FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Anyone not getting vaccinated?

Anyone not getting vaccinated?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not posting to get attacked please or get a lecture as heard it or before, just a simple question

Just would like to meet an un vaccinated someone on here just for once, I'm all good with everyone just for once, you can say it's just my fetish if you like

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Your fetish is to meet an unvaccinated person ?

Have I understood that right ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not posting to get attacked please or get a lecture as heard it or before, just a simple question

Just would like to meet an un vaccinated someone on here just for once, I'm all good with everyone just for once, you can say it's just my fetish if you like"

Lots of people are unvaccinated. Try putting it in the meets section.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Not attacking but...... When you have to wear what we have to wear for 12 n half hours, and seen what we have. Unvaccinated people may just change their minds.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Not posting to get attacked please or get a lecture as heard it or before, just a simple question

Just would like to meet an un vaccinated someone on here just for once, I'm all good with everyone just for once, you can say it's just my fetish if you like"

Do you ask their entire vaccination history or just covid? Just curious to know why this is different to things like HEP A or MMA or tetanus etc.

Are you vaccinated OP ?

We are waiting for our boosters and I personally will keep using insulin as it’s a bit morish I find but best of luck in your search op!!

T

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

So if someone said they had been jabbed, would you insist on seeing documents.

Do you check on other diseases, etc etc.

People tell fibs.

Especially on sites like this.

"Not attacking but...... When you have to wear what we have to wear for 12 n half hours, and seen what we have. Unvaccinated people may just change their minds. "

Genuinely feel sorry for you, I have family in the medical profession and the behaviour of certain sections of the public, is heartbreaking when you see the efforts people are going to.

A good friend has had to come home every night for nearly 3 years, go into the garage, get changed. Put her clothes in the wash immediately. Go for a shower, then try to get some time with her family, one of which is shielding while being terrified she could be transmitting.

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

A good friend of mine is a nurse and she didn't want to get vaccinated. They forced her to. She was happy gearing up, showering. She's only new to being a nurse so it became second nature to her quickly as if she'd always been a nurse on an outbreak ward.

She didn't want to take it cause it had been linked to infertility and she wants a family more than anything.

By *oupleCouple  over a year ago

London Kent further

Natural immunity

60% more efficient than an untested (longterm) vaccine.

lol op posting about wanting an unvaccinated meet, specifically requests not to be attacked or have people talk all the usual bollocks and got exactly that.

People just cant help themselves, leave the man be to have his search. jesus.

vaccine police will surely be here shortly to turn this into another 150+ post shitstorm followed by a mod locking the thread.

popcorn at the ready.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Not attacking but...... When you have to wear what we have to wear for 12 n half hours, and seen what we have. Unvaccinated people may just change their minds.

Genuinely feel sorry for you, I have family in the medical profession and the behaviour of certain sections of the public, is heartbreaking when you see the efforts people are going to.

A good friend has had to come home every night for nearly 3 years, go into the garage, get changed. Put her clothes in the wash immediately. Go for a shower, then try to get some time with her family, one of which is shielding while being terrified she could be transmitting.

"

three years???? Really its only been in uk since feb 2020 and we still have a bit of 2021 to finish yet think your losing track of time mate

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"A good friend of mine is a nurse and she didn't want to get vaccinated. They forced her to. She was happy gearing up, showering. She's only new to being a nurse so it became second nature to her quickly as if she'd always been a nurse on an outbreak ward.

She didn't want to take it cause it had been linked to infertility and she wants a family more than anything."

There is no proven link with any vaccine that there is an effect on fertility. There is however a proven link that catching covid does seem to have an effect on fertility and you can pass on to your newborn baby too.

"Not attacking but...... When you have to wear what we have to wear for 12 n half hours, and seen what we have. Unvaccinated people may just change their minds.

three years???? Really its only been in uk since feb 2020 and we still have a bit of 2021 to finish yet think your losing track of time mate"

calm your tits, most probably a typo, mr detective.

evesham

"lol op posting about wanting an unvaccinated meet, specifically requests not to be attacked or have people talk all the usual bollocks and got exactly that.

vaccine police will surely be here shortly to turn this into another 150+ post shitstorm followed by a mod locking the thread.

popcorn at the ready.

"

Are you reading a different thread?!

By *aui.Man  over a year ago

around here

"

Why was your friend doing this for almost a year and a half before COVID was in the country?

"lol op posting about wanting an unvaccinated meet, specifically requests not to be attacked or have people talk all the usual bollocks and got exactly that.

popcorn at the ready.

Are you reading a different thread?! "

No, im pretty sure we are reading the same thread since we are both replying to each other?

Why? What makes you think we are reading different threads?

evesham

popcorn at the ready.

No, im pretty sure we are reading the same thread since we are both replying to each other?

Why? What makes you think we are reading different threads?"

Who's attacked him? Who has talked bollocks? Just seems that we're reading different replies to be honest. The only confrontational person on here was you.

"Not attacking but...... When you have to wear what we have to wear for 12 n half hours, and seen what we have. Unvaccinated people may just change their minds. "

My sister was diagnosed with Covid just last week, she’s unvaccinated - I’m vaccinated, I was with her the day she became ill which means she must have been infected when I met up with her. I had a test at the weekend which was negative. Her two daughters now also have it though mildly as they too are unvaccinated. My sister went into hospital for oxygen therapy. I know she will still refuse the vaccination and has somehow decided now she’s had it her body will have built up resistance to it.

I am assuming you are a nurse and wear all the masks etc to make sure your chance of being infected with it is as little as possible, it must dreadful to think that you have to wear that for all those hours and still hear that people will still refuse the vaccine which will indefinitely save their lives. Thank you for all you do to make those who do have it and other illnesses, recovery possible.

popcorn at the ready.

Who's attacked him? Who has talked bollocks? Just seems that we're reading different replies to be honest. The only confrontational person on here was you. "

No ones being confrontational, and i dont know why you assumed i was directing my comment at you personally considering i didnt reply to YOU specifically.

but lets disect, now that i read your reply to op.

" Not posting to get attacked please or get a lecture as heard it or before, just a simple question "

you then go on to begin question him. Lol.

The complete opposite of what op asked.

You remind of the restaurant in ordered from the other week where i specifically requested my food to be delivered piping hot with a pretty please, only to have lukewarm/cold food once i opened my package and the driver was long gone.

Absolutely useless.

"Natural immunity

60% more efficient than an untested (longterm) vaccine. "

LMFAO - Untested Get real Son!

The unvaccinated are the ones currently dying in hospitals - make your choice.

I would say that it is a no brainer, but even that wouldn't be right in your case!

"

three years???? Really its only been in uk since feb 2020 and we still have a bit of 2021 to finish yet think your losing track of time mate"

Feb 2020? Think it’s been in the UK a lot longer than then, I know people from as far down as Wales who had Covid like symptoms as early as November 2019, one up here at Christmas, and another just before it was announced. Also a friends dad possibly died from it again just before it was announced. I don’t think anyone can say that Covid arrived her on a specific date in a specific month. I think they Govt moved to slowly.

Completely wrong, the vast majority of people in hospital in Ireland, Scotland, Israel and the UK are double vaxxed.

Durham

"Completely wrong, the vast majority of people in hospital in Ireland, Scotland, Israel and the UK are double vaxxed. "

The vast majority of people are vaccinated. Especially older more vulnerable over 50 there are virtually no people unvaccinated. The fact is compared to people the same age you many more times more likely to be hospitalized if you are unvaccinated

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

Very well said so way I see it the o p wants to put others at risk and himself whether you want the vax or not facts are cases of infection rocketing again.

I have lost to covid an ex gf. 3 schoolmates one I only saw few week since.

Beggars belief still the ones who dont choose to vax all the arguments have been debunked.

But good luck and hope no one catches covid to see folk go from looking well to dying quickly is stark reminder.

"Completely wrong, the vast majority of people in hospital in Ireland, Scotland, Israel and the UK are double vaxxed. "

Show me the news items!

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

three years???? Really its only been in uk since feb 2020 and we still have a bit of 2021 to finish yet think your losing track of time mate

calm your tits, most probably a typo, mr detective. "

wind ya neck in mate was just pointing out its not even been officialy here for two years yet

[Removed by poster at 22/10/21 18:38:32]

popcorn at the ready.

"

Exactly thank you so much, especially as people close by have had negative experiences with vaccinations.

Also I am open to meeting both but actually would like to really meet un vaccinated at least for once. Just a preference but not discriminating

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

That's a very odd fetish OP I must say!

Very well said so way I see it the o p wants to put others at risk and himself whether you want the vax or not facts are cases of infection rocketing again.

Beggars belief still the ones who dont choose to vax all the arguments have been debunked.

But good luck and hope no one catches covid to see folk go from looking well to dying quickly is stark reminder."

I'm sorry but I am not putting anyone at risk. All I have ever seen is vaccinated people coughing there and there. How the vaccine even effective when we have way over 70% to apparently 90% herd immunuty as you call it since 90% are jabbed and covid is only getting higher and higher?... while before vaccinations came, we just about had it under control anyway

By the way coronaviruses have been with us for many years. Only 2019 was the year when everyone got paranoid

And if un vaccinated meets un vaccinated how is that putting other at risk when both are just alike?

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’m not getting jabbed

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

But good luck and hope no one catches covid to see folk go from looking well to dying quickly is stark reminder.

I'm sorry but I am not putting anyone at risk. All I have ever seen is vaccinated people coughing there and there. How the vaccine even effective when we have way over 70% to apparently 90% herd immunuty as you call it since 90% are jabbed and covid is only getting higher and higher?... while before vaccinations came, we just about had it under control anyway

By the way coronaviruses have been with us for many years. Only 2019 was the year when everyone got paranoid

And if un vaccinated meets un vaccinated how is that putting other at risk when both are just alike?"

Because if either of you are carriers of covid with no symptoms thats how and god forbid it dont happen.

Because 2 people meet unvaccinated does not mean you are immune to catching it off each other.

evesham

popcorn at the ready.

Who's attacked him? Who has talked bollocks? Just seems that we're reading different replies to be honest. The only confrontational person on here was you.

No ones being confrontational, and i dont know why you assumed i was directing my comment at you personally considering i didnt reply to YOU specifically.

" Not posting to get attacked please or get a lecture as heard it or before, just a simple question "

You remind of the restaurant in ordered from the other week where i specifically requested my food to be delivered piping hot with a pretty please, only to have lukewarm/cold food once i opened my package and the driver was long gone.

Absolutely useless.

"

Who said I thought you were attacking me personally? very odd response. I simply questioned your 'logic'. You appear to have an issue with that.

This section of the forums bores me for this very reason can't have a discussion.

Have a wonderful evening.

By *lydeXXXMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Check David Davis MP speech in front of the select Committee on the legalities of that. YouTube removed it for misinformation but quickly reinstated it when it was proven to be factual. A forced medical procedure is illegal and a coerced medical procedure is looking the same. Just search David Davis MP discusses covid19.

By *lydeXXXMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

This is absolutely true. In Wales it is approximately two thirds of inpatients with covid are vaccinated. That doesn't imply what percentage are in because of covid as opposed to with covid as it is routine to test patients.

By *estriancdtopTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Just would like to meet an un vaccinated someone on here just for once, I'm all good with everyone just for once, you can say it's just my fetish if you like

Do you ask their entire vaccination history or just covid? Just curious to know why this is different to things like HEP A or MMA or tetanus etc. "

It’s interesting people don’t ask these sort question but do about covid you don’t see people asking other the meet about other medical conditions it quiet a worry

popcorn at the ready.

Absolutely useless.

Who said I thought you were attacking me personally? very odd response. I simply questioned your 'logic'. You appear to have an issue with that.

This section of the forums bores me for this very reason can't have a discussion.

Have a wonderful evening. "

You too darling

"Natural immunity

Mixed batch. Both unvaccinated and vaccinated are dying. As more people are vaccinated the amount of infected-vaccinated will increase.

None of the vaccines are sterilising vaccines, they give your immune system a headstart.

I would say that it is a no brainer, but even that wouldn't be right in your case!

"

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"I've no intention of being jabbed with an experimental gene therapy serum that has emergency use only and no long term data. "

Got to love a Friday evening comedian

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I've no intention of being jabbed with an experimental gene therapy serum that has emergency use only and no long term data. "

Unrelated to the OP, which I'm fully for him.

Bht you do, surely, realise that what you have read elsewhere and posted is nonsense on stilts? Consider how the spreading of untruthful information could lead to people getting ill or meeting their death. Each person infected is likely to infect 1 more and that chain of infection could last years and be the cause of future deaths along the way. Do some fact checking, it's helpful.

Now, let's get the OP a shag

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 22/10/21 21:03:30]

all around

[Removed by poster at 22/10/21 21:04:14]

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Two different sides to this.

Those for and likely had the jabs,

those who are waiting for whatever information data that will satisfy the unknown.

I can think of no other time where anyone enquired of anothers jab status or history.

In a matter of a few weeks and months people seem to think anothers personal medical history should be shared.

Hope you find whom you seek op.

Have fun

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

London

not true for Ireland so I guess your research is severely flawed.

By *elfastal99Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Is it just not the right thing to get vaccinated

Not sure why anyone would want to specifically meet vaxxed or unvaxxed to be honest but each to their own.

I’m unvaccinated and am staying that way for the moment, my mind my change in the future who knows. I’m not against it.

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Or if they get covid I've had it, after 2 vaccinations and I'm glad I had them! I couldn't imagine it without vaccination x

By *ucieJCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"Natural immunity

"

The statistics say hospitalisations are made up of 40% unvaccinated and 60% vaccinated. That’s from todays figures. I’m not anti anything by the way. I believe everyone has there own choice and shouldn’t be judged

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Nope not here. ??

Not on your nelly, or any others nelly. Thanks

"Natural immunity

The statistics say hospitalisations are made up of 40% unvaccinated and 60% vaccinated. That’s from todays figures. I’m not anti anything by the way. I believe everyone has there own choice and shouldn’t be judged "

By *rasbMan  over a year ago

Here & there

[Removed by poster at 22/10/21 23:45:17]

By *rasbMan  over a year ago

Here & there

"Natural immunity

The statistics say hospitalisations are made up of 40% unvaccinated and 60% vaccinated. That’s from todays figures. I’m not anti anything by the way. I believe everyone has there own choice and shouldn’t be judged "

I have seen this argument put forward before as a “there’s more people in hospital with Covid who are vaccinated than not so the vaccines can’t be working” but that statement needs context.

There are currently 8238 in hospital with Covid, if we take you stats as right that means that 3,295 (40%) of them are unvaccinated and 4,943 are vaccinated so your point is that there are more people in hospital with Covid who are vaccinated than not?

However you have to put that into context with the number of people who have been vaccinated vs those that haven’t. The population of the UK at 12+ is approximately 57,000,000, according to latest figures 86.3% of those have had a least one vaccine. This equates to around 49,191,000 who have had a vaccine vs 7,809,000 who haven’t. When you take these figures and put them into the figures of people in hospital who are vaccinated or not you then get a much different picture.

Vaccinated = 49,191,000 of which 4,943 are in hospital giving a rate of 10.04 people per 100,000 population in hospital.

Unvaccinated = 7,809,000 of which 3,295 are in hospital giving a rate of 42.19 people per 100,000 population in hospital.

Putting that simply the rate of hospitalisations amongst unvaccinated adults is a little over 4 times higher!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Personally I find it a little odd that someone limits their possible meets so much, but there are many people on here into very niche things, and nobody sets on them for it.

Leave the OP too it. If he wants to meet unvaccinated people then fine, it's his choice, just the same as if he wants to meet a blonde or a redhead.

Nope natural selection and all that, I'm taking a leaf out of the Jehovah Witness book

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Did not want vaccine pressured into it with wanting to go on holiday and other stuff too old to be having more kids so really not a lot to lose..

I respect your stands against it.

Really, why is it a thing / fetish to meet someone who’s unvaccinated

"I’m not getting jabbed "

Same here.

It really really gets on my tits when some say that I am putting others at risk. Its only myself I'm putting at risk. I had covid pretty bad last December. I'm not anti vaccine BTW.

There's argument that people who have died from the vaccine is very small... 1 death too many... Too early to know if vaccine prevents death or lessens the illness. My body, my life, my choice. If indeed me getting the vaccine meant I was saving lives other than mine, I wouldn't think twice about getting jabbed.

all around

"I’m not getting jabbed

Same here.

It really really gets on my tits when some say that I am putting others at risk. Its only myself I'm putting at risk. I had covid pretty bad last December. I'm not anti vaccine BTW.

There's argument that people who have died from the vaccine is very small... 1 death too many... Too early to know if vaccine prevents death or lessens the illness. My body, my life, my choice. If indeed me getting the vaccine meant I was saving lives other than mine, I wouldn't think twice about getting jabbed.

"

There are two proven facts

The vaccine reduces death rate

Less people have died from the vaccine than Covid

Your choice, but be clear about your reasoning

By *hanarisCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm vaccinated and I'm avoiding to have contact with the people who are not vaccinated like i avoiding people with any other risks for me. It's a simple procedure of protecting my self and my family.

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm vaccinated and I'm avoiding to have contact with the people who are not vaccinated like i avoiding people with any other risks for me. It's a simple procedure of protecting my self and my family. "

Why you worry and how they are risk for you if you vaccinated??

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Natural immunity

The statistics say hospitalisations are made up of 40% unvaccinated and 60% vaccinated. That’s from todays figures. I’m not anti anything by the way. I believe everyone has there own choice and shouldn’t be judged

I have seen this argument put forward before as a “there’s more people in hospital with Covid who are vaccinated than not so the vaccines can’t be working” but that statement needs context.

There are currently 8238 in hospital with Covid, if we take you stats as right that means that 3,295 (40%) of them are unvaccinated and 4,943 are vaccinated so your point is that there are more people in hospital with Covid who are vaccinated than not?

However you have to put that into context with the number of people who have been vaccinated vs those that haven’t. The population of the UK at 12+ is approximately 57,000,000, according to latest figures 86.3% of those have had a least one vaccine. This equates to around 49,191,000 who have had a vaccine vs 7,809,000 who haven’t. When you take these figures and put them into the figures of people in hospital who are vaccinated or not you then get a much different picture.

Vaccinated = 49,191,000 of which 4,943 are in hospital giving a rate of 10.04 people per 100,000 population in hospital.

Unvaccinated = 7,809,000 of which 3,295 are in hospital giving a rate of 42.19 people per 100,000 population in hospital.

Putting that simply the rate of hospitalisations amongst unvaccinated adults is a little over 4 times higher! "

Thank you so much, saved me the pain of responding, which would have been a ham-fisted effort compared to your comprehensive analysis!

"I'm vaccinated and I'm avoiding to have contact with the people who are not vaccinated like i avoiding people with any other risks for me. It's a simple procedure of protecting my self and my family. "

And how do you go about doing this?

Do you ask for their vaccination pass?

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm vaccinated and I'm avoiding to have contact with the people who are not vaccinated like i avoiding people with any other risks for me. It's a simple procedure of protecting my self and my family.

Do you ask for their vaccination pass? "

What you can everything read these days,sometimes I regret it because I can read

"I'm vaccinated and I'm avoiding to have contact with the people who are not vaccinated like i avoiding people with any other risks for me. It's a simple procedure of protecting my self and my family.

Do you ask for their vaccination pass?

What you can everything read these days,sometimes I regret it because I can read "

Come again?

"Natural immunity

????????????

A fetish to meet unvaccinated. Oh lord whatever next. Good luck with that

Dublin

So are we gonna discuss now on what's wrong and what's bad? I don't want to go that way... I have good reason for my decision and I don't feel obliged to explain that to anyone

By *di086Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I'm fully vaccinated, didn't went undet aby trends or brainwashing like all anti vaccines are whining all over... That's my own joice the same as if you want to meet with someone or not...

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

There's a village lookimg for their idiot.

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

Looks like you cant ask those Questions without having a Hijacked thread or being belittled.

Sorry OP, this Site meant to be filled with the most open minded people, obviously not. (Sad Times)

"So are we gonna discuss now on what's wrong and what's bad? I don't want to go that way... I have good reason for my decision and I don't feel obliged to explain that to anyone "

As anyone asked you to explain. Your life your choice. Your conscience. As it is all of us

"I'm fully vaccinated, didn't went undet aby trends or brainwashing like all anti vaccines are whining all over... That's my own joice the same as if you want to meet with someone or not... "

??

Looks like you cant ask those Questions without having a Hijacked thread or being belittled.

Sorry OP, this Site meant to be filled with the most open minded people, obviously not. (Sad Times)"

This is a forum open for discussion. We expect to have an open discussion on whatever each others views are. Its called a debate and freedom of speech

Dublin

"So are we gonna discuss now on what's wrong and what's bad? I don't want to go that way... I have good reason for my decision and I don't feel obliged to explain that to anyone

As anyone asked you to explain. Your life your choice. Your conscience. As it is all of us"

Actually they did few posts above...

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Natural immunity

. Somebody needs to resit their science education, starting at primary school level!

teleford

"Natural immunity

Putting that simply the rate of hospitalisations amongst unvaccinated adults is a little over 4 times higher! "

Spot on, but sadly that explanation will be lost of some as it requires a certain level of education... Some here clearly gave up learning when they reached the level of counting coloured bricks and doing finger painting!

"

Your choice, but be clear about your reasoning "

I thought my reasoning was clear as day.

Not long until its going to be 2 years until Covid hit us... Of course our bodies would have built some form of defence to fight it.

Too early for any accurate data analysis.

I'll take my chances. Again, I don't see why it should annoy vaccinated people.. I mean they're vaccinated... Why should they worry for?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Natural immunity

Putting that simply the rate of hospitalisations amongst unvaccinated adults is a little over 4 times higher!

Spot on, but sadly that explanation will be lost of some as it requires a certain level of education... Some here clearly gave up learning when they reached the level of counting coloured bricks and doing finger painting! "

Nasty!!

We're not vaccinated. We have various reasons which we don't need to justify to anyone.

teleford

"Natural immunity

Spot on, but sadly that explanation will be lost of some as it requires a certain level of education... Some here clearly gave up learning when they reached the level of counting coloured bricks and doing finger painting!

Nasty!!"

Truth is sometime painful!

popcorn at the ready.

"

By *rladytoyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Now now, be carefull, if u dare to have a different opinion to the sheeple they will report u and get you banned ??????

Mad thread that. Op asked for people unvaxed... Yet the thread is bombarded with vaxed throwing out stats and personal opinions. Good luck with your search op,

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Amazing all the experts on here quoting this and quoting that. I hope the op gets his unvaccinated meet but please put it on your profile you are unvaccinated so vaccinated people can stay well away from you.

What next

An unvaccinated brexit thread

teleford

"Mad thread that. Op asked for people unvaxed... Yet the thread is bombarded with vaxed throwing out stats and personal opinions. Good luck with your search op, "

I think if you follow the tread back, or any of the virus threads, there is generally no bombardment from those who are pro vax. What you will find is the pro vaccine posts of stats and information, largely obtained from reputable sources, are by and large posted in response to inaccurate or ill informed posts made by scientific illiterates who have been taken in and are now deep down the rabbit hole of fake science. I’m pro choice but I’m anti those who try to influence the choice of others by propagating long disproven tripe.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Natural immunity

Problem is most people don't understand statistics well at all. They see the, badly given stats in news articles and repeat them verbatim without doing any statistical analysis.

The majority of people are now vaccinated, so we'd expect the majority of hospitalisations to be vaccinated, it's the compared ratios that matters, and as well explained, it's 4 times higher for untaxed to be hospitalised.

Really?????

"A good friend of mine is a nurse and she didn't want to get vaccinated. They forced her to. She was happy gearing up, showering. She's only new to being a nurse so it became second nature to her quickly as if she'd always been a nurse on an outbreak ward.

She didn't want to take it cause it had been linked to infertility and she wants a family more than anything."

Linked.. show the evidence to say it does effect. Too many If's, buts and maybe's..

Durham

She didn't want to take it cause it had been linked to infertility and she wants a family more than anything.

Linked.. show the evidence to say it does effect. Too many If's, buts and maybe's.. "

He won't and can't evidence shows it is the other way round. But I do many sensible people who refused the vaccine whilst pregnant or trying to get pregnant. Even though all the evidence suggests

You should have it. One of friends wife refused to take the vaccine whilst pregnant despite all the evidence unfortunately had a miscarriage and had the vaccine 3 days later.

"Mad thread that. Op asked for people unvaxed... Yet the thread is bombarded with vaxed throwing out stats and personal opinions. Good luck with your search op,

I think if you follow the tread back, or any of the virus threads, there is generally no bombardment from those who are pro vax. What you will find is the pro vaccine posts of stats and information, largely obtained from reputable sources, are by and large posted in response to inaccurate or ill informed posts made by scientific illiterates who have been taken in and are now deep down the rabbit hole of fake science. I’m pro choice but I’m anti those who try to influence the choice of others by propagating long disproven tripe."

"Mad thread that. Op asked for people unvaxed... Yet the thread is bombarded with vaxed throwing out stats and personal opinions. Good luck with your search op,

I think if you follow the tread back, or any of the virus threads, there is generally no bombardment from those who are pro vax. What you will find is the pro vaccine posts of stats and information, largely obtained from reputable sources, are by and large posted in response to inaccurate or ill informed posts made by scientific illiterates who have been taken in and are now deep down the rabbit hole of fake science. I’m pro choice but I’m anti those who try to influence the choice of others by propagating long disproven tripe."

. I'm all for people doing what's right for them. No one has the right to push any agendas on others we're all equal.

Durham

I think if you follow the tread back, or any of the virus threads, there is generally no bombardment from those who are pro vax. What you will find is the pro vaccine posts of stats and information, largely obtained from reputable sources, are by and large posted in response to inaccurate or ill informed posts made by scientific illiterates who have been taken in and are now deep down the rabbit hole of fake science. I’m pro choice but I’m anti those who try to influence the choice of others by propagating long disproven tripe.. I'm all for people doing what's right for them. No one has the right to push any agendas on others we're all equal. "

With you 100% anyone that doesn't want a vaccine is fine. Just don't spread absolute BS to justify it.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

I'm not vaccinated, I have my reasons that I need not to explain to anyone.

However I can say they are not tin hat, Bill Gates tracking, 5G reasons.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I'm not vaccinated, I have my reasons that I need not to explain to anyone.

However I can say they are not tin hat, Bill Gates tracking, 5G reasons.

"

I listened to bill gates on the telly and that made my mind up.

By *ftereightMan  over a year ago

SouthEast

Your private, confidential medical status is no one elses business. We do not share or ask for vaccination status ever.

You'll get people expressing their POV. Nothing you can do about it!

Just skim over their posts.....

Anyway, WHY? is my question lol

"Natural immunity

"

Crikey in your fit of temper. You wrote something so bizarre and was rude to another about his state of mind.....Some irony shit going on here!

Vaccinated are also dying. Even a thick one like me knows that!

My friend dropped dead yesterday. 38 years old fit as a fiddle. Double jabbed last week. I am not getting vaccinated. Everyone should be free to make their own choices.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"My friend dropped dead yesterday. 38 years old fit as a fiddle. Double jabbed last week. I am not getting vaccinated. Everyone should be free to make their own choices."

Fit as a fiddle as far as they knew

"Natural immunity

Crikey in your fit of temper. You wrote something so bizarre and was rude to another about his state of mind.....Some irony shit going on here!

Vaccinated are also dying. Even a thick one like me knows that!"

American fantasy football analyst Michael Tagliere contracted Covid in August, he battled with severe symptoms but sadly passed away the age of the age of 39 in September despite being double vaccinated.

Paul Stanley of Kiss longtime guitar technician Francis Stubeur passed away due to Covid a couple of weeks ago despite being fully vaccinated. Francis Stubeur was only 52 years old.

Life is short even in it longest days and every death of any kind is a tradegy.

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 07:21:01]

"My friend dropped dead yesterday. 38 years old fit as a fiddle. Double jabbed last week. I am not getting vaccinated. Everyone should be free to make their own choices.

Fit as a fiddle as far as they knew "

Yeah sure ran 5k every day didn’t drink or smoke. So a lot fitter than me I would think. I will take my chance with covid. As I said each to their own and no one should be forced to take anything they don’t want to take.

Glasgow

"

My friend dropped dead yesterday. 38 years old fit as a fiddle. Double jabbed last week. I am not getting vaccinated. Everyone should be free to make their own choices.

Yeah sure ran 5k every day didn’t drink or smoke. So a lot fitter than me I would think. I will take my chance with covid. As I said each to their own and no one should be forced to take anything they don’t want to take."

People who wear seatbelts still die in car crashes but there's little argument that seatbelts reduce the incidence of death or serious injury overall.

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 07:45:44]

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 07:47:17]

"

Yeah sure ran 5k every day didn’t drink or smoke. So a lot fitter than me I would think. I will take my chance with covid. As I said each to their own and no one should be forced to take anything they don’t want to take.

People who wear seatbelts still die in car crashes but there's little argument that seatbelts reduce the incidence of death or serious injury overall."

My friend dying from the jab has made my mind up everyone should be allowed to make their own choices here. I do not care who is or isn’t vaccinated I will always treat everyone the same. If vaccines work then the vaccinated should not be worried who is or isn’t vaccinated

Glasgow

"

People who wear seatbelts still die in car crashes but there's little argument that seatbelts reduce the incidence of death or serious injury overall.

My friend dying from the jab has made my mind up everyone should be allowed to make their own choices here. I do not care who is or isn’t vaccinated I will always treat everyone the same. If vaccines work then the vaccinated should not be worried who is or isn’t vaccinated "

Your friend's 'dying from the jab'? That's a real shame if it's the case.

Thankfully it isn't an experience the many millions of people who've been vaccinated have endured.

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 08:34:01]

"

My friend dying from the jab has made my mind up everyone should be allowed to make their own choices here. I do not care who is or isn’t vaccinated I will always treat everyone the same. If vaccines work then the vaccinated should not be worried who is or isn’t vaccinated

Thankfully it isn't an experience the many millions of people who've been vaccinated have endured.

"

And there for you can make your choice as can I. In a democratic society people should be free to choose without repercussions as said I will treat everyone the same as I always do.

I don’t understand the hostility from the vaccinated. It makes no difference to them if they believe their vaccines are safe and work. Everyone should be happy and just crack on

teleford

"My friend dropped dead yesterday. 38 years old fit as a fiddle. Double jabbed last week. I am not getting vaccinated. Everyone should be free to make their own choices."

Sorry for your loss. Sadly people do drop dead everyday, what links your friends death to their vaccination other than timing? In times of grief our minds desperately want answers and will often conclude 1+2=5. If the vaccine did contribute to your friends death they were incredibly unlucky, many many more people still have their friends and relatives thanks to vaccination.

teleford

"

And there for you can make your choice as can I. In a democratic society people should be free to choose without repercussions as said I will treat everyone the same as I always do.

I don’t understand the hostility from the vaccinated. It makes no difference to them if they believe their vaccines are safe and work. Everyone should be happy and just crack on "

I’m not hostile to the unvaccinated, I’m am however hostile to those who propagate disproven bollocks.

Durham

"

I don’t understand the hostility from the vaccinated. It makes no difference to them if they believe their vaccines are safe and work. Everyone should be happy and just crack on "

I believe in free choice and no one should be forced to have a jab. But the only real way out of this is for the vast majority of the population to be vaccinated or it will just keep spreading around and around as it spreads much more quickly around the unvaccinated population. Also with rights comes responsibility and unvaccinated are going to have to live with their lives being restricted in the future.

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

"

What is your opinion about the Pandemic? Do you think it is a real threat for the world population or it has been blown out of proportion?

Do you believe the vaccines have contributed in keeping the numbers of people getting hospitalised or worse low? Do you believe the covid vaccines work despite the health risks? Essentially that the benefits of the vaccines outweigh the risks?

"My friend dropped dead yesterday. 38 years old fit as a fiddle. Double jabbed last week. I am not getting vaccinated. Everyone should be free to make their own choices.

Sorry for your loss. Sadly people do drop dead everyday, what links your friends death to their vaccination other than timing? In times of grief our minds desperately want answers and will often conclude 1+2=5. If the vaccine did contribute to your friends death they were incredibly unlucky, many many more people still have their friends and relatives thanks to vaccination."

And you completely entitled to you opinion as is everyone else on this thread. The post-mortem will obviously happen this week/next week not sure of the speed of these things in Thailand. Very fit and healthy 38’s rarely drop dead although recently it does seem to be happening a lot more. We shall see what is said. Myocarditis or blood clot is my guess. We shall see as I said. Very sad times.

Durham

Sorry for your loss. Sadly people do drop dead everyday, what links your friends death to their vaccination other than timing? In times of grief our minds desperately want answers and will often conclude 1+2=5. If the vaccine did contribute to your friends death they were incredibly unlucky, many many more people still have their friends and relatives thanks to vaccination.

And you completely entitled to you opinion as is everyone else on this thread. The post-mortem will obviously happen this week/next week not sure of the speed of these things in Thailand. Very fit and healthy 38’s rarely drop dead although recently it does seem to be happening a lot more. We shall see what is said. Myocarditis or blood clot is my guess. We shall see as I said. Very sad times. "

This very sad but the fact remains that you are far more likely to die of myocarditis or a blood clot caused by a natural covid infection than by any of the vaccines.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

I can't speak for others' reasons but it may be that those taking the greatest efforts to stop this being as atrocious as it can be, must be bothered when others don't. It could be a bit like how drink driving is a socially disapproved of choice.

And you completely entitled to you opinion as is everyone else on this thread. The post-mortem will obviously happen this week/next week not sure of the speed of these things in Thailand. Very fit and healthy 38’s rarely drop dead although recently it does seem to be happening a lot more. We shall see what is said. Myocarditis or blood clot is my guess. We shall see as I said. Very sad times.

This very sad but the fact remains that you are far more likely to die of myocarditis or a blood clot caused by a natural covid infection than by any of the vaccines."

The worst thing about everything is due to restrictions his family can’t come and get his body as they will not be allowed back to Australia.

The world is a sad place right now

i was going to say be careful of mentioning that the vax killed your mate on here as an army of cultists will be quick to shut you down and bury your belief that the vaccine could of possibly contributed like mindless robots repeating a mantra, but alas i was too late.

many people are posting videos and messages on social media of suddenly becoming debilitated, dying, heart attacks, myocarditis, pericarditis, bells palsy, bumps, rashes, the list goes on. they are being censored and deleted on social media.

But aparently it cant be real because it was on facebook, instagram or youtube. Because everyday people have the funds to pay the media to share their story apparently.

if its not on the telly or news, its not real apparently.

sorry to hear about your friends passing.

In other news, pfizer's profits on drugs that are dealing with the side effects of the covid-19 vaccine is soaring.

go figure.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

i was going to say be careful of mentioning that the vax killed your mate on here as an army of cultists will be quick to shut you down and bury your belief that the vaccine could of possibly contributed like mindless robots repeating a mantra, but alas i was too late.

many people are posting videos and messages on social media of suddenly becoming debilitated, dying, heart attacks, myocarditis, pericarditis, bells palsy, bumps, rashes, the list goes on. they are being censored and deleted on social media.

But aparently it cant be real because it was on facebook, instagram or youtube. Because everyday people have the funds to pay the media to share their story apparently.

In other news, pfizer's profits on drugs that are dealing with the side effects of the covid-19 vaccine is soaring.

go figure.

"

Can you send a link to the Pfizer profits soaring as I've not been able to find anything on the WWW. Ta muchly.

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

Just to be technically correct. The jabbs are NOT vaccines they are spike protein inhibitors. That's why you can transmit and contract the virus.

go figure.

"

How's that tinfoil hat? Comfortable?

OP just wants someone to tell him its ok being unvaccinated, despite evidence saying otherwise. The dwindling number of anti vaxxers on here claiming those who are vaccinated are part of a cult is rather ironic.

Durham

"Just to be technically correct. The jabbs are NOT vaccines they are spike protein inhibitors. That's why you can transmit and contract the virus."

Spike protein inhibitors? What on earth are you talking about. In fact they generate spike proteins not inhibit them for a start. When your immune system sees a spike protein it attacks and destroys and learns from this and next time it encounters something with that spike protein, ie the covid 19 virus, it attacks and destroys much better.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Just to be technically correct. The jabbs are NOT vaccines they are spike protein inhibitors. That's why you can transmit and contract the virus.

Spike protein inhibitors? What on earth are you talking about. In fact they generate spike proteins not inhibit them for a start. When your immune system sees a spike protein it attacks and destroys and learns from this and next time it encounters something with that spike protein, ie the covid 19 virus, it attacks and destroys much better. "

It's a step up from experimental gene therapy

By *mma29Couple  over a year ago

wirral

popcorn at the ready.

"

Yeah I was thinking that would happen too.

It will be the same people that say live and let live and its everyone's right to choose their own preferences, except when they are different to theirs.

Good luck with your search OP.

popcorn at the ready.

It will be the same people that say live and let live and its everyone's right to choose their own preferences, except when they are different to theirs.

Good luck with your search OP."

Choice to be unvaccinated affects everyone not just you.

If you are unvaccinated you are more likely to transmit covid to others. There is clear evidence that shows people who have contracted covid while double vaccinated are less likely to pass the virus onto others.

Im not going too... ive already sacriface travelling... i rather not travel than inject myself with something unknown that make people ill...

wirral

popcorn at the ready.

Good luck with your search OP.

Choice to be unvaccinated affects everyone not just you.

If you are unvaccinated you are more likely to transmit covid to others. There is clear evidence that shows people who have contracted covid while double vaccinated are less likely to pass the virus onto others."

I know all this and I didnt say I'm not vaccinated.

Why are speaking like a robot.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Im not going too... ive already sacriface travelling... i rather not travel than inject myself with something unknown that make people ill..."

Durham

"Im not going too... ive already sacriface travelling... i rather not travel than inject myself with something unknown that make people ill..."

The ingredients of all the vaccines are listed. More than can be said of cigarettes, whose ingredients if listed would shock a lot of people.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

I'm front line medic and you're right, you do loose track of time and sometimes the will to live, especially after reading forums.

But, it's worth the howls of laughter some generate.

Take care. X

Glasgow

Nothing like being ill with Covid though is there..just love that C19 glow, keep rubbing it in!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Im not going too... ive already sacriface travelling... i rather not travel than inject myself with something unknown that make people ill...

The ingredients of all the vaccines are listed. More than can be said of cigarettes, whose ingredients if listed would shock a lot of people."

You should see what's in artifical baby milk, that's a shocker.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm interested in why all of a sudden everybody is supposed to do something for the good of others when we hardly ever have.

Drink drivers, smokers, drug takers, flying for holidays, creating massive amounts of waste...social media full of examples of selfish, nasty humans imposing their will on someone else because it's their right.

OP, I hope you find what you're looking for.

I support personal choice.

"I'm interested in why all of a sudden everybody is supposed to do something for the good of others when we hardly ever have.

Drink drivers, smokers, drug takers, flying for holidays, creating massive amounts of waste...social media full of examples of selfish, nasty humans imposing their will on someone else because it's their right.

"

"Im not going too... ive already sacriface travelling... i rather not travel than inject myself with something unknown that make people ill...

Nothing like being ill with Covid though is there..just love that C19 glow, keep rubbing it in!"

The weight loss was a positive welcome for me.

wirral

"I'm interested in why all of a sudden everybody is supposed to do something for the good of others when we hardly ever have.

"

I see it the same as you

"

How is any of that relevant to being vaccinated for both personal and societal benefit? That's just nonsense nihilism.

By *oghicksMan  over a year ago

Brackley

The truth is that nobody has a clue what the long term side effects might be.

This is the biggest drug trial in history.

Glasgow

"

Maybe it's time for a change? Humanity's hardly made a decent fist of managing itself and the planet so far.

Glasgow

"The truth is that nobody has a clue what the long term side effects might be.

This is the biggest drug trial in history. "

Many of us are too old to worry about long term side effects..we'll be long dead from the consequences of old age and other illnesses. Incidentally the vaccine programme relies heavily on drug therapy already tried & tested.

"The truth is that nobody has a clue what the long term side effects might be.

This is the biggest drug trial in history. "

It's not a drug, it's a vaccine. You are unlikely to get long term side effects with any vaccine. Any effect will happen in the short term. This is true for all vaccines not just the Covid vaccine.

ashford

"

The dooing good for others is just something that has been spouted around since covid to try and shame people! It's all bullcrap! X

"

Not long until its going to be 2 years until Covid hit us... Of course our bodies would have built some form of defence to fight it.

I'll take my chances. Again, I don't see why it should annoy vaccinated people.. I mean they're vaccinated... Why should they worry for? "

A very selfish attitude. Im not annoyed at your choice to be or not to be vaccinated just at your ignorance. If you catch it you can spread it the same as vaccinated can but at least we made an effort to not infect our family and friends. Just doing our bit. Your choice if family and friends dnt matter

Manchester (she/her)

The dooing good for others is just something that has been spouted around since covid to try and shame people! It's all bullcrap! X"

I really hope that's not true. I think as a community we rely on each other's goodwill to get by.

The idea that love for one's fellow man is seen as a weapon rather than something that people genuinely feel - it's incredibly sad. So incredibly sad.

The dooing good for others is just something that has been spouted around since covid to try and shame people! It's all bullcrap! X"

Dnt think anyone is trying to shame . Surely its being caring towards people we love and anyone . Id definitely not call it bullshit. Might as well say it. The bullshit is people who dnt give a toss. Have your reasons for not getting vaccinated but when one of your family are taken dnt come crying about it. You had a choice

"

I'll take my chances. Again, I don't see why it should annoy vaccinated people.. I mean they're vaccinated... Why should they worry for?

A very selfish attitude. Im not annoyed at your choice to be or not to be vaccinated just at your ignorance. If you catch it you can spread it the same as vaccinated can but at least we made an effort to not infect our family and friends. Just doing our bit. Your choice if family and friends dnt matter"

But as you said you can still catch it, which means you can still spread it to others.

Sure the vaccine lowers transmission but it doesn’t eradicate it. It’s unwise to assume so.

"

A very selfish attitude. Im not annoyed at your choice to be or not to be vaccinated just at your ignorance. If you catch it you can spread it the same as vaccinated can but at least we made an effort to not infect our family and friends. Just doing our bit. Your choice if family and friends dnt matter

But as you said you can still catch it, which means you can still spread it to others.

Sure the vaccine lowers transmission but it doesn’t eradicate it. It’s unwise to assume so."

A seatbelt doesnt prevent death, doesnt mean we shoulnt wear one while driving

The dooing good for others is just something that has been spouted around since covid to try and shame people! It's all bullcrap! X

Dnt think anyone is trying to shame . Surely its being caring towards people we love and anyone . Id definitely not call it bullshit. Might as well say it. The bullshit is people who dnt give a toss. Have your reasons for not getting vaccinated but when one of your family are taken dnt come crying about it. You had a choice "

And what if that family member died of COVID that they were infected from a vaccinated person?

What happens then? Are we allowed to “cry about it” then?

This is so ridiculous. Nobody goes around playing detective on who has infected who with the flu and who is responsible for the death so why with COVID?

I caught COVID when I went out to a club for the first time in over a year, it almost killed me. Neither myself or my family even thought of who we could blame or who I was “infected” by, they simply wanted me to get better.

I don’t think there’s many people who go around knowingly infecting others.

"

Sure the vaccine lowers transmission but it doesn’t eradicate it. It’s unwise to assume so.

A seatbelt doesnt prevent death, doesnt mean we shoulnt wear one while driving "

A seatbelt is a legal requirement.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Sure the vaccine lowers transmission but it doesn’t eradicate it. It’s unwise to assume so."

So unless it's perfect it's worthless.

Excellent. Let s abandon road rules, because they don't prevent all accidents, injuries, and deaths. Driving through a school zone at 100mph? Personal responsibility. Dead kid? Meh, shit happens.

"

Excellent. Let s abandon road rules, because they don't prevent all accidents, injuries, and deaths. Driving through a school zone at 100mph? Personal responsibility. Dead kid? Meh, shit happens."

Who said that?

I didn’t…

Bloodyhell. You can’t say anything on a thread like this without people jumping down your throat and making wild assumptions.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Excellent. Let s abandon road rules, because they don't prevent all accidents, injuries, and deaths. Driving through a school zone at 100mph? Personal responsibility. Dead kid? Meh, shit happens.

Who said that?

I didn’t… "

Imperfect protection isn't good enough.

My house might collapse despite the protection of building codes. Eliminate housing.

Some people might die eating food. Some people recommend eating food to children

"

My house might collapse despite the protection of building codes. Eliminate housing.

Some people might die eating food. Some people recommend eating food to children "

Such an overreaction to a factual comment.

My comment said nothing about how effective the vaccine is, I simply said it doesn’t eradicate transmission like some assume it does.

The flu jab doesn’t eradicate transmission either, where’s the outrage?

Manchester (she/her)

"

Some people might die eating food. Some people recommend eating food to children

My comment said nothing about how effective the vaccine is, I simply said it doesn’t eradicate transmission like some assume it does.

The flu jab doesn’t eradicate transmission either, where’s the outrage? "

People assume that the deaths from flu are acceptable.

You know what also isn't shown to prevent transmission? MMR vaccine

Measles is much more transmissible than Covid. Why don't we see much of it? Vaccines.

Measles causes brain swelling and death in some cases - read about Olivia Dahl.

Who does rubella hurt? Foetuses. Am I vaccinated against rubella? Absolutely. Why? I don't have or want kids. But I don't want anyone to go through that.

Manchester (she/her)

And by the way, I had my 20th flu shot last week. Because I do regard it as the right thing to do.

"

Measles is much more transmissible than Covid. Why don't we see much of it? Vaccines.

Who does rubella hurt? Foetuses. Am I vaccinated against rubella? Absolutely. Why? I don't have or want kids. But I don't want anyone to go through that. "

Good for you.

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Dnt think anyone is trying to shame . Surely its being caring towards people we love and anyone . Id definitely not call it bullshit. Might as well say it. The bullshit is people who dnt give a toss. Have your reasons for not getting vaccinated but when one of your family are taken dnt come crying about it. You had a choice

And what if that family member died of COVID that they were infected from a vaccinated person?

This is so ridiculous. Nobody goes around playing detective on who has infected who with the flu and who is responsible for the death so why with COVID?

I caught COVID when I went out to a club for the first time in over a year, it almost killed me. Neither myself or my family even thought of who we could blame or who I was “infected” by, they simply wanted me to get better.

I don’t think there’s many people who go around knowingly infecting others. "

Of course not, but people who go around without taking seriously this pandemic, without taking precautions (socially distancing, wearing mask etc when mixing with people) are moving grenades. Through their carelessness, they are likely to spread the virus to someone at some point.

Vaccinated people who are equally careless and think they are 100% protected and can do whatever they want are moving grenades too.

The effort does not stop simply by having the vaccine. We must try to adhere to a few other rules too, whether they are required or are optional. We are not out of the woods yet.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Who does rubella hurt? Foetuses. Am I vaccinated against rubella? Absolutely. Why? I don't have or want kids. But I don't want anyone to go through that.

Good for you. "

And good for everyone, including you. My measles vaccine helps control measles. My Covid vaccine helps slow Covid. It's how the pandemic will end.

I don’t think there’s many people who go around knowingly infecting others.

Of course not, but people who go around without taking seriously this pandemic, without taking precautions (socially distancing, wearing mask etc when mixing with people) are moving grenades. Through their carelessness, they are likely to spread the virus to someone at some point.

Vaccinated people who are equally careless and think they are 100% protected and can do whatever they want are moving grenades too.

The effort does not stop simply by having the vaccine. We must try to adhere to a few other rules too, whether they are required or are optional. We are not out of the woods yet."

Couldn’t agree more.

Some people seem to think that you get the jab and it’s all over.

"

And good for everyone, including you. My measles vaccine helps control measles. My Covid vaccine helps slow Covid. It's how the pandemic will end."

As I said, you’ve had yours, so good for you.

I haven’t, and I won’t be at this moment. My mind may change, it may not. That’s my right.

ashford

Dnt think anyone is trying to shame . Surely its being caring towards people we love and anyone . Id definitely not call it bullshit. Might as well say it. The bullshit is people who dnt give a toss. Have your reasons for not getting vaccinated but when one of your family are taken dnt come crying about it. You had a choice "

Ummm I've had both the jabs!and what u have said just proves my point!

Manchester (she/her)

"

And good for everyone, including you. My measles vaccine helps control measles. My Covid vaccine helps slow Covid. It's how the pandemic will end.

I haven’t, and I won’t be at this moment. My mind may change, it may not. That’s my right. "

Please point to where I've said you do not have the right to refuse the vaccine.

"

I haven’t, and I won’t be at this moment. My mind may change, it may not. That’s my right.

Please point to where I've said you do not have the right to refuse the vaccine."

Assumptions are a fine old thing aren’t they?

By *oolybullyMan  over a year ago

Close enough

https://youtu.be/4IeVy7jQoz0

I will just leave this here.

Vaxxed and unvaxxed should agree to differ and not attack one another.

Everybody has their own reasons.

Freedom of choice should trump all.

By *illupMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Okay I get it's really irritating when people keep asking for what is private medical information that you shouldn't need to be sharing with anyone & most certainly shouldn't be coerced in lieu of living life.

however I think you've worded yourself totally wrong & your more looking for someone who's thoughts on the matter match your own.