before. Im a Nurse and now starting to see a rise again in cases. Its not great to have or watch people struggle to their last breath .. be kind please .."

I hope your condition improves x

By *xtcMan  over a year ago

b ham

Overated!!! With all the deaths think you need to choose your words a bit more carefully

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

Will have to let my friend know this, her son died from the virus so I mean perhaps he was over-reacting then ffs

Ms D

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

First night sick

Next morning shits

From that day for 7 days full cycle flu symptoms including what I would call fuzzy spells and arms and legs feeling funny.

Day 1 - 14 slept a lot no energy what so ever not much appetite.

Week 3 quite tired but in the mend and back at work.

Just like the flu really

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

Overrated??

Thats not overrated. "

it’s impressive when displayed in absolute numbers but it’s minor when set into proportion . 5 million world wide inception to date is 0.07% of the global population . 13500 dead sound horrible as an absolute number . How much of the UK population is that ? How many people die every year ? Does it reflect an increased mortality ? Is the UK population effectively shrinking ?

Every individual passing let people grief . That counts also for people dying if the flu , HIV , Pneumonia , Cancer - you name it .

Do you invest the same empathy for those who passed premature at the age of 20 or 30 by blood clogs caused in the aftermath of their inoculation or these neglectable numbers ?

Manchester (she/her)

Overrated??

Thats not overrated.

it’s impressive when displayed in absolute numbers but it’s minor when set into proportion . 5 million world wide inception to date is 0.07% of the global population . 13500 dead sound horrible as an absolute number . How much of the UK population is that ? How many people die every year ? Does it reflect an increased mortality ? Is the UK population effectively shrinking ?

Every individual passing let people grief . That counts also for people dying if the flu , HIV , Pneumonia , Cancer - you name it .

Do you invest the same empathy for those who passed premature at the age of 20 or 30 by blood clogs caused in the aftermath of their inoculation or these neglectable numbers ? "

So what I'm hearing you say is that we shouldn't care about COVID because not enough people have died.

But we should give all the fucks about people who died following vaccination.

But hang on. Way less people have died following vaccination than have died of COVID. So by your logic we shouldn't give a shit about that, right?

While we're at it. Kids dying of cancer. Rare. No one cares, amirite?

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

There is a difference between what you interpreted and what I said . But to make my point clear - if the casualties caused by C19 , with a median age of 82 years, cause a society to halt its life to the extend to throw general human rights like the right of choice and the right of own body integrity over board to protect the vulnerable at 82 , than every death caused among young people who do not belong to the risk group of covid but get vaccinated to protect the vulnerable and pay for it with their life should be worshiped as martyrs to fight a decease with a mortality rate well below 1% ( reference to CDC , NHS and the like . ) Anything else is in my humble opinion hypocrite excuse for falling for a media made panic , with no political investment into healthcare to fill big pharma‘s pocket .

Currently day 8 and day 4 5 and 6 were the worse so far

North West

"There is a difference between what you interpreted and what I said . But to make my point clear - if the casualties caused by C19 , with a median age of 82 years, cause a society to halt its life to the extend to throw general human rights like the right of choice and the right of own body integrity over board to protect the vulnerable at 82 , than every death caused among young people who do not belong to the risk group of covid but get vaccinated to protect the vulnerable and pay for it with their life should be worshiped as martyrs to fight a decease with a mortality rate well below 1% ( reference to CDC , NHS and the like . ) Anything else is in my humble opinion hypocrite excuse for falling for a media made panic , with no political investment into healthcare to fill big pharma‘s pocket . "

Is the median age of death a suitable statistical tool to decide whether it was "worth" the interventions?

Manchester (she/her)

"There is a difference between what you interpreted and what I said . But to make my point clear - if the casualties caused by C19 , with a median age of 82 years, cause a society to halt its life to the extend to throw general human rights like the right of choice and the right of own body integrity over board to protect the vulnerable at 82 , than every death caused among young people who do not belong to the risk group of covid but get vaccinated to protect the vulnerable and pay for it with their life should be worshiped as martyrs to fight a decease with a mortality rate well below 1% ( reference to CDC , NHS and the like . ) Anything else is in my humble opinion hypocrite excuse for falling for a media made panic , with no political investment into healthcare to fill big pharma‘s pocket . "

At what age do we stop caring if someone lives or dies?

At what age do we stop caring if they develop long term health effects?

At what age do we decide that if unknown health effects might happen later, we don't give a toss?

At what age do we decide it's ok for a child to lose one or more parents (some children have been orphaned)?

What's more profitable to Big Pharma, a vaccine or a huge amount of medicines for the hospitalised, potentially lifelong medication if chronic illness results?

But if you look at yearly death figures it shows other wise up to 2020. World Deaths are not out of the average from previous years. I think there Will be a big change end of 2021 and it will have risen drastically due to vaccine side effect. It will show in data.

I have just read that all the data for 2020 was a computer estimation. So what I just posted doesnt count. Sorry.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"But if you look at yearly death figures it shows other wise up to 2020. World Deaths are not out of the average from previous years. I think there Will be a big change end of 2021 and it will have risen drastically due to vaccine side effect. It will show in data."

Every single bit of data I have seen fundamentally contradicts what said completely. If you can point me to anywhere that even remotely qualifies what you say that go ahead post it.

Days 3 4 5 & 6 were unpleasant, like the flu, lots of fluids and regular paracetamol. Day 6 i really started to struggle, tried to ride it out, but day 10 i could really feel myself going downhill and knew things were not getting better. Ended up in hospital with a saturated oxygen reading of 85%.

So spent the next week in hospital, drips, blood tests, xrays, ct scans, hi flow oxygen mask 24hrs a day. The staff are absolutely wonderful, even though they are massively under resourced and under immense pressure to look after the patients. Spent the next week sat at home with a machine that supplies extra oxygen. 2 weeks on, still struggling for energy and get tired very quickly.I have no idea how long a full recovery will take, or if it will ever happen. Yes I was double jabbed, and do believe that it had a part in preventing a more serious deteriation. It does seem to affect different people in different ways, and the degree of severity in which they suffer. Thankfully I dont personally know anybody else that didnt improve on their own and require help.

Wishing a speedy and full recovery to anyone that has suffered due to this virus.

Have you had a D Dimer test? This shows up signs of thrombosis which a ct scan might miss. Ct scans look for clots but if they are too small it wont see them. A D Dimer will tell if there are any clots or multiple small ones that the ct scan cannot see.

"Have you had a D Dimer test? This shows up signs of thrombosis which a ct scan might miss. Ct scans look for clots but if they are too small it wont see them. A D Dimer will tell if there are any clots or multiple small ones that the ct scan cannot see. "

Yes, I believe so. Whilst in hospital was having the blood thinning injections twice a day. On blood thinning meds now for 6 months.

By *laymates4UCouple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 01/11/21 09:06:29]

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Tested positive Tuesday, Wednesday pretty much fine, Thursday temperature one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening, Friday just laziness, Saturday bit better but still laziness, Saturday almost completely fine, Sunday went out for mile walk...

"Hiya,

Started with symptoms last Friday and tested postive..."

That’s sad to hear - hope you feel better soon. Just seen a local couple’s status on here boasting that they are unvaxxed - at least we know who to avoid “ Two unvaxxed pure bloods. Vaxxed mud bloods need not apply.” Odd to boast about your ignorance and selfishness, I thought.

North West

"Hiya,

Started with symptoms last Friday and tested postive...

That’s sad to hear - hope you feel better soon. Just seen a local couple’s status on here boasting that they are unvaxxed - at least we know who to avoid “ Two unvaxxed pure bloods. Vaxxed mud bloods need not apply.” Odd to boast about your ignorance and selfishness, I thought."

Hermione Granger is a mud-blood. I feel like I'm in good company

Manchester (she/her)

"Hiya,

That’s sad to hear - hope you feel better soon. Just seen a local couple’s status on here boasting that they are unvaxxed - at least we know who to avoid “ Two unvaxxed pure bloods. Vaxxed mud bloods need not apply.” Odd to boast about your ignorance and selfishness, I thought."

It's a fascinating self own, that trope, on many levels.

They really don’t; certainly not in the numbers we have seen during any stage of this pandemic.

"Hiya,

That’s sad to hear - hope you feel better soon. Just seen a local couple’s status on here boasting that they are unvaxxed - at least we know who to avoid “ Two unvaxxed pure bloods. Vaxxed mud bloods need not apply.” Odd to boast about your ignorance and selfishness, I thought.

It's a fascinating self own, that trope, on many levels."

Darwin will weave his magic, I’m sure.

Manchester (she/her)

"Hiya,

Darwin will weave his magic, I’m sure."

Oh it's just - the optics on the pure blood thing are fantastic, aren't they

[Removed by poster at 02/11/21 20:27:20]

"Hiya,

Oh it's just - the optics on the pure blood thing are fantastic, aren't they"

Actually, the funniest bit is at the bottom of their profile: “ We prefer non vaccinated, as we don't want to be exposed to people shedding spike proteins.”

Manchester (she/her)

"Hiya,

Actually, the funniest bit is at the bottom of their profile: “ We prefer non vaccinated, as we don't want to be exposed to people shedding spike proteins.” "

Yeah, that's hilarious

"Hiya,

Actually, the funniest bit is at the bottom of their profile: “ We prefer non vaccinated, as we don't want to be exposed to people shedding spike proteins.”

Yeah, that's hilarious "

What a pity I can’t chat privately to you on here - we could have a good laugh, I think, even for just a fun chat. It’s cruel to laugh at people in public, even when they deserve it. But I’m too old to contact you, sadly!

"Hiya,

Yeah, that's hilarious

What a pity I can’t chat privately to you on here - we could have a good laugh, I think, even for just a fun chat. It’s cruel to laugh at people in public, even when they deserve it. But I’m too old to contact you, sadly!"

If they deserve it no it’s absolutely never to cruel !!!

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

Just felt a bit shit,spewed a few times and just wanted to bed but I’ve had worse comedowns and hangovers

"Hiya,

Yeah, that's hilarious

What a pity I can’t chat privately to you on here - we could have a good laugh, I think, even for just a fun chat. It’s cruel to laugh at people in public, even when they deserve it. But I’m too old to contact you, sadly!

If they deserve it no it’s absolutely never to cruel !!!"

I think I’ve failed my usual test of “Is it kind? Is it helpful? Is it necessary?” It was just funny (and a bit sad).

"Hiya,

Yeah, that's hilarious

I think I’ve failed my usual test of “Is it kind? Is it helpful? Is it necessary?” It was just funny (and a bit sad)."

I didn’t read the thread but people on here that deserve some harsh words aren’t getting them for nothing ?

But I do get where your coming from just different out looks

"Hiya,

Yeah, that's hilarious

I think I’ve failed my usual test of “Is it kind? Is it helpful? Is it necessary?” It was just funny (and a bit sad).

I didn’t read the thread but people on here that deserve some harsh words aren’t getting them for nothing ?

But I do get where your coming from just different out looks "

Sometimes you just have to have a laugh, even if it is at someone else’s expense.

"Hiya,

Started with symptoms last Friday and tested postive. Just wondered what other peoples expereinces are in terms of the worst day/s for feeling rough? Hoping I'm starting to get better."

Go ask advice from a doctor not off a swinging site call 111 it's not hard

By *xelciscoMan  over a year ago

Reading/bracknell

"Hiya,

Started with symptoms last Friday and tested postive. Just wondered what other peoples experiences are in terms of the worst day/s for feeling rough? Hoping I'm starting to get better."

The first week of symptoms is probably quite steep but the clinical course can vary immensely between individuals. Dont make assumptions and keep a close eye on new symptoms.. stay suspicious and avoid stressing the body more.

depending on the severity/range of your symptoms If you are a whole month or 2 without anything, you are probably out of it; but dont dismiss too quickly small changes. Covid is random and can take you on a yo-yo for weeks/months.

Good luck recovering!

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman  over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

"Hiya,

Started with symptoms last Friday and tested postive. Just wondered what other peoples expereinces are in terms of the worst day/s for feeling rough? Hoping I'm starting to get better.

Go ask advice from a doctor not off a swinging site call 111 it's not hard"

Rude much! Forums are for discussing whatever you want, if you don't like, ignore, really is that easy!

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hiya,

Started with symptoms last Friday and tested postive. Just wondered what other peoples expereinces are in terms of the worst day/s for feeling rough? Hoping I'm starting to get better."

We both tested positive one day apart.

Both had flu like symptoms. Nothing major, concerning or what hot whiskey couldn't cure.

Dirk was more energetic than me.

My worst days were last 3 days when I started getting headaches which went away after them days and haven't returned.

Few weeks ago I was diagnosed with cancer, so judging by the timeline I had covid and cancer at the same time. What are the odds..

Missus

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Fucking hell

» Add a new message to this topic