FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Flight bans

Flight bans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittall2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

I see Morocco have banned UK flights due to our Covid situation. Has anyone heard rumours of any other countries that are likely to follow them?

Guess who was planning to head somewhere for a short break in early November...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've not heard of anything more yet, however I'm expecting the worst as I have a holiday abroad booked for December

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm guessing that we won't hear much from countries until they do it, unless there's discussion amongst EU countries.

It's a pity if upcoming holidays are rebookings from last year's cancellations and these get cancelled.

The government's approach, which is that we're doing fine and there's no need to adjust anything, especially as so many of the conservatives quite like not wearing masks, isn't going to help, as things deteriorate.

We are meant to be flying out to Egypt on 12th November

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I am supposed to fly to The Gambia 14th November. Flight changed last week from 8th.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"We are meant to be flying out to Egypt on 12th November "

I fly to sharm on the 7th , fingers crossed

"We are meant to be flying out to Egypt on 12th November

I fly to sharm on the 7th , fingers crossed "

Praying a lot. I did notice this morning our flight times have changed. Check yours

Claire

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I see Morocco have banned UK flights due to our Covid situation. Has anyone heard rumours of any other countries that are likely to follow them?

Guess who was planning to head somewhere for a short break in early November..."

For countries where the majority of people are not vaccinated then the uk increase does become an issue as you are trying to stop outside influences in effect bringing it in….. I would be surprised if more countries in let’s say Africa, Asia and South America don’t start doing this if it is not already in place….

You books a holiday you takes your chance

"You books a holiday you takes your chance"

Indeed how true.

Everyone knows there's a chance of cancellations & loosing out due to COVID but they still go ahead & make plans. Guess understandable if it's for family reasons in some cases but for many it's a case of toes in the sand, drink in the hand & being a bum in the sun! Ha, tough titties!

Of course for many going away for a tan or a bit of a ski is more important than health, giving it a year or so & waiting a bit longer to see how things pan out.

Wow so intelligent

By *ittall2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

"I'm guessing that we won't hear much from countries until they do it, unless there's discussion amongst EU countries.

It's a pity if upcoming holidays are rebookings from last year's cancellations and these get cancelled.

The government's approach, which is that we're doing fine and there's no need to adjust anything, especially as so many of the conservatives quite like not wearing masks, isn't going to help, as things deteriorate. "

Yes, spot on, and I think previous times as soon as one puts a ban on the others all follow pretty quickly

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I do wonder if it's this, rather than actual disease related issues, that inject some moral fortitude into this government

» Add a new message to this topic