FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > If Johnson doesn't wear masks, will others?

If Johnson doesn't wear masks, will others?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Isn't there a real problem with Johnson telling people to wear masks when he's been photographed multiple times not wearing a mask when he should have done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the record, I do wear a mask on public transport or when indoors around others. But I can imagine lots of people will look at Johnson and not bother on the ground he doesn't.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Do you need someone else to be wearing one to wear one in a shop or transport ?

There will always be those that can’t think for themselves or think, well they aren’t wearing one so why should I.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

There's a myriad of pictures of politicians of any ruling party saying one thing and doing another

Part of the public's push back against these rule's is the hypocrisy displayed by the people giving the orders

Rule's for thee but not for me is standard order

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"There's a myriad of pictures of politicians of any ruling party saying one thing and doing another

Part of the public's push back against these rule's is the hypocrisy displayed by the people giving the orders

Rule's for thee but not for me is standard order"

Agreed.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Jacob TOFF Mogg sure won't. He 'knows everyone in the room".

Egg on his face, no way, but then again he'll just say Her Majesties Government guidelines request so he'll comply.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

"Do you need someone else to be wearing one to wear one in a shop or transport ?

There will always be those that can’t think for themselves or think, well they aren’t wearing one so why should I.

Spot on. Why do people need to be told what to do all the time? Has common sense gone altogether? Just because someone else isn't doing something doesn't mean you have to follow that particular example. If you tjink wearing s mask may help you or others then do it, if not don't. However, if the government make this current mask wearing compulsory then I do believe everyone, including politicians, should comply.

"

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

I don't care if anyone else wears a mask, I'd rather they did but can't be arsed getting into a pissing contest with someone on a sex site.

I wear one as a small help along with washing hands, keeping a distance, wiping supermarket trolley handles and being aware.

That's what I feel comfortable doing, no drama, no issues.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

So if someone does not wear a seatbelt then there’s no need for anyone else to ?

By *ad66Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"So if someone does not wear a seatbelt then there’s no need for anyone else to ?

"

Those masks are about as useful as a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Boris doesn't even wear condoms.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

"So if someone does not wear a seatbelt then there’s no need for anyone else to ?

Those masks are about as useful as a chain link fence to stop mosquitos. "

Said no doctor, ever.

Longridge

Might want to brush up in your physics and research Brownian motion of particles in filters.

Longridge

"

Obviously not, although took great delight in reporting and knowing a driver was caught last week with her 3 year old daughter swinging off the headrests and doing a dance over the centre well.

Police were waiting at her house.. oops

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

I agree op... There is a problem. It goes with the narrative of one rule for them and one rule for us.

My leadership style is simple do not ask/tell/request someone to do something you would not do yourself.

Johnson consistently fails on this simple point.

Unless people wish to follow our leaders example.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

On there own, maybe, but as a package including hand washing, general hygiene and being aware of distance it can help.

Or, we could lock every person in their own home, shoot everyone who ventures out, all ration packs delivered in a secure way to your door.

Give it 6 weeks and hope the virus dies out.

Rather put a piece of paper in front of my face and wash my dirty mitts and give people a bit of a wide berth.

I wonder what would happen if we did have strict rules and mild inconvenience, be riots on the street but probably not, just people taking about rioting in the street but hoping others do the rioting for them

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not sure anyone should be taking the PM as a sensible model of behaviour

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm not sure anyone should be taking the PM as a sensible model of behaviour"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't care if anyone else wears a mask, I'd rather they did but can't be arsed getting into a pissing contest with someone on a sex site.

I wear one as a small help along with washing hands, keeping a distance, wiping supermarket trolley handles and being aware.

"

By *yancarolineCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I don't care if anyone else wears a mask, I'd rather they did but can't be arsed getting into a pissing contest with someone on a sex site.

"

Well fucking said!

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Those masks are about as useful as a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

Said no doctor, ever. "

They literally fucking did at the start but whatever

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Boris has had it so many times ,,he's the bugger spreading it around the country, visiting infant schools, factories ......

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

You’re right, they were all saying it and nothings changed. Refuse to wear one, if someone tries challenging you or lays a finger on you, just call them out for assault.

I’m in Cyprus and most people have had enough of it. I’m told in the Summer the police just left everyone to it in Ayia Napa.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Feck the tories...

» Add a new message to this topic