FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Not a chance

Not a chance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not a chance will I ever take this so called vaccine, my choice had Covid a month ago I coped well with a cold , as that’s all it is .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Ok

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Not a chance will I ever take this so called vaccine, my choice had Covid a month ago I coped well with a cold , as that’s all it is . "

Okay

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

That may have been all it was for you, the next person may not be so lucky.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Did you post this here by accident instead of calling into LBC?

"Did you post this here by accident instead of calling into LBC? "

Yawn

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

If you’ve just woken up, you can be forgiven your confusion!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not a chance will I ever take this so called vaccine, my choice had Covid a month ago I coped well with a cold , as that’s all it is . "

*makes note never to go near this man.

"If you’ve just woken up, you can be forgiven your confusion! "

I woke up 18 months ago to all the lies and bullshit , thank you .

"Not a chance will I ever take this so called vaccine, my choice had Covid a month ago I coped well with a cold , as that’s all it is .

*makes note never to go near this man. "

Feeling is mutual

Is it just a cold for everyone? What do you think they actually died of if not covid?

The mum and dad who wished they'd been vaccinated but both died of covid were heartbroken to be leaving their 4 kids as orphans.

"Not a chance will I ever take this so called vaccine, my choice had Covid a month ago I coped well with a cold , as that’s all it is .

Is it just a cold for everyone? What do you think they actually died of if not covid?

The mum and dad who wished they'd been vaccinated but both died of covid were heartbroken to be leaving their 4 kids as orphans. "

All lies

Feeling is mutual"

My inbox seems to suggest otherwise but I’m glad we can now agree on that.

Well done. Lucky you. Some are not so lucky. I was really ill with it. I know people that went to hospital with it and I watched ppl die with it

The mum and dad who wished they'd been vaccinated but both died of covid were heartbroken to be leaving their 4 kids as orphans.

All lies "

The earth is flat.

Well done. Lucky you. Some are not so lucky. I was really ill with it. I know people that went to hospital with it and I watched ppl die with it"

What a cold

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

Yawn, good for you.

All lies

The earth is flat."

Sheeple

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

The vaccine is designed to reduce symptoms and spread. It is a lottery in terms of who is affected and who will develop a high enough viral load to pass it on. Likelihood is you passed the virus on to 2 or 3 people and they passed the virus on to 2 or 3 people.

Your infection passes to 2 others

They pass to 2 others so we have 4 infections...then 8...16...32...64...128...356...712...1424 (1.5 of whom will die)

So you probably, within a month or so, are connected to a dead person through the virus.

This could have happened if you had the vaccine but it is much less likely.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

All lies "

I’ve had to deal with a lot of people who have been seriously ill with covid. Some have died, many said they regretted not having the vaccine.

You’re perfectly entitled to not have it yourself, of course.

Feeling is mutual

My inbox seems to suggest otherwise but I’m glad we can now agree on that. "

What is it you actually do for work?

All lies

I’ve had to deal with a lot of people who have been seriously ill with covid. Some have died, many said they regretted not having the vaccine.

You’re perfectly entitled to not have it yourself, of course."

Had Covid I’ll be fine thank you

So what?!

"The vaccine is designed to reduce symptoms and spread. It is a lottery in terms of who is affected and who will develop a high enough viral load to pass it on. Likelihood is you passed the virus on to 2 or 3 people and they passed the virus on to 2 or 3 people.

They pass to 2 others so we have 4 infections...then 8...16...32...64...128...356...712...1424 (1.5 of whom will die)

So you probably, within a month or so, are connected to a dead person through the virus.

This could have happened if you had the vaccine but it is much less likely. "

So why no pcr test after isolating for 10 days , why couldn’t they tell me if I was still contagious? Just go back to work lol

By *heekybrummiemonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Feeling is mutual

What is it you actually do for work? "

Lol, I think there’s a few on here who don’t have a job, they spend literally all day thinking and talking about covid. It’s consumed their lives. And they’ll still be exactly the same in years to come.

It’s incredible this place. Living in Birmingham most are just getting on with life. This forum is like a parallel universe where entire lives are totally ruled by covid, nothing else exists. It’s frankly bizarre.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

It's a horrible disease you can get it again

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 13:11:45]

"Your choice OP and you can be respected for having it.

It's the same over and over on here, and in society in general.. If your views and opinions differ from the majority, you'll get ridiculed for them. It's all down to manipulation and thought control. When people are ridiculed for having their own differing choice.. Just shows how many sheeple are affected.

Telling a lie enough times doesn't make it the truth... yet there are millions of people who blindly accept what they're told without question.

Luckily though.. Nobody has died from anything other than covid for the last 2 years, so let's hope it's prevalent for years to come shall we? I mean, it obviously kills every other known virus, infection and ailment, so those who have had the covid jab should be damn near immortal right! "

I couldn’t have said it better ,

Redditch

"[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 13:11:45]"

Ridiculed for being ridiculous*

There are 0 valid arguments against getting a covid jab. The risks of the jab are less than the risk of the disease. The societal benefits of the jab are clear given we have a reopened society yet deaths remain much lower than the jan peak.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'm in Ireland, covid cases rapidly rising at moment. huge number fully vaxed but a huge number of unvaxed taking up ICU beds and that lies part of the problem. also we are supposed to show vaccine cert and ID entering indoor premises. as far as I can see that's not be followed in many places.

No matter what you all are saying, virus or no virus there has been no need for a pandemic to be issued to the world. Look at the data for amounts of deaths in 2020 compared to previous years. Some of the previous years are higher THAN 2020. Influenza has flat lined since 2020. There is no need for a Pandemic.

Birmingham

"[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 13:11:45]

There are 0 valid arguments against getting a covid jab. The risks of the jab are less than the risk of the disease. The societal benefits of the jab are clear given we have a reopened society yet deaths remain much lower than the jan peak.

"

Nonsense. For very young people the risks of the disease are low. Some of them have had covid and recovered and have reasonable natural immunity too.

With no long term data on the vaccines, there is a valid argument for these people not to have it, as their covid risk is tiny. I’m not saying they should or shouldn’t, but to say there is zero reason not to is nonsense.

Redditch

Nonsense. For very young people the risks of the disease are low. Some of them have had covid and recovered and have reasonable natural immunity too.

With no long term data on the vaccines, there is a valid argument for these people not to have it, as their covid risk is tiny. I’m not saying they should or shouldn’t, but to say there is zero reason not to is nonsense."

0 reason. Long term data is unnecessary because there is no mechanism for the vaccine to cause long term harm through. Beyond what has been known since phase 3 trials ended there are no additional risks down the road.

By young people do you mean kids or 18-30? Because the latter age group are currently the worst hit per capita and they also have the highest levels of mixing and the lowest vaccination rate. This increases the risk of a new variant emerging. The same with under 18s. Under 18s are also lower risk from the vaccine than from covid.

So 0 reason not to get it if you can have it.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

With no long term data on the vaccines, there is a valid argument for these people not to have it, as their covid risk is tiny. I’m not saying they should or shouldn’t, but to say there is zero reason not to is nonsense."

I agree that personally that for younger people personally the balance isn't quite as clear cut to take the vaccine although even for children statistically they on balance should have the vaccine. When you take into consideration the lowering of transmission when vaccinated it is in societies interest to vaccinate as many people as possible. Everyone wants to return to normal and the only way out is via vaccination of nearly all the population. I agree generally with point about not all none vaccinated being anti vax. 2 guys at work in their early 20s have only had their vaccines so they can go on holiday. Why did they not want to have them before? To quote them "they couldn't be bothered" they were definitely not anti vax.

Birmingham

With no long term data on the vaccines, there is a valid argument for these people not to have it, as their covid risk is tiny. I’m not saying they should or shouldn’t, but to say there is zero reason not to is nonsense.

0 reason. Long term data is unnecessary because there is no mechanism for the vaccine to cause long term harm through. Beyond what has been known since phase 3 trials ended there are no additional risks down the road.

By young people do you mean kids or 18-30? Because the latter age group are currently the worst hit per capita and they also have the highest levels of mixing and the lowest vaccination rate. This increases the risk of a new variant emerging. The same with under 18s. Under 18s are also lower risk from the vaccine than from covid.

So 0 reason not to get it if you can have it."

Nonsense. No mechanism? Moderna has literally just been paused in some countries for young people. New problems can be found as time goes on.

Case numbers don’t matter. Serious cases and deaths do matter. Covid risk is very low for a 20 year old. Given issues COULD come up with the vaccines as time goes on, it’s perfectly reasonable for a youngster not to want it, having weighed things up, particularly if they have natural immunity.

You may not agree, but to say there’s zero argument is nonsense.

Can you show me the science that says under 18s are lower risk from the vaccine than covid? Bearing in mind knowledge is still changing, both with covid and the vaccines?

Manchester (she/her)

99 children in the UK have died of Covid. Many more have medium to long term health effects, including multi organ inflammatory disease.

Some but not all were clinically vulnerable - but I do not regard vulnerable children as less worthy of protection, less loved, less full of potential, than any other.

Children suffer knowing they've passed the disease onto others. Relatives, friends. Some of whom don't make it. Do children not suffer when their parents die?

Children suffer from their education being disrupted when their peers are off sick.

There is zero evidence for any vaccine to have any ill effect begin after two months. There is ample evidence for viral infections to have nasty surprises hanging around even years or decades later.

This is why many are glad that Pfizer now has vaccination approved down to 5, and the studies for 2-4 are underway.

Birmingham

99 children in the UK have died of Covid. Many more have medium to long term health effects, including multi organ inflammatory disease.

Some but not all were clinically vulnerable - but I do not regard vulnerable children as less worthy of protection, less loved, less full of potential, than any other.

Children suffer knowing they've passed the disease onto others. Relatives, friends. Some of whom don't make it. Do children not suffer when their parents die?

Children suffer from their education being disrupted when their peers are off sick.

There is zero evidence for any vaccine to have any ill effect begin after two months. There is ample evidence for viral infections to have nasty surprises hanging around even years or decades later.

This is why many are glad that Pfizer now has vaccination approved down to 5, and the studies for 2-4 are underway."

Of course it’s sensible for vulnerable children to have it. But a tiny number of healthy children have died from covid. Tiny. If a healthy child has had covid and got some natural immunity, there is a good argument not to have the vaccine. You may not agree, but to say there’s zero argument is wrong.

Manchester (she/her)

This is why many are glad that Pfizer now has vaccination approved down to 5, and the studies for 2-4 are underway.

Of course it’s sensible for vulnerable children to have it. But a tiny number of healthy children have died from covid. Tiny. If a healthy child has had covid and got some natural immunity, there is a good argument not to have the vaccine. You may not agree, but to say there’s zero argument is wrong."

How many healthy children do you think should be left to die?

Multi system inflammatory disorders - think that sounds fun for a child?

A child passing Covid onto mummy, knowing that, and mummy dying because her vaccine didn't hold - a good way to soften up the snowflakes? (I know this child, actually. I'm not sure the trauma is good for them)

Evidence of cognitive deficits in children - as our world becomes ever more complex, what we really need is a disease invading the brain and impairing our children's ability to think.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

wouldn't it be great if everyone took the vaccine and resumed to normal life.

Birmingham

Of course it’s sensible for vulnerable children to have it. But a tiny number of healthy children have died from covid. Tiny. If a healthy child has had covid and got some natural immunity, there is a good argument not to have the vaccine. You may not agree, but to say there’s zero argument is wrong.

A child passing Covid onto mummy, knowing that, and mummy dying because her vaccine didn't hold - a good way to soften up the snowflakes? (I know this child, actually. I'm not sure the trauma is good for them)

Evidence of cognitive deficits in children - as our world becomes ever more complex, what we really need is a disease invading the brain and impairing our children's ability to think."

I don’t think any healthy children should be “left to die”. What an odd thing today. It’s up to them and their parents.

I’m not saying they should or shouldn’t. I’m saying that there’s a valid argument not to, especially if they have natural immunity (and are unlikely to get it and pass it on to mum). They can still do that even if vaccinated.

Again, I’m not saying they shouldn’t. I’m saying there’s a valid argument for both.

You’ll find a reasonable proportion of children won’t have it, so many parents will agree there’s a valid argument not to. There’s also a valid argument to have it. My point was it’s not set in stone.

Birmingham

"wouldn't it be great if everyone took the vaccine and resumed to normal life. "

Everyone could take it and things won’t return to normal.

Manchester (she/her)

Evidence of cognitive deficits in children - as our world becomes ever more complex, what we really need is a disease invading the brain and impairing our children's ability to think.

I don’t think any healthy children should be “left to die”. What an odd thing today. It’s up to them and their parents.

I’m not saying they should or shouldn’t. I’m saying that there’s a valid argument not to, especially if they have natural immunity (and are unlikely to get it and pass it on to mum). They can still do that even if vaccinated.

Again, I’m not saying they shouldn’t. I’m saying there’s a valid argument for both.

You’ll find a reasonable proportion of children won’t have it, so many parents will agree there’s a valid argument not to. There’s also a valid argument to have it. My point was it’s not set in stone."

The more children unvaccinated, the more will die.

You may view it as a difficult question. I do not.

I also think vulnerable children are just as worthwhile, worthy of protection, as healthy ones. I'm also aware of the fact that vulnerability can lurk, unknown.

I'm sorry you think this is a difficult question.

Birmingham

You’ll find a reasonable proportion of children won’t have it, so many parents will agree there’s a valid argument not to. There’s also a valid argument to have it. My point was it’s not set in stone.

I also think vulnerable children are just as worthwhile, worthy of protection, as healthy ones. I'm also aware of the fact that vulnerability can lurk, unknown.

I'm sorry you think this is a difficult question."

How many unvaccinated kids with natural immunity and no underlying conditions have died?

How many?

I doubt take up for 5-11 year olds will be more than 50%. Many parents will disagree with you.

I’m sorry you think it’s so simple. It’s not.

Manchester (she/her)

How many unvaccinated kids with natural immunity and no underlying conditions have died?

How many?

I doubt take up for 5-11 year olds will be more than 50%. Many parents will disagree with you.

I’m sorry you think it’s so simple. It’s not."

Don't know.

Do you think a child is less worthwhile when they're medically fragile? I do not.

How many healthy children do you think deserve to die?

How many children with unknown health conditions do you think deserve to die?

How many children with known health conditions do you think deserve to die?

How many deserve long term illness?

How many deserve to be left without a mother?

Birmingham

How many?

I’m sorry you think it’s so simple. It’s not.

Don't know.

Do you think a child is less worthwhile when they're medically fragile? I do not.

How many healthy children do you think deserve to die?

How many children with unknown health conditions do you think deserve to die?

How many children with known health conditions do you think deserve to die?

How many deserve long term illness?

How many deserve to be left without a mother?"

Exactly, you don’t know. It’s not many, as the majority of the 99 kids dying had underlying issues.

No one deserves those things! What an odd thing to say. No child deserves a rare reaction to a vaccine either, but shit happens.

I never said anyone deserves anything. I said there’s an argument not to have it for a youngster as everything is risk based in life.

There will be many many children who don’t have it.

Birmingham

And I never even suggested any child was less worthwhile! Don’t put words in my mouth.

Manchester (she/her)

"And I never even suggested any child was less worthwhile! Don’t put words in my mouth."

The comparison of healthy and unhealthy is quite telling.

Many parents do all sorts of things. My mum used to say, if all of your mates jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

I wouldn't, myself.

Birmingham

"And I never even suggested any child was less worthwhile! Don’t put words in my mouth.

Many parents do all sorts of things. My mum used to say, if all of your mates jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

I wouldn't, myself."

No it’s not telling!! You twisted that big time. My point was it’s a different decision for a healthy child compared to a vulnerable one! Not that either is worth less!!

Manchester (she/her)

"And I never even suggested any child was less worthwhile! Don’t put words in my mouth.

I wouldn't, myself.

No it’s not telling!! You twisted that big time. My point was it’s a different decision for a healthy child compared to a vulnerable one! Not that either is worth less!! "

If 99 children have died, why does it matter whether they were healthy or not?

If a healthy child spreads Covid to their mum, who dies, does their health alleviate their trauma?

If a healthy child is discovered, after Covid infection, to actually be vulnerable, will their severe illness be any less traumatic?

If a healthy child infects and kills their vulnerable classmate, is that any less traumatic?

Birmingham

I wouldn't, myself.

No it’s not telling!! You twisted that big time. My point was it’s a different decision for a healthy child compared to a vulnerable one! Not that either is worth less!!

If a healthy child spreads Covid to their mum, who dies, does their health alleviate their trauma?

If a healthy child is discovered, after Covid infection, to actually be vulnerable, will their severe illness be any less traumatic?

If a healthy child infects and kills their vulnerable classmate, is that any less traumatic?"

What are you on about? My point was that it’s reasonable for a healthy child not to get a vaccine due to their low risk? Most of the 99 deaths had underlying issues, meaning the covid risk for a healthy child is tiny. So it’s a reasonable individual decision not to have the vaccine. That’s all!

You’re deliberately pretending I’m saying some are worth less than others. I never said that.

Mum can have the vax. Many children have natural immunity so are unlikely to pass it on anyway. Then you come up with worst case scenarios about infecting someone at school.

Life has risks. We weigh them up. It’s reasonable for a healthy child not to have the vax. Listing worst case scenarios doesn’t change that. It’s reasonable for them to have it too.

You are so “covid consumed” it’s incredible. It really is.

I’m lying here in bed and eating my hat. I was a non believer of the virus( I’m naturally sceptical) I was confirmed positive via the pcr yesterday. The wife has is and so does my youngest daughter..

We all actually feel as if we’ve been run over by a train, the weekend was the pinnacle for me in regards of severity of symptoms. I actually nearly collapsed when I stood up, the pains running throughout my entire body…. Along with severe sweats.

I held out on purpose and wanted to get the virus pathogens naturally….as I wasn’t keen on the vaccine. Where as the wife has had all her jabs and is as ill as myself….. go figure?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I’m lying here in bed and eating my hat. I was a non believer of the virus( I’m naturally sceptical) I was confirmed positive via the pcr yesterday. The wife has is and so does my youngest daughter..

We all actually feel as if we’ve been run over by a train, the weekend was the pinnacle for me in regards of severity of symptoms. I actually nearly collapsed when I stood up, the pains running throughout my entire body…. Along with severe sweats.

I held out on purpose and wanted to get the virus pathogens naturally….as I wasn’t keen on the vaccine. Where as the wife has had all her jabs and is as ill as myself….. go figure?"

Sorry to hear how ill you are but have you even considered that your wife could have been in a much worse state if she had not had the vaccine? im pleased she at least had the sense.

Birmingham

I wouldn't, myself.

If a healthy child infects and kills their vulnerable classmate, is that any less traumatic?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57766717.amp

This days 25 under 18s died of covid in the first 12 months of the pandemic. Only 6 had no underlying issues found, but may have had an issue that wasn’t known.

I’m damn sure there’s a good argument for kids not to have it, and I reckon most parents will agree with me. I have no problem at all if they wish to have it by the way.

I think regardless of one's views on COVID, the vaccine, life in general, I was struck by the generally antagonistic nature of the the original post, and surprised by the enthusiasm to try to dissuade him of his views.

Surely if you disagree with him, just ignore him, rather than responding - he's not going to change his mind. And OP, maybe if you feel this strongly, you could mention it on your profile so those that disagree don't bother you?

And yes, I see the irony in my posting this!

"I think regardless of one's views on COVID, the vaccine, life in general, I was struck by the generally antagonistic nature of the the original post, and surprised by the enthusiasm to try to dissuade him of his views.

Surely if you disagree with him, just ignore him, rather than responding - he's not going to change his mind. And OP, maybe if you feel this strongly, you could mention it on your profile so those that disagree don't bother you?

And yes, I see the irony in my posting this!"

Sharing is caring lol

"I think regardless of one's views on COVID, the vaccine, life in general, I was struck by the generally antagonistic nature of the the original post, and surprised by the enthusiasm to try to dissuade him of his views.

And yes, I see the irony in my posting this!"

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

If this Covid is just a cold, why did I have to sit down with my 24 year old son, to discuss how I would help him arrange things if his dad didn't make it? The conversation was not something anyone should have to deal with. As I am divorced, my ex-husbands next of kin was our son.

Not being able to visit him in hospital and getting brief daily messages from the nurses was horrific. Thankfully he pulled through, but 18 months later, he has reduced lung capacity and permanently scarred lungs. He will never fully recover.

I am talking about a fit 59 year old non smoker who was a paramedic.

Posts like yours make me furious. How dare you suggest it is just a cold, when so many people are dying and becoming permanently harmed by the virus.

Be thankful you had it mild. Not everyone does.

Manchester (she/her)

If this Covid is just a cold, why did I have to sit down with my 24 year old son, to discuss how I would help him arrange things if his dad didn't make it? The conversation was not something anyone should have to deal with. As I am divorced, my ex-husbands next of kin was our son.

Not being able to visit him in hospital and getting brief daily messages from the nurses was horrific. Thankfully he pulled through, but 18 months later, he has reduced lung capacity and permanently scarred lungs. He will never fully recover.

I am talking about a fit 59 year old non smoker who was a paramedic.

Posts like yours make me furious. How dare you suggest it is just a cold, when so many people are dying and becoming permanently harmed by the virus.

Be thankful you had it mild. Not everyone does.

"

I'm so sorry x

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

You try telling that to the thousands of families who have lost loved ones to covid

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Cool story bro

Oh God I love it when the “Fact Checkers” come out to play!

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"If you’ve just woken up, you can be forgiven your confusion!

I woke up 18 months ago to all the lies and bullshit , thank you . "

You might have woke up 18 months ago, but it is now time for night night young man. Go and get yourself into bed and turn off the computer, there's a good boy.

I’ve not had the vaccine either. We all have a choice.

However I just don’t see how threads like this are helpful? You’re entitled to post this, but we know what’s going to happen…

Durham

"I’ve not had the vaccine either. We all have a choice.

However I just don’t see how threads like this are helpful? You’re entitled to post this, but we know what’s going to happen…"

Everyone is entitled to take or not take the vaccine. What they can't do is spread misinformation and not expect it to get ripped apart.

I woke up 18 months ago to all the lies and bullshit , thank you .

You might have woke up 18 months ago, but it is now time for night night young man. Go and get yourself into bed and turn off the computer, there's a good boy. "

Who are you my dad

However I just don’t see how threads like this are helpful? You’re entitled to post this, but we know what’s going to happen…

Everyone is entitled to take or not take the vaccine. What they can't do is spread misinformation and not expect it to get ripped apart."

Hey who’s spreading misinformation? I’ve had Covid a month ago , tested positive by pcr,

Yawn Yawn change the subject

I don’t know why people bother to try and “convince” others to have it, you can’t force people. Sure, post links to help educate etc, but how does insulting help anyone? They will push back naturally.

Many people assume that those of us who are unvaccinated haven’t been around anyone who had COVID bad, don’t know anyone who died of COVID or that we are all tin hat wearing lunatics who are anti vaxx.

Can’t speak for anyone else but I’m not anti vaccination, I know people who have died of COVID, I worked through the whole pandemic, I caught COVID whilst on annual leave and it almost killed me. I’m young, no health conditions apart from being overweight and I still have chosen not to have it.

My mind may change, it may not.

Everyone is entitled to take or not take the vaccine. What they can't do is spread misinformation and not expect it to get ripped apart."

People post misinformation all the time. It’s 2021 where the majority of people have access to the internet, do you not think capable adults can do their research?

"Yawn Yawn change the subject"

Go bed if your tired,

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Why do you say 'so called' vaccine ?

What do you think it is ?

"Why do you say 'so called' vaccine ?

What do you think it is ?"

It’s called the World Wide Web , have a look on it

By *hloe12Woman  over a year ago

york

I love the vax anti vax if for one moment any one thinks that if everyone one got vaxed its a end to it and back to normal then you very much mistaken. 80 %of vax have got covid and the un vaxed its about 20% thats admitted to my hospital over the last 8 week food for thort

Manchester (she/her)

It’s called the World Wide Web , have a look on it "

I mean I have done. There are various notions about what it is. It's not clear which you believe.

I mean I have done. There are various notions about what it is. It's not clear which you believe."

How is it a vaccine! When you can still catch it and pass it on , and don’t start with the oh it won’t affect you as bad cause you’ve had the jab , I’ve had Covid I’ve not had any jabs . But I can still catch it and pass it on ! What the hell is the difference!

Hampshire

It’s called the World Wide Web , have a look on it "

You realise (obviously not) that your response is nonsensical. I asked you what you think it is if it isn't a vaccine. The web won't tell me what you think it is.

Manchester (she/her)

I mean I have done. There are various notions about what it is. It's not clear which you believe.

How is it a vaccine! When you can still catch it and pass it on , and don’t start with the oh it won’t affect you as bad cause you’ve had the jab , I’ve had Covid I’ve not had any jabs . But I can still catch it and pass it on ! What the hell is the difference!"

A vaccine is a medicine that introduces your body to a harmless version or part of a virus to reduce your illness.

There is one vaccine which we believe completely stops infection, and that's HPV.

But we still managed to eradicate smallpox with a so called vaccine. We've nearly eliminated polio with a so called vaccine.

Measles is much more contagious than Covid and it's largely controlled by a so called vaccine.

You might want to recheck what you've been told.

Here's something I found on Google.

"Some people who have been vaccinated against chickenpox can still get the disease. However, they usually have milder symptoms with fewer or no blisters (or just red spots), a mild or no fever, and are sick for a shorter period of time than people who are not vaccinated."

I don't think you coped aswell as you think you did !

You realise (obviously not) that your response is nonsensical. I asked you what you think it is if it isn't a vaccine. The web won't tell me what you think it is."

What ever bored now

It's a "so called" vaccine because it's a vaccine.

Your logic is like looking at a cat and calling it a so called cat.

I don't think you coped aswell as you think you did !"

Oh I coped very well thank you , thanks for the interest

Manchester (she/her)

Your logic is like looking at a cat and calling it a so called cat. "

Is it just me that thinks it makes no difference? Ok you don't want the potato. Cool cool

Your logic is like looking at a cat and calling it a so called cat. "

then please do tell why you can still catch it and pass it on! Just like a unvaxed person, also why is people who are double jabbed coming down with the convid .

Your logic is like looking at a cat and calling it a so called cat. then please do tell why you can still catch it and pass it on! Just like a unvaxed person, also why is people who are double jabbed coming down with the convid . "

Read up on vaccines and how they work. And read up on stats and how they work. That would answer both your questions.

Alternately, believe any old bollocks you read on social media. Up to you really.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Personally everyone has a choice

Some people who have contracted covid have had mild symptoms even without the vaccine and that's lucky for them

Others have not been so lucky and feel sorry for their losses

We are both vaccinated by choice and due our 3rd this month we personally didn't want to chance being one of the unlucky ones

All drugs are experimental to an extent how can anyone predict the effects on an individuals body in 30 years time

I'm currently on blood thinners not warfarin but a newer medication that's been around maybe 10 years so how can they know side effects they may produce in 30 or 40 years time

We personally didn't want to gamble with our lives

Hampshire

Your logic is like looking at a cat and calling it a so called cat. then please do tell why you can still catch it and pass it on! Just like a unvaxed person, also why is people who are double jabbed coming down with the convid . "

Inaswingdress answered this above. I think your bout of covid may have affected you more than you realise.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

lucky you that you had it mildly.

Covid is not just a cold. Although the common cold is related. In currently suffering badly with a cold... but not as poorly as I was when I had covid

I live with someone whose chances of surviving covid if they catch it before the vaccine was 60%. Not something I'm prepared to gamble with.

Keep social distancing where possible. Wear masks and keep washing hands

"I love the vax anti vax if for one moment any one thinks that if everyone one got vaxed its a end to it and back to normal then you very much mistaken. 80 %of vax have got covid and the un vaxed its about 20% thats admitted to my hospital over the last 8 week food for thort "
that makes perfect sense... more people are vaccinated than not vaccinated. While the vaccine reduces your chance of catching or being seriously ill. It does not prevent it completely. So many now are not bothering with hand sanitizing and masks now

Manchester (she/her)

I'm afraid you're the one who's been conned. I'm very sorry to tell you

Your logic is like looking at a cat and calling it a so called cat. then please do tell why you can still catch it and pass it on! Just like a unvaxed person, also why is people who are double jabbed coming down with the convid .

I'm afraid you're the one who's been conned. I'm very sorry to tell you "

Yes of course your right , I’ll run off now and get the vaccine, thank you for showing me the error of my ways . Now that’s what is called sarcasm

Your logic is like looking at a cat and calling it a so called cat. then please do tell why you can still catch it and pass it on! Just like a unvaxed person, also why is people who are double jabbed coming down with the convid .

Yes of course your right , I’ll run off now and get the vaccine, thank you for showing me the error of my ways . Now that’s what is called sarcasm "

Sadly your posts here demonstrate what is called ignorance.

Yes of course your right , I’ll run off now and get the vaccine, thank you for showing me the error of my ways . Now that’s what is called sarcasm "

whether you have it or not is your business. Very glad you were lucky and only had it mildly... at least you got tested so you knew you had it.

Many of those that are anti vax are anti testing, anti mask etc

People need to remember to wash their hands and sanitize where possible... truly I think thats one of the important bits. Seeing so many people wandering around with colds and coughs at the moment with no masks or washing hands after sneezing and coughing x

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I love the vax anti vax if for one moment any one thinks that if everyone one got vaxed its a end to it and back to normal then you very much mistaken. 80 %of vax have got covid and the un vaxed its about 20% thats admitted to my hospital over the last 8 week food for thort "
Its not food for thought at all its simple mathematics if most of the population have been vaccinated of course the numbers will be

higher,the vaccine does not stop you catching it. I despair at the level of education in this country.

West Wales and Cardiff

"The vaccine is designed to reduce symptoms and spread. It is a lottery in terms of who is affected and who will develop a high enough viral load to pass it on. Likelihood is you passed the virus on to 2 or 3 people and they passed the virus on to 2 or 3 people.

So why no pcr test after isolating for 10 days , why couldn’t they tell me if I was still contagious? Just go back to work lol"

If you have a PCR after isolating for ten days, you’ll probably test positive. The existing infection can stay in the body for 90 days.

You are no longer thought to be infectious to others after 10 days though. That’s why you’ee not tested again.

Basic stuff.

So why no pcr test after isolating for 10 days , why couldn’t they tell me if I was still contagious? Just go back to work lol

If you have a PCR after isolating for ten days, you’ll probably test positive. The existing infection can stay in the body for 90 days.

You are no longer thought to be infectious to others after 10 days though. That’s why you’ee not tested again.

Basic stuff."

So I’ve anti bodies then

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then "

If you don't believe in vaccines why do you believe that antibodies exist?

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

If you don't believe in vaccines why do you believe that antibodies exist? "

I don’t I was just asking a question, keep your knickers on

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

I know, all the world leaders decided to have a secret meeting and create a lie so economies would collapse, companies would collapse, they would pretend people are dying and all for a joke? Where do these people get their ideas from, hopefully he doesn't have a job so this keeps him busy and he can't harm anyone

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

I don’t I was just asking a question, keep your knickers on "

You don't even believe in antibodies?

Um... ok...

Manchester (she/her)

Basic stuff.

Yes. But antibodies are not permanent. We believe that without vaccination (or potatoing, whatever you like) reinfections will occur every sixteen months. There's no guarantee they'll be less severe.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Well done, glad you are feeling fit and well.

"Yawn Yawn change the subject

Go bed if your tired, "

hahaha

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

Yes. But antibodies are not permanent. We believe that without vaccination (or potatoing, whatever you like) reinfections will occur every sixteen months. There's no guarantee they'll be less severe."

I think one of the issues with the Covid vaccines is what now appears to be a rapid drop in efficacy in a relatively short period of time (akin to flu vaccines) when compared to other well established vaccines.

So when people use the success of these other vaccines as “evidence” they are really comparing apples with pears (all fruit, mostly green and sweet but not quite the same).

Now clearly these vaccines are used against very different types of illness but the efficacy levels remain much higher for much longer (and do not therefore require boosters for many years or indeed ever):

Tetanus, Diphtheria, Rubella, Measles all provide nearly 100% protection for 50yrs or more (could be 70yrs).

Smallpox starts to wane around 25yrs but still provides approx 50% protection at the 70yr mark.

HPV is still nearly 100% effective after 30yrs and likely will be for far longer but it is too soon to know as not been around long enough.

It would be better to try using comparisons with more similar vaccines (ie flu) as otherwise it can inadvertently feed the conspiracy.

West Wales and Cardiff

Basic stuff.

If someone has Covid, they will have antibodies. It’s not known how long for though. That’s why they still advise people who’ve had it to get vaccinated.

Manchester (she/her)

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

Yes. But antibodies are not permanent. We believe that without vaccination (or potatoing, whatever you like) reinfections will occur every sixteen months. There's no guarantee they'll be less severe.

I think one of the issues with the Covid vaccines is what now appears to be a rapid drop in efficacy in a relatively short period of time (akin to flu vaccines) when compared to other well established vaccines.

So when people use the success of these other vaccines as “evidence” they are really comparing apples with pears (all fruit, mostly green and sweet but not quite the same).

Now clearly these vaccines are used against very different types of illness but the efficacy levels remain much higher for much longer (and do not therefore require boosters for many years or indeed ever):

Tetanus, Diphtheria, Rubella, Measles all provide nearly 100% protection for 50yrs or more (could be 70yrs).

Smallpox starts to wane around 25yrs but still provides approx 50% protection at the 70yr mark.

HPV is still nearly 100% effective after 30yrs and likely will be for far longer but it is too soon to know as not been around long enough.

It would be better to try using comparisons with more similar vaccines (ie flu) as otherwise it can inadvertently feed the conspiracy. "

For me the major issue is comparing B cells and T cells. The former is easy and cheap, the latter isn't. Most of the discussion on waning is about the former because - hard.

I'm not sure flu is a fair comparison, as it's a different class of virus and a different type of vaccine.

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

Is this "so called vaccine" similar to ones that have saved millions of lives for centuries?

Brighton

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

It would be better to try using comparisons with more similar vaccines (ie flu) as otherwise it can inadvertently feed the conspiracy.

For me the major issue is comparing B cells and T cells. The former is easy and cheap, the latter isn't. Most of the discussion on waning is about the former because - hard.

I'm not sure flu is a fair comparison, as it's a different class of virus and a different type of vaccine. "

Confess to having no knowledge on that.

My point though was that on these forums we have people still questioning the Covid vaccines and people using the success of other vaccines as evidence for why they are wrong about the Covid vaccines. It’s apples and pears (and sadly complex).

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

In the words of the inimitable Mrs Brown.

"That's nice"

Manchester (she/her)

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

I'm not sure flu is a fair comparison, as it's a different class of virus and a different type of vaccine.

My point though was that on these forums we have people still questioning the Covid vaccines and people using the success of other vaccines as evidence for why they are wrong about the Covid vaccines. It’s apples and pears (and sadly complex)."

The evidence is coming out that it reduces the spread and duration - but it's still in preprint, and there are problems within that genre.

The reduction in severity (give or take, waning data is complex and I think still needs to be clarified, or at least I don't yet understand) is still a testament to its success. And the idea that only vaccines with sterilising immunity are vaccines is patent nonsense.

(The other question I'd ask is, would reinfection be rarer if community prevalence was lower? Like, once we stamp on this thing, maybe it'll only pop up in areas of low previous exposure? - I wonder what happens with chicken pox, now they vaccinate against it in many places, for example)

Cool story bro

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"Is this "so called vaccine" similar to ones that have saved millions of lives for centuries?

"

Yep

By *eukcplCouple  over a year ago

durham

Feeling is mutual

What is it you actually do for work?

Lol, I think there’s a few on here who don’t have a job, they spend literally all day thinking and talking about covid. It’s consumed their lives. And they’ll still be exactly the same in years to come.

It’s incredible this place. Living in Birmingham most are just getting on with life. This forum is like a parallel universe where entire lives are totally ruled by covid, nothing else exists. It’s frankly bizarre."

All lies "

Is it lies that I personally watched my otherwise fit 40 year old neighbour get taken to hospital in an ambulance last year. She has 4 children and a grandchild and very nearly died. Is it lies that while I was stood in my garden I could hear her coughing so much and gasping for breath?

Is it lies that nearly a year later she still has a effects from Covid?

I'm glad you have been OK but not everyone is and it's very important to remember that.

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

My point though was that on these forums we have people still questioning the Covid vaccines and people using the success of other vaccines as evidence for why they are wrong about the Covid vaccines. It’s apples and pears (and sadly complex)."

will confess I've not seen that angle in these threads, other vaccine seem to be mentioned when people say the covid vaccines are "so called" because they arent 100pc effective. Whereas a lot of accepted vaccines are not up to that standard.

"And I never even suggested any child was less worthwhile! Don’t put words in my mouth."

You kinda did though.

You kinda did though. "

But they have weak little arms?

"There are 0 valid arguments against getting a covid jab. The risks of the jab are less than the risk of the disease."

What is Thalidomide for $500, Alex? It took 5 years from greenlighting the vaccine to the masses, to realizing the unfathomably heavy negative consequences.

"There are 0 valid arguments against getting a covid jab. The risks of the jab are less than the risk of the disease."

Which covid vaccine pharma company lost a multi-BILLION dollar lawsuit in 2019 for the asbestos infused baby talc powder which resulted in thousands of people getting cancer?

Zero reasons? There's two pretty big ones.

"Not your cold…you could have given someone else Covid as a result of your selfish actions!

And don’t just block me after telling me to do one. Speaks volumes!!!!!!"

I've never really understood the attitude of people but say things along the lines of it was only a cold for me therefore it's all fake.

I've had 2 friends that have been hit by a car.

One died, The other had superficial bruising and injuries.

That is because the conditions each time were completely different. That does not mean being hit by a car isn't serious for many just because it isn't for some.

I look at it in two ways. One will offend. One won’t.

First is a demonstration of my faith in my fellow humans. I look both ways when crossing a one way street.

Secondly. Statistically speaking. Half the population is below average intelligence.

So with that in mind, I expect people to believe in utter bullshit.

And I have, on many occasions in these corridors of the fabswingers forum stood up for people’s inalienable right to do what they want with their own body. And I always will. But when you put someone else in harms way for your own ignorance and stupidly, it doesn’t count.

Who else can I anger.. erm.. oh yea.. vaccines on kids should be mandatory and parents charged with neglect if not.

"I look at it in two ways. One will offend. One won’t.

First is a demonstration of my faith in my fellow humans. I look both ways when crossing a one way street.

Secondly. Statistically speaking. Half the population is below average intelligence.

So with that in mind, I expect people to believe in utter bullshit.

And I have, on many occasions in these corridors of the fabswingers forum stood up for people’s inalienable right to do what they want with their own body. And I always will. But when you put someone else in harms way for your own ignorance and stupidly, it doesn’t count.

Who else can I anger.. erm.. oh yea.. vaccines on kids should be mandatory and parents charged with neglect if not.

"

If half the population is under average intelligence but doesn't make sense does it really.

Average intelligence is exactly that. Therefore most of the population would be of average intelligence.

Depends what averages method you use

"Depends what averages method you use"

I just think it's really offensive statement to say that over half the population is unintelligent. Just because somebody doesn't think the same as you or disagrees with you doesn't make them unintelligent.

"Depends what averages method you use

I just think it's really offensive statement to say that over half the population is unintelligent. Just because somebody doesn't think the same as you or disagrees with you doesn't make them unintelligent.

"

“The great thing about facts is that they are true. Whether or not you choose to accept it.”

-neil degrasse tyson

Brighton

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

My point though was that on these forums we have people still questioning the Covid vaccines and people using the success of other vaccines as evidence for why they are wrong about the Covid vaccines. It’s apples and pears (and sadly complex).will confess I've not seen that angle in these threads, other vaccine seem to be mentioned when people say the covid vaccines are "so called" because they arent 100pc effective. Whereas a lot of accepted vaccines are not up to that standard. "

I lurk a lot more than I post because, quite frankly the tribalism annoys the hell out of me. I often, deliberately, play devil’s advocate because I cannot stand the absolutism in some people’s arguments/posts. Life isn’t black and white, it (and issues around Covid) is highly complex.

So that said, I can absolutely assure you the “look what other vaccines have achieved” argument us wheeled out repeatedly. I’m saying it isn’t that straightforward on either side of the argument.

And yes, If I’m quoting neil degrasse tyson you can guess which half I’m in.

Thanks for letting us know Bellinda.

"And yes, If I’m quoting neil degrasse tyson you can guess which half I’m in.

"

Yes we can the half that can use Google.

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

My point though was that on these forums we have people still questioning the Covid vaccines and people using the success of other vaccines as evidence for why they are wrong about the Covid vaccines. It’s apples and pears (and sadly complex).will confess I've not seen that angle in these threads, other vaccine seem to be mentioned when people say the covid vaccines are "so called" because they arent 100pc effective. Whereas a lot of accepted vaccines are not up to that standard.

I lurk a lot more than I post because, quite frankly the tribalism annoys the hell out of me. I often, deliberately, play devil’s advocate because I cannot stand the absolutism in some people’s arguments/posts. Life isn’t black and white, it (and issues around Covid) is highly complex.

So that said, I can absolutely assure you the “look what other vaccines have achieved” argument us wheeled out repeatedly. I’m saying it isn’t that straightforward on either side of the argument."

Fully agree. It’s very complex.

And stupidly isn’t the main issue it’s ignorance. I mean. How many people do you see wearing face masks now? That would drastically reduce numbers. Wilful ignorance.

I get weird looks because I wear mine. And I got through hell wearing it. Autism and sensory issues. But I still know I need to wear it.

I’m expecting my fortnightly forum ban in a minute. Lol

“Cooler! 10days!”

STOKE ON TRENT

"I’m expecting my fortnightly forum ban in a minute. Lol

“Cooler! 10days!”"

Then don't

It’s traditional.

STOKE ON TRENT

"It’s traditional."

No

"It’s traditional."

Cauliflower is NOT traditional

"It’s traditional.

Cauliflower is NOT traditional "

That made me laugh more than it should have.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I’m expecting my fortnightly forum ban in a minute. Lol

“Cooler! 10days!”

"

It is best to stick within rules rather than purposely get bans as you may find Admin will put a perm on if you rack up many or do it on purpose

"It’s traditional.

Cauliflower is NOT traditional

That made me laugh more than it should have. "

One for the Peep Show fans haha

Redditch

Basic stuff.

So I’ve anti bodies then

I don’t I was just asking a question, keep your knickers on "

This right here....doesn't believe in anti-bodies...is exactly why people have such hatres of the anti vax lot

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Both of us are double vaxxed,both of us tested positive at the weekend. Have spent 4 days with blinding headaches,sweats and chills,bad coughs,blocked sinuses etc. God knows how bad it could have been if we hadn't been vaxxed but each to their own.

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

To the op of this tread.... That's the dumbness post ever

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It doesn't have the same effects on each person, nor for every infection. A sample size of 1 is never going to be a representative measure, in order to understand something.

Vaccination reduces the likelihood of severe illness and death. Restrictions and vaccines are the 2 key tools that we have to reduce the impact on society, including supporting the NHS to regain its ability to treat people who are on the long waiting list for treatments. If you are happy to gamble other people's chances of being able to live a healthier life, or even to be able to continue to live at all, then consider that not getting vaccinated is a good way to push that to happen. I'd not be able to sleep comfortably.

Well done. Lucky you. Some are not so lucky. I was really ill with it. I know people that went to hospital with it and I watched ppl die with it

What a cold "

You felt like it was a cold. Many people aren't so lucky. I could barely lift my head off my pillow. Breathing was agony. Couldnt smell, couldn't taste, couldn't move without intense pain, couldn't lay still without pain. I had zero energy.

So I repeat, lucky you for having a mild case

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

" this so called vaccine"

The several that we have are each vaccines. We just had the 1 of them, when launched almost a year ago. It was then, and remains now, a vaccine.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I just wish Admin would get rid of this forum link for good. everyone is an expert regurgitating what the media and social media want you to believe.

how many of you spouting such rubbish are actually socializing in pubs, restaurants, holidays, supermarkets, etc, etc, etc. I know we are and are going to continue going about our lives.

come on Admin remove this link, even you dont support the NHS and all those who work tirelessly to keep fab members safe.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I just wish Admin would get rid of this forum link for good. everyone is an expert regurgitating what the media and social media want you to believe.

how many of you spouting such rubbish are actually socializing in pubs, restaurants, holidays, supermarkets, etc, etc, etc. I know we are and are going to continue going about our lives.

come on Admin remove this link, even you dont support the NHS and all those who work tirelessly to keep fab members safe.

"

What link why should it be removed

It's a forum people chat

And why are you telling Admin what to do??

im chatting and wishing not telling.

you chat, I chat, we all chat, thats what freedom of speech is, peoples freedom to voice their opinions

that was my opinion

STOKE ON TRENT

"im chatting and wishing not telling.

you chat, I chat, we all chat, thats what freedom of speech is, peoples freedom to voice their opinions

that was my opinion "

So why remove the link??

"im chatting and wishing not telling.

that was my opinion "

You say you expect freedom of speech and should voice your opinion but you want to shut down an entire section of the forums with people just doing just that.

Can anyone enlighten me please..... why has the antagonist who started this thread been given an audience, is it really that easy to create such chaos, angst and division?

in my opinion yeah. change the subject and stop regurgitating the media blurb

"in my opinion yeah. change the subject and stop regurgitating the media blurb

"

What would you rather people spoke about then on the virus section there is always the option of not coming in here.

i like popping in to see what the crack is

I had it beginning of September and it was just like a cold but I lost my smell for 5 days which was weird. I haven’t had the vaccine either and now I’ve officially had it my body has naturally built up immunity against it.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"Can anyone enlighten me please..... why has the antagonist who started this thread been given an audience, is it really that easy to create such chaos, angst and division?"

So it would seem

one anti vaxx care worker 3 weeks ago infected a home 13 staff got covid one husband of those staff is hang on by a thread 15 residents are also posative 2 have died and anoth 4 are very poorly

...all down to one careworker who refused to have the vaccine not only did she refused the vaccine she deceided to work knowing she could have covid she is now in hospital very very ill still no one in her family have told us she had covid that came from nhs tracking ... she was due to be sacked cause her second jab date was comming .... just one anti vaxx care worker has caused all this ..... just one ....

Op. Keep it in the thread not my inbox

"one anti vaxx care worker 3 weeks ago infected a home 13 staff got covid one husband of those staff is hang on by a thread 15 residents are also posative 2 have died and anoth 4 are very poorly

...all down to one careworker who refused to have the vaccine not only did she refused the vaccine she deceided to work knowing she could have covid she is now in hospital very very ill still no one in her family have told us she had covid that came from nhs tracking ... she was due to be sacked cause her second jab date was comming .... just one anti vaxx care worker has caused all this ..... just one .... "

Was nothing to do with her not having the vaccine though. You can still get COVID and transmit it even if you’ve been vaccinated. That’s her own selfishness and stupidity to go to work when she was experiencing symptoms.

"one anti vaxx care worker 3 weeks ago infected a home 13 staff got covid one husband of those staff is hang on by a thread 15 residents are also posative 2 have died and anoth 4 are very poorly

...all down to one careworker who refused to have the vaccine not only did she refused the vaccine she deceided to work knowing she could have covid she is now in hospital very very ill still no one in her family have told us she had covid that came from nhs tracking ... she was due to be sacked cause her second jab date was comming .... just one anti vaxx care worker has caused all this ..... just one ....

Was nothing to do with her not having the vaccine though. You can still get COVID and transmit it even if you’ve been vaccinated. That’s her own selfishness and stupidity to go to work when she was experiencing symptoms. "

I agree with that but I do wonder if some not all people who don't want the vaccine don't believe covid exists. We have a friend that believes it's completely nonexistent and is all made up so therefore would go into work with symptoms.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Op, as statuses go it's a bit..

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

You don’t want the vaccine well fine, don’t. But when it comes to waking up to all the lies and bullshit, you woke on the wrong side the bed chap.

Was nothing to do with her not having the vaccine though. You can still get COVID and transmit it even if you’ve been vaccinated. That’s her own selfishness and stupidity to go to work when she was experiencing symptoms.

I agree with that but I do wonder if some not all people who don't want the vaccine don't believe covid exists. We have a friend that believes it's completely nonexistent and is all made up so therefore would go into work with symptoms. "

I don’t want the vaccine purely because I’m scared. I was scared of catching covid and lasted until beginning of September this year before I had it. I was in contact with someone that has texted positive and by the Saturday I didn’t feel right. I called work who told me to isolate and I tested positive on the Monday. I was still scared them thinking it was gonna get worse because of everything I’ve seen in the media but in all honesty it was nothing more than a sniffle, felt a little more tired than usual and no smell for 5 days. Now I’ve had covid im glad I never had the vaccine just to protect myself from what I had. Now I’ve built up naturally immunity to it. I won’t let my 12 year old daughter have the vaccine either, again cos I’m scared of the horror stories of kids dropping dead after having the vaccine. I don’t know who or what to believe and don’t think the vaccine has been trialled enough for me to want to have it.

I agree with that but I do wonder if some not all people who don't want the vaccine don't believe covid exists. We have a friend that believes it's completely nonexistent and is all made up so therefore would go into work with symptoms.

I don’t want the vaccine purely because I’m scared. I was scared of catching covid and lasted until beginning of September this year before I had it. I was in contact with someone that has texted positive and by the Saturday I didn’t feel right. I called work who told me to isolate and I tested positive on the Monday. I was still scared them thinking it was gonna get worse because of everything I’ve seen in the media but in all honesty it was nothing more than a sniffle, felt a little more tired than usual and no smell for 5 days. Now I’ve had covid im glad I never had the vaccine just to protect myself from what I had. Now I’ve built up naturally immunity to it. I won’t let my 12 year old daughter have the vaccine either, again cos I’m scared of the horror stories of kids dropping dead after having the vaccine. I don’t know who or what to believe and don’t think the vaccine has been trialled enough for me to want to have it. "

I totally understand you are scared and to be honest I was too. Covid thankfully didn't seem to affect you too badly however there is a very high chance neither will the vaccine and you would potentially have better immunity. In relation to your twelve-year-old I will not give you advice because it's your decision however I don't think there have been children dropping dead from receiving the covid vaccine. My only advice is have a chat with a medical professional and see if they can relieve any of your fears.

" I don't think there have been children dropping dead from receiving the covid vaccine. "

OK so why have a record number of 10-19 year olds died this year as opposed to last year or the 5 years before covid? ONS data, see for yourself.

" I don't think there have been children dropping dead from receiving the covid vaccine.

OK so why have a record number of 10-19 year olds died this year as opposed to last year or the 5 years before covid? ONS data, see for yourself. "

I did look and can not say what you were talking about.

" I don't think there have been children dropping dead from receiving the covid vaccine.

OK so why have a record number of 10-19 year olds died this year as opposed to last year or the 5 years before covid? ONS data, see for yourself.

I did look and can not say what you were talking about."

OK how many 10-19 years do you see dead in 2021 upto week 41? How many were there at week 41 last year and what was the 5 year average, then why is 2021 so much higher?

OK how many 10-19 years do you see dead in 2021 upto week 41? How many were there at week 41 last year and what was the 5 year average, then why is 2021 so much higher?"

I'm sure there are many reasons but I am absolutely 100% certain if children and teenagers had been dropping dead after receiving the covid vaccine the parents would not be keeping quiet! I think this is just another way to try and scare people without any fact to backup what you are saying.

" I don't think there have been children dropping dead from receiving the covid vaccine"

I'm pretty sure the number is above 0.

It's definitely above 0 for severe adverse reactions.

OK how many 10-19 years do you see dead in 2021 upto week 41? How many were there at week 41 last year and what was the 5 year average, then why is 2021 so much higher?

I'm sure there are many reasons but I am absolutely 100% certain if children and teenagers had been dropping dead after receiving the covid vaccine the parents would not be keeping quiet! I think this is just another way to try and scare people without any fact to backup what you are saying. "

So you don't have any explanation but you're sure the most obvious one is wrong

Google cienna knowles if you think it's so far fetched.

I'm sure there are many reasons but I am absolutely 100% certain if children and teenagers had been dropping dead after receiving the covid vaccine the parents would not be keeping quiet! I think this is just another way to try and scare people without any fact to backup what you are saying.

So you don't have any explanation but you're sure the most obvious one is wrong

Google cienna knowles if you think it's so far fetched. "

What I do know is parents would not be keeping quiet.

Durham

OK so why have a record number of 10-19 year olds died this year as opposed to last year or the 5 years before covid? ONS data, see for yourself. "

Can't find the data you are referring too. Unlikely to be vaccination related as not that many 10 to 19 are fully vaccinated.

" I don't think there have been children dropping dead from receiving the covid vaccine

I'm pretty sure the number is above 0.

It's definitely above 0 for severe adverse reactions. "

Is it because as far as I can see there has been no death of anybody under the age of 16 in this country that has been linked directly to a covid vaccination.

Can't find the data you are referring too. Unlikely to be vaccination related as not that many 10 to 19 are fully vaccinated. "

To be honest I couldn't find it either.

Can't find the data you are referring too. Unlikely to be vaccination related as not that many 10 to 19 are fully vaccinated. "

Ok i'll ask you the same question, when you look at the ONS data, how many 10-19 year olds does it say have died upto and including week 41 in 2021, what was this figure in 2020 and what's the 5 year average? I can only go on the age brackets the ONS provide but even within them, the effect is blindly obvious from the exact month the trend starts.

Can't find the data you are referring too. Unlikely to be vaccination related as not that many 10 to 19 are fully vaccinated.

To be honest I couldn't find it either."

Google: "ONS weekly deaths"

Ok i'll ask you the same question, when you look at the ONS data, how many 10-19 year olds does it say have died upto and including week 41 in 2021, what was this figure in 2020 and what's the 5 year average? I can only go on the age brackets the ONS provide but even within them, the effect is blindly obvious from the exact month the trend starts. "

What?

So even though you have absolutely no idea what their cause of death was you are spreading fear and assumptions.

Ok i'll ask you the same question, when you look at the ONS data, how many 10-19 year olds does it say have died upto and including week 41 in 2021, what was this figure in 2020 and what's the 5 year average? I can only go on the age brackets the ONS provide but even within them, the effect is blindly obvious from the exact month the trend starts.

What?

So even though you have absolutely no idea what their cause of death was you are spreading fear and assumptions."

No I'm spreading facts. I've asked you twice what the reason for the data is and you have nothing.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"I had it beginning of September and it was just like a cold but I lost my smell for 5 days which was weird. I haven’t had the vaccine either and now I’ve officially had it my body has naturally built up immunity against it. "
This .

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

The sad thing here is the reaction that this has had.

OP. Your choice not to have it. Who actually cares?

You do your thing and good for you.

Why do you feel the need to tell everybody? ?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

The data within the tables here does not support what you are saying:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

Note that the way the ages are grouped together changes after the 2019 dataset. You should read carefully to ensure you group together the same range of ages when comparing, not just looking at the numbers in the first row or two.