FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Boost jab

Boost jab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *topthepress OP   Man  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Is anyone going for it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Not me.

My Mum had it 2 weeks ago and she’s been in hospital, barely able to move, ever since.

It seems (via hospital staff) there are a lot of bad reactions to it.

I’m not a tin foil hat member, this is pure fact.

By *ohnj21Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Not me.

My Mum had it 2 weeks ago and she’s been in hospital, barely able to move, ever since.

I’m not a tin foil hat member, this is pure fact. "

Bad reaction to piefizer

By *j20012002Couple  over a year ago

sarisbury ish

Had 3rd Pfizer, no reaction to any of them . Normal reaction to any vaccine is , inflammation around the site, good sign of immunity response.

sarisbury ish

[Removed by poster at 18/10/21 01:46:06]

sarisbury ish

"Had 3rd Pfizer, no reaction to any of them . Normal reaction to any vaccine is , inflammation around the site, good sign of immunity response. "

Can the hospital and you guarantee it is , "pure fact" that your mum was not exposed to any virus,bacteria ,covid ( vaccine not 100% preventative) general illness within 48 hrs of receiving the vaccine ?

Hope your mum is on the mend

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Is anyone going for it"
I've had mine . It's no different from the prior jabs. Just a 3rd one

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Yes we will be

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not me.

I don't think it's necessary!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

100% of everyone I know who has had the booster has had no side effects or reaction at all. This is pure fact.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

Wife and both sets of parents have had their booster. Can't have mine until late November as has to be 6 months since your 2nd one.

Plenty of friends have also had their booster and rest are waiting for their turn. Amongst the circle of people I know, none are refusing the booster jab. Of all those that have already had it, none had any side effects and nor did they expect to.

"100% of everyone I know who has had the booster has had no side effects or reaction at all. This is pure fact. "
all but one of us at work were knocked off our feet for a few days. But we all had the flu jab at the same time. X

I am suffering with pain in my shoulder since having it and my joint aches have been much much worse.. but.... it's still worth having as I ache a lot less than when I had covid

"Is anyone going for it"

Yes

"Not me.

When you say “pure fact” can you quantify that as the figures around “bad reaction” seem to suggest anything but what you’re saying x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Everyone I know has had or will be having a booster, as I will be.

By *elfordstevieMan  over a year ago

Telford

Had my booster yesterday. No problems at all. As expected.

I will be, but need to wait a couple of months due to the gap after my second jab.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If it's offered to me, yes

Leeds

"Not me.

Please can you confirm the reaction

Leeds

"Not me.

When you say “pure fact” can you quantify that as the figures around “bad reaction” seem to suggest anything but what you’re saying x"

Hi how the booster going are people getting reactions

By *elfordstevieMan  over a year ago

Telford

I’ve got a sore arm, like I’ve had a knock on it, but I’d rather that than something that can kill.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Had my booster 2 weeks ago, being working covid bays all throughout, even before vaccines, having my flu vaccine Wednesday and I'm sure I'm almost due my pneumonia booster too. I do hope all those not taking up the vaccines think carefully, we are getting an increase of under 50s in. Its tiring mentally and physically now gowning up all the time.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Had mine 3 or 4 weeks ago. No problems at all

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Will be getting mine when offered, firstly because as an asthma sufferer I am at risk and secondly because I am a full time carer for my mother who is classed as an extream risk due to a number of medical conditions including recovering from lung cancer that caused the loss of one third of her left lung, we are currently waiting for the 6 months to pass from our second jabs, neither of us had any sever adverse reaction to the initial jabs so hopefully it will be the same this time round.

By *ew sensationMan  over a year ago

widnes

Im due my 3rd next week , been told it'll be the phizer one , last two were AZ ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Im due my 3rd next week , been told it'll be the phizer one , last two were AZ ?"

They're only boosting with Pfizer for now

I will be calling them tomorrow to book mine

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sorry to hear that; I hope she recovers soon. Do you know what the main issue is ? Anything in particular or serious ?

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"Not me.

When you say “pure fact” can you quantify that as the figures around “bad reaction” seem to suggest anything but what you’re saying x"

For the benefit of those who are criticising my comment, it is ‘Pure Fact’ that my Mum had the booster jab 3 (now) weeks ago, and she’s been in hospital, barely able to move ever since!

She was blue-lighted to hospital approx 8 hours after the covid booster, having woken in the night with chest pains and not able to walk.

I’m not advocating other people avoiding the booster jab, I’m saying I won’t be having it myself.

Jeez.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Just had my booster, same as the other two as in no adverse reactions not even a sore arm.

k

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Yes when is offered to me

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not me.

When you say “pure fact” can you quantify that as the figures around “bad reaction” seem to suggest anything but what you’re saying x

For the benefit of those who are criticising my comment, it is ‘Pure Fact’ that my Mum had the booster jab 3 (now) weeks ago, and she’s been in hospital, barely able to move ever since!

She was blue-lighted to hospital approx 8 hours after the covid booster, having woken in the night with chest pains and not able to walk.

I’m not advocating other people avoiding the booster jab, I’m saying I won’t be having it myself.

Jeez. "

it’s disappointing] that you are being criticised for reporting simple facts (all be it very serious) regarding your mothers medical condition. I really do hope she makes a full recovery]

By *isshorny247Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I be alright with and I got my nearly a month ago

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Not me.

Jeez. "

I can't see anyone criticising your comment. People were asking for clarification of what happened and if the hospital have confirmed that it was due to the booster.

I believe what you are saying as sadly there will be cases when people have reaction, but the fact that the majority of people do not have a reaction and it will save lives is important to remember. I appreciate you confirming that your mum's situation, should not deter others.

I do hope she makes a full recovery and that the medical staff can find conclusively what the circumstances were for her to have the problems.

I will have mine in November, when it is due .

Central

"Not me.

Jeez. "

Hope your mum makes a speedy recovery and that she's able to have protection via other vaccines.

I had the booster jab a week ago and have no problems, all fine and dandy

ive had 2 astra's and all the hair on my heads falling out and a lot of my beard, gp has more or less said its been caused by the jabs, its mad its just clumps of hair like ive had radio therp

I had booster an not gonna lie i didnt feel great but im putting it down to getting flu jab an booster on same arm

Yes I'll be getting the 6-monthly booster...Defo

One has had booster, other is waiting for the 6 months then will have it.

By *rKinksMan  over a year ago

Alton

Just had my booster today!

Got mine later

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Wife and I both had ours Saturday. Slightly sore arm where the needle went in but nothing significant. I spent all Sunday helping a friend pack up their flat for building work to take place. So no Ill effects.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Had my booster

Two weeks ago

All fine

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I am volunteering for the NHS to help with this effort, so I could be biased. I hope everyone seriously considers the benefit to themselves and to others that this booster can provide. Yes, sadly there may be instances right after the jab that could be from the booster. But it could just be a coincident as well. Talk to your physician if you have concerns. We are in this together.

I've had both my jabs and will be having the booster when I can, I'm having my flu jab today

Just posted a thread re virus possibly kicking off again and mentioned in that that we tried to get a booster but cant until at least 6 months and a week.

A bit worried re the mixing but many have had it and it appears ok so will certainly go for it and flu jab

Leeds

Is there really 7 month waiting list

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Both had booster and had a sore arm for a day but otherwise ok.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I'll be waiting on more data before I mix the jabs. If they still offered the AZ I'd be more imclined

Manchester (she/her)

"I'll be waiting on more data before I mix the jabs. If they still offered the AZ I'd be more imclined"

I haven't read the studies in question, but I know they have been done.

Teesside

"I'll be waiting on more data before I mix the jabs. If they still offered the AZ I'd be more imclined

I haven't read the studies in question, but I know they have been done."

I don't doubt they have. However, They also advised not to mix the jabs when people were at risk of clots from the AZ jab, so I'm wary of data changing as they see fit.

I also want to see more data on those who have had covid as well as both jabs and whether a booster is necessary in that case.

It'll be a few months before I'm offered a booster anyway so I have time to read up on it and make my decision like I did with the original jabs.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Seems as its only over 50s or people with underlying conditions getting it i wont be offerd,and even if i fell into either of those groups my 6 months wouldnt be up till end of january,and anyway if its not any good after having two jabs what makes people think after three it will give you full coverage or will people just keep rolling there sleeves up when there told to

Manchester (she/her)

"I'll be waiting on more data before I mix the jabs. If they still offered the AZ I'd be more imclined

I haven't read the studies in question, but I know they have been done.I don't doubt they have. However, They also advised not to mix the jabs when people were at risk of clots from the AZ jab, so I'm wary of data changing as they see fit.

I also want to see more data on those who have had covid as well as both jabs and whether a booster is necessary in that case.

It'll be a few months before I'm offered a booster anyway so I have time to read up on it and make my decision like I did with the original jabs."

Fair enough. The data does change as we learn more, though, and it might be useful to you, now or later.

Teesside

"Seems as its only over 50s or people with underlying conditions getting it i wont be offerd,and even if i fell into either of those groups my 6 months wouldnt be up till end of january,and anyway if its not any good after having two jabs what makes people think after three it will give you full coverage or will people just keep rolling there sleeves up when there told to"
Its not unique for a vaccine to require a booster, Its actually more the norm.

"Seems as its only over 50s or people with underlying conditions getting it i wont be offerd,and even if i fell into either of those groups my 6 months wouldnt be up till end of january,and anyway if its not any good after having two jabs what makes people think after three it will give you full coverage or will people just keep rolling there sleeves up when there told to"

I have a flu jab every year.

I have a pneumonia jab every ten years.

I had an anti-tet booster a few years ago.

My 3-course hepB jabs produced no immune response.

And I had an HI(B) jab last year (routine for kids, but now some older people get it, depending upon their antibody titres).

Next week it is flu/covid-booster.

And my hospital sounded me out about taking part in prostate cancer novel treatments (mRNA maybe?)

By *heNaturistCoupleCouple  over a year ago

crewe

I haven't read the studies in question, but I know they have been done.I don't doubt they have. However, They also advised not to mix the jabs when people were at risk of clots from the AZ jab, so I'm wary of data changing as they see fit.

It'll be a few months before I'm offered a booster anyway so I have time to read up on it and make my decision like I did with the original jabs."

We feel the same, ours won't be due till January anyway and if at that time the AZ vaccine shows signs of waining we'll decide if we take the Pfizer.

Luton

"Is there really 7 month waiting list"

No. I was informed I could book on Friday, and was able to choose a next day jab from multiple different vaccine sites.

You need to wait 6 months after your second vaccine jab to be eligible to book, however.

It'll be a few months before I'm offered a booster anyway so I have time to read up on it and make my decision like I did with the original jabs.

We feel the same, ours won't be due till January anyway and if at that time the AZ vaccine shows signs of waining we'll decide if we take the Pfizer."

Pfizer or Moderna are being offered for booster jabs.

By *heNaturistCoupleCouple  over a year ago

crewe

We feel the same, ours won't be due till January anyway and if at that time the AZ vaccine shows signs of waining we'll decide if we take the Pfizer.

Pfizer or Moderna are being offered for booster jabs. "

We won't take the booster if Moderna is the option.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Had mine a couple of weeks ago still alive and not grown two heads.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Mine is booked in

Stoke area

Pfizer or Moderna are being offered for booster jabs. .

We won't take the booster if Moderna is the option."

The normal booster is Pfizer. Studies have been undertaken to check which was the most effective and also looking at the current strains. The most effective regarding safety and efficacy was Pfizer.

There is not a problem giving Pfizer booster after people had either Pfizer or AZ for their first two vaccinations.

Moderna is available at far fewer vaccination centres and is only used as a booster for those who already had modern previously.

Stoke area

Pfizer or Moderna are being offered for booster jabs. .

We won't take the booster if Moderna is the option.

The normal booster is Pfizer. Studies have been undertaken to check which was the most effective and also looking at the current strains. The most effective regarding safety and efficacy was Pfizer.

There is not a problem giving Pfizer booster after people had either Pfizer or AZ for their first two vaccinations.

Moderna is available at far fewer vaccination centres and is only used as a booster for those who already had modern previously. "

* should read who already had Moderna previously.

By *lackbill2Man  over a year ago

London

Nope. Ivermectin works.

By *GentlemanMan  over a year ago

South Wales & West Midlands

Yellow card scheme. That’s all I’ll say.

"Is there really 7 month waiting list"

I was told 6 months after your last jab by the nurse that gave me my flu jab today

By *_T_WWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

I had mine booked on Monday , but couldn’t go as I’ve now for Covid. Even with 2 previous doses this illness has been pretty horrendous so when I’m allowed my 3rd booster , in 28 days I will definitely be getting it .

Manchester (she/her)

"I had mine booked on Monday , but couldn’t go as I’ve now for Covid. Even with 2 previous doses this illness has been pretty horrendous so when I’m allowed my 3rd booster , in 28 days I will definitely be getting it . "

Get well soon x

Had mine this afternoon. No issues

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

Mine tomorrow looking forward to it.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I had mine booked on Monday , but couldn’t go as I’ve now for Covid. Even with 2 previous doses this illness has been pretty horrendous so when I’m allowed my 3rd booster , in 28 days I will definitely be getting it . "

Get better girl...

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

I've been trying to get the booster for a while but the computer says no. Any anti-vaxers, send it my way please.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Shall b giving it a miss myself x

nr spalding

"I've been trying to get the booster for a while but the computer says no. Any anti-vaxers, send it my way please. "

Are you 6 months past your second jab? My mum and myself are still just short of that so should get a call end of November early October I think.

Luton

"I've been trying to get the booster for a while but the computer says no. Any anti-vaxers, send it my way please. "

When did you have your second jab?

The system won't let you book your third until six months after your second.

Once I was able, I had a choice of lots of local vaccination sites the very next day

By *ssexSwitchMan  over a year ago

hornchurch

I won’t be if it gone down to my age group. I did my bit and got my 2 jabs even though I had had covid. Reaction to the 2 was far worse than the first. Resulting in X-rays, blood tests and ultrasound. I may take another much further down the line but definitely not anytime soon. But I do believe anyone in the at risk should definitely consider it.

"I've been trying to get the booster for a while but the computer says no. Any anti-vaxers, send it my way please.

Once I was able, I had a choice of lots of local vaccination sites the very next day "

Its actually more than 6 months. On a radio call in few people rang that had gone over the 6 months and sytem still not allowing them to book unless nhs staff etc.

the govn is always too slow

We are six months in 2 weeks time i think and will try closer to that time

near ipswich

"I've been trying to get the booster for a while but the computer says no. Any anti-vaxers, send it my way please.

Once I was able, I had a choice of lots of local vaccination sites the very next day

Its actually more than 6 months. On a radio call in few people rang that had gone over the 6 months and sytem still not allowing them to book unless nhs staff etc.

the govn is always too slow

We are six months in 2 weeks time i think and will try closer to that time"

I got a nhs text booked it for the following week queued up and got it no problem,i guess its a bit of a postcode lottery like a lot of things

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Preston

Will people take a fourth and fifth?

Manchester (she/her)

"Will people take a fourth and fifth?"

I'm sure that will depend on the medical advice and the evidence for such things.

I have my twentieth flu jab on Friday

nr spalding

"Will people take a fourth and fifth?

I'm sure that will depend on the medical advice and the evidence for such things.

I have my twentieth flu jab on Friday "

Same here if the medical evidence is there it will become just the same as the flu jab for me, I really don't see what the issue is if it improves my personal chance of surviving covid then I'm going to be taking it.

By *onnie 90Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

My partner and I had our second jabs mid May. So we have to wait until mid November to become eligible for the booster. With the first two jabs the worst we had was an achy arm for a few days (we both had the Oxford jab).

Will we be having our boosters? Hell yes. Why wouldn't we?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

100% of those boosted I know of have had no adverse reaction. That’s fact

Admittedly the sample size of 1 has its limitations..

teleford

"Yellow card scheme. That’s all I’ll say. "

Sometimes a little knowledge is more dangerous than none...

By *oloris obsequiumWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had the covid booster and the flu jag 3 weeks ago, I've been fine. No side effects.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

Had mine today along with flu jab and 52 staples from a leg op now thats what i called productive day

Manchester (she/her)

"100% of those boosted I know of have had no adverse reaction. That’s fact

"

I have a tender bump on my arm. Worse than many vaccines, better than tetanus vaccine. I'll live.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’ve now had my booster. So far so good

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Will be having mine. Contacted exactly 6 months after 2nd jab.

near ipswich

"100% of those boosted I know of have had no adverse reaction. That’s fact

"

yes no adverse effects for me not even a sore arm this time.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yep booked for next Weds

Not had one yet, let alone 3!

Had my third/booster jab last week.

First two jabs were fine, but this one was sore for days afterwards!

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Not me.

"

Clearly you've not had Covid then?

"

Not me.

Clearly you've not had Covid then? "

Agree…I got COVID having both jabs and was still ill with it. Only glad I had them or might not be here today!!

"Yellow card scheme. That's all I'll say. "

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Don't think fabbers here are interested in the yellow card report scheme they either don't know about it or are plain ignorant if it?

Anti-vaxers are a myth made up by people who have had all jabs but wonder why some aren't interested in having any? This must make them people all anti-vax? ALL THOSE PEOPLE who you think are anti-vaxers are in reality just pro-choicers who are exercising their right to have a choice? Just because their choice is different to yours then they must be wrong so they must be labelled as something that makes them sound wrong? Let's call them all anti-vaxers cos they're stupid enough to not want a vaccine?

"But I do believe anyone in the at risk should definitely consider it. "

What do you consider "at risk" anyone over 80 years of age?

"Will people take a fourth and fifth?"

12th an 13th?

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Is anyone going for it"

Nah not me, 2 of my friends had it and it knocked them for 6.

Ended in bed asleep for 14 hours

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Had mine two weeks ago and have been absolutely fine. No side effects whatsoever this time, and the arm ache was less severe too.

My mum had hers at the same time and she has been absolutely fine too.

"Will people take a fourth and fifth?

12th an 13th?"

Like flu jabs then.

Manchester (she/her)

"Yellow card scheme. That's all I'll say.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Don't think fabbers here are interested in the yellow card report scheme they either don't know about it or are plain ignorant if it?"

I've used it myself, but ok.

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

had mine 2 hours ago,,,

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

I would hope that everyone eligible for the booster will take it. Unless they want this plague to continue for a very long time.

Nope, happy with my robust immune system as well as my health conscious diet and high end supplements like ace cysteine to keep glutathione levels high, vit c and d plus lots of zinc and quercetin.

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Nope, happy with my robust immune system as well as my health conscious diet and high end supplements like ace cysteine to keep glutathione levels high, vit c and d plus lots of zinc and quercetin.

"

When you eventually contract Covid you will not find it pleasant!

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Not a chance.

Double vaccinated.. Caught covid 5 weeks ago.. Recovered.

Use my booster for someone who's not even had a first vaccine.

As soon as I’m called , I will have mine

teleford

Don't think fabbers here are interested in the yellow card report scheme they either don't know about it or are plain ignorant if it?"

The anti vaccine brigade are plain ignorant in their understanding of the yellow card scheme!!

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

Booster booked!

I really wish everyone one do this ASAP

teleford

Anti-vaxers are a myth made up by people who have had all jabs but wonder why some aren't interested in having any? This must make them people all anti-vax? ALL THOSE PEOPLE who you think are anti-vaxers are in reality just pro-choicers who are exercising their right to have a choice? Just because their choice is different to yours then they must be wrong so they must be labelled as something that makes them sound wrong? Let's call them all anti-vaxers cos they're stupid enough to not want a vaccine?"

Pro choice promote choice, anti-vaxers try to shut down choice. So much of the material propagated by anti-vaxers to convince others to join them is the stupidest work of fiction

[Removed by poster at 23/10/21 08:24:01]

Leeds

"Booster booked!

"

It said on the news today that unless you are a priority case, under 50s won't be able to book until after Christmas

Had mine the other week. Feel much better for having it too!

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan  over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

Had my third and flu jab at the same time, I did feel off for a few days but that’s about normal for me and the flu jab.

Leeds

"Had mine the other week. Feel much better for having it too! "

You are lucky to have had it so soon when you are so young. My 87 year old dad's is 6th November

I’ve had the Astra zeneca jabs but had the Pfizer jab Friday after 3 hours experienced slight headache on left side of my head no biggy I thought but Friday night terrible arm ache, headache 10 times worse.

Saturday worse pain can’t hardly move, DVT pain feel sick and very dizzy

I’ve got Klinefelter syndrome so my immune system is low, spoke to 111 they said as my immune system is low the vaccine is battling with it. I’m on anti blood coagulants so just got to ride the wave for a few days

Manchester (she/her)

"I’ve had the Astra zeneca jabs but had the Pfizer jab Friday after 3 hours experienced slight headache on left side of my head no biggy I thought but Friday night terrible arm ache, headache 10 times worse.

I’ve got Klinefelter syndrome so my immune system is low, spoke to 111 they said as my immune system is low the vaccine is battling with it. I’m on anti blood coagulants so just got to ride the wave for a few days "

Feel better x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I’ve had the Astra zeneca jabs but had the Pfizer jab Friday after 3 hours experienced slight headache on left side of my head no biggy I thought but Friday night terrible arm ache, headache 10 times worse.

I’ve got Klinefelter syndrome so my immune system is low, spoke to 111 they said as my immune system is low the vaccine is battling with it. I’m on anti blood coagulants so just got to ride the wave for a few days "

That sounds terrible, feel better soon.

"Had mine the other week. Feel much better for having it too!

You are lucky to have had it so soon when you are so young. My 87 year old dad's is 6th November"

Not lucky at all.

This booster is not being done in order of age it is being done from when you had yours 6 months previously. I'm 38 and having mine in 2 weeks, I have a health condition that makes me vulnerable so I wouldn't say that's lucky.

"Booster booked!

It said on the news today that unless you are a priority case, under 50s won't be able to book until after Christmas"

At the moment there are no plans to offer the booster to those outside of group 9. So anyone over 50, in the extremely vaunable group (shielders) healthcare workers/careers and those in the high risk group under 50. It is unlikely the rest of the population will be offered one.

"Not a chance.

Double vaccinated.. Caught covid 5 weeks ago.. Recovered.

Use my booster for someone who's not even had a first vaccine.

"

But in the UK anyone that wants a first vaccine can have one there is no shortage.

By *oodvibrations68Couple  over a year ago

Lake Constance

BnT x2 in January followed by Moderna 3 weeks ago... feverish for one night. OK otherwise. xx

Lol booster jab , it’s just another jab , none for me thank you

I'm at the conclusion now that those who haven't had their 1st jab aren't ever going to have any jabs now and those who are on their 3rd or wanting their 3rd will have as many boosters as what they are told to have? I see alot of people are deep lost in this covid cult with no turning back now so only moving forward to the next jab? Hope being an honorary cult member works out ok for you all wishing everyone all the best regardless of how human we all are/aren't xx

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm at the conclusion now that those who haven't had their 1st jab aren't ever going to have any jabs now and those who are on their 3rd or wanting their 3rd will have as many boosters as what they are told to have? I see alot of people are deep lost in this covid cult with no turning back now so only moving forward to the next jab? Hope being an honorary cult member works out ok for you all wishing everyone all the best regardless of how human we all are/aren't xx"

Why is anyone less human in this, please?

"I'm at the conclusion now that those who haven't had their 1st jab aren't ever going to have any jabs now and those who are on their 3rd or wanting their 3rd will have as many boosters as what they are told to have? I see alot of people are deep lost in this covid cult with no turning back now so only moving forward to the next jab? Hope being an honorary cult member works out ok for you all wishing everyone all the best regardless of how human we all are/aren't xx"

I’d agree that people have cast their die and are unlikely to change their stance unless there is a tough moment of realisation.

I can only say it saddens me when I have to deal with individuals or indeed their wider family when those from the anti vaccination side find themselves critically ill. Sadly this makes up a large proportion of critical care covid patients now. That will continue to be the case and regardless of outlook it’s impossible to feel anything but the deepest sympathy for the pain and suffering of those families.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I'm at the conclusion now that those who haven't had their 1st jab aren't ever going to have any jabs now and those who are on their 3rd or wanting their 3rd will keep up to date with their vaccine schedule. I see a lot of people are deep lost in this covid denial cult with no turning back now so only moving forward to the next virus strain? Hope being an honorary cult member works out ok for you all wishing everyone all the best regardless of how human we all are/aren't xx

(Fixed it for you)

By *heekybrummiemonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I'm at the conclusion now that those who haven't had their 1st jab aren't ever going to have any jabs now and those who are on their 3rd or wanting their 3rd will keep up to date with their vaccine schedule. I see a lot of people are deep lost in this covid denial cult with no turning back now so only moving forward to the next virus strain? Hope being an honorary cult member works out ok for you all wishing everyone all the best regardless of how human we all are/aren't xx

(Fixed it for you)"

Not wanting a vaccine does not mean people are “denying covid”. That’s a nonsense. Many (particularly the young) have simply weighed it up and due to low risk of covid at their age have decided not to get it at present. That does NOT mean they are covid deniers, a silly phrase that is used to label people and create division.

It clearly works.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I'm at the conclusion now that those who haven't had their 1st jab aren't ever going to have any jabs now and those who are on their 3rd or wanting their 3rd will keep up to date with their vaccine schedule. I see a lot of people are deep lost in this covid denial cult with no turning back now so only moving forward to the next virus strain? Hope being an honorary cult member works out ok for you all wishing everyone all the best regardless of how human we all are/aren't xx

(Fixed it for you)

Not wanting a vaccine does not mean people are “denying covid”. That’s a nonsense. Many (particularly the young) have simply weighed it up and due to low risk of covid at their age have decided not to get it at present. That does NOT mean they are covid deniers, a silly phrase that is used to label people and create division.

It clearly works."

The main thing that is causing division is the stupid number of people dying every day because of a disease that is running rife due to all those who refuse to take _any_ measures to reduce the spread. Starting with the prime minister, all of his cabinet including the health minister, most of the rest of the members of parliament, a shit load of grifters making money by selling miracle cures, the political reporters on the BBC who have their tongues so far up Johnson's arse that they need surgery to remove them, all the right wing mass media, 10% of the public who don't give a shit about anybody else, and a huge number that have been hoodwinked by all the above.

Manchester (she/her)

(Fixed it for you)

It clearly works.

The main thing that is causing division is the stupid number of people dying every day because of a disease that is running rife due to all those who refuse to take _any_ measures to reduce the spread. Starting with the prime minister, all of his cabinet including the health minister, most of the rest of the members of parliament, a shit load of grifters making money by selling miracle cures, the political reporters on the BBC who have their tongues so far up Johnson's arse that they need surgery to remove them, all the right wing mass media, 10% of the public who don't give a shit about anybody else, and a huge number that have been hoodwinked by all the above."

Yes. The division always existed. We just didn't know it because we didn't have reason to.

By *est_Mids_Nice_GuyMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Well I was a big fan of the vaccination program and had my first 2 jabs without incident. Then along came the booster and it was like “hold my coat” it’s made me so ill.

First I had lymph nodes swell, then abdominal cramps, shitting blood, partial deafness and a sore arm in the first week. Then about 10 days later I had a suspected transient is ischiemic attack. It went down hill from there. I now have difficulty walking, my vision is terrible and all I want to do is sleep. I have none of the conditions associated with a TIA and the docs are querying if the jabs triggered some auto immune response.

Central

"Well I was a big fan of the vaccination program and had my first 2 jabs without incident. Then along came the booster and it was like “hold my coat” it’s made me so ill.

First I had lymph nodes swell, then abdominal cramps, shitting blood, partial deafness and a sore arm in the first week. Then about 10 days later I had a suspected transient is ischiemic attack. It went down hill from there. I now have difficulty walking, my vision is terrible and all I want to do is sleep. I have none of the conditions associated with a TIA and the docs are querying if the jabs triggered some auto immune response."

I hope you get to recover ASAP. Did you have the same vaccine for your 1st 2 doses?

Central

(Fixed it for you)

It clearly works.

The main thing that is causing division is the stupid number of people dying every day because of a disease that is running rife due to all those who refuse to take _any_ measures to reduce the spread. Starting with the prime minister, all of his cabinet including the health minister, most of the rest of the members of parliament, a shit load of grifters making money by selling miracle cures, the political reporters on the BBC who have their tongues so far up Johnson's arse that they need surgery to remove them, all the right wing mass media, 10% of the public who don't give a shit about anybody else, and a huge number that have been hoodwinked by all the above."

I don't think I could have put it any better

"Well I was a big fan of the vaccination program and had my first 2 jabs without incident. Then along came the booster and it was like “hold my coat” it’s made me so ill.

First I had lymph nodes swell, then abdominal cramps, shitting blood, partial deafness and a sore arm in the first week. Then about 10 days later I had a suspected transient is ischiemic attack. It went down hill from there. I now have difficulty walking, my vision is terrible and all I want to do is sleep. I have none of the conditions associated with a TIA and the docs are querying if the jabs triggered some auto immune response."

Were all 3 jabs the same or was the booster different?

"100% of everyone I know who has had the booster has had no side effects or reaction at all. This is pure fact. "

Good news.

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

No thanks.. Double jabbed.. Got covid.. Recovered

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

To be fully inoculated you need to have the booster jab after the double jab.

willenhall

First I had lymph nodes swell, then abdominal cramps, shitting blood, partial deafness and a sore arm in the first week. Then about 10 days later I had a suspected transient is ischiemic attack. It went down hill from there. I now have difficulty walking, my vision is terrible and all I want to do is sleep. I have none of the conditions associated with a TIA and the docs are querying if the jabs triggered some auto immune response.

I hope you get to recover ASAP. Did you have the same vaccine for your 1st 2 doses? "

Yeh I had Pfizer for all of them

willenhall

Were all 3 jabs the same or was the booster different?"

All the same

Don't think fabbers here are interested in the yellow card report scheme they either don't know about it or are plain ignorant if it?

I've used it myself, but ok."

I've used it too.

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 30/10/21 12:13:31]

I've had my booster, feel dreadful but happy to have had it because i don't want covid.

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

"Not me.

Everyone in my family eligible has had it so. Apart from a sore arm and a short period of feeling off colour... No issues....

Our local hospital has not heard of any major reactions... or admitted any...

What you are describing sounds more like Guillian Barre Syndrome... which is auto immune reaction to a infection / virus

[Removed by poster at 30/10/21 12:27:47]

Almost everyone we know had the astra jabs x 2 intially and most were offered a choice of the pifzer and mordena, all chose the pifzer. A few had a sore arm for a few days and a few became slightly unwell during the nexr 48/72 hours had a little rest but able to do things around the house and now all are better.

so go for it imo but it is early day re mix n match between astra and the gentically modified vacs -

we got ours a couple of days ago were astra b4 now pifzer had choice both of us had sore arms a lot and both becme unwell the next day but able to do house stuff just about shower and cook with rest almost 100% now slight sore arm point of injection when raising arm - go for it but the mix and match did worry us a tad

"Almost everyone we know had the astra jabs x 2 intially and most were offered a choice of the pifzer and mordena, all chose the pifzer. A few had a sore arm for a few days and a few became slightly unwell during the nexr 48/72 hours had a little rest but able to do things around the house and now all are better.

so go for it imo but it is early day re mix n match between astra and the gentically modified vacs -

we got ours a couple of days ago were astra b4 now pifzer had choice both of us had sore arms a lot and both becme unwell the next day but able to do house stuff just about shower and cook with rest almost 100% now slight sore arm point of injection when raising arm - go for it but the mix and match did worry us a tad"

Any reason why you all chose Pfizer over Modena?

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Not me.

Looks like pro vaccine brigade not accepting facts

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Had my booster and flu jab 2 weeks, no reactions at all

By *otoBlue69Man  over a year ago

Stockport

If you want to minimise the chance of an adverse reaction when jabbed ask the nurse to aspirate. What is aspirate? Traditionally when giving intramuscular injections the nurse would draw back on the plunger after inserting the needle. If blood appeared in the syringe they knew they had hit a vein and had to chose another site. In the rush to get everyone vaccinated this is not being done. There is no major vein in the muscle where they inject you but there are veins. If they hit a vein your injection has gone straight into the bloodstream and end up in organs around your body. Experienced nurses will aspirate if asked but those new to the game will have no idea what you are talking about. If you do not believe me then google 'aspirate vaccination' and see the medical studies that confirm this.

Had mine, usual amount of soreness around area for 24hrs otherwise no reaction at all. I know dozens of people who have had it, without a single bad reaction

Mr.R

By *oolybullyMan  over a year ago

Close enough

"Is anyone going for it"

Not a chance.

Personal reasons.

ashford

"Is anyone going for it

Not a chance.

Personal reasons."

Me neither keep getting texts to remind me from docs everyday but cant reply to them to say I dont want it! And trying to get through on phone is near impossible x

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Had mine, usual amount of soreness around area for 24hrs otherwise no reaction at all. I know dozens of people who have had it, without a single bad reaction

Mr.R"

Same here.

Apart from a sore arm (which lasted 24hrs) I had no negative reaction from the booster.

Didn’t get any bad reaction from the first two doses either.

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Had mine on Wednesday morning and felt rotten yesterday but today am feeling 100%.

The first two jabs were Pfizer and the booster Modena. Am not sure if it was just me?

Manchester (she/her)

"Is anyone going for it

Not a chance.

Personal reasons.

Me neither keep getting texts to remind me from docs everyday but cant reply to them to say I dont want it! And trying to get through on phone is near impossible x"

When I got my first text for jabs, I tried to decline and was told that there's no way to take you off the list, just ignore it. If that helps

"Is anyone going for it

Not a chance.

Personal reasons.

Me neither keep getting texts to remind me from docs everyday but cant reply to them to say I dont want it! And trying to get through on phone is near impossible x"

Maybe email them, that might stop them contacting you about it ? X

ashford

"Is anyone going for it

Not a chance.

Personal reasons.

Me neither keep getting texts to remind me from docs everyday but cant reply to them to say I dont want it! And trying to get through on phone is near impossible x

Maybe email them, that might stop them contacting you about it ? X"

By *ver 54Man  over a year ago

chester

Had mine on Thursday, felt rough for 24hrs but feeling better now . the first 2 were astra Zenica booster pfiser, dont know if this was the reason for feeling unwell.

NHS WORKER. I had both booster and flu jab at the same time, bit of a sore arm with the booster for a day or so, but otherwise no reaction to any of my jabs. Recommend you get it. The consequences of not having the jabs are much greater for you and your loved ones and the most vulnerable around you. Be safe lovely humans, hate anyone to suffer unnecessarily.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Absolutely we will be. There is absolutely no reason that we can think of not to.

Leeds

I have just booked mine for Thursday.

Central

Had mine yesterday and a tiny ache in my arm, otherwise feeling great.

Central

[Removed by poster at 06/11/21 10:56:38]

"Is anyone going for it

Not a chance.

Personal reasons.

"

I called my practice manager and asked them to stop texting and sending letters. They said that they couldn’t as it was automatically generated and they couldn’t stop it. Not sure why but I’m still getting texts now.

ashford

"Is anyone going for it

Not a chance.

Personal reasons.

I called my practice manager and asked them to stop texting and sending letters. They said that they couldn’t as it was automatically generated and they couldn’t stop it. Not sure why but I’m still getting texts now."

Ohh? That's pants x

I had mine in october but still getting texts to ask me to come in for one. My booster still isnt showing at all on the nhs app

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

Had my booster jab a while ago

Had a slight sore arm after the first

No reaction to the second

Third was quite early in the morning, I felt tired in the afternoon and had an early night, was right as rain the following morning

All 3 were Pfizer

"I had mine in october but still getting texts to ask me to come in for one. My booster still isnt showing at all on the nhs app"

I phoned about this… my booster isn’t showing either… the chap said not to expect them to be uploaded anytime soon!

"Absolutely we will be. There is absolutely no reason that we can think of not to."

"I had mine in october but still getting texts to ask me to come in for one. My booster still isnt showing at all on the nhs app

I phoned about this… my booster isn’t showing either… the chap said not to expect them to be uploaded anytime soon! "

aww okay. Its just weird as every lft and pcr are on the app

"Absolutely we will be. There is absolutely no reason that we can think of not to."

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"I had mine in october but still getting texts to ask me to come in for one. My booster still isnt showing at all on the nhs app

I phoned about this… my booster isn’t showing either… the chap said not to expect them to be uploaded anytime soon! aww okay. Its just weird as every lft and pcr are on the app"

No, my booster isn't showing either and I had my booster in early September xx

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

"Nope. Ivermectin works."

No it doesn't.