FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid vaccine to be mandatory for NHS staff

Covid vaccine to be mandatory for NHS staff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All NHS staff in England will have to get both Covid-19 and flu vaccines or risk losing their job by April

1.4 million employees have already been vaccinated against Covid but about 100,000 people still haven't.

So if you work for the NHS and haven't had the flu or covid jabs will this change your mind?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah so they're firing the people that were being clapped for as heros last year. Classy. That's definitely the team I want to be on.

"Ah so they're firing the people that were being clapped for as heros last year. Classy. That's definitely the team I want to be on. "

They are not firing anybody they are giving them 6 months to make a decision after that it will be there choice.

"Ah so they're firing the people that were being clapped for as heros last year. Classy. That's definitely the team I want to be on.

They are not firing anybody they are giving them 6 months to make a decision after that it will be there choice. "

Sorry I must have misread the part where you said "risk losing their job".

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"All NHS staff in England will have to get both Covid-19 and flu vaccines or risk losing their job by April

1.4 million employees have already been vaccinated against Covid but about 100,000 people still haven't.

So if you work for the NHS and haven't had the flu or covid jabs will this change your mind?

"

No, had them all anyway plus hepititis.

"Ah so they're firing the people that were being clapped for as heros last year. Classy. That's definitely the team I want to be on.

They are not firing anybody they are giving them 6 months to make a decision after that it will be there choice.

Sorry I must have misread the part where you said "risk losing their job". "

You haven't missed anything but I am not prepared to enter a pointless argument with you.

They risk losing their job through their own choice.

You haven't missed anything but I am not prepared to enter a pointless argument with you.

They risk losing their job through their own choice. "

Sounds like when your brother used to grab your hand, hit your face with it and then tell you that you were hitting yourself. Still I'm sure they'll value those claps

Sounds like when your brother used to grab your hand, hit your face with it and then tell you that you were hitting yourself. Still I'm sure they'll value those claps "

This thread was not aimed at the right or wrongs but whether it would change people's minds and also I don't have a brother. Can we please try and keep this thread on topic.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They risk losing their job through their own choice. "

So what would happen if in April they don't leave their job after not getting the vaccine? Do they get to stay or are they sacked?

So what would happen if in April they don't leave their job after not getting the vaccine? Do they get to stay or are they sacked?"

I think it's best if people want to know the ins and outs they read articles about it. I just wanted to know if it would change anybody's mind.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok , you mentioned they would risk their job in the OP. It is reasonable to think that people will discuss that too

If you want a yes , no answer it might be best to start a thread saying are you going to get the jab or not.

"Ok , you mentioned they would risk their job in the OP. It is reasonable to think that people will discuss that too

If you want a yes , no answer it might be best to start a thread saying are you going to get the jab or not."

I didn't say I wanted a yes or no I am literally repeating what has just been on the news.

Just don't want to get into a pointless argument about whether it's right or not that people lose their job I didn't ask that in the OP.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

So what would happen if in April they don't leave their job after not getting the vaccine? Do they get to stay or are they sacked?

I think it's best if people want to know the ins and outs they read articles about it. I just wanted to know if it would change anybody's mind. "

i doubt if it will change anyones mind if they not been jabbed by now they aint going to in future,be intresting to see how the nhs will cope with 100,000 less people though after all we are forever being told how overworked they all are

I think it's best if people want to know the ins and outs they read articles about it. I just wanted to know if it would change anybody's mind. i doubt if it will change anyones mind if they not been jabbed by now they aint going to in future,be intresting to see how the nhs will cope with 100,000 less people though after all we are forever being told how overworked they all are"

I was just wondering whether it would change anybody's mind simply because the vaccine has now been available for a bit longer and more information is available.

Obviously I don't expect it will change the mind of those that are absolutely adamant but may be those who are hesitant.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think it's best if people want to know the ins and outs they read articles about it. I just wanted to know if it would change anybody's mind. i doubt if it will change anyones mind if they not been jabbed by now they aint going to in future,be intresting to see how the nhs will cope with 100,000 less people though after all we are forever being told how overworked they all are

I was just wondering whether it would change anybody's mind simply because the vaccine has now been available for a bit longer and more information is available.

Obviously I don't expect it will change the mind of those that are absolutely adamant but may be those who are hesitant. "

The US figures on how many have lost jobs over mandates are instructive. (I think it was NYPD that predicted tens of thousands of cops walking out of the job - stands at 34)

"All NHS staff in England will have to get both Covid-19 and flu vaccines or risk losing their job by April

"

Out of interest do you know if any of your colleagues who haven't had the required vaccines now plan on doing so?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Out of interest do you know if any of your colleagues who haven't had the required vaccines now plan on doing so?"

No, most of my colleagues are front line staff too.

Never been any issues with jabs, not really something we have discussed as never been a problem.

If anyone is worried about this they should chat to employer or union not listen to chat on a swingers site.

Out of interest do you know if any of your colleagues who haven't had the required vaccines now plan on doing so?

No, most of my colleagues are front line staff too.

Never been any issues with jabs, not really something we have discussed as never been a problem.

If anyone is worried about this they should chat to employer or union not listen to chat on a swingers site.

"

I agree. It was just something that came up on the news and wondered what people that work for the nhs thought about it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok , you mentioned they would risk their job in the OP. It is reasonable to think that people will discuss that too

If you want a yes , no answer it might be best to start a thread saying are you going to get the jab or not.

I didn't say I wanted a yes or no I am literally repeating what has just been on the news.

Just don't want to get into a pointless argument about whether it's right or not that people lose their job I didn't ask that in the OP. "

Can we get something straight here. People are discussing what you wrote in the OP , that is not arguing .

You can't keep accusing people of doing this when someone answers or challenges your post as it is causing problems

I will shut your thread, if you ask the question on another thread of only are NHS workers going to get the jab, you may get the answers you think people should answer but be aware people can answer how they like