FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > A little Puzzled

A little Puzzled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lk Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

The government said 80% of the population been Vaccinated

And those that Caught Covid And Recovered has Build up Anti Body’s

So if 40.000 a day catching it that 280.000 a week over 1 million a Month and death in the last 28 days 145 who actually dying

That means the recovery Rate very high

So the Vaccine is Working.So

Surely it can’t be just the unvaccinated that’s dying and still Catching Covid

And why are they No Break Down Of the Age Groups and Ethic Status of those that’s died..

And my last point they say they don’t want over run hospital but the hospitals have had Cuts after cuts for the last 10 years

And they’ve always had a shortage of beds

So why Not Re Open The Nightingale Hospital

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

You make some good points but I do not have the answer

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"The government said 80% of the population been Vaccinated

So if 40.000 a day catching it that 280.000 a week over 1 million a Month and death in the last 28 days 145 who actually dying

And why are they No Break Down Of the Age Groups and Ethic Status of those that’s died..

And my last point they say they don’t want over run hospital but the hospitals have had Cuts after cuts for the last 10 years

"

There is "an average" of 145 people per day dying, not 145 in a month.

Also the issue with the Nightingale Hospitals is, the NHS is short of staff and can't really staff those extra facilities.

By *llegroCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"

"

A shortage of beds is not lack of space or furniture, it's lack of staff. There's no point reopening a facility when there are no health professionals "spare" to staff it.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"

Agree with what everyone else says it shortage of trained staff not physical beds that would be a problem. Also only 67% of the total population are fully vaccinated. Around 80% of people currently eligible for a vaccine are vaccinated.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Part of the puzzle could be we don't know exactly how long the effect of the vaccine lasts and a lot of people are now over the 6 month mark

Hopefully the booster will help

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

"

It’s not quite a straight forward answer but the main issues are

1. Yes it’s mostly unvaccinated that are getting sick however more vaccinated are becoming sick through waning immunity. They think AZ vaccine is waning quicker than Pfizer so you ideally need a 3rd jab after 5 months- the issue is the logistics of vaccinating so many people due to fall into this category in the next 2-3 months.

2. Natural immunity is relatively short lived eg Iran is going through its 4th wave at the moment- and there is mounting evidence that each subsequent infection ages the immune system

3. Nightingale hospital- the NHS is at breaking point. Staff are exhausted and have been extraordinary hero’s over the past 18 months. GP’s likewise, completely over run. We have so few GP’s per capita compared to every other OECD .

This has been known for years. Jeremy Hunt promised 5000 extra doctors within 5 years and now we have less doctors practicing whilst demand has gone up.

They have been completely abandoned and hung out to dry by the government and now are trying to turn us the public against them through the press

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s not quite a straight forward answer but the main issues are

1. Yes it’s mostly unvaccinated that are getting sick however more vaccinated are becoming sick through waning immunity. They think AZ vaccine is waning quicker than Pfizer so you ideally need a 3rd jab after 5 months- the issue is the logistics of vaccinating so many people due to fall into this category in the next 2-3 months.

2. Natural immunity is relatively short lived eg Iran is going through its 4th wave at the moment- and there is mounting evidence that each subsequent infection ages the immune system

3. Nightingale hospital- the NHS is at breaking point. Staff are exhausted and have been extraordinary hero’s over the past 18 months. GP’s likewise, completely over run. We have so few GP’s per capita compared to every other OECD .

This has been known for years. Jeremy Hunt promised 5000 extra doctors within 5 years and now we have less doctors practicing whilst demand has gone up.

They have been completely abandoned and hung out to dry by the government and now are trying to turn us the public against them through the press"

By *arahmantonTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

some good points made.In Spain st the moment,laundering my quarantine as I have travelled from a red list country

fully vaxed with both AZ jabs,but will be classed as totally unvaccinated in the UK.Vaccines given in Panama are not recognised by UK Gov.

Should I lie to NHS to get more jabs?Or wait til six months after my last jab and get the booster?

Will NHS accept my vaccines when the government won't?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"some good points made.In Spain st the moment,laundering my quarantine as I have travelled from a red list country

fully vaxed with both AZ jabs,but will be classed as totally unvaccinated in the UK.Vaccines given in Panama are not recognised by UK Gov.

Should I lie to NHS to get more jabs?Or wait til six months after my last jab and get the booster?

Will NHS accept my vaccines when the government won't?"

If you have not had the UK jabs, tell them that.

By *lk Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

that was one of my puzzled points Nightingale

the government's and media was making out we needed build hospitals for the sick

but as i knew from day one they didt have the staff to run them

the hospital has always had a shortage of bed and understand staffed for years coz NHS and social care funding been cut over last 10 years

so whrn i hear media saying we dont want be over run and cant cope if thry went and did some reaserch they would know its always been like that

long before Covid

How can you call it a vaccine! It’s not it’s an experimental drug ! How is it a vaccine when you can still catch it and pass it on! I’ve not had any of the vaccines offered to me, and yes I’ve had Covid, I felt like I was coming down with a bad cold , did a lateral flow test , I was positive, I went and had a pcr test and that was positive. No loss of taste or smell, just a cold, I isolated for 10 days each day I got a phone call, on the last day I said ok I’ll go and get a pcr test so I can go back to work, I was told oh no don’t do that !! Why I asked ? Because I’ll test positive due to it being in my system for 3 months , wow I said so I’m not contagious now then ? They couldn’t answe me .

"How can you call it a vaccine! It’s not it’s an experimental drug ! How is it a vaccine when you can still catch it and pass it on! I’ve not had any of the vaccines offered to me, and yes I’ve had Covid, I felt like I was coming down with a bad cold , did a lateral flow test , I was positive, I went and had a pcr test and that was positive. No loss of taste or smell, just a cold, I isolated for 10 days each day I got a phone call, on the last day I said ok I’ll go and get a pcr test so I can go back to work, I was told oh no don’t do that !! Why I asked ? Because I’ll test positive due to it being in my system for 3 months , wow I said so I’m not contagious now then ? They couldn’t answe me . "
not an expert ... But the PCR can pick up remains if the virus. So not contagious.

Btw the chickenpox vaccine is something like 90% effective. Is that not a vaccine either?

"How can you call it a vaccine! It’s not it’s an experimental drug ! How is it a vaccine when you can still catch it and pass it on! I’ve not had any of the vaccines offered to me, and yes I’ve had Covid, I felt like I was coming down with a bad cold , did a lateral flow test , I was positive, I went and had a pcr test and that was positive. No loss of taste or smell, just a cold, I isolated for 10 days each day I got a phone call, on the last day I said ok I’ll go and get a pcr test so I can go back to work, I was told oh no don’t do that !! Why I asked ? Because I’ll test positive due to it being in my system for 3 months , wow I said so I’m not contagious now then ? They couldn’t answe me . not an expert ... But the PCR can pick up remains if the virus. So not contagious.

Btw the chickenpox vaccine is something like 90% effective. Is that not a vaccine either?

"

What about small pox ? Measles? Do those vaccines work. You carry on with the experimental drug . Being forced on you lol

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"How can you call it a vaccine! It’s not it’s an experimental drug ! How is it a vaccine when you can still catch it and pass it on! I’ve not had any of the vaccines offered to me, and yes I’ve had Covid, I felt like I was coming down with a bad cold , did a lateral flow test , I was positive, I went and had a pcr test and that was positive. No loss of taste or smell, just a cold, I isolated for 10 days each day I got a phone call, on the last day I said ok I’ll go and get a pcr test so I can go back to work, I was told oh no don’t do that !! Why I asked ? Because I’ll test positive due to it being in my system for 3 months , wow I said so I’m not contagious now then ? They couldn’t answe me . not an expert ... But the PCR can pick up remains if the virus. So not contagious.

What about small pox ? Measles? Do those vaccines work. You carry on with the experimental drug . Being forced on you lol"

Small pox? Yes vaccine worked great hence no smallpox in the world. measles ? Yes worked really well. Uk and other countries such as the US had pretty much herd immunity so even protects none vaccinated "freeloaders" . Sadly due grifters like Andrew Wakefield measles is coming back with a vengeance.

Manchester (she/her)

What about small pox ? Measles? Do those vaccines work. You carry on with the experimental drug . Being forced on you lol"

Measles? You mean that disease that pops up in pockets of low immunity? That one?

I signed numerous consent forms to have my jabs. Asked if I was sure umpteen times. I mean that's largely being part of a clinical trial - trees died to ensure that my participation was entirely voluntary. Obviously, after the horrors of the second world war, we appreciate that clinical trial subjects are in a special vulnerable position, and so we protect them under the Declaration of Helsinki.

(After clinical trials, usual consent applies, of course, and the rules for clinical trial participants have no bearing on anything)

But my understanding of the regular centres is that people show up of their own free will and asked if they want it. Indeed my regular NHS texts to ask about it were polite, offered me an invitation, and had no coercion involved whatsoever.

Do you know what forced means? You might want to check.

What about small pox ? Measles? Do those vaccines work. You carry on with the experimental drug . Being forced on you lol

Measles? You mean that disease that pops up in pockets of low immunity? That one?

I signed numerous consent forms to have my jabs. Asked if I was sure umpteen times. I mean that's largely being part of a clinical trial - trees died to ensure that my participation was entirely voluntary. Obviously, after the horrors of the second world war, we appreciate that clinical trial subjects are in a special vulnerable position, and so we protect them under the Declaration of Helsinki.

(After clinical trials, usual consent applies, of course, and the rules for clinical trial participants have no bearing on anything)

But my understanding of the regular centres is that people show up of their own free will and asked if they want it. Indeed my regular NHS texts to ask about it were polite, offered me an invitation, and had no coercion involved whatsoever.

Do you know what forced means? You might want to check."

It’s on the media tv radio every ten minutes , if you’ve not had your Covid jab get it booked now! It’s being forced alright

According to cdc small pox is 95pc effective. The idea a vaccine has to be 100pc effective to be called a vaccine doesn't seem to hold up. That's my point here. That's two expamoles of commonly accepted vaccines that doesn't meet the criteria.

Onto the experimental drug. When will it stop being experimental to you. I understand that people have concerns about the speed to market. But often experimental is thrown out without a clear definition of what makes it experimental and when it just becomes a drug.

Manchester (she/her)

According to cdc small pox is 95pc effective. The idea a vaccine has to be 100pc effective to be called a vaccine doesn't seem to hold up. That's my point here. That's two expamoles of commonly accepted vaccines that doesn't meet the criteria.

Onto the experimental drug. When will it stop being experimental to you. I understand that people have concerns about the speed to market. But often experimental is thrown out without a clear definition of what makes it experimental and when it just becomes a drug.

"

I think measles is about that efficacy, and up to 15x more contagious. But we manage it.

I read an interesting article - I think in the Denver law journal? - on the parameters for "emergency use authorisation" and the way the American FDA made them more stringent for Covid vaccines.

There's a big overlap in the US between "right to try" laws, basically, if it's a medicine, I should have the right to take it for anything for no reason - and not accepting the conditional or now regular (US) approval of Covid vaccines. (Pfizer is fully approved in adults in the US now)

The cognitive dissonance is fascinating.

By *rladytoyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

The thing nearly everyone falls for is that people have died 'WITH' covid not 'FROM' covid. Dont be fooled

Manchester (she/her)

"The thing nearly everyone falls for is that people have died 'WITH' covid not 'FROM' covid. Dont be fooled

"

If you check the ONS death certificate statistics it'll clear it up for you. Written as it is for anything else.

It's a very similar number to "with" Covid. Could even be higher.

Don't be fooled

By *rladytoyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I checked the death certificate of a loved one who took there own life absoloutely no doubt about it . And they tried to put covid as cause of death.

Again

Dont be fooled

"I checked the death certificate of a loved one who took there own life absoloutely no doubt about it . And they tried to put covid as cause of death.

Again

Dont be fooled"

Got to keep the death rate numbers up. To keep the sheeple believing everything their spoon fed lol

Manchester (she/her)

"I checked the death certificate of a loved one who took there own life absoloutely no doubt about it . And they tried to put covid as cause of death.

Again

Dont be fooled"

"I'll trust the official figures over an anecdote on the internet" as Abraham Lincoln famously said.

Again

Dont be fooled"

sorry for you loss, especially the circumstances, but I don't follow... How do you know what they tried to put from looking at it ?

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

With any virus the knowledge we have is only as good as they last virus we detected. The nightingales might still be needed, covid is still rife, and thankfully the illness it causes is not that bad and the death rate from the known variants is low. A new variant next month may have a bigger kick to it and result in higher death rate, so best keep the nightingales on standby.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"The thing nearly everyone falls for is that people have died 'WITH' covid not 'FROM' covid. Dont be fooled

"

This is like saying that people dying because all their blood has leaked out on the floor have died WITH bullet holes, not FROM bullet holes. Ignoring that they wouldn't have died if they hadn't got the bullet holes...

You play stupid semantic games with the English language. The FACT is that the majority of the 130,000 plus people in the UK that died WITH covid, would not have died at that time if there was no covid. Some would have lived an extra three days. Some would have lived an extra three years. Some would have lived an extra thirty years. Some would have lived an entire lifetime longer with their perfectly treatable long term underlying condition.

People, don't be fooled by duplicitous covid denying language wranglers.

» Add a new message to this topic