FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Children and the vaccine

Children and the vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ora the explorer OP   Woman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t usually venture into this forum but I’m curious. Anyone not consented to their over 12s having the vaccine? Just a simple yes or no please. Not interested in arguments and debates on this thread.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

No.

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Yes, they're decision and I'm proud of them.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Yes

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes, mine aren't having them.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Yes

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

My children are all adults but my grandchildren are all vaccinated

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

My daughter wanted it. I would have encouraged and to be fair probably told my younger daughter she had to have it. She is 15. We live with someone extremely vulnerable.

By *ittleMissFozzieWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

No, neither of mine would be having it.

They've both just had covid in any case, natural immunity goodness for them lol

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

Ours at 16 and 18 years old and they have both made the decision not to have it.

We both said it was their decision to make

By *lydeXXXMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 29/11/21 10:44:58]

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

My son chose to have it, but knows a discussion is needed if they offer a second to his age group. Hoping by then more information available.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All ours made the decision them selfs to have the jabs.

T

Eldest two are adults and both double jabbed, youngest turns 12 next month and will be jabbed. No brainer.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"My son chose to have it, but knows a discussion is needed if they offer a second to his age group. Hoping by then more information available. "

I've seen not so great reports regarding the risk too boy's of having a 2nd jab, especially compared to the risk they'd face from the virus itself

My son had his first (his choice), if they offer a 2nd I'd be concerned about his health. As for 'he needs to be jabbed to protect others' I'd see everyone dead as opposed to my child being harmed

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Yes. No ill effects.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"My son chose to have it, but knows a discussion is needed if they offer a second to his age group. Hoping by then more information available.

I've seen not so great reports regarding the risk too boy's of having a 2nd jab, especially compared to the risk they'd face from the virus itself

My son had his first (his choice), if they offer a 2nd I'd be concerned about his health. As for 'he needs to be jabbed to protect others' I'd see everyone dead as opposed to my child being harmed"

I haven't seen any of these reports. Seen a couple of things on Facebook posted by friends but they are true anti vaxxers so took it with a pinch of salt especially as a few weeks earlier they were still blaming 5g.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

We'll the JCVI were against any jabs for younger age ranges of you remember, but what do they know

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"My son chose to have it, but knows a discussion is needed if they offer a second to his age group. Hoping by then more information available.

My son had his first (his choice), if they offer a 2nd I'd be concerned about his health. As for 'he needs to be jabbed to protect others' I'd see everyone dead as opposed to my child being harmed"

Yes the initial reports weren’t great for jab 2, hopefully they’ll have a clearer picture by the time it is offered.

By *6travellerMan  over a year ago

Tayside and Midlands

There really are some stupid people in this world! With billions across the earth now vaccinated - there is NO argument against receiving it. Anyone who is unvaccinated should like all other NHS treatments just go on a waiting list - after all people are dying waiting for other treatments so why should an unvaccinated (by choice) person take priority over other peoples treatment.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I don’t usually venture into this forum but I’m curious. Anyone not consented to their over 12s having the vaccine? Just a simple yes or no please. Not interested in arguments and debates on this thread.

Thanks x"

Nope. Not now or ever while they are minors.

Trust your sixth sense !!!!

market rasen

My son had his first (his choice), if they offer a 2nd I'd be concerned about his health. As for 'he needs to be jabbed to protect others' I'd see everyone dead as opposed to my child being harmed

I haven't seen any of these reports. Seen a couple of things on Facebook posted by friends but they are true anti vaxxers so took it with a pinch of salt especially as a few weeks earlier they were still blaming 5g."

There were the ones that said more teen boys had died after having the vaccine as the deaths of that age group were higher than previous years. But when the data was looked at it was because the number of teens murdered was 25% higher in London alone and crash victims were higher than the previous year.

Our 12 year old and 14 year old both wanted their jab. And out 10 year old wants his when available

I haven't seen any of these reports. Seen a couple of things on Facebook posted by friends but they are true anti vaxxers so took it with a pinch of salt especially as a few weeks earlier they were still blaming 5g.

There were the ones that said more teen boys had died after having the vaccine as the deaths of that age group were higher than previous years. But when the data was looked at it was because the number of teens murdered was 25% higher in London alone and crash victims were higher than the previous year.

Our 12 year old and 14 year old both wanted their jab. And out 10 year old wants his when available "

I'm sure your 10-year-old can make an informed decision...

Don't understand why any parent would want their child to have this vaccine when even the JCVI said the benefits don't outweigh the risks. They are guinea pigs.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Our 12 year old and 14 year old both wanted their jab. And out 10 year old wants his when available

Don't understand why any parent would want their child to have this vaccine when even the JCVI said the benefits don't outweigh the risks. They are guinea pigs."

Since you trust the advice now of JCVI the advice is that over 12 year old so assume you go along with that. The JCVI always said there was a benefit to having the vaccine it just wasn't overwhelming at the time in very young children.

market rasen

Don't understand why any parent would want their child to have this vaccine when even the JCVI said the benefits don't outweigh the risks. They are guinea pigs."

He seems to be much better informed than you are.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We'll the JCVI were against any jabs for younger age ranges of you remember, but what do they know

"

A) They were asked the question at THAT point in time….

B) more time equals more data gathered to make a decision at THIS point in time…

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"There really are some stupid people in this world! With billions across the earth now vaccinated - there is NO argument against receiving it. Anyone who is unvaccinated should like all other NHS treatments just go on a waiting list - after all people are dying waiting for other treatments so why should an unvaccinated (by choice) person take priority over other peoples treatment. "
can these people get a refund of the n.i they have paid if they are refused treatment?

Paradise, Herts

Pretty split then really. Thanks for answering everyone x

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes my 13 year old will be having it. She was due to have it a few weeks ago, but couldn't because she had covid before it. She will have it when she can

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

My oldest is in year 7 but isn't 12 til April but I've consented to her having it after discussing it with her

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"There really are some stupid people in this world! With billions across the earth now vaccinated - there is NO argument against receiving it. Anyone who is unvaccinated should like all other NHS treatments just go on a waiting list - after all people are dying waiting for other treatments so why should an unvaccinated (by choice) person take priority over other peoples treatment. can these people get a refund of the n.i they have paid if they are refused treatment?"

Errmmmm... I didn't think of that and where this sort of authoritarianism leads...

By *emmabTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicestershire

17 Yr old going for his second. 15yr old can't because she has just had Covid and can't have the jab for 90 days after infection. My 11yr old will be 12 at Christmas but she had Covid as well so will have to wait until after 90 days.

All my kids want it and I will not stand in their way.

The only 2 members in the house not vaccinated got covid the rest of us that have the jab didn't.

To me it the Vaccine work just as it should. If the local authority had got its act together in September my 15yr old would have been vaccinated as well before she was exposed at school.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Don't understand why any parent would want their child to have this vaccine when even the JCVI said the benefits don't outweigh the risks. They are guinea pigs.

He seems to be much better informed than you are. "

This comment wins today's Internet.

Lady Astor

Not exactly the same but I had my covid vaccine in pregnancy rather than waiting in the hope that my baby would have some antibodies when born. My older son chose to get vaccinated

My daughter is almost 12 and we've had open conversations and when the time comes she has said she wants it to protect others. Couldn't be prouder

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Pretty split then really. Thanks for answering everyone x"

What about Nora?

My boys 13 and 15 have so far chosen not to have it. My eldest is 21 and he really didn't want it but wants to go on holiday so felt backed in to a corner.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I don’t usually venture into this forum but I’m curious. Anyone not consented to their over 12s having the vaccine? Just a simple yes or no please. Not interested in arguments and debates on this thread.

Thanks x"

I work at a school, the uptake for our kids was around 60%

Cal

Paradise, Herts

"Pretty split then really. Thanks for answering everyone x

What about Nora?"

I haven’t decided. It’s a no at the moment x

Paradise, Herts

Thanks x

I work at a school, the uptake for our kids was around 60%

Cal"

Interesting! Thanks for that x

My 12 year old had it. No side effects.

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

No. My son is 16 and old enough to make his own decision. I support him either way.

My 14 year old decided against it, and it’s his decision.

My youngest wasn’t yet 12 when they did them.

The anecdotal evidence on hormone changes in women (and those I experienced myself) was enough to put me off them having it.

No

» Add a new message to this topic